Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am not scum.
Assume you're not scum for a moment.
nancy is confirmed scum.
Even if lime is scum which I doubt there would still be one scum off.

Unless you're claiming scum with Gamma and scum had a tracker/Big Brother not a rolecop? And you were trying to put PRs.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

I actually like the thought of Math/lime scum
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1242, Ginngie wrote:I know who targeted TChill last night. Here is the problem, there are two people. one is scum the other is a town power role.

dilemma time.

Now I will take a 1v1 town/mafia trade all day, but would like to avoid it if possible (technically 2, since I am outing myself too but whatever)

so, on your next post, claim if you targeted TChill. DO NOT TELL ME WHAT POWER YOU USED, just that you targeted him.

here is what is going to happen, scum is going to (probably) wait as long as they can to claim to see who the other player is. Also scum might just straight out lie (which is what I am hoping). If they do that, then we know for sure which one is scum and the other doesnt have to claim. Time to see who starts to lurk.

not going to post again until the two players claim or someone lies about targeting TChill.

So let me get this straight:

You're another PR who claimed to know targets yes?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Ginngie »

You're actually playing dumb on fucking purpose.

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

And why would scum shoot an unknown PR versus one who knows who targeted the dead?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LMAO he's been clear for a while that it was a gambit
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1530, Gamma Emerald wrote:
LMAO he's been clear for a while that it was a gambit

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

I like the thought of obvScum Gamma lynched but hey..Apparently there's resistance to the obvious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol.

Gambit != lying

Gambit = make a post see what happens

Literally anything can be called a gambit.

*Shakes head*

Gamma is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

This is such fucking bullshit.

You're a crumb hunter and as either alignment assume bullshit about people's roles.

You pay real close attention to detail and you would have picked up on massive DIRECTLY CLAIMING a backup to a cop with a guilty on nancy.

You WOULD HAVE SEEN MY LONG EXPLANATIONS ABOUT THE GAMBIT

AND WHY I WAS PUSHING IT.

HOLY FUCK WAIT.
In post 1404, MathBlade wrote:After nancy likely being honest to
Ginngie's gambit
/post/...whatever word you want to use.
YOU COGNITIVELY KNEW IT WAS A FUCKING GAMBIT

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like I said anything can be called a gambit I just couldn't think of a good word.

Again obvScum Gamma folks I gotta go

Shitting the thread for pages isn't going to help.

Seriously if anyone hammers me lynch gamma tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hm
Math go look at nancy's late interactions with Grendel and tell me with a straight face that he's her mafia partner
This is prompted after a quick look at nancy's ISO fueled by my tryhard mode being on. I'm gonna also reISO myself and see what I think of things I found notable earlier.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 887, Gamma Emerald wrote:Page 3:
Korts' monkey vote is pretty bad imo, tbh he doesn't seem to be actually scumhunting, just poking at easy targets
Only thing I found worth mentioning, now that we know HEM was town this might hold more weight. I've noted Drixx seems to be a wagon option, am I correct?
<Embrace The Void>

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I would vote Drixx right now.
<(") | (")>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Drixx
Let's do this then.
<Embrace The Void>

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: Drixx
<(") | (")>
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Drixx »

So what makes anyone think I'm scum? Blank votes started by Gamma (who could easily have been hammered earlier, and was the consensus lynch until Math slipped) and PP (who replaced a totally empty slot) aren't exactly overwhelming here.

Do feel free to actually give some kind of cogent argument.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Grendel »

Posting to say that I had no internet yesterday.

I'm busy right now so I'll get caught up tonight.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1399, Grendel wrote:I kinda thought you were a power role Massive, with how you honed onto nancy's cliam. I was hoping you could keep it under wraps until later since we've had literally no aid from town's power at night this game. Sorry I was too late to back you up, and you felt you had to claim to get nancy lynched. :/

I guess on the bright side this means I don't have to work to get anybody to listen to me for once.

VOTE: nancy

massive,
Gamma Emerald, Ginngie,
PenguinPower
Drixx, MathBlade,
lime, nancy

-/-/-/-/-/-

Massive stands to gain nothing from 1 v 1ing another softed power role, and he claimed on his own volition under no pressure. I don't see a way Massive is scum in this situation barring some very left field theories.

I don't think that nancy handles a slot the way she handled Gamma earlier, and moreover I agree that Gamma being the only wagon today is very questionable.

Drixx is a toss up for me because for a while I thought that Korts might be a red herring. Ei a player scum read for playstle vs their actually motivations. after putting the slot off for a while it seems that their really isn't anything town like I recall from the slot. I'm too busy to check their isos right now, but I will look into it.

Math's play today has been pretty scummy. Nothing about Gamma has been obscum fmpov, and seeing Math insist that he has been doesn't jive with me. It looks like over compensation. The point that Massive calling the game a role maddness is a scum slip also doesn't seem believable. My only qualm is that I think that in this sutiantion Math would be bussing nancy instead of pushing a mislynch on Gamma. The scum Math I remember likes to bus a lot. I guess that this would call into question Gamma's legitimacy, I'll have to consider that bridge when I come to it.

Lime and his predecessor have flown under the radar this game. This may be due to how Dark horse played up to my own thoughts on the game state intentionally or not (If dark hourse was purposely echoing me then wow, he really got inside me head). Lime doing little to push or poke outside of his recently competeled catch-up, and his handling Gamma/nancy aren't good. Scum also tend to leave in drop points vs proactively use points they've already made in the thread. Example here being how I asked Lime to explain they reads in a more cohesive manner, and they're response was that I should find it myself.

nancy avoiding my questions about claim at this stage were bad, her taking my town read on her for granted until I start questioning her slot is worse, her getting positively counterclaimed seals the deal.

-/-/-/-/-

I'd be lying if I said I'm wholly positive that the team is all in nancy, Lime, Math/Drixx. I do think that there is a chance that Penguin could be the final scum. I'm not prepared to jump away from my original tells, yet I'm not even sure why I was town reading eddie so hard outside of that specific reason.

Outside of him I would be very surprised to learn any of Massive/Gamma/Gingie were scum based off today's interactions alone.
In post 1152, Grendel wrote:
In post 1134, Gamma Emerald wrote:I do see what you are talking about in your first paragraph. The interactions between the two slots did get vitriolic because of that one v one. In the second paragraph I see what you meant and yeah I didn't see anything that felt middle-of-the-roadish to me. I don't really agree that interacting in the present is a big town indicator. For me it's something I commonly do, and something I decided to not do here as I've noted it becomes detrimental at times, specifically in Real Folk Blues it kept me from reading through at a decent speed.
So, other than monkey, where are your reads at? I mostly want to see who you are considering lynching as we get close to deadline.
I'll do the monkey scumgame analysis soonish.
There is some flux in my null reads, and idk where third scum would be because I've been too strapped for time to do associative diving. Tho given how poorly it had worked in the past it might be for the best that I put that off until a scum flip happens.

nancy, Vedith,
Ginngie, Gamma,
Dark Horse, Korts, Robbnva, Tchill13,
Titus,
massive, Monkey

I almost want to Tchill because of this EoD lurk he has going on while pushing the lynch that hasn't formed a viable counter wagon. I'd advocate lynching him tomorrow if he doesn't make that second kill tonight. Lol @ me if I hard defended gambiating scum D1.

Titus predesser did nothing, and with exception to EoD1 has flown under the radar. I'd prefer to not lynch her outside of last minute compromise. From what I've heard Math say Titus's town game is stronger then her scum game. And I know from first hand experience that Titus is strong as scum!

Massive is hard to explain. I didn't find anything about him town per say. I didn't like how he threatened to scum read me for discrediting Rob's play. Then how he backed off because you told him to. I didn't like that interaction at all even if he is town reading you. It seems like he was too easy to convince there.

This type of direct switch is indicative of a rather large bus.

Grendel also said to nancy and Vedith that he needed them to vote. Knowing nancy is scum that is pretty damning.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oooh wait GameReplacement is PP interesting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Lime odds of scum lurking trying to tear people apart?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

RE: Grendel and nancy I was looking at nancy's side of things dude
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also looking at those posts by Grendel please check context first, those are from different days so there's a high likelihood of read changes.
<Embrace The Void>

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Ginngie »

Also the first post is after massive claimed a guilty on nancy so that doesn't really make sense?

SHE QUICKLY READ NANCY FROM TOWN TO SCUM

*because of a guilty*

BUT STILL!

Is weak.

I deadass was townreading nancy the whole game and then switched right to scum once massive hit.

Hell, I townread her so much I IGNORED HER CLAIMING A KILL.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Will read later. Sore as fuck from helping friends move.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”