New Player Feedback Methodology

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Xalxe »

In post 5, BROseidon wrote:as a mentor/mentee sort of thing where you have say 16 players and 16 "mentors"
Seen this done; I think it could be..interesting? As long as people were genuinely interested in both teaching & playing the game. Tribe of newbies, tribe of mentors, allow crosstalk across pairs and you have an interesting iteration on BvW.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Xalxe »

In post 32, Cephrir wrote:i think a newbie/vet bvw is going to result in the newbies going down in flames (much like summertime nearly was)
I've seen this setup done twice: once, the F3 was 3 newbies; the second time the F3 was 2 mentors and a newbie and a mentor won.

But anyway this is ancillary to the conversation, I will take this idea along with my "everyone makes an alias Skype/Discord account because PMs lead to walls" idea to my corner of "games Xalxe will probably never run on his own."
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”