Open 697: Tit for Tat GAME OVER SCUM WINS!

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Screenplay[/b]

Kill scum with fire.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Kop »

In post 13, Kop wrote:VOTE: Screenplay[/b]

Kill scum with fire.
VOTE: Screenplay

Kill scum with fire.

**Fixed**
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Kop »

Oh balls off.

Kill scum with fire.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Kop »

In post 16, kunkstar7 wrote:Skipping RVS, straight to serious mode.
Vote: Raya36
. It's just glaringly obvious at this point.
You not like RVS?

I'm assuming you have participated with Raya before?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Kop »

In post 18, Kop wrote:
You not like RVS?

Ahhh, you aren't serious, do ignore this post.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Kop »

In post 23, kunkstar7 wrote:
In post 22, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Srceenplay
Everyone in this slot oozes scum.
While this is well-intentioned, we have a 100% lynch in Raya so you should move your vote over. We can use his flip to confirm scr as scum.
VOTE: Kunkstar7
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Kop »

In post 29, TywinL wrote:
In post 19, Kop wrote:
In post 18, Kop wrote:
You not like RVS?

Ahhh, you aren't serious, do ignore this post.
Why did you feel the need to indicate that kunstar wasn't being serious? That just undermines any pressure put on Raya.

VOTE: Kop
He's undermining any pressure put on that slot because if I can see it, others can too, I'd guess.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Kop »

In post 53, kunkstar7 wrote:Alright, besides the fact that apparently one word posts are a thing, lets see what we can do.

@wavemode: Want to elaborate on that vote a bit...at all even? Just voting with no context doesn't provide anything to convince anyone else, so I don't know how the hell you expect to get someone lynched if you honestly believe in your vote.

I think Raya handled the random stuff in good faith, not being fazed at all (despite the debacle of "is it pressure or is it not" that went on). Disregarding me completely seems pretty town to me, the disregard comes off as a townie who doesn't care about personal survival and rather finding the content that should be discussed instead.

Tywin is another thing, if he noticed that the idea was to run up pressure then why call out kop on it rather than help out? Seems disingenuous to me. I don't think there's any wrong intent in kop there since he obviously mistook my post initially, so very misplaced vote there by Tywin.
Vote: Tywin
for the insincerity.

Everyone else so far pretty much has said nothing of substance, so no reads there.
Yes, I misunderstood your post and thought you were being serious when I questioned your post, it was only until after I posted I realised Raya never even posted so knew then it wasn't a serious post. I either pointed it out that I now know you weren't being serious, or I left it as it is, but divert the entire pressure you wanted to go towards Raya onto myself for questioning your intent towards Raya.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:49 am

Post by Kop »

In post 83, WhemeStar wrote:
Vote count goes here!

TywinL
(1): Wavemode, Kunkstar
Srceenplay
(2): Assemblerotws, TywinL
kunkstar7
(1): Kop
guyy
(5 L-2!) : Raya, Smoothblue, Commknight, Flubbernugget, Srceenplay
Wavemode
(2) : Sesq, Srceenplay
Not voting
(0): no one!

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline: (expired on 2017-09-09 12:51:12)

Mod Note
: Assemblerotws has been prodded!
This guyy wagon has built up far too quickly for my liking. It almost town confirms him to me in the manner how quickly it's getting to L-2.

However if he did flip scum, this would obviously put my in a precarious position, but I just don't get a good feeling that slot is going to flip scum due to the nature of how quick it has gone up.

Question is, who is the opportunistic scum on that wagon, because there is zero way that wagon is all town.

Raya,
Smoothblue,
Commknight,
Flubbernugget,
Srceenplay

Screenplay is the one that is far too obvious for the manner of how he jumped onto that wagon, but it can be read in 2 ways in my eyes. 1) Opportunistic scum who just went with the flow. 2) Lazy town not wanting to actually find out about the apparent slip.

Smoothblues vote was RVS, then changed to serious dependant on whether he starts to scum hunt.

Flubbernugget, would be my second choice at being possible scum on this wagon.

Commknight, you need to explain your half RVS, half serious on your vote. Obvious scum comment too. If this isn't explained, then I'd put you on the same level as Flubber at being possible scum on this wagon.

Raya, unvoted after vote count was made.

In post 92, Flubbernugget wrote:Kunkstar, you had asked why I think guyy was awkward.

I think acting confused is really awkward in RVS, and I expect town to be more supportive of people having reasoning on page 1 no matter how thin it may be. He seems to be scumhunting now though, but his votes arent following his reads. I really think I'm onto something here.
This isn't really something that your making out, I've several times as town putting reads out there but not voting for them, most likely forgetting to vote.

I've seen several people also heavy scum reading someone but pressuring them in different manners without using the votes until things are most certain in your reads.

You and I obviously have different gamestyles and different understandings. I can agree with your views however, but I won't concretely say someone could possibly be scum because they aren't voting within 'your' reads put out in the thread.
In post 95, wavemode wrote:
guyy(5 L-2!) : Raya, Smoothblue, Commknight, Flubbernugget, Srceenplay
If guyy is town, I'd be surprised if this wagon were all town
In post 92, Flubbernugget wrote:Kunkstar, you had asked why I think guyy was awkward.

I think acting confused is really awkward in RVS, and I expect town to be more supportive of people having reasoning on page 1 no matter how thin it may be. He seems to be scumhunting now though, but his votes arent following his reads. I really think I'm onto something here.

How much of a scumtell is that, really? I think several people were confused at , myself included, just the way it is worded.
Yeah post 23 was a strange one. But I think I know what is being aimed in that post.

I don't find guyys confusion as awkward because I think some would have thought the same, but obviously not putting it in the thread.

However:

You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Kop »

In post 108, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 100, Kop wrote:This isn't really something that your making out, I've several times as town putting reads out there but not voting for them, most likely forgetting to vote.

I've seen several people also heavy scum reading someone but pressuring them in different manners without using the votes until things are most certain in your reads.

You and I obviously have different gamestyles and different understandings. I can agree with your views however, but I won't concretely say someone could possibly be scum because they aren't voting within 'your' reads put out in the thread.
This is weird

Guy isn't doing a any of the things you say town does when withholding a vote

You say you agree with me but then disagree with me within the same sentence

And then say I expect guy to follow my reads which is something I never said
I'm obviously stating that people have different methods, I know he hasn't done anything that I've said that I've seen done, but that doesn't mean he is actively looking at things and doing his homework outside of the thread. I'm just merely stating that, it doesn't necessarily put him in the scum pile that you were aiming at of you being onto something, it's a small thing that your trying to make big. It could change my opinion if towards the end of the day that he isn't chasing his active scum leads without any questioning, discussions or votes in that region, but until then, it's too early to say that your onto something without seeing any further effort from him.

I agreed, and stated my reasons that I agreed with your views on how your perceiving it all, but the only disagreement that I had was me specifically saying I won't have him as scum based purely on that.

I was saying him not voting 'your' reads as in his, I meant.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Kop »

In post 101, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 96, wavemode wrote:That said, if guyy is scum, I like Srceenplay for partner after
So basically I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Sounds to me like I'm the safe vote.
Not really a safe vote. Your manner of you jumping onto the wagon is what brought you the attention, and it's warranted.

You voted for someone on the basis of not knowing what the slip was in the first place. I can't think of how you could even justify you jumping onto the wagon that was forming other than getting on a easy safe wagon. All you've done is replace one safe wagon with yourself.

I think if you voted Guy, it would have been less attractive had you removed the comment of not knowing the slip.
In post 102, kunkstar7 wrote:
In post 100, Kop wrote:This guyy wagon has built up far too quickly for my liking. It almost town confirms him to me in the manner how quickly it's getting to L-2.
I don't think it reflects on guyy too much since it's such an easy place to put a vote, but I agree that it likely has scum on it. I'm liking the srceenplay wagon more given the following:
In post 101, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 96, wavemode wrote:That said, if guyy is scum, I like Srceenplay for partner after
So basically I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Sounds to me like I'm the safe vote.
This right here is another scummy response, no effort to scumhunt, just a pure emotional reaction to vote on himself.
Vote: srceenplay.
You might disagree with it reflecting too much on Guy, but in my eyes, the manner of the wagon forming it is looking most likely town.
In post 104, wavemode wrote:Stop playing the victim. I never said you were scum no matter what. I said 72 looks like bussing. But we don't know anything unless guyy flips so you're null to me.

Right now I'm much more interested in understanding the reasoning behind the guyy wagon.
Am I being thick here, please someone help me out on getting the understanding correctly here, bare with me.

You never said he was scum, but you think 72 looks like bussing. Right logic in myself tells me:

Your (screenplay) not scum.

But 72 looks like bussing.

Bussing = your scum

You (screenplay) look like scum bussing a partner.

You didn't specifically call him scum, but if I'm thinking about this correctly, your implying he is scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Kop »

In post 104, wavemode wrote:Stop playing the victim.
I never said you were scum no matter what.
I said 72 looks like bussing. But we don't know anything unless guyy flips so you're null to me.

Right now I'm much more interested in understanding the reasoning behind the guyy wagon.

In post 119, wavemode wrote:
In post 118, Kop wrote:You never said he was scum
?

Yes, I did

I said if guy is scum, he could be the partner

What I didn't say is that he's definitely scum no matter what
Am I misreading your bit in bold in the quote at the top, because that's telling me you never called him scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Kop »

On a weekend away, will catch up tomorrow when I'm back in the world of the living and not massively hungover.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Kop »

In post 137, Flubbernugget wrote:Kop, do you think guyy voting me as a threat after not soliciting any reactions from his voteless reads is something town does? Why do you think he is pansy footing around scum reading me? What kind of town doesn't stand their ground?
The vote from guyy on you is striking me as trying to appease. He has voted for you after you called him out on not voting for his scum reads (we had this discussion after he had voted), so that would tell me after the call out from you, he has voted for you in aim to look like he is actually doing what you have specifically said. However the one dislike I have about the vote, is the fact that he's voted for you, in more of an appeasement vote, but he's not interacted with you or backing his vote up. *

*up to post #137
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Kop »

In post 160, guyy wrote:
In post 147, kunkstar7 wrote:There's no need for setup talk today. There is no gain for any role to discuss anything, furthermore there's nothing to discuss. Let the roles do what they need to do, this setup has been played enough times for a power role to go and look for examples of how to play their role, we don't need to tell them anything. Anyone wasting time on setup on D1 is just wasting words when they could focus on actual scumhunting.

i disagree with this, and i actually really like commknight's contributions

sure, the roles can do the research on their own, as we all could. but that does not in any way make setup talk useless or a waste of time
Well it is a waste of time up to that point, I don't understand what he was aiming to achieve. Everyone within there roles know what needs to be done. It gains nothing.

The entire thing takes away any discussions and diverts focus away from actual scum hunting.

I also don't like the idea of discussing where the roles should be used, it can easily be dictated and scum would have a good idea of where things are heading, they have enough information, giving them more, is going to give them a stronger hand on playing town. (I read this somewhere but can't remember who said it.)

In post 171, guyy wrote:wait kop why am i actively detrimental to town
Where did I say you were detrimental to town?

In post 182, guyy wrote:@mulch

i'm honestly not convinced i'm right about either flubber or commknight

i realize it's possible town!flubber is just misreading me in the same way it's possible i'm doing the same. i don't want to encourage a death tunnel because imo those are generally detrimental to town for a variety of reasons. i'd rather maintain the ability to interact with him in a constructive way regardless of his alignment because that is more conducive to better info for town

for commknight, i buy his explanation for now. i like the content and discussion he's created, even if no one else does. i can see this coming from either alignment though, so i'm fine with people scum reading him atm. what ultimately pushes him closer into town territory for me is how much everyone else rejects what he says
You say you don't want to go into a death tunnel, and you want to maintain the ability to interact with him, to my knowledge and to where I am in the terms of catching up to page 10, I have seen very little in terms of interaction. This is where flubber called you out on, you aren't doing enough to give any justification to your reads. It feels like your basing it on what your reading and others, rather than you doing any meaningful interactions that gives you that read. I mean you have a scum lean on myself, but I've only seen one question towards me.

If I have a scum read or lean, I'd be interacting with that slot and pushing it rather than saying words and not even attempting to push into those reads. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, in terms of how your playing with your reads, but I'm not seeing anything at this stage that is telling me I'm wrong in how I'm assuming your gamestyle. What I'm feeling is that your reads are reading false and forced, now thinking about it in a different POV because from you being called out on it, nothings changed pages later.
In post 234, kunkstar7 wrote:
@Raya and @Kop:

Besides the blind sheep on the guyy wagon is there any other reason why you are voting srceenplay?
My vote on screenplay is purely down to that, at that stage of the voting. I didn't like that vote and the way he went on, it is something I've seen from scum, and something I've done as scum before.

(I haven't fully read up I'm only up to page 10, will do the last pages later today as I only had a spare 30 minutes.)
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Kop »

In post 356, Lang Buddha wrote:Kop, what did you claim, man?
Where have I claimed?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Kop »

In post 473, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 469, Mulch wrote:
In post 468, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 451, Mulch wrote:Screen and Lang get no credit on him.
Why
The lynch was inevitable
Who would have taken the blame for a no lynch?
The people objecting to the lynch of Tywin?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Kop »

Right now, I believe who is scum is Sesq.

She seems to be disengaged in the game, and for the whole of day one, she is locked in her read against Wave, and didn't seem to want to engage with anything else. She has stayed away from pretty much anything else.

VOTE: Sesq
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Kop »

Lang Buddha is another potential scum, that hammer does no justice, I think the only thing that is making me nervous about that read, is the fact that it flipped over the rolecop which is a strong role for scum.

If it flipped over the goon, it would give me a strong read in saying that is scum hammering to deprive town of further information.

I don't believe that is a survival wagon that she claims it was.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Kop »

In post 448, Flubbernugget wrote:Two really scummy players just hammered scum

Need to think on this one

Ugh
With Tywin flipping scum, and you pushing the counter wagon, does this alter your read on Screen?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:32 am

Post by Kop »

In post 456, Lang Buddha wrote:If I hadn't hammered I would've died for sure, man, with everyone scumreading Comm and giving 0 fucks about what I had to say, ya-ya. Town self-preservation ftw, hmm? That being said what I did was foolish and stupid, man
This is a load of bollicks, a lot of people scum reading your slot, but there wasn't a wagon close enough for your lynch.

Looking back, it was looking likely it was Tywin or screenplay, so in reality, if you didn't hammer, I don't think you were within range for a lynch, unless there was a late surge on you.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Kop »

I think at this stage, I'm happy to vote within Wave, Lang, or Sesq.

There's guaranteed scum within those 3.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Kop »

In post 446, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Kop
Reasons?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Kop »

In post 482, Lang Buddha wrote:Kop, you sure that's how you wanna play this, man? If so you might as well claim now, eh? Because I just fakking quoted those maddafakkin posts and there's no way someone can tell me what you told me without lying, being stupid or tl;dr, man.

Also mass-claiming now will give us a huge advantage. Think it through, and then signal your cooperation or lack thereof, by using the hurt tag on Kop and the hurt2 tag on Kop, respectively, hmm? No debate, alright?

HURT: Kop
Like I said, people scum reading you, but you didn't have a wagon on you, only way you were in danger is if there was a massive swerve in votes.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Kop »

In post 487, Srceenplay wrote:7-2

We could get 3 town clears with a mass claim.
That would leave 6 VT claims we lynch from.
If we miss we potentially lose jailor if he doesn't bloke kill.
Role cop could give us a potential clear or guilty from the VT pool.

It's a tough decision. It would help us by pointing us in the right direction but it gives scum all the information they need.
Rolecop could also clear the goon.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Kop »

In post 490, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 488, Kop wrote:

It's a tough decision. It would help us by pointing us in the right direction but it gives scum all the information they need.
So we don't gain much but lose a lot.
At this point in time, it's pointless discussing it unless we get rid of the goon.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:31 am

Post by Kop »

In post 499, Mulch wrote:
In post 480, Kop wrote:
In post 446, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Kop
Reasons?
You led the lynch on the counterwagon
I was the first voter on the counter wagon I agree, but I actively didn't try sway the wagon away from Tywin because I wasn't around at the time the lynch happened, and the lead up to it. I can understand the reasons for your vote on me, but I disagree with you saying I was trying to counter wagon away from Tywin, because that would mean I'd have to be against Tywin and to be physically trying to deflect it away from Tywin.

Besides, I'd voted quite some time ago, but never got around to properly catch up from last post when I was actually catching up, and to put my vote to better use, because I only had one reason why my vote was there and that was a reason that diminished in time.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Kop »

In post 502, Lang Buddha wrote:
In post 491, Kop wrote:
In post 488, Kop wrote:

At this point in time, it's pointless discussing it unless we get rid of the goon.
Ya ya, man. We best let the Vig kill the Jailkeeper who jails the Rolecop, man. Good good. Because "the Rolecop could clear the goon"?! :facepalm:
So we're at 1 HURT: Kop & 2 HURT WITH A BLADE: Kop + wtf tier stupid defiance of the no-debate request, eh? or what, man.
Well it's simple maths, we've got a vigilante, jailkeeper and role cop in play along with the rest of the VT's. If the rolecop keeps rolechecking the VT's, he's not going to find scum because the goon will lie in those VT's. So we aren't going to be exactly solving the game, as much as your thinking it will. Unless the rolecop strikes lucky in finding the PR's, and if the Jailkeeper doesn't jail him giving him a no result. I don't know why we're sitting here discussing the matter, it's pointless at this stage.

VOTE: Lang

This is making me think your scum even more now, because your simply filling the thread with shite, and trying to divert discussion away from actual scum hunting.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Kop »

In post 503, Kop wrote:
In post 502, Lang Buddha wrote:
In post 491, Kop wrote:
In post 488, Kop wrote:

Ya ya, man. We best let the Vig kill the Jailkeeper who jails the Rolecop, man. Good good. Because "the Rolecop could clear the goon"?! :facepalm:
So we're at 1 HURT: Kop & 2 HURT WITH A BLADE: Kop + wtf tier stupid defiance of the no-debate request, eh? or what, man.
Well it's simple maths, we've got a vigilante, jailkeeper and role cop in play along with the rest of the VT's. If the rolecop keeps rolechecking the VT's, he's not going to find scum because the goon will lie in those VT's. So we aren't going to be exactly solving the game, as much as your thinking it will. Unless the rolecop strikes lucky in finding the PR's, and if the Jailkeeper doesn't jail him giving him a no result. I don't know why we're sitting here discussing the matter, it's pointless at this stage.

This is making me think your scum even more now, because your simply filling the thread with shite, and trying to divert discussion away from actual scum hunting.
And actually lucky in finding the only scum role that can be found, backup jailkeeper.

Mass claiming, scum are going to claim VT making it tougher for the rolecop to find the real scum, or they will try to draw out the PR that's the biggest threat to them, and then they can plan there actions and take it out of our hands. I'm not in favour of giving scum a even bigger advantage.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Kop »

No. Simply no. If they guess right, and take the rolecop, then the whole mass claim is pointless.

I'm saying no more on the matter.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Kop »

I don't know right now, I have seen this happen before but in different circumstances. Mafia lost there backup jailkeeper leaving them with the rolecop and a suggestion that the backup rolecop came out as it was apparently pointless being hidden, so someone came out with being the backup role cop, and I counter claimed it as I was BRC, I got him lynched and he flipped the mafia Rolecop. Leaving the goon in play and LYLO. The person who suggested the coming out was the goon knowing that he can't be found out because he would investigate as vanilla to the real BRC.

I just have a feeling this is a similar scenario, mafia are trying to get roles out in the open and knowing where to shoot because they've lost a role that would help them gather the information that they are now trying to manipulate into the thread without trying to look scummy in the process.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Kop »

@mod

V/LA till Sunday. Away from tonight till Sunday.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Kop »

Just got back of holiday so will catch up properly tomorrow.

I'm a PR.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Kop »

Vote Screenplay[/vote]
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Kop »

In post 750, Kop wrote:
Vote Screenplay[/vote]
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:30 am

Post by Kop »

It wouldn't surprise me if both counter wagons on day one are scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Kop »

Tywin tried to save himself by voting for Screen knowing a few had scum read Screen, that may have gotten people to lynch Screen over him. Rolecop is a powerful role for scum, so it could possibly be that screen may be the goon a dispensable role for scum, and tywin may have seen that he had no choice other than to push for the other wagon that was counter to him, and save his bacon.

I overlooked his (tywin) ISO, and nowhere did he defend himself to get the votes off him, so he may have also done it to break any possible connections with screenplay.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Kop »

Everyone has claimed apart from Kunkstar.

Myself and yourself claimed PR's, everyone else not pr.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Kop »

In post 754, Srceenplay wrote:So to save the goon we lynched the role cop?

Please try again.
The rolecop was within lynching point, you were a couple of votes behind, his vote on you was an attempt to possibly either attempt to swing it to you since a few already scum read you, or to try break any possible connection.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Kop »

In post 805, kunkstar7 wrote:
Vote: Flubbernugget.
Apparently we just like to mess around and not even claim properly so fine. Like I don't even know what else to say at this point. Let's just get to a fresh day.
Why Flubber? Why not screenplay?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Kunkstar
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Kop »

So flubber has flaked, and is looking likely to be replaced.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Kop »

34 minutes to deadline, that's L-1.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Flubbernugget
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Kop »

You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Kop »

N1 Lang
N2 kunk
N3 not mafia
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Kop »

I will do it as soon as get some free time. We aren't in a rush to end this day.

And I wasn't happy that not mafia hammering the way he did, which is similar to why I jailed Lang night one. Not mafia is known for it but that's not an excuse.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Kop »

I have no energy right now to go and do a full read back. But right now the stage of my mind, I scum read and wanted Screen lynched for majority of day 2 and 3. But I don't believe that read is correct, so at this stage I'm liking him for town.

So that would leave it between Kunk, Mulch, and Not Mafia. Not Mafia didn't do the kill, but doesn't rule him out that he could be scum. So that would leave my pool right now Kunk, and Mulch.

The deciding factor right now, I don't know 100%. I am most inclined to vote for Kunk, he was the second person I decided to jail, so I'm most inclined to go back there again.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1142, kunkstar7 wrote:@Kop: This is frustrating because you are the one confirmed town, but let's reason this out. To be fair you have a harder time because you have four options rather than three. Explain why you think your earlier scumread on him is incorrect?
Do you disagree with my read on srceenplay's play from today regarding his laying out of his potential scumread on myself and Mulch, that the way he presented those reads is indicative of scum who was forced to make up reads for a scenario he did not expect?
Some of his posts that I have read at the time I was scum reading weren't shouting scum to me which made me doubt my read. Then some of his posts today have further strengthened that I believe he can't be scum. It may appear that he could be doing such layout of his theories is forced, but I don't think scum would reach out that much in aid to put something over the line from a scum POV, he could have easily allowed other people to dictate the play and latch onto it, without giving himself away. Or he could have easily allowed discussion to go on and not put out such cases, and simply allowed myself to put things into play and he can ride it, because in reality, he can easily hide behind the follow the confirmed till the end.

Similar to what Mulch said earlier, let's wait for kop to have his say. That's one of the particular reasons that I have put him in with you as the two candidates at this stage.

I do intend to have a look through at some stage and put forward my case to everybody, but it will be most likely at the weekend when I have a good amount of hours that I can actually read and put things down into writing. But at this stage, I'm only going off this day alone and towards you, my jail keep of you on day 2 as I must have had a sense of something to why I jailed yourself over Screenplay or any other player in that particular day.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1146, Mulch wrote:
In post 1144, Kop wrote:but I don't think scum would reach out that much in aid to put something over the line from a scum POV,
You think scum don't push people? lol
Yes scum would push people, but in this situation, I think they would most likely sit back a little and just follow.

I as scum would sit back a little and allow someone else to take the lead in case that I put myself on the pedestal for that days lynch by pushing scenarios that don't exist.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1165, Mulch wrote:
In post 1163, Srceenplay wrote:You are not trying to convey your thought process at all.
I already have made it clear why you are scum(y). Not mafia had the shit hammer. What else do you need?
Not Mafia was a shitty hammer, but he has history for it. And that's from both alignments.

If you think Not Mafia is scum, you have to come up with a better reason than just the shitty hammer that he has history for in either alignments.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1201, Mulch wrote:
In post 1199, Kop wrote:
In post 1146, Mulch wrote:
In post 1144, Kop wrote:but I don't think scum would reach out that much in aid to put something over the line from a scum POV,
You think scum don't push people? lol
Yes scum would push people, but in this situation, I think they would most likely sit back a little and just follow.

I as scum would sit back a little and allow someone else to take the lead in case that I put myself on the pedestal for that days lynch by pushing scenarios that don't exist.
I mean, I completely disagree, but I don't know how to convince you.

Also, what exactly do you mean by "scenarios that don't exist" lol
Forcing reads on posts that literally make nothing worth scum reading on. Latching onto words and trying to paint them scummy, those are situations that don't really exist. But we both have different perspectives so we aren't going to necessarily agree with such statements.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1202, Mulch wrote:
In post 1200, Kop wrote:
In post 1165, Mulch wrote:
In post 1163, Srceenplay wrote:You are not trying to convey your thought process at all.
I already have made it clear why you are scum(y). Not mafia had the shit hammer. What else do you need?
Not Mafia was a shitty hammer, but he has history for it. And that's from both alignments.

If you think Not Mafia is scum, you have to come up with a better reason than just the shitty hammer that he has history for in either alignments.
How can I justify anything else when he has done literally nothing all game? The best I can tell you is that he's been completely useless all game.
I agree with this, but I can't scumread someone for literally doing fuck all. It's not really alignment indicative and is heavily leaning more to a policy lynch that could swing either way. And we aren't in that comfort zone where we can afford a risk of it ending up a mislynch.

Only hope that we have is if we could force replace him and try get someone who would actually do something but that's low chance.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1212, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay I'm done now VOTE: Srceenplay
So you get a prod and within 3 minutes you vote for screenplay again without a valid reason saying your done. You haven't been here to actually give us your thoughts that could help sort out this current state. I am aware that's a bit hypocrtitical from me as I haven't either but I've offered a bit more than what you've done tbf.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Kop »

When's deadline
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Kop »

I want to put my vote on either not mafia or kunk now at this stage. Sorry I keep intending to get to this but work won't give me a day off.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1232, Not_Mafia wrote:Why are we debating voting outside me and screenplay when one of us (him) is confscum
How is he confscum?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:44 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1242, kunkstar7 wrote:
In post 1241, Mulch wrote:
In post 1240, Kop wrote:
In post 1232, Not_Mafia wrote:Why are we debating voting outside me and screenplay when one of us (him) is confscum
How is he confscum?
Screen and not mafia have to be confirmed scum to each other. Or else scum would hammer
The problem I found with this line of thinking is it's actually not the best play for scum to attempt a quickhammer here since we have a JK. We still have a chance if we mislynch versus normal endgame scenarios. So I think there is scum there but we can't say anyone is confirmed.
Kunk, who would you vote in this situation?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: not mafia

I'm sorry if I'm wrong
You'll Never Walk Alone!