Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Toranaga »

in one of them actually

I like that I'm not outed here so I can at least comment that yes, I'm super not caught up with one other game. much faster than this and taking priority even.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Toranaga »

there's some good stuff in from mulch. I like his maria read and it mirrors what I found was scummy of her back when she posted those things. and I like how aggressive he is towards skitter for her reasoning behind the havo vote. I like how he is completely dissonant where he pushes one person voting havo, and then pushes another person defending havo for reasons that have nothing to do with either pushing or defending that slot. it shows mulch is going past the superficial and going on substantive reads. ok I like mulch now after reading closely.

and just to bother chip, click submit
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'm on post #200 already

bite me chip
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Toranaga »

if maria is scum, she is probably villasiding hard in this game. I believe havo's claim, and I think her standpoint is the correct one when it comes to putting someone in L-1 already 2 days into a 2 week gameday. I also think she is correct that scum would hardly get into a L-1 spot that early d1, especially since Havo wasn't being overly scummy and the people voting him were not hard scumreading him. like here:
In post 202, MariaR wrote:
In post 197, Mulch wrote:
In post 196, MariaR wrote:Like I shouldn't have to tell the basic stuff of people read and get reads at there own pace you should already know that because it applies to oh I don't know
half of life?
What don't you understand for this is not why he's scummy?
I know but it's still the point that triggers me the most. I understand where Havo is coming from. I don't think a wagon magically shows up on scum 7 papges in and it's super sub optimal to lynch him here because if it's a town pr we get barely any info and we're in an awful spot we let mafia handle him or come back to him later but not today.
she is the only player doing this correctly and having the correct mindset. also let me explain this:

if havo is town, we have 3 scum who will want to pile on him and make him lynched early because that's preferrable to dragging a two week gameday and potentially having scum lynched. if havo is scum, considering how votes on him weren't hard reads and he wasn't particularly scummy, it would need to be a pretty clear wagon to be formed there and create the L-1. the possibility of havo being town is just far too likely.

villasiding scum or just smart town from this.

Mulch has an argument with Maria where he is very clearly wrong and keeps pushing for wrong stuff. nothing to be read into, but I just had this thought actually: If Havo is town and Maria is villasiding scum, she is probably also bussing partners by casting shade on their votes. I think that's quite unlikely to be the case, because that goes way past villasiding into straight up anti wincon play that makes no sense. Maria probably town if either skitter or chip are scum then.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Toranaga »

tacos' is quite a bizarre post, but I'm not sure if I'm really scumreading it. it's reading too much into Monkey just randomly assigning wolf pairs because reasons, and tinfoiling very deep on how would wolfbros react to an early miller claim by a wolfbro. the tinfoil part might be townie, as scum is hardly that creative.
In post 220, Mulch wrote:Alright. I disagree with your points entirely and it's making me angry but I'm more voting you for and
I just wanna say Mulch, you're wrong a lot in that discussion. it's not even debatable really.
In post 226, MariaR wrote:
In post 223, Mulch wrote: is a shit reason to unvote someone and it also seems like you have TMI. It's just bad. It's super hard for me to differentiate here because it's just so far out of my mind as something I would think from bad town and scum but it's just...bad. And I can't follow it.

Why were you worried about not having reads in
I was never voting Havo in the first place. Havo is softing a pr that seems important and that's all the info they need to give if people still sr them focus on them on a later date and see what info they have or let mafia kill them works for us

I wasn't worried about not having reads in 99 at all I was more shocked that people had reads why would I be worried
hm. Maria reminds me of someone from this website that I like very much, and I love all her logic and think she is very pure in delivering it. but I'm the type of player that's pocketed by good logic a lot, and it's not always as allignment indicative as I wish it to be :P

posting links is boring so I'll go with spoilers now. this from tacos:
In post 227, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 22, Toranaga wrote:
In post 19, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Ah. So it's Mulch and WhyMafia then. VOTE: WhyMafia

Please avoid multiposts this game.
I apologise. I actually had no idea this was a 2 week day 1. you finding that many scum already is townie, and even more townie as the logic behind it is strange and tinfoily!
Weird how Monkey didn't mention tor about the miller thing however tor basically adds monkey to his townblock? pinging hard

so far to me its tor and monkey.

he is just way past the point of reasonable tinfoil and creating all of these weird associative reads that make no sense... I think it's townie in general to play like that, because it shows tacos is at least thinking hard about all of these things, but I don't like any of the places he is going to with these reads and I honestly don't know if I fully comprehend how he is getting there.

it's difficult.

In post 232, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 28, Robbnva wrote:
In post 11, Toranaga wrote:I buy that whoever claimed miller is a miller
Why?
He questions Mulch AND Tor, unlike monkey.

Strong town: none
lean town: Robbnva
Null: None
lean scum: Monkey, whymafia, mulch, tor
Strong scum:

So far.

more of those weird conditional reads.

since I believe WM, I don't think tacos is scum. he is just making too many of those conditional reads and suspecting WM too hard with just about anything people do that's a read on WM. it's very funny, very weird and town like.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 268, Mulch wrote:VOTE: havo

Hardclaim or I will tunnel you for the rest of the day
Mulch extremely anti-town wrt havo. it's a shame.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Toranaga »

these are town after 300 posts:

whymafia
havo
humaneatingmonkey

mariar

tacos

mulch

my mulch read and my tacos read are very thin and I could probably bump mulch higher and tacos lower depending on how they post from this point on.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Toranaga »

so from post 300 on me and mulch are really going at it. then chip comes with this piece:
In post 324, Chip Butty wrote:Man, that was epic! If you guys are scum v scum, my hat is off to you.
I find this a little scummy. IDK why a town would read this as possibly scum interacting. we were going at each other for things that are game related but aren't reads. those aren't the types of distancing posts scum generally makes, so it's weird that this was the first thing in chips' head when he wrote it.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Toranaga »

alright I caught up a lot now. I also enjoyed thor's posts coming in the thread on 300 and something posts in. I like his push on mulch, very reasonable.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

sergtacos' push on mulch and chip is very good and very townie, in posts like this:
In post 356, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 353, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 310, Mulch wrote:longer deadlines benefit scum.

And more importantly, I feel like getting Havo to L-1 will elicit a claim from him.
Funny how you want a hard claim from him and not from everyone else? we might as well say fuck it and announce all of our roles.

So far, Whymafia= Miller

Anyone else want to hardclaim?

See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

VOTE: Mulch
This is just dumb. Havo is being asked to hardclaim because he softed (though not at all softly) a strong PR. Others haven't. Duh.
Ok lets supposed Havo hard claims, and he says he's a cop, a doctor, or some shit, what now? Still going to park your vote on Havo? See the problem here is that you're not thinking throughly here. If he hard claims, he could either be lying or telling the truth, so which is it? What would you determine after Havo hardclaims? I'm getting shitloads of scummy vibes from you and Havo seems innocent to me.
look pretty good on him and I'm moving sergtacos higher than mariar after those posts.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Only 534 more posts to catch up! Go tiger! I hear the IBM PC has been invented in your current era.

Btw: Are you going to make Mexico pay for this enormous wall you're constructing?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 422, Mulch wrote:VOTE: havo

Guess what, havo! I'm town and I said that.
this is extremely poor form from mulch as it comes way after havo already claimed loyal cop. and it comes after Monkey votes havo, so it seems like jumping on a player mulch wouldn't otherwise vote for...
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Toranaga »

but I'm halfway through the game chip

this was mildly funny a couple of hours ago when I started working on the game, now you're just being silly :P
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I do feel mulch is wrong town and not scum more often than not here
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 838, Toranaga wrote:I do feel mulch is wrong town and not scum more often than not here
because if mulch was scum, he would have TMI that havo's claim is correct and wouldn't do all that tunneling on the town's spewed cop like that. odds are he is just town and couldn't leave his tunnel vision goggles no matter the evidence.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'm on post #600 now, I stopped quoting things here because there's not much going on and it's only furthening my town leans. my townbloc looks like this ATM:

whymafia
havo
humaneatingmonkey
mariar
tacos
mulch

so 3 wolves in chip, skitter, misère, fykus, BBT and thor.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Toranaga »

BBT: makes no reads, wants d1 to end as soon as possible, says it's because he is 'playing differently'. I'd lynch that player just on anti town behaviour like that.

Misère: barely posted, probably exclusively voting town. seems like the type of player who can craft a good sounding post but isn't actually townie while doing so. would still lynch.

fykus: scummy first post with that added 'meta' read on WM that is out of place. pocket attempt on me at some point. post #414 doesn't read honest at all. seems to be doing a lot of sheeping into other people's opinions and isn't doing anything to solve the game. would lynch.

thor, skitter and chip have had townie moments, especially skitter and and thor, and I wouldn't lynch there.

fykus is probably my strongest scum read.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Toranaga »

fykus
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Toranaga »

vote: fykus
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 837, Toranaga wrote:but I'm halfway through the game chip

this was mildly funny a couple of hours ago when I started working on the game, now you're just being silly :P
I agree, if by 'mildly' you mean 'hilariously'. Anyway, yes it's getting old. You what I was gonna do? I was gonna wait til you caught up with us, and then post 'tl;dr'. Hilarious, huh? I'm a bad person.

Don't forget to stop reviewing when you hit your wall!
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

@Fluff police: I'm only posting fluff to amuse Tora while he completes his Herculean task. It's NAI, m'kay?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I already finished
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

tl;dr

No, but seriously I'll read through a bit later...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

/fluff
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Toranaga »

just vote fykus with me

I'm fine ending the gameday now even :O as long as we lynch fykus or someone I poe'd down as a good lynch

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”