necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by necro »

In post 171, Rhah wrote:Soliciting voters. Uncle Rhah needs you.

VOTE: necro
Best post you've made all game.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 143, CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV keeps digging a scum hole for himself (which I'll break down shortly) and this only makes it easier for scum to hide (as rhah 's weak scum read on me proved)
How does Rhah's weak scum read on you involve itself with UCV?
no investigation no right to speak
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 179, Zulfy wrote:
In post 143, CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV keeps digging a scum hole for himself (which I'll break down shortly) and this only makes it easier for scum to hide (as rhah 's weak scum read on me proved)
How does Rhah's weak scum read on you involve itself with UCV?
I was making a case for Una as town for suggesting PL on UCV. I said UCV being overtly scummy helped distract town from scum hunting properly...

e.g.
In post 131, Rhah wrote:I had planned on calling you mafia, but it was immediately overshadowed by UC being scummier, I think.
Then Rhah gets all uppity "omg CT is discrediting me bring it on I'll smash you" so like he's either usually hyperdefensive and irrational as town or he's scum; pushing shade on whoever hoping something sticks.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 170, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 165, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 140, Rhah wrote:
In post 132, UC Voyager wrote: well the issue is. you kind of had only "peeking" as a reason to try and call out choas. you know you could have said (hey peeking isn't always the best idea).
You're going with the assumption I called him out as in scummy. When I said as much that it wasn't that indicative in way of his alignment. You seem to view all type of pressure as an attack, or that's what you're framing my push as.
If it's not indicative of his alignment why did you say it was interesting? Because I agree that it's probably NAI but I disagree that it's remotely interesting.
Did you misquote here? I can't see the word "interesting" in this.
From his earlier post:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 172, Zulfy wrote:
In post 161, Vanderscamp wrote:If you lynch people because you don't like they're style you're probably going to lose a lot of games.
Don't be scummy, that's not my argument.
Critical thinking skills are lacking. I've been in games where I was obvtown and the other person obvscum and town lost cuz of the third person's colorful personality.
Don't lynch people for their playstyle over their alignment.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

vote Rhah
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 173, Zulfy wrote:
In post 146, Rhah wrote:Luca Blight
necro
CheekyTeeky
[Zulfy/Vanderscamp]
Does this readslist have a specific format?
It isn't ordered most/least. Everyone on there is who I've perceived as scum in some fashion. I hope to lynch in there and achieve desired results. necro looks like our lucky candidate right now.
necro wrote:

Can't say I've seen you make a decent one, friend.
Vanderscamp wrote: You're allowed to be interested in whatever you want, in the same way that I'm allowed to question it. Why was it interesting to you? Because I also thought you were throwing shade on whoever it was, and ATM it seems like you were just saying it for the sake of saying something.
If I wanted to speak for the sake of it and not be scrutinized I don't think I would have had a hard time. Otherwise you're just speculating and I don't see the point in even responding because I feel like I went through this with Chaos himself already.
CheekyTeeky wrote: Then Rhah gets all uppity "omg CT is discrediting me bring it on I'll smash you" so like he's either usually hyperdefensive and irrational as town or he's scum; pushing shade on whoever hoping something sticks.
You're framing my push on you, subtly. If anyone's hyperdefensive it'd be you considering the way our progressions started in the first place. Otherwise, there's things that you can be posting right now. As in, you've done more talking about UCV distracting the town from scum hunting than actually scumhunting. And again, inventing avenues for me to be scum.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Rhah »

I did explain my initial read on you so I didn't just pop in to shade.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 184, Rhah wrote:
In post 173, Zulfy wrote:
In post 146, Rhah wrote:Luca Blight
necro
CheekyTeeky
[Zulfy/Vanderscamp]
Does this readslist have a specific format?
It isn't ordered most/least. Everyone on there is who I've perceived as scum in some fashion. I hope to lynch in there and achieve desired results. necro looks like our lucky candidate right now.
necro wrote:

Can't say I've seen you make a decent one, friend.
Vanderscamp wrote: You're allowed to be interested in whatever you want, in the same way that I'm allowed to question it. Why was it interesting to you? Because I also thought you were throwing shade on whoever it was, and ATM it seems like you were just saying it for the sake of saying something.
If I wanted to speak for the sake of it and not be scrutinized I don't think I would have had a hard time. Otherwise you're just speculating and I don't see the point in even responding because I feel like I went through this with Chaos himself already.
CheekyTeeky wrote: Then Rhah gets all uppity "omg CT is discrediting me bring it on I'll smash you" so like he's either usually hyperdefensive and irrational as town or he's scum; pushing shade on whoever hoping something sticks.
You're framing my push on you, subtly. If anyone's hyperdefensive it'd be you considering the way our progressions started in the first place. Otherwise, there's things that you can be posting right now. As in, you've done more talking about UCV distracting the town from scum hunting than actually scumhunting. And again, inventing avenues for me to be scum.
I am speculating, that's what happens early D1.
You went through it with him but then you called it probably not alignment indicative and I no longer had any understanding of why any of it meant anything to you or why you would bother to talk about it.
If you don't respond, it's harder for me to re-evaluate if I'm wrong.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 184, Rhah wrote:You're framing my push on you, subtly. If anyone's hyperdefensive it'd be you considering the way our progressions started in the first place. Otherwise, there's things that you can be posting right now. As in, you've done more talking about UCV distracting the town from scum hunting than actually scumhunting. And again, inventing avenues for me to be scum.
But you're scum and I'm hunting you. I naked vote for a reason. I've read both UCV and Una as town. How is this not scum hunting? Clearly we have different methods, you tend to look at the surface, I play below. How are you scum hunting? I see you pushing the easy mislynch and now the guy who has been trolling the whole game. Do you have any arguments for town to use as evidence of your sorting?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Rhah »

CheekyTeeky wrote:How are you scum hunting? I see you pushing the easy mislynch
Was UCV not scum to you a page ago, or did you call him obviously scum as a term of endearment? This is obviously disingenuous. Your whole post has the same tone. I have, in fact been outclassed in the art of bullshit. I invited this though so I'm not surprised.

CheekyTeeky wrote:the guy who has been trolling the whole game.
Is this your description of necro, because it's not accurate. This is bait. It's why I'm not voting you. You're probably capable of getting your mislynch but I don't know to what end this whole thing goes. I'd literally have to color my PM red to be as scummy, anti-town, or useless as your tone implies my play/reads have been.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 187, CheekyTeeky wrote:Do you have any arguments for town to use as evidence of your sorting?

None that will seem sound when they come out of whatever filter you're putting my posts through.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 7, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: CheekyTeeky

What are everyone's thoughts on hypo-vanilla cop claiming?

Spoiler: For those not knowing what hypo-cop is
On day 2 and onwards (until the vanilla cop role is claimed or killed), every player posts a result as if they were the vanilla cop; the actual vanilla cop tells the truth and everyone else makes up a result. It does possibly give scum more info on who isn't the vanilla cop (if someone claims an incorrect result on one of them, for example), but it guarantees that we have all of the investigations as public knowledge while allowing them not to claim and draw a NK.
I've tried to figure this out but I'm getting nowhere. Is there something about vanilla cops in general that makes it a good idea to do this? I've never seen this done or even suggested before, so can you link to some games where it was used successfully? As well, it seems like a strange thing to bring up in your opening post, and only the fourth player post of the game. Can't we wait and see what happens n1 before deciding?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 155, Rhah wrote:Doubtcasting players simply for expressing doubt on you is pretty scummy.
Doubcasting which players? UC Voyager he says
In post 167, Rhah wrote: Literally, the post where you go "UCV is scum.. .maybe too scum."
Rhah you said it was pretty scummy of CheekyTeeky to cast doubt on UC Voyager ´for expressing doubt on´her
Spoiler: actual footage of UC Voyager expressing doubt about CheekyTeeky
In post 6, UC Voyager wrote:VOTE: CheekyTeeky hey....what is up

My role is....

Jk! I'm not telling you!!!! XD
I'm not that much of a noob
In post 73, UC Voyager wrote:ima be honest. here is what im feeling

town
me (duh.)
Necro
CheekyTeeky
Zulph
Morality
Wave Mode

mafia
Rhah
??????'
????? (possibly. idk. might be 3)
???????? (probably not 4 lol)

But it was actually an RVS and a townread, see.
In post 167, Rhah wrote:I'm pretty sure that atmosphere was at least floating around already given that he was being wagoned, so I really didn't see why you had to add that as your input when it could have been... maybe.. other sorts of content considering your two prior posts in the slot are just naked votes. This is the notion that's condemned me, apparently.
But then later you say it was cuz of this. I thought it was cuz of the doubtcasting.

Explain yourself bitte
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 189, Rhah wrote:
In post 187, CheekyTeeky wrote:Do you have any arguments for town to use as evidence of your sorting?

None that will seem sound when they come out of whatever filter you're putting my posts through.
Oooh this sounds like a frustrated townie.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Rhah »

155 is referring to CTs response to me. Not UC Voyager. The second post you quote is me answering a question.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

I'm open to the idea but it just seems to be coming out of left-field so early...It might even be construed as a subtle fishing expedition, so FoS at ChaosOmega.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 193, Rhah wrote:155 is referring to CTs response to me. Not UC Voyager. The second post you quote is me answering a question.
Those are both things I already knew.
Let´s clarify, who was doing the doubcasting and who were they casting that doubt on?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 128, CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV if you're town I'm going to be mad. You're so obviously scum that it makes me think you aren't...but then you are, right?
Gonna say that this post was pretty ambiguous in terms of your read on UC. By ambiguous I mean it didn't look like you townread that slot at the time, at all. Apparently you do currently, though.
Zulfy wrote:
In post 193, Rhah wrote:155 is referring to CTs response to me. Not UC Voyager. The second post you quote is me answering a question.
Those are both things I already knew.
Let´s clarify, who was doing the doubcasting and who were they casting that doubt on?
CT ---> Rhah

Rhah ---> CT

CT -----> Rhah

Alternative explanation:

Rhah ---> CT

CT ---> Rhah

Repeat
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

I'm okay with Zulfy.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 192, Zulfy wrote:
In post 189, Rhah wrote:

Oooh this sounds like a frustrated townie.
Yeah it does :/
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Great. When did she doubtcast you?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”