Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Impoetic »

/confirm
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Impoetic »

@Purrnerd
why didn't you think nahdia was town? for the post you quoted, for which you made a point of townreading me but scumreading them, which was actually pretty towny for both imo
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I haven't read the end of page 2 yet. Or page 3. It doesn't look like RVS to me, though.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Impoetic »

VOTE: gerry ill vote this tho
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Impoetic »

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
|
[
%
]

[cell]
FOS COUNT 1 . 2
  • Not FoS'ing
    --- 6 ( Garrybote,
[/cell]
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Impoetic »

ok now i'm caught up. woo, what a thick read.

unvote me, yo.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Impoetic »

simmer down virgilio
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Impoetic »

no.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Impoetic »

HURT WITH A BLADE: jaereed
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Impoetic »

HEAL: jaereed
HURT: jaereed
sorry mod

<
<
D
o
n
'
t
W
o
r
r
y
a
b
o
u
t
i
t
I
t
a
k
e
h
u
r
t
t
a
g
s
a
n
d
h
u
r
t
t
a
g
s
:]
>
>

~
A
l
i
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Impoetic »

jaereed voted me. i fos jaereed. and aristophanes too, according to the VC. Makes me want to fos the other guy who voted me just for completionist's sake but i forgot who that was.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Impoetic »

HURT: love
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Impoetic »

HEAL: nahdia

This is a real read. Gonna tone down the spam a bit after this, or at least
try
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 99, JaeReed wrote:
In post 65, Impoetic wrote:@Purrnerd
why didn't you think nahdia was town? for the post you quoted, for which you made a point of townreading me but scumreading them, which was actually pretty towny for both imo
Why was it towny for you both?
there was no attempt to embellish it, and it was the first post either of us made after getting our role. Nahdia hasn't played in a while that I know of -- or if they have I just haven't seen them :c -- so I didn't really picture them coming right out of the bat with their head completely in the game

Thanks for that great explanation of the Jae-read and response to my question @PN (Mastina head, I think?). Still reading through everything else and will reread jae afterwards.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I decided the nahdia read was probably bogus immediately after I sent it, tbh. And hurting LUV was a joke but that's what I meant to put there. I will now stop playing with that and wasting your time. (Neat feature to include, though!)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 109, JaeReed wrote:
In post 106, Nahdia wrote:I understand what they mean, I'm asking WHY you're FoSing these people.
Oh. I didn't much like Impo's because I can't see Impo genuinely seeing "/confirm" as being townie openings for the both of you. I can understand a read like that from mastina, since it's more of a gamestate read, but I don't remember Impo ever reading things in that manner? Didn't think much of her omgus on me either.
FTR, why would I pretend to think it was towny after getting a townread for doing it? It's not so i could argue this; WIFOM like that is pretty stupid and useless. I know I do a lot of things that are stupid and useless, but why do you think I'd think to do that particular thing there if I had no genuine read on the /confirm (which is what you said) and then not inhibit myself from carrying it out? There's literally no good outcome from it. No one's gonna scumread me for not saying it. No one's gonna townread me for saying it; if anything, it would make mastina's read feel less reliable to other players looking on at the scene.
VOTE: gerryoat

HURT: Impoetic
You're still not off the hook.
So obviously you don't think this is all 3 scum; was there no thought process triggered here about which townie you were scumreading in these 3?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Impoetic »

the above is @jaereed, specifically.

those were really clunky sentences. Calling them sentences is an insult to other sentences.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 139, JaeReed wrote:
In post 131, Impoetic wrote:FTR, why would I pretend to think it was towny after getting a townread for doing it? It's not so i could argue this; WIFOM like that is pretty stupid and useless. I know I do a lot of things that are stupid and useless, but why do you think I'd think to do that particular thing there if I had no genuine read on the /confirm (which is what you said) and then not inhibit myself from carrying it out? There's literally no good outcome from it. No one's gonna scumread me for not saying it. No one's gonna townread me for saying it; if anything, it would make mastina's read feel less reliable to other players looking on at the scene.
Attempting to pocket Nahdia.
you think i'd attempt to pocket nahdia this early on by giving a random townread on her 6 pages in over something that I don't actually think is a tell?

why not just wait and look for tells the way i do as town? isn't that the obvious thing to do?

in fact, why not just
not give reads that I don't have a game-related reason to give
in the first place? When have i ever pocketed people as mafia based on external relationships? I'm more likely to do that as TOWN, if anything, and then it's accidental and i hate it.
In post 145, gerryoat wrote:mpoetic might be mafia btw, she usually jump votes and is all over the place as town. but she is just staying her vote on me and doesnt seem as disorganized as she is as town.
Doesn't seem as disorganized? There hasn't been anything over which I had the CHANCE to be disorganized (unless you count posting without reading as disorganized, or changing my mind on reads willy-nilly, both of which I did), at 6 pages in with barely anything around, and I don't jump-vote every 6 pages, especially not early on. I have been given no reason to want to change votes yet, and if you're town you haven't really given any alternatives or reasons for me to move my vote.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 143, gerryoat wrote:like if i've done something scummy i understand and i can accept a mislynch, but literally its just been 1 person saying "omg gerry is conf scum!!" and then everyone just slowly saying "yea gerry can be scum" it's bs
well, they're refusing to voice their reason, and it looks to me like they're softing a pr in a bastard game, so i'm going to sheep until i have a reason to switch, which you have not given.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 148, gerryoat wrote:
In post 147, Impoetic wrote:
In post 143, gerryoat wrote:like if i've done something scummy i understand and i can accept a mislynch, but literally its just been 1 person saying "omg gerry is conf scum!!" and then everyone just slowly saying "yea gerry can be scum" it's bs
well, they're refusing to voice their reason, and it looks to me like they're softing a pr in a bastard game, so i'm going to sheep until i have a reason to switch, which you have not given.
so it takes one person saying someone is mafia at day start for you to vote and not unvote?
d1 at daystart? with nothing to indicate otherwise, and no better leads? sure
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Impoetic »

i wanna know what oggs and osuka have to say about their reads besides meta too if that's OK

especially oggs
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 113, Nahdia wrote:Impo feels a bit scummy to me, yeah.
a bit awkward, I dunno.
when am i not
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Impoetic »

it was an overreaction but he did that last time and was town, iirc. This might be worse though, or at least more forced.

And I don't know why it didn't feel natural to you. Maybe you could point out the specific posts?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Impoetic »

It felt like an overreaction to me as well*

I don't know if it really was
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Impoetic »

im not unvoting gerry unless he unvotes me. it's not gonna happen. nuh-uh.

Purpler, i thought you wanted second scum first, so why are you so eager to have
everyone
voting gerry? I'm confused already.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 174, gerryoat wrote:this is not impoetic at all, you've all played with her enough to know she wouldnt say that as town
rofl dude
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 180, gerryoat wrote:
In post 178, Impoetic wrote:
In post 174, gerryoat wrote:this is not impoetic at all, you've all played with her enough to know she wouldnt say that as town
rofl dude
its true lol. unless you've changed 100% from a few months ago
pretty sure I still fillered early on in games months ago, which is what I was doing, mostly; on the other hand, I really do think your read on me sounds ridiculous, which a second ago I kind of thought made it fake. Now with your response I'm not sure either way, but I still think you're obviously
capable
of forcing it as scum.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 176, gerryoat wrote:im pretty sure this is multiball, btw. in some shape or form.
I think that would make sense, but idk how you can be -sure- already O_O
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 184, gerryoat wrote:
In post 181, Impoetic wrote:
In post 180, gerryoat wrote:
In post 178, Impoetic wrote:
rofl dude
its true lol. unless you've changed 100% from a few months ago
pretty sure I still fillered early on in games months ago, which is what I was doing, mostly; on the other hand, I really do think your read on me sounds ridiculous, which a second ago I kind of thought made it fake. Now with your response I'm not sure either way, but I still think you're obviously
capable
of forcing it as scum.
You aren't even fillering, at all. show me where you've joked around or anything at all like you usually do. do i have to find EM forum maf games to prove it? lol
the first two pages of this game, mostly? Maybe i didn't filler so much in some of the other games at the beginning, but that's also equally true in the game one i played as mafia to completion, so...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Impoetic »

First 6 pages, then. The post you quoted to accuse me of being scum the first time was a prime example of a joke post. The other 'thick read' thing was also a joke. Even if i had made none at that point, it wouldn't mean it was my scum meta, because I sometimes try to play seriously as town and sometimes make jokes or don't make jokes as either alignment. In fact, if anything, filler is something I'd do as scum. Do you really think I'm lying about this? Are you going to say that you honestly believe my style of posting here reflects my alignment, and that you playing games with me months ago makes you qualified to say with
1000% confidence!
that you know what my "scum meta" looks like and what mannerisms are alignment indicative? If so, can you explain them to me a little more clearly than "you wouldn't do this as town"?

I wouldn't do this as scum. As scum, I would be thinking harder when I made those posts about what would look good, and what would look good would not be making a flurry of asinine hurt/heal posts and then overreacting to the meaningless early scumreads on me that I know were baseless and random. Maybe i'd still end up making some of those posts, but that would be if and only if I thought it would make more sense as an imitation of my town meta. There's no other reason to do that, and there's no reason to "lie" about anything you've accused me of lying about.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Impoetic »

What was your original reason for saying I couldn't be town? It was something to do with the post where i said I wouldn't unvote you until you unvoted me, right? Elaborate on that. Convince me and the rest of the people here that I'm scum.

And jaereed, i'm actually not scum, so please talk to me and give me a chance to figure out what's going on with you. (Are you doing this because the meta you had on me before was wrong at the beginning of that one game? 'Cause retaining the confidence in your reads and then tilting your meta in the opposite direction doesn't seem like a rational solution to having faulty meta on someone, does it? I'm a little salty you aren't acknowledging my response to that "/confirm tr was a lie" thing. It wasn't, and again, it would be a goddamned stupid thing to lie about.)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Impoetic »

Maybe I'm bullshitting a little bit about what I'd do as scum because idrk and I'm not super logical in the heat of the moment sometimes.

But I'm not scum and I'm kinda pissed at the number of people accusing me of things that seem kind of incomprehensible from my biased vantage point over here, so it's hard not to want to dismantle them and i have (really bad) memory problems that keep me from remembering exactly how things go down most of the time. idk.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 236, gerryoat wrote:
In post 226, JaeReed wrote:gerry I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. You remember events the way you want to remember them and I'm not interested in turning this into smith's game v2. From my pov here you only want to turn this into some drawn out meta argument on my accuracy on reading you. Like, bringing up a game where I was previously townreading you iirc before being dayvigged 3 days in and tilting about you saying our explosive rage over it was scum is just flat a discrediting tactic regardless of alignment.

I believe you'd bring it up no matter your alignment but if you don't want to have me lose my shit again I'd rather you take a different approach. I think your townread on me really isn't fleshed out well at all and I think it's an attempt to get me off your back rather than a genuine read. If you could talk about that and give me a case on impoetic that's in one post I'll listen.
are you still mad at me for that one game? i was mafia, sorry if i crossed a line, i didn't think i did at the time nor do i now. and i clearly remember you saying "gerry is prob scum" that other game. i'm genuinely trying to work things out here, so i dont understand why you are being so hostile toward me. You're the one who usually brings up the meta when it comes to me.

Anyway, I think you're town because the one time i didnt see you bring up the meta was the games you were scum that I was in. So maybe that's why. I don't understand how you can think I'm faking that? Like you didnt even ask, why or try and get my view as to why I TR you. but w/e.

Based on your games with impoetic has she ever acted like she has rn in the beginning of a game? usually she jokes for a bit and is more unsure of things. This time she is just like "im gonna vote this because purple says ___ and i wont unvote until you give me reason otherwise." which is something I never see her do as town. can you agree or no
you have never seen me do that as scum, either. Point to one instance indicating this behavior has to do with alignment, rather than mood/engagement level.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Impoetic »

One FEELING, even. One reason for you to say you've never seen me do it "as town" when the truth is you've never seen me do it
at all.

(By the way, that's a reason for me not to unvote you, right there.)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Impoetic »

Speaking of engagement level, sorry for not getting into this game so far. I am following along, I'm just not very good at mafia. And I'm feeling kind of removed after being at a summer camp/tech program-type thing for 2 weeks lol

I'm trying to process what's going on though
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 214, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 190, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 188, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1, Alisae wrote:The Game is Nightless. If there are 3 nights where a No Lynch is achieved, the bar will close and everyone will lose.
also this tips me to it being multiball. just the wording
You know you can fake towntell all you'd like but you're not going to fool anyone with it.
Btw I wanted to hold onto this some more until more people would engage it but since nobody is and I can't think of anything else to post right now I might as well elaborate.

This post seems fine on the surface, right? It's a reasonable point to make. Except...
In post 1, Alisae wrote:
>
There is 2 groupscum and 7 townies.
The game is mod-confirmed to be singleball, 2:7 at that. Therein enters the argument, "oh, but it must be a townslip then!". Seems fine, right? It seems like gerry responding to that particular game rule quirk and saying multiball when it's mod-confirmed singleball would be a townslip, right?

You'd think so, but let's go check out the post in question because therein enters a problem.
In post 1, Alisae wrote:
>
The Game is Nightless. If there are 3 nights where a No Lynch is achieved, the bar will close and everyone will lose. (hey that ryhmes)
>
For flavour purposes, Days will be refered to as Nights.
>
Alignment was rolled before flavour and roles, as such Flavour is NAI.
>
Scum may use factional and individual actions simultaneously.
>
Daytalk is enabled for all.
>
...Don't see it?

...Okay, so let me make it more obvious then.
In post 1, Alisae wrote:
>
The Game is Nightless. If there are 3 nights where a No Lynch is achieved, the bar will close and everyone will lose. (hey that ryhmes)

>
For flavour purposes, Days will be refered to as Nights.
>
Alignment was rolled before flavour and roles, as such Flavour is NAI.
>
Scum may use factional and individual actions simultaneously.
>
Daytalk is enabled for all.

>
Look at how close these two are together. (Don't believe me? Go to the post in question and check it out for yourself!) gerry suggested multiball by quoting the first, when the second is literally right below it. It's fake. gerry is scum, who was trying to fake a towntell. But there's no way he could have actually made that mistake.
But it wouldn't be a townslip, because him saying that as either alignment when it's mod-confirmed otherwise would mean he didn't know it was
confirmed
singleball, and
not
that he didn't know it was singleball; since the mistake is possible to make as scum, why pretend to make it?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 244, gerryoat wrote:
In post 242, Impoetic wrote:One FEELING, even. One reason for you to say you've never seen me do it "as town" when the truth is you've never seen me do it
at all.

(By the way, that's a reason for me not to unvote you, right there.)
Lies, because as scum here you did the same thing you are doing now.

viewtopic.php?t=71047&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

no jokes, you wen straight to "serious" votes.
In post 245, gerryoat wrote:compared to say here on EM where you were more joking around at first as town.

https://epicmafia.com/topic/76498?usern ... pmI&page=1
>literally had to go all the way back to EM games to find the towngame case

>we just played a mini normal where I was town

I think I mentioned it already, and I think i was serious that last game -- and
more
engaged early on than I am this game.

As for the scumgame, the first 3 posts I see in the linked iso are joke one-liners. Not casting an RVS vote isn't the same as not having filler posts. What even is the argument you're trying to make? I can play however I want, just like anyone else, and sometimes my mood will fluctuate in games. Is this really something you actually feel valid, or is it all just sophistry?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 246, gerryoat wrote:
In post 242, Impoetic wrote:when the truth is you've never seen me do it at all.
:roll: wanna take this back now or nah
Okay, what is it you
claim
to think you've seen me do more as scum than as town, exactly?

Because what you seem to be claiming is that it's the, uhh, diving right into reads and not doing RVS, which uhh... to disprove that, I could go quote the
literal first post
in the scumgame you linked and the
last game we played together,
RIGHT before this one, where I was town and entered in a serious mindset.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 256, gerryoat wrote:idk she still acts the same, at least in EM games. which is why i said earlier unless she's changed. do u have proof she has?
do you have proof I haven't?

or better yet, do you have proof I would have played this way as scum earlier?

This is the last game we played together, which ended just before we both signed up for the current one. Am I more disorganized at the beginning of that game? Maybe, I guess, on looking back, but I'm also way more involved, and way more serious about my votes, iirc. That in and of itself is a reason to be scattered, because I was more intent on trying to play. Not to mention a lot more had happened by the first time I posted.

Whatever you're trying to say, it's not true, and vague meta off 1-2 games that you had to handpick should not be very convincing to anyone else, either.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Impoetic »

The burden of proof is on you, buckaroo.

Hey, it rhymes!
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Impoetic »

probably
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Impoetic »

then again, my role PM says I'm mafia, so maybe not?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Impoetic »

uh, did I give any reasons before you SRed me?

Half of the reason I'm voting you is honestly the fact that you're the only other person at L-2 and you're voting me with what seems like utter conviction.

I DO play differently on EM, because it's a different crowd with -- to my mind -- a different set of standards, but that's beside the point when you're talking about whether or not I changed; either the last game works with your meta and you could have linked that one or it doesn't, and you'd think you would have reconsidered.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Impoetic »

oops I didn't hit preview before posting rip

I mean, that was kind of my logic too which I know for a FACT is dumb, but self-preservation spurred me to continue. I guess I'll UNVOTE: too now. I do think your train of thought is strange though.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Sorry you're feeling sick, jae.
Last edited by Alisae on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 287, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: Purple Nurple

choo choo
In post 288, gerryoat wrote:is this only mastina talking? Can i talk to eddie. it seems mastina is delusional into thinking she can read me for some reason, when she's only played with me as scum one time (in a game where literally everyone of 20+ people were scum in a game except 1 random town)
In post 289, gerryoat wrote:i think town mastina would at least be more reconsidering. then again, i havent played with her as town either, so this could just be her scum game. idk. does mastina usually tunnel people like this?
you just voted her but you were kind of talking like she was town in the first 2 of these 3 posts. That's probably NAI, but something still seems off about this switch
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Impoetic »

Them
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Impoetic »

Like, were you not harboring any suspicions about that slot before, or did you just not voice them?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

My fos on jaereed is still (kinda) there

also i think i don't tr gerryoat, but a couple of his posts certainly do make me doubt my fos on him.

i honestly think it would have made more sense if he kept fosing me here, but i'm also glad he unvoted, and i don't have it in me to revote him after that rn

also i rly was partly voting him because he was looking like the other lynch candidate besides me

it'd be kinda weird if ari were actually scum. I'm not really feeling that vote just yet.

I have a post restriction where I can't vote nahdia on ML

and... I don't really fos LUV or 'Urple.

IDK, time to reread.

RIP.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Impoetic »

Is that the sort of thing that could potentially be a posting restriction?

also HEAL: aristophanes
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I would be surprised if Purple were scum here, just because of those posts sounding
really
genuine. I'm surprised you think Purple is scum. Especially compared to me, since you have an actual reason to fos me and unvoted because you were afraid it was OMGUS, and since you know me better than you know purple -- and thus you should probably be more inclined to omgus me than them, IMO.

Oggs seems like a null consensus/POE-type lynch, idk. I don't think it's super likely they're scum? Like, I feel that scum would be trying harder to look town than Oggs seems to be. That may be a stupid read, since the behavior easy to force if one is so inclined, but that's how I'm approaching the slot right now, for lack of anything else.

Oggs:
However, I would like to know why you think Gerry is town. I guess I'd like to know about the read on Osuka too.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 343, osuka wrote:mastina, why is oggs town?
I know this question was directed at mastina, but can you tell me why oggs
isn't
town, besides not being super active (which is NAI, as far as I know)?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 345, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 342, osuka wrote:i don't like how mastina is acting. this is strictly meta even though unfortunately i am not at liberty to elaborate on it
Your meta is shit because it is literally
rats-ass backwards and
you fucking KNOW it is
In post 299, osuka wrote:mastina makes walls and intricate connections that are sometimes borderline bullshit when pushing someone as town.
THAT IS LITERALLY
MY SCUMGAME
AND YOU ARE CALLING ME SCUM FOR NOT DOING IT.

I repeat.
YOU ARE CALLING ME SCUM.
FOR NOT DOING THE THING WHICH IS ONE OF MY LARGEST FUCKING SIGNATURE SCUMTELLS.

Rats. ass. backwards.
In post 343, osuka wrote:mastina, why is oggs town?
Counterpoint: why is Oggs scum? There's two scum in the game; there are seven town. Balance of probability, a player is more likely town than not by default so the burden of proof is on those making the accusation. I've seen no case for why Oggs would be scum aside from "lol lurking" which isn't that applicable since he is by FAR not the slot most guilty of that.

In contrast, Oggs had a very strong opening. He took stances immediately and since then has shown read progression. Quite frankly I don't
the read progression since I feel his reads got worse, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, reads HAVE progressed from him and the
way
they have progressed is far more likely to be town than not. So again. What the fuck. Makes him scum. Because there's literally nothing.
In post 350, Purple Nurple wrote:imp is lock town
In post 351, Purple Nurple wrote:I actually want to lynch Aristophanes/Jordan today if it's up to me.

Aristophanes biggest scumtell is the same as thinkbigs. he hates rolling scum. even if he's not admitting it, that's a very likely reason he's unable to get into the game. he also posts significantly less as scum. additionally, Jordan is pretty much useless as any alignment though I will try to sort him. actually, I just read atisto's iso. I think he's town. he's engaging somewhat and it doesn't sound like what but tonally he doesn't usually make posts like 43 as scum. Jordan also seemed townie on entrance, I'm from his home site and I've never seen him enter a game like that (granted only seen him as scum very rarely it's mostly town meta).

Aristo slot is town.
In post 352, Purple Nurple wrote:so imp/aristo/us aren't getting lynched today let's move along the poe
In post 355, gerryoat wrote:
In post 339, Impoetic wrote:I would be surprised if Purple were scum here, just because of those posts sounding really genuine. I'm surprised you think Purple is scum. Especially compared to me, since you have an actual reason to fos me and unvoted because you were afraid it was OMGUS, and since you know me better than you know purple -- and thus you should probably be more inclined to omgus me than them, IMO.
i gave my reason for unvoting you. i dont see any logical reason for their push on me. its actual bs. they are acting like they know me when they've literally played now 2 games with me.
In post 375, gerryoat wrote:Jae has played like 3 games with me.

Impoetic has unvoted me and said she basically only voted me to survive the lynch today.

Nahdia has the most experience with me and i think TRs me idk. at least doesnt SR me enough to vote me today.

so what are you saying?
In post 398, Purple Nurple wrote:I'm not voting luv/imp/jae today. if anyone wants to make a case on jordan/oggs/nahdia you can. if anyone wants to make a town case on gerry or osuka you can; gerry particularly, I'm not actually sure who's reading then above null so there shouldn't have been this much resistance unless I missed stuff.
In post 409, gerryoat wrote:
In post 162, osuka wrote:So for now, impoetic can be town. oggs is null since he hasn't really posted a whole lot of content

gerry is nullscum but that's probably influenced by a lot of people's reads since it seems like he's very widely scumread. As for purple, i'm not very sure since mastina is a weird read to me (but could very well be scum, too). nahdia sounds kinda town, feels genuine.

None of those reads are super strong right now though since we're only on page 7, so i could change my mind on anything if someone makes a good enough case
looks like he was getting ready to coast along side my lynch but trying to stay non committed lol. but he was joking for his posts before this so idk
In post 431, JaeReed wrote:
In post 314, Purple Nurple wrote:This gerry is contributing fake-townslips, pushes he doesn't really believe in, a lot of OMGUS (look at the people he's voted and then look at the people who have voted him), shitposting/spamposting, and when he gives content it's nothing tangible, not even in a bad way.
first is gently a scumtell yea
2nd is a scumtell but can you back it up that he doesn't believe in them? (I'm guessing you're getting that from the unvote on impo?)
OMGUS is something town gerry does as well and does in spades
shitposting is something town gerry does rather than give content too at times
spamposting eh sure?
nothing tangible for content is usually town gerry

Like I love you but you almost made me want to unvote there.

What I find more pertinent is LUV not pushing the fake townslip when he deathtunneled me in civ for pre much the same.
Think I have LUV as more likely scum over gerry because that could be defending a townie or it could be defending a scumbud but i do think it's a scum luv.
Like I'm willing to help you lynch gerry if you really need that first but my preference is LUV rn.
I think you're town, probably, and I'd
love
to agree with you on LUV (hehe). On the other hand, I actually understand where he's coming from about the townslips, and I don't really think that contradiction this early on is necessarily something that would stem from alignment? I mean, as I'm sure you know, town can be pretty finicky with their reads, and that causes a lot of "slips" to be called out when they're... not actually slips. Don't you think this could be that sort of scenario?

Though I guess it could also be a scum indicator, since it's just his not pushing a read rather than a blatant contradiction. It seems p much indeterminate to me. Iuno
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Impoetic »

ASDFGH I'M SORRY I FORGOT I HAD A BUNCH OF POSTS +Qed
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 451, JaeReed wrote:Impo the issue here is he deathtunneled me for it and accepted no excuse when I did the same thing in a previous game. And he was right to because I was scum. There's no reason for him to not do so to gerry here.
Besides which he's playing too cautiously. Scum LUV's MO.
i get that, i just think it's possible for him to have deathtunneled you because in that individual situation, he fosed you, and something about gerry's posts or how he views gerry or something else could be affecting his reaction to it. I mean, we all sometimes end up doing/saying/believing things for reasons we don't understand as well as we think we do, and pretty often that applies to reads -- at least for me, i think
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Impoetic »

VOTE: xnadroz

that's a lynch.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 536, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 518, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't see a reason for Gerry as scum to check me to be honest.
Okay, pop question for you.
Say Alisae gives scum a Sane Cop.

Do the scum not use the Sane Cop?
When it is a MOD-GIVEN ROLE to them?

...Exactly. Scum use the role because it was a mod-provided role. It would be a role the mod gave them to use, and thus something they felt safe and secure in using. Targeting you, regardless of your alignment, works as good towncred. You're his scumbuddy, he is seen as instantly town for the rest of the game, drawing protections and thus being justified in not having died. You're town, he is still seen as instantly town for the investigation result, with the added benefit of having a scumbuddy so endgame can come earlier and with less risk. Regardless of your alignment, why the fuck
wouldn't
a scum-gerryoat with a cop role use it?
The game specifically states there will be no false flips or secret win conditions, and that, to me, implies Alisae might not want someone being seen as -confirmed- town when they're not town or vice versa. Is a fruit vendor the same as a
loud sane cop
?
In post 537, Nahdia wrote:hey guess what we're not lynchign the cop ok let's move on now
and even if the loud sane cop is mafia, if the cop is really SANE, then doesn't that mean it's a great reason to leave them alive and let them confirm others as town??? We can even debate loudly about which person should be targeted, forcing the cop to drop tells if they try to avoid checking their partner. I mean, they're literally forced to respond to what is said, and we can literally see what the result is -- allegedly, if it
is
a sane cop, whether scum or town.
In post 549, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 539, gerryoat wrote:yes im sure that mafia having a public cop as their ability surely sounds balanced
Jae I need someone to back me up here.
Like. Literally anyone who has played an Alisae game would do but you're the only one I can think of who I know for sure has and you know why this point is absolute bullshit. Giving the mafia town-sounding abilities is just something Alisae fucking DOES.

In particular, one idea Alisae stole from me? Loud Fruit Vendor as a mafia role.
Another idea of mine which Alisae could take since Alisae is often inspired by mastina setups? Mafia Sane Cop. I've had in my games a Mafia Sane Cop. So why the fuck. Would an Alisae, who is KNOWN TO STEAL THINGS FROM PRIOR MASTINA GAMES. Not have it as a mafia role? It's literally
right
up Alisae's alley.
Why would she steal two roles from the same source? I don't think that necessarily follows. Possibly, but not necessarily, especially with mastina in the playerlist.

Sane cop being alive gives us information; if it's mafia, I think it's pretty unlikely it *won't* be sane, and it can hardly just not check anyone.

It also seems sort of unbalanced with such a small game, but I guess I wouldn't know.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I'd probably be happy to lynch Osuka or nahdia (now that nahdia's d1 invincibility is gone)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Impoetic »

actually never mind

what is happiness
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I think if anyone has a role PM that offers another possibility about what prevented the nightkill, they should out that, but that's obvious.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 668, osuka wrote:
In post 664, Impoetic wrote:I'd probably be happy to lynch Osuka or nahdia (now that nahdia's d1 invincibility is gone)
please elaborate on either lynch (including mine)
POE and the fact that I felt you had a lot of people just sort of drifting with their reads on you, townreading you without giving any reasons or not mentioning you at all. Nahdia just seems completely null to me, but I feel like they're the sort of player for which null could potentially be a scumtell.

Or maybe it's the other way around, and the way they've been playing is a towntell. Or maybe it's really just NAI. The problem is I'm not comfortable lynching Gerry today, I really don't think jaereed is scum, oggs just hasn't been here, I will have to look into LUV's scumgames like he requested to determine my read on him, and I kind of don't think mastina is scum either (which makes me think maybe I should vote gerry after all, but I'm waiting for now at least). I'm sure I'm wrong on at least one of those, but I don't know yet who that is.

For now, I haven't seen a reason -not- to lynch you. Not really, anyway. And I don't remember any of the townreads on you making a lot of sense or being fleshed out.

I don't know, though. I know I should reread :\
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Impoetic »

How is jill an ic? It doesn't say her alignment, does it? I guess she's probably town because she has the macho trait, but the same could be said of loud sane cop.

Maybe it being loud is actually a point against the role being town, if that's really a possibility. On the other hand, it feels really convenient and weird.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Impoetic »

nvm the asuko fos, osaku probs is town for not being obviously town (and for getting censored by alisae in the most fabulous post ever)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 681, JaeReed wrote:why is that AI?
bc of the sig
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Impoetic »

the ali's edit part was me wanting to work in the fact that ali's edit was beautiful. it's not actually AI, of course.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

lol
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Impoetic »

aw why
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Impoetic »

wait, I have stances?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I am trying to be more casual because I thought overthinking was part of the reason I had so much trouble getting reads.

Consciously. Trying. Not to overthink it. And also admittedly a little disengaged ever since the summer camps I was at recently
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Ok how about WHICH stances feel disingenuous to you? (W/o being pedantic about the dumb joke you harped on 2 posts ago, please.)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Impoetic »

actually, jae, a better question for me to ask would be whether or not there are any examples of this besides what just happened, where you obviously thought my posts about osuka and gerry were bullshit -- which i guess they kind of were -- and if so, what those examples are so i can explain what i was thinking (or if I forgot what i was thinking, at least i can try to guess and create more bullshit for you to sort through. But also I can better understand where you're coming from in that case, which would be nice.)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 698, JaeReed wrote:
In post 694, Impoetic wrote:Ok how about WHICH stances feel disingenuous to you? (W/o being pedantic about the dumb joke you harped on 2 posts ago, please.)
The osuka tr. Doesn't feel like you're trying to pick up alignment.
Your read on me. I have no idea of the progression on the read on me and it skeeves me out.
but I don't tr osuka anymore. It was mostly POE.

My progression hasn't been visible because I haven't been making it visible. I'll concede that this is a problem on my part, but it definitely isn't because of alignment. I just haven't been posting every thought I've had. I decided you were probably town a while ago; it was mostly tone, and I still think I could be wrong, but I'm not inclined to vote you in the near future and would like to change your read on me.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 749, JaeReed wrote:no one wants to lynch luv, so I'm going for someone that I do still scumread somewhat that I think I'll get.
I'm not lynching Impoetic today.
What? No, I'd rather lynch LUV than the clearable. I THINK I mentioned this before. (Also not sure why you flipped before I replied. I appreciate it, but I'm still curious.)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Impoetic »

like, wouldn't it
really suck
to lynch him if he's town?

isn't it really dumb to risk it?

If you have even an atomsworth of doubt about your read, shouldn't we lynch outside of him today?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Impoetic »

i'm not voting gerry today. Especially when mislynching him would just lead to me being mislynched the next day; it'd almost be better to lynch me today in that case, and have him check himself afterwards so his dumb ass could lead on someone else tomorrow.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Impoetic »

(Or, if he's scum, at least you'd HAVE ONE SCUM LYNCH GUARANTEED THE FOLLOWING DAY)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 709, Nahdia wrote:I'm having a bit of a problem. This is my first game in awhile, and my goals coming in were to not get too worked up and to try and not commit to any reads that I can't get beyond gut feelings with. My problem though is that I'm getting nothing. Legit nothing. I've been reading this game, I promise I have, but I simply cannot for the life of me get a grasp of what posts are alignment indicative at all. I've been throwing stuff at the wall to see if it sticks and I'm just hitting blanks everywhere. I've got no dang clue how to scumhunt. I realize how convenient this "problem" would be for mafia and how useless I probably seem to the town, but I'm just putting it all out there. I've got gut feelings but nothing to back them up with, so I can give them out just for the sake of it but I attach zero weight to them. I think Oggs and Jae and gerry are town. I'm not sure on osuka and Purple Nurple and Impoetic. I think Lil Uzi Vert is scummy. If I missed people, they just haven't left any impression on me I guess.

Pretty much where I'm at for now is I'm looking for convincing arguments. I know I know, I'm useless. Sorry I'm not giving more than this but I don't feel comfortable being a stronger driving force in this game atm.

On that note, Purple Nurple's stuff at the beginning of this day has just left me completely unconvinced. Yeah, it's possible that was the reason there was no kill, but there's any number of other things it could have been. Has anyone considered that maybe the mafia are just two less active players and they might not have realized how the game mechanics are set up and they forgot to submit their kill? Or hell, maybe they were still discussing it when the day ended? The one thing about Gerry today that left a bad taste in my mouth, I will admit, is when he said he "thought [he] was gonna be clear" after asking Alisae if mafia could submit role actions and factional actions at the same time.
That
did come off to me as disingenuous, from my perspective at least. But it was just a feeling, Gerry being overeager to find a situation where he's clear despite having enough experience on this site to know it'd be unlikely is also believable, I guess. Regardless, I maintain that lynching a claimed cop who is proven to be an investigative role is dumb and bad.
This is actually the towniest post I've seen all game because of how relatable it is, although I know nahdia could sound towny as scum. At least the first paragraph of this definitely -feels- genuine to me, though.

(I've been having the same problem but I've had trouble getting good gut reads too, or having trouble keeping my reads in one place for two posts at a time. It's really a relief to see that, even if it's not the same problem exactly.)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Impoetic »

gerry your style of pushing is pissing me off. Never mind, I'm not letting myself get mislynched for the first time this game after all. Let's just see what gerry's result is on himself tomorrow, and if he's not roleblocked, he should be confirmed one way or the other.

I just realized I missed a lot so I guess I thought I reread at some point when I didn't.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 766, JaeReed wrote:Also mastina why do you tr me here?
Impo why do you tr me?
Just saw this. Anyway, it's really just gut. I know you're the type to care a lot about doing things in-game that would be emotionally manipulative and place emphasis on whether it's done as scum, so I feel there were a couple of your posts that seemed too AtE-y to actually come from scum. Besides that, you just seem generally fairly towny. I've been having a lot of trouble following this game, even when I do keep up, and even more trouble sticking to reads from it or having any real concrete thoughts on anything. I guess I'm just stupid lol.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 770, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Let's try something.

I am a town PR. I will not say which. Say who you think I should target and why.
...isn't this game role madness?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 774, Nahdia wrote:
In post 744, JaeReed wrote:
In post 739, Nahdia wrote:as it stands, no amount of scumtells short of him literally claiming mafia will convince me lynching gerry today is a good idea. i need logic as to why this risk-reward set up you're suggesting isn't as abysmal as i think it is.
here's the thing.
Either he's town and 1 shot, in which case it was used up last night. Where we still won't get any more information tomorrow and his mislynch was just delayed a day.
Or
He's mafia. We lynch him and get the scumflip then when purple dies tonight you're clear of being his partner.

I can't see a world in which a town public cop isn't gated. Can you?
i mean, you yourself pointed out that this town seems to have a lot of NU based on what we know...
im sorry i was mostly kidding :c but i can be p irritable sometimes, which is even more true on EM than it is here, lol. u_u

idk I feel like you've been doing a lot of the spam-pushing this game. maybe you always do it but i don't really remember it being this frequent? It's been a while since we played and my memory sucks, so.

...JaeReed asked you to check them, so check them instead. I think regardless of their alignment they almost certainly have a real reason for saying that.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 774, Nahdia wrote:
In post 744, JaeReed wrote:
In post 739, Nahdia wrote:as it stands, no amount of scumtells short of him literally claiming mafia will convince me lynching gerry today is a good idea. i need logic as to why this risk-reward set up you're suggesting isn't as abysmal as i think it is.
here's the thing.
Either he's town and 1 shot, in which case it was used up last night. Where we still won't get any more information tomorrow and his mislynch was just delayed a day.
Or
He's mafia. We lynch him and get the scumflip then when purple dies tonight you're clear of being his partner.

I can't see a world in which a town public cop isn't gated. Can you?
i mean, you yourself pointed out that this town seems to have a lot of NU based on what we know...
Those both have obvious advantages for scum, though. Roleblocking? Night meetings? Both of those powers make at least some sense for scum to have, and alignment cop doesn't make any sense except as a role that looks town. If alisae thinks that roles should never be used to determine alignment, then if the table is playing correctly in Alisae's mind, the role is completely against the wincon of its user.

We can just give him one more night to check someone, at least. It gives us more information even if he's scum, so long as he gets some sort of report. That way, if he's scum, today's lynch can be used to get his partner and narrow the pool of possible suspects. There are two mafia, and he's a role that equates to being a town pr even if he's one of the two.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Impoetic »

If he's public role cop, we still know tomorrow! Like...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Impoetic »

OK, so i'm alright sheeping you on Luv now, because I guess his attitude with the softing is kind of scummy technically, and my gut reads are shit af. I had a nightmare last night where i voted town and scum won and luv was in the scumteam, and i obviously don't think that has any bearing on the game whatsoever but i thought it was funny and lame that i was dreaming about mafia so i thought i would mention it.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Impoetic »

MASDERFgjin;hrsea'wreoifjiviklds
i'm an awful person who goes back and forth mentally

sorry...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Impoetic »

being willing to sheep on the luv read

mb
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Impoetic »

nnnngh sorry, prod acknowledged

VOTE: osuka

I don't like either of the votes right now. Maybe I'm being an idiot because a bunch of people I thought were town earlier in the game are saying Luv is mafia, and Nahdia's argument does make sense, but I'm not willing to hammer it just yet. He feels towny when he talks, and sometimes gut reads pay off -- at least in the other version of mafia I've played. It's close to being lynched anyway. I'm eager for a flip, honestly. Sorry, I'll read up more later. Been focused on other things. Sorry.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Impoetic »

wait the votes are suddenly split with a low battery and I haven't caught up yet omg help
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Impoetic »

OK i don't know maybe i was wrong on jaereed being town. I think if Luv is town he might be right. Otherwise I think it's an unlikely team. If jae and nahdia are both scum, though, then they're playing an interesting game here. Not that I'd put it past them exactly, but that doesn't make it probable in and of itself, and i think it's a bad idea to lynch Jaereed today just as it's a bad idea to lynch Gerry. Also, too many roleclaims for d2. This is overwhelming :\
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1067, MathBlade wrote:And the argument we have for lynching LUV is unclaimed ascetic...

The argument for BaeReed is unclaimed redirector of massive fuckery

I don't buy BaeReed is a nexus of unknown redirection. I may just gladiate them after work again.
Why not? Is there a reason? What if they're claiming it as scum? And if you don't buy it, you can make them flavor claim. I know my flavor matches my abilities, and what's-her-name main character's abilities looked like they matched, so I think making someone flavor claim is a good hint towards whether their abilities are real. Yeah they can fake it, but that risks CCs and would take effort. Am I missing anything here?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1081, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1078, Impoetic wrote:OK i don't know maybe i was wrong on jaereed being town. I think if Luv is town he might be right. Otherwise I think it's an unlikely team. If jae and nahdia are both scum, though, then they're playing an interesting game here. Not that I'd put it past them exactly, but that doesn't make it probable in and of itself, and i think it's a bad idea to lynch Jaereed today just as it's a bad idea to lynch Gerry. Also, too many roleclaims for d2. This is overwhelming :\
Fuck off. You know well and fucking good this is outside my scum range by a fucking mile.
I stated haven't read most of the recent pages, and it's been a while since the earlier ones so I started to doubt your alignment. LUV reads as towny to me on a base level, and I think he knows your play better than I do because I've played barely any games on here -- all of which were quite a while ago -- and have mostly interacted with you outside of them. Yes, I know something of your play from what you've told me, but that doesn't mean I know where the exact cut-off points are or that I know what exactly it looks like as each alignment. I'm surprised you reacted so strongly to that but I guess it's reassuring. Refresh me on what you think of Nahdia, if that wasn't mentioned in the pages I have yet to read?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Impoetic »

Also, any objection to the flavor claim request?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Impoetic »

JaeReed, am I mafia, and is there any reason not to talk about your flavor if it will boost your credibility here? You don't have to claim everything about your role, just the part pertaining to the abilities you've already outed.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Impoetic »

(I don't really see a reason you would fakeclaim nexus as a scumhunting tactic but if you are i'm sorry for not getting caught up first or just being stupid)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1091, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1087, Impoetic wrote:Also, any objection to the flavor claim request?
Yes.
For the reason you said yourself. It hints to what my other ability is.

And nahdia has been town since the wall about struggling to get reads they feel confident in.
OK. I don't really feel like claiming one part of it will make the rest of it too obvious, but I guess that's possible.

@Math: So... if nexus is more antitown than protown, why are you doubting the role itself? I mean I don't know why they'd claim it as scum yet, since I still haven't caught up at all, but if there is one, it makes more sense than claiming fakeclaiming an antitown role like that as something else. still seems like they'd have the role as scum anyway which makes the "I don't buy it" weird
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Impoetic »

If nexus is an antitown role, why is the possibility of a fakeclaim even a consideration? They could easily claim a townier role for almost any purpose I can think of (correct me if I'm wrong!), and if it's a scummy role then proving they have it doesn't help if you're trying to determine whether they're town or not.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1098, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1089, Impoetic wrote:JaeReed, am I mafia, and is there any reason not to talk about your flavor if it will boost your credibility here? You don't have to claim everything about your role, just the part pertaining to the abilities you've already outed.
Honestly I don't fucking know. The last time you shaded me when I was this far out of my scum range you were mafia which squicks me out as far as your alignment goes but math is 100% scum here and I've given my case on that. I'm willing to table you given the other part of my role and mastina's townread but not if you're going to keep fucking insinuating I'm capable of lying about shit because you know better.
hadn't. seen. most of your posts.

and the last i did see that made me feel confident in your alignment (until just now, that is) seemed a long time ago, so i don't remember it very well. + I've been mistaken a lot when I decide that a small number of posts are indicative of someone's alignment, esp. in forum mafia

but fine, I guess you're town. I think my doubts just then were reasonable enough from my vantage point at that particular moment, though, to not elicit so much anger.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1095, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My flavour matches my role. Claim yours or get lynched Jae.
Oh? What's your flavor, then? I think the ascetic claim is more dubious than the nexus claim, at this point, if we're just talking about the abilities being real or not (which is the impression I get, and the only reason flavor helps)?

I really think jaereed's telling the truth after that little outburst of a reaction so you're right i'm pocketed, and need your help to climb out of several other pockets anyway if you're town
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

(i.e. ascetic was after someone claimed gerry was roleblocked, so it was a convenient time to claim and could change my mind on mastina if it seems extremely realistic)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Impoetic »

I wasn't really trying to accuse you of being a liar. I guess i forgot how much you avoided telling lies as scum, too, besides the AtE thing. Sorry about that. (I take it even just claiming a fake role is included?)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Impoetic »

OK holy fk. So math gladiated jae and jaereed redirected it to you? We know this for a fact? Like, math saw a message that gladiate was on you, but it's not on you because you're ascetic? And when/why did jae use the nexus?

The last few pages make me pretty confident jae's town so I hope you can trust
me
on that if you're town.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Impoetic »

OK jae, to clarify, was the lie I accused you of just me asking you to roleclaim, or was it your alignment? Sorry, I want to be sure.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Impoetic »

was targeting math random too? I assumed it was only the recipient of the targeted power that was random. When did the redirect happen?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1123, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1120, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1116, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1113, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If Math gladiates you and it gets redirected to me again, you are scum. The likelihood of it redirecting to me twice in the same Night is slim so you really need to show why that shouldn't happen.
IT.IS.RANDOM.
WHAT FUCKING PART OF THAT CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
If it gets redirected to me again I'm calling bullshit.
See you're not even taking half a fucking second to think on this.
If it gets redirected to you again then it either randed you again or Ali makes the rand roll for the phase instead of per ability.
Don't buy either. There's a phrase called too convenient.
Except it wouldn't be convenient. And if I'm town, JaeReed is almost certainly town too. I'm seriously confident they wouldn't be reacting like this as scum -- and if I'm wrong, someone will have to point to a game that shows it.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1124, Impoetic wrote:was targeting math random too? I assumed it was only the recipient of the targeted power that was random. When did the redirect happen?
Can someone please answer me so I can understand these arguments?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Impoetic »

Oh wait, the nexus is self-targeting i assume
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Impoetic »

Never mind my question. I misinterpreted the role.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1134, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1129, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1123, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1120, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1116, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1113, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If Math gladiates you and it gets redirected to me again, you are scum. The likelihood of it redirecting to me twice in the same Night is slim so you really need to show why that shouldn't happen.
IT.IS.RANDOM.
WHAT FUCKING PART OF THAT CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
If it gets redirected to me again I'm calling bullshit.
See you're not even taking half a fucking second to think on this.
If it gets redirected to you again then it either randed you again or Ali makes the rand roll for the phase instead of per ability.
Don't buy either. There's a phrase called too convenient.
Except it wouldn't be convenient. And if I'm town, JaeReed is almost certainly town too. I'm seriously confident they wouldn't be reacting like this as scum -- and if I'm wrong, someone will have to point to a game that shows it.
Then if we're all town scum are osuka and Nahdia.
And not mastina?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #108) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Impoetic »

Why in the world would anyone gladiate a nexus twice???

Don't gladiate the person you just got redirected from. Gladiate someone else if you must, but not them. That makes no sense, so there's no reason anything else should be redirected to Luv right now.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Impoetic »

@jaereed:
In post 1121, Impoetic wrote:OK jae, to clarify, was the lie I accused you of just me asking you to roleclaim, or was it your alignment? Sorry, I want to be sure.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1142, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If it's infinite, why does it matter? We can test how random it really is.
because there's a possibility the gladiate goes to the same person, and if scum knows we're testing how random it is and they aren't random then scum can easily pick someone else. There's no reason except to throw shade.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Impoetic »

If scum can only change their gladiate target once per night, then it's totally plausible that the randomness is also once per night. And there's no reason to claim nexus and redirect something to you intentionally as scum, right? I mean... what's the point of that? They could redirect it to anyone else and be way townier for it.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #112) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Impoetic »

Why claim randomized nexus if you're a nexus without randomization and you redirected something to ascetic? You know that the person who targets you knows it was redirected, and claiming makes it obvious you redirected it, so why the fuck would you do it?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #113) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1148, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum probably picked up that Math was a UB but didn't think they would gladiate scum.
Did jaereed claim before or after gladiating?

If you lean towards it being random, why are you telling jaereed that if it's the same target they're confirmed? Clearly they aren't. If choosing who to gladiate to is nightly, randomness could also be nightly. There's no reason to claim random if you're not random and then choose to redirect to LUV. That's too weird. You just don't claim in that case, or you don't target LUV. And why would jaereed think math wasn't gonna gladiate them if they knew math was gladiator?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #114) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1143, Impoetic wrote:
@jaereed:
In post 1121, Impoetic wrote:OK jae, to clarify, was the lie I accused you of just me asking you to roleclaim, or was it your alignment? Sorry, I want to be sure.
I really want to see you answer this at this point.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #115) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1152, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1132, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1124, Impoetic wrote:was targeting math random too? I assumed it was only the recipient of the targeted power that was random. When did the redirect happen?
Can someone please answer me so I can understand these arguments?
Math gladiated me despite me hinting to them to read my ISO so they knew I was basically ascetic (either in a PGO sense or "I'm ascetic enough that my role and LUV being ascetic and both being town doesn't make sense" sense).
I am loud nexus so when they did so they got a message they were redirected to LUV. I don't choose who it's redirecting to, it's random. the redirect happens whenever I'm targeted.
So did the mod inform you it would redirect to LUV at the start of this night? Or were you claiming ascetic because it was a redirect and you thought Math was town at the time and therefore thought it was bad for them to gladiate a random individual?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Impoetic »

also i've seen like 3 abilities that sort of imply a nightkill, and factional abilities are usually nightkills. There's not much else that would be useful to scum, and if they don't have a nightkill then town has a lot of PRs that are investigative and we have a lot of mislynches iirc
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #117) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1156, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1143, Impoetic wrote:
@jaereed:
The implication was that I'd lie about my claim, yes. The same thing Math and LUV had been pushing up til you entered that was getting under my skin.
OK so you wouldn't lie about your roleclaim even if you were scum? That part's correct?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #118) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Impoetic »

I ask these things but I am serious about being confident jaereed's town. If they were scum I would be genuinely shocked.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #119) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Impoetic »

sorry i thought i saw you answering a couple posts after i quoted it the first time and it started to scare me. I'm sorry for not knowing you well enough to be quicker on the uptake. I'll go and try to start catching up now
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #120) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Impoetic »

I am trying to read your posts FTR, it's just that there are a lot of posts and i can't even keep up with what's being posted now + there was a lot of stuff I missed and I was clicking around rather than reading things in order so i could understand what was going on at that moment
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #121) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1171, JaeReed wrote:Actually can someone explain why von art delay would be ascetic?
Von Art Delay would be tracker.

not particularly ascetic but if LUV is confirmed ascetic by roles then...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #122) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Impoetic »

oh actually i forgot to ask luv to claim the name of the ascetic role tho
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #123) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1177, gerryoat wrote:Flavor is important in this game? If so can I just claim my flavor
well it is definitely correlated to abilities, and the abilities are given explicit connections that are reasonably difficult to fake in a hurry
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #124) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Impoetic »

but yeah what mastina said si right. jill does have a protective-blocking ability, jailkeeper/doc claim is protective, and also there are a ton of roleblockers that specifically don't work on nightkills i think?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #125) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Impoetic »

i wouldn't expect flavor to be directly AI but again, it affects what abilities you have and a ton of people have given partial roleclaims already.

luv did you ever state what the name of the ascetic ability was? Each ability has a flavor name
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #126) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1185, MathBlade wrote:Jill is not confirmed in the game.

Roles can be given that are useless ala named townie.

See wake's role madness w/ deputy.

Not galdiating Jae I believe them.

Need to reset when not at work.
@Mod:
will you tell us whether roles posted at the beginning of this game are confirmed to be in it or not?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #127) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

Roles can be given that are useless. They're called fruit vendors, no?

Why give roles that imply a factional kill when it's not there when it will become obvious it's not there over the course of the game?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #128) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1190, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1187, Impoetic wrote:i wouldn't expect flavor to be directly AI but again, it affects what abilities you have and a ton of people have given partial roleclaims already.

luv did you ever state what the name of the ascetic ability was? Each ability has a flavor name
No.

Unknown Requests.
"No" what?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #129) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Impoetic »

OK. Thank you.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Impoetic »

Why would the mod put a fake role in and then lie that it was confirmed in the game?

What's the point?

Why is this even a question?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Impoetic »

"Bastard" means there's the potential for a game to be misleading, yes, but wouldn't it be misleading you in ways that actually made sense or severely affected something about the game in a tangible way that a mod would want to implement? i don't picture a mod making up the nightkill thing
and
going so far as to make up a role that's anti-nightkill
and
lying about something being mod-confirmed.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Impoetic »

Sure, it's possible, but it's not
likely,
especially if it's convenient to call that into question. Why put all that detail into a fake role?
why imply something like that when the players will figure it out eventually in almost any situation?
wouldn't this game be unbalanced if scum had no kill ability anyway? And how does the mod predict a situation will arise where it matters to the lynch whether scum has a nightkill?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Impoetic »

I mean yeah nanomachine rejection would be more like an ascetic role but he is a
private
detective and if luv is semi-confirmed ascetic then Private Requests makes enough sense
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Impoetic »

Unknown Requests.* The only possibility I can think of for a lie over that would be if he needed the tracker role to make sense but eh
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1204, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Feel like Jae is playing dumb :igmeou:
where?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1203, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1103, JaeReed wrote:You can all go to hell.
^How literally every player not named JaeReed is making me feel right now. <3

By the way you can shut the fuck up about any thoughts of this being JaeReed's scumgame.

It's not.
It's just not even remotely possible.

Also. Anyone who knows literally ANYTHING about JaeReed.
Knows that Jae doesn't lie.
Ever.

Jae is a Nexus.
Period.

It's even proven that Jae is a Nexus, by Mathblade's own ability.
Why?

Because any active redirection abilities don't trigger until the end of the day phase. Same as how our fucking roleblock isn't an instant ability. (Yes we asked the mod and so can you!) Our roleblock is processed at the end of the day phase. Not the middle of it. So Mathblade's own claim, of being redirected from JaeReed to LUV, is of itself. The final proof that JaeReed is a Nexus. And you're all idiots if you don't understand this SIMPLE GAME MECHANIC.
i sincerely feel really bad for not thinking faster about jaereed and being more confident earlier. i don't think anyone is accusing jae of not being a nexus at this point in time unless i'm misunderstanding someone.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #137) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1224, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1221, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1185, MathBlade wrote:Jill is not confirmed in the game.
In post 6, Alisae wrote:
PASSIVE

Protagonist (Parital Public Information):
It will be known that you are in the game
, and your role pm will be posted, however only your passive abilities will be shown. Your alignment will be redacted.
Bartending (Strong-Willed Reflexive Modified Fruit Vendor): During the night, you must pick between a List of Drinks to serve. You will serve that drink to anyone who visits you. Know that depending on the person, the drink you give them may enhance their abilities. This action cannot be roleblocked.
By the way? That second part? Also confirmed in the game because our split jailkeeper power receives a buff if we target Jill and Jill makes the pianowomen that night.

Jill absofuckinglutely IS in the game, 100% beyond any shadow of a doubt. Not only by Alisae's explicit word, but also by our own abilities corroborating this.

That doesn't count as confirmed in a bastard game. *shrug*

Like the moderator is in the game.

I feel like everyone is treating this game as a normal game instead of a bastard one.
Give me a reason why the moderator would
bother
to lie about that. The moderator wasn't even sure it would be bastard, IIRC. If it's bastard, the elements that are bastard are going to be included for a reason, aren't they?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1362, gerryoat wrote:you all are focusing on the wrong thing. yes, there is prob some sort of night kill. but there has to be a mechanic around it.
wdym
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Impoetic »

i just read nahdia's iso and
literally
laughed out loud, and i mean "literally" in the literal sense of the word. that was great.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I think I'd be down to lynch mathblade
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Impoetic »

HURT WITH A BLADE: mathblade
(using a blade to hurt mathblade isn't because I'm confident in my read, it's because I'm spiteful and emotionally immature)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Impoetic »

shit. does mathblade actually have a posting restriction, or was that a joke?

There is so. much. stuff.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Impoetic »

That's what I was trying to do! Really...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1279, gerryoat wrote:lets just NL. i can try and clear myself. if you think im a godfather public cop then so be it
what the fuck
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1349, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1346, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Then you're scum putting on an act here lol
I'm highly inclined to think nahdia is town. if she was mafia why would she do this? even if say me or math were one of her partners, why would she put herself in the spotlight as she's doing.
what the fuck 2.0

do you really think mafia is incapable of putting themselves in the spotlight? because going under the radar and leaving no impression isn't widely accepted as a textbook scumtell or anything, right? oh no wait, it IS, and that's why you're saying it, and that's also why a player with 4000 games probably knows about it and would try to do the opposite. Nahdia putting themselves in the spotlight doesn't automatically make them town. NL doesn't really make sense at all.

I'm probably, maybe voting mathblade because I don't think I'm comfortable voting an investigative PR d2. I'll be ok voting you later in the game, though, because posts like these ring disingenuous.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Impoetic »

why in the world

would we

nl
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1382, Purple Nurple wrote:do you honestly believe in a micro two of our roles are cop and tracker?
they are both basically confirmed investigatives imo. I mean, the tracker's flavor character is literally a detective. Does that make them CCs? If so it also makes one of them town and one is loud so if they live another night they will be
giving us information
. I guess that's a good point though so maybe it's worth it after all. I don't know, I'm confused. MathBlade is almost a negative utility role though, and potentially either alignment...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #148) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1378, Purple Nurple wrote:impo i strong townread from d1, jae mastina locktowned but honestly i think theyre strong town regardless, nahdia is being an ate-y pos (love u) but i think is town. jae townread the same post myself and mastina both seperately did. math is ?able but i think they're town for ~reasons~, this is not something i've discussed with mastina.
can you please out the reasons? Pretty please?

I'm so lost. So, so lost.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #149) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1390, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1389, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1382, Purple Nurple wrote:do you honestly believe in a micro two of our roles are cop and tracker?
they are both basically confirmed investigatives imo. I mean, the tracker's flavor character is literally a detective. Does that make them CCs? If so it also makes one of them town and one is loud so if they live another night they will be
giving us information
. I guess that's a good point though so maybe it's worth it after all. I don't know, I'm confused. MathBlade is almost a negative utility role though, and potentially either alignment...
oh, they could both be the roles as claimed, i just doubt they're the same alignment. is it possible? absolutely! unlikely to me, but i wouldn't vote one solely for it. blocked nk, meta, other mastina blah blah we've went over 50 times, you know the drill.

honest opinion? if there's one scum in gerry and luv it is probably more likely luv. luv is not an option to lynch today though, and i'm happy to lynch gerry. honestly, i would vote mathblade too simply because he's not in our townbloc and if we're being real i don't put it past math doing some moronic town gladiate in lylo and losing the game if he's town out of ego. plus, pub cop. we 100% are not fucking no lynching, and i'd like to lynch osuka > luv > gerry > math personally (mast's is probably gerry > osuka > luv > math) but hey i don't have those options so gerry is a good bet. plus, if gerry flips town, we all get to laugh at mastina and mastina is not a weak player by any means so at absolute fucking worst it'll force her to rethink the game which is good for everyone.
Okay.

I guess I'll vote the strong PR and hate myself if he's town. It's also precisely because Mastina is such a good player that i find the confidence indicative of either me not getting something essential about the game or mastina not being town. But I do think your slot is sort of towny, and I think jaereed is hardtown, and gerry has had some things that seem off. So...

VOTE: gerry

sorry :\
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Impoetic »

This just makes me feel so stupid.

But it is a bastard game, and jaereed is better than i am and I'm sure they're town, and mastina is way better than i am so if they are town then...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Impoetic »

sorry :c
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I feel like if gerry lives it's way better for him to check someone
else
that would actually give us useful information even if he flipped right after.

But yeah, I suppose that's a fair point.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Impoetic »

If he checks the NK, he gets lynched. Absolutely, 100%. And other than that, we have a confirmed mafia in two people, and depending on who his guilty is we could come to a decision.

I actually just saw a post by Mastina that sounds potentially relevant here. I mean, I don't know if they would have any need to do that now and I don't know if they'd change their play around (or at least put more care into obscuring that aspect) when they post something publicly about how to play as scum. I also really feel like I have no way of knowing how likely things are. It did seem incredibly close to what mastina is doing now if purple nurple
is
scum, though.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Yeah no I disagree with all the scum kill stuff. I also disagree with the 'oh, is the mod lying about jill being in the game?' thing.

And I guess. I don't
really
know how probable it is that loud cop is a scum role, or how likely it is that scum NKs n1 for one reason or another. That's been one of my problems this game. I guess the NK is really convenient no matter which it is, though, so maybe it doesn't matter.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Impoetic »

well, i'm sheeping the only read i'm confident in right now. the problem with waiting 1 night, as i see it, is that we have to go through this all over again.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #156) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Impoetic »

well, not yourself. Check someone you think you'll get a useful result on if you live, obviously. Ideally, check someone you think is scum. That way if you die later, we'll still have your results.

It is bastard. I understand what you're saying, but I also have enough doubts that I'm going to trust the person I know is town who has more experience with games like this than I do. There *was* a no-kill when you were roleblocked, and no one has come forth to CC that, which would
normally
be pretty scummy.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #157) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1417, gerryoat wrote:its obvious based on mechanics that there is something different about the nightkill. its obviously bastard as you say, so why would you assume the night kill would be the normal thing?
why is it obvious based on mechanics? Am I missing something? Sure, there could be something different about the nightkill, but there's no reason for me to believe that in a situation like this. I'm pretty sure there's a nightkill no matter what. Regardless of any of that, checking yourself doesn't help us nearly as much as checking someone else would.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1430, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1428, gerryoat wrote:then let me check someone else? why lynch me before i can do so. it makes no sense. if im mafia, i give town a clear. which would make 0 sense for me to try and do
You're just buying time.

Cop has been fake claimed so many times on this site.
this makes me really want to switch votes
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Impoetic »

meh... the thing about tomorrow is that it'll be a hell of a lot harder to get gerry lynched if he
is
scum lol
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #160) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1433, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What we can do is look at the list of names we were allowed to pick from and see why Gerry would be anything but cop. I'm remembering his flavour name vaguely right now and it definitely doesn't scream godfather.
the problem is that there are definitely people who will still push for his lynch no matter what esp. given how adamant he was about trying to check himself, and it's really useless if he dies/gets lynched

so if he lives through today he should try to check someone else that he thinks might actually be scum.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #161) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1446, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1443, Impoetic wrote:meh... the thing about tomorrow is that it'll be a hell of a lot harder to get gerry lynched if he
is
scum lol
how?? if im not really cop like half of you say, i'll be lynched. if i inno myself half of you will still say im mafia until i can check someone else the following night.
because there will be other votes that are possible and most people don't want to vote cop, and while i can understand that, i'd be kinda surprised if both you and mastina were town and if you're town mathblade's also on the chopping block for me based on what looks like self-preservation from him today + Jaereed pointed out luv makes 2 investigative roles so there's a boost against him too

so idk, your death reveals a lot. jaereed was also right that you and mastina continuing to live until later will create way too much noise and result in a huge problem if you both get to lylo because we have this situation again and either there'll be one scum between you that might not get lynched or there are no scum and the game is over. There also have been times where i've thought you would be scum to me if not for the cop thing so I'm not too unhappy with this lynch given that I think jaereed is town and i'm unsure what to think of any of mathblade, mastina, and LUV right now
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #162) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Impoetic »

i mean, mathblade's title IS survivor, so maybe this weird "i'm certain you're mafia because if you aren't then i will look suspicious for not wanting to be lynched" mentality makes sense after all. :P

it's not like the gladiate was optimal for scum anyway, and it was of his making, so maaaaybe it's not as scummy as i first thought anyway.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #163) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1435, gerryoat wrote:I think it's obvious I'm Esstenia or w.e her name is. I checked her wiki and it said only 2 ppl know who Anna is. The other being Jill. Soooo.. yeah. Im guessing that's why I had that Anna part in my pm
oh hey didn't jill have a privately informed thing in her role pm too? if that's the case, it's probably the same thing.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #164) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Impoetic »

OOOh shit universal backup doesn't normally activate on the opposite alignment

I'm an idiot
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #165) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Impoetic »

Obviously I realized his role could be "modified" but that's no more likely than Gerryoat being a cop role as scum, and he doesn't particularly sound like it. I'm an idiot. Anyway...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #166) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Impoetic »

meh. I think it's too convenient for this to actually be scum, but I'm eager for this day to end so: VOTE: mathblade

If gerryoat is anything but alignment cop, or his check is otherwise convenient for scum, he gets lynched.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #167) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Impoetic »

guh. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's hammered because math has one less vote to lynch
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #168) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Impoetic »

VOTE: mastina

i believe that guilty.

jae ):
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #169) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Impoetic »

oops VOTE: purple*

sorry eddie! it was just there was so much discussion about mastina so i was thinking about that, it's not like you didn't have a presence towards the end
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #170) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Impoetic »

Oh my god I wasn't prodded! Hi. Dropped off the face of the Earth... again. I'm glad I got back in time to not sub out for the bajillionth time. ;_;
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #171) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1752, Nahdia wrote:yo what the fuck is even the justification for voting purple?
What's the justification for not voting purple? Unless Gerry is claiming to be an insane cop or something, I'm pretty happy with this vote.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #172) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Impoetic »

If the guilty report isn't literally indicative of Purple's innocence and there's nothing else confirming Purple as town, I'm inclined to think Purple could be mafia. Purple or Gerry today. I don't think they're both town. I really don't.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #173) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Impoetic »

Oh. Gerry fakeclaimed cop. Sigh.

I still think Purple is a potential mafia. Like, Gerry/Purple could even be a team! That... might be a bit of a stretch though.

And I say that because I was a one-shot masonizer, and I masonized purple+nahdia. They aren't teamed. Bye. Wow. Much reveal. Many doggo.

(my picks were fore/rad shiba/nacho, btw. I've been dying to brag about that.)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #174) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Impoetic »

Wait, they aren't both town* they could be teamed i guess,
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #175) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Impoetic »

UNVOTE: for now
HURT WITH A BLADE: purple nurple
HURT: gerry

I'll... try and catch up...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #176) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Impoetic »

i mean gerry fakeclaiming is a really good reason to lynch him on its own so if he did that I guess it's better to just lynch gerry, regardless of how frequently he does or does not fakeclaim as town. Nahdia looks like she knew too much at daystart to be just guessing but at the same time maybe she would let it through as scum. Fuck me.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #177) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1766, gerryoat wrote:impoetic. you have confirmed mafia in Nahdia and Purple and wanna lynch me? what lol
if the guilty was fake then there's still a chance i was roleblocked somehow, and i feel like the guilty being fake is really, really, really suspicious almost no matter what. That's why I'm torn. You're right though, it's probably better to lynch between the other two
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #178) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1518, gerryoat wrote:I am not an alignment cop, but i knew if i said I was just flavor cop, i'd be lynched. so i lied lolol. but i mean, it seems mafia has no night kill anyway so, mastina just tried to frame me regardless
I am catching up at this exact moment but I am so fucking confused by this daystart. Yeah, I think gerry can't be town right now and it's absurd that he's acting like it's obvious he is, but
unless someone claims roleblocker or similar, there is absolutely one mafia in nahdia and purple.
The fact that both are unwilling to lynch each other and hesitant to lynch me is absurd. Almost as absurd as Gerry talking nonchalantly about how his lie that looks about as convenient as it ccan possibly get and would confirm him in
any
game of epicmafia should NOT lead people to FOS him now. I don't know.

I am not skipping any one specific person's posts, I just procrastinated on catching up. I'm going to get as far as I can now.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #179) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1543, Nahdia wrote:You know what? Fuck this.

I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE. I AM A CRIER. THE PURPLE NURPLE CHECK IS FAKE.
A what? I can't find anything on criers in mafiascum from google, and a crier in EM is someone who can anonymously send messages to the town, which doesn't make any sense right now. So what are you saying?

And one of you/purple is scum. If I were mafia with gerry, I would know he was confirmed today, so why the hell would I take myself down with him? And right when I was the most absent from the game and least likely to be planning some big play, right when I disappeared and had no chance to put effort in to make any imprint on the game except associating myself with someone who, if I'm mafia know he's my partner, would seem
practically confirmed.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #180) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Impoetic »

"Cosplay received" implies you just
received
a new flavor. A cosplay is a costume. That DOES look like a tailor, Gerry.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #181) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Impoetic »

what the fuck why is this game so fucking confusing to me

like I'm used to feeling indecisive but I'm not used to having no ideas about POTENTIAL scenarios. Usually it's the opposite! Usually there are too many scenarios, not too few. What's wrong with me? This was true even when I was caught up but the further I go the more madness seems to be fact. Is this just how bastard games are in general?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #182) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1548, Nahdia wrote:My name is *Kira* Fucking Miki and I cried that Purple Nurple is guilty. You really think two people have the exact same flavor check? I cried it. It's fake. Lynch gerry.
Shit.

That makes sense.

Well, okay. That explains your attitude in the first few pages, then. Still don't understand why you're refusing to lynch between me and purple.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #183) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1559, gerryoat wrote:well at least impoetic will be able to confirm i fake claim all the time on EM if you dont wanna
actually it's been forever since i've played with you, or played mafia besides the one MS game recently, so no, I couldn't. Other people seem to believe it and it's confirmable so I figure it's true, but that doesn't mean your actions here make any sense as town. Fakeclaiming to further town's wincon is something I could believe you'd do as town. Fakeclaiming to seemingly further scum's wincon is not.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #184) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1878, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1870, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1518, gerryoat wrote:I am not an alignment cop, but i knew if i said I was just flavor cop, i'd be lynched. so i lied lolol. but i mean, it seems mafia has no night kill anyway so, mastina just tried to frame me regardless
I am catching up at this exact moment but I am so fucking confused by this daystart. Yeah, I think gerry can't be town right now and it's absurd that he's acting like it's obvious he is, but
unless someone claims roleblocker or similar, there is absolutely one mafia in nahdia and purple.
The fact that both are unwilling to lynch each other and hesitant to lynch me is absurd. Almost as absurd as Gerry talking nonchalantly about how his lie that looks about as convenient as it ccan possibly get and would confirm him in
any
game of epicmafia should NOT lead people to FOS him now. I don't know.

I am not skipping any one specific person's posts, I just procrastinated on catching up. I'm going to get as far as I can now.
why the fuck would a mafia roleblocker claim roleblocker? there's many reasons your action could fail, we just had a night skip, who knows what happened. whereas there's gerry who's basically conf scum
Oh. Right. It... somehow didn't occur to me that mafia could have that until just now I have no fucking idea why i'm sorry. I'm an idiot.

Yes, gerry is basically conf scum since the guilty was a crier's cry. Basically. I'm still reading.

And I don't skip wallposts. I just post while rereading because I don't have the attention span to remember things otherwise.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #185) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1881, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1872, Impoetic wrote:"Cosplay received" implies you just
received
a new flavor. A cosplay is a costume. That DOES look like a tailor, Gerry.
wow i tailored myself. im so OP.

as i said, all alisae would say is that it's flavor. i can try and ask here but idk if alisae will answer.

@mod what does cosplay received mean?
roles are modified here, though?

You literally claimed alignment cop and refused to let yourself get lynched, AtEd into the next day and now you're pretending that it doesn't make sense for anyone to suspect you for that. You promised not to check yourself, so why is it checking you? I assume that will be discussed in the pages I haven't read yet, but there's no reason to think you couldn't be modified. In fact, didn't you say you were obviously town because your role was so weak??? If it's modified, and you claim that's OP, I guess that solves that! :P

You're not obviously town for one ability being weak, because you could have multiple abilities.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #186) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I still plan to read the rest of the day before voting. I mean, no way to know I'm not making a mistake like the one I made at daystart, after all.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #187) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1631, Nahdia wrote:...So, Impoetic, how bout that day skip?
gerryoat wrote:but why would it skip and why would nothing happen. unless they can make someone be force replaced? lol but that seems a bit of a crazy role
Yeah I still really don't buy that the two are related. I can't imagine a role that force replaces someone, that would be super unfair.

"Why" would they skip the night is a good question though. I... really don't know.
What about it?

I'm sorry for disappearing (again) and being such a shit. I really should have thought harder about joining and realized that this was the worst time
ever
to try to break the trend I've had of being unable to keep up with games. Maybe I joined before I could have realized that but I wish I would stop being like this. Sorry. I don't know why I didn't think of being roleblocked. I mean, that still sounds convenient but given that you cried the guilty and gerry is being ridiculous, I'm finally realizing why you'd want to vote him out first.

Anyway, I have no idea what to think of the day skip or the lack of nightkill. The possibilities suggested by the time you'd posted this were as good as anything I could think of. I had nothing to do with it, unless there's some aspect to my role I didn't know.

Well, actually, I guess it's possible the night skip is the reason I didn't masonize you. Holy shit.

But what were you asking just then?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #188) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1641, gerryoat wrote:OMG WAIT. what if when one of them is lynched, they can start killing?
there are definitely reasons mafia might not be killing right now, delayed actions being one of them, but I think it'd be too unbalanced for this to be the case. Unless I'm an idiot which I guess is proven to be true no matter what, just now, by me not thinking of the other reasons I failed to masonize anyone
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #189) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Impoetic »

For the game to require one to be lynched to start killing*

Too many mislynches for town, unless they have some weird twist of a role or wincon only they know about? That would surely be a swingy setup though, right?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #190) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1889, gerryoat wrote:Are you really gonna vote outside confirmed mafia. And you guys say I'm playing bad lol
why are you ignoring the points against you like they don't exist? Even if they're wrong, you need to respond to them. Literally many reasons to scumread you, and many things you could debunk if you're town. That would be way more convincing than your ate right now, that looks more and more like bluffing as I see more and more posts. I mean it looked disingenuous the previous day, but seeing what's going on with roles and just how unique this setup has been so far, I think it's pretty ridiculous that you're acting like nothing you have done is scummy and yet being so nonchalant about them being confirmed. I mean I still find it unusual that they don't seem to be suspicious of each other or me any more than they were before I said that, but not nearly as weird as you being so
open-minded
about unusual role mechanics when it comes to nightkills and just about everything else, but not about that one thing, and not about why people might misread you if you're town (which I doubt now that I finally come back to this game and start to see the claims explained).
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #191) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1894, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1890, Impoetic wrote:For the game to require one to be lynched to start killing*

Too many mislynches for town, unless they have some weird twist of a role or wincon only they know about? That would surely be a swingy setup though, right?
1x game wide roleblock explains the night skip
Two roles activated, though.

The night skip does definitely create room for doubt about my masonizer thing though. It feels sucky that my one-shot role was used the one day I was roleblocked if that's actually the case, though.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #192) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1897, Purple Nurple wrote:impoetic, nahdia is lock town. I'm never voting them this game period. if that makes me scum from your pov, so be it. nahdia is town.
If that's the case, then I would have expected you to start pushing for my lynch when I said that, or not appeal to me at all since I votesat on you and outed a report that, although likely to be irrelevant now, was still a way to throw shade on both of you, who are apparently town, on the day that scum is pushing for your lynch.

Whatever. Nahdia does look extremely towny in the pages I'm reading now and it does seem like things are piling up against gerry now, so this statement does make sense. I am so fucking stupid regardless of who is scum here though omg.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #193) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1902, Purple Nurple wrote:he got a report saying masonizing myself and nahdia failed, if this is normal masonizing mechanics.
The ability fails if one of you is scum. That part is explicitly stated. No other part of the role is explicitly stated, which is why -- stupid as I was being -- I assumed it could be treated like a guilty when I saw the daystart information.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #194) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1905, Purple Nurple wrote:A Mason Recruiter or Masonizer is a similar role for Masons. However, if a Masonizer targets someone who is not Town-aligned, the action will fail. Commonly, the Masonizer will also die in the process. This is a particularly powerful role when used.

this seems to be q different version of that, which targets two others and pits them in a masonry. but, impo, why would you even receive a result from that? I'm confused. when I've seen masonizers of the variant you're claiming the masonizer doesn't get any message
The message I got was "the PT can be found [here]" with [here] being a link to Rick Aston's infamous song
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #195) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Impoetic »

@Gerry
no I still need to finish catching up and a lot of what I was just talking about has been stated by purple nurple or nahdia already
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #196) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1688, Purple Nurple wrote:nahdia town as fuck now i'm doubting impo
if you were doubting me here I feel you should be doubting me later.

That said, I feel I'm 99% voting gerry before the end of this real life day, but that's also how I felt when I failed to masonize you and saw a guilty on you before disappearing at daystart. So...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #197) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Well, it's starting to become clear that there are a few relatively plausible scenarios where my ability failed that don't confirm nahdia or purple, and both of them are sounding extremely towny today -- a lot townier than they did d2, imo -- whereas the more I read, the harder it is to reconcile your actions with any world where you're town over purple. I am genuinely ashamed that I voted so quickly and thought that those two factors were enough to make it a safe lynch back then, for letting myself fail to read this game thinking it could go by the wayside for other things as a result, and for just failing to think of the other possibilities when I couldn't understand what was going on. Not that I feel like I understand what's going on now or anything, but knowing nahdia to be crier, knowing you had the other ability there, and having the nightskip+possibility of a scum roleblocker actually pointed out to me all makes it seem way less contradictory.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #198) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1919, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1916, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1688, Purple Nurple wrote:nahdia town as fuck now i'm doubting impo
if you were doubting me here I feel you should be doubting me later.

That said, I feel I'm 99% voting gerry before the end of this real life day, but that's also how I felt when I failed to masonize you and saw a guilty on you before disappearing at daystart. So...
my reason for doubting you was voting us and following thst awful fake guilty so eh.
you mean the guilty at daystart? it didn't seem fake to me because i had been expecting a report from gerry that could potentially have been an alignment report and you seemed a likely target, which at the time seemed to fit with my results (or lack thereof) and because I didn't consider the possibility of a role like nahdia's existing on MS. it was really stupid and rude of me to think it was OK to just put the game on hold after that. I guess the report would have been a lot more suspicious if I had been more perceptive when reading the daystart message. Being the fucking spaz I am, I had just completely missed the lack of kill, dayskip,
and
typo in the guilty report. RIP
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #199) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1924, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why would scum block you?
Because I hadn't roleclaimed and at the time had a few people townreading me, but the more convincing thing is the nightskip. At first I had thought the only way I was blocked was if the game was filled with roles like Jaereed's, which is why I had been focused on whether a town role existed to dispel the guilty, but at this point it makes more sense this way. There have been quite a few eccentricities in the roles mentioned so far so it's probably best I avoid trying to setup-spec beyond that.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”