CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 299, Chip Butty wrote:Also Rhah and CT: Did you bring some bad blood into this game? If so and you are town, please get over it, at least for now.
I asked him pretty nicely to give me a read, and he's been pushing my buttons then calls me full of shit. If that's not asking for a reaction I don't know what is. I've never played with him before, so I don't get it. I do feel bad for losing my cool tho :/
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Rhah »

CheekyTeeky wrote: Wtf is this? Stop bitching like a little girl and give me a valid reason to move on. I hate wasting time on you, but unfortunately you're part of this game and I have to sort you.
As a little girl who may also happen to be a bitch I find your practice discriminatory. Please desist, and accept our lord and saviour Jesus Christ into your heart today.

on necro: Not a lot of words that are going to appear here. play is quite obviously a bluff. It's not trolly in the town way. I feel decently well about this. Given that he has said almost nothing how am I supposed to articulate these points? His inaction and lack of proactivity is deliberate to me and comes from mafia. Other circumstances play like this is probably townread, but no. I believe necro is competent enough to dissuade pressure on him in a way that'd "appear" to be town.

Spoiler: re:Luca Blight
I say why he pinged me before. I think the contradiction he made in 210 which I pointed out is an indicator of him trying to paint me as mafia, given that he did the same thing that he said... I was doing? but his whole tone rubs me the wrong way because it's combative in a very passive way. Players who play with logic are sort of difficult to read given that they make sense. But the interaction I had with him says mafia to me. His interaction with Chaos was a little disingenuous on both sides given that some of the points Chaos had on him were actually weak.

I found these posts bad.

214 where the Chaos wagon is formed.
232 Some of these points here I'm reading bad for tone because of the shade and contempt but I don't know if it's the type that comes from town.

I'd like to see more interactions with this slot and other people actually. His further responses to me ping me bad but that doesn't seem to be something I can make a determination on.

Luca Blight wrote:
In post 224, Rhah wrote: No, I'm not.

Okay, here's the thing. What I said and what you said don't conflict nor did I miss anything. wavemode basically said it: Scum will make not-optimal plays or ones they shouldn't simply because they are
free
to. It means they can and will do things that they shouldn't, so townreading people for doing things that aren't difficult and don't make a lot of sense as scum is arbitrary. That was the point. Your example of UC not calling necro scum is the same point. What's hilarious to me is that the bold is quite obviously you doing what you're accusing me of doing in the same sentence, to anyone that can read. Literally all of that has no value. You're setting up a mafia narrative and motivation for my actions with regard to you and at the same time your read on me enables you to join my wagon at a future point if you desire.
You really are missing the point if you think I was
Townreading UC for not calling Necro scum - I was doing the opposite
as I explained in . It was Vanders who was doing as you described.
I don't know what I have to do here to tell you that the mistake here doesn't actually affect what I said to you in the paragraph. Also what I found mostly scummy from this interaction we had is literally what I said in the last part of the sentence. You haven't addressed that, though.

Luca Blight wrote:
It really is a cop-out unless you can at least provide some substance for what you're talking about.

And what sort of substance do you expect a
tone read
to be backed up with? I've provided a little description above. This is one of the things that makes me feel like you're playing dumb. Do you have other reads?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

UCV looks like an easy mislynch but sometimes these characters actually are scum, statistically. Backburner for now.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UGH -_-
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 223, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 221, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 218, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 217, necro wrote:Yes I plan to wait until 2 hours before the deadline so my buddies and I can secure the lynch with our nefarious plans!!

*cue evil cackling*
:/ VOTE: necro
Really?
What?

You're voting someone for what is an obvious troll.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 226, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 224, Rhah wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote: I still don't like Rhah calling out Chaos's thing as "interesting" and then saying he thinks it's NAI because it just looks like a meaningless thing to point out if he doesn't scumread it. I think his recent posts have been okay.
We're talking about something that I decided wasn't alignment indicative, that I said I found interesting. You said it wasn't interesting to you. I have no interest in discussing subjective things or figuring out why you would use that to try to read me. I'd say maybe my recent posts and just about everything else besides the thing you seem to take issue with would be more helpful in discerning my alignment.
You're framing this the wrong way. Don't know if this is Vanderscamp's point, but it's mine. The point isn't whether or not it's interesting. If you think it is, great, who cares. If you don't think it's alignment-indicative, why say it at all? Because you thought it was interesting isn't a good reason, because you "have no interest in discussing subjective things". To me, it looks like you were trying to doubt-cast me by jumping on the coattails of Vanderscamp:
In post 52, Vanderscamp wrote:
Vote:Chaos
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
You're arguing semantics. The connotation of this is that you found my opening post suspicious. You could have commented on my opening post before Vanderscamp's vote. It reads like mild support of his vote without taking an actual stance.
Yes, this is my point.
If you have no interest in discussing subjective things, why bring it up in the first place?
Fwiw I agree that your (Rhah) recent posts sound better but you're not giving me any opportunity to try and re-evaluate this point if I'm wrong.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 224, Rhah wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote: I still don't like Rhah calling out Chaos's thing as "interesting" and then saying he thinks it's NAI because it just looks like a meaningless thing to point out if he doesn't scumread it. I think his recent posts have been okay.
We're talking about something that I decided wasn't alignment indicative, that I said I found interesting. You said it wasn't interesting to you. I have no interest in discussing subjective things or figuring out why you would use that to try to read me. I'd say maybe my recent posts and just about everything else besides the thing you seem to take issue with would be more helpful in discerning my alignment.
You're framing this the wrong way. Don't know if this is Vanderscamp's point, but it's mine. The point isn't whether or not it's interesting. If you think it is, great, who cares. If you don't think it's alignment-indicative, why say it at all? Because you thought it was interesting isn't a good reason, because you "have no interest in discussing subjective things". To me, it looks like you were trying to doubt-cast me by jumping on the coattails of Vanderscamp:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
You're arguing semantics. The connotation of this is that you found my opening post suspicious. You could have commented on my opening post before Vanderscamp's vote. It reads like mild support of his vote without taking an actual stance.
In post 236, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 234, Zulfy wrote:
In post 217, necro wrote:Yes I plan to wait until 2 hours before the deadline so my buddies and I can secure the lynch with our nefarious plans!!

*cue evil cackling*
Really?
What?
He thinks you didn't understand that was sarcasm.
Yes I figured that but would like him to put more than "really" in response. Obviously I know it's sarcasm. I don't like the intention.
What intention do you not like?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 224, Rhah wrote:
In post 236, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 234, Zulfy wrote:

*cue evil cackling*
Really?
What?
He thinks you didn't understand that was sarcasm.
Yes I figured that but would like him to put more than "really" in response. Obviously I know it's sarcasm. I don't like the intention.
In post 239, Rhah wrote:Rhah (4) - UC Voyager, necro, Vanderscamp, Zulfy

Kangaroo court is in session.
If you don't like my vote on you then start being interested in discussing subjective things and why people are reading you.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 303, CheekyTeeky wrote:UGH -_-
I feel given that none of my pushes have been a tangible threat to your slot's life(either on this day or tomorrow, actually) and I'm maybe the only person who has pushed you, you shouldn't feel like you're in a corner. When people present the impression that they're sorting me but don't respond to things I've said before I tend to think their read is already decided on me for *reasons*. As in I've said things before to you that weren't attacks and didn't get anything back.

Vanderscamp wrote: If you have no interest in discussing subjective things, why bring it up in the first place?
Fwiw I agree that your (Rhah) recent posts sound better but you're not giving me any opportunity to try and re-evaluate this point if I'm wrong.
I gave you several. Here it is in a few sentences. When I brought it up in post 56, I thought it was meaningful in sort of an indicative way. Between that time and post 126 I decided that this was not indicative. What happened somewhere after this point is that you two pushed me for "bringing it up in the first place". Again, this ignores the fact that I had a progression where I genuinely evaluated something. This has happened at least three separate times and I'm still being harped on for something that means nothing.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

Something is messing up on my phone, sorry, idk what's happening.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:05 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 67, Morality wrote:
In post 31, Zulfy wrote:Don't make reads you're not gonna explain.
Why would someone be able to explain it right now? Looks like you’re saying stuff for the sake of saying it.

VOTE: Zulfy
In post 68, Morality wrote:I tend to use that Vanilla Cop strategy when the situation calls for it. Doesn’t necessarily have to be vanilla cop, though.
In post 209, Morality wrote:
In post 203, necro wrote:Rhah is probably town.
In post 204, necro wrote:Zulfy is probably scum.
In post 207, Flairs wrote:
Vote Count 1.4

Rhah (4): acidphoenix, UC Voyager, necro, Vanderscamp
Zulfy (2): Morality, Luca Blight
necro (1): Rhah, Chip Butty
CheekyTeeky (1): Zulfy
Vanderscamp (1): CheekyTeeky

Not voting (2):
UnaBombaH, wavemode, ChaosOmega

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, October 17, @ 3 PM EST (expired on 2017-10-17 15:00:00)
Interesting. Assuming as scum you wouldn’t make such an obvious contradiction, explain this please.
In post 251, Morality wrote:Sorry. Keep forgetting to log into this account.

I still think Zulfy is scum. Necro’s probably town due to that last thing I posted because scum generally is more aware of what their reads are.
In post 253, Morality wrote:
In post 252, Flairs wrote:
Sorry about the VC screwup, it should be fixed now.
It’s not. I’m not even on it now, and Zulfy is on it twice.

I’m voting for Zulfy.
I think I've found my new favourite scum candidate. He votes Zulfy because he asked necro for reasons for his reads. In 209 he picks up an inconsistency between necros read of Rhah as town and his vote on him. But then later, despite apparently not getting an explanation, he blows off his own point for flimsy reasons and keeps on at Zulfy, but hasn't given additional reasons for that.

And 'i keep forgetting to log in' pings me a bit too, though maybe the dude is busy irl.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:05 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 240, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Rhah
If Rhah flips scum it probs clears the rest of the wagon. I don't think bussing is optimal or makes sense right now.

If he flips town then that further incriminates the wagon right?
I don't agree.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Chip Butty »

VOTE: Morality
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 306, Vanderscamp wrote:What intention do you not like?
In post 301, Rhah wrote:on necro: Not a lot of words that are going to appear here. play is quite obviously a bluff. It's not trolly in the town way. I feel decently well about this. Given that he has said almost nothing how am I supposed to articulate these points? His inaction and lack of proactivity is deliberate to me and comes from mafia. Other circumstances play like this is probably townread, but no. I believe necro is competent enough to dissuade pressure on him in a way that'd "appear" to be town.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 282, necro wrote:
In post 267, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 212, necro wrote:I'm inclined to just not explain reads to be annoying at this point.

Closer to deadline I'll be more serious.
In post 262, necro wrote:
In post 256, Chip Butty wrote:Let's all do quote walls, just to be annoying at this point. Closer to deadline, we can stop.

Spicy!
I am detecting a hint of frustration.
Pro-tip: Telling people youre trying to be annoying sucks out all the annoy from what you're doing. Not that find naked votes annoying, just unhelpful re gamesolving. But whatever, you do your naked vote thing, and I'll do my voting for naked voting thing.
Sounds like a bad case of lazy and fake scumhunting.

Acidphoenix is town btw.
Really?
Because I think acid has been pretty scummy, he seems to be openly not hunting.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 308, Rhah wrote:
In post 303, CheekyTeeky wrote:UGH -_-
I feel given that none of my pushes have been a tangible threat to your slot's life(either on this day or tomorrow, actually) and I'm maybe the only person who has pushed you, you shouldn't feel like you're in a corner. When people present the impression that they're sorting me but don't respond to things I've said before I tend to think their read is already decided on me for *reasons*. As in I've said things before to you that weren't attacks and didn't get anything back.

Vanderscamp wrote: If you have no interest in discussing subjective things, why bring it up in the first place?
I gave you several. Here it is in a few sentences. When I brought it up in post 56, I thought it was meaningful in sort of an indicative way. Between that time and post 126 I decided that this was not indicative. What happened somewhere after this point is that you two pushed me for "bringing it up in the first place". Again, this ignores the fact that I had a progression where I genuinely evaluated something. This has happened at least three separate times and I'm still being harped on for something that means nothing.
Oh, okay, it wasn't clear at all that you initially thought it was indicative.
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember you ever mentioning it.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

VOTE:

I agree with the bulk of what chip has been saying recently.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:17 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Morality:
- Has your scum read on Zulfy evolved in any way since page 2?
- Who is your biggest scumread not named Zulfy?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:22 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 310, Chip Butty wrote:And 'i keep forgetting to log in' pings me a bit too, though maybe the dude is busy irl.
Just a quick pop-in on my break, and this caught my eye.
Morality has MULTIPLE alts, this is one of them - I bet that he meant he forgets to log on to this SPECIFIC account.. :]

I'm past the point of scumreading him for his D1s, because he is always very passive early, and usually solves the game D2/D3.
So he is scum if his content isn't top notch tomorrow..? :lol:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Oh, and almost forgot: VOTE: Chip Butty

Feels VERY forced currently, these past few posts and all his votes too.
Feels like he is pretending to pressure and scumhunt, but is actually surfing around and trying to look busy.

Me on the other hand?
I'm busy IRL, but I'll try to be around tomorrow or sunday. :right:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 288, CheekyTeeky wrote:UNVOTE: UCV I'd still like your thoughts.
VOTE: ChipButty I don't like how your last posts feel forced. Or you contridicting necro's snarkiness...with snarkiness. Who's the most scummy this game apart from me and acid?
In post 293, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 290, Chip Butty wrote:What 'feels forced' exactly? What does it even mean? It's one of those vague ill-defined terms that scum like to hide behind.
I didn't like that you discredited acid with nothing really and say that it's ironic that she asks you to provide reads...while you provide reads. It didn't feel organic, like how town usually sees something to make them click and they provide a read. Here you provided a read on someone who half-heartedly pushed you to do so, whilst labelling them scum based on their ISO, which is a stretch at best. Then you null read necro who's provided more content but is also pretty trolly. Why provide reads on the two trolls/easy lynches when one of them tickles you?

That's what I mean by "feels forced"
In post 319, UnaBombaH wrote:Oh, and almost forgot: VOTE: Chip Butty

Feels VERY forced currently, these past few posts and all his votes too.
Feels like he is pretending to pressure and scumhunt, but is actually surfing around and trying to look busy.

Me on the other hand?
I'm busy IRL, but I'll try to be around tomorrow or sunday. :right:
'Forced', huh? Sheeping much?
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:04 am

Post by necro »

Time to break this bag of chips.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:48 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I agree with necro....these quote walls are getting annoying
Which admin came up with that idea
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:48 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Necro. Are you a mobile poster, because I am mobile / pc poster and I do hate quote walls when I'm mobile, but less on pc
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Chip Butty »

I'm a mobile poster. My scrolling finger is getting very muscular since I started playing mafia again a few weeks ago.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”