Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1499, MathBlade wrote:Like i vote Gamma.

Gamma OMGUS's.

How much plainer can this be?
It's scummy that your argument is OMGUS by Gamma

When you seem to have completely forgotten that "guilty" you had earlier....

For real, if you actually had a guilty, then you would be yelling at me mad stupid or talking like massive did.

At this point you're going to try and bring it back up but lol it's not going to mean a damn thing
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait I ISOed math and he didn't have a guilty, unless you mean his "one of X and Y" theories
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:45 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1481, Drixx wrote:Lime in da coconut wins the award for rolefishing as a reaction to me claiming to know of another PR. No town aligned player should want me to reveal such information, except in conditions where doing so would solve the game. And I certainly didn't say or imply that.

Is this as simple as Gamma Emerald and Lime?

@Ginngie - I would really like to see actual explanation and analysis please. I have a hard enough time getting a read on you. Short declarative statements for posts don't help. Even if it seems absurdly self-evident to you, can you please explain the rationale for how you arrive where you do? If you do it for no other reason than to demonstrate some new tools to help me, then at least do it for that please?
In post 1482, Drixx wrote:
In post 1480, Ginngie wrote:Math is scum by association with nancy btw
I think there's a really good reason to assume not, but feel free to point out why I'm wrong.
In post 1497, Drixx wrote:VOTE: MathBlade

This is L-1
Not sure I understand the progression here
<(") | (")>
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Interesting Ginngie: what makes you say I have a guilty on Gamma?

And if so why weren't you following it?

This post is wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to begin. I'm at a loss for words as far as my gimmick goes because I don't have any clever quip prepared for this level of wrongness. I'm not going to call the whole post a steaming pile of shit because there are parts to it that are fine (which I have edited out). But nothing you've said in here is accurate.

nancy absolutely does handle a partner the way she handled Gamma. Gamma Emerald was the main wagon because he's just that obvious scum.
In spite of us having a hard guilty on nancy I'd even still be willing to lynch Gamma for this very reason; I guarantee you he does not flip town here. The most scummy aspect of Mathblade's play is how there hasn't been anything scummy in Mathblade's play. They bleed town every step of the way and that's the closest thing to a warning sign possible from their play this game. Even there I have doubts. And for the record the meta is backwards. Mathblade doesn't bus much. (They do but only when it's unavoidable.)

Fyi your meta on me is wrong lime.

I bus a lot and I bus never.

I have toned it down a lot since starting on site but I bleed Town always.

Especially when I am Town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1501, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait I ISOed math and he didn't have a guilty, unless you mean his "one of X and Y" theories
I feel you're going home to mislynch me at least have the decency to use they instead of he.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Interesting Ginngie: what makes you say I have a guilty on Gamma?

GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1503, MathBlade wrote:nteresting Ginngie: what makes you say I have a guilty on Gamma?

In post 1455, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1452, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Imho obvious from yesterday.

Will post more when I can Wednesdays suck for Mafia for me.
Why is it "obvious"?
In post 1456, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1319, MathBlade wrote:*snore*

This ice cream might melt of boredom.

Prod Dodge because literally nothing has happened.
In post 1333, MathBlade wrote:
Vanilla ice cream kill Gamma Emerald
Try it I dare you.

Will type a long ass post why when I get home but you+nancy is incredibly obvious. Else why would nancy roll over?
After a flipped vanilla cop you're basically claiming to be "the main" vanilla cop.

yet you haven't claimed that and you would have at L-1.

Doesn't make any logical sense.

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1506, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1503, MathBlade wrote:nteresting Ginngie: what makes you say I have a guilty on Gamma?

In post 1455, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1452, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Imho obvious from yesterday.

Will post more when I can Wednesdays suck for Mafia for me.
Why is it "obvious"?
In post 1456, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1319, MathBlade wrote:*snore*

This ice cream might melt of boredom.

Prod Dodge because literally nothing has happened.
In post 1333, MathBlade wrote:
Vanilla ice cream kill Gamma Emerald
Try it I dare you.

Will type a long ass post why when I get home but you+nancy is incredibly obvious. Else why would nancy roll over?
After a flipped vanilla cop you're basically claiming to be "the main" vanilla cop.

yet you haven't claimed that and you would have at L-1.

Doesn't make any logical sense.
I haven't claimed it and I haven't not claimed it either.

There is usually intent before a claim.

And by those posts I would be claiming Vanilla day vig which I am obviously not or Gamma would be dead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1503, MathBlade wrote:Interesting Ginngie: what makes you say I have a guilty on Gamma?

This post is wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to begin. I'm at a loss for words as far as my gimmick goes because I don't have any clever quip prepared for this level of wrongness. I'm not going to call the whole post a steaming pile of shit because there are parts to it that are fine (which I have edited out). But nothing you've said in here is accurate.

nancy absolutely does handle a partner the way she handled Gamma. Gamma Emerald was the main wagon because he's just that obvious scum.
In spite of us having a hard guilty on nancy I'd even still be willing to lynch Gamma for this very reason; I guarantee you he does not flip town here. The most scummy aspect of Mathblade's play is how there hasn't been anything scummy in Mathblade's play. They bleed town every step of the way and that's the closest thing to a warning sign possible from their play this game. Even there I have doubts. And for the record the meta is backwards. Mathblade doesn't bus much. (They do but only when it's unavoidable.)

Fyi your meta on me is wrong lime.

I bus a lot and I bus never.

I have toned it down a lot since starting on site but I bleed Town always.

Especially when I am Town.
This is literally all narrative.

I'm town, I'm town, i'm town don't you see?

While not actually describing a single thing you did this game. It's bullshit :3

Also, someone who isn't Gamma, and actually Grendel can attest. nancy doens't bus. No matter what.
May 29, 2017 20:00:05 GMT -4 dykecentral said:
Ginngie

I gave you EVERY out

to make that a non-scumclaim hammer

WHY YOU SO LAZY

quote 2:
giga babe

just one thing I'll say

you got too much knowledge about the game

you seem like an insider

pls don't be an insider

actually two other things I'll say

ginngie ain't scums

she the towniest town to ever town and that was a GLORIOUS hammer

and please be calms

all is well

no freaky out
She will always find a way to not push her teammates :P

Also, scumread Gamma pre-gambit as per my notes. That's the most important part about it.
It wasn't "a bus because a guilty"
It would have to be a bus with no reason for it and nancy don't fuck with that.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1507, MathBlade wrote:I haven't claimed it and I haven't not claimed it either.

And by those posts I would be claiming Vanilla day vig which I am obviously not or Gamma would be dead.
what was the fucking purpose of it.

lime in da coconut
lime in da coconut
Townie
lime in da coconut
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:32 am

Post by lime in da coconut »

I'd like to point out now that the game is over my was referencing my misplay in Clash of the Gods.

In post 1478, MathBlade wrote:@lime -- Do you have a TLDR on that? I quite frankly will not read all of that unless I can see some method of comprehending it.
In post 1475, lime in da coconut wrote:
Most important/consistent takeaways: I will never be considering a PenguinPower/Mathblade scumteam.
In post 1479, MathBlade wrote:Omg you do VCA like I do yay! Let's be as my sister says thread masons?
I say not quite! It's the other way around.
I say not quite! Yours comes after mine was found.
I say not quite! It's the other way around.
I say not quite! Yours comes after mine was found.

I don't do VCA like you do; you do VCA like
I
do. I've been playing mafia longer than you have.

In post 1481, Drixx wrote:Lime in da coconut wins the award for rolefishing as a reaction to me claiming to know of another PR. No town aligned player should want me to reveal such information, except in conditions where doing so would solve the game. And I certainly didn't say or imply that.
This is my point that I did make, attention should be paid,
This is my point that I did make, attention should be paid.

Exactly my point. You apparently didn't read my exchange with Gamma Emerald because my stance should be abundantly clear. This is not the theme games you're more accustomed to playing, Drixx. This is a mini normal. There are rules and guidelines dictating matters such as balance. We had a cop, a vig, and a jailkeeper (with only the slightest of gates on the cop). This is about the strongest role combination possible in a mini normal. We had one additional role in the form of massive's backup vanilla cop.

Ergo, all remaining town players are vanilla townies. Ergo, any power role claim would be scum. Ergo, revealing information about a "town" power role outs a scum player. Ergo, doing so WOULD solve the game. That's precisely the point I was making which you so conveniently are ignoring. We have no more town power. It's not possible, because there is absolutely no scum power which could possibly balance extra town power given what the town already has.

In post 1481, Drixx wrote:Is this as simple as Gamma Emerald and Lime?
Good luck pushing that I went from bussing one partner to bussing the other. Especially if anyone here correctly alt-guesses me.

In post 1483, Ginngie wrote:Busy but compare interactions. Robbvna was never questioned by nancy
However, was always defending Robb by questioning and saying scumreads on him didn't make sense. Considering its quite clear that nancy fucked heavily with asking a lot of questione, giving reasoning for people. She has no basis for her reads to justify the defense of that slot. nancy scum will call the scummiest teammate town. Example when she said Math was town even after the horribad push by Math on her. This was nancy going "I don't understand why you're trying to bus me or distance, when she will just go "let us just townread each other."
I disagree! I have a different take.
I disagree! Look elsewhere with this I say.
I disagree! I have a different take.
I disagree! Look elsewhere with this I say.

I disagree on a fundamental level. Robbvna
was
questioned by nancy, and not really defended. If any slot fits the definition of what you have said, it would be mine, yet I know I'm town. I feel your experience should not be discarded so your logic may hold merit. But I feel you are most likely barking up the wrong tree.

The most suspicious aspects of Mathblade can be summed up as the following:
  1. Their response to your accusation
  2. Them being incredibly friendly/buddy-buddy with players (rather than paranoid)
  3. Them not looking even remotely suspicious until the response to your accusation
(In no particular order of relevance.)
If Mathblade is scum, then I feel it would not be for the reasons you are using. Can you give me a different angle? Because Mathblade being scum is something I need to figure out if it's possible, here and now.

In post 1497, Drixx wrote:VOTE: MathBlade
This is L-1
Wait says I this is a bad vote, no matter how Math floats,
Wait says I this is a bad vote, no matter how Math floats.

Regardless of Mathblade's alignment this vote absolutely sucks. We're nowhere near being ready to end the day, and even if we were, this is a vote which is opportunistic-if-Math-town and towncred-zone-if-Math-scum. It particularly sucks because of something I've already quoted in this very post: what happened to in which Drixx called the scumteam Gamma-lime? Now he's voting with Gamma on Mathblade and dropping his push on me?
And you drink it all up.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1510, lime in da coconut wrote:I disagree on a fundamental level. Robbvna was questioned by nancy,
where

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1509, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1507, MathBlade wrote:I haven't claimed it and I haven't not claimed it either.

what was the fucking purpose of it.
Wrong question:

The real question is why have I lied twice given my meta to not lie?

If you were actually using meta correctly that would be your question.

And to answer the purpose is to claim so I would ya know rather leave that mystery for scum til intent which hopefully will never come because my wagon is a PoS.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Lime I would agree if no scum PRs.

If scum PRs I could see one more Town PR.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

I'd give scum a godfather roleblocker and rolecop.

That'd balance with a weak PR imho left.

But then again everyone hates my sense of balance. :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
lime in da coconut
lime in da coconut
Townie
lime in da coconut
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:02 am

Post by lime in da coconut »

In post 1511, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1510, lime in da coconut wrote:I disagree on a fundamental level. Robbvna was questioned by nancy,
where
In post 23, nancy wrote:@robbnva I'm not really sure why you're reading Persephone's vote as non-RVS? Unless I'm misreading you here saying "we must have blood" seems pretty obviously a joke to me and you seem to have missed that entirely; is there some reason why you expect that kind of reasoning to be serious? I can see how you might read her as backtracking there if you did take her initial vote on you for not posting seriously but you don't seem to have brought that up; don't really get why you reiterate yourself in 16 without taking into account that she's said it was an RVS vote or why her not making sense is your main sticking point here if she is out of RVS.
In post 26, nancy wrote:
In post 24, Robbnva wrote:You do realize the R in rvs means random right? He voted me for a game related reasons so asking him to explain himself and make sense is appropriate.
Pretty sure the difference is that reasons are jokes; I agree with you that if her vote was serious then she should probably clarify that, but the whole point of RVS is to randomly vote someone for something that isn't alignment indicative as if it is; whether or not the vote has to do with GRC doesn't seem particularly relevant.
In post 28, nancy wrote:(I'd ask why that vote but I'd honestly rather wait for Robbnva.)
In post 82, nancy wrote:
In post 30, Robbnva wrote:@nancy - I don't have anything to add atm so I am confused as to why you are waiting for me.
Why are you scumreading Persephone, basically. Don't really get the sense that you've been trying to sort her here and I feel like you should be a little more concerned with parsing her behavior beyond just saying that she doesn't make sense; it's only page 1 but if you think that she should have a legitimate reason for RVS voting you I think that it's pretty reasonable that you should also probably have a reason for your read; I haven't seen any.
In post 345, nancy wrote:@Robbnva I don't think Assembler is scumreading you for having a different definition of RVS; I could understand where you were coming from with your push on Persephone for the most part even if I didn't really agree with it; don't think that it's unreasonable to see that as you pushing for a lynch off pretty much nothing when your read on Persephone at that point seemed to be based on a misunderstanding of her content. Maybe you don't think that's the case but even if Persephone was justifying herself after the fact and behaving a little awkward overall I'm not sure why that means she should just be lynched; I agree that RVS reads are legitimate and Persephone was legitimately scummy but I don't think that your approach there has been particularly reasonable overall; I don't think that her OMGUS was scummy in any special way; I disagree that she hadn't been attempting to scumhunt or sort people - I think she was pretty clearly doing so? I'm a little worried you haven't really reevaluated on the replacement and I don't strongly get the sense that you really intended to in any meaningful way - felt pretty genuine but you seem to have abanonded that take pretty summarily. Tchill isn't OMGUSing you - how does that affect your read there? Why are you scumreading massive?
In post 408, nancy wrote:@Robbnva wasn't saying you'd said Tchill was OMGUSing you; was commenting on the fact that part of your reasoning for scumreading Eddie's slot is that Persephone was OMGUSing you; Tchill isn't - mainly curious how this factors into your read there. Could you go over what about massive's reasoning for his votes you think are terrible? I'd have to go back over massive's ISO to be honest to give any kind of a real take on your reasoning in 120; not going to happen when I'm half-fainting from this migraine; not sure I agree that there's no town motivation in massive's post - probably something to come back to a little later down the line; maybe premature but I think massive has already displayed the kind of depth of reasoning and drive to solve here that I think is out of his range as scum even if he only has 18 posts so far.
In post 1179, nancy wrote:
@Math
I don't understand how you're reading that post is stalling out conversation at all; don't really understand why you're reading that post in particular as too wordy either; think I've been pretty wordy this game but I don't think that post is offensive in that way at all; not entirely sure what about that you actually dislike - I'm sorry if you think that I'm not saying anything very useful. If you think I could be wording things in a better way / more concisely then I'd be welcome to hear how you'd write it differently, am always working to tighten up my game and pretty receptive to anything that I could potentially improve on, think that right now I probably have the tendency to be a little more verbose than I need to be because I'm still figuring out exactly what feels most important to me to get across or what I feel needs to be said / what I can basically just trim as fat with the way that I'm playing now.

Don't understand how you're saying that I should have a read on you in two posts just because that's what happened in GiF's game, especially considering that's not how it was in Night & Day; feel like you should be aware that I don't trust my tonal read on you nearly as much after that game and I feel like we've already had this conversation there too; don't understand why you're bringing it up again; I don't claim to have a soulread on you and never have and it's upsetting to me when people tell me I should be able read them in a certain way when I think that's an unrealistic expectation. I know you think I'm a confident Annabelle but none of what you see there is real of my experience; I'm not a confident person, I never have been and I basically dislike the characterization because it's a misunderstanding; part of me changing my meta is so that I can try to express that and other aspects of myself that people don't seem to ever get. Why are Titus/Ginngie scum?
In post 1197, nancy wrote:Math honey I wasn't trying to tug your heartstrings, don't know why you're reading it that way.
(Not a question but I really don't think nancy says ^that^ to a scumbuddy.)
In post 1271, nancy wrote:Math how much of the game have you read?
In post 1275, nancy wrote:Disastrous results?
In post 1291, nancy wrote:Math I don't understand why it's a shame you had to compromise yesterday when you wanted to lynch monkey? Why is Vedith town?
In post 1293, nancy wrote:Math I'm trying to understand you. If you want to scumread me that's fine but can you please at least try and put that aside when you engage with me? I didn't get the sense you were compromising on your read on me given that you townread me after I responded to you + you realized you had misunderstood me; don't really understand why that changed.
In post 1296, nancy wrote:Math I voted Titus because it was the only viable wagon that I thought had a chance of flipping scum; I don't understand why you think that I manipulated you. Gamma isn't back yet.
Put the quotes in the game thread, and you read every one,
Put the quotes in the game thread, and you read every one.

nancy had plenty of questioning of Robbnva. It admittedly drops to a low in the midpoint of her iso, but picks back up when Mathblade comes in. The entire time, her questions towards Mathblade do not read as a scum-scum interaction. Instead, they read as her attempting to get a town player off of her back.

Read everything I have quoted. Not all of it is questioning I will admit that. But can you tell me
none
of it is with a straight face? I will outright call you a liar if so. If you want to call her questions towards Robb/Mathblade indicative of them being scumbuddies, then you must reframe your argument and show that to me because I don't see it.
And you drink it all up.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Drixx

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1516, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Drixx
Why aren't you voting Gamma?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Drixx I mean that l-1 vote is terribad but with Drixx scum Gamma town you have to explain why Drixx didn't hammer Gamma after multiple begs for a day and a half.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

It's either you or Drixx

your pick.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1377, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma Emerald (4): Mathblade, Ginngie, nancy, lime in da coconut
nancy (1): massive
Mathblade (0):
lime in da coconut (0):
Drixx (0):
Grendel (0):
massive (0):
Ginngie (0):
PenguinPower (0):

Not Voting: Gamma Emerald, Grendel, Drixx, PenguinPower
So Grendel, Drixx, and PP didn't hammer here very easy to do so given nancy was the guilty.

So with my slot and nacy, where are the last two scum?

It's funny you say this.

Why

because it would appear more scum would be on the wagon than not if you follow your logic.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1520, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1377, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma Emerald (4): Mathblade, Ginngie, nancy, lime in da coconut
nancy (1): massive
Mathblade (0):
lime in da coconut (0):
Drixx (0):
Grendel (0):
massive (0):
Ginngie (0):
PenguinPower (0):

Not Voting: Gamma Emerald, Grendel, Drixx, PenguinPower
So Grendel, Drixx, and PP didn't hammer here very easy to do so given nancy was the guilty.

So with my slot and nacy, where are the last two scum?

It's funny you say this.

Why

because it would appear more scum would be on the wagon than not if you follow your logic.
I am saying not because all four off it are scum that is absurd.

I am saying if Gamma Town then scum would have hammered the instant a nancy wagon started popping up.

The real question is why none of those four off did.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

(Minus Gamma obvs..lol)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1521, MathBlade wrote:I am saying if Gamma Town then scum would have hammered the instant a nancy wagon started popping up.

The real question is why none of those four off did.
scum already being on the wagon :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Math

yeah I still dig this.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”