Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5375 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Titus tell me what you're thinking right now?
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5376 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4644, Eddie Cane wrote:2 scum likely left out of 12, 10:2. cool.

{EC, Boon, Wave, TIAM}
{Kidamn}
{Gerry, Titus}
{Yumeko, MM4}
{Dave, Massive}
{Mary}

VOTE: mary saotome

this is scum and dies today. i am not going to even consider gerry/titus or up today, probably wont vote yumeko or mm4 either.
In post 4646, Eddie Cane wrote:changed my mind

UNVOTE:
What caused this in the matter of 3 minutes you were very confident on my scum flip and stopped in the matter of minutes and defended me forever after that.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5377 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:55 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5373, Mary Saotome wrote:Before I read the walls let me list my main concerns on both of you

Yumeko-I was looking back at you and a lot of your actions seem to be pinning others on why they're scum and not reasons why you can't be and the only thing I see that points to you saying you can't be scum is you preaching over and over about your jailkeep claim that is in no way provable yes you claimed early (I believe) but this was around there was 1 mafia left and you had nothing left to lose I'm also questioning why I'm alive I feel like I was 100% going to die after the flairs lynch because I pushed it so hard I'm extremely worried the reason I am alive this far into the game is because I had a read wrong along the road and it's you that has me in your pocket

Skirt-Honestly a huge reason I had (or am depending how you look at it) a tr on you was because of your tone do you get this upset as scum can you link me some of your scum games? I feel like a lot of your actions don't really make a ton of sense and the thing with you acting jail kept etc felt like a slip and you knowing you were jail kept it was a weird switch for me

Over all I want to talk to Titus before I vote and this is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be.
only mobile, click my profile and Eddie Cane and click view topics. My two scum games since I returned were a micro and a normal, won both, id recommend you also look at my town games since I've returned, I think there's like 5. I don't think I can be metad but I also usually only get overly atey and angry as town (have only done it as scum like once cause havingfitz annoyed the fuck out of me), which is something. Me being jailed made no difference because the last scum is a proven strongman (hey! a strongman claiming protective! lmfao), but I haven't "scum slipped" in the 4 years I've been playing mafia plus a scum Eddie who was jailed and strongman killed tiam wouldn't have known he was jailed amyways.... eh.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5378 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:57 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5376, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 4644, Eddie Cane wrote:2 scum likely left out of 12, 10:2. cool.

{EC, Boon, Wave, TIAM}
{Kidamn}
{Gerry, Titus}
{Yumeko, MM4}
{Dave, Massive}
{Mary}

VOTE: mary saotome

this is scum and dies today. i am not going to even consider gerry/titus or up today, probably wont vote yumeko or mm4 either.
In post 4646, Eddie Cane wrote:changed my mind

UNVOTE:
What caused this in the matter of 3 minutes you were very confident on my scum flip and stopped in the matter of minutes and defended me forever after that.
I'm a tone reader, tone readers like myself and rb do that frequently. I did the same thing several other times this game alone and pretty much any of my town or scum games you look at. This particularly, don't remember what but I read something that made me flip my read on you. Tone reading has it's issues which is why things like me and Nero happen but overall it's how I do best at reads wise, though i had Nero ad town lean anyways at the end. I also did thst with voting you then voting flairs iirc. The reason I was fosing you was for that "take over the game" comment or whatever, but I reconsidered.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5379 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:58 am

Post by skirt skirt »

have you read my wall yet?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5380 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 5373, Mary Saotome wrote:Before I read the walls let me list my main concerns on both of you

Yumeko-I was looking back at you and a lot of your actions seem to be pinning others on why they're scum and not reasons why you can't be and the only thing I see that points to you saying you can't be scum is you preaching over and over about your jailkeep claim that is in no way provable yes you claimed early (I believe) but this was around there was 1 mafia left and you had nothing left to lose I'm also questioning why I'm alive I feel like I was 100% going to die after the flairs lynch because I pushed it so hard I'm extremely worried the reason I am alive this far into the game is because I had a read wrong along the road and it's you that has me in your pocket

Skirt-Honestly a huge reason I had (or am depending how you look at it) a tr on you was because of your tone do you get this upset as scum can you link me some of your scum games? I feel like a lot of your actions don't really make a ton of sense and the thing with you acting jail kept etc felt like a slip and you knowing you were jail kept it was a weird switch for me

Over all I want to talk to Titus before I vote and this is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be.
Look at how I interacted with mafia wagons?
What's crazy to me is that from your perspective I would have had to have bussed basically my entire team (Including the traitor, you and I both know I wouldn't have missed an obvious traitor signal like that if I was mafia) without ever really making a show of it up to the point where I was set to be vigged.
Again, you think if I was making some play for towncred by bussing my entire team I'd speak up before the vig shot at me. For me to be mafia I'd have to be basically letting myself get run over.

I don't really get what you mean by saying pinning others as scum? I think I've argued plenty as to why I'm not really scum last day phase - maybe this is a miscommunication?

The reason you are alive is because after the Flairs lynch all mafia kills have been town power roles. It is what it is, I think you deserved to be killed over dunkerdoodles and boonskies and think this will be the reason skirt skirt loses. Lastly, I told you skirt skirt was mafia. I thought you were willing to lynch skirt skirt today.
Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5381 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Also I don't think bulletproof scum makes a lot of sense since there was a doctor traitor - how much protective power does the mafia team get...? Furthermore, a mafia goon already flipped. There shouldn't be two power roles stacked on one mafia.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5382 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:11 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5380, Yumeko Jabami wrote:

What's crazy to me is that from your perspective I would have had to have bussed basically my entire team (Including the traitor, you and I both know I wouldn't have missed an obvious traitor signal like that if I was mafia) without ever really making a show of it up to the point where I was set to be vigged.
Again, you think if I was making some play for towncred by bussing my entire team I'd speak up before the vig shot at me. For me to be mafia I'd have to be basically letting myself get run over.

I don't really get what you mean by saying pinning others as scum? I think I've argued plenty as to why I'm not really scum last day phase - maybe this is a miscommunication?

The reason you are alive is because after the Flairs lynch all mafia kills have been town power roles. It is what it is, I think you deserved to be killed over dunkerdoodles and boonskies and think this will be the reason skirt skirt loses. Lastly, I told you skirt skirt was mafia. I thought you were willing to lynch skirt skirt today.
Excuse me? you didn't interact shit with the mafia wagons. you idled literally from 30% into d1 and missed the full gr wagon (didn't even address him), you voted flairs when the lynch was happening and literally did it by sheeping Mary, and you voted dave after boon pointed out how una had scum slipped and again it was inevitable. you didn't help with any scum lynch, or any town lynch, you did nothing past page 25 of this game. you had no choice about the vig, I was calling shots, and again it's fucking bullshit that you would've argued because that literally would've just outed you as scum, same with jking the vig.

and finally, your last line is literally pathetic. "I thought you were willing to lynch skirt skirt" is exactly why you let the gunsmith live knowing they weren't targeting me. even in this post im replying to you're going the buddying Mary route. smh dude
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5383 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:11 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5380, Yumeko Jabami wrote:

Excuse me? you didn't interact shit with the mafia wagons. you idled literally from 30% into d1 and missed the full gr wagon (didn't even address him), you voted flairs when the lynch was happening and literally did it by sheeping Mary, and you voted dave after boon pointed out how una had scum slipped and again it was inevitable. you didn't help with any scum lynch, or any town lynch, you did nothing past page 25 of this game. you had no choice about the vig, I was calling shots, and again it's fucking bullshit that you would've argued because that literally would've just outed you as scum, same with jking the vig.

and finally, your last line is literally pathetic. "I thought you were willing to lynch skirt skirt" is exactly why you let the gunsmith live knowing they weren't targeting me. even in this post im replying to you're going the buddying Mary route. smh dude
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5384 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:12 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5381, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Also I don't think bulletproof scum makes a lot of sense since there was a doctor traitor - how much protective power does the mafia team get...? Furthermore, a mafia goon already flipped. There shouldn't be two power roles stacked on one mafia.
what does this even mean
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5385 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:47 am

Post by skirt skirt »

o.ou.u
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5386 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Sorry been a bit busy also wanting to chat with Titus, who seems MIA
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5387 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:18 am

Post by skirt skirt »

did you review my past games?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5388 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

A few and I will admit a lot of it adds up. I want to talk to Titus cause my read is somewhat changing but I want her input on the matter.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5389 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:20 am

Post by skirt skirt »

question. is it likely yumeko has been online the past days and throughout the thread? because if he's legitimately super busy irl that's not anything but if he's been online and actively avoided posting that's a strong scum tell, the less expeirenced he is the more it is so. you know him better than I do so you can weigh in on both of those.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5390 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:21 am

Post by skirt skirt »

I'm glad you're not just locking him as town and losing the game, I hate when people tunnel beyond sense (hi robb, twoface, etc).
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5391 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

You're not out of the woodwork yet by any means but I've been thinking things over a lot and a lot of things make sense for Yumeko scum. Also I do think Yumeko has been around and not posting is worrying me. There not in experienced but I don't know why they're avoiding the thread.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5392 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Any reason you're not voting Yumeko like wanting to hammer or something?

@Mod can you prod titus?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5393 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:07 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5372, skirt skirt wrote:VOTE: yumeko jabami [/v
bye
because typo

VOTE: yumeko jabami
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5394 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:07 am

Post by skirt skirt »

VOTE: yumeko jabami

lol
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5395 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:18 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 5392, Mary Saotome wrote:Any reason you're not voting Yumeko like wanting to hammer or something?

@Mod can you prod titus?
It hasn't been 48 hours since the day started just yet, but I will send her a preliminary prod as I won't be present when those 48 hours expire.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5396 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

and now we wait

Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5397 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

I'm really not mafia Mary, what adds up to me being scum? Just you being alive?

I haven't been avoiding the thread, I've been waiting for you and Titus. I don't have a reason to respond to skirt skirt alone.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5398 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5397, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I'm really not mafia Mary, what adds up to me being scum? Just you being alive?

I haven't been avoiding the thread, I've been waiting for you and Titus. I don't have a reason to respond to skirt skirt alone.
considering I raised a bunch of points about you you absolutely do have a reason to respond to skirt skirt. you've been avoiding this thread... the entire game. with your complete 0 content between a quarter through d1 and d6. have you been waiting for Mary and Titus since page 35?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5399 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I feel like a lot of the points you've shown for you being town (Jail keeper how you keeping a strong man is so low) are points that can't be proven. The only thing that you have going for you is you asking to be vigged. I had a really really big tr on you based on town and how you've acted but I really can't tell if I'm being bias or maybe you knew what I tr. The one thing you've shown to sr eddie is the unba interaction and it feels like that's the one statement you've made.

If you asked me to vote based on any day before this I'd vote skirt in a heartbeat

but if you asked me to vote based on today alone I'd vote you in a heartbeat

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”