Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Good tidings, friends. Today is a momentuous day.

Today, we uncover the traitors among us.

VOTE: Demyx
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:19 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I have been quietly observing these proceedings, but much to my disappointment, little of value has been has been accomplished up to this point. To my loyal friends, I offer the following advice: transparency and consistency is the enemy of the treacherous. It takes a master of deception to keep one's web of lies from getting tangled, if new webs have to be spun constantly, but even a fool can spin a web or two. We must be vigilant and persistent, if we wish to unravel this web of lies.

I will hold my tongue for just a moment longer, but if this meeting is to keep advancing at a snail's pace, I guarantee my... direct intervention.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:25 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I act on my own time, not yours. Never forget that.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:51 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I apologize for my prior outburst. The threat these traitors represent has forced me to put my guard up, as I'm sure it has done to us all. I must participate in these proceedings as well, if I am to prove myself worthy of your loyalty.

I am always inclined to have a sliver of trust in those who claim their abilities early on. While a traitor may feel bold enough to attempt a gambit, it is rare for such a gamble to be attempted before necessary, as a premature lie merely brings attention to oneself.

Roxas's early attempts at expressing his opinions seem unnecessarily confident and lacking in nuance for such early... "reads"... but I do not consider them to hint at a treacherous mind. They remind me more of a loyal but brash mind, willing to express, but not capable of explaining his opinions.

With Larxene, I have some issues.
Xigbar has expressed views that I share when it comes to her behavior. I worry that the attitude presented by her, especially in her entrance, is overcompensating to hide her treacherous intentions.
That said, she may indeed be putting on her attitude intentionally, but out of entertainment, rather than a treacherous mind. She does also have the advantage of making her claim first, making a planned gambit less probable. Claiming her ability would also run counter to the most optimal usage for one with an "Ascetic" ability, where she to be a traitor. On the whole, I am conflicted about Larxene.

As for those I view loyal, I have some trust in Xigbar,
due to him expressing a similar view to mine, as I've explained prior. Likewise, Lexaeus, Saix and Zexion have been vigilantly hunting traitors early on, which earns my early trust, even if a talented traitor may be capable of their behavior.
Yet regarding Lexaeus, I must note that his stated reason for voting Xigbar rings hollow, it appears irrelevant to Xigbar's loyalty.

My current suspicions lie with Axel and Vexen. Axel, in particular, has not contributed much, and I'm not fond of what they have contributed. I feel similar about Vexen, though I admit that with Vexen, my feeling is more instinctual than rational. Demyx has merely been useless, which is about all I normally expect from him, anyway.

I must more carefully examine the records of these proceedings, if I am to have thoughts on the loyalty of Luxord and Xaldin. For now, I will cast my vote upon my prime suspect.

VOTE: Axel
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:35 am

Post by I Xemnas »

How time flies, bringing the conclusion of our plans ever closer...
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:44 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 198, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 189, I Xemnas wrote:I worry that the attitude presented by her, especially in her entrance, is overcompensating to hide her treacherous intentions.
Can we go a little deeper into this? Mostly because I don't get the relevance here. I get what you're saying but I don't get how it leads to scum rather than, as you also stated a possibility, something about her just playing the game a fun way.
To clarify, I do not suspect Larxene of treachery right now. My initial impression of her attitude was that she was an overcompensating traitor, but as I delved deeper into the records, I started to see the possibility that her attitude is a result of tomfoolery, not treachery. What I still find relevant is that Xigbar's initial impression was similar to that of mine, which I believe to indicate that our perspectives, and thus our intentions, are the same; to find the traitors.

In post 189, I Xemnas wrote:Yet regarding Lexaeus, I must note that his stated reason for voting Xigbar rings hollow, it appears irrelevant to Xigbar's loyalty.
Ok - so here's my question - which one of these is an actual stronger scumread?

A) Person who votes based off of bad logic

B) Person who coasts and isn't posting relevant things

Keep in mind that if I'm coasting, you're just as guilty![/quote]

With Lexaeus, other reasons lead me to trust his loyalty, at least for now. With you, I have reason to doubt your loyalty, and no reason to trust you.

You may call me hypocritical, if you wish, but that is irrelevant. I know my loyalty to the Organization, as does everyone else. You do not have the same luxury. Whether your lack of activity is due to treachery or due to more benign reasons, I do not yet know. That is what I wish to find out.
Last edited by Heartless on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:45 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Kingdom Hearts, I implore you to grant my wish; fix the magical runes of emboldening in the previous record.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:49 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Regarding Xaldin, I do not have an opinion as of yet. I have not yet examined the part of the records in which he makes his appearance. It is clear that many among you feel that I should make such a thing my priority.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:51 am

Post by I Xemnas »

My friends, I'm happy to announce that Vexen is about to return from his prolonged excursion in Castle Oblivion. You may notice that his personality has undergone some... adjustments during his visit. Please try not to call attention to these changes; we do not want to upset our friend, do we?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:09 am

Post by I Xemnas »

None may replace me.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:57 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 363, VII Saix wrote:
In post 360, I Xemnas wrote:
None may replace me.
Mod, possible to please disregard posts such as these and prod Xemnas? it's between more than 48 hours since their penultimate post and even that was content-wise zilch.

If someone is a conf town, they better be more active and involved. This slot is idle.
I can understand your frustration. I do not plan on staying idle forever. Other matters have demanded my focus during our early proceedings, but I have not hoarded my position out of pride, but because I know that I will have much to contribute in the coming days.

I admit that I've let my position go to waste thus far, but if I feared that my idleness was permanent, I would've allowed myself to be taken over by someone better fit. I have but one chance left, and I do not plan to let that chance go to waste.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 204, VI Zexion wrote:@Xemnas talk to me about your Roxas read please? Don't think that townreading the slot because scum wouldn't want to hard stances early is particularly good reasoning; think it's probably ultimately just playstyle; this is my weakest scumread but it's definitely the one that I'm most worried about endgaming if it's scum so I'm pretty concerned with not letting any lazy reasoning by on townreads there; if you think there's something lacking in the reasoning I expressed in 157 then I'd definitely like to hear why you think that; somewhat struggle to see the kind of aggressive hard defending that's come out of that slot coming from town at the moment.

Definitely disagree that outing the invest-immune is something to townread even a little bit; I think that if Larxene is the type of player to out that kind of thing then she's the type of player to do it as either alignment and don't think there's strong reasoning to argue otherwise.

What's your read on Xaldin?
Regarding Roxas: I do not disagree with your reasoning as to his treachery, or rather, I understand why you hold it.
My impression of Roxas's behavior matches up more with what is known in layman's terms as "lynchbait" than a traitor. I may be too charitable to Roxas, and they may indeed be playing up their "lynchbaityness" on purpose, but I do not desire their... termination... thus far.

Why do you think Larxene would out her ability as a traitor, and so early to boot? Perhaps she had time to discuss such a plan with her traitor comrades, but with three heads, I would expect at least one to veto a plan to out an early claim of such a useful ability.

I do not have a read on Xaldin yet, though I expect that will change rather quickly.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Demyx bears a striking resemblance to his origins. Once again it is shown that we in the Organixation do retain our hearts.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Alas, I have been tricked. It is, surprisingly, Roxas who uncovered this clever yet harmless deception.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 241, XIII Roxas wrote:I am not from California.

If you assume I am a scummer from there.
You have my identity wrong.
Oh.

I should cease to make assumptions about your past, and to simply treat you as you are, members of the Organization.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:10 am

Post by I Xemnas »

UNVOTE:
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

I have intent to cast the final vote. Xaldin shall be given one chance to claim their abilities.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:33 am

Post by I Xemnas »

We knew that you were the Keyblade's chosen. We did not know that you could wield two.

So, it is done. I hope that the theories regarding Xaldin's disloyalty were correct.h in tve event

I believe both Zexion and Xigbar to be loyal to the Organization, despite their conflict. I do not believe that Xigbar's loyalty should be judged based on Xaldin's alignment, despite Xigbar's rhetorical claim of sacrificing himself, should Xaldin's sentencing prove erroneous. While Zexion may have a better track record of judging Xigbar's loyalty than I do, he is fallible like everyone else. The same holds true in the opposite direction. From both, I have witnessed naught but reasons to trust them, and I believe that they're simply experiencing tunnel vision upon one another.

Xaldin, should you prove to be innocent, let it be known that your death was not in vain. You shall be remembered as a martyr, and your name will be venerated for eternity, while the traitors among us shall be remembered for nothing but their failure.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:49 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 569, II Xigbar wrote:Lol okay Xemnas.

Claim (in part) novice gladiator

No one investigate zexion because I will Lynch someone who claims an innocent on her. Have the 1v1 you want then zex
Is there anything the rest of us can do to convince you not to use it on Zexion the moment Day 2 dawns upon us?

In post 584, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 575, VII Saix wrote:Rox, what was the point of the charade?
It's not a fucking charade; I legit have a double-vote and the mods checked in (albeit only with a prod) so they should be ending the day and I don't understand why they haven't.

I'll ping them.
Fascinating. Your decision to insist on this lie, that is.

In post 585, III Xaldin wrote:I am an aero tracker

Night 1 I can track 4 people Night 2 I can track 3 Night 3 I can track 2 and night 4 and on I can track 1

Not that it will be useful in any sort of way now since even if I don't get lynched I am certenly get roleblocked to infinite.
Drawing a roleblock is a benefit in and of itself, don't you agree? If you are loyal, it would be of immense benefit to the Organization's goals for you to draw a roleblock or a kill, instead of squandering a lynch on you. Alas,
I'm not certain that a preferable lynch to you will show itself within the span of two sunsets. I'm afraid that I do not share your views on Xigbar's alignment. I view your points indicative of Xigbar's personality, not his loyalty to the Organization.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:50 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 608, II Xigbar wrote:I still think he's scum by play for the record but some of the actions around his wagon have been awful.
Enlighten us, who specifically is acting awful?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:02 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 559, X Luxord wrote:Disliking the wagon that came out of thin air also feels like we were on scum that got derailed
To clarify, what wagon are you referring to here, Saix?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Ah, how quickly the tide has turned. And, I feel, for the better. To my loyal associates Xigbar, Zexion, Roxas and perhaps Demyx, I shall lend my vote.

VOTE: Luxord
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Time is running out, it is time to act. It is not advisable to change course at the last second. If you have a reason for us to lynch someone other than Luxord, speak now,
Or live with the consequences.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

I have lent my vote to the people I most trust to be town. If you want my vote, you must first convince them.

In post 717, X Luxord wrote:We have 15 hours to vote if you're gonna vote you should vote between me and xaldin no other lynch should be on the table if you have another sr lynch it another day
With 15 hours remaining, if you have anything to claim, you should do it now.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Oh, so that's who you are.

But you're right, I doubt your claim alone will change much.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:34 am

Post by I Xemnas »

What an eventful evening.

VOTE: Larxene
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:36 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 821, II Xigbar wrote:VOTE: Larxene

Don't think this has ever had any opposition but it's never really happened. Let's make it happen!
In post 831, V Lexaeus wrote:Yeah, I can do Larxene.

@Axel
Is that one-shot or can you use it indefinitely?
In post 833, VIII Axel wrote:Larxene flips town btw

vote: Larxene
In post 841, I Xemnas wrote:
What an eventful evening.

Four votes.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:23 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Larxene, know that your sacrifice was not in vain. You shall be remembered as a martyr, and... I... whah..?

Xemnas is such a burden, I'm taking over.
In post 864, VII Saix wrote:I may not have as much credibility as you do in this game, so I can only try my best to lynch you. Axel is always gonna be there. But since I have a some idea regarding who you are, I know how incredibly manipulative you are. And so, you need to be lynched right now.
Knowing who he is, you should also know that he is manipulative as both alignments. I view the end-of-day flailing as more indicative of town than scum, in addition to townreading his play before I even knew who he was. I'm not interested in lynching Xigbar.

I don't know who's scum right now, but I'm still pretty certain on my townreads (Xigbar, Zexion, Roxas, you to a lesser extent). Axel's PR is really pro-town, the question is whether it makes him inherently town.

@Axel:
Does your role PM state any exceptions for the hated thing, such as when going to LYLO? If not, could you ask the mods if LYLO would be an exception for your role?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

This game becomes impossible to follow when it starts delving inti the meta if people I can't identify, and orobably don't know. I have no idea who Vexen is, and while Xiggy's explanation gave me some idea with regards to their thought process, I still don't have enough to know what I should look for.

I asked that question about Axel because I wanted to know if the role would be broken as a scum role. Turns out it's not, but at least Axel answered that honestly.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 965, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 961, I Xemnas wrote:This game becomes impossible to follow when it starts delving inti the meta if people I can't identify, and orobably don't know. I have no idea who Vexen is, and while Xiggy's explanation gave me some idea with regards to their thought process, I still don't have enough to know what I should look for.

I asked that question about Axel because I wanted to know if the role would be broken as a scum role. Turns out it's not, but at least Axel answered that honestly.
This pings me.
Not sure how though.

Also I haven't read anything but this page.
Need to read stuff
You caught me, I'm scum. But I have everyone else pocketed, so you'll do nothing with that information.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:48 am

Post by I Xemnas »

V/LA for the following 24 hours or so.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:45 am

Post by I Xemnas »

The PR was the only reason Axel wasn't lynched, and Xiggy said that he'd get lynched if he didn't use his ability immediately. The use of the ability can't be scummy if he barely even had a choice.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:09 am

Post by I Xemnas »

:?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:08 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Maybe I should replace out if I'm not going to participate in this game. I will decide tomorrow.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:36 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Well, it doesn't look like I'll be playing this game any time soon. Good luck, town.

@Heartless: Replace me, please. Sorry.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:41 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Hello! I'll catch up today.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

I'm about 1/4 of the way caught up and I'm bored. Anyone want to talk about the game?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

I'm not in a huge hurry to vote. I'm about halfway through the game. It's taking longer than catch-ups usually do because there are a few players I can't differentiate for the life of me.

I haven't gotten far enough into the game to know how the Larxene lynch happened, and why the Zalden, Axel and Saix wagons got off to.

I think I'm glad the Saix wagon didn't go through, but there's a lot more game to read.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:05 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1141, X Luxord wrote:Hello, who is the scums?
Why did your neighborize ability work even though the night was skipped?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:51 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 989, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 976, III Xaldin wrote:Because as a tracker giving out that information to scum is a genius idea vexen.
:igmeou:

A dayphase should be more than enough time for reads to change and your desired targets to change with them. More, you said yourself that you no longer have 4 targets tonight. I can maybe see waiting till tomorrow for actually claiming it, but did you or did you not have your targets picked out?
In post 987, V Lexaeus wrote:Town was terrible because they lynched Larxene
Town was terrible because they lynched Larxene. That was a deadline flashwagon on a miller claim.
The fact we had a deadline flashwagon at all means we haven't been playing well.
The fact that it was basically a policy lynch doesn't help.

I'm actually pretty concerned on the lack of support for the wagon on me given Xig's townread in the eyes of God and everyone and the lack of townreads on me. It seems... off.

Xiggy, finish your case on me. I want A. to rebut and B. to see what people do.
In a role madness game we were certain to start flushing out claims once people were getting run up to L-1. You can argue that the run-ups should have started sooner, but that would probably just mean more claims with a similar policy lynch at the end of it all.

What was it about Roxas' double-vote claim with no double-vote in evidence that struck you as so scummy?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:34 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1012, XIII Roxas wrote:{Xemnas}
{Axel, Marluxia}
{Xigbar}
{Vexen}
{Zexion}
{Lexaeus, Xaldin}
{Saix}
{Demyx}
{Luxord}

About this.
Confirmed town -> Strong town -> Town -> Townlean -> Null -> Scumlean -> Weak scumread -> Scumread -> Strong scumread.

VOTE: Luxord.
Btw I can't double-vote today (I shouldn't elaborate on the why) so this is a single.
What are your thoughts on Luxord's claim?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:49 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1022, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 965, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 961, I Xemnas wrote:This game becomes impossible to follow when it starts delving inti the meta if people I can't identify, and orobably don't know. I have no idea who Vexen is, and while Xiggy's explanation gave me some idea with regards to their thought process, I still don't have enough to know what I should look for.

This pings me.
Not sure how though.
Also I haven't read anything but this page.
Need to read stuff
Fuck it.
VOTE: Demyx.
Demyx might be scum, maybe? I townread the first Demyx while catching up. But I don't think this post makes him scum. I'm curious why you think this was the nail in the coffin.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:52 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1028, IV Vexen wrote:but I wouldn't be surprised by a mason claim as scum from that person
Which player is "that person"?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:00 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1056, VII Saix wrote:Why didn't he say that till now, and why are you defending on their behalf? I am assuming you felt like dodging the prod, so you came and made a statement. You can go to your hibernation.
Why were you shutting Xemnas the First down here?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:16 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1062, IX Demyx wrote:Can't get anything done. What's new though?

I have more free time and will probably post more but they will likely just be spam posts telling you to lynch Roxas.
If this is more than butthurt over the meta self-read joke, you should probably explain it.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:21 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1063, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 1044, XI Marluxia wrote:
In post 1028, IV Vexen wrote:<snip>
You and I are cut from different cloths, Vexen. Whereas it might be in character for me to sheep and prod dodge for the entirety of a day, you've written beautiful poetry about how great and persuasive and hard to lynch you are. Shouldn't a player of your caliber be defending your townread with righteous indignation?

"He claims mason as scum!" doesn't justify pushing on something that lacks scum motivation. The rest of your posting is either something that I've explained already, or is something that I don't feel will be productive to engage.
When the wagon popped up with hours til deadline and was in fact a utility lynch? No. I don't see any reason to shout to the heavens that we should be doing something else at all.

As far as Rox's motivations were concerned, that's exactly what was suspect. The person who Rox apparently isn't doesn't do things for shits and giggles. They have an evil plan, and the fact that I didn't know why they were doing what they were doing WAS the big red sign that said something wasn't right. If town, they would have had a clear reason for why they were doing what they were doing (and not sharing it with me hurts my chances of being able to optimize or fix it, along with doublevoter not fitting at all with their first post of the game.) If scum, they would have a clear reason for what they were doing and sharing it would have literally told me they were scum. Yes. I think figuring out someone's alignment is worth a vote. Now that I know Rox is not person whose name will be said in post because I don't wanna get modkilled for skirting rules, that's pretty null. The argument that I should not have done what I could to attempt to figure out someones alignment though is pretty :neutral:

Axe isn't scum. I'm basing this on two things: 1. The knowledge I have of Anti given that he was my favorite mod and I AT LEAST read every game he was in/modded while I was active. 2. To a lesser extent, the shit-tier wagon on him for most of D1. I'm not saying that there's no way I can reconsider. I'm saying, on D2 with a single flip he's pretty much going to have to come out and say he's on the scumteam for me to suspect him given the role he's confirmed to have.
The point about Roxas' call to be investigated in their first post not fitting well with being a double voter make sense, but Roxas has also indicated there is more to their role than double-voting. Do you think having a double vote
should
be enough to townbin a player in a role madness game?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:33 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1070, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 1067, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 1060, IX Demyx wrote:And why aren't you voting Roxas?
I'm not sure you seriously believe that I would; if you think that Roxas is scum beyond "he said the m-word" I'd like to hear why. What is your read on Xigbar?
He ain't scum he is a pawn of the scum, the two aren't mutually exclusive.
Although he could be both.

Scum Pawn.
He's not scum, but he could be? Who is Roxas a pawn of?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:14 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1089, IV Vexen wrote:I just realized I've been calling myself a wizard again, and that means I'm probably getting shot, so setup spec time.
In post 860, Heartless wrote:Inscrutable Roleblocker
There is at most one more roleblocker/jk. Anti isn't stupid enough to force himself to resolve roleblocker loops.
In post 816, VIII Axel wrote:I can skip tonight's phase if I'm alive or not if I'm dead
Guaranteed doctor. This means that scum probably have some sort of extra kill, i.e. bomb, vengeful, suicide bomber. Also, confirmable role.
In post 722, X Luxord wrote:I'm a neighborzier each day I pick someone to invite to a game that we play in the neighborhood the winner will be loved the next day while the loser is hated.
Confirmable role. In addition to Rox's doublevote and the IC, this is 4/13. I would be astonished if anyone else's role was confirmable (not alignment, role). Additionally, tomorrow, whoever gets invited shouldn't claim until the day after. The big deal about confirmable roles is that their impact on balance is known. This means vig is unlikely, as they would not only be confirmable, but functionally conftown.
In post 2, Heartless wrote:Xemnas is aligned with Organization XIII.
1/2 an investigative, more on that later. Possibly double protective, if so scum have at least a roleblocker to counter. At least one protective role (or Xemnas BP) to ensure the role isn't just a targeted nightkill. Probably something else to the role (me and anti have had conversations about how boring being an IC can be). Would be unsurprised by existence of doc/bodyguard or JK/limiteddoc (possibly odd/even night doc). Probably no weak protective.
In post 585, III Xaldin wrote:I am an aero tracker

Night 1 I can track 4 people Night 2 I can track 3 Night 3 I can track 2 and night 4 and on I can track 1
There are at most 3 town investigative roles, and even three requires something comparatively weak, like a one shot cop. More likely, there are two and both have a drawback, such as tracker giving ambiguous guilties.
In post 30, XIII Roxas wrote:I have good reason to ask for this, as it would be an incredible boon to our odds of winning if I become confirmed town.

I can fullclaim if players deem the details necessary.
Implied night action in addition to doublevote. My guess would be something along the lines of target someone each night and get a power based on who you target, which would mean the lack of doublevote today is directly tied to the lack of action last night. If so, you need to target Axel tonight and ignore this post. If not you need to ignore this post. Possibly investigative in nature, in which case you do you, and ignore this post.

Either way, this probably gets shot tonight if town and I'm completely fine with that. Protectives should be on Xemnas until tomorrow at the very least.

Xaldin MIGHT be scum, but I'm not interested in talking about that today for two reasons. 1. I fully believe his claim. If we get a guilty from him, he becomes conftown. If we get 0 guilties from him then we have a good chance of multiple innocents given flips later. There's also the chance he targets someone who fakeclaims an action like Luxord's that doesn't have a night visit as part of their action, catching scum. 2. If he's scum, he can't afford to fake the results. This being a role-madness game, he can't afford to make up results given that the odds are good one of us can call him on it. If he does make up results, he has to do so with his scumpartners, and that's dangerous for him as well in the event that literally anyone else has tracking actions, because that would mean catching two scum with one PR result. Further, he will have to tailor his targets to the townminded tracker targets as opposed to people scum would like to track.

Thus, even if he is scum, letting him live for a day and seeing what he says is not only not a bad idea, but useful for town.

BTW, this means that 6/13 have claimed or flipped, at least partially (as in Rox's case). Tomorrow, we need to massclaim.
This is impressive and feels pretty town overall, but it makes me even more curious about the way you reacted to Rox's double-vote fail.

Also, you've said yourself that you'd have to produce something like this as scum, given your meta. I can't remember if anyone's claimed to altguess you yet.

I have a strong altread now fwiw, which comes with a fair bit of caution about your alignment.
The Superior of the In-Between
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:38 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1109, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 1107, IV Vexen wrote:FTR, I have varying degrees of townreads or needs a cop reads on everyone except

Xal
Saix
Dem
Lux

I'm fairly certain lynching those four is an autowin, and I don't want Xal to go before using his triple-track so he has to be tomorrow. Today, Saix has given me the impression that he actually does know what he's doing, which is even more damning of his behavior D1. Pretending to be VI to get townreads is not at all something town does, and I can definitely see someone trying that in this.

Not gonna vote there until Xig gets his chance to make me laugh with an attempt at lynching me, but I'm almost certainly gonna vote there later.
These posts are what fuel my Vexen TR.
What is it about this post that gives you a townread?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:01 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1190, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 1181, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 1028, IV Vexen wrote:but I wouldn't be surprised by a mason claim as scum from that person
Which player is "that person"?
In the interest of not accidentally breaking rules, I'm going to be vague in a way that virtually guarantees anyone familiar with person understands me. There used to be 2 of him, and now she's embraced her true gender. If that doesn't work, she tends to mod hilariously unbalanced games.
This bit wasn't necessary, but ok. I just wanted to know which player in this game you were referring to as "this person". It wasn't obvious to me.
In post 1186, I Xemnas wrote:The point about Roxas' call to be investigated in their first post not fitting well with being a double voter make sense, but Roxas has also indicated there is more to their role than double-voting. Do you think having a double vote should be enough to townbin a player in a role madness game?
If they can double in LYLO, 100% yes. On the other hand, he's already claimed he can't, so...

Nah, Rox is a very mild townread, but also a very strong "I need a cop" read. Xigbar is a very mild scumread, and an equally strong "I need a cop read."
I'm still catching up so I may understand better in a bit, but right now I don't understand why you have a scumread on Xigbar.
In post 1157, I Xemnas wrote:What was it about Roxas' double-vote claim with no double-vote in evidence that struck you as so scummy?
Paranoia. If I don't know what "person" is doing, it means they have a nefarious plot. If their nefarious plot isn't clearly townminded or they can't tell me about it, then they're 90% scum with a ten percent chance of ridiculous gambit they should be talked out of. It wasn't so much that the behavior was scummy as that the strangeness of the behavior told me that I needed to pay attention, and I saw literally no town reason to fake a doublevote and then continue faking it, which meant they needed to explain or die. Simple.
Makes sense.
In post 1157, I Xemnas wrote:In a role madness game we were certain to start flushing out claims once people were getting run up to L-1. You can argue that the run-ups should have started sooner, but that would probably just mean more claims with a similar policy lynch at the end of it all.
In my eyes this is a good argument for No Lynch Day 1 or massclaim Day 1. Not wagoning a shitton of people for claims. Examples of policy lynches I'd prefer over Larxene's role: Luxord's role, any other non investigative, non protective role, direct counterclaims of limited utility roles.
In role madness games that don't have an IC, no lynch Day 1 makes more sense, I think. The likelihood of confirmable roles and confirming investigations drops with an IC, I think. However, IANAW.
Yup, totes something I'd say as mafia. But as mafia I'd STILL be arguing correct play. Because arguing correct play, then having town ignore it because I'm clearly mafia trying to mislead them is literally my favorite way to win a game.
That's my conclusion about the post. The post itself is goodposting. It doesn't help me nail down a read on you.
Xigbar knows who I am, with a 95% accuracy. The person who Rox might've been should have been able to figure out at this point, and I have no doubt she's here somewhere given her love of secret alts (Is it you?). There's a very good chance no one else in the thread can even begin to guess without legwork. I'm a relic from a bygone age who spent most of his time talking to relics of bygone ages and sitechat when I was a ms regular. Between all of my secret alts (last count was 6 discounting hydrae) I've played in exactly 3 games (including this one) in the last year.
My certainty is at 95% wrt you due to an interesting confluence of coincidences.

I neither need to alt-obfuscate nor alt-semaphor in this game. It's a nice situation.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:05 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1201, IX Demyx wrote:I think everyone is forgetting my 1v1 with Roxas right now.
This should not be taken lightly.

Very important stuff.

Most important stuff.

Guranteed scum in pair. Maybe both.
You'll have to answer my question before I take much interest in your 1v1.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:16 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1203, IX Demyx wrote:Your question seemed very filler like, answering filler questions is pretty meaningless.
You haven't given a reason for your 1v1. The closest to a reason I could find in your iso was the post I questioned, which is why I questioned it. My questions are usually invitations for dialog.

Why are you 1v1ing Rox?

I'm all ears.

p-edit Nope, we're not done here. Explain the reasoing for the 1v1.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:19 am

Post by I Xemnas »

When did all these isos take place?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:39 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1209, IX Demyx wrote:If we aren't done here, perhaps we should get done elsewhere.
How about my place at 10:30?

We can wrap it up with a bottle of wine and some lovely music
Deflection noted.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:48 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I don't see what is awkward about those interactions or how the posts would tie them together as scum.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:52 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Luxord, are you at the start of your readthrough?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:59 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1229, X Luxord wrote:
In post 1224, X Luxord wrote:from page 6.
Jah
I was going to post a blow-by-blow of my reactions to the game every 10 or so pages, but decided not to. I was having a lot of trouble differentiating players, and my initial reads were changing every 2-3 pages there for a while.

I have a feeling that engaging you on reads that may very well change in a few pages will be a waste of both our time.

My impression of Lex at that point in the thread was "ah ha! Found scum!"

I also took a strong dislike to Xigbar's posting initially.

I liked Zex's early posting.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1247, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 1182, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 1056, VII Saix wrote:Why didn't he say that till now, and why are you defending on their behalf? I am assuming you felt like dodging the prod, so you came and made a statement. You can go to your hibernation.
(Because Saix is scum and all the people townreading Saix have so consistently refused to explain the read to my exasperation.)
Maybe they aren't in an explainy mood.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1235, IV Vexen wrote:Also considerably less useful to have a blow by blow from you, Xem, given we don't have to read you. I wouldn't mind one from Lux though.

And... I'm out of here. See y'all later, fools.
I agree regarding both of your points. I'm not too interested in engaging reads that may change every few pages initially, but watching the reads evolve will be good info for developing a read.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

VOTE: Demyx

Hope you brought your dancing shoes.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Let's talk about your 1v1.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

What do you think the dance
is
?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Enough flim flam. Why are you not willing to level with me?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

I think it's intentional that you're putting nothing into the game that you could be held accountable for.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1267, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 1246, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 1180, I Xemnas wrote:I'm curious why you think this was the nail in the coffin.
I'm not really in an explainy mood (yes I have those, no I'm not in one right now), so I can't really give you the details there even though I want to. It's just the everything in the area. It was so fake. Everything about Demyx is just...hollow and empty. There's nothing sincere in anything he's doing. His push on me? Shallow. His stances? Practically nonexistent. He's shitting the thread up in an attempt to look town (in that case by faking a townslip), without actually
being
town.
Like just read this post and tell me it's useful or remotely good analysis.

Like I am not being very useful but this is shit analysis.

Roxas says I am fucking shit posting in thread to look Town? Wtf.
And where the fuck did i Townslip? Nowhere.

Like this is shit.
The "townslip" was scumreading the IC in your first substantive post.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1268, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 1266, I Xemnas wrote:I think it's intentional that you're putting nothing into the game that you could be held accountable for.
I am actually not putting in anything into the game because there's nothing demanded to be put in.
If I had thoughts that I actively wanted to share I would share, if there was something I directly wanted to discuss I would.

Most of my thoughts are just general vibes so discussing them are pointless.
And this is what Roxas says they're scumreading you for.

It's tweaked the fuck out of my scumdar as well.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1270, IX Demyx wrote:That's stupid.
I've literally deathtunneled an IC as scum before.
People thought I was too brain dead to be scum.
So it worked once and?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Roxas's read was that it was a manufactured townslip. That apparently fits with your modus in the this other game.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Roxas's read was that it was a manufactured townslip. That apparently fits with your modus in the this other game.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1273, IX Demyx wrote:I hope you realize I am not trying to convince you I am Town.
That's a relief. I'm not fucking this up.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1280, V Lexaeus wrote:Of course everyone started posting when I couldn't be here.

At any rate, Demyx, what exactly do you hope to accomplish with all this?

And @New Xemnas
Firstly, welcome to the game!

Secondly
In post 1176, I Xemnas wrote: What are your thoughts on Luxord's claim?
I know this wasn't meant @me, but I can confirm that Luxord's claim is true, as I was the target last night and the PT got created before Axel skipped it.
I'm still not sure if the role's AI though.
That was my jist. I saw that you had confirmed there was a neighborhood, and that Luxord didn't post in it.

Was it a single night neighborhood or will it be reopened on Night 2?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1290, X Luxord wrote:I don't really think there's any benefit to me claiming specifics about the role.
It could give some insight into whether scum have daytalk. That's one of my reasons for asking.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1297, II Xigbar wrote:Yeah, because he's town.

Please just vote with me.

I am so goddamn tired.
I've probably played with you? Maybe? Maybe not.

I have no idea who you are and I can't evaluate the meta/anecdotes that some players are tossing around about you. Sheeping you is problematic unless I can townread you and buy into your thought process.

Is there something I can do to help with the game exhaustion?*

* In one of my first mafia games, I asked a player something like "How can I help?" and was told by a hoary veteran that being helpful was scummy. I can be as helpful (or scummy) as I like in this game.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1300, VII Saix wrote:
In post 1182, I Xemnas wrote:
Coz that comment came exactly an hour or two before their prod time was up. It fit perfectly with your predecessor's profile this game.
So you wanted them to participate less than they already were?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:10 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I get being burnt out on mafia.

Reading through the game, I don't understand what it is about this game that has led to such apathy, though.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:13 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1303, VII Saix wrote:The point of that post was to let them know that their gimmick was noticed. It is good they left. They were not helping the game and appeared disinterested. Hopefully, you will be better.
I don't like your approach to my predecessor. I don't like your approach to me, either.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:17 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1346, X Luxord wrote:I think it's alt games in general.
It's not just one player. Xigbar thinks Demyx is town, but he's didn't even yell at this sudden wagon that sprang up overnight.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:54 am

Post by I Xemnas »

{Zexion, Lexaeus, Luxord}
{Xigbar}
{Axel, Marluxia, Saix}
{Xaldin}
{Vexen, Demyx}
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:24 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1354, II Xigbar wrote:If you're with me on Vexen then vote them please.

Demyx vote sucks and you're sheeping scum.

Also, Zexion isn't town but I fully expect her to endgame regardless of what I do so.
Of all the players here, Zexion's thought process best matched mine as I went through the catch-up.

I accidentally left Roxas off. They go somewhere below you and above the lowest group.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:25 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1354, II Xigbar wrote:If you're with me on Vexen then vote them please.
I'm waiting for you to wow me with the reasons why I should.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:50 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1350, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 1338, VI Zexion wrote:That's probably fair actually, but it's just me fucking around not trying to fuck with you

In case you haven't noticed I don't actually care about who wins this game. I mean I already know that scum are going to win and that's cool and stuff, not really bothered with trying to do much about it, I know I said I was going to come back and be serious but then RL stuff happened and I changed my mind so now I'm just trolling around waiting for the game to be over, mainly I just hope by some miracle I get nightkilled before endgame
I like this guy
You being a recent replacement, I'm surprised you're so world-weary.

Or am I wrong about the sentiment you're expressing in this post?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:49 am

Post by I Xemnas »

UNVOTE:

I won't be able to form reads with any basis of how the players are reading my slot, so I'm looking at a different channel of info.

Saix' behavior toward my predecessor is one approach scum sometimes take - denigrate, isolate and demotivate. Town frustrated with a disengaged IC looks different, from what I've seen.

Zexen's behavior is another approach - buddy and engage.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:52 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1366, VII Saix wrote:
In post 1347, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 1303, VII Saix wrote:The point of that post was to let them know that their gimmick was noticed. It is good they left. They were not helping the game and appeared disinterested. Hopefully, you will be better.
I don't like your approach to my predecessor. I don't like your approach to me, either.
You have every right to not like my approach.
Where are your reads at currently?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:01 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1370, I Xemnas wrote: Town frustrated with a disengaged IC looks different, from what I've seen.
Though if you look at the iso overall this was a slow burn, in some ways.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:15 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1381, IV Vexen wrote:Also, 1314/1315 in juxtaposition is hilarious.
I was more amused by and .
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:25 am

Post by I Xemnas »

1334 is a strange thing to say, though. It's a hypothetical, bot not many people maintain a townread on someone who fakes a guilty on them.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:29 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Looks like my sarcasm detector is fried.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

What does the wagon do to your Xigbar read?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

VOTE: Luxord
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Your snark feels way over the top and it tipped over into making the game unpleasant to read. There's obvious scum motivation to driving this game further into apathy than it already is.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

How about toning it down?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

I could be wrong. I probably am, since I have no idea who either of these players are.

I can't contextualize the mockery. On the face of it, it looks way over the top.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

I mean I get that Demyx's behavior the last couple days has intentionally, blatantly non-transparent, and I don't appreciate that, either.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1430, X Luxord wrote:I was frankly more irritated with Xemnas's vote than your's.
I really thought I was on the same page as him and that I could help be a base of a townbloc and to just have him turn on me like that just because I'm being a dick really sucks?
I could have been more diplomatic about it. Like I said, I can't contextualize any of this, except I know who Roxas is, or is emulating (quite well if I may say so).

I have some more things to say about Roxas' play, but I'll save that for another post I'll probably make in an hour or so.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1445, VII Saix wrote:
In post 1370, I Xemnas wrote:
Saix' behavior toward my predecessor is one approach scum sometimes take - denigrate, isolate and demotivate. Town frustrated with a disengaged IC looks different, from what I've seen.
What is a scum to gain from doing that to a confirmed town?
Your slot was already demotivated and isolated without me having to do anything. I may have denigrated them a bit to shake them out of the slumber. I was the only one hankering them to wake the fuck up. They didn't. So, they got replaced.
Undercutting the confirmed town's reads and stances are really the only thing scum can do with confirmed town, assuming the confirmed town is at all on the right track. If they can get the confirmed town player to doubt themselves, even better.

Your post read more like a "get out" than a "wake up".

I guess the flip side is that a disengaged and demotivated confirmed town is vastly preferable to a replacement. Anyone who replaces into this slot (or any other slot in the game) is doing so because they want to play the game.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1457, VII Saix wrote:
In post 1384, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 1382, VIII Axel wrote:Saix will never answer that question

Big post coming tonight
Oh?

I can make him.

Saix will answer the question because to not answer it is an admission that he's attempting to obfuscate his skill level. There is almost no information gained other than that from that post, and it doesn't meaningfully narrow down his identity.

Honestly I'm surprised no one started this game with RQS given the fact that it WOULD actually be useful in this game, as opposed to most games.
You can make me?! Try.
Is there a reason not to answer?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1466, II Xigbar wrote:Vexen was pushing Saix? so there you go.

Also, now there's also Vexion, but I think she's already won the game for scum since town is being really dumb.
Vexen case?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Regarding Roxas, assuming it's not a brilliant emulation.

Roxas' self-assurance and ability to form reads quickly seems to be a cyclic thing. My impression of her recent play in other games is that she's been in uncertainty mode. In this game, she's projecting a lot of certainty about her reads. This transition seems relatively fast.

Not being explainy seems odd, mostly because she's not explaining the lack of explainyness in more detail, and the lack of explaining reads is usually hand-in-hand with having unsure reads not strong ones. Not always, but often.

I'm not sure this = scum for her. But, I think it might.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1449, VII Saix wrote:
In post 1371, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 1366, VII Saix wrote:
In post 1347, I Xemnas wrote:
You have every right to not like my approach.
Where are your reads at currently?
Scum is within Axel, Vex and Xigbar.
Scumlean - Rox and maybe Lex.
Null - Lux
Everyone else town or townlean.
Does Axel's ability make sense to you as a scum ability?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

That's the window into your mindset that I needed. Thanks. It's also a townpost IMO.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:58 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1474, II Xigbar wrote:We share 2/3 of our scumreads. Why don't you get past the fact that you feel the urge to policy lynch me and instead direct your energy at lynching Vexscum?
Who are you addressing?

I feel like this is addressed to me but it doesn't make sense if it is.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:21 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1481, V Lexaeus wrote:
In post 1445, VII Saix wrote:
In post 1370, I Xemnas wrote:
What is a scum to gain from doing that to a confirmed town?
Your slot was already demotivated and isolated without me having to do anything. I may have denigrated them a bit to shake them out of the slumber. I was the only one hankering them to wake the fuck up. They didn't. So, they got replaced.
In what universe does "Go back to hibernating" mean "wake the fuck up?"

Scum has plenty to gain from doing that to conftown, such as silencing them or fostering distrust.
You can't lynch him, but you can still limit his usefulness to Town
Nice, original line of attack you have there.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:35 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1486, X Luxord wrote:Shouldn't Saix be dead right now if everyone is hated?
6 to lynch with 12 alive is hated.

I don't like this wagon.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:36 am

Post by I Xemnas »

VOTE: Vexen
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:07 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1492, IX Demyx wrote:Bad vote is bad vote
Feeling's mutual.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:24 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1495, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 1493, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 1492, IX Demyx wrote:Bad vote is bad vote
Feeling's mutual.
We got on wrong foot, hi my name is demyx.
Let's lynch scum together!
Do we have mutual scumreads?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:21 am

Post by I Xemnas »

This is why
In post 1471, VII Saix wrote:
In post 1465, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 1457, VII Saix wrote:
In post 1384, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 1382, VIII Axel wrote:Saix will never answer that question

Big post coming tonight
Oh?

I can make him.

Saix will answer the question because to not answer it is an admission that he's attempting to obfuscate his skill level. There is almost no information gained other than that from that post, and it doesn't meaningfully narrow down his identity.

Honestly I'm surprised no one started this game with RQS given the fact that it WOULD actually be useful in this game, as opposed to most games.
You can make me?! Try.
Is there a reason not to answer?
Yes, there is. 2 reasons. First, I find that he is ordering me rather than asking. Second, I fail to see his point and what he is gonna get out of it.

First:
I would have gladly answered it. But challenging me like that - ordering me to comply instead of asking - I will not answer the question on principle.

Second:
I don't understand his premise for these two reasons:
1. If I have been projecting myself as inexperienced, there was no reason for me to crack the facade. Especially over a conversation with Xaldin where I was not at all under the pressure. If you go back to that convo, you will see that Vex/Axel/someone had in fact slotted me as someone who didn't even read that the night was skipped. So, if I really wanted to maintain my facade, I would have let them believe that.
2. The whole premise is built on me behaving in an inexperiened manner on D1. I said scums are less likely to be logical. Contentious as that may sound, where is an attempt to solicit my fucking response to that and understand what I think? Instead, they made up their mind by the end of D1 that I am a VI. I have no prblem if someone thinks of me as a moron, but now if they suddenly start thinking of me as a genius, it's their confusion and problem to sort out, not mine. And since it's their problem, the least they can do is ask nicely. If they can't even do that, and instead are thumping their chest how not responding to their question is a further indication of my scumminess, they will be ignored just as their slot was ignored a few pages ago.

I think it's really dumb and fascist to think that there's one simple rulebook to play mafia. You may think of my style as amateurish, but have the maturity to understand that everyone finds their own rules and tools. I had the exact same response as what Marlux posted, but I didn't type it coz it read damn defensive coming from me. I have learnt to keep my defensive attitude in check coz each of my defensive replies are taken out of context and made to look as if these defensive replies are now the reason why I am scum. I have largely succeeded in not yielding to provocation, and I would like to keep it like that. Not only that it leads to my slot's impending lynch, it also spoils the whole fun. So it's best to ignore people like Vex.
In post 1472, I Xemnas wrote:That's the window into your mindset that I needed. Thanks. It's also a townpost IMO.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:45 am

Post by I Xemnas »

The whole post comes off town to me but this part in particular:
In post 1500, I Xemnas wrote:I have learnt to keep my defensive attitude in check coz each of my defensive replies are taken out of context and made to look as if these defensive replies are now the reason why I am scum. I have largely succeeded in not yielding to provocation, and I would like to keep it like that. Not only that it leads to my slot's impending lynch, it also spoils the whole fun. So it's best to ignore people like Vex.
Is coming from someone who expects to be misunderstood and expects scum to take advantage of town reactions to their playstyle. It's almost the opposite of how I'd expect a player as scum to use reactions to their playstyle as a reason for being erroneously scumread.

I have no idea who Saix is, but this part of the post reminded me of another player I've met who is self-aware about how their style strikes others, isn't apologetic about being who they are, but attempts to nip it in the bud when they see someone hewing to one of the common reactions to how they play. In my mind it snapped together several of my reactions to other posts they made. There's a consistency and coherence to their play in this game. It took this post for me to bring that into focus.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #108) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

It reeks of some of the same frustration you've expressed in this game, IMO.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

This game. So slow.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Interesting.

Using your ability as a vig would basically conftown you, and it might be the best thing, really. It's the kind of role that makes town paranoid as fuck and makes scum quite hungry to lynch you.

I don't think a scum player would claim this.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1507, II Xigbar wrote:Nope no case coming. No energy for mafia I guess.
This is what I stayed up late for.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #112) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Thoughts about the claim?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #113) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

I get not being able to do mafia like you wish to.

We have about 4 days left and two players in prod range. My participation may be spotty for the next couple days but I'll do my best to stay caught up.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #114) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1525, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 1510, I Xemnas wrote:I don't think a scum player would claim this.
I do but I've got no intention of pushing that through, so.
A better way of saying it would be that I don't think the kind of player Saix appears to be would claim this as scum.

Do you disagree?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:01 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1522, XIII Roxas wrote:You got it literally backwards?
I mean. You're right that I am an incredibly cyclic player. But I haven't been in uncertainty mode in months. The opposite, I've been spewing confidence strongly in every single game I can recall...except for this one. You're saying I'm confident in this game but what the fuck gave you that impression it's literally the opposite. (Yes I know I'm making your point for you anyway just the other way around because this game being uncertainty when other games are certainty does stick out but. I can't let this stand.)
You've not expressed that unconfidence in this game, though? Or it didn't come out that way to me reading in catch-up mode. And I thought I had seen some uncertainty in a recent game I spectated. You expressed and pushed reads in ways that didn't looked ambivalent at all.

Demyx 1.0's interactions with you look like they were townreading you. Maybe your indecision about how to structure reads lists was a symptom I missed.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:09 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1531, I Xemnas wrote:You expressed and pushed reads in ways that didn't looked ambivalent at all.
This sentence is about this game not one I spectated.

Should mention that my read of you is more confidently town after reading this morning's posts.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #117) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:29 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1534, XI Marluxia wrote:
In post 1504, VIII Axel wrote:I wholy disagree but respect Xemnas' opinion.
Xemnas, didn't you say earlier that you were scumhunting based on people's interactions with you? You don't have a comment for this at all?
It took me a moment to figure out what posts you were referring to. The types of interactions I usually use to form reads probably aren't going to happen in this game so I'm trying to draw more out of interactions players have with other players.

This post by Axel is like a distillation of what gets said to a confirmed town who isn't totally fucking up and can't be ridiculed for a stance. It's a much less subtle approach than Vexen's was. It's a level of politeness that I don't often see in mafia.

I'm not townreading the post.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #118) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:37 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I did want to townread some of his day 1 posts that expressed a lot of frustration at being scumread while not being engaged, though.

His stances are monochromatic and writ large, and even more so after using his ability on day 1. A playstyle like this makes the player an easy mislynch in some player lists. I feel cautious about scumreading him, and I'm cautious about whether his ability makes sense for scum.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #119) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:56 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Saix corrected this in their next post. Not a PGO. They kill if targeted by a kill, not targeted by any ability.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #120) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:12 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1539, X Luxord wrote:Xemnas do you have any kind of reasoning for scumVexen that you could hit me with?
I'm pretty busy until 5 today/part of tonight, but I can try to look at things if you give me specifics.
I'll work on this to put it into more words. It's various little alarm buzzers. One of the alarms was for the "you should keep me alive for a while even if I were scum" thing he said once or twice. I also felt pretty heavily buddied in our exchange a couple days ago, though to be fair it probably went both ways because I had a pretty strong idea who he is in a player list where I wouldn't hazard a guess for the majority of players. If he is who I think we haven't played together very often and ordinarily we wouldn't have a comparatively congenial chat like that.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:02 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I don't think I should answer that.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #122) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:21 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Not planning to talk about my role but thanks for the advice.

UNVOTE:
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #123) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:38 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I'll be gone for a few hours starting roughly now. Quick read doesn't point up any major concerns outside of assuring the info coming out of your neighborhood isn't tampered with. But I'll stew on it while I'm away. The only ways I can see to ensure that involve info that probably breaks rules.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #124) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #125) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1569, II Xigbar wrote:I also have a commute which can prevent me from dying as one of my abilities.
So.

Want that infinite bulletproof yet? vote Vexen.
Why of all the protects is Vexen's the scum role or fake claim?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #126) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:58 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I'm really confused right now. I need to go through isos and see if the play matches the claims. Busy day.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #127) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:12 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Probably going to revote vexen. I don't think zigbar is scum.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #128) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:24 am

Post by I Xemnas »

@Roxas, did you townread Demyx 1.0?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #129) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:47 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Will we get an extension for a replacement?

I'm guessing no.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (isolation #130) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:13 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I am not voting zigbar.

I had a townread of first Demyx based in part on their entrance and in part on their interactions with Roxas. Neither are solidly alignment indicative but there you go. I townread them.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (isolation #131) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:16 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I could vote Axel.
That would allow me to kick the Vexen can down the road.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #132) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:27 am

Post by I Xemnas »

VOTE: Axel
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #133) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:05 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1668, VII Saix wrote:
In post 1663, I Xemnas wrote:I could vote Axel.
That would allow me to kick the Vexen can down the road.
Let me get you right.
Are you saying you would have more clarity on Vex based on Axel's flip?
Not saying that at all.

I'm confused and moved too much by emotions. I can't even call it AtE.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #134) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:33 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1672, II Xigbar wrote:Vexen's emotions being genuine doesn't mean that he's town though. None of his feelings were anything that were even remotely contingent on being town.
I realize that.

It's more a question of which alignment would be more open, controlled, etc.

It was the distant humor that I was scum reading to some extent originally, among other things.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #135) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:34 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1683, V Lexaeus wrote:Derp. Thanks.

Xemnas stop defending obvScum.
If you want to tell me what to do you will have to convince me you're worth listening to.

Reading the game would be a good start.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #136) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:37 am

Post by I Xemnas »

luxord at a guess I think he's blming your neighborhood for the global night block.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #137) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:00 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1677, V Lexaeus wrote:Oooh Xemnas is the third. How quaint?

Alignments aren't contingent on honest emotions. There is no alignment that is "more controlled". You can't say you realize that then contradict yourself in the very next sentence dude.

Guessing those other things mean a scum role PM.
Please talk your scumbuddies into killing me tonight. I will be screaming at you through my monitor by mid day 3 if you keep writing posts at me.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #138) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:42 am

Post by I Xemnas »

We need to start converging.

I was hoping that Roxas would show up to comment on Demyx 1.0.

I could vote Marluxia.
In post 1707, IV Vexen wrote:Like, to expand on this.

You lynch me or Xigbar, you know the other's alignment.
From that, you can extrapolate Axel's alignment based on mine. If I'm town, you know he's sure as fuck town based on my confidence and ability. I would say that Saix would be scum, but his role makes it considerably less likely.

Any other lynch is both not a 50/50 chance at scum and doesn't provide nearly as much information for tomorrow.
I don't think this is a given.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #139) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

I despise fake guilties.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #140) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Hubris.

I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #141) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1749, VII Saix wrote:Anyone who gets swayed by xig's case on vex should immediately check their d1 case on larx and how they were instrumental in lynching larx.
That was a deadline lynch on an inactive slot.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:02 am

Post by I Xemnas »

16 hours.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #143) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:18 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1776, IX Demyx wrote:I think u and Vexen are terrible lynches.
I'd rather have marluxia, Roxas, Xaldin or Saix
For posterity, I don't support a Roxas or Saix lynch.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:42 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1851, IV Vexen wrote:There are multiple unclaimed roles, and advising them to correct play is still a good idea for me, given there's a good chance I'm about to become conftown.

Your assertion that Saix is confirmed town means very little without your flip. Mostly that I shouldn't lynch Saix without additional evidence, which I knew already.

Confirming yourself via role is never useless, it merely requires a varying level of skill. I'm really good at that specific part of mafia, so I approach the game with that in mind.

I seriously doubt scum will take the bomb kill from Saix in order to get rid of him. Maybe Xig, given he's the obvious lynch tomorrow, but he strikes me as egotistical where he'll try his best to duck the lynch because he thinks its possible. The sad thing is, I'm not entirely sure he's wrong, given Xemnas.
Explain your final sentence?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #145) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:07 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1869, V Lexaeus wrote:Yes I am a bodyguard doctor Jailkeeper elite bodyguard followed by nuclear catastrophe except all but me. /partially sarcastic

And I am confident as both alignments.

I also agree that Lex should be pushing me more or doing something.

@Saix: I still want the answer to what happens if you get doc'd.
Vexen did you see this?

UNVOTE: for now. I don't want this discussion cut off by a hammer.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #146) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:09 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1906, V Lexaeus wrote:
@Saix: What would a doctor do to your Bomb stuff? The wiki says to ask the mod.
Saix shows up roughly once every 24 hours, I think.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (isolation #147) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:45 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I had a feeling. Haven't played with you, but had a feeling.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #148) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:50 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Apropos of nothing given the current vc:

I'd rather help drive a lynch I want than hammer one i don't want.

From a VCA standpoint, which I am highly skeptical of as usually done on MS, conftown not voting all is probably optimal provided a lynch goes through.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #149) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:52 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1920, V Lexaeus wrote:
In post 1918, I Xemnas wrote:Apropos of nothing given the current vc:

I'd rather help drive a lynch I want than hammer one i don't want.

From a VCA standpoint, which I am highly skeptical of as usually done on MS, conftown not voting all is probably optimal provided a lynch goes through.
Have you seen me do VCA?

I hate how most people do it too.

I use a mix of Mastina's guide and my own stuff.
I have.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #150) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:54 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I want Vexen to acknowledge the claim post I quoted and incorporate it into his jigsaw puzzle before the game day ends.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (isolation #151) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:01 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1929, II Xigbar wrote:I was already townreading you but that makes me want to write your slot off as potential scum.
Explain
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #152) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:02 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Lexaeus if Vex flips scum what does that do to your reads?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #153) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:20 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Do you want Saix to answer your question before the game day ends?

I want to be sure I have a good critical path.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #154) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:22 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1932, II Xigbar wrote:
In post 1931, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 1929, II Xigbar wrote:I was already townreading you but that makes me want to write your slot off as potential scum.
Explain
I can't do it justice without spending a long time going into their meta and the quality of their reads in a way that would be inappropriate in the context of this game.
I couldn't tell if it was an offhand joke comment or if you're serious. Sounds like you're serious.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #155) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:18 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Unfortunately? I thought you are scum reading Luxord, too?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (isolation #156) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1941, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 1907, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 1869, V Lexaeus wrote:Yes I am a bodyguard doctor Jailkeeper elite bodyguard followed by nuclear catastrophe except all but me. /partially sarcastic

Vexen did you see this?

"partially sarcastic". What is the non-sarcastic part?
Yes, I took it as a sarcastic non-response. Do you take it as literally anything else?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (isolation #157) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Messed up that reply. This part is mine:

"partially sarcastic". What is the non-sarcastic part?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (isolation #158) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1942, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 1904, I Xemnas wrote:Explain your final sentence?
1718. Until recently, one of the scariest posts in the thread. Recently, reasonably in hindsight.
It sucks that it's been a 1v1 forever. I am not optimistic about today.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (isolation #159) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Roxas I hope you'll be around in the next hour or so. I wanted to know your thoughts about Demyx 1.0.

Xigbar
Luxord
Roxas
Vexen

It's probably too late and until recently it seemed impossible and maybe it still is.

But I would really like it if at least we five could agree on a lynch.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (isolation #160) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1951, VI Zexion wrote:
Vote: Marluxia

You can have your lynch without me.
Sigh
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (isolation #161) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1953, X Luxord wrote::/

I feel like the only lynch I really want right now is Demyx.
Lol.

There's so much passive resistance to him and he's just.. not town.
Like, I fully realize I'm here tomorrow so I'm going to have the chance to push this again, but Demyx is seriously just really likely to be scum.
And I'm a little worried that it kind of feels like Zexion/Demyx are purposefully trying to sit off wagon and let town fuck themselves over.
I townread Demyx 1.0. It would have been a stronger townread (or not) if I had been in the game to interact with him in the early game, I think. Demyx 2.0 has bullheadedness I associate with town, but not strongly.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (isolation #162) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1955, II Xigbar wrote:Also the marluxia pushes are gross

Zex and demyx are sitting off the wagon because they don't want it going through yeah so let's Lynch Vexen.
Why did I think you could see a world where Vexen could be town a few hours ago.

If that was imaginary, then I don't think there's an alternative to lynching Vexen.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (isolation #163) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1964, IX Demyx wrote:Lynch marlexia
This is not happening today.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (isolation #164) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1951, VI Zexion wrote:

You can have your lynch without me.
And this is not going to look good tomorrow.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (isolation #165) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

~ 4 hours.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (isolation #166) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Masochist?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (isolation #167) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

With Xexion's unvote we don't have a clear path to at least one lynch.

When I reluctantly vote Vex before the clock runs out, it will put the wagon at L-1.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (isolation #168) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2013, I Xemnas wrote:With
Xexion's
unvote we don't have a clear path to at least one lynch.
Zexion
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (isolation #169) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2015, IX Demyx wrote:If u weren't confirmed town I'd say those posts were scummy
It's fun. I hardly ever care what my posts look like when I'm town, but I occasionally have to dig out of a stupid hole because of not caring. Not in this game!

@the whole player list

If Vexen flips town, DO NOT reflexively chainlynch Xigbar.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #170) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2067, II Xigbar wrote:And Xemnas, if you're not 100% sure that you're going to be here for the rest of the game day, please just vote now.
Not to worry.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #171) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

I don't feel good about this but I think wagons are acute danger of fragmenting to the point that no lynch is feasible.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #172) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2096, II Xigbar wrote:I am really sorry if you're town Vexen.
Grr.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (isolation #173) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2104, II Xigbar wrote:Also: I was in a pretty desperate situation earlier and I was explicitly told that what I did was not against the rules, and since I had minimal experience with it outside of seeing Robbnva doing it in Titus's game, I wanted to see how accusing someone of playing against their win condition would play out in an actual mafia game. I feel like the act is inherently toxic and I think that it should be banned, especially after having done it myself.
Not someone I'd ever suggest to emulate in mafia.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #174) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2108, VI Zexion wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

Damn it I was too late.
I hate this post.

I feel like people are now going out of their way to make the game more toxic.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #175) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2119, II Xigbar wrote:Xemnas, call is yours if you want me to activate my defensive if this flips town.

My investigative claim was not a lie but at the same time I can't do much with it if there's 3 people voteparking me all game and probably more if this flips town.
Do what you think is best for town.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #176) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2125, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 2121, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 2108, VI Zexion wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

Damn it I was too late.
I hate this post.

I feel like people are now going out of their way to make the game more toxic.
Wat how is that post toxic :(
Two separate thoughts
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (isolation #177) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

So you reflexively roleblocked him. You didn't mention that you were loud, did you? Did you know?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (isolation #178) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Does it make sense that Lexaeus was the kill target?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (isolation #179) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 1941, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 1907, I Xemnas wrote:

Vexen did you see this?

Yes, I took it as a sarcastic non-response. Do you take it as literally anything else?
lmao
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (isolation #180) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Saix what are your reads now?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (isolation #181) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

My late day 2 play would look scummy as fuck in another role.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2201 (isolation #182) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2196, VI Zexion wrote:VOTE: Xigbar
I'm not buying that day 1/2 were a grand and glorious bus.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (isolation #183) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Doesn't sound like a tracker's line of thought.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (isolation #184) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Post restriction?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (isolation #185) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2196, VI Zexion wrote:VOTE: Xigbar
What was this, then?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (isolation #186) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2249, VII Saix wrote:Demyx is weird.
Axel is flaky, but I don't want to lynch him before Xig.
Luxord could be scum.
Rox, no clue. Flaky fellow.
I'm willing to lynch you today to prevent you from reaching XYLO.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (isolation #187) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2253, VII Saix wrote:
In post 2250, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 2249, VII Saix wrote:Demyx is weird.
Axel is flaky, but I don't want to lynch him before Xig.
Luxord could be scum.
Rox, no clue. Flaky fellow.
I'm willing to lynch you today to prevent you from reaching XYLO.
You are an idiot if you do.
No one suspects me so there's no question of me creating a mess in LYLO.
It's your judgment I don't want near XYLO.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (isolation #188) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

We're not lynching Xigbar today.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (isolation #189) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

VOTE: Saix
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (isolation #190) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

As far as I'm concerned, the alternative to lynching you now is for you to use your vig shot as directed by town tonight.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (isolation #191) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2262, VII Saix wrote:
In post 2258, III Xaldin wrote:
Vote :Axel

@Saix

That's my explanation. It never is scum /scum interaction. Ever so xig is town.
Why is that not a scum-scum interaction?
Thats your explanation. So, basically, your night action has nothing to do with Xig being town. I wanted to be sure.
Now that we are clear that it's your perception and not knowledge we are talking about, you should reconsider.
Why is his perception inferior to yours?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (isolation #192) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Oh you sweet summer child.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (isolation #193) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:59 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2278, VII Saix wrote:So, it's confirmed now who Xig is. Lynch them immediately. That slot is capable of all sort of manipulation and much more.
I was going to unvote you based on your reasonable response to Xaldin in . But, I see it was an aberration.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (isolation #194) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:06 am

Post by I Xemnas »

What in Vexen's play makes you think Axel was scum being rescued rather than town being pocketed?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2285 (isolation #195) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:12 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2274, X Luxord wrote:o:
What a shocking surprise who Xig is!
(No. They claimed they were going to target Xemnas.)
Lexaeus didn't protect me last night.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (isolation #196) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:24 am

Post by I Xemnas »

It's possible Lex was the kill target, himself, though it's hard for me to picture that given how things went after the replacement.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (isolation #197) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:37 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2274, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 2222, II Xigbar wrote:
In post 2218, VIII Axel wrote:
Did you learn absolutely nothing from the flip?
If I'm missing something, please feel free to inform me.

Zexion is post restricted. He added me to a PT. If anything is being miscommunicated, he can inform me the correct interpretation through the PT.
In post 2253, VII Saix wrote:No one suspects me so there's no question of me creating a mess in LYLO.
Hmm...

Unvote
Is today's post restriction part of Xexion's role? Or was it imposed on them?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (isolation #198) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:42 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 2292, IX Demyx wrote:Zex doesn't have post restriction. That's stupid.
Stop feeding into that nonsense
You think Zex and Axel made the post restriction up overnight?

That would be an interesting way to for the remaining 2 scum to tie themselves to each other. If you think foolish is interesting.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (isolation #199) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Hours of nothing at all.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”