Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Realeo »

To make my stand clear.

I don't buy Una as mafia. I accept the possibility that he is a traitor. The fact that no one is rescuing him--even when there is no counterwagon--implies that he has no partner. The only case against him was "flufy meta" so I don't think it deserves the conviction the current wagon show. It may invite some vote, but not an L-1 wagon in 2 days.

I think GameNBurger's kill is not a sign pointing to Una is mafia. I think it's just point that mafia thinks GameNBurger is power role. It's possible for Una to pull that WIFOM--it matches his meta--but it's easier to treat WIFOM as NAi instead of gambling.

I don't buy Assembrelowts "looking for reaction" alibi
In post 744, Assemblerotws wrote:Also, the reason I was willing to join the flashwagon against Duckworth was to see how his flip would look for the people who started the flashwagon. Didn't get much out of it, though.
My issue is not with the reaction test.

My issue is "Didn't get much out of it."
A lot of thing happens, the speedy UNA wagon; CK play the vig pool plan; Mulch v CommKnight. All of this happened because of the flip. Yet, "I didn't get much out of it?"

I just realized I haven't cast a vote. May as well

VOTE: Assemblerowts
In post 847, Mulch wrote:Theoretically if Chip and Una were scum together, do you think they would bus here?
I don't think he would bus.

This is Chip's vote.

Spoiler: Chip's vote at Unabombah
In post 440, Chip Butty wrote:My assessment of IceGuy has changed a bit since going over his ISO again. I...kinda find IceGuy's readlists to be fairly good. My main point of disagreement is with the Luca scumread here. While i think those two are squabbling over trivia, i think the fact that he keeps picking fight with someone who seems widely townread is more towny than scummy. Okay a lot of this stuff isn't wildly original but it's d1 in a slow game, so there's not huge amounts of material yet. He's being combative with both Luca and Una and, while this is something scum can do, again it pushes him toward town for me. He's not hesitating to get clear reads on the record too. So nothing conclusive but i can't find a whole lot to hate. I'm going to move him to townlean, second tier.

I'm largely in agreement with Luca's division into lynchable and u lynchable with now the exception of Ice and noting Mulch as a norderline case. I still think Duckworth is scum but i don't particularly want to lynch a lurker d1, so i think i am going to

UNVOTE: VOTE: UnabombaH

In addition to reasons already stated, his lynch might shed light on his association with Ice at some point. Not supwrscummy, but probably our best option.
[/quote]

ChipButty played the entire game pushing DuckWorth. The transition from "Lynch Duckworth" into "Lynch Unabombah" is too sudden and too forced.

Notice his reasoning at why IceGuy is good therefore Una is the lynch.

...IceGuy does not afraid to get the record straight.
...Combative

Imagine that instead of IceGuy doing that, it's me who is doing that. I wouldn't be labeled as "town" like what he did to IceGuy, I would be labeled as "verbose scummy excited player"

That post either shows he is town with serious tunnel at me or mafia really panicking

I don't think CB would panic THAT BAD.

Implicitly, I think CB is kinda towny. He's just not making it easy for me to townread him.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Realeo »

EBWOP
That post either shows he is town with serious bias against me or mafia really panicking
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 851, Realeo wrote:EBWOP
That post either shows he is town with serious bias against me or mafia really panicking
What exactly do you mean by serious bias? I found IceGuy townie and i was right, although i was wavering a bit by EOD.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

Why IceGuy defending himself is towny but me and Mulch "defending ourself" is "excited scum"?

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 853, Realeo wrote:Why IceGuy defending himself is towny but me and Mulch "defending ourself" is "excited scum"?
That's the game. All of us all the time are assessing each other on tone and content. Ice sermed calm and rational even under vote pressure and i could follow his thought processes. You saw how excited Mulch got earlier when I poked him, and now you're doing the same but in a different way. It's like being considered possibly scum is making you nervous.

So, what do you mean by serious bias?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Same with CK actually. Insta aggression when poked.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Realeo »

Ice sermed calm
How is IceGuy is being calm when being poked by Luca Blight? Like, the entire Luca Blight's case at IceGuy is for IceGuy's exaggeration.

I'm pretty sure calm is the antonym of exaggeration, not the synonym for it.

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 856, Realeo wrote:
Ice sermed calm
How is IceGuy is being calm when being poked by Luca Blight? Like, the entire Luca Blight's case at IceGuy is for IceGuy's exaggeration.

I'm pretty sure calm is the antonym of exaggeration, not the synonym for it.
Calm is not an antonym of exaggeration in any dictionary i have seen. It is an antonym of excited.

I don't see how this is even close to scumhunting. What is your fucking point, or stfu and stop cluttering the thread with your atyempts to appear cleverer than you are.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Realeo »

Don't dodge the question.

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Calm is an antonym of exasperated, which is what I am now. Maybe that's what you meant.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 858, Realeo wrote:Don't dodge the question.
Show me where you think Ice isn't calm...
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 857, Chip Butty wrote:stfu and stop cluttering the thread with your atyempts to appear cleverer than you are
There is only 1 player who complained that I am full of shit.

There are 4 players who complained that you are full of shit.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 860, Chip Butty wrote:
The reason why I meta dive him was exactly to defend him from the exaggeration accusation. Why do you think I persuaded Luca to consider his meta?

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 861, Realeo wrote:
In post 857, Chip Butty wrote:stfu and stop cluttering the thread with your atyempts to appear cleverer than you are
There is only 1
genius
who complained that I am full of shit.

There are 4
scummy idiots
who complained that you are full of shit.

ftfy.

I wish for you not to call people idiots, Chip. -PMysterious, a Mod.
Last edited by PMysterious on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 863, Chip Butty wrote:There are 4 scummy idiots who complained that you are full of shit.
Get your math right. One of those scummy idiot was GameNBurger. He is not a scummy idiot, he is conf town.

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 862, Realeo wrote:
In post 860, Chip Butty wrote:
The reason why I meta dive him was exactly to defend him from the exaggeration accusation. Why do you think I persuaded Luca to consider his meta?
Stahp! You're giving me a migraine, and i don't even get migraines. You still are dodging the question of what you meant by serious bias...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 864, Realeo wrote:
In post 863, Chip Butty wrote:There are 4 scummy idiots who complained that you are full of shit.
Get your math right. One of those scummy idiot was GameNBurger. He is not a scummy idiot, he is conf town.
Talk to the hand Realeo, talk to the hand.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 865, Chip Butty wrote:Stahp! You're giving me a migraine, and i don't even get migraines. You still are dodging the question of what you meant by serious bias...
I AM ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION.

You ask me "What is serious bias?"

I asked "Why do you think of IceGuy and Mulch/Realeo."

You said "Ice is calm. You/Mulch/Comm exaggerated."

I said. "Ice is not calm. The fact that I meta dived is to defend him from exaggeration accusation." That's your bias.

I know that we see words differently--self evident-so I try to find your definition and see you in the middle. By starting from your definition, I can match my definition to yours to avoid more talk.

You are the one who treated this as an ego battle.

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Hand says 'Ego battle? WTF?'
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Hand says 'Is that what you think this is? I think we are playing different games here.'
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Hand says 'Yet more minutes I'll never get back. Lost, like tears in rain on fire off the shoulder of Orion.'
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Realeo »

WE have been doing this all the time.

1. When you scumread CK for blowing "hot air",
I asked you
how do you tell the difference between mafia confronting and town confronting

2. You say "ironstove is town for being idle". Instead of just rebuting you,
I asked you
to see if you know Not_Mafia to understand you.

3. You said consider CK. I don't know what you mean so
I asked you
if you have an implicit point.

4. You said you are not biased,
I asked you
about your different treatment so it would be easier to pinpoint it.

If you notice, every time there is a confusion between us, I never start by making my case, I try to understand you.

I'm not trying to challenge your ego. I'm trying to challenge your train of thought.

It's just I learned with the fact that you would not bother to understand me, so I have to live with it and learn to understand you instead.

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:04 am

Post by ironstove »

I think ironstove is lock town. I also don't think you should shoot him. He's not old yeller.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:10 am

Post by ironstove »

Nicely improvised blade runner quote.

So, my take on the whole interaction between mulch vs chip and butts is that they're not both scum.

I think flipping una will provide information based on who supported and resisted it. I see two potential groups forming based on una's flip.

My fear is that if una flips town, this makes me look bad because I was the first to vote for him and pushed for his lynch. I don't think he's town though.

So if una flips scum, I would think mulch, commknight, or realo could be scum based on amount of resistance generated by them to save una.

If una flips town, I'm not sure. I could see alchemist, chip and butts, or assemble being in the scum group.

I think commknight's trying to direct the vig shot is something I generally see scum players trying to do. Town players who do this tend to be big-dick type players but comm has not really played in that style, so it appears to be more motivated from the standpoint of a scum trying to get vig to shoot town/not shoot scum.

So with that said, if una flips scum, I'm feeling a commknight lynch and one could make the point that chip and I are most likely town because of this 'attempt' to direct the vig.

Tell me if anything I said sounds crazy. I don't think so, I don't have rabies.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:12 am

Post by ironstove »

Clarification: When I say both mulch and chip are not both scum, I mean they're not both scum. i.e. I'm not implying that it is not possible that they're both town as well, but I definitely don't think that was a scum v scum interaction. Either scum v town, or town v town, so at least we know if one happens to be flipped as scum at some point in this game then that should auto clear the other FMPOV.

Return to “Completed Open Games”