Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1163 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hi everyone will read after dinner best I can.

I did take a quick skim of the VCs -- Can someone explain to me why D1 was a no lynch?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1165 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1164, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1139, Ginngie wrote:I think the closest he got too was 6 and that was because no one else was online, or they were online, and decided not to post
That is a summary of a true statement of a non lynch occurring because not enough votes but doesn't explain why not. I don't what a mechanical answer I want a why answer.

FoS Ginngie.

Now since limited posts gonna try to avoid posting til done with dinner.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1168 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 23, nancy wrote:Fuck I am gonna get roasted so hard this game.

@robbnva I'm not really sure why you're reading Persephone's vote as non-RVS? Unless I'm misreading you here saying "we must have blood" seems pretty obviously a joke to me and you seem to have missed that entirely; is there some reason why you expect that kind of reasoning to be serious? I can see how you might read her as backtracking there if you did take her initial vote on you for not posting seriously but you don't seem to have brought that up; don't really get why you reiterate yourself in 16 without taking into account that she's said it was an RVS vote or why her not making sense is your main sticking point here if she is out of RVS.

@Persephone don't entirely see what you're doing here to get out of RVS if that's what you're genuinely trying to do; robbnva's issue with you seems to be that he thought your vote on him for not voting was something you actually found scummy, rather than an RVS vote; you don't seem to have made much effort to correct that misconception. Unless that actually was the case I'm a little confused by your approach here overall.
VOTE: nancy

Cmon nancy this is just bad. Stalling out conversation when it begins and wordy as fuck for no real good reason.

And you almost always have a true correct read on me in my first two posts [is dead serious].

You can have a vote. Let me know when you realize I am Town. Oh wait..:That goes against the scum agenda to give a conf!town. Carry on flailing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1169 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 870, Assemblerotws wrote:No way TChill is ever becoming obvtown in this game.
This is also scum.

ISO is full of trying to sound justified versus being justified. Considering they were the person not lynched I am not surprised. Whoever replaced this user needs rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1170 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Titus or nancy or Ginngie.

Those wagons are the shiznit.

All others must have an airtight case for me to read because I got bored halfway through ISOs and wanna go back to killing scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1189 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1182, humaneatingmonkey wrote:nancy, shouldn't you be more suspicious and hostile to Math after that shit analysis on you (and everyone else, actually)? Why are you apologetic to him? It sounds like you've enjoyed the seat of high tow-cred for so long that it made you sensitive to shakeups/votes. And that's something that could make most sense if you're scum.

Wow. That's my first scumtell on you in the thread apart from metaanalysis.

Here's the game thread where I was defeated as town when I town-locked the ARBITRIO/Ataraxia slot. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=72636

That said, I'm still waiting for Assemble-Vedith slot. Can you guide me out of the Vedith slot if you think he is town?
VOTE: Titus

People time to consolidate look at deadline.

Still unsure if nancy is trying a pull at my heartstrings gambit or if she is actually town here but consider my heart pulled.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1190 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and if nancy is Town and not just trying to manipulate me Titus and monkey are scum.

Back to reading boring ISOs since no one is answering my question :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1192 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1163, MathBlade wrote:Hi everyone will read after dinner best I can.

I did take a quick skim of the VCs -- Can someone explain to me why D1 was a no lynch?
In post 1165, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1164, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1139, Ginngie wrote:I think the closest he got too was 6 and that was because no one else was online, or they were online, and decided not to post
That is a summary of a true statement of a non lynch occurring because not enough votes but doesn't explain why not. I don't what a mechanical answer I want a why answer.

FoS Ginngie.

Now since limited posts gonna try to avoid posting til done with dinner.
@Drixx has to do with the day one no lynch.

I would have expected scum to pile on and get a lynch and get Town cred from preventing a no lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1193 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus is scum because the slot wasn't hammered before her replace in.

I have to get ready for work now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1195 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am guessing at hill claimed vig. I need to read more ISOs time permitting.

Monkey is scum because that is the most ridiculous bullshit ever.

If scum no kill to "frame the vig" then we save townie lives and that is a good thing.

If scum had a roleblocker that question would be moot as they would block him. Sooo if I am right then scum don't have a roleblocker or want to see if they can save it or not.

Tchill saying who he would vig is actually a huge boon to scum because they can plan out night actions.

Monkey is scum because monkey says hey lynch Titus and then tries to talk out of lynching Titus tries to then piggyback onto nancy scum. And then furthermore doesn't have nancy in his willing to lynch list.

If we had more time I would want roped Monkey but compromising on Titus.

Join me monkey since you're "down to lynch the slot".
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1199 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

nancy -- Remind me to recommend you more movies. nancy is obvTown never vote her. I was missing the point.

Titus or Monkey consolidate. Pick one everyone. We need to lynch.

And yes I did explain.

You're deflecting pressure away from Titus and trying to convince me nancy is bad versus pushing anyone in particular.

You've given a list but I want to see you do something with passion and convictionS

VOTE: humaneatingmonkey

Realized it was two v two. Titus or the monkey.

Cmon everyone we can has lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1202 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 666, humaneatingmonkey wrote:How much time do you have? Go read the thread again because I'm a town PR role.
So? Role madness normals and scum can have PRs.

If every person claimed PR would you lynch yourself as the only unclaimed player?

I am not claiming PR and not claiming not PR. Your second defense of Monkey is noted.

@Tchill I would add Gamma to the mix. We should be lynching one of Titus and Monkey and don't want to telegraph to scum who you're shooting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1205 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1203, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1202, MathBlade wrote:
In post 666, humaneatingmonkey wrote:How much time do you have? Go read the thread again because I'm a town PR role.

If every person claimed PR would you lynch yourself as the only unclaimed player?

I am not claiming PR and not claiming not PR. Your second defense of Monkey is noted.

@Tchill I would add Gamma to the mix. We should be lynching one of Titus and Monkey and don't want to telegraph to scum who you're shooting.
:igmeou:
Why don't you just let him vig from HIS reads for now. Leashing isn't a "do this always" thing.
Oh I was letting tchill do his own thing.

I said "WOULD".

I am anti leash vigs.

However if a pool is given should always contain st least three.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1207 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1206, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, the way monkey claimed PR is fairly natural so I think it's real.
Plus, you seem to be implying you scumread me. Why is that? If not, why suggest me?
1) No. I don't think it was. And even if it was natural doesn't make him Town. This an attempt to humanize scum. Emotions and "natural" aren't the way to read people. Scum can be natural and Town can be weird. It's about assessing the belief behind the posts.

2) I suspect you because you're defending obvScum monkey yet not providing any content or suggesting an alternate so we move towards a lynch. You have posts use them. Anyone not campaigning for someone to eat rope with this little time gets a huge FoS.

Time is a factor people. Come on and vote and consolidate people.

I gotta go grocery shopping. Need foods.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1215 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Interesting Ginngie nancy and Tchill why Titus over monkey who just had a wagon going?

VOTE: Titus

L-1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1220 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1218, Drixx wrote:I really don't like how hard it was to move a wagon on humaneatingmonkey, especially in a game where there was already a no lynch and the deadline is so close. I'm even more weirded out by how fast the Titus wagon is stacking up.

Like ... I evaluated Assemblerotws and in terms of content, what he said early on in the game lines up with what actually happened. The only questionable thing I see from him is the assertion he would have drawn a Vig shot and thus a vig claim had to be false. I don't think any vig would have vigged him based upon his ISO to that point. There wasn't a lot there, but what was there doesn't look like scum trying to stay just above the lurker level or anything. Frankly the worst of his posts is the personal attack on Robbnva, and it wasn't even much of one, AND Robbnva plays very differently than most players. It's actually an astute observation disguised as a snide commentary about Robb's level of play.

And then we have Titus who replaced in and has produced jack shit, but Titus has also been busy as all get out with her job. Like to the point that we haven't even worked on a game we're designing together for weeks and weeks.

I see no reason to rope this slot, and the difficulty of getting a wagon on humaneatingmonkey, where there's actually some scummy behavior to suggest he's scum, compared to the way the Titus wagon just breezed its way in the space of a few hours. I can't believe NOBODY else thinks there is something wrong here.
Uhmm Drixx I asked why already? Like saying nobody is wrong I agree. If I die tonight serve my revenge cold on monkey.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1232 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

So Gamma , DarkHorse...

Please continue scum claiming by defending Monkey.

That hammer by Monkey was horrible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1233 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1229, humaneatingmonkey wrote:"cognitive deficiency"
lmao just call me dumb instead of mincing with academic words

"Silence is not dissent. It's silence. You don't get to just assign motive and position to other people at your convenience. "
It's more likely that scum with a partner about to be lynched to be silent than to be defending. Silence can amount to dissent if you're looking for it.

"hammering without letting the player show up and claim is basically always a scum claim"
With the jailkeeper out, I'm 100% sure my role is more important than Titus so I'm not gonna risk a mislynch.

If you're gonna exclude me out of your games for that, I'm sorry for making you feel that way. But it's the smartest move I can think of in my situation.
If anything you'd risk a no lynch.

I am nauseous as fuck but scums be found yo.

Drixx <3

Monkey is obvScum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1243 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

I didn't target TChill.

Moving heavy stuff for labor Day won't be on much.

Obviously my reads were fucked. Since Monkey was a novice cop going to look and see if he had any guilties or innocents.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1244 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Derp nevermind novice.

VOTE: GameReplacement

Sheeping dead Town for now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1245 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Debating if Drixx or Nancy trying to pull my heartstrings too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1246 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Fuck autocorrect nancy* Sorry nancy
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1258 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1256, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ginngie seems to be claiming watcher in a scenario where one mislynch will win the game for mafia. Let's note that watcher and cop are both powerful investigatives. It's highly unlikely we're seeing both even with the cop having a nerf.
VOTE: GammaEmerald

One of Gamma and/or Ginngie is scum.

One person unclaimed/Ginngie and/or nancy are scum.

Will explain more no lunch break today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1267 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ginngie's claim out of nowhere seems scummy as fuck intent to draw out PRs if something happened scum didn't expect.
However Ginngie has a radically different view of how to play mafia than I do.

Gamma's responses to the PR claims are notably different than Rematch and he seems more interested in shading Ginngie than asking questions or finding out the truth. Him being shaken up could be shocked. Gamma's comment about Watcher cop reads like someone who knows too much or is complaining about setup balance for scum. She didn't claim Watcher. This sounds like Gamma rolecopped or guessed.

There is one other potential role I can think of for her that works nicely.

If Ginngie is scum then the one of that trio is scum. Second if solved.

If Ginngie is town then one of unknown/nancy is scum.

However if Ginngie is a role that targets TChill (possible) and Ginngie is telling the truth then nancy is scum.

That is what was going on in my head. Gotta drive around an hour or two. Be back on when I can.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1269 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gun to my head all of the scum are in {Gamma, nancy,Grendel,massive,Ginngie}

The more I think about it Ginngie is like the last game I played with her so probably just those four.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1272 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@nancy Yes and no where near as much as I would like.
About to get on the road again in 30-1 hr
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1274 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly that Ginngie keeps freaking naked claiming despite the fact it is almost always proscum to do it at day open or at thread open. It lets scum respond on their terms. I just don't like how she handles claims.

If she is telling the truth what I would have done is waffled between nancy and <unknown player> to see potential reactions.

The fact Ginngie thinks she has it narrowed down to a guilty between two players despite this being an RC setup makes me facepalm especially since she just saw the disastrous results. I don't think a scum Ginngie attempts to fake claim here with me still alive: it would either be a planned bus or the truth and lynch the wrong person.

Mainly if Ginngie is scum I could see this being a planned nancy bus here.

However I think based on how she claimed makes me want to facepalm she is probably town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1276 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes.

Ginngie's naked claiming only "caught" me because they insisted on something that wasn't required.

So I kept telling the truth scum have a bus driver.

It frustrated me that Town wouldn't use logic in night and day and got lucky in lynching myself and Nos and when it became clear I was the lynch I just made enough wifom for Alisae and Quantum to win.

Information has to have a controlled release as Town. It feels like Ginngie believes the opposite.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1286 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Okay yeah this lack of activity to me further looks like the majority of "active" players are scum.

If you aren't scum and are struggling to post things look at the last two VCs and provide thoughts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1289 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ginngie

I think we are synergizing for completely different reasons lol.

IC what you are doing ;)

And I agree with your reads list. It is a freaking shame I had to compromise yesterday. *sigh*

How about let's not do the whole wait until deadline to play thing?

Game Replacement I think might be Town. The other two yes please on lynching them. I think Gamma is the lynch pin holding the group together.

Let's start a Gamma wagon? I have my vote contributed. :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1292 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1168, MathBlade wrote:
In post 23, nancy wrote:Fuck I am gonna get roasted so hard this game.

@robbnva I'm not really sure why you're reading Persephone's vote as non-RVS? Unless I'm misreading you here saying "we must have blood" seems pretty obviously a joke to me and you seem to have missed that entirely; is there some reason why you expect that kind of reasoning to be serious? I can see how you might read her as backtracking there if you did take her initial vote on you for not posting seriously but you don't seem to have brought that up; don't really get why you reiterate yourself in 16 without taking into account that she's said it was an RVS vote or why her not making sense is your main sticking point here if she is out of RVS.

@Persephone don't entirely see what you're doing here to get out of RVS if that's what you're genuinely trying to do; robbnva's issue with you seems to be that he thought your vote on him for not voting was something you actually found scummy, rather than an RVS vote; you don't seem to have made much effort to correct that misconception. Unless that actually was the case I'm a little confused by your approach here overall.

Cmon nancy this is just bad. Stalling out conversation when it begins and wordy as fuck for no real good reason.

And you almost always have a true correct read on me in my first two posts [is dead serious].

You can have a vote. Let me know when you realize I am Town. Oh wait..:That goes against the scum agenda to give a conf!town. Carry on flailing.
I originally wanted you.

When I kept reading I found something was off on Titus (mainly her lack of activity) but figured out correctly that they (Titus and Monkey) were the wrong alignment.

Vedith is town because I know Vedith. #reasons

And nice shade while joining the wagon. Common scum tactic. At least shade me correctly if you're gonna dish it out.

@Ginngie -- Yeah I am less aggressive due to post count restriction and IRL stuff.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1294 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why would I put aside a scumread when I talk with someone?

That only gives fake appearances to onlookers.

Having a scumread of someone doesn't hinder conversation. In fact being open and honest about thoughts and potential biases helps.

Simple answer: I pulled a nancy.

I have not once townread you for reals. I thought you were crumbling something and read the crumb so something felt off so I called you obvTown to see what you'd do. Your vote on Titus was opportunistic as fuck. You manipulated me pretty damn well into thinking those were the options. Furthermore targeting Tchill doesn't match it. So if you obvTown (which I don't think you can) then I will treat you as such.

Mainly I am throwing caution to the wind like a child riding a bike for the first time alone.

@Ginngie you're like the big sister I never had this game. <3
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1295 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

@nancy you gonna chit chat about Gamma anytime soon? You know the person you are voting?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1299 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

I'm not really interested in stall tactics from someone who says she hasn't interacted with him despite it is day three when we've had multiple lulls.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1301 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Erm...Gamma -- Why did you write that big long rant to me despite Ginngie voting you and Ginngie being near certain town? If you think I could be scum why are you trying to convince me to townread you?

Both you and nancy are doing it.

Is that because you and Gamma have decided to kill Ginngie so convincing nigh on close to confirmed town of your views is unimportant? Or are you hoping to convince me you're Town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1305 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

So Gamma nancy massive scum team awesome.

Thanks Gamma.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1309 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Most likely a scumslip from massive that all the scums have powers.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1312 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

By the power of Ice Cream and Math I ask what are all your reads Gamma?

Warning: In California it is extremely hot and ice cream may melt at a moment's notice
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1315 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1314, Ginngie wrote:
V/LA from Saturday, the 9th to literally whenever I can post again after the hurricane lol
I send you awesome amazing hugs of love

@mod Can we get a deadline push til those from Florida get back? I don't think it is fair to Florida/Texas players that they have to try to come back to this. Or deal with prod timers
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1317 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

*Yawn*

I really suppose I should quit being this macho about Gamma being scum but I guess it is in my nature.

I just wanna see Gamma give reads before I die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1319 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

*snore*

This ice cream might melt of boredom.

Prod Dodge because literally nothing has happened.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1328 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And I think it is scum have a lot of power and massive slipped.

It is midnight. *snores*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1331 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1329, nancy wrote:Grendel could you talk about where your reads are at with humeaneatingmonkey flipping town please? If you don't have time to talk about all of them then maybe pick ~2-3 that feel most important to you? Your progression on me/Robbnva in particular is something I don't really understand; I'd like to know what changed between where you seem to have a pretty tentative townread on me and where I'm your top townread and just your earlier treatment of Robbnva in general where it looks like you're townreading him but have him as a nullread (?) once you put out a readslist.
This is a lot of words not about Gamma.

You said you needed to interact with Gamma before detailing thoughts on Gamma.

So where are your questions to Gamma?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1333 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vanilla ice cream kill Gamma Emerald
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1359 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gamma is obvScum.

Still moving.

I hope Gamma is allergic to my ice cream *grins*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1364 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Let me know when you're caught up so I can address all your questions
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1372 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71688&user_select[]=28404

Meta I am referring to for Gamma.

And on Kingdom hearts respectfully not reading it. Gamma is a hyper poster. By the time I read all that my brain would be mush.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1381 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

He's scummy as fuck trying to buddy me felt weird and never recovered.

Reactions to PR claims are not Town Gamma.

He feels wrong

#caseBeforeDriving
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1384 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah. He talked and communicated with people and vigged scum

Sorry super tired...it's more I know and I see it thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1388 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because you are obv scum and scum are trying to cross bus to give you Town cred but their attempts have a foundation weaker than a four hour long jenga game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1389 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

You also notice there is like no other content either.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1397 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

So Gamma and Massive like I said yippie.

At work. The CC can wait.

I highly doubt the role madness anyway just saying.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1404 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

...wow

Massive obvScum says "I am a PR"

After nancy likely being honest to Ginngie's gambit/post/...whatever word you want to use.

People were circling around Massive so Massive was likely to go down.

He is clearly is scum.

Like why would you want nancy to claim when she is prob Town?

And there is nothing that says how many PRs are allowed in a game?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1407 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vibe away.

I haven't had a chance to look for crumbs in a bakery let alone this thread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1427 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1417, nancy wrote:I'm a 2-shot tracker, I targeted Tchill mostly in case he was roleblocked or to catch him in a lie or rule out any other shenanigans, didn't actually expect him to get shot last night since I think we'd be in mylo if he was alive and shooting tonight

I don't really have the care level to say stuff properly but I don't think the way Gamma's responded to being L-1 is town, don't really know why massive being in a weird tunnel is the thing he most wants to talk about there + not doing anything with the fact that he's L-1, don't understand what you taking your gambit seriously or not has anything to do with massive, really wish that he would stop fucking misgendering you. lime in da coconut should probably know better than to base reads off setup spec if they are who I think they are but I could be wrong on the altguess, me treating Gamma like a partner is something that doesn't make any sense at all if they are + they haven't followed up on their catchup at all but I can't really be bothered engaging with them to figure out how much of that is bs or just not having a good game or whatever, Grendel's response to my scumread is probably the scummiest thing I've seen all game, don't understand at all how he completely flips massive and me in his reads and his reasoning for me being scum is essentially just an ellipsis, still have no idea why he's townreading Gamma

pedit lol
Have you used your other shot?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1430 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Guys 10 HOURS!!

Votes on Gamma obvScum please
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1452 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Imho obvious from yesterday.

Will post more when I can Wednesdays suck for Mafia for me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1453 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Glad you and your folks are okay Drixx!!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1456 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1319, MathBlade wrote:*snore*

In post 1333, MathBlade wrote:
Try it I dare you.

Will type a long ass post why when I get home but you+nancy is incredibly obvious. Else why would nancy roll over?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1457 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Would also be down for a Grendel lynch too. Like nancy Grendel Gamma obvTeam
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1476 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1377, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Interestingly while I was in Civilization mafia, the longest Large Theme, I was also in Open 675, the longest Open. Both games sucked up a ridiculous amount of my time.

Civilization Mafia Mafia:

Votecount 3.56:

Gamma Emerald (4): Mathblade, Ginngie, nancy, lime in da coconut
nancy (1): massive
Mathblade (0):
lime in da coconut (0):
Drixx (0):
Grendel (0):
massive (0):
Ginngie (0):
PenguinPower (0):

Not Voting: Gamma Emerald, Grendel, Drixx, PenguinPower

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.

The day has begun and will end in (expired on 2017-09-17 23:00:00).

Spoiler: Remaining Posts:
Drixx: 59
Ginngie: 54
lime in da coconut: 62
Gamma Emerald: 45
Mathblade: 23
Grendel: 60
massive: 55
PenguinPower: 70
nancy: 43

Replacements omg!
Prods did go out.
This VC is the highlight of why Gamma is scum.

Gamma sat at L-1 a
reallllly
long time here.

Then a nancy wagon develops.

If Gamma was Town scum could have hammered there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1477 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1399, Grendel wrote:I kinda thought you were a power role Massive, with how you honed onto nancy's cliam. I was hoping you could keep it under wraps until later since we've had literally no aid from town's power at night this game. Sorry I was too late to back you up, and you felt you had to claim to get nancy lynched. :/

I guess on the bright side this means I don't have to work to get anybody to listen to me for once.

massive,
Gamma Emerald, Ginngie,
PenguinPower
Drixx, MathBlade,
lime, nancy

-/-/-/-/-/-

Massive stands to gain nothing from 1 v 1ing another softed power role, and he claimed on his own volition under no pressure. I don't see a way Massive is scum in this situation barring some very left field theories.

I don't think that nancy handles a slot the way she handled Gamma earlier, and moreover I agree that Gamma being the only wagon today is very questionable.

Drixx is a toss up for me because for a while I thought that Korts might be a red herring. Ei a player scum read for playstle vs their actually motivations. after putting the slot off for a while it seems that their really isn't anything town like I recall from the slot. I'm too busy to check their isos right now, but I will look into it.

Math's play today has been pretty scummy. Nothing about Gamma has been obscum fmpov, and seeing Math insist that he has been doesn't jive with me. It looks like over compensation. The point that Massive calling the game a role maddness is a scum slip also doesn't seem believable. My only qualm is that I think that in this sutiantion Math would be bussing nancy instead of pushing a mislynch on Gamma. The scum Math I remember likes to bus a lot. I guess that this would call into question Gamma's legitimacy, I'll have to consider that bridge when I come to it.

Lime and his predecessor have flown under the radar this game. This may be due to how Dark horse played up to my own thoughts on the game state intentionally or not (If dark hourse was purposely echoing me then wow, he really got inside me head). Lime doing little to push or poke outside of his recently competeled catch-up, and his handling Gamma/nancy aren't good. Scum also tend to leave in drop points vs proactively use points they've already made in the thread. Example here being how I asked Lime to explain they reads in a more cohesive manner, and they're response was that I should find it myself.

nancy avoiding my questions about claim at this stage were bad, her taking my town read on her for granted until I start questioning her slot is worse, her getting positively counterclaimed seals the deal.

-/-/-/-/-

I'd be lying if I said I'm wholly positive that the team is all in nancy, Lime, Math/Drixx. I do think that there is a chance that Penguin could be the final scum. I'm not prepared to jump away from my original tells, yet I'm not even sure why I was town reading eddie so hard outside of that specific reason.

Outside of him I would be very surprised to learn any of Massive/Gamma/Gingie were scum based off today's interactions alone.
Look who finally becomes active a drops a vote on nancy.

Grendel from playing with me knows I am an overconfident player and well...He claims I am scummy because I am loud lololol

Grendel is stretching for reasons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1478 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@lime -- Do you have a TLDR on that?

I quite frankly will not read all of that unless I can see some method of comprehending it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1479 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1466, lime in da coconut wrote:
Spoiler: Playerlist Reference
Drixx/Korts
Ginngie
Game Replacement/Eddie Cane/PersephoneSidekick
Gamma Emerald/Sunlit Diamond/Draynth
MathBlade/Robbnva
Grendel/Kaboose
lime in da coconut/Dark Horse

nancy

Vecna/Aristophanes
Titus/Assemblerotws
Tchill13
humaneatingmonkey
massive

Spoiler: Votecounts Reference
In post 53, RadiantCowbells wrote:PersephoneSidekick (4): Kaboose,
Dark Horse
humaneatingmonkey
, Robbnva
Robbnva (3): PersephoneSidekick,
massive
Tchill13

Aristophanes
(2): Draynth, Korts
humaneatingmonkey
(1):
Ginngie

massive
(1):
Aristophanes

Not Voting:
Assemblerotws
nancy
In post 125, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Tchill13
(3):
Dark Horse
humaneatingmonkey
, Korts
PersephoneSidekick (2): Kaboose, Robbnva
humaneatingmonkey
(2):
Ginngie
Assemblerotws
Robbnva (1): PersephoneSidekick
Aristophanes
(1): Sunlight Diamond
Kaboose (1):
massive

massive
(1):
Aristophanes

Not Voting:
nancy
Tchill13
In post 205, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Tchill13
(4):
Dark Horse
humaneatingmonkey
, Korts, Sunlight Diamond
Robbnva (2): PersephoneSidekick,
Assemblerotws
Aristophanes
(2):
Ginngie
Tchill13

PersephoneSidekick (2): Kaboose, Robbnva
Kaboose (1):
massive

massive
(1):
Aristophanes

Not Voting:
nancy
In post 250, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Tchill13
(4):
Dark Horse
humaneatingmonkey
Robbnva (2): Eddie Cane,
Assemblerotws
Aristophanes
(2):
Ginngie
Tchill13

massive
(2):
Aristophanes
, Robbnva
Kaboose (1):
massive

Not Voting:
nancy
, Kaboose
In post 325, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Tchill13
(4):
Dark Horse
humaneatingmonkey
Robbnva (2):
Assemblerotws
, Eddie Cane
Aristophanes
(2):
Ginngie
nancy

massive
(1):
Aristophanes

Kaboose (1):
massive

Eddie Cane (1): Robbnva
Ginngie
(1):
Tchill13

Not Voting: Kaboose
In post 400, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Tchill13
(4):
Dark Horse
humaneatingmonkey
, Korts,
Ginngie

Robbnva (3):
Assemblerotws
, Eddie Cane, Sunlight Diamond
Aristophanes
(2):
nancy
Tchill13

massive
(1):
Aristophanes

Grendel (1):
massive

Not Voting: Grendel
In post 451, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Tchill13
(4):
Dark Horse
humaneatingmonkey
, Korts,
Ginngie

Robbnva (3):
Assemblerotws
, Eddie Cane, Sunlight Diamond
Vecna
(2):
nancy
Tchill13

massive
(1):
Vecna

Grendel (1):
massive

Not Voting: Grendel, Robbnva
In post 581, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Vecna
(4):
nancy
Tchill13
Ginngie
, Korts,
Robbnva (2):
Assemblerotws
, Sunlight Diamond
Sunlit Diamond (1): Grendel
Ginngie
(1): Eddie Cane
Grendel (1):
massive

Korts (1):
Vecna

Not Voting: Robbnva,
humaneatingmonkey
Dark Horse
I'm presuming the mass exodus from the Tchill wagon is a result of Tchill claiming (and presumably also why Tchill died last night).
In post 650, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Vecna
(4):
nancy
Tchill13
Ginngie
, Korts
humaneatingmonkey
(2): Grendel, Sunlit Diamond
Robbnva (1):
AssemblerotwsD

massive
(1): Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane (1):
humaneatingmonkey

Grendel (1):
massive

Korts (1):
Vecna

Not Voting: Robbnva,
Dark Horse
In post 762, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Assemblerotws
(6):
nancy
humaneatingmonkey
Ginngie
Dark Horse
, Sunlit Diamond, Eddie Cane
Vecna
(2):
Tchill13
, Korts
humaneatingmonkey
(2): Grendel,
Vecna

Robbnva (1):
AssemblerotwsD

Grendel (1):
massive

Not Voting: Robbnva
Obviously this was a failed deadline rush wagon but I need the context for why it was Assemblerotws (who had zero votes in the previous votecount) rather than Vecna, humaneatingmonkey, or for that matter the vanity wagons of the time (Robbnva/massive/Eddie Cane/Grendel/Korts). Did Vecna claim? Did humaneatingmonkey claim?
In post 827, Ether wrote:
humaneatingmonkey
(2):
Dark Horse
, Sunlit Diamond
Eddie Cane (2):
Tchill13
, Robbnva
Tchill13
(2):
massive
Assemblerotws

Assemblerotws
(1):
Ginngie

Not Voting:
nancy
humaneatingmonkey
, Eddie Cane, Grendel, Korts
In post 851, Ether wrote:
Tchill13
(4):
massive
Assemblerotws
, Eddie Cane, Korts
humaneatingmonkey
(3):
Dark Horse
, Sunlit Diamond, Grendel
Eddie Cane (2):
Tchill13
, Robbnva
Assemblerotws
(1):
Ginngie

Not Voting:
nancy
humaneatingmonkey
In post 875, RadiantCowbells wrote:
humaneatingmonkey
(4):
Dark Horse
, Sunlit Diamond, Grendel, Eddie Cane
Tchill13
(2):
massive
Assemblerotws

Assemblerotws
(1):
Ginngie

Korts (1):
Tchill13

Not Voting:
nancy
humaneatingmonkey
, Korts
In post 950, RadiantCowbells wrote:Korts (2):
Tchill13
, Gamma Emerald
Robbnva (2): Eddie Cane, Korts
humaneatingmonkey
(2):
Dark Horse
, Grendel
Tchill13
(2):
massive
Assemblerotws

Assemblerotws
(1):
Ginngie

Not Voting:
nancy
humaneatingmonkey
In post 1080, RadiantCowbells wrote:Eddie Cane (3): Robbnva,
Ginngie
Tchill13

humaneatingmonkey
(2):
Dark Horse
, Grendel
Tchill13
(2):
massive
Assemblerotws

Korts (1): Gamma Emerald
Robbnva (1): Eddie Cane
Not Voting:
nancy
humaneatingmonkey
, Korts
In post 1150, RadiantCowbells wrote:Game Replacement(4): Robbnva,
Ginngie
Tchill13
humaneatingmonkey

Tchill13
(2):
massive
Titus

humaneatingmonkey
(1):
Dark Horse

Korts (1): Gamma Emerald
Robbnva (1): Eddie Cane
Titus
(1): Korts
Not Voting:
nancy
, Grendel
In post 1175, RadiantCowbells wrote:Game Replacement(2):
Tchill13
humaneatingmonkey

Tchill13
(2):
massive
Titus

humaneatingmonkey
(2):
Dark Horse
, Grendel
Mathblade (2): Eddie Cane,
Ginngie

Titus
(2): Drixx, Gamma Emerald
nancy
(1): Mathblade
Not Voting:
nancy
In post 1236, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Titus
(6): Gamma Emerald,
nancy
Ginngie
Tchill13
, Mathblade,
humaneatingmonkey

humaneatingmonkey
(3):
Dark Horse
, Grendel, Drixx
Tchill13
(2):
massive
, Game Replacement
Not Voting:
Titus
Here the question becomes why Titus was the deadline-rush wagon rather than Game Replacement or Mathblade (or I suppose the nancy vanity wagon). Also, because I'm using this as a reference I want to have the failed D1 deadline rush VC quoted right next to this one for ease-of-comparison.
In post 762, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Assemblerotws
(6):
nancy
humaneatingmonkey
Ginngie
Dark Horse
, Sunlit Diamond, Eddie Cane
Vecna
(2):
Tchill13
, Korts
humaneatingmonkey
(2): Grendel,
Vecna

Robbnva (1):
AssemblerotwsD

Grendel (1):
massive

Not Voting: Robbnva
In post 1282, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma Emerald (1): Mathblade
Not Voting: Gamma Emerald,
nancy
Ginngie
Dark Horse
, Grendel, Drixx,
massive
, Game Replacement
In post 1360, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma Emerald (4): Mathblade,
Ginngie
nancy
lime in da coconut

nancy
(1):
massive

Not Voting: Gamma Emerald, Grendel, Drixx, Game Replacement
In post 1377, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma Emerald (4): Mathblade,
Ginngie
nancy
lime in da coconut

nancy
(1):
massive

In post 1425, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma Emerald (3): Mathblade,
Ginngie
nancy

nancy
(3):
massive
, Grendel,
lime in da coconut

Not Voting: Gamma Emerald, Drixx, PenguinPower
I honestly think there's a rather significant chance both scumbuddies are in Not Voting here. There has to be at least one, since the only scumteam with none would be Mathblade/Grendel. I'll keep an open mind to the possibility, but I rather sincerely doubt that combo.
In post 1445, RadiantCowbells wrote:
nancy
(5):
massive
, Grendel,
lime in da coconut
, Gamma Emerald,
Ginngie

Gamma Emerald (2): Mathblade,
nancy

Not Voting: Drixx, PenguinPower
Updated with extra alignments now which will help me in my reread. Additionally updated with D3 VCs.
Omg you do VCA like I do yay!

Let's be as my sister says thread masons?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1484 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1480, Ginngie wrote:Math is scum by association with nancy btw
Good luck with that when I am the one on Gamma and pointed out the nancy question that lead to her lynch. Only reason I wasn't voting there was RL. So like unless you're saying me nancy Gamma your point makes no sense. And if you are help me "bus".
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1486 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1483, Ginngie wrote:Busy but compare interactions.

Robbvna was never questioned by nancy

However, was always defending Robb by questioning and saying scumreads on him didn't make sense.

Considering its quite clear that nancy fucked heavily with asking a lot of questione, giving reasoning for people.

She has no basis for her reads to justify the defense of that slot.

nancy scum will call the scummiest teammate town. Example when she said Math was town even after the horribad push by Math on her.

This was nancy going "I don't understand why you're trying to bus me or distance, when she will just go "let us just townread each other."
Lol look Ginngie.

I am a master busser when I bus.

Seriously. I can provide samples. When I bus I buy stock in greyhound and run it into the ground.

Gamma is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1488 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

However, was always defending Robb by questioning and saying scumreads on him didn't make sense.

Considering its quite clear that nancy fucked heavily with asking a lot of questione, giving reasoning for people.

nancy scum will call the scummiest teammate town. Example when she said Math was town even after the horribad push by Math on her.

This was nancy going "I don't understand why you're trying to bus me or distance, when she will just go "let us just townread each other."
I was also manipulating nancy.

She in night and day lied and called me Town.

I had her pegged on read in and called her Town to get her to relax then lead Gamma wagon and then scum divert to another scum and you have the courage to bullshit I am scum?

ObvTown doesn't mean right.

We are lynching Gamma who scum didn't want lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1489 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1487, Ginngie wrote:Gamma is town, you're not.

You're logic is that Gamma is scum because nancy was a counterwagon is flawed because nancy was scum.

It's actually kinda bad in a vaccum and not just an association

Math I don't care about any of your responses?

You're the first I've analyzed using meta I know of nancy and actual analysis comparing to others.

When I'm done doing everyone else then maybe I'll reconsider but I'm not.

Also you went "hey but self meta and skills" instead of attacking my reasoning and telling me I'm wrong.

That just adds to the fact that you're trying to fight the argument using points that don't even matter
You're using meta.

I counter with meta.

I use actual stuff in this thread

Demonstrate that scum want Gamma alive and then you work with scum to try to get me lynched.

There isn't a wall big enough for me to facepalm on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1490 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Prod Dodge.

*Yawn*

Seriously...Post count limited doesn't mean never post people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1494 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1492, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1488, MathBlade wrote:

I was also manipulating nancy.

She in night and day lied and called me Town.

I had her pegged on read in and called her Town to get her to relax then lead Gamma wagon and then scum divert to another scum and you have the courage to bullshit I am scum?

ObvTown doesn't mean right.

We are lynching Gamma who scum didn't want lynched.
Wait she LIED in night and day? can you cite this?
We talked on skype post game. I think she might have posted about it but I doubt it. I was curious as to how she read me so well and it came out. Hence earlier I said I pulled a nancy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1495 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Game solved just no townies or anyone who isn't pocketed around.

*sigh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1498 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Wow now Gamma is using bs Grammar.

:(

Seriously Gamma and Grendel are scum. Ginngie is pocketed and Drixx is just like not trying.

I am frustrated and pissed because I solved this game a while back and no matter how much I try it doesn't matter:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1499 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like i vote Gamma.

Gamma OMGUS's.

How much plainer can this be?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1503 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Interesting Ginngie: what makes you say I have a guilty on Gamma?

And if so why weren't you following it?

This post is wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to begin. I'm at a loss for words as far as my gimmick goes because I don't have any clever quip prepared for this level of wrongness. I'm not going to call the whole post a steaming pile of shit because there are parts to it that are fine (which I have edited out). But nothing you've said in here is accurate.

nancy absolutely does handle a partner the way she handled Gamma. Gamma Emerald was the main wagon because he's just that obvious scum.
In spite of us having a hard guilty on nancy I'd even still be willing to lynch Gamma for this very reason; I guarantee you he does not flip town here. The most scummy aspect of Mathblade's play is how there hasn't been anything scummy in Mathblade's play. They bleed town every step of the way and that's the closest thing to a warning sign possible from their play this game. Even there I have doubts. And for the record the meta is backwards. Mathblade doesn't bus much. (They do but only when it's unavoidable.)

Fyi your meta on me is wrong lime.

I bus a lot and I bus never.

I have toned it down a lot since starting on site but I bleed Town always.

Especially when I am Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1504 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1501, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait I ISOed math and he didn't have a guilty, unless you mean his "one of X and Y" theories
I feel you're going home to mislynch me at least have the decency to use they instead of he.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1505 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Interesting Ginngie: what makes you say I have a guilty on Gamma?

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1507 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1506, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1503, MathBlade wrote:nteresting Ginngie: what makes you say I have a guilty on Gamma?

In post 1455, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1452, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Imho obvious from yesterday.

Will post more when I can Wednesdays suck for Mafia for me.
Why is it "obvious"?
In post 1456, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1319, MathBlade wrote:*snore*

In post 1333, MathBlade wrote:
Try it I dare you.

Will type a long ass post why when I get home but you+nancy is incredibly obvious. Else why would nancy roll over?
After a flipped vanilla cop you're basically claiming to be "the main" vanilla cop.

yet you haven't claimed that and you would have at L-1.

Doesn't make any logical sense.
I haven't claimed it and I haven't not claimed it either.

There is usually intent before a claim.

And by those posts I would be claiming Vanilla day vig which I am obviously not or Gamma would be dead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1512 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1509, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1507, MathBlade wrote:I haven't claimed it and I haven't not claimed it either.

There is usually intent before a claim.

And by those posts I would be claiming Vanilla day vig which I am obviously not or Gamma would be dead.
what was the fucking purpose of it.
Wrong question:

The real question is why have I lied twice given my meta to not lie?

If you were actually using meta correctly that would be your question.

And to answer the purpose is to claim so I would ya know rather leave that mystery for scum til intent which hopefully will never come because my wagon is a PoS.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1513 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Lime I would agree if no scum PRs.

If scum PRs I could see one more Town PR.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1514 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

I'd give scum a godfather roleblocker and rolecop.

That'd balance with a weak PR imho left.

But then again everyone hates my sense of balance. :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1517 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1516, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Drixx
Why aren't you voting Gamma?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1518 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Drixx I mean that l-1 vote is terribad but with Drixx scum Gamma town you have to explain why Drixx didn't hammer Gamma after multiple begs for a day and a half.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1521 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1520, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1377, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma Emerald (4): Mathblade, Ginngie, nancy, lime in da coconut
Mathblade (0):
lime in da coconut (0):
Drixx (0):
Grendel (0):
massive (0):
Ginngie (0):
PenguinPower (0):

So Grendel, Drixx, and PP didn't hammer here very easy to do so given nancy was the guilty.

So with my slot and nacy, where are the last two scum?

It's funny you say this.

Why

because it would appear more scum would be on the wagon than not if you follow your logic.
I am saying not because all four off it are scum that is absurd.

I am saying if Gamma Town then scum would have hammered the instant a nancy wagon started popping up.

The real question is why none of those four off did.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1522 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

(Minus Gamma obvs..lol)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1525 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am not scum.
Assume you're not scum for a moment.
nancy is confirmed scum.
Even if lime is scum which I doubt there would still be one scum off.

Unless you're claiming scum with Gamma and scum had a tracker/Big Brother not a rolecop? And you were trying to put PRs.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1527 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1242, Ginngie wrote:I know who targeted TChill last night. Here is the problem, there are two people. one is scum the other is a town power role.

dilemma time.

Now I will take a 1v1 town/mafia trade all day, but would like to avoid it if possible (technically 2, since I am outing myself too but whatever)

so, on your next post, claim if you targeted TChill. DO NOT TELL ME WHAT POWER YOU USED, just that you targeted him.

here is what is going to happen, scum is going to (probably) wait as long as they can to claim to see who the other player is. Also scum might just straight out lie (which is what I am hoping). If they do that, then we know for sure which one is scum and the other doesnt have to claim. Time to see who starts to lurk.

not going to post again until the two players claim or someone lies about targeting TChill.

So let me get this straight:

You're another PR who claimed to know targets yes?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1529 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

And why would scum shoot an unknown PR versus one who knows who targeted the dead?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1532 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

I like the thought of obvScum Gamma lynched but hey..Apparently there's resistance to the obvious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1533 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol.

Gambit != lying

Gambit = make a post see what happens

Literally anything can be called a gambit.

*Shakes head*

Gamma is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1535 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like I said anything can be called a gambit I just couldn't think of a good word.

Again obvScum Gamma folks I gotta go

Shitting the thread for pages isn't going to help.

Seriously if anyone hammers me lynch gamma tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1543 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1399, Grendel wrote:I kinda thought you were a power role Massive, with how you honed onto nancy's cliam. I was hoping you could keep it under wraps until later since we've had literally no aid from town's power at night this game. Sorry I was too late to back you up, and you felt you had to claim to get nancy lynched. :/

I guess on the bright side this means I don't have to work to get anybody to listen to me for once.

massive,
Gamma Emerald, Ginngie,
PenguinPower
Drixx, MathBlade,
lime, nancy

-/-/-/-/-/-

Massive stands to gain nothing from 1 v 1ing another softed power role, and he claimed on his own volition under no pressure. I don't see a way Massive is scum in this situation barring some very left field theories.

I don't think that nancy handles a slot the way she handled Gamma earlier, and moreover I agree that Gamma being the only wagon today is very questionable.

Drixx is a toss up for me because for a while I thought that Korts might be a red herring. Ei a player scum read for playstle vs their actually motivations. after putting the slot off for a while it seems that their really isn't anything town like I recall from the slot. I'm too busy to check their isos right now, but I will look into it.

Math's play today has been pretty scummy. Nothing about Gamma has been obscum fmpov, and seeing Math insist that he has been doesn't jive with me. It looks like over compensation. The point that Massive calling the game a role maddness is a scum slip also doesn't seem believable. My only qualm is that I think that in this sutiantion Math would be bussing nancy instead of pushing a mislynch on Gamma. The scum Math I remember likes to bus a lot. I guess that this would call into question Gamma's legitimacy, I'll have to consider that bridge when I come to it.

Lime and his predecessor have flown under the radar this game. This may be due to how Dark horse played up to my own thoughts on the game state intentionally or not (If dark hourse was purposely echoing me then wow, he really got inside me head). Lime doing little to push or poke outside of his recently competeled catch-up, and his handling Gamma/nancy aren't good. Scum also tend to leave in drop points vs proactively use points they've already made in the thread. Example here being how I asked Lime to explain they reads in a more cohesive manner, and they're response was that I should find it myself.

nancy avoiding my questions about claim at this stage were bad, her taking my town read on her for granted until I start questioning her slot is worse, her getting positively counterclaimed seals the deal.

-/-/-/-/-

I'd be lying if I said I'm wholly positive that the team is all in nancy, Lime, Math/Drixx. I do think that there is a chance that Penguin could be the final scum. I'm not prepared to jump away from my original tells, yet I'm not even sure why I was town reading eddie so hard outside of that specific reason.

Outside of him I would be very surprised to learn any of Massive/Gamma/Gingie were scum based off today's interactions alone.
In post 1152, Grendel wrote:
In post 1134, Gamma Emerald wrote:I do see what you are talking about in your first paragraph. The interactions between the two slots did get vitriolic because of that one v one. In the second paragraph I see what you meant and yeah I didn't see anything that felt middle-of-the-roadish to me. I don't really agree that interacting in the present is a big town indicator. For me it's something I commonly do, and something I decided to not do here as I've noted it becomes detrimental at times, specifically in Real Folk Blues it kept me from reading through at a decent speed.
So, other than monkey, where are your reads at? I mostly want to see who you are considering lynching as we get close to deadline.
I'll do the monkey scumgame analysis soonish.
There is some flux in my null reads, and idk where third scum would be because I've been too strapped for time to do associative diving. Tho given how poorly it had worked in the past it might be for the best that I put that off until a scum flip happens.

nancy, Vedith,
Ginngie, Gamma,
Dark Horse, Korts, Robbnva, Tchill13,
Titus,
massive, Monkey

I almost want to Tchill because of this EoD lurk he has going on while pushing the lynch that hasn't formed a viable counter wagon. I'd advocate lynching him tomorrow if he doesn't make that second kill tonight. Lol @ me if I hard defended gambiating scum D1.

Titus predesser did nothing, and with exception to EoD1 has flown under the radar. I'd prefer to not lynch her outside of last minute compromise. From what I've heard Math say Titus's town game is stronger then her scum game. And I know from first hand experience that Titus is strong as scum!

Massive is hard to explain. I didn't find anything about him town per say. I didn't like how he threatened to scum read me for discrediting Rob's play. Then how he backed off because you told him to. I didn't like that interaction at all even if he is town reading you. It seems like he was too easy to convince there.

This type of direct switch is indicative of a rather large bus.

Grendel also said to nancy and Vedith that he needed them to vote. Knowing nancy is scum that is pretty damning.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1544 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oooh wait GameReplacement is PP interesting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1545 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Lime odds of scum lurking trying to tear people apart?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1549 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Will read later. Sore as fuck from helping friends move.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1561 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1560, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1559, Drixx wrote:I apologize for frustrating you Ginngie. So scum!nancy pushing Gamma (before she scum claimed) means he should be in the probtown/paranoia pile?
yee, I've been analyzing patterns in how nancy deals with each player.

Every town player matches up how nancy treated gamma
Absolutely not.

*facepalm*

How are you like this bad? Seriously. By your own logic you're scum with the moderator.

Wanna lynch the mod?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1567 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1563, Drixx wrote:See ... Ginngie pointing it out is where you should have left it. You coming in and trying to hang your hat on it is super oily and opportunistic.

The first answer that comes to mind to your "question" is: distancing.

This.

I am sore from helping move.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1575 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1570, Gamma Emerald wrote:We just went an entire day without activity I think. Step it up. Grendel I'd like you to cast a vote ASAP.
Been sick.

Not much has changed requiring me to post.

I could compromise on PenguinPower but {Gamma,Grendel,PP} are my three top scumreads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1580 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1579, Grendel wrote:I started rereading some isos. Starting with Korts/Drixx. I'm getting off now but expect to come back and finish that tomorrow afternoon.

I'm thinking Lime next and finishing with Math.

@Gamma

Did you ever post a more through case on that slot?

Korts kinda reminds me of our mutual frieng UG's scum game. Where UG gets all Grandose and dramatic with his posting. Outside of that I'm not sure I'm seeing as much Korts!scum as I expected (I'm at Kort's 316 aka Tchill scum case). If you have any input to share please do.
Scum chain lynches town don't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1582 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: PenguinPower
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1583 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Debating Drixx and PP but only if PP is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1591 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1585, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1581, lime in da coconut wrote:I realize I spearheaded a Drixx push, but nothing kills my interest in wagoning there faster than my primary and secondary suspects voting the wagon. Drixx is right:
You did? Where was your vote on the wagon? First, second, not at all?
In post 1581, lime in da coconut wrote:The votes on him were opportunistic.
Not on my part.
Are you going to give reads like ever?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1600 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1598, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1595, Gamma Emerald wrote:If I remember correctly you only do it when you're trying to case someone right?
Pretty much. It's not hard set, but, yep.
Bullshirt.

If it wasn't close to midnight I would find it.

Penguin Power puts forth a fuck ton more than this in the games I have played with Penguin Power.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1603 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1602, Gamma Emerald wrote:I guess other than Railgun btw since he entered late iirc
Oh you mean except the game that actually matters because he was a replacement there and a replacement here.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=71732&user_select[]=28106

Look at the cut of Power's jib in that game. Power gives opinions and pushes things.

He read enough of the thread to understand it and make smart ass comments.

Seriously. The fact Power isn't commenting / making a decision on anything means he is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1605 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have to go to work but you do short snippy posts with declaratives.

Here you are doing short snippy posts with waffles.

Nice threat btw, sure as hell don't do that as Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1627 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lime I have one thing to say.

If you assume I suck then I always will.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

It's something that infuriates me and every time I have alted I have been outed

If you know my meta as scum then you'd know that as scum I have differences other than competent.

If the only reason you have for scumreading me is not sucking I can show you a game that I almost single handedly won in LYLO til another player decided fuck it I am voting.

I would encourage you to remove your bias there. I may not be as good as Town but saying that encourages other players to think I suck and gives scum an easy out. Even if you think it please don't say it about another player.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1629 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1628, PenguinPower wrote:Ha! I missed that. Lime is trying to meta read me too. That's hilarious.

Math/Lime is not a thing most likely.

VOTE: Mathblade

Hate the above post. L-1 and things.
Like is Town when I get mislynched.

I am not claiming fyi.

Reasons.

Hope you like Tay swift songs Power.

Because I am sweeeeeet and best served cold.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1631 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have to run errands then therapy later so AFK a while.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1632 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Just for you Power.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1636 (isolation #108) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

IF you mean leave a lasting impression yes.

Drixx and PP final answer or Ginngie + Grendel.

Those are the only two teams.

And if I am wrong well played scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1638 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly it is a divided pair.

Either you and Grendel or Drixx and PP.

Mainly you if Town I can't figure out why you wouldn't be hammered if Town.

And if you are scum because of that then the only partner that makes sense is Grendel.

However PP is not following his Town meta and it feels like he is being forced to decide between bussing or me.

I don't see worlds with Ginngie or Lime scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1640 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1639, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1638, MathBlade wrote:Mainly it is a divided pair.

And if you are scum because of that then the only partner that makes sense is Grendel.

However PP is not following his Town meta and it feels like he is being forced to decide between bussing or me.

you literally just said
In post 1636, MathBlade wrote:IF you mean leave a lasting impression yes.

Drixx and PP final answer or Ginngie + Grendel.

Autocorrect sucks? I meant Gamma and Grendel.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1641 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I've been sniping off posts in a hurry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1644 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1642, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1638, MathBlade wrote:However PP is not following his Town meta and it feels like he is being forced to decide between bussing or me.
Bussing is my scum meta.
.....This is PP trying to argue however today goes he is town.

If we manage to lynch Drixx and I am right that Drixx is PP's partner PP can go "OH LOOK SEE...Not bussing so I have to be town riiiight?"

However if we mislynch me he can say "I'm not scum Math was town...."

PP is trying to just paint himself in a really good light for either lynch and still won't commit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1646 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

What about it?

That is a broad question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1648 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1647, Gamma Emerald wrote:He had an opportunity to bus yesterday, why didn't he?
You mean the question that's been annoying me all day? If I had an answer it wouldn't be annoying me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1650 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because usually it is pretty clear with a scum flip who did what and why.

This means either you're scum or players I have come to respect are acting very suboptimally. It doesn't make sense.

I need to sleep before work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1652 (isolation #116) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is literally how I scumhunt. Like shit like this makes me scumread you.

I look at the pattern of votes and then from those make conclusions. I have done it in more games than I can count.

I have to get ready for work but you have to be joking.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1653 (isolation #117) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1655 (isolation #118) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1656 (isolation #119) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Seriously. Like....Please stop doing this. It feels fabricated.

My biggest question when scumhunting is WHY?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1671 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1668, Ginngie wrote:Drixx or Math

can we just bloody pick already
Then Drixx it is since there is no scum Ginngie world.

VOTE: Drixx

Out with friends will respond to everything else later:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1706 (isolation #121) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Drixx
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1716 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol like I don't get why Lime was killed.

Like Drixx being scum explains him not hammering Gamma he's never around.

So last scum is either Power or someone already on the Gamma wagon.

Likely just power.

VOTE: Penguin Power
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1719 (isolation #123) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1717, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait why don't you think it can be me
Because I had already determined it was Drixx + PP or you and Grendel.

Drixx flipped red. PP last scum.

It is either A) You're scum or B) Scum didn't hammer you when they could to save nancy.

Assume you and Drixx and nancy.

You would have joined the PP push. If you were scum with Drixx I would have been mislynched yesterday.

So you Grendel and Ginngie are Town which leaves Power.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1721 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1720, Gamma Emerald wrote:That makes sense in parts, specifically the part where you say you would have been MLed in that scenario, so even though some of it I don't get I understand as a whole.
Which parts make sense and which don't?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1723 (isolation #125) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1722, Gamma Emerald wrote:You having it narrowed down makes sense
The thing between scum not hammering me and me being scum is a bit confusing since iirc both penguin and drixx were itinerant when the nancy wagon rose
Me joining a PP wagon is a very unlikely proposition in any situation given my read on him until recently so that doesn't make much sense as a point
As I said the point about you being MLed made sense
And I'm not sure why Grendel is also out honestly but I'll put it on "he would have probably switched onto me day 3" for now
It's more cost benefit.

If I was scum I want Town lynched.
If I am Town I want scum lynched. << This

We know nancy is scum.

Why did scum not lynch you to not lynch nancy?

This lead me to the A or B above.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1732 (isolation #126) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

So it is up to Gamma or Grendel to be our hero and hammer the likely scum? Who will it be?

Stay tuned to Radiant Cowbells Civilization Mafia.

[[Translation gotta run to work won't be free til late tonight]]
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1740 (isolation #127) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1377, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Interestingly while I was in Civilization mafia, the longest Large Theme, I was also in Open 675, the longest Open. Both games sucked up a ridiculous amount of my time.

Civilization Mafia Mafia:

Votecount 3.56:

Gamma Emerald (4): Mathblade, Ginngie, nancy, lime in da coconut
Mathblade (0):
lime in da coconut (0):
Drixx (0):
Grendel (0):
massive (0):
Ginngie (0):
PenguinPower (0):

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.

The day has begun and will end in (expired on 2017-09-17 23:00:00).

Spoiler: Remaining Posts:
Drixx: 59
Ginngie: 54
lime in da coconut: 62
Gamma Emerald: 45
Mathblade: 23
Grendel: 60
massive: 55
PenguinPower: 70
nancy: 43

Replacements omg!
Prods did go out.

So it comes down to that sequence of posts damn it.

I'll need to review this tomorrow:

Mainly I need to review both Grendel's and Gamma's ISO's around this point.

If Gamma is the last scum then why would Grendel push nancy over Gamma?

And if Grendel is the last scum, why did Grendel immediately scumread nancy instead of Gamma there?

I need to focus on that area again because I don't see how the game didn't end with PP's lynch.

It's 1 am so I'll need to do this later.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1749 (isolation #128) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1196, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm current, and DAMN that's a lot of people from Civ.
In post 1188, Game Replacement wrote:VOTE: Chilly
Why do you think this is a good vote? Do you know what he claimed?
@Math I'm looking forward to working with you. However, I think that monkey post is dumb but not scum.
In post 1200, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Math monkey claimed PR.
In post 1203, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1202, MathBlade wrote:

:igmeou:
Why don't you just let him vig from HIS reads for now. Leashing isn't a "do this always" thing.
In post 1206, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, the way monkey claimed PR is fairly natural so I think it's real.
Plus, you seem to be implying you scumread me. Why is that? If not, why suggest me?
In post 1265, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly I'm kinda shaken up now. Ginngie might actually be my top scumread for now. Still townread you and GR, but I'm feeling doubtful on Math.
The start of the game for example Grendel.
Also in regards to the Titus lynch.
Mdespite having me as a top scumread Gamma finds a way to agree with me.

When I replace into a game there is usually an invisible groan I hear in my head and I look super close at people who agree with me: Gamma only started suspecting me when I suspected Gamma.

Now look at the wagon on me compared to Drixx. I am experienced scum. And as such I would not have voted Drixx at all there I would have let things linger until Drixx and I could stage a fight until no one would have believed we were together. The fact I was so early on the wagon RC forgot my vote first time around and I had to tell him should explain it.

I have to get back to work but I will respond to rest of questions later tonight but I am thinking trust my gut that Gamma is the scum right now. I want to do end to end analysis of all VCA late tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1750 (isolation #129) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1745, Grendel wrote:
In post 1638, MathBlade wrote:Mainly it is a divided pair.

Uggh wait, maybe if Math thought that Lime was as OBtown town as Gingie then they would shoot Lime even if Me/Gamma are actually better kills?
In post 1636, MathBlade wrote:IF you mean leave a lasting impression yes.

Drixx and PP final answer or Gamma + Grendel.

Plus Math would always want to shoot outside of the mutually exclusive relationships. So that's just Lime/Gingie.
As scum I would shoot in them actually to give more maneuverability.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1751 (isolation #130) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1747, Grendel wrote:I once played a game with scum Math and imeadatley after bragging about they strong bussing they decided to be resolutely anti-bus in thier pt for the rest of the game. Math made some remarks on their bussing this game, idk if that would impact things at all.

@Math

If my assumptions about how you bus are wrong or have notiable exceptions please explan and link some games.

If I had more time I'd try to a little meta diving on my own but... you know... time.

I guess if Gamma has some good examples of games he played with scum!Math now would be a good time to bring those up too.
Will go into detail late tonight some games I bus hard others not at all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1753 (isolation #131) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Sleepy as fuck. I will VCA in the am.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1754 (isolation #132) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 354, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I am quite certain that TChill is a scum team's dream opportunity for a mislynch.
@mod: Does the scum team have daychat?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1755 (isolation #133) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1277, Ginngie wrote:kinda prodge but not really cuz content?

Math/
Drixx/
massive/
Dark Horse/
nancy!
Grendel/
Gamma Emerald/
Game Replacement?

Also
In post 1261, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually Ginngie, why did you claim day 3 IC? What was the benefit?
1. scum have no reason to think I'm a liar.
2. The longer I live with the IC claim, the more I learn my reads are ass.
3. Useless IC's usually live a long time actually.
4. point 3 helps keep me alive to do other things.
5. My favorite point, because I couldn't be assed to try and deal with the playerlist the way it was lmao
Gamma is the last scum. Ginngie Lime and I were never going to vote each other and we were a town block.

Rather than letting penguin come on line Gamma hammered because he didn't want to wait for Penguin to come online.

Then Gamma sits around and waits and doesn't vote and is more trying to stall this out.

The main problem I am having is that I'm wondering if this is a Transcend scenario again. I'm imagining the dead thread either annoyed at me for being stubborn or being annoyed with me going "OMG Math you're actually right just fucking vote".

At the end of the day though based on looking through the vote counts I just think it is Gamma.

Going back through and making sure I have all the questions answered.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1756 (isolation #134) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Grendel

The TLDR is I do what I need to as scum when I need to. I don't have a meta towards bussing. Shadowrun was very much a can't bus by strategy but..... Here's the majority of my scum games so you can decide.

viewtopic.php?f=5ut 6&t=67413&user_select[]=22566 -- Gistou scum game where I bussed one buddy but was so "town" the remaining scum strongman killed me when I was the big bad infinite shot BP EXCEPT strongman and had the scum team nailed and practically coached them in thread in actions. Hell I even came up with the reflector make person target themselves meta :P

Favorite Gistou post

1841[/post] << Only bussed guilty

1828 << Never bussed at all (not sure if I even voted scum that game can't remember)

1800 << Almost every other vote was on scum but town just didn't want to vote scums. :D

1638 << Quickest bus I have ever done of a buddy. Day start to lynched like < 100 pages with a lot of people still alive no counterwagon.

Newbie scum game << Replaced into scum slot partner and I bussed the entire game. People thought we were having an "obvTown" fight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1757 (isolation #135) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1387, Gamma Emerald wrote:After getting current from last time I'm feeling a bit uneasy with massive rn. He doesn't seem to be looking at things through a normal scope, specifically the Ginngie gambit. It feels like he's spinning things or completely misinterpreting the point of the gambit.
Also real talk I'm kinda not to engaged rn but I'm going to try and keep active.
Also 3 days and I'm the lead wagon O_O I'll put a vote down later hopefully but I'm just going to state that people should take an honest look at that and think "why would a player be so unopposed near deadline?"
In post 1388, MathBlade wrote:Because you are obv scum and scum are trying to cross bus to give you Town cred but their attempts have a foundation weaker than a four hour long jenga game.
Take a look at this:

nancy has no town cred. Drixx is the amazing disappearing act. The reason the Gamma wagon was unopposed is because I failed to have enough influence to push it through.

At this point if Grendel is scum they deserve the win...Looking through all the dead townies ISOs things stand out tremendously including Drixx/Gamma Emerald from Lime. I think this is why Lime was shot. Because Lime's top scum team would be in play.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1763 (isolation #136) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

At least I voted more scum in this one :P

Well played Grendel no regrets.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1772 (isolation #137) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1766, Mulch wrote:sad to see u go RC
<3 +Infinity b/c I say so
In post 1767, Drixx wrote:
In post 1762, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Civilization Mafia Mafia and my last game ends in a
Mafia
win!
This makes me sad. I hope we'll see you again down the road. - No issues with the dead thread.

@Grendel - Super well played, especially from the moment I gave you heads up that I might be hospital bound (and did, in fact, have a stay unfortunately). You really knocked it out of the park. Well done.

@all - Apologies that my decision to go to hospital was so rushed and sudden that I couldn't post or replace or anything. The hospital wi-fi disallowed this site, so I was just totally locked out until I got home and was dead. If it's any consolation, going when I did probably saved me a week in ICU. I was right in the very beginning stages of sepsis (Bacteria growing in the blood, so it goes everywhere and that can quickly just overwhelm the body and leads to septic shock which is ridiculously dangerous). The good news is they really were crazy thorough and have me feeling better than I have in years!
I am glad you are alive and okay!!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1781 (isolation #138) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1780, Grendel wrote:Go ahead and release the scum pt RC!

Is this really going to be your last game here?
That bus though daaaaamn

I am impressed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1782 (isolation #139) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1477, MathBlade wrote:

massive,
Gamma Emerald, Ginngie,
PenguinPower
Drixx, MathBlade,
lime, nancy

-/-/-/-/-/-

-/-/-/-/-

Look who finally becomes active a drops a vote on nancy.

Grendel from playing with me knows I am an overconfident player and well...He claims I am scummy because I am loud lololol

Grendel is stretching for reasons.

Why didn't I listen to myself? Lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1788 (isolation #140) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1783, Grendel wrote:
In post 1781, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1780, Grendel wrote:Go ahead and release the scum pt RC!

Is this really going to be your last game here?
That bus though daaaaamn

I am impressed.
I've only bussed a few times my whole mafia career, (I believe this is the first time that the bus lynched a buddy, usally I bite the bullet for the team), so I'm pleasantly surprised that it worked out as well as it did. It probably had more to do with nancy no bussing in every other scum game of hers then anything I did. Her last minute distancing from me+ being on her lynch saved my butt the next couple days.

Overall I think that I was playing above my normal scum game here. I'd usually never want/allow myself to go deep as scum because being scum leaves me brunt out. I probably sound like a broken record at this point since I say that every scum game I'm in.

Anyway, Thank you Math!

Maybe one of these days we'll actually roll the same alignment.

Its too bad we didn't roll the same alignment.
If we hydra we share the same alignment :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1792 (isolation #141) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1791, Drixx wrote:I usually play exceptionally well as scum. That said, I'll learn from my betters either way.
Uhmmmm

I think as Town I could learn a lot from you but yeah I am better as scum.

I am definitely down for it though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”