Mini 576 - High School Mafia - Game Over!

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini 576 - High School Mafia - Game Over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Welcome to High School Mafia!

Mod: Ectomancer

Present:
2 of 12

mnowax
BattleMage (Khelvaster (replacing death_omen)

Shipped off to Private School:
10 of 12

Natirasha - Marilyn Dracnocovia, Goth, Vanilla - Lynched Day 1
kabenon007 - Cheech Chappelle, Stoner, Vanilla - Killed Night 1
WeyounsLastClone - John Bender, Loner, Doc - Lynched Day 2
Tarhalindur (replacing SlySly ) - Lazlo Universe, Technology geek, Watcher - Killed Night 2
Earwig (replacing ~*Star*~ ) - Leroy Jenkins, World of Warcraft nerd ,Vanilla - modkilled Day 3
Thesp (replacing Cogito Ergo Sum (replacing jack_dillon) - John Doe, Sheep, lynched Day 3
babygirl86 - Diddy West, Rapper Wannabe, Vanilla, - Killed Night 3
Awesome Pants
Klebian (replacing MafiaSSK)
armlx

Mafia win!!
Last edited by Ectomancer on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:46 pm, edited 30 times in total.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

High School Mafia Rules: borrowed from Smashy and altered slightly

[1] Be civilized. No excessive flaming or anything of that sort, lest you be replaced.
[2] The game stays in this thread. Unless you're a role that allows you to PM others, but that will only be allowed at night.
[3] No invisible text, mini text, color=black, or anything else to try to hide text.
[4] No editing posts. If you made a mistake in coding, I'll fix it for you. If you made a mistake in hiding your scumminess... can't help ya there Wink
[5] No quoting PMs. No making direct reference to any flavor that may be in said PM. Doing so is grounds for an instant modkill.
6] Votes and Unvotes must be in bold, or else I won't count them. I'll post vote counts on a regular basis or on request. A majority is needed to lynch, and you may vote No Lynch. A No lynch only requires half the remaining players to pass.
[7] Class Change will last 72 hours. Extensions may be used as needed.
[8] Only one 'Bah!' post after you're dead. No more game-relevant info in that post, and no more posting after that.
[9] If posting becomes insufficient, a deadline may be placed. At deadline, if at least 2/3rds of the players are voting, the person with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie in this instance, whoever got there first is lynched. If 2/3rds of the players are not voting, there is No Lynch.
[10] Try to post at least once every 72 hours or so. If you don't, I may prod. If you don't respond to that, I'll start searching for replacements. Notify me if you won't be able to post for an extended amount of time. I don't check V/LA.
[11] Violation of the above rules may result in a warning, replacement, or modkill. Modkills sending the game to night will be dealt with on a case-on-case basis.
[12] Blue italics are reserved for my mod-edits (mostly vote counts). Don't try to imitate me.
[13] If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Sample role PM

You are Anne Keller. You are generally known as a teacher at Abraham Carver Roosevelt High School.
During class you can converse with everyone and try to sort out what is going on.
During class change, you have no time to do anything but get ready for the next class.
You win when all threats to the school are eliminated.
Last edited by Ectomancer on Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Day breaks, as it has done so often in the quiet winter morning hours of this quiet town. This morning however, is unlike the others that have gone before. For this morning, the Principal of Abraham Carver Roosevelt High School as gathered the students on the front steps of the School to break some terrible news to the Student body.

Principal: "Students, I'm here to break some terrible, terrible news. One of our young pupils was the victim of a vicious, merciless beating late yesterday afternoon. We have no clues to the beating, as they were beaten unconscious. However, we have reason to believe that it was done by a current member of our school. The parents of the student have opted to send them to a private school where this type of thing is less likely to happen."
"Students, we must all be on our guard. Watch for any suspicious activity and report anything you find. We can't let our student body be shipped off to that..that....
private
school <shudder>"
"Alright, get to class"

Our principal heads into the school as mutters are heard through the crowd. "We gotta do something..." " This is BS man, they arent gonna protect us?" " That was a friend of mine beaten unconscious, Im not going to stand for this"... and so on.
Finally the student body comes to their own plan of action. Figure out who the culprit is and beat the crap out of them until they confess.

That's the plan, so get to it!

Game starts in Day 0 on the front steps of the school.
Traditional night occurs during "class change", while traditional Day takes place during "class".

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

All Role PM's are out. Please confirm in thread. Random votes/accusations need not await all confirmations to begin.
Last edited by Ectomancer on Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:38 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Clarification on what may be a bit confusing:

Class - traditional day
Class Change - traditional night

Game is a Day 0 start on the front steps of the school. First discussion and voting will take place here. First "night" will be once you all head into your first class. If you cant wrap your head around that, just pretend you are all in home room right now...

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

All but 1 confirm is in. Game on. If jack_dillon doesnt check in within 24 hours, I'll begin seeking a replacement. Handy dandy vote counts will be coming along.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Only votes cast in the proper format will be counted. To facilitate the vote count, try to
unvote
when changing votes.

Current vote count

Voting:
4 of 12

kabenon007 (2) - Awesome Pants, armlx
CES (1) - mnowax
Awesome Pants (1) - kabenon007

Not voting:
8 of 12

jack_dillon
SlySly
WeyounsLastClone
MafiaSSK
~*Star*~
babygirl86
Natirasha
death_omen
Last edited by Ectomancer on Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:56 am

Post by Ectomancer »

jack_dillon has not confirmed. I'll be replacing him today. The rest of you need to stop loitering on the front steps of the school and get to figuring out who is beating the students to a bloody mess. The tardy bell rings in 3 days...probably...

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:57 am

Post by Ectomancer »

CES replaces jack_dillon in order to defend himself

Current vote count

Voting:
5 of 12

kabenon007 (2) - Awesome Pants, armlx
CES (1) - mnowax
mnowax (1) - Cogito Ergo Sum

Not voting:
7 of 12

SlySly
WeyounsLastClone
MafiaSSK
~*Star*~
babygirl86
Natirasha
death_omen

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:11 am

Post by Ectomancer »

After hearing the news, the student body briefly broke out into ineffectual conversation, and then, from a lack of momentum petered away into a foot shuffling silence. Into the silence could be heard the steady ticking of the clock, reminding them that class change would be coming soon, along with more opportunity for violence.

A conditional deadline is set for Thursday when I login and have time to lock the thread. The condition is posting needs to increase dramatically.
At deadline, if at least 8 of the players are voting, the person with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie in this instance, whoever got there first is lynched. If 2/3rds of the players are not voting, there is No Lynch.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Ectomancer »

A mass prod has gone out. Current number voting stands at 7. If deadline were enacted the result would be
no lynch
. An additional vote would result in the lynch of
death_omen
regardless of who the actual vote was for.
(He currently has 2 votes and a vote on anyone else would result in a tie at best, leaving him lynched as the first to 2 votes.)

Deadline still stands for Thursday afternoon sometime. I'll review the status of the posting Thursday morning to decide whether to enact, retract, or delay the deadline.

Current vote count

Voting:
7 of 12

CES (1) - mnowax
babygirl86 (1) - WeyounsLastClone
death_omen (2) - armlx, ~*Star*~
~*Star*~ (1) - Awesome Pants

Not voting:
5 of 12

SlySly
MafiaSSK
babygirl86
Natirasha
death_omen
Last edited by Ectomancer on Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:49 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Deadline has been
extended
to Thursday, March 27th.

I'll begin searching for a replacement for MafiaSSK if he does not show in the next 24 hours.

An updated vote count will come later as I have the time. I've got an incredibly busy day today.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

The request has gone out for a replacement for MafiaSSK

Current vote count

Voting:
8 of 12

death_omen (1) - mnowax
armlx (4) - death_omen, babygirl86 , SlySly , Natirasha
Natirasha (1) - armlx

Not voting:
4 of 12

Awesome Pants
MafiaSSK
kabenon007
~*Star*~

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:51 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Vote count coming later today. I hope everyone had a great Easter!

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Ectomancer »

The search goes on for a replacement for MafiaSSK

Current vote count

Voting:
7 of 12

mnowax (2) - Cogito Ergo Sum, ~*Star*~
armlx (3) - death_omen, babygirl86 , SlySly
Natirasha (1) - armlx

Not voting:
5 of 12

Awesome Pants
MafiaSSK
Natirasha
kabenon007
mnowax

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Ectomancer wrote:
Deadline has been
extended
to Thursday, March 27th.

I'll begin searching for a replacement for MafiaSSK if he does not show in the next 24 hours.

An updated vote count will come later as I have the time. I've got an incredibly busy day today.
Still 3 days to go. Im hesitant to enforce that deadline with a replacement needed in a mini, but that's my concern. Your concern is your post activity, which currently would
not
be likely to merit an additional extension at this point in time.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Ectomancer wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:
Deadline has been
extended
to Thursday, March 27th.

Still 3 days to go. Im hesitant to enforce that deadline with a replacement needed in a mini, but that's my concern. Your concern is your post activity, which currently would
not
be likely to merit an additional extension at this point in time.
I'll have to revise this statement somewhat. I didn't realize you had been so active. 4 pages in 5 days over Easter weekend would qualify for a
retraction
of the deadline if maintained until Thursday.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Klebian replaces MafiaSSK

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Oh if only a replacement player could be summoned on a whim as well....

Replacing someone because they need it, ie real life issues, I dont mind.

When I sense that I am replacing because you are frustrated with the game you've played, I am less understanding.

Deadline is
revoked

I'll seek a replacement if SlySly confirms that he is quitting.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Ectomancer »

SlySly has confirmed via PM that he is indeed seeking a replacement. I'll post a request for one in the next day or so, if my one standby still isn't ready to go yet.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:01 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I've made the request to replace Slysly.

Current vote count

Voting:
9 of 12

armlx (2) - death_omen , SlySly
Natirasha (1) - armlx,
Slysly (5) - kabenon007 , mnowax , Cogito Ergo Sum, klebian , babygirl86

Not voting:
3 of 12

Awesome Pants
Natirasha
~*Star*~

With
in school it takes
to lynch.

Deadline Status:
no deadline

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:52 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Tarhalindur replaces Slysly.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

A reviewable deadline will be in place for Thursday April 10th. Review will be made Tuesday April 8th. All future review decisions will be made 2 days prior to the actual deadline and any finalized deadline decisions will be announced at that time. Actual time of locking the thread will still remain random (ie, when I login and lock it)

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:44 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Star has requested a replacement due to time constraints. I'll start beating the bushes.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:49 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Earwig replaces ~*Star*~

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:51 am

Post by Ectomancer »

klebian wrote:
Mod; votecount?
I'll get you one today.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:17 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Deadline has been
extended
until Thursday April 17th. That deadline is
final
. There will be no further extensions or review.

Current vote count

Voting:
7 of 12

Natirasha (1) - armlx,
Tarhalindur (4) - kabenon007 , mnowax , Cogito Ergo Sum, klebian ,
klebian (1) - Tarhalindur

Not voting:
5 of 12

Awesome Pants
Natirasha
Earwig
death_omen
babygirl86

With
in school it takes
to lynch.

Deadline Status:
Final Deadline Thursday April 17th. No review.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Friendly Mod reminder:
Deadline Status: Final Deadline Thursday April 17th. No review.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:42 am

Post by Ectomancer »

It's Monday morning. Up and up at 'em!

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Ectomancer »

48 hours or less until the Day ends.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:35 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Im going into surgery in 3 hours. The deadline is temp extended to when I get back, and even Im not sure when that will be (no later than Friday afternoon).

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:24 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Deadline is enacted. I'll follow up with a lynch scene (if we have enough votes) later tonight or tomorrow. Im drugged up right now, so cant do more than lock the thread until later.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:39 am

Post by Ectomancer »

At Deadline we have the current status:

Current vote count

Voting:
8 of 12

Natirasha (4) - armlx, kabenon007 , death_omen , Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur (3) - mnowax , Cogito Ergo Sum, klebian ,

Not voting:
4 of 12

Awesome Pants
Natirasha
Earwig
babygirl86

With
in school it takes
to lynch.

Deadline Status:
Deadline rules enacted. With 8 players voting, that satisfies the 2/3 requirement. The player with the most votes, or in the event of a tie, the first player to arrive at the most votes is lynched.
Natirasha
has the most votes with 4 and is lynched. Flavor to follow.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

A group of students, a heated discussion. At first it seemed as though nothing would happen, talk would be all the mob would rouse itself into, but finally you could feel the momentum swing. Random chatter began to revolve more and more around one student. Panic tightened her throat as the realization of what was about to happen hit home, then slowly subsided. She could slit her own wrists or let these idiots do it for her.
Marilyn Dracnocovia
Goth
Vanilla student
, lit a smoke as the students crowded in and the beating began.

For her own safety,
Natarisha
has been removed from school. Get your night choices in ASAP. I'd like to open the thread again Tuesday morning.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:53 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

As everyone gathers in class, quiet descends as the teacher takes role and you realize that one of you is missing. A quick search reveals
Kebenon007
, also known as
Cheech Chappelle
Stoner
Vanilla student
was beaten unmercifully.

Kabenon007
has been removed from school for his own safety.

With
in school, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline status: No deadline.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:36 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Current vote count

Voting:
5 of 10

WeyounsLastClone (1) - armlx , Tarhalindur , babygirl86 , mnowax ,
armlx (1) - WeyounsLastClone

Not voting:
5 of 10

death_omen
Awesome Pants
Earwig
Cogito Ergo Sum
klebian

With
in school it takes
to lynch.

Deadline Status:
No Deadline

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:32 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

CES has been prodded. Earwig will be beaten severely with a Kilbasa sausage on a daily basis until he starts posting.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #36) » Fri May 02, 2008 8:52 am

Post by Ectomancer »

My apologies for my absence. I'm out of the hospital and will catch up as quickly as possible. Still on heavy medication and am about to fall asleep even now, but I'll be on my feet again this weekend. Thank you for your patience.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #37) » Sun May 04, 2008 3:06 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Official Vote count coming today.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #38) » Sun May 04, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Updated vote count. It looks like CES is still MIA, so I'll be finding a replacement in the next couple days. Also, though I hate to plan for the event of my death, I'll be forwarding a backup of the game to either MeMe or Flay in case I somehow kick the bucket, you'll be able to continue on in memorium :shock: (J/K)

Current vote count

Voting:
6 of 10

WeyounsLastClone (4) - armlx , Tarhalindur , babygirl86 , mnowax ,
klebian (1) - Earwig

Not voting:
4 of 10

death_omen
Awesome Pants
Cogito Ergo Sum
klebian

With
in school it takes
to lynch.

Deadline Status:
No Deadline

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #39) » Mon May 05, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Thesp replaces CES once he posts.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #40) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Ectomancer »

As I regain my energy, so will my desire to set and enforce deadlines.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #41) » Thu May 08, 2008 4:55 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Updated vote count

Current vote count

Voting:
7 of 10

WeyounsLastClone (
) - armlx , Tarhalindur , babygirl86 , mnowax , Thesp
klebian (1) - Earwig

Not voting:
3 of 10

death_omen
Awesome Pants
klebian

With
in school it takes
to lynch.

Deadline Status:
No Deadline

Last edited by Ectomancer on Thu May 08, 2008 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #42) » Thu May 08, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Mod: Can we have prods on klebian, death omen, and Awesome Pants?
You know that a Mass Prod just recently went out. If they aren't replaced, you can assume that they answered.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #43) » Thu May 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

"Man, I thought I was crazy"
John Bender
Loner
, says to himself." Pop always said, if you're going to be a
Doc
, you're gonna eventually get burned." He looked down at the cigar burn that the old man had given him as a reminder. "Yep, the old man was right".
Though tough enough to protect one other student from harm, WeyounsLastClone was not tough enough to take on the entire school.

For his own safety,
WeyounsLastClone
has been removed from school. Get your night choices in ASAP. I'd like to re-open this thread by Tuesday.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #44) » Fri May 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Khelvaster replaces Death_omen

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #45) » Wed May 14, 2008 7:09 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I haven't had time to write the night result scene(s)/responses. Hope to have it ready to open by this weekend.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #46) » Fri May 16, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Ectomancer »

As everyone gathers in class, quiet descends as the teacher takes role and you realize that one of you is missing. A quick search reveals
Tarhalindur
, also known as
Lazlo Universe
Techno Geek
Watcher
was beaten unmercifully.

Tarhalindur

With
in school, it takes
to lynch.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #47) » Fri May 16, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Updated vote count

Current vote count

Voting:
0 of 8

Not voting:
8 of 8

armlx
Khelvaster
Awesome Pants
klebian
babygirl86
mnowax
Thesp
Earwig

With
in school it takes
to lynch.

Deadline Status:
No Deadline

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #48) » Sun May 18, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I dont consider your name, your role at the school, or game role to be breaking that rule. It is in place to prevent people from quoting entire mod PM's and "catching" little inconsistencies like "He said you IS, not you ARE, hahah! Got you!"
I realize it can be a fine line. Stick to the spirit of the rule as I just explained and you are fine.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #49) » Sun May 18, 2008 9:47 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Thread is locked until I can make myself perfectly clear on what is acceptable and what is not.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #50) » Sun May 18, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Ectomancer »

If it were earlier in the game, I would instantly modkill Earwig. Earwig, you
specifically
quoted 20 words in a row from your role PM. That is
exactly
what you are forbidden to do. A better example of what I mean is:
Im Leroy Jenkins, a World of Warcraft geek, and Im vanilla

I have no idea why you decided to italicize the portion of your PM you directly quoted. You violated the rule and Im not certain if you knew you were doing it, or took it to mean that you could chop out what I had specified.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #51) » Sun May 18, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Ectomancer wrote:
Earwig
, also known as
Leroy Jenkins
World of Warcraft nerd
vanilla
was removed from class (modkilled)
Earwig

With
in school, it takes
to lynch.

The day continues on from this point. We will go to night upon lynch/no lynch

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #52) » Sun May 18, 2008 10:06 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Updated vote count. Votes have been reset due to modkill of Earwig.

Current vote count

Voting:
0 of 7

Not voting:
7 of 7

armlx
Khelvaster
Awesome Pants
klebian
babygirl86
mnowax
Thesp

With
in school it takes
to lynch.

Deadline Status:
No Deadline

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #53) » Mon May 19, 2008 7:44 am

Post by Ectomancer »

No pressure, but you should talk more.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #54) » Mon May 19, 2008 10:02 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Awesome Pants wrote:No lynching would lose us the game except if the theoretical SK could hit mafia or the mafia's skill was blocked or prevented somehow.

I'd really like to hear from Khelv.
Mod:
Did you manage to prod him?
Prod sent. I'll give him 24 hours and then look for a replacement.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #55) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:24 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Starting to look for a Khelvaster replacement

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #56) » Thu May 22, 2008 5:04 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Still looking for a replacement.

Deadline status: None

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #57) » Thu May 22, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Battlemage replaces in for Khelvaster/death_omen once I get the role PM dug out.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #58) » Fri May 23, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Deadline review: Tues May 27th for Thur May 29th

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #59) » Tue May 27, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Current vote count

Voting:
1 of 7

armlx (1) - babygirl86

Not voting:
6 of 7

armlx
Battle Mage
Awesome Pants
klebian
mnowax
Thesp

With
in school it takes
to lynch.

Deadline Status:
No Deadline

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Current vote count

Voting:
3 of 7

armlx (1) - babygirl86
Thesp (
) - armlx ,mnowax

Not voting:
4 of 7

Battle Mage
Awesome Pants
klebian
Thesp

With
in school it takes
to lynch.

Deadline Status:
Reviewable deadline set for Thursday, June 12th. Final review is Tuesday, June 10th.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:14 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Vote Count

Current vote count

Voting: 4 of 7

Thesp (4) - armlx ,mnowax, babygirl86, Battle Mage

Not voting: 3 of 7

Awesome Pants
klebian
Thesp

With 7 in school it takes 4 to lynch..

Deadline Status:
No deadline.

Last edited by Ectomancer on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Ectomancer »

John Doe
Sheep
Vanilla student
, stood in a daze as the students crowded in and the beating began. So accustomed to following the crowd, he simply stood by and let it happen.

For his own safety,
Thesp
has been removed from school. Get your night choices in ASAP. I'd like to open the thread again Tuesday morning.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:48 am

Post by Ectomancer »

babygirl86
, also known as
Diddy West
Rapper Wannabe
Vanilla student
was beaten unmercifully.

babygirl86
has been removed from school for her own safety.

With
in school, it takes
to lynch.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:56 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Vote Count

Current vote count

Voting:
0 of 5

Not voting:
5 of 5

Battle Mage
Awesome Pants
klebian
mnowax
armlx

With
in school it takes
to lynch.

Deadline Status:
No deadline.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:39 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Vote Count. Armlx is lynched. Death scene to follow.

Current vote count

Voting:
4 of 5

armlx
(3)
- mnowax, Awesome Pants, Battle Mage
Battle Mage (1) - armlx

Not voting:
1 of 5

klebian

With
in school it takes
to lynch.

Deadline Status:
No deadline.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:53 am

Post by Ectomancer »

"I'm the eyes and ears of this Institution!"
The mantra sounding tired even to his own ears,
Schneider Rogan
Janitor
Cop
tried his best to deflect suspicion, but the student body was having none of it. Covering his head with his arms, he goes down under a deluge of books and backpacks.

armlx
has been removed to Private school.

awesome pants
-
Einstein Curie
Honor Student
vanilla
and
Klebian
-
Damon Affleck
Drama Geek
vanilla
are killed in end game.

Battle Mage
-
Heather Claire
Cheerleader
mafia Godfather
(formerly Investigation immune SK/Searching scum Mason)
mnowax
-
Romo Brady
Jock
mafia goon
(formerly Investigation immune SK/Searching scum Mason)
win the game!

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Godfather #1 - Jock - Romo Brady
Godfather #2 - Cheerleader - Heather Claire

Cop - Janitor - Schneider Rogan
Doc - Loner - John Bender
Watcher - Techno Geek - Laslo Universe
Vanilla #1 - Drone - John Doe
Vanilla #2 - Drama Geek - Damon Affleck
Vanilla #3 - World of Warcraft Geek - Leroy Jenkins
Vanilla #4 - Rapper Wannabe - Diddy West
Vanilla #5 - Honor Student - Einstein Curie
Vanilla #6 - Goth - Marilyn Dracnocovia
Vanilla #7 - Cheech Chappelle

Sample PM

You are Anne Keller. You are generally known as a teacher at Abraham Carver Roosevelt High School.
During class you can converse with everyone in the hall and try to sort out what is going on.
During class change, you have no time to do anything but get ready for the next class.

Vanilla #1 PM

You are John Doe. You are generally known as a sheep around school. The halls are filled with students like you, going about your business mindlessly. Your role is typically knows as "Vanilla"
During class you can converse with everyone in the hall and try to sort out what is going on.

Vanilla #2 PM

You are Damon Affleck. You are generally known as a Drama Geek around school. Your role is typically knows as "Vanilla"
During class change, you are so consumed with your own good looks, you have little time to do anything but preen your awesomely good looks and just generally be admired by the sheep in between classes.

Vanilla #3 PM

You are Leroy Jenkins. You are generally known as a World of Warcraft nerd around school. Your role is typically knows as "Vanilla"
During class change, you have no time to do anything but check your items at the Auction House before getting to your next class.

Vanilla #4 PM

You are Diddy West. You are generally known as a Rapper Wannabe around school. Your role is typically knows as "Vanilla"
During class change, you have no time to do anything but Rap at the sheep as the walk by, and see if they want to buy your cd.

Vanilla #5 PM

You are Einstein Curie. You are generally known as an Honor Student around school. Your role is typically knows as "Vanilla"
During class change, you procede directly to your next class in order to get a seat at the front.

Vanilla #6 PM

You are Marilyn Dracnocovia. You are generally known as a Goth around school. Your role is typically knows as "Vanilla"
During class change, you have no time to do anything but stand around looking scary and/or depressed.

Vanilla #7 PM

You are Cheech Chappelle. You are generally known as a Stoner around school. Your role is typically knows as "Vanilla"
During class change, you are too baked to do anything but find your next classroom.

Cop PM

You are Schneider Rogan. You are generally known as a Janitor around school. Your role is typically knows as "Cop"
During class change, you may choose to ruffle through the belongings of 1 player to search for indications of their alignment.
You win when all threats to the school are eliminated

Doc PM

You are John Bender. You are generally known as a Loner around school. Your role is typically knows as "Doc"
During class change, though you are loath to help any of these sheep, you can choose one of them to protect from being beat up. You cannot however, watch your own back.

Watcher PM

You are Lazlo Universe. You are generally known as a Techno Geek around school. Your role is typically knows as "Watcher"
During class change, you have managed to hack into the school's security system and may choose to watch one player to see if anyone visits them. However, since your screen is the size of a postage stamp, you cant watch more than one person.
You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Godfather #1

You are Romo Brady. You are generally known as a Jock around school. Your role is typically knows as "Godfather"
Sadly, you are the only one. How can you be a Jock in High School without a team?
You have determined to go about fixing that situation. During class change, you can decide to choose 1 target to threaten. If they wont join you, you will beat them to a pulp. That will show them.
As a well respected member of the school, you are generally immune to investigations into your activities.
You win when your team comprises half the population of the school.

Godfather #2

You are Heather Claire. You are generally known as a Cheerleader around school. Your role is typically knows as "Godfather"
Sadly, you are the only one. How can you be a Cheerleader in High School without a squad?
You have determined to go about fixing that situation. During class change, you can decide to choose 1 target to threaten. If they wont join you, you will beat them to a pulp. That will show them.
As a well respected member of the school, you are generally immune to investigations into your activities.
You win when your team comprises half the population of the school.
Last edited by Ectomancer on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:06 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I want to thank everyone for playing. This game had some twists to it (as guessed) in order to prevent the usual (mass claims, flavor, etc) from breaking it. I decided to try a variation on a cult with this game to see how it would work out. I'm a bit surprised that scum won, as they were in trouble at various times.

Both scum started as
mostly
investigation immune and SK's for all purposes. They joined into 1 scum group when they targeted the same town member on the same night (targeting each other would have done it as well)
Until Mnowax became Goon (and BM all game) an investigation simply turned up rubbish. Investigations on anyone else confirmed their flavor. After converting to Goon, Mnowax would have been discovered with bloody gym socks in his locker upon investigation.
This limited the usefulness of the Cop in what I thought was a positive way without removing the Cop from the game.

Well played game from most, though I still am left wondering how Mnowax got away...

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Ectomancer »

armlx wrote:4) Tar, if you saw mno target me, and I had a result on mno, why not say something? Did you think he was just straight up lying about being RB and was actually doc?

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:56 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I can see that line of reasoning. I think it would be tough to make a larger game with a similiar twist to it though :? It could be done maybe with twin scum pairs that joined the entire group, or maybe 2 scum + an SK that could join. I wouldn't want it larger than 15 players though, so I'd also have a balance problem. I dont think I could tackle it heheh.

Glad you had fun :D

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”