Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 147, UC Voyager wrote:
im having scum reads with Luca and Rhah. more rhah than Luca
I've approached you with logic and received basically just question marks from your play. Can you put your vote back on me so it at least makes sense? God.
CheekyTeeky wrote:Agree Rhah is scummy.

Pedit - told ya ;)
I don't think you really want this dance. Not with me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 151, Rhah wrote:I don't think you really want this dance. Not with me.
Oh dear. Big bad Rhah goes from "go ahead try and discredit me" stance straight to intimidation tactics. How will I ever nail this scum? Wham lyrics @ your dance proposal.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

VOTE: Rhah

biggest scum read
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 151, Rhah wrote:
In post 147, UC Voyager wrote:
im having scum reads with Luca and Rhah. more rhah than Luca
I've approached you with logic and received basically just question marks from your play. Can you put your vote back on me so it at least makes sense? God.
CheekyTeeky wrote:Agree Rhah is scummy.

Pedit - told ya ;)
I don't think you really want this dance. Not with me.
lol...i didn't even realize this...lol
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Rhah »

I don't have to spell it out, CT. Doubtcasting players simply for expressing doubt on you is pretty scummy. You've done that and expounded some. (Your position on me doesn't seem to mention anything besides the post where I call you out) I've responded to that, which... automatically makes me scummy to you. We can go in the circle that I imagine you want me to end up in, or I can just sit here and hope that people in this game read this post. Like actually read the words. This option seems the most comfortable to me.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Rhah »

Wait til' people find out identifying scum isn't a matter of who's better at sarcasm and discrediting. That's gonna be fucked, huh?
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by necro »

Why are there so many quote walls.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by necro »

Wagons are fun!!!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 155, Rhah wrote:I don't have to spell it out, CT. Doubtcasting players simply for expressing doubt on you is pretty scummy. You've done that and expounded some. (Your position on me doesn't seem to mention anything besides the post where I call you out) I've responded to that, which... automatically makes me scummy to you. We can go in the circle that I imagine you want me to end up in, or I can just sit here and hope that people in this game read this post. Like actually read the words. This option seems the most comfortable to me.
So what gave you the weak scum read on me BEFORE our dance? You know, the weak scum read I mentioned to prove my UCV is anti-town and PL is not completely out of line, therefore Una is probs town point?

The way you've twisted my descriptive comment of your post, out of context, to now say I've used it to discredit you as scum has proved to me your intentions are not objectively town. Again, I'd like to hear why you would have put me as mafia but didn't because of UCV acting all scumlord like.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 81, wavemode wrote:

Oh. Ooookay

Now that we've established that I cannot read
If you didn't read the Open Setup displayed in the OP, what did you read exactly?

In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 83, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 73, UC Voyager wrote:ima be honest. here is what im feeling

town
me (duh.)
Necro
CheekyTeeky
Zulph
Morality
Wave Mode

mafia
Rhah
??????'
????? (possibly. idk. might be 3)
???????? (probably not 4 lol)
I think you're more likely to be town now because I would have expected scumYou to take the easy and expected route and call necro scum.
I disagree with this; if UC is scum, what would he have to gain from calling someone who openly townreads him 'scum' this early in the game?

Talk about unnecessary conflict.
Well... both of your assumptions are sort of surface level in a way. The mafia can't be afraid of conflict anyway, given that their nature is to drive mislynches. This post gives me scum vibes on Luca. I would say I'm getting that vibe from his tone, as well. To be determined.

In post 102, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

-----

Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
I would like for you to tell me to tell me what is not true. Your first post is a naked vote and then you proceed to... talk about peeks. In what way is my observation dishonest? Also, this being the second thing you decide to post in the game thread strikes me a certain way. It's not a good feeling. Nevermind that you actually accompany your post with a vote on me.

In post 103, UC Voyager wrote:im getting scum reads on rhah. he has introduced himself to a few people by attacking them. even in the RVS he was.
Well. For me it goes, ----> identify scummy behavior ----> call it out. By definition, that constitutes attacking. You got me, buddy. I'm still not sure what you're trying to say here but I know it doesn't make sense. The rest of your reads feel rather weak.
In response to the thing about me, I don't actually like my read anymore, although I still think I believe that UC didn't actually know how many scum there are, but I don't like Luca's reasoning for discounting my (probably bad) read either, because what he's arguing is blatantly untrue in general.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 115, Zulfy wrote:
In post 99, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 97, Zulfy wrote:I don´t think Voyager is scum, just out there riley cakin´
Gonna keep my vote on him
What is Riley cakin'?
Riley Cake was an Accountant alt. Basically just esoterically trolling with their over the top posting style. Due to not having any scumreads I´m okay with having my vote parked on him because I´m okay with him not in the game.
If you lynch people because you don't like they're style you're probably going to lose a lot of games.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 158, necro wrote:VOTE: Rhah

Wagons are fun!!!
this is scary
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 97, Zulfy wrote:I don´t think Voyager is scum, just out there riley cakin´
What is Riley cakin'?
Riley Cake was an Accountant alt. Basically just esoterically trolling with their over the top posting style. Due to not having any scumreads I´m okay with having my vote parked on him because I´m okay with him not in the game.
In post 117, UnaBombaH wrote:Oh man, I pretty much missed the RVS.. :(

On the other hand, I got to read some more when starting, and I have currently no trouble going for a VOTE: UC Voyager.

We do not need this in late game anyway, based on the things I have seen so far.

One of
UC Voyager, Zulfy, Rhah
is scum to me, interested in seeing their respective progressions.

I'm not familiar with hypo-claimings (know a few scenarios, haven't been a part of one yet), but how would we do it in this game, and what good could it possibly do?
Not sure if I misunderstood something about it.
Can you justify your "one between" comment at all?

By hypo-claimings do you mean claiming peeks? The advantage is that it allows vanilla cop to leave their views for us in case they die without claiming, the disadvantages are that it eliminates some people as being vanilla cop or not, and potentially has the ability to out two roles with a bad NK. I think vanilla cop is more useful when the checks aren't known to everyone beforehand so i think im changing my mind about the validity of it
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

What is Riley cakin'?
In post 117, UnaBombaH wrote:Oh man, I pretty much missed the RVS.. :(

On the other hand, I got to read some more when starting, and I have currently no trouble going for a VOTE: UC Voyager.

We do not need this in late game anyway, based on the things I have seen so far.

One of
UC Voyager, Zulfy, Rhah
is scum to me, interested in seeing their respective progressions.

I'm not familiar with hypo-claimings (know a few scenarios, haven't been a part of one yet), but how would we do it in this game, and what good could it possibly do?
Not sure if I misunderstood something about it.
In post 122, wavemode wrote:
In post 73, UC Voyager wrote:ima be honest. here is what im feeling

town
me (duh.)
Necro
CheekyTeeky
Zulph
Morality
Wave Mode

mafia
Rhah
??????'
????? (possibly. idk. might be 3)
???????? (probably not 4 lol)
Since I myself failed to read the setup I'm biased to believe this is genuine

Genuine, but NAI

Could be a genuine coming from town

Could also be genuine coming from scum who simply didn't realize it was an open setup
Even if he's scum and doesn't know that it's an open setup he would probably know how many scum there are.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 140, Rhah wrote:
In post 132, UC Voyager wrote: well the issue is. you kind of had only "peeking" as a reason to try and call out choas. you know you could have said (hey peeking isn't always the best idea).
You're going with the assumption I called him out as in scummy. When I said as much that it wasn't that indicative in way of his alignment. You seem to view all type of pressure as an attack, or that's what you're framing my push as.
If it's not indicative of his alignment why did you say it was interesting? Because I agree that it's probably NAI but I disagree that it's remotely interesting.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 144, UC Voyager wrote:i dont understand how the hell i am scum!!!!!!
someone explain!!!!!!!
I understand why people are calling you scum but I think they're wrong.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 159, CheekyTeeky wrote:
So what gave you the weak scum read on me BEFORE our dance? You know, the weak scum read I mentioned to prove my UCV is anti-town and PL is not completely out of line, therefore Una is probs town point?
Literally, the post where you go "UCV is scum.. .maybe too scum." I'm pretty sure that atmosphere was at least floating around already given that he was being wagoned, so I really didn't see why you had to add that as your input when it could have been... maybe.. other sorts of content considering your two prior posts in the slot are just naked votes. This is the notion that's condemned me, apparently.

CheekyTeeky wrote: The way you've twisted my descriptive comment of your post, out of context, to now say I've used it to discredit you as scum has proved to me your intentions are not objectively town.
I actually, from our engagement don't feel that any answers I provide to you will be "correct". I think I'll just sit here and play off my wagon.
Vanderscamp wrote: If it's not indicative of his alignment why did you say it was interesting? Because I agree that it's probably NAI but I disagree that it's remotely interesting.
I think I'm allowed to be interested in things. If you wanna fry me for it then go ahead.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by necro »

Wow more oversized posts to skip.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 167, Rhah wrote:
In post 159, CheekyTeeky wrote:
Literally, the post where you go "UCV is scum.. .maybe too scum." I'm pretty sure that atmosphere was at least floating around already given that he was being wagoned, so I really didn't see why you had to add that as your input when it could have been... maybe.. other sorts of content considering your two prior posts in the slot are just naked votes. This is the notion that's condemned me, apparently.

CheekyTeeky wrote: The way you've twisted my descriptive comment of your post, out of context, to now say I've used it to discredit you as scum has proved to me your intentions are not objectively town.
I actually, from our engagement don't feel that any answers I provide to you will be "correct". I think I'll just sit here and play off my wagon.
Vanderscamp wrote: If it's not indicative of his alignment why did you say it was interesting? Because I agree that it's probably NAI but I disagree that it's remotely interesting.
I think I'm allowed to be interested in things. If you wanna fry me for it then go ahead.
Your initial reasoning against Cheeky is quite weak, other people having similar reads is not a good reason to not give your own reads.

You're allowed to be interested in whatever you want, in the same way that I'm allowed to question it. Why was it interesting to you? Because I also thought you were throwing shade on whoever it was, and ATM it seems like you were just saying it for the sake of saying something.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 165, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 140, Rhah wrote:
In post 132, UC Voyager wrote: well the issue is. you kind of had only "peeking" as a reason to try and call out choas. you know you could have said (hey peeking isn't always the best idea).
You're going with the assumption I called him out as in scummy. When I said as much that it wasn't that indicative in way of his alignment. You seem to view all type of pressure as an attack, or that's what you're framing my push as.
If it's not indicative of his alignment why did you say it was interesting? Because I agree that it's probably NAI but I disagree that it's remotely interesting.
Did you misquote here? I can't see the word "interesting" in this.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Rhah »

Soliciting voters. Uncle Rhah needs you.

VOTE: necro
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 161, Vanderscamp wrote:If you lynch people because you don't like they're style you're probably going to lose a lot of games.
Don't be scummy, that's not my argument.
Critical thinking skills are lacking. I've been in games where I was obvtown and the other person obvscum and town lost cuz of the third person's colorful personality.
no investigation no right to speak
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 146, Rhah wrote:Luca Blight
necro
CheekyTeeky
[Zulfy/Vanderscamp]
Does this readslist have a specific format?
no investigation no right to speak
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 18, necro wrote:I think UC Voyager is likely town.

VOTE: Luca Blight
Highlander scum.
In post 92, necro wrote:VOTE: UC Voyager

Easy game.
Why the change?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”