Mayweather v McGregor

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Mayweather v McGregor

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Killthestory »

ko by floyd for his last fight!
Last edited by Killthestory on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Killthestory »

mcgregor's arm reach is long. he's scoring all of those punches pacquiao misses. he's also lightning speed with his hands and hard as fuck when it comes to hitting. pacquiao was tough and fast, but he had short arm reach and less power than mcgregor. he wasnt landing most of his shots, and when he backed mayweather into a corner, he didn't do anything with it. he also swung with his head dunked down a little bit like a numbnuts and subsequently got knocked in the head.

mayweather's old, too. 41. you can see it in the back of his arms and when you look at his training exercises, you can see he's got a lot less stamina than when he was young. mayweather is built and on it everday. everyone is saying it's a boring fight but it's not going to be. mcgregor is going to win.

im putting 20 on him.
In post 4, hiplop wrote:honestly id put money on mayweather in mma too

i just dont think mcgregor will even touch floyd in either avenue
about the dumbest thing ive heard all day
Last edited by Killthestory on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Killthestory »

yeah i can understand that. a lot of it is my built on bias towards mayweather because my dad hates him and so do i. not only is he a sissy whos only won all his fighting matches from being a punk ass and running away from the fighting, but he's a dick in real life, too. my dad's had friends work for him and my dad's worked on his house as wood flooring. he's just a fucking cuck to people and thinks he's better than them.

mcgregor coming in and defeating mayweather seems unlikely, but i think the chances are much higher than what a lot of people give him credit for. i might be wrong, but i'll take being wrong because i support conor wholeheartedly.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Killthestory »

boxing to mma is hard. the other way around is difficult, but not nearly as hard. boxing is just smacking people with ur gloves. mma is mixed martial arts with every style of fighting to its core. thats why mike tyson said that.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Killthestory »

ok i dont give mayweather enough credit ur definitely right. he trains extremely hard and to be even considered at fighting ability at 41 is a testament to his skill. that said, i really dislike him for what he does and who he is and how he views boxing in comparison to fighters like conor, so i truly want conor to win. mayweather says he only values two things, really, and that's his money and record. that just pisses me off i guess lol.
Last edited by Killthestory on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Killthestory »

yeah, he's like the villain of boxing except when you get to the climax it's literally just more buildup until the movie ends lol. and yeah mayweather doesnt care what anybody thinks about him because hes got money, but that doesnt mean ill just not dislike him yknow? im putting all my faith in conor here because not only do i believe he'll win, but i like everything he stands for when it comes to fighting.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Killthestory »

nah ur right i was giving it less credit, too. however, mcgregor's got amazing footwork. if you watch his stances changing video where he primarily focuses on getting loose and bettering technique, he changes up his technique and springs all around his ring for a good 5 minutes, and he's really advanced within that. defense maneuvering? i dont think mcgregors ever heard the word.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Killthestory »

except mcgregor never turns it into a boxing match in an mma fight. there's really no contest there.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Killthestory »

mcgregors gonna call you whatever gets in your head, but he's a good guy after every fight even if he loses
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Killthestory »

yeah drop a 20 and you'll make a good bit. i at least think this fight will be better than pacquiao and hope mcgregor wins to the fullest rb
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Killthestory »

LOL the guy is absolutely hilarious and his Irish accent makes it all better
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Killthestory »

floyd hasn't knocked around anyone in years that's actually a ridiculous assessment

the only way floyd wins is through points
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Killthestory »

that's a lot of paragraphs for shit i don't want to read "but kts mayweather trains hard!!" tell me the date of those pictures compared to his recent training exercises and get back to me without out of date sources: : )

"but but lots of fighters watch tapes" they didn't watch the tapes where floyd fought pacquiao as an older fighter and noticeably slower

"but but he's an all time defensive boxer champion" ok and

"But wait if they box they hit hard" mcgregor is one of your harder hitters in the mma and his legs are a huge boon to him but with those taken out it's just going to be his killer left hand. floyds power doesn't equate to conors at all that's a literal joke
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Killthestory »

panzer doesn't respond to points and literally misinterpreted everything now original zzzz

you don't have to be a professional boxer to not get ko'd by an old ass man don't be ignorant lol
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 61, PJ. wrote:tell me what I "misinterpreted" because i'm pretty sure i didn't misinterpret shit.
how about your most recent post zzz
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Killthestory »

look whos worked up over stuff that wasnt even said :^)
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Killthestory »

sure?

i mean i definitely would be if i said half the things u make it seem. conor definitely doesnt hit the hardest, might not train the hardest, most cerebral but alas everything important is missed

oh well i suppose
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Killthestory »

ok
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Killthestory »

"good faith" lol

@panzer, sorry i dont think i denied the irish thing. i also think i said i was joking. i also am not rb

oops
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

"good faith"
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

lets make one thing clear, please shut up about how old i am. i know how old i am. i know im 14 and sound like a 14 year old, and thats fine. im a mere boy going through the world experiencing life and formulating my own opinions. i dont need you breathing down my neck "boy dont you sound mature" every fucking second because youre older and very clearly have been involved in more arguments than i have. i dont need your input on what i do and i definitely dont need you reminding me of my age. its fucking dumb and you dont do that to every other young scummer you just do it where it suits you. i dont care. let me learn on my own.

now for this whole argument panzer youve literally been saying shit that hasnt been correct. i said mcgregors legs were a great boon. what do you say? you go on to repeat me and belittle me because you cant read correctly and somehow thats my fault. i very clearly stated everything and never stated complete generalizations. mcgregor isnt the hardest hitter, hardest training fighter, best cerebral fighter, none of it. you come out to say that im wrong on shit i didnt even say because of your whole ego complex or whatever the fuck and then go on to say i know nothing.

as much as i love being demeaned by a ballistic fool as the next person, youre actually daft. im going to reiterate the important focal points in a more clear manner because youre challenged enough to not understand it. mcgregor is a hard hitting southpaw. obviously thats what mayweather has struggled with before. its something that has the potential to beat him and with conors lightning speed dashing in and out with his punches, being quick on his feet, itll prove challenging to mayweather. he may be the best defensive boxer holding multiple weight championships, but within mma, conor still holds great accomplishments for speed and power that can equate to boxing going with raw talent. also, diaz lost the second time. unless you want to ride diaz's dick about a supposed win on his side, it was mcgregors win.

we can also talk about how if you want to bring mcgregor up as a supposed racist for calling floyd a monkey once, lets bring up floyds wife beating or his general attitude that hes better than everyone. while you might not have any qualms about the second, unless you think calling a black person a monkey is any worse than beating a women, theres really nothing there to talk about. on the subject of monkeys, you seem to sling shit better than any monkey ive seen. you throw around insults hoping they stick but just look like a flea ridden pest with no better sense of judgement. id gladly call you a monkey, but id get in trouble for one thing or another.

on the topic of riding dicks too, ive only been trying to support mcgregor because i generally like him. i think hes got an amazing fighting spirit that not many people possess. i think the irish heart is a funny but still great thing. the worlds best fighters have commented on his heart and determination, and i think youve got to have the heart in it, to want it, to get it. he trains hard (lets not misinterpret this again he doesnt train the hardest) but hes really wanting to win this. he wants to win all fights. i respect that because its a commendable trait within a fighter. everybody wants to win, but losing is like physically suffering for him. i admire that, even. now, riding dicks on the other hand is going on to say "well muh fighter is the best fighter in the world fuck whatever you say he does what he wants." i mean, yeah, youve made good points about mayweather, but to go on to insult me and just be condescending about everyone who differs on opinion from you on mayweather is really suspicious in the regard of such a unique hobby.

mayweather on the other hand, as ive looked up on youtube, doesnt train as hard as ive seen him used to in his past videos. my most recent one i watched a couple days ago with the video originating from a couple days ago wasnt impressive. i looked and did my research and found nothing even close to decent in his training exercise for a huge star, and i think thats a byproduct of getting old. i asked for you to show me training recently because ive already researched it, mr panzer. i knew the fucking answer before i asked because in the off case i was wrong, i could become more informed, or you realized the mistake that the exercises he was to be doing wasnt as great as when he was younger. hes old. you can see it. hes slower. he might tire easier. hes still easily one of the best boxers in the world, but age always catches up to you.

like i honestly dont care enough to fill my entire post with insults, just enough to show that im not gonna sit here and be trampled upon again like i usually am when i give my opinions on the site. i think ur a funny guy panzer but i really dont need you chatting all this shit when ive been working day and night on highschool already and i especially dont need u telling me i shouldnt comment on shit i enjoy watching. i made this thread in the glory of the fighting because i really do love watching the ufc fights with my dad. i didnt make it to come on after finishing homework to chat complete shit with a slag because im done with the site circlejerking every different and maybe even potentially illogical opinion with such aggression. i wasnt too clear with what i was saying and i should be more explanatory with what i say, but again, dont chat shit. its a fucking internet thread about a fight we only watch. dont call me dumb as rocks over such petty shit again.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Killthestory »

ugh what a waste of time i have to go do geometry homework
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Killthestory »

im sorry but there wasnt a point where i was poking anyone. there was a point where i was condescending but its hard to be completely steadfast within your opinion and also be nice at the same time when the general atmosphere around you and aimed toward is "ha your opinion sucks."

so i dont really think there is an anyone starting it nor do i think thats the most worthy argument to go down because "he started it hes a bad person." nobody is a bad person here.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Killthestory »

it doesnt really matter panzer was clearly frustrated with me and thats okay people can be frustrated its okay i was just frustrated with him but now im not and we can be friends
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Killthestory »

and here i thought
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Killthestory »

you were right about one thing i am very poor and cannot afford 200 so i put 20 on conor is that enough for your standards
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Killthestory »

ive beeen excluded from my own thread
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Killthestory »

im glad this was the first image i saw of the man youre posting about

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Killthestory »

its the hottest thing ive seen all day
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Killthestory »

accurate

fight is today all bets are on choose ur fighter

mayweather wins out of points
or
by some miracle
mcgregor by ko within first 4
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Killthestory »

there going to have that shit locked down unfortunately. you could look, but i seriously doubt youll find anything live.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Killthestory »

yah fair enough the internet is a big place, but since they lose money from livestreams, theyll have lots of people out shutting them down id think. the ones you find are rightly to be bad quality
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Killthestory »

oh oops lol

usually ill just stream soccer and i find its a bitch to get reliable streams. with football its around the same except for some back end sites. ill look tonight too tho then
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Killthestory »

i need a pm
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Killthestory »

pm me link?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Killthestory »

thanks for the pms guys
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Killthestory »

if you dont give mcgregor props for doing amazing his first 4 and winning his 8th youre a loony

it was a good fight and while mayweather won fair and square mcgregor put up a helluva fight to actually be able to call it a fight
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Killthestory »

nah mcgregor was only in it for the money and pacquaio is washed up
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Killthestory »

hip are you some kind of daft
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Killthestory »

i really do not want a rematch im happy with the outcome and having conor beat on an old man doesnt sound interesting
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Killthestory »

the man would have to be superhuman to be like around 45 and still be able to win

hes a wonderful fighter but i dont know if thats really possible.

am i wrong? >nonsarcasm
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Killthestory »

who
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Killthestory »

to be fair that was a great fight and definitely had its ups and downs for both fighters
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Killthestory »

mcgregor fought better than most boxers did against mayweather dont be a twit
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Killthestory »

i thought it was pretty stupid lol. from what i saw conor won the first rounds, i didnt see the 5th round, and the 8th round. thats technically 5 rounds and i didnt see the 5th, so he theoretically could have made it close when he was obviously losing the latter half of the fight
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Killthestory »

he definitely did not look like he was losing those first 4 rounds
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Killthestory »

lol

it's no argument that mayweather definitely won and felt comfortable but mcgregor definitely did great in those first four rounds from what i saw, but i was watching a bootleg version that was literally dying every few seconds
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 237, Untrod Tripod wrote:am I the only person in the world who isn't a boxing/mma expert jfc
me in every thread
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Killthestory »

the ground game in ufc 2 is such shit
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 255, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 248, Killthestory wrote:
In post 237, Untrod Tripod wrote:am I the only person in the world who isn't a boxing/mma expert jfc
me in every thread
This is in direct contrast with how much you act like you know what you're talking about tho
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34944
is there a problem with putting the fight results in the op of the thread for that very specific fight
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Killthestory »

lol
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 287, PJ. wrote:And we are telling you that you are wrong. And for all it's non-competitiveness, MacGregor-Mayweather was actually wildly entertaining for the first half.
yeh

@tiam, nah dude i used a stream didnt pay a cent. i liked it
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Killthestory »

but the fight was pretty cool 1st half whats ur point my guy

like it can be applicable to some matches w mayqeather like pacquio but mcgregor was dope 1st half
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Killthestory »

if u cant afford it just watch the back end streams like 3 million (i read this somewhere but cant remember the source) other people did

if ppv is such a problem you can probably find bars near you doing the fights too if youre not down with streams

or a friend

or lots of friends
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Killthestory »

ooo spicy
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Killthestory »

theres a bar near me thats cheap with good chicken.

also probably mayweather. canelo fight is soon and it'll be coool.
Last edited by Killthestory on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Killthestory »

my lack of punctuation probably confused you i was responding to your question on which fight he was referring to. my bad
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Killthestory »

idk i had a good stream going the entire fight. it was just really really slow.

im excited nonetheless though. it's bound to be a good fight.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Killthestory »

lol that sounds like a journey

who do you think is gonna win in canelo vs ggg panzer?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Killthestory »

you think either fighter has the potential to go down early? thats the only thing that might suck about the fight in my head.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Killthestory »

that sounds great LMAO. i might even get the PPV then with my dad because thats all we really want in a fight.

Return to “General Discussion”