Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Ghostlin (3) - Srceenplay, BlueBloodedToffee, Mulch
Srceenplay (1) - Ghostlin
BlueBloodedToffee (1) - UnaBombaH
tictac (1) - Morality

Not Voting (4) - havingfitz, PantherPunt, tictac, Tchill13

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline for Day Two is October 5th, 6:20 PM in (expired on 2017-10-05 18:20:00)

havingfitz is V/LA until September 20th
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:53 am

Post by PantherPunt »

just looked back at a couple of pisskop posts by way of isoing aero for whatever reason

hindsight and all but wished we lynched there first. him flipping scum puts the game close to easy mode imo
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Ghostlin »

: Why? Is there a relation between Aero and PK?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Ghostlin »

I also don't know if I hate Morality's as scummy or the lamest push ever. It's sorta like BBT making fun of me for a null read and now we're gut voting "I think you're scum but really can't point to something in 40+ pages as to why."
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:48 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1077, Ghostlin wrote:: Why? Is there a relation between Aero and PK?
[lol you postlinked my post that's directly above yours. you can just quote it????]

not any kind of association...just clicked through an aero post and saw these
In post 568, pisskop wrote:VOTE: vedith

Aero, tchill, elyse, bbt, vedith
In post 570, pisskop wrote:gogogogo

tell me why we shouldnt lynch any of those.
imho, pisskop would be much more likely to have a smaller group of targets or only one target he wanted lynched. That he voted vedith but offered willingness to vote for 4 others as well doesn't right true.

kind of sucks now bc there is a replacement and this can't be answered for, but ya
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:49 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 281, Mulch wrote:VOTE: vedith

You said I have a 0% chance of flipping town, and I am town.
Oh and I had a problem with your entrance. This whole line. First of all, this began with "what are you gonna do IF I flip town" rather than "WHEN"

^that particular line has given false positives for me in the past so it's not something I'm gonna stick hard to

But in the continuance of that line, you oddly lead him into saying that you'll never flip town as a justification to put a vote on him

I'm kind of used to seeing you act a bit wild, but that doesn't seem like a sensible progression in the conversation. Tell me why it took leading him to saying that for you to vote him? Why that's what made him scum to you there?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:51 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 281, Mulch wrote:VOTE: vedith

You said I have a 0% chance of flipping town, and I am town.
In post 389, Mulch wrote:I retract my DunkerDoodle townread.
What made you make this retraction here?
In post 403, Mulch wrote:Elyse is probably scum with TMI, but I need Screenplay to answer my question before I unvote :(
What was the TMI fypov?
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1072, Mulch wrote:
In post 1069, Morality wrote:
In post 1066, Mulch wrote:
In post 1064, Morality wrote:You guys are putting too much pretense into me saying expect. I saw the post, and after seeing that, an "Oh yeah, that makes sense with his personality. I'd expect that coming from town him if that's the case." kind of deal.
Where had you seen his personality?
I've already stated all these answers. If you'd like to talk about new stuff, I'm here.
Stop being obnoxious.

Have you played with Panther before?
I've already answered this.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1076, PantherPunt wrote:just looked back at a couple of pisskop posts by way of isoing aero for whatever reason

hindsight and all but wished we lynched there first. him flipping scum puts the game close to easy mode imo
Why would it make the game easy? Pisskop' as strong scum player, you think he'd leave that many trails? I've already explained how you were incorrect in speaking about how you thought he was as a town player, and it changed things for you, and now it seemed to have backtracked again.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1083, Morality wrote:
In post 1076, PantherPunt wrote:just looked back at a couple of pisskop posts by way of isoing aero for whatever reason

Why would it make the game easy? Pisskop' as strong scum player, you think he'd leave that many trails? I've already explained how you were incorrect in speaking about how you thought he was as a town player, and it changed things for you, and now it seemed to have backtracked again.
Ignore this. I thought Ghost said this, not Panther.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1078, Ghostlin wrote:I also don't know if I hate Morality's as scummy or the lamest push ever. It's sorta like BBT making fun of me for a null read and now we're gut voting "I think you're scum but really can't point to something in 40+ pages as to why."
I've been stating Tic Tac is scum since I got into this game, so this is crap yet again.

VOTE: Ghostlin

Ghostlin's too full of crap, and for some reason everyone town reads Tic Tac. I'll explain it better eventually, but Tic Tac will flip scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Morality »

Remember that after I die.

FL

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Ghostlin »

You may say "Tictac is scum" since the entrance of the game, but given your opportunity to push, you can't articulate why, and I'M the one full of crap?

I admit my PK is town push is awful, you can't be bothered to give us your tictac reasoning.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Ghostlin »

*was awful for the PK town reasoning.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Or to put this another way: you have EXACTLY two scum reads, me and one you can't explain, Morality? Anyone BUT me suspicious?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1080, PantherPunt wrote:Tell me why it took leading him to saying that for you to vote him? Why that's what made him scum to you there?
Because scum that claim that the person they are pushing will "never flips scum" have massive problems when asked what would happen if they flip town. They are trying to emulate false confidence and are banking on town thinking that scum woulden't be that aggresive. They have to show no mercy or the disconnect between their tunnel and what they actually believe becomes apparent. People start thinking "oh, he's pushing harder than he should" rather than "that's a useless townie".

But I don't even remember him saying I would never flip scum? I remember him not answering my question, which combined with my not so good mental state at replacing in and immediately being wagoned was very scum indicative. He was refusing to confront the idea that I was town and it proved he was biased and nervous about the idea
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1081, PantherPunt wrote:What made you make this retraction here?
His shit vote. I know that when I do those line of questionings I tend to generate townreads, which is why I did it in the first place so I would stop being wagoned. It was unnatural for him to vote me based on it, usually people's first instinct is to unvote and not vote
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1081, PantherPunt wrote: What was the TMI fypov?
Dunkerdoodles
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1082, Morality wrote:I've already answered this.
I looked through your ISO quickly and coulden't find it, stop being so obstinate and just answer
Amrock#3784
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1030, Morality wrote:
In post 1019, PantherPunt wrote:Some lazy ass looking votes so far today. Will take a good look on Monday and try to hammer out a full list.
I'm actually rather relieved that Panther pointed out this as being a lot of lazy votes. It's exactly how
I'd expect him to act based on the personality being shown in this post.
I don't have meta here
, but I'm much more confident in Panther being town.

I stand by what I stated, and I know that I'm not off the hook yet either, but I will do what I can to get you guys to see that I'm town after the suspicion being thrown on Pisskop so hard.

Panther was never one of my strong reads to begin with, and the underlined is me stating that based on that post is where I got it from. The bold is where I stated I didn't have meta. You lot are all trying to state that I am stating a meta reasoning without having meta. That is not the case whatsoever and that is you all misreading. I stated in the same exact post what exactly it was.

FL

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1085, Morality wrote:I've been stating Tic Tac is scum since I got into this game, so this is crap yet again.
Ghostlin looks better than you here. It's very sensible to want reasons for a push and throughout your entire time here even though you keep repeating the same 3 people are scum over and over you've never actually given a reason.
Amrock#3784
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1087, Ghostlin wrote:You may say "Tictac is scum" since the entrance of the game, but given your opportunity to push, you can't articulate why, and I'M the one full of crap?

I admit my PK is town push is awful, you can't be bothered to give us your tictac reasoning.
It's a gut read. I believe that's fairly obvious. I've given that, so this is another crap post by you. It's the exact opposite of "Can't be bothered". I also don't have a hard on for pushing Tic Tac and realize that I can't make people see that today.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1095, Mulch wrote:
In post 1085, Morality wrote:I've been stating Tic Tac is scum since I got into this game, so this is crap yet again.
Ghostlin looks better than you here. It's very sensible to want reasons for a push and throughout your entire time here even though you keep repeating the same 3 people are scum over and over you've never actually given a reason.
I said 7%. I'm playing Light from Death Note. So if it's coming off as awkward, it's because I'm actively attempting a weird playstyle.

FL

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1064, Morality wrote:You guys are putting too much pretense into me saying expect. I saw the post, and after seeing that, an "Oh yeah, that makes sense with his personality. I'd expect that coming from town him if that's the case." kind of deal.
@Morality

You said that the lazy vote comment was because it fit in with his personality,
before the comment itself (in which you made a positive comparison to his personality)
, where had you seen that aspect of his personality if you hadn't had games with him before?
Amrock#3784
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1098, Mulch wrote:
@Morality

You said that the lazy vote comment was because it fit in with his personality,
before the comment itself (in which you made a positive comparison to his personality)
, where had you seen that aspect of his personality if you hadn't had games with him before?

I specifically said "in this post", so this is inaccurate.

FL

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”