New Player Feedback Methodology

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That's not a reason not to do it. The hard part of a PMless game is on the mods not the players. The complaint/surprise I hear a lot after is just how much time Survivor takes up compared to mafia in an Always On sense. It would be good if we had a reduced PM's game at least once a year I think.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Maybe we should have a link directly to Survivor: One World? Since the whole thing was open on the forum it's the only game you can read start to finish.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 42, Shrek wrote:we can't have a girls alliance because everyone sucks
Thanks Monica
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Shadoweh »

About the last paragraph, the equal footing is true and we still don't have a For Newbie experience. It's the difference between our regular social games and when games like This happen. I've been
harrassing
demanding
politely suggesting
that these more casual but larger forum based social games should be being posted in the LSG forum so people looking for a casual Social Game experience to dip into know where to look. Having a 12 player casual que that launches every time there's 12 new players or something could happen? (like really, Everyone is SK is one player short of being an LSG and Battle of the Jury Threats was two short, but they're a bit lost in the sea of more common mish mash games for people to know casual games like this happen.)

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”