Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5350 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5347, gerryoat wrote:FUCK. I was maf. Gg. I played bad towards the end. I should have just killed gs
ayyy na I think you just needed to not outright panic and push for a me vig shot more by though
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:01 am

Post by KidAmn »

"hey that investigative is slowly clearing everyone but me... Eh, it's probably nothing"

Holy shit gerry if you're not memeing me... My fuckin sides
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:04 am

Post by skirt skirt »

gg

I didn't make any friends this game but whatevs
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:19 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 5351, KidAmn wrote:"hey that investigative is slowly clearing everyone but me... Eh, it's probably nothing"

Holy shit gerry if you're not memeing me... My fuckin sides
Yeah I was hoping they'd think you were fake lol
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:21 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 5350, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 5347, gerryoat wrote:FUCK. I was maf. Gg. I played bad towards the end. I should have just killed gs
ayyy na I think you just needed to not outright panic and push for a me vig shot more by though
Oops
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Yeah wave getting vigged didn't help your case pal :P
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:22 am

Post by gerryoat »

Didn't think that would happen either. I think he coulda been mislynched. :c
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Yeah I would've voted him over you for sure
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:25 am

Post by gerryoat »

You're pretty good at reading me, Mary. Hopefully we play together more in the future.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:25 am

Post by gerryoat »

Btw skirt was so obvious town it made it hard. Yumeko was the scummy one that if it weren't for you, prob got lynched lol
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

I hope we play more together too you were a fun challenge. Yumeko I had good meta on so I was pretty confident I was right but I'll admit you had me question myself more then I wanna admit :lol:
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:17 am

Post by KidAmn »

So

Uh
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:48 am

Post by gerryoat »

Idk where yoshi is to end it lol
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

This is the game that never ends. It goes on and on my friends. We started posting, not knowing what it was. And we'll continue spamming forever because....
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

*poof*
Here I am!
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Gerryoat has been lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie.

Night 6 begins now and ends in (expired on 2017-10-01 19:00:00).

Accelerated nights are now available upon unanimous request.
#sundevils #forksup
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

N
i
g
h
t
h
a
s
e
n
d
e
d

K
i
d
A
m
n
w
a
s
k
i
l
l
e
d
H
e
w
a
s
a
Town Gunsmith

D
a
y
b
e
g
i
n
s
n
o
w
!
#sundevils #forksup
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Will update OP and post VCs later, please remind me to do so!
#sundevils #forksup
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

dont do anything stupid til im back from backpacking in 3 days

im aware towns probably lost this because mary and titus arent gonna vote yumeko, but i'll still try. don't quicklynch me please.
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

VOTE: skirt skirt

Mary, I need you to not get paranoid and we win this. I do not believe either of you or titus can be mafia with gunsmith results on you as the last mafia must be a strongman. Regardless, I am able to jailkeep tonight (in my mind, there is a 99% chance that this jailkeep will have no relevance.)
We should talk about what you are thinking. Again, I won't be upset if you suspect or vote me - I also think that ultimately the evidence stacks up against skirt skirt.

I'd like for you to review my posting from the previous day - I've made as to why I don't make a lot of sense as mafia. I also theorized that skirt skirt was a 2-shot strongman who wanted to be jailkept (which does seem to be the case.) I'm thinking you will side with me and vote for skirt skirt after some initial hesitation? If I had thought there would be real resistance to skirt skirt being lynched today and if gerryoat hadn't been such a brat at you I would have pushed harder for us to lynch skirt skirt.

I'm going to highlight some of the posts I have made but please do look over the rest of my posting as well.
In post 5168, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I am fine with it, I was thinking about it myself. I jailkept skirt skirt.

It's notable that off of dunkers kill we should know that the last mafia member is a strongman of some sort. With towns power, I wasn't expecting it to be more than a 1 shot strongman, but if it were a two shot strongman skirt skirt could have used that to avoid a kill being stopped and to look good.

I've actually been sitting here wracking my brain over possible scenarios: Titus cannot be mafia that avoided the gunsmith because we know that the last mafia member is a strongman. Same for Mary. Kidamn is towns only investigative role (aside from a backup of his role) and I believe them as well. I went back to look over my post where I compared voting and I see that you voted all three lynched mafia. UnaBombaH also includes you as someone they would lynch when they did not do so for any other mafia member. I also saw this post from Flairs:
In post 2689, Flairs wrote:Alright, if someone will check gerry I'd be willing to get off the gerry vote

In the meantime I'm going to go look over Nero and Two
Where they call for you to be checked. I don't actually think you are mafia despite results seeming to point to it so I instead think that something else is happening here.

I think skirt skirt is the last mafia member, a 2-shot strongman.
Looking back yesterday, skirt skirt himself was the one who pushed for himself to be jailkept instead of vigged. Everybody else went along with it, but It's notable that skirt skirt was highly against being vigged in what would be assumed to be a town win scenario if everything worked out.
In post 5171, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I want to highlight that for our flipped roles:

bp bodyguard
bp enabler

We know that mafia have at least

1-shot strongman

Does anybody think this makes sense on it's own? A lone bp bodyguard needs both a bp enabler and a 1-shot strongman to counter it when there is no other protection in the game?
If you consider that I am a town non-consecutive jailkeeper the strongman makes a lot more sense belonging in this setup. And possibly even being a 2-shot strongman.
In post 5174, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5170, gerryoat wrote:and is there any role that can like, hide a gun? i mean i know doctors cant have it and traitors. so i dont think 2 mafs would have that too.
Do you agree that we know the last mafia is a strongman?
Otherwise what happened to Dunkerdoodles?

My reasoning is that since the last role is strongman it's reasonable to assume that they're probably not more than that and also able to avoid gunsmith reports. So Titus and Mary cannot be strongmen and so cannot be mafia barring major shenanigans.
In post 5181, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5172, Mary Saotome wrote:Uhhh Yumeko talk to me on this? I'm pretty sold on Gerry scum here skirts been very consistent most of the game while gerry has seemed to pop up near the end of the game and it makes sense for solo scum. I disagree with you here the panic and mass post feel like trying to buy more time and a strongman with more then 1 shot is...wha
I'm thinking about it. Yesterday skirt skirt was the one to say he should be jailkept, if he were a strongman this would be a move to make himself look mechanically cleared.
In post 5190, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5184, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5183, KidAmn wrote:Not impossible there's a godfather. Also not impossible Yumeko is lying.
UNVOTE: Don't do anything hasty.
Please acknowledge post 5171, I'm tired of you and Titus ignoring this point to reach at me.
Also, please acknowledge that the last mafia is a strongman. It is, in fact, impossible that the last mafia is a godfather that avoided a gunsmith.
In post 5302, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5288, Mary Saotome wrote:I would also feel really fucking bad if I mislynched her and I was wrong.
You know I won't hold any ill feelings if you suspect or lynch me as you would for another person? Not even if you're really paranoid of me.

I want to point out that it would be weird for me to be mafia because abandoning my whole team and trying to make it to the end by myself isn't really something I'm known for? And then realize that I would have somehow voted out my whole team without anyone really acknowledging that I've been voting for scum all game.

And then there's the part where I was suppsoed to be vigged yesterday, meaning if I'm scum I would have just lost or
gambled
on TwoInAMillion changing his shot. You'd think if I was bussing my team as a ploy to get town credit and make it to the end then maybe I'd try to bring some of that stuff up before getting shot by the vigilante?

I also think I claimed jailkeeper before everyone else had claimed so if that was a fake claim and I was a strongman I would have a reason to suspect there was another protective role in the game? And risk claiming into a situation where there's 3 protectives. I just don't think anything adds up to me being scum unless you think I'm playing a horrible game.
---

Over the night I did some additional review and I found this - I think it's interesting enough that I would have definitely pushed to lynch skirt skirt had I noticed it during the last day. Take a look at this quote, I want to call attention to my second like where I'm talking about Peregrinev and Eddie Cane:

In post 874, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 459, UnaBombaH wrote:
{osuka, Mulch, MarioManiac4}

This group is almost bound to shake, depending on future interactions between Mario and Mulch. So far I'm cool with both. I have the best feeling on osuka that I have ever had in a game so far, so I'm a little paranoid (surprise surprise!), but strongly townread him for now.

{TwoInAMillion, wavemode, Mary Soatome, Nero Cain}

My townleans, these have provided at least something solid I have agreed upon, and have not pinged my scumradar. TiaM is here because I have seen him derping around like this before, I don't think he is scum here. :lol:

{Flairs, davesaz, Dunkerdoodles, Zoki77, PeregrineV, Excession}

NULL. Not much/any content, or at least not any tone that I have been able to read.

{Creature, Eddie Cane, massive}

NULL-1. Basicly same as above, but the way they have provided little content is the part that rubs me the wrong way. For example Creature basicly announcing he is gonna lurk isn't cool in my books. Eddie Cane, WHERE ART THOU?

{Theta Alpine}

Lost in time and space.....Not exactly valid to place as null because has provided answers and questions alike, but super hard for me to place right now.

{Flavor Leaf, IgnitionUSMC}

Scumleans. Flavor might be elevating higher quite easily if his future content feels like his normal self. Ignition replacing out is probably NAI, but the timing makes it look bad, especially when I had just started to pay more attention to him.

{Yumeko Jabami}

Phoney-town. (or a very heavy player to deal with if actually town) Poses a lot of questions (which is normally great in creating content), but places them in huge walls and nitpicks everything. I do NOT get a towney vibe from this sort of.."interrogating style". I like to pose a lot of questions myself, but I don't think they hold value, if people find it hard to A) find them b) answer to them with simple formatting C) feel like they need to explain every single word they use.
Can you explain your read on osuka for me? You don't really interact with them but seem confident that they are town pretty early on.
I'm confused as to why you put people you say will likely fall in your reads later at the top? It does not make me confident in your set of reads you have presented.

Nobody else called you out on this - I noticed that you have PeregrineV and Eddie Cane at different tiers in your read list. Can you explain why this is? At this point of the game, neither of them had posted yet, and they were never directly a topic of conversation either. How can they be in different places?

There's also something else nobody called you out on here. You very clearly say - for your null tier - that they have provided no tone for you to work with. However, earlier when talking to me you told me that you weren't sure on your use of tone and try to stick to logic and intentions. To me, this feels like you are not able to keep your story straight.

You have Theta below null-1 but say they are hard to place - but you did place them. You put them below null-1, which leads me to believe that you are actually scumreading them? I'd expect them to be in your null tier otherwise.
I did call UnaBombaH out on this - Eddie Cane (now skirt skirt) and PeregrineV both never posted and he has them as slightly different alignments. PeregrineV is true null while Eddie Cane is a step below that,
I do question him on this - looking back now I see that he never responded. Add to that, UnaBombaH was dead the next time I checked the game which was during the night, but I was focusing on looking for somebody to protect rather than jailkeep and was not looking at interactions between UnaBombaH and myself. Basically, this was lost to me until now. UnaBombaH never responded to it. No doubt this is a mistake on UnaBombaH's part, his read on two people who hadn't posted are different, I am also saying that Eddie Cane/skirt skirt is mafia.

Remember - UnaBombaH signal'd to three of his teammates in that one post. But he has 4 teammates total, so why those three specifically? Well, looking back on it, Eddie Cane hadn't posted by the time UnaBombah signaled to the rest of his team. I guess what I'm saying is that it should be more believable that Eddie Cane is mafia with UnaBombaH from these interactions than it should be that I am mafia - remember, it's been said that one of the reasons I am not likely to be mafia is interactions UnaBombaH had with me. Consider that UnaBombaH inadvertently revealed part of his team due to poor play on his part, It should be believable that he also inadvertently messed up and hinted at his last mafia partner (that nobody else caught because face it, nobody read my posts except for myself.)
Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:15 am

Post by skirt skirt »

okay, i'm actually back. long story, disease.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:11 am

Post by skirt skirt »

lets start with this wall of garbage. man, you're so lucky you have mary hard pocketed, because this shit wouldn't even have a chance of flying in most games.
In post 5369, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Image

VOTE: skirt skirt

Mary, I need you to not get paranoid and we win this. I do not believe either of you or titus can be mafia with gunsmith results on you as the last mafia must be a strongman. Regardless, I am able to jailkeep tonight (in my mind, there is a 99% chance that this jailkeep will have no relevance.)
We should talk about what you are thinking. Again, I won't be upset if you suspect or vote me - I also think that ultimately the evidence stacks up against skirt skirt.

I'd like for you to review my posting from the previous day - I've made as to why I don't make a lot of sense as mafia. I also theorized that skirt skirt was a 2-shot strongman who wanted to be jailkept (which does seem to be the case.) I'm thinking you will side with me and vote for skirt skirt after some initial hesitation? If I had thought there would be real resistance to skirt skirt being lynched today and if gerryoat hadn't been such a brat at you I would have pushed harder for us to lynch skirt skirt.

I'm going to highlight some of the posts I have made but please do look over the rest of my posting as well.
In post 5168, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I am fine with it, I was thinking about it myself. I jailkept skirt skirt.

It's notable that off of dunkers kill we should know that the last mafia member is a strongman of some sort. With towns power, I wasn't expecting it to be more than a 1 shot strongman, but if it were a two shot strongman skirt skirt could have used that to avoid a kill being stopped and to look good.

I've actually been sitting here wracking my brain over possible scenarios: Titus cannot be mafia that avoided the gunsmith because we know that the last mafia member is a strongman. Same for Mary. Kidamn is towns only investigative role (aside from a backup of his role) and I believe them as well. I went back to look over my post where I compared voting and I see that you voted all three lynched mafia. UnaBombaH also includes you as someone they would lynch when they did not do so for any other mafia member. I also saw this post from Flairs:
In post 2689, Flairs wrote:Alright, if someone will check gerry I'd be willing to get off the gerry vote

In the meantime I'm going to go look over Nero and Two
Where they call for you to be checked. I don't actually think you are mafia despite results seeming to point to it so I instead think that something else is happening here.

I think skirt skirt is the last mafia member, a 2-shot strongman.
Looking back yesterday, skirt skirt himself was the one who pushed for himself to be jailkept instead of vigged. Everybody else went along with it, but It's notable that skirt skirt was highly against being vigged in what would be assumed to be a town win scenario if everything worked out.
In post 5171, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I want to highlight that for our flipped roles:

bp bodyguard
bp enabler

We know that mafia have at least

1-shot strongman

Does anybody think this makes sense on it's own? A lone bp bodyguard needs both a bp enabler and a 1-shot strongman to counter it when there is no other protection in the game?
If you consider that I am a town non-consecutive jailkeeper the strongman makes a lot more sense belonging in this setup. And possibly even being a 2-shot strongman.
In post 5174, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5170, gerryoat wrote:and is there any role that can like, hide a gun? i mean i know doctors cant have it and traitors. so i dont think 2 mafs would have that too.
Do you agree that we know the last mafia is a strongman?
Otherwise what happened to Dunkerdoodles?

My reasoning is that since the last role is strongman it's reasonable to assume that they're probably not more than that and also able to avoid gunsmith reports. So Titus and Mary cannot be strongmen and so cannot be mafia barring major shenanigans.
In post 5181, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5172, Mary Saotome wrote:Uhhh Yumeko talk to me on this? I'm pretty sold on Gerry scum here skirts been very consistent most of the game while gerry has seemed to pop up near the end of the game and it makes sense for solo scum. I disagree with you here the panic and mass post feel like trying to buy more time and a strongman with more then 1 shot is...wha
I'm thinking about it. Yesterday skirt skirt was the one to say he should be jailkept, if he were a strongman this would be a move to make himself look mechanically cleared.
In post 5190, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5184, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5183, KidAmn wrote:Not impossible there's a godfather. Also not impossible Yumeko is lying.
UNVOTE: Don't do anything hasty.
Please acknowledge post 5171, I'm tired of you and Titus ignoring this point to reach at me.
Also, please acknowledge that the last mafia is a strongman. It is, in fact, impossible that the last mafia is a godfather that avoided a gunsmith.
In post 5302, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5288, Mary Saotome wrote:I would also feel really fucking bad if I mislynched her and I was wrong.
You know I won't hold any ill feelings if you suspect or lynch me as you would for another person? Not even if you're really paranoid of me.

I want to point out that it would be weird for me to be mafia because abandoning my whole team and trying to make it to the end by myself isn't really something I'm known for? And then realize that I would have somehow voted out my whole team without anyone really acknowledging that I've been voting for scum all game.

And then there's the part where I was suppsoed to be vigged yesterday, meaning if I'm scum I would have just lost or
gambled
on TwoInAMillion changing his shot. You'd think if I was bussing my team as a ploy to get town credit and make it to the end then maybe I'd try to bring some of that stuff up before getting shot by the vigilante?

I also think I claimed jailkeeper before everyone else had claimed so if that was a fake claim and I was a strongman I would have a reason to suspect there was another protective role in the game? And risk claiming into a situation where there's 3 protectives. I just don't think anything adds up to me being scum unless you think I'm playing a horrible game.
---

Over the night I did some additional review and I found this - I think it's interesting enough that I would have definitely pushed to lynch skirt skirt had I noticed it during the last day. Take a look at this quote, I want to call attention to my second like where I'm talking about Peregrinev and Eddie Cane:

In post 874, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 459, UnaBombaH wrote:
{osuka, Mulch, MarioManiac4}

This group is almost bound to shake, depending on future interactions between Mario and Mulch. So far I'm cool with both. I have the best feeling on osuka that I have ever had in a game so far, so I'm a little paranoid (surprise surprise!), but strongly townread him for now.

{TwoInAMillion, wavemode, Mary Soatome, Nero Cain}

My townleans, these have provided at least something solid I have agreed upon, and have not pinged my scumradar. TiaM is here because I have seen him derping around like this before, I don't think he is scum here. :lol:

{Flairs, davesaz, Dunkerdoodles, Zoki77, PeregrineV, Excession}

NULL. Not much/any content, or at least not any tone that I have been able to read.

{Creature, Eddie Cane, massive}

NULL-1. Basicly same as above, but the way they have provided little content is the part that rubs me the wrong way. For example Creature basicly announcing he is gonna lurk isn't cool in my books. Eddie Cane, WHERE ART THOU?

{Theta Alpine}

Lost in time and space.....Not exactly valid to place as null because has provided answers and questions alike, but super hard for me to place right now.

{Flavor Leaf, IgnitionUSMC}

Scumleans. Flavor might be elevating higher quite easily if his future content feels like his normal self. Ignition replacing out is probably NAI, but the timing makes it look bad, especially when I had just started to pay more attention to him.

{Yumeko Jabami}

Phoney-town. (or a very heavy player to deal with if actually town) Poses a lot of questions (which is normally great in creating content), but places them in huge walls and nitpicks everything. I do NOT get a towney vibe from this sort of.."interrogating style". I like to pose a lot of questions myself, but I don't think they hold value, if people find it hard to A) find them b) answer to them with simple formatting C) feel like they need to explain every single word they use.
Can you explain your read on osuka for me? You don't really interact with them but seem confident that they are town pretty early on.
I'm confused as to why you put people you say will likely fall in your reads later at the top? It does not make me confident in your set of reads you have presented.

Nobody else called you out on this - I noticed that you have PeregrineV and Eddie Cane at different tiers in your read list. Can you explain why this is? At this point of the game, neither of them had posted yet, and they were never directly a topic of conversation either. How can they be in different places?

There's also something else nobody called you out on here. You very clearly say - for your null tier - that they have provided no tone for you to work with. However, earlier when talking to me you told me that you weren't sure on your use of tone and try to stick to logic and intentions. To me, this feels like you are not able to keep your story straight.

You have Theta below null-1 but say they are hard to place - but you did place them. You put them below null-1, which leads me to believe that you are actually scumreading them? I'd expect them to be in your null tier otherwise.
I did call UnaBombaH out on this - Eddie Cane (now skirt skirt) and PeregrineV both never posted and he has them as slightly different alignments. PeregrineV is true null while Eddie Cane is a step below that,
I do question him on this - looking back now I see that he never responded. Add to that, UnaBombaH was dead the next time I checked the game which was during the night, but I was focusing on looking for somebody to protect rather than jailkeep and was not looking at interactions between UnaBombaH and myself. Basically, this was lost to me until now. UnaBombaH never responded to it. No doubt this is a mistake on UnaBombaH's part, his read on two people who hadn't posted are different, I am also saying that Eddie Cane/skirt skirt is mafia.

Remember - UnaBombaH signal'd to three of his teammates in that one post. But he has 4 teammates total, so why those three specifically? Well, looking back on it, Eddie Cane hadn't posted by the time UnaBombah signaled to the rest of his team. I guess what I'm saying is that it should be more believable that Eddie Cane is mafia with UnaBombaH from these interactions than it should be that I am mafia - remember, it's been said that one of the reasons I am not likely to be mafia is interactions UnaBombaH had with me. Consider that UnaBombaH inadvertently revealed part of his team due to poor play on his part, It should be believable that he also inadvertently messed up and hinted at his last mafia partner (that nobody else caught because face it, nobody read my posts except for myself.)
Evidence doesn't stack up against me. I've played an insanely townie game, there's a reason gerry didn't omgus vote me or anything. He actually knows exactly why I voted him, but can't talk about it :x The only reason you even have a chance is because tiam shot wave over you, so I hope you realize that if you win it you only won because of a dumbass vig.
You didn't theorize SHIT. I've been doing the gamespec the entire fucking game. I'm the one who told people (hi Titus) to fuck off with kidamn scumreads, I'm the one who pointed out a limited strongman is the last mafia role. There is LITERALLY NO THEORIZING there because a minimum of 1x strongman is literally fucking confirmed due to dunkerdoodles. You literally just said you've been setting up my lynch though, so thanks. Again. There's a reason gerry pushed you and not me even as I led his lynch. This is my town game and obscenely so. The only fucking reason I haven't lynched you this game is because of Mary lock townreading you. Mary said Gerry made her doubt that, so I'm just here praying to god she rethinks.
If you want to push una scumreading his teammates as me being scum, maybe don't quote a post with yourself at the bottom of his reads list :lol: Or, sure, rely on one post a mafia member made for why I'm scum. Una would not scumread me as his partner though, Una thinks very highly of me. Of course, that's useless meta, but its true. You've clearly been thinking about my lynch for a few days now though, so kudos I guess for trying to bs something that doesn't mean much I won't be able to respond to...?
Eddie Cane not posting makes the slightest difference? Excuse me? But, I do like that you admitted you made useless walls explicitly so nobody would read them. "(that nobody else caught because face it, nobody read my posts except for myself.)". Oh my god I'm gonna be pissed if I lose to this.

--

In post 3150, Eddie Cane wrote:if any person doesn't vote gr I'm their next post they are scum claiming
Let's start with an awesome town case before I move onto my scum case. I did not need to shout for a GR hammer there. Let's start with the fact that if my team was dave/flairs/game/unknown traitor, game would be the last person I bus. Vedith is the only player there I think is good enough to warrant bringing to endgame. But, let's not talk about me quicklynching a partner over a day before dl (lots of time to last minute lynch someone else or just lurk out and let town do nothing lmao). A partner that had site flaked and was going to replace and possibly give me a teammate who's scum game isn't "lurk" (hi yumeko :lol:). There is no chance I, an experienced player, choose our encryptor and bus him. NO CHANCE. Look at any of my scum games, day chats are like 20 pages long plus. As scum here I 100% would've fought to the death to keep my encryptor alive because I would need it to deal with flairs and dave. This post never comes from scum Eddie and Mary probably won't know that but I'm hoping Titus does.

In post 3237, Eddie Cane wrote:{whymafia, tiam (sk is town for the purposes of these reads), wave}
{mm4, dunker, gerry}
{assemble, flairs, Nero, yumeko, mary, theta, massive, davesaz}
{boon, osuka, kidamn}
Not that this means much, but for all the shit ya'll say I never let scum in my town pile EVER. I should've stuck with my gerry read and done yumeko smh
In post 3962, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3942, TwoInAMillion wrote:Boon is the only one saying boon is conftown.

Now Boon is wanting the town to concentrate on my newbiness rather than on scumhunting.
boon isnt conf town but boon is conf town enough that youre literally just wasting time and distracting from nero's scum flip.
In post 3963, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3949, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 3948, Nero Cain wrote:I am not lynching a claimed vig.
cool. i am.
can you both stop acting like 6 year olds who got their first A+ in grade 1 and think they're better than everyone thanks
In post 3969, Eddie Cane wrote:well, boon, idrc what you're going for but look at the facts

1) not a single person in this game is going to vote tiam
2) nero is ascetic and even if you believe he's town he shouldn't last til lylo and i know for a fact you agree with this logic
3) two won't vig him
4) if two is sk he is not going to shoot me/you/kidamn/wave/gerry/dunker because that outs him as sk for the latter 5 and I think he knows I'm town
5) despite his verbal annoyingness, he vigged perfectly fine d1. i think una was a very acceptable shot. he vigged perfectly fine d2. i think assemble was a very acceptable shot. you know that i know better than anyone two can be a fucking moron, i mean he voted me not understanding what a hammer was and was "certain" i was scum, but he has played perfectly fine this game, he got me to townread him which is good and he has not done anything stupid. i dont agree with his play, and hes definitely new, but this is improvement and this is not play youre policy lynching. even IF hes sk, he is not going to shoot a pr this early because that outs him and causes him to lose. stop wasting time, i know youre better than this.
I think the most important piece is that I kept this game from falling apart. Boon was so insistent on lynching our vig as an sk (hey boon you may be better at some things but I'm better at reading bad town :lol:) and tiam was so insistent on boon being scum. I had to keep them from killing each other. I'm in awe how people can think I'm scum after that. The next 4 posts after that are the same, me convincing boon to leave tiam alone.
In post 4010, Eddie Cane wrote:{Dave, Massive, Flairs}
{Yumeko, Mary}
{Nero}

to be clear, these 6 are the vig pool hopefully minus our lynch nero. i think everyone should agree to these slots getting vigged considering they're all useless and different degrees of scummy.
Wow. Both flipped scum and the last scum are 3/6ths of my vig pool. What a shocker.
In post 4241, Eddie Cane wrote:okay flairs is trying really hard to get me to vote him
In post 4323, Eddie Cane wrote:if i was vig here id vig flairs or maybe mary. up to you tiam, just words.

mod - osuka isn't voting, but...
Must be svs, right? :roll:
In post 4330, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i guess boon could still be a maf doc or traitor tho, you're not technically conf town

also the fact you are trying to derail the nero wagon is scummy
In post 4335, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4333, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i agree that 2 docs is unlikely, but who says there can be 2 traitors?
me
Can't be me keeping our conf town alive, right? Must be me pocketing boon, right?
In post 4336, Eddie Cane wrote:dunker is town btw
And not even using it to fos Dunker because I'm pocketing him too, right?
In post 4353, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4350, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4346, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4344, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4342, Eddie Cane wrote:i am ok with that if two agrees
I'm power tunneling if he doesn't agree. There's no reason for town Two not to, and I'd rather lynch SK than town today.
we aren't lynching two today dude.

think that will stop me from power tunneling?
threatening people is how you piss them off
More buddying and pocketing, I'm sure.
In post 4372, Eddie Cane wrote:okay

VOTE: flairs

im back on nero if tiam is going to be dumb and not vig nero
And back to useless bussing. Wow I sure suck as scum.
In post 4465, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4455, KidAmn wrote:
In post 4454, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Mary I will follow you

VOTE: Flairs
Substantial and valid input, especially compared to your big pushes early game.

VOTE: Yumeko Jabami
VOTE: yumeko jabami
In post 4466, Eddie Cane wrote:I'll vote flairs again soon
I think you just know you can't beat me without realllly reaching.
In post 4478, Eddie Cane wrote:i dont really care about titus right now, last time we played i subbed out and insulted her so i'm trying to avoid that

can you explain how the mulch replace out could ever be scum? because mulch was extremely townie to me and that replace out was a massive nail in the town coffin
In post 4479, Nero Cain wrote:I think replacing out is mostly null. And meta wise his screaming to get wagons going is pretty similar to his play in NY203. What did you find townie from him?
In post 4480, Eddie Cane wrote:i agreed with his thoguhts reading through, its not really a meta read because i haven't played with scum mulch and in the game i spectated with him as scum i already had spoilers

but replacing out is null, sure. this specific one screamed town to me though. he had a mulch temper tantrum because nobody would sheep him, just as he does every single game as town. in the end, his shouting didn't work so he rage replaced. i don't see scum mulch ever doing that. this is stronger by the fact mulch prefers playing scum, is stronger as scum, and prides himself on his scum game. i don't think a scum mulch replaces here because that is not his wincon
In post 4481, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, true, Titus is pretty wonky but if she thinks I'm scum and my lone buddy or two is pushing this Flairs wagon then she needs to explain who they are and why. This "they" stuff just seems way shallow.

And her line about there being a counter-wagon to me b/c I'm "useful" to scum seems like her goal is to shift blame to once I flip town. And again she's not naming names so...
Me convincing Nero to lay off titus. Many more quotes of this nature. But sure, I'm just pocketing more people and bussing more scum.
In post 4583, Eddie Cane wrote:just fucking do it the mods online
And of course, shouting for a hammer on my second partner., and this one has been pushing me all day. I am the king of hard bussing it seems. :lol:
In post 4644, Eddie Cane wrote:2 scum likely left out of 12, 10:2. cool.

{EC, Boon, Wave, TIAM}
{Kidamn}
{Gerry, Titus}
{Yumeko, MM4}
{Dave, Massive}
{Mary}

VOTE: mary saotome

this is scum and dies today. i am not going to even consider gerry/titus or up today, probably wont vote yumeko or mm4 either.
In post 4646, Eddie Cane wrote:changed my mind

UNVOTE:
In post 4648, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4644, Eddie Cane wrote:
{EC, Boon, Wave, TIAM}
{Kidamn}
{Gerry, Titus}
{Yumeko, Mary}
{Dave, Massive}
{MM4}
As long as we keep lynching and vigging yumeko/mary/dave/massive/mm4 pool i think this game is done/ gs should probably check titus/gerry/wave/myself in the mean time, particularly gerry, just for reassurance and to remove risk of double targeting.
What. A. Shocker.
In post 4688, skirt skirt wrote:we aren't lynching Mary today :/
:/
In post 4779, skirt skirt wrote:i'm happy with the game as it is now. i think town is in control (more active people) and thats how we hit gr and flairs.
Look how fucking right I was with the scum team being flairs/yumeko/dave.

This actually segways into the offensive portion of this case, which is scum!yumeko as opposed to town Eddie.

Titus, this is more to you at first. You should know that it is moderately common for scum to post a lot early in the game and then drop out because they find it hard to be involved and not get called out. Yumeko posted useless walls early d1 that he even admitted he knew nobody read and then lurked out... until literally yesterday to push me and gerry as scum and avoid getting vigged. This is classic scum, not some godly played scum. Now Mary's turn: Mary, you admitted this is abnormal play for Yumeko. I can't speak to your meta, but PLEASE think about it more. That's all I can ask. Wallposting and then lurking the entire game except for an occasional buddying popin and prodge is not town play, and I let your meta lock town read allow yumeko to coast but of course that is gonna bite me in the butt here. Yumeko has a total of 48 fucking posts. le sigh I hate scum who win by active lurking.

---

So after 5 awesome wall posts he admitted nobody would read, there was nothing substantial from yumeko... period.
In post 1738, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I will catch up on this tomorrow, is there anything I should be paying special attention to?
In post 2465, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 2448, BigYoshiFan wrote:*unlynches himself*
M
a
r
y
S
a
o
t
o
m
e
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d

*rehangs himself*
They declared V/LA if that is an option for this game
In post 2713, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I'll get into this tomorrow or maybe the next phase
3 useless posts.
In post 3584, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 3531, TwoInAMillion wrote:kill group is Kid, Massive, and Mary
I think circumstantial evidence from looking at UnabombaH/Excession points towards KidAmn being town

I've fairly certain that Mary is town :) - I will be upset if you vig them

I don't want to sort through the game anymore because there's a lot of meaningless content - I took a look at UnabombaH as well as Dunkerdoodles and I have a feeling that Dunkerdoodles might be mafia
Wow, you don't want your pocketed vote vigged, shocker. Looks like dunker was the next planned push.
In post 4163, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Can people sum up what they are seeing in Flairs?

As it stands, I am highly against the list of targets that was proposed
Wow, you're highly against the lynch of targets that had 3 scum out of 5 people who would've been alive. What a fucking shocker.

In post 4454, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Mary I will follow you

VOTE: Flairs
And you give up and continue your pocket with another useful contribution. Awesome.

To be clear, after wallpost #5 (on page 35 early d1) I've quoted literally EVERY post. This is his contribution up to d3. :lol:
In post 4636, Yumeko Jabami wrote:VOTE: massive
Useful
In post 4846, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 4826, davesaz wrote:I think that isodive on Una is great work, but it's only 2/3 right. Una tossed in a random player (me) who would genuinely be someone who hadn't been in a game with her.
I also think we're looking at a SK or even another team.
VOTE: MarioManiac4
Can you explain how you went from null reading MarioManiac4 to placing a vote on them? Yesterday you had massive in your lowest tier and he voted against a scum lynch, what changed your mind from there to MarioManiac4?
Actually, you're all over the place, including claiming there's 3 kills when it's much more likely that dunker was simply the target of a strongman kill after claiming bulletproof.

A second mafia team seems very unlikely to me with a traitor having flipped. In a game this size, two scum teams means each scum team is about 3 persons large. It would be really strange to have an effective scumteam of 2 in a pt in a 21 person game along with a traitor - plus there's the logistics of if one team has a traitor does the other team have a traitor. Everything points to this being a single ball game. Twoinamillion is the town vig, I'd say the scum team is likely 5 members large including the traitor, though the traitor doctor is questionable. I'd think the doctor on mafia would indicate that the scum team is smaller than average as it's a rather powerful ability to have. Traitor makes me think the opposite, I think those things might cancel each other out

Looking through your iso, I'm not really seeing the thought process I saw early on. It looks to me like you're saying things more to avoid being lynched than to solve the game, if that makes sense? You really are all over the place. I've noted that you brushed aside Flairs as not really having read their posts and never made mention of IgnitionUSMC/game replacement at all.

VOTE: davesaz
This is the fun part. This is such an obvious bus case it's hilarious. At this point it was already accepted we were lynching Dave so he decided to force a case there. First real contribution since d1 and its a useless mini wallpost to justify voting someone the entire game was voting to try and look townier. Fuckin A.
In post 4914, Yumeko Jabami wrote:How boring.

I looked at the scum lynches:
Flairs (8): Mary Saotome, TwoInAMillion, Boonskiies, Yumeko Jabami, gerryoat, Nero Cain, Eddie Cane, Dunkerdoodles
davesaz (7): Boonskiies, skirt skirt, gerryoat, wavemode, Yumeko Jabami, KidAmn, massive
Game Replacement (11): Creature, wavemode, TwoInAMillion, Nero Cain, MarioManiac4, Mary Saotome, Eddie Cane, Flairs, massive, Dunkerdoodles, gerryoat
The following players have participated in 2 mafia lynches: Yumeko Jabami, gerryoat, skirt skirt, wavemode, Mary Saotome, massive, Eddie Cane, TwoInAMillion

The following players have participated in 0 mafia lynches: Titus

There's also some interactions with UnaBombah about Mulch that look off. Add to that that Mulch ignored many of the points I made against him early in the game as well as me having a bad feeling, on top of Titus seemingly defending scum players.

VOTE: Titus
Oh cool, its time for the Titus mislynch.
In post 4920, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I am a nonconsecutive jailkeeper. I targeted MarioManiac on night 1 and Mary on night 3, both as protective actions. If lynching Titus does not end the game I'd want to jailkeep massive, but if he is getting shot by our vigilante I will choose a different target and announce the target before night.
Meh. Weak targets. Mary was never getting killed n3, nobody townread her... lmfao.
In post 4933, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 4930, Mary Saotome wrote:How about lynch massive
vig wave
jail skirt
check me
I think this works out best because it covers everyone here besides our pr's' this game should basically be over after that yes?
I think if wave is a pr I should jail them instead. If they would be vigged anyway, jailkeeping them instead lets them verify my action if they are town

I don't think you need to be checked, I'm certain you are town Mary. I won't need to be checked either if Wave is a pr and I jailkeep him

If Titus doesn't have a gun I'd think massive was scum, looking back the times he voted mafia were after it seemed those players would have been the lynch
Setting up the massive lynch and pocketing Mary. Coolios.

Bored of PBPA and honestly PBPA doesn't make a good case anyways because its always confbiased. What does make a good case, however, is that that is EVERY POST SINCE EARLY D1. Yumeko posted 5 useless walls he acknowledged nobody would read and then proceeded to do literally nothing the entire game.

So, Mary and Titus. If you're going to vote me you need to talk to me first. Last game I played I was mislynched (still led to town winning with all the fuss I put up) as doc d4 after successfully saving 2 people because nobody would read my cases and just voted me anyways. I'm not going to give up just because Yumeko has been pocketing Mary all game and Titus seemingly forgets I made her fuck off Kidamn tunnel.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:29 am

Post by skirt skirt »

VOTE: yumeko jabami [/v
bye
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Before I read the walls let me list my main concerns on both of you

Yumeko-I was looking back at you and a lot of your actions seem to be pinning others on why they're scum and not reasons why you can't be and the only thing I see that points to you saying you can't be scum is you preaching over and over about your jailkeep claim that is in no way provable yes you claimed early (I believe) but this was around there was 1 mafia left and you had nothing left to lose I'm also questioning why I'm alive I feel like I was 100% going to die after the flairs lynch because I pushed it so hard I'm extremely worried the reason I am alive this far into the game is because I had a read wrong along the road and it's you that has me in your pocket

Skirt-Honestly a huge reason I had (or am depending how you look at it) a tr on you was because of your tone do you get this upset as scum can you link me some of your scum games? I feel like a lot of your actions don't really make a ton of sense and the thing with you acting jail kept etc felt like a slip and you knowing you were jail kept it was a weird switch for me

Over all I want to talk to Titus before I vote and this is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5374 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Maybe I was just really really bias and I should take gerry's advice here although why would Yumeko be okay getting vig shot? BP maybe hm I don't know

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”