morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:38 am

Post by morph the cat »

This is true. I get the feeling based on timings and such that one of Adan and drixx is the scum partner. I just currently favor Adan over drixx.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Something_Smart »

do you still want the day to go on longer?
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

ur mum is the partner and we consult every night ;)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

Um let me get to a keybaord hammer out one last reads list and then we can go quietly into the night or whatnot.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:47 am

To be crystal clear, that was raskolnikov making a joke.

We are town and demand morph be return lynched for this. Even if it's some kind of insanity and he's town he should die anyways for not being able to see that and just being a bad player. That is all I have to say on this matter.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:48 am

I'm holding out for a possible dayvig to confirm my role, preferably by shooting morph instead of me however. I have extended deadline to help facilitate this.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:51 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1102, Something_Smart wrote:do you still want the day to go on longer?
Yes.

I can update a couple of reads right now.

WhyMafia's interaction with me yesterday gave me townvibes. I'd move him up to second tier.

Randomidget also gets an upward bump.

We want to put a full reads list update into the game within a few hours. Still partner-hunting.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1101, morph the cat wrote:This is true. I get the feeling based on timings and such that one of Adan and drixx is the scum partner. I just currently favor Adan over drixx.
Or it could be that I got out of the hospital and wanted to read the game and decide whether I thought RC deserved my support in a gambit? RC gambits all the damned time. It was only after reading that I decided not to extend some rope on the gambit. It seems plausible to me that the slot is town, but not probable enough for me to basically blind vouch it.

It's pretty obvious that I was chosen because I was on V/LA and then nearly replaced. A secondary reason might be my familiarity with RC's crazy town play. I very nearly played along just to see where it would go, but I'm not sure a mini is the place to gamble that much.
In post 1106, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I'm holding out for a possible dayvig to confirm my role, preferably by shooting morph instead of me however. I have extended deadline to help facilitate this.
Your role cannot possibly be verified unless this game is bastard. I didn't believe you would actually put me on the spot to just blindly trust you so I went and re-read my role PM just in case I had somehow missed
being a fucking mason
. I'm not. Ergo you cannot be one with me. Ergo you cannot flip what you have claimed.

Your posts since I went ahead and confirmed that I am NOT a mason aren't exactly encouraging if we want to posit you as town running a gambit of some kind.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Porkens »

Lynch MKA.

Bye morph :(
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:09 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1109, Porkens wrote:Lynch MKA.

Bye morph :(
I really WAS that drunk, for the record. I have no idea why people think I'm incapable of being drunk like that.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:10 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1108, Drixx wrote:
In post 1101, morph the cat wrote:This is true. I get the feeling based on timings and such that one of Adan and drixx is the scum partner. I just currently favor Adan over drixx.
Or it could be that I got out of the hospital and wanted to read the game and decide whether I thought RC deserved my support in a gambit? RC gambits all the damned time. It was only after reading that I decided not to extend some rope on the gambit. It seems plausible to me that the slot is town, but not probable enough for me to basically blind vouch it.

It's pretty obvious that I was chosen because I was on V/LA and then nearly replaced. A secondary reason might be my familiarity with RC's crazy town play. I very nearly played along just to see where it would go, but I'm not sure a mini is the place to gamble that much.
In post 1106, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I'm holding out for a possible dayvig to confirm my role, preferably by shooting morph instead of me however. I have extended deadline to help facilitate this.
Your role cannot possibly be verified unless this game is bastard. I didn't believe you would actually put me on the spot to just blindly trust you so I went and re-read my role PM just in case I had somehow missed
being a fucking mason
. I'm not. Ergo you cannot be one with me. Ergo you cannot flip what you have claimed.

Your posts since I went ahead and confirmed that I am NOT a mason aren't exactly encouraging if we want to posit you as town running a gambit of some kind.

Maybe you should re-read a bit more fore context. Helluva "gambit" to pull AS A DIRECT RESPONSE TO A DAYCOP GUILTY
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Porkens »

It was the role that I mistrusted. No offense :)
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:16 am

You were chosen because I wanted to stall out the day and reaction test people to have something usable in terms of reads on the remaining playerlist. My slot is still town, but I didn't think that there was any other play that could be made that would get everyone to stop trying to bite my neck off and prolong the day enough that I could contribute something before I died.

Let's make this 100% clear: if I am somehow janned you lynch MTC, no questions. They don't get away with this play.

I believe based on Drixx's reaction that he is town. I think that MTC did not react like we claimed masons with their scumbuddies: if we did I think they would have done things differently, especially wrt them and 2IAM trying to get a quicklynch onto me. I think that Adan might be scum and that Morph are trying to use their push on them as scumbuddies to 'clear' them. 2IAM is still scum.

So something like

{Porkens, Drixx}
{WhyMafia, Randomidget}
{Arcade Pals}
-blob of nullreads
{Actiondan}
{2IAM}
{MTC}
Maybe you should re-read a bit more fore context. Helluva "gambit" to pull AS A DIRECT RESPONSE TO A DAYCOP GUILTY
No such things as daycops, boyos, but you already know that.

Our only reasonable way of getting this to go our way was to get MTC quicklynched before Drixx showed up, which didn't pan out unfortunately.
GL town. I sincerely hope something is learned from this in future games because this situation wasn't at all fair to me or Raskolnikov.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:22 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1112, Porkens wrote:It was the role that I mistrusted. No offense :)

Fair enough.

Our entire "expansion" is a single character card, so our abilities pretty much HAD to be named the stuff on her character sheet.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:23 am

Post by morph the cat »

Lmao @ RC. Trying to double down on action dan to save him noted.

I HAVE OBTAINED ZEN THIS GAME WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:40 am

Post by morph the cat »

(Once everyone checks in and we drop our new hot readslist; we're good to go)
The Betting Pool
The Betting Pool
Goon
The Betting Pool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:42 am

Post by The Betting Pool »

Vote Count 1.10:

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch!

morph the cat (L-5): randomidget, Mad King Ashnard
Porkens (L-7):
Chickadee (L-6): ActionDan
Arcade Pals (L-7):
ActionDan (L-7):
TwoInAMillion (L-7):
gerryoat (L-7):
Creature (L-7):
Mad King Ashnard (L-2): Creature,
Meeple
, Porkens
(locked)
, morph the cat, gerryoat
Drixx (L-7):
WhyMafia (L-7):
Something_Smart (L-7):
randomidget (L-6): WhyMafia

Not voting: Chickadee, Drixx, Something_Smart, TwoInAMillion, Arcade Pals

V/LA: Chickadee

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-10-10 23:31:55)

Last edited by The Betting Pool on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The almighty combination of the penguin and the bunny. We will rule you!

...a hydra of Lucky2u and penguin_alien.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:45 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

VOTE: mad king ashnard
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:46 am

Post by morph the cat »

Sigh.

UNVOTE:
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

You can leave your vote; we just don't want him capable of self-hammering.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1111, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1108, Drixx wrote:

being a fucking mason

The only proper response to a "daycop" guilty is laughter. Like firstly cops as a thing are boring and bad for the game and nearly all quality mods avoid using them. Mechanics playing the game instead of players playing the game is a bad thing. Secondly, a "daycop" in a mini is maybe the worst and laziest possible design I can remember someone suggesting, let alone using. Worst case it creates a conftown on day one and forces scum night actions into a particular path for the first two nights (that's pretty absurd as a worst case for a lazy role). Best case it mechanically catches a scum before the game has even really begun.

So yeah ... responding to a supposed daycop guilty by claiming mason (when not a mason) is a gambit.

I don't even know what to think of of you right now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Something_Smart »

It's not a daycop, it's a modified daycop that's actually closer to a desperado. Did you read the post where they claimed?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1122, Something_Smart wrote:It's not a daycop, it's a modified daycop that's actually closer to a desperado. Did you read the post where they claimed?
Yes I read the entire thread. What I saw was the morph hydra trying to push RC and then all of a sudden out of nowhere they start asking who are the best players.

THEN they claim that they have a must use day one ability which will either result in them being dead or finds scum or else they will make another player vanilla.

If I assume they're telling the truth, then the first question that springs to mind is why can't I find ANY subtle attempts to probe and decide what to do with it before the suddenly out of nowhere request for people to advise them.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1122, Something_Smart wrote:It's not a daycop, it's a modified daycop that's actually closer to a desperado. Did you read the post where they claimed?
Your answering for/defense of that slot is noted.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”