Mini Normal 1948: BooneyToonz V - The Boon 'N Bed Express!

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Fykus enchanting Dunker would have kept Assemble alive and confirmed Dunker town, but because of the mishap that would have super screwed over Mumble. Fykus didn’t have change targets, but he did. He changed to Klazam. Then changed to Tchill. Haha.

Had he kept on Dunker, outside sources would have been brought into the game. (Outside info basically)
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Klazam »

Btw, Boon, the setup was fascinating, enjoyable game, thank you.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I have my Large Normal coming up soon.

This was my 3rd game I modded this year. I think I’m going to /in for another mini. I have some cool ideas. I’ll do a theme game eventually, but I think I want to do a Large theme, which I’ll /in for after my Large Normal is complete.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2848, Assemblerotws wrote:I am absolutely amazed that nobody else considered Fykus could have enchanted TChill. That game would have been different if, for whatever reason, Dunker hadn't shot me.
Ikr? Didn't even think about it for a second. Best case scenario for scum tbh. Fykus should have commuted dunk, dunk should have shot chip if fykus changed roles, I should have realized that was an option for fykus to target me but was too excited about another conftown. So it's not on a single player but we could have rolled into day 4 or 5 with around 4 conftown players. Oh well.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2851, Klazam wrote:Btw, Boon, the setup was fascinating, enjoyable game, thank you.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Been wanting to do a Loyal Vig/Scum Weak Doctor for ages.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:03 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2838, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2835, Klazam wrote:At that point I was figuring scumhavo would be working on mumble a bit then shifting to me as fakeclaiming bg as a gunsmith undetectable role so when habo went there, ah there it is, he's scum... Oh well.
You ever seen scum tunnel both their partners? Has anybody? Asking for a friend. My friends also not sure why havo wasn't obvtown after that.
yes, lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2855, Boonskiies wrote:Been wanting to do a Loyal Vig/Scum Weak Doctor for ages.
if anything this game made me think about fake claiming more :lol:
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2857, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2855, Boonskiies wrote:Been wanting to do a Loyal Vig/Scum Weak Doctor for ages.
if anything this game made me think about fake claiming more :lol:
That’s part of what I like about my BooneyToonz series. I want people to think about all the possibilities. That’s why it’s essential that my games have to be in the normal queue in this series, because theme games are entirely open ended, where normals you have the guidelines to think and figure things out. I make setups that punish poor play, and reward strong play. 3 town PR’s targeted Mulch night 1. Of course he should be going down soon. Theta claimed rolestopper. Boom. Punished.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:09 am

Post by skirt skirt »

I didn't sub because we lynched tacos. I subbed because I knew if I stayed in I would've blown up and cussed people out. scum won because this town was disgustingly bad even after a huge advantage by night actions plus theta needlessly throwing himself under the lynch in a bad attempt to save mulch. I'm not gonna keep ranting, but my uncultured swine comment and everything I said in the dead thread stands. gg :)
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Basically, I think games like this could be solved in a complete mountainous way even with the high amount of PR’s.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I am happy that only one person subbed this game, and had a reasonable reason of not allowing themselves to get toxic.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Tchill13 »

i just realized how great a fake gunsmith claim would have been by the time i had to claim. you can call town bad all you want skirt but you were "too good" and should have stayed and been the light town obviously truly needed. Loss is on skirt skirt :lol:
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Klazam »

That's why I mistrust Ed you lol
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Tchill13 »

yeah i understand. you're giving my scum play a lot of cred at that point though and im not on that level yet. maybe one day.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:29 am

Post by skirt skirt »

town was horribly bad. you have the most experienced player by a large margin screaming about how obv town someone is and you quick lynch said someone, that's objectively awful play. I legitimately can't believe you guys gave mumble a free win off of "lol fykus couldn't have targeted t chill". you're literally the worst kind of player, because everyone fucks up but you fuck up and continue to be repugnant and annoying. town was objecitvely bad, one of you (havo) legitimately hinted I was scum for having good reads while continuing to not unvote the person I was shouting at you all to unvote when if i was scum the correct play woulsve been to unvote. when I come back to play after my break please don't /in with me if you're still like this, you don't like me and I can't stand you so it's for the better. but you're not wrong, loss is kind of on me. me instead of carca woulsve been so so different. I have been getting too angry in a bunch of my town games tho so I needed to control myself. all of your preaching about how conf scum carca was so so telling of your skill when any player who's at somewhat decent would know my rage replace was obvious town. that was not a hard read, the only reason i almost didn't replace was feeling bad about giving scum an ic to deal with. but sure, I tactical replaced because I have no greater desire than taking my already great position of having hard hard defended a pr lynch to sub out and give a replacement a slightly better chance at achieving their win and giving away my scum win (you don't win if you replace, it's not longer your wincon). I'm the bad guy here. :)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2865, skirt skirt wrote:town was horribly bad. you have the most experienced player by a large margin screaming about how obv town someone is and you quick lynch said someone, that's objectively awful play. I legitimately can't believe you guys gave mumble a free win off of "lol fykus couldn't have targeted t chill". you're literally the worst kind of player, because everyone fucks up but you fuck up and continue to be repugnant and annoying. town was objecitvely bad, one of you (havo) legitimately hinted I was scum for having good reads while continuing to not unvote the person I was shouting at you all to unvote when if i was scum the correct play woulsve been to unvote. when I come back to play after my break please don't /in with me if you're still like this, you don't like me and I can't stand you so it's for the better. but you're not wrong, loss is kind of on me. me instead of carca woulsve been so so different. I have been getting too angry in a bunch of my town games tho so I needed to control myself. all of your preaching about how conf scum carca was so so telling of your skill when any player who's at somewhat decent would know my rage replace was obvious town. that was not a hard read, the only reason i almost didn't replace was feeling bad about giving scum an ic to deal with. but sure, I tactical replaced because I have no greater desire than taking my already great position of having hard hard defended a pr lynch to sub out and give a replacement a slightly better chance at achieving their win and giving away my scum win (you don't win if you replace, it's not longer your wincon). I'm the bad guy here. :)
im literally terrible skirt. like im the worst. if only i had someone like you to take me under your wing i would learn the keys to mafia. youre on a break though so i probably wont get any better.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:35 am

Post by skirt skirt »

stop talking to me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Tchill13 »

gg town at least yall played it out and gave effort.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Mumble »

Can we not do this?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Havo »

In post 2865, skirt skirt wrote:town was horribly bad. you have the most experienced player by a large margin screaming about how obv town someone is and you quick lynch said someone, that's objectively awful play. I legitimately can't believe you guys gave mumble a free win off of "lol fykus couldn't have targeted t chill". you're literally the worst kind of player, because everyone fucks up but you fuck up and continue to be repugnant and annoying. town was objecitvely bad, one of you (havo) legitimately hinted I was scum for having good reads while continuing to not unvote the person I was shouting at you all to unvote when if i was scum the correct play woulsve been to unvote. when I come back to play after my break please don't /in with me if you're still like this, you don't like me and I can't stand you so it's for the better. but you're not wrong, loss is kind of on me. me instead of carca woulsve been so so different. I have been getting too angry in a bunch of my town games tho so I needed to control myself. all of your preaching about how conf scum carca was so so telling of your skill when any player who's at somewhat decent would know my rage replace was obvious town. that was not a hard read, the only reason i almost didn't replace was feeling bad about giving scum an ic to deal with. but sure, I tactical replaced because I have no greater desire than taking my already great position of having hard hard defended a pr lynch to sub out and give a replacement a slightly better chance at achieving their win and giving away my scum win (you don't win if you replace, it's not longer your wincon). I'm the bad guy here. :)

Wow. Oh I HAVE to play with you now. I fricking LOVE playing with guys that can’t control their anger issues.

I love pushing their buttons and watching them RAGE and melt down. LMAO!
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:39 am

Post by TywinL »

Disappointing outcome... oh well. gg scum.

And thanks Boon, that was a great game!
A Lannister always pay his debts.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:44 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2869, Mumble wrote:Can we not do this?
yeah, sorry. i'm done posting here.
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

Hey, Boon, can I drop the Enchantress role in the Grand Idea Mafia thread? I think your roles are awesome enough to be used in more than one game.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2873, Assemblerotws wrote:Hey, Boon, can I drop the Enchantress role in the Grand Idea Mafia thread? I think your roles are awesome enough to be used in more than one game.
Of course. You can choose to drop the unblockable or not, that was more of a case on case basis.

Like, Bunyip didn’t have to be a traitor either.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”