Mini Normal 1948: BooneyToonz V - The Boon 'N Bed Express!

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (isolation #200) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Havo »

Ok look. I think my play speaks for itself. I pushed like mad on Mulch and Theta on Day 2.

No way I do that as scum that early.

There’s something very Wonky with the setup here.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (isolation #201) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Havo »

Well that sucked.

Thanks for running the game Boons.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (isolation #202) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Havo »

In post 2835, Klazam wrote:At that point I was figuring scumhavo would be working on mumble a bit then shifting to me as fakeclaiming bg as a gunsmith undetectable role so when habo went there, ah there it is, he's scum... Oh well.
I was screwed. My position was indefensible.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #203) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Havo »

Fykus enchanting Tchill screwed me up. I never saw that coming.

Or considered it.

Wouldn’t have saved me tho.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (isolation #204) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Havo »

In post 2865, skirt skirt wrote:town was horribly bad. you have the most experienced player by a large margin screaming about how obv town someone is and you quick lynch said someone, that's objectively awful play. I legitimately can't believe you guys gave mumble a free win off of "lol fykus couldn't have targeted t chill". you're literally the worst kind of player, because everyone fucks up but you fuck up and continue to be repugnant and annoying. town was objecitvely bad, one of you (havo) legitimately hinted I was scum for having good reads while continuing to not unvote the person I was shouting at you all to unvote when if i was scum the correct play woulsve been to unvote. when I come back to play after my break please don't /in with me if you're still like this, you don't like me and I can't stand you so it's for the better. but you're not wrong, loss is kind of on me. me instead of carca woulsve been so so different. I have been getting too angry in a bunch of my town games tho so I needed to control myself. all of your preaching about how conf scum carca was so so telling of your skill when any player who's at somewhat decent would know my rage replace was obvious town. that was not a hard read, the only reason i almost didn't replace was feeling bad about giving scum an ic to deal with. but sure, I tactical replaced because I have no greater desire than taking my already great position of having hard hard defended a pr lynch to sub out and give a replacement a slightly better chance at achieving their win and giving away my scum win (you don't win if you replace, it's not longer your wincon). I'm the bad guy here. :)

Wow. Oh I HAVE to play with you now. I fricking LOVE playing with guys that can’t control their anger issues.

I love pushing their buttons and watching them RAGE and melt down. LMAO!
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (isolation #205) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Havo »

Can I get access to the dead thread please?

:)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”