UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:45 am

Post by UC Voyager »

10v3.....thats chill.......3 PR town 2 PR mafia

im not sure about the whole fake vanilla cop thing because when vanilla cop dies, mafia can see who is PR town, so they can start taking them down at night.......
plus maf can fake a townie PR and get real PR killed.......
not the most secure plan.....
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 113, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 102, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

VOTE: Rhah

-----

Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
I would like for you to tell me to tell me what is not true. Your first post is a naked vote and then you proceed to... talk about peeks. In what way is my observation dishonest? Also, this being the second thing you decide to post in the game thread strikes me a certain way. It's not a good feeling. Nevermind that you actually accompany your post with a vote on me.
:facepalm: I misread peeks as a shorthand for Cheeky.

UNVOTE: Rhah

Alright, now that I can actually read what you're saying, let's try this dialogue again. Why would you find it interesting that I only talked about setup strategy with my first post given that the only other things posted were greetings and random votes?
I think you chose to consciously emphasize the strategy. It just reminded me of how mafia will attempt to "solve" in RVS. I doubt that this is indicative of your alignment though.
In post 116, Zulfy wrote:What are peeks?
I'm used to (hypo) cop claims being referred to as peeks, I can't say it's something I do a lot.
In post 117, UnaBombaH wrote:Oh man, I pretty much missed the RVS.. :(

On the other hand, I got to read some more when starting, and I have currently no trouble going for a VOTE: UC Voyager.

We do not need this in late game anyway, based on the things I have seen so far.

One of
UC Voyager, Zulfy, Rhah
is scum to me, interested in seeing their respective progressions.
So are you policy lynching UC? Cause that's what it looks like. Also, neat pool. How did you get there?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 126, Rhah wrote:
In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

-----

Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
I would like for you to tell me to tell me what is not true. Your first post is a naked vote and then you proceed to... talk about peeks. In what way is my observation dishonest? Also, this being the second thing you decide to post in the game thread strikes me a certain way. It's not a good feeling. Nevermind that you actually accompany your post with a vote on me.

Alright, now that I can actually read what you're saying, let's try this dialogue again. Why would you find it interesting that I only talked about setup strategy with my first post given that the only other things posted were greetings and random votes?
I think you chose to consciously emphasize the strategy. It just reminded me of how mafia will attempt to "solve" in RVS. I doubt that this is indicative of your alignment though.
I'm used to (hypo) cop claims being referred to as peeks, I can't say it's something I do a lot.

On the other hand, I got to read some more when starting, and I have currently no trouble going for a VOTE: UC Voyager.

We do not need this in late game anyway, based on the things I have seen so far.

One of
UC Voyager, Zulfy, Rhah
So are you policy lynching UC? Cause that's what it looks like. Also, neat pool. How did you get there?
whoa. chill out there. im only at three votes. lol. and this just started yesterday, so i mean. a little early to be saying that....UNVOTE:
taken the vote off rhah for now
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UCV if you're town I'm going to be mad. You're so obviously scum that it makes me think you aren't...but then you are, right?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 128, CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV if you're town I'm going to be mad. You're so obviously scum that it makes me think you aren't...but then you are, right?
how am i obv scum!!!!i mean. all i did was say that i dont think people should make reads without having information to back it up and then everyone goes off on me. then i do the list thing and everyone says dumbtell alert. if i were scum, would i really pull a dumbtell. the most scummy move that it isn't even scummy because no scum would even try to do it.....i only did that so no one would be like "well how are you sure there are 3 maf"....because it would've happened.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

just isolated myself, and found nothing other than that. i said it was a bad idea to read/vote without reasoning and the "dumbtell"
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 127, UC Voyager wrote: whoa. chill out there. im only at three votes. lol. and this just started yesterday, so i mean. a little early to be saying that....
I consider lynching people because you don't want them in endgame bad practice. From the way UnabomaH worded it, that's what it looked like to me moreso than an actual scumread on you. At the moment I'm not putting a whole lot of weight on this thought unless he gives me reason to do so.

CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV if you're town I'm going to be mad. You're so obviously scum that it makes me think you aren't...but then you are, right?
I had planned on calling you mafia, but it was immediately overshadowed by UC being scummier, I think.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Rhahs iso
In post 20, Rhah wrote:Hey.

VOTE: UC Voyager
RVS. no reason to complain
In post 36, Rhah wrote:UC Voyager... you appear to be acting coy. It does not bode well.
i dont understand what you mean. how was i "coy"
In post 55, Rhah wrote:
In post 50, Vanderscamp wrote:I'd also like to head necro's reasoning for his UC read but ATM he's my only townread for his refusal to share it.
You consider withholding a read to be indicative? Because that's an easy move for mafia to make, as well. And it is not uncommon.
actually. it isnt indicative. it just doesn't make since to say something without any evidence
In post 60, Rhah wrote:
UC Voyager wrote:Rhah. Reading without reason is just as indicative as voting without reason. Voting and reading based on gut dealing doesn't work...I have seen to many people die that way, or not die that way.

You are implying necro has no reason for his read, when it is implied he has one and did not state it... one could infer he is mafia, but they shouldn't for the reasons you seem to be suspecting him for. Simply because a read can be faked. It is easy to create things. It's easy to act aloof. This is a game of pretenses and motivations, after all. I do think you're deliberately choosing to view things a certain way at the moment.
he didn't say he had a reason, but didn't state it. he just said i feel like UCV is town......
In post 61, Rhah wrote:Hmm... Apologies if I apply pronouns incorrectly. I will try not to going further.
nothing to say here. lol. XD
In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 81, wavemode wrote:

Oh. Ooookay

Now that we've established that I cannot read
If you didn't read the Open Setup displayed in the OP, what did you read exactly?

In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 83, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 73, UC Voyager wrote:ima be honest. here is what im feeling

town
me (duh.)
Necro
CheekyTeeky
Zulph
Morality
Wave Mode

mafia
Rhah
??????'
????? (possibly. idk. might be 3)
???????? (probably not 4 lol)
I think you're more likely to be town now because I would have expected scumYou to take the easy and expected route and call necro scum.
I disagree with this; if UC is scum, what would he have to gain from calling someone who openly townreads him 'scum' this early in the game?

Talk about unnecessary conflict.
Well... both of your assumptions are sort of surface level in a way. The mafia can't be afraid of conflict anyway, given that their nature is to drive mislynches. This post gives me scum vibes on Luca. I would say I'm getting that vibe from his tone, as well. To be determined.

-----

In post 103, UC Voyager wrote:im getting scum reads on rhah. he has introduced himself to a few people by attacking them. even in the RVS he was.
Well. For me it goes, ----> identify scummy behavior ----> call it out. By definition, that constitutes attacking. You got me, buddy. I'm still not sure what you're trying to say here but I know it doesn't make sense. The rest of your reads feel rather weak.
well the issue is. you kind of had only "peeking" as a reason to try and call out choas. you know you could have said (hey peeking isn't always the best idea).
In post 126, Rhah wrote:
In post 112, Rhah wrote:

-----

One of
UC Voyager, Zulfy, Rhah
dude. im only at 3 votes. is that enough to try to say that i will be today's lynch. (yup guys. he is at l-4. he is today's lynch for sure???
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

oh
that was in the wrong spoiler
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

uhhh. give me a little.......erg
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Rhah »

My eyes.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Rhahs iso
Spoiler:
In post 20, Rhah wrote:Hey.

VOTE: UC Voyager
RVS. no reason to complain
In post 36, Rhah wrote:UC Voyager... you appear to be acting coy. It does not bode well.
In post 55, Rhah wrote:
In post 50, Vanderscamp wrote:I'd also like to head necro's reasoning for his UC read but ATM he's my only townread for his refusal to share it.
You consider withholding a read to be indicative? Because that's an easy move for mafia to make, as well. And it is not uncommon.
actually. it isnt indicative. it just doesn't make since to say something without any evidence
In post 60, Rhah wrote:
UC Voyager wrote:Rhah. Reading without reason is just as indicative as voting without reason. Voting and reading based on gut dealing doesn't work...I have seen to many people die that way, or not die that way.

You are implying necro has no reason for his read, when it is implied he has one and did not state it... one could infer he is mafia, but they shouldn't for the reasons you seem to be suspecting him for. Simply because a read can be faked. It is easy to create things. It's easy to act aloof. This is a game of pretenses and motivations, after all. I do think you're deliberately choosing to view things a certain way at the moment.
he didn't say he had a reason, but didn't state it. he just said i feel like UCV is town......
In post 61, Rhah wrote:Hmm... Apologies if I apply pronouns incorrectly. I will try not to going further.
nothing to say here. lol. XD
In post 126, Rhah wrote:
In post 112, Rhah wrote:

-----

One of
UC Voyager, Zulfy, Rhah
dude. im at 3 votes.......that is it!!!!!
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

sorry about that.......i hit the wrong spoiler......
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 135, Rhah wrote:My eyes.
my bad. i meant to do

Code: Select all

[spoiler=]blablabla[/spoiler]

so it would look like
Spoiler:
blablabla

but did

Code: Select all

[spoiler]blablabla[/spoiler]

and it looked like
blablabla

mafia bloopers.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 132, UC Voyager wrote:
Sorry, at this moment I don't feel like putting the words together. You tried to look like you were innocent. That was the impression your play initially gave me.

UC Voyager wrote:
In post 60, Rhah wrote:

In post 60, Rhah wrote:
it is implied

UC Voyager wrote: dude. im only at 3 votes. is that enough to try to say that i will be today's lynch.
I imagine so. I'd say I'd aim for that, considering I think you're going to flip mafia. But there's something about you that makes me want to toss that out the window. Unfortunately for you, that "something" isn't tangible and I haven't seen it manifest in the form of your actions at the moment.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 132, UC Voyager wrote: well the issue is. you kind of had only "peeking" as a reason to try and call out choas. you know you could have said (hey peeking isn't always the best idea).
You're going with the assumption I called him out as in scummy. When I said as much that it wasn't that indicative in way of his alignment. You seem to view all type of pressure as an attack, or that's what you're framing my push as.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 131, Rhah wrote:
CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV if you're town I'm going to be mad. You're so obviously scum that it makes me think you aren't...but then you are, right?
I had planned on calling you mafia, but it was immediately overshadowed by UC being scummier, I think.
You do realise that there are 3 scum slots? Why not put me in one of them? Do you have other scum reads that are overshadowed by the UCV circus?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

how is it implied though?????like i mean. he didnt say anything, but i think UCV is town. i know implying is to say something without saying it, but there was no way to say anyone was town or scum then. im not saying necro i scum or anything, but it doesn't make since to....

Push...Attack....you knew what i meant
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also in regards to Una, although I don't usually agree with policy lynching, I believe the thought process to do so usually comes from town. UCV keeps digging a scum hole for himself (which I'll break down shortly) and this only makes it easier for scum to hide (as rhah 's weak scum read on me proved) and distracts town from finding scum. I could think that mentioning a PL is LAMIST but Una's surrounding post leads me to believe otherwise.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

i dont understand how the hell i am scum!!!!!!
someone explain!!!!!!!
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 131, Rhah wrote:I consider lynching people because you don't want them in endgame bad practice.
Haven't you ever been bitten in the ass in LYLO?
no investigation no right to speak
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Rhah »

CheekyTeeky wrote: You do realise that there are 3 scum slots? Why not put me in one of them?
Consider your wish granted.
CheekyTeeky wrote:Do you have other scum reads that are overshadowed by the UCV circus?
Loosely.

Luca Blight
necro
CheekyTeeky
[Zulfy/Vanderscamp]
UC Voyager wrote:how is it implied though?????like i mean. he didnt say anything, but i think UCV is town. i know implying is to say something without saying it, but there was no way to say anyone was town or scum then. im not saying necro i scum or anything, but it doesn't make since to....

Push...Attack....you knew what i meant
From my experience, when someone gives a naked read, they almost always have a reason for that read besides "no reason". This is usually always established. You're doing that thing though, so I'll probably be moving my vote off of you when it's convenient. Your play is now veering off hardscum and veering into "the mislynch I knew was a mislynch but still ended up hitting", though those lines do cross. I'll wait to see more from people.
Zulfy wrote:
In post 131, Rhah wrote:I consider lynching people because you don't want them in endgame bad practice.
Haven't you ever been bitten in the ass in LYLO?
By the mistakes of myself or those of competent people. Not by the fabled "policy lynch" that should have happened, no.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

moving on

im having scum reads with Luca and Rhah. more rhah than Luca

im having townreads on necro still. as well as Zulfy, and a few others who i only know by avatar....
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Flairs »

Vote Count 1.3

Zulfy (3): Chip Butty, Morality, Luca Blight
UC Voyager (2): Rhah, necro
Rhah (1): acidphoenix
CheekyTeeky (1): Zulfy
Vanderscamp (1): CheekyTeeky

Not voting (2):
UnaBombaH, Vanderscamp, wavemode, ChaosOmega, Zulfy

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, October 17, @ 3 PM EST (expired on 2017-10-17 15:00:00)
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 143, CheekyTeeky wrote:and this only makes it easier for scum to hide (as rhah 's weak scum read on me proved)
Let me put my feet up. You don't have to start discrediting me right away.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”