Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1745, Grendel wrote:
In post 1638, MathBlade wrote:Mainly it is a divided pair.

Either you and Grendel or Drixx and PP.

Mainly you if Town I can't figure out why you wouldn't be hammered if Town.

And if you are scum because of that then the only partner that makes sense is Grendel.

However PP is not following his Town meta and it feels like he is being forced to decide between bussing or me.

I don't see worlds with Ginngie or Lime scum.
Uggh wait, maybe if Math thought that Lime was as OBtown town as Gingie then they would shoot Lime even if Me/Gamma are actually better kills?
In post 1636, MathBlade wrote:IF you mean leave a lasting impression yes.

Drixx and PP final answer or Gamma + Grendel.

Those are the only two teams.

And if I am wrong well played scum.
Plus Math would always want to shoot outside of the mutually exclusive relationships. So that's just Lime/Gingie.
As scum I would shoot in them actually to give more maneuverability.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1747, Grendel wrote:I once played a game with scum Math and imeadatley after bragging about they strong bussing they decided to be resolutely anti-bus in thier pt for the rest of the game. Math made some remarks on their bussing this game, idk if that would impact things at all.

@Math

If my assumptions about how you bus are wrong or have notiable exceptions please explan and link some games.

If I had more time I'd try to a little meta diving on my own but... you know... time.

I guess if Gamma has some good examples of games he played with scum!Math now would be a good time to bring those up too.
Will go into detail late tonight some games I bus hard others not at all.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

post 1749 has an issue but I'm having trouble posting so I'll get to it later
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Sleepy as fuck. I will VCA in the am.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 354, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I am quite certain that TChill is a scum team's dream opportunity for a mislynch.
@mod: Does the scum team have daychat?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1277, Ginngie wrote:kinda prodge but not really cuz content?

Math/
Drixx/
massive/
Dark Horse/
nancy!
Grendel/
Gamma Emerald/
Game Replacement?

Also
In post 1261, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually Ginngie, why did you claim day 3 IC? What was the benefit?
1. scum have no reason to think I'm a liar.
2. The longer I live with the IC claim, the more I learn my reads are ass.
3. Useless IC's usually live a long time actually.
4. point 3 helps keep me alive to do other things.
5. My favorite point, because I couldn't be assed to try and deal with the playerlist the way it was lmao
Gamma is the last scum. Ginngie Lime and I were never going to vote each other and we were a town block.

Rather than letting penguin come on line Gamma hammered because he didn't want to wait for Penguin to come online.

Then Gamma sits around and waits and doesn't vote and is more trying to stall this out.

The main problem I am having is that I'm wondering if this is a Transcend scenario again. I'm imagining the dead thread either annoyed at me for being stubborn or being annoyed with me going "OMG Math you're actually right just fucking vote".

At the end of the day though based on looking through the vote counts I just think it is Gamma.

Going back through and making sure I have all the questions answered.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Grendel

The TLDR is I do what I need to as scum when I need to. I don't have a meta towards bussing. Shadowrun was very much a can't bus by strategy but..... Here's the majority of my scum games so you can decide.

viewtopic.php?f=5ut 6&t=67413&user_select[]=22566 -- Gistou scum game where I bussed one buddy but was so "town" the remaining scum strongman killed me when I was the big bad infinite shot BP EXCEPT strongman and had the scum team nailed and practically coached them in thread in actions. Hell I even came up with the reflector make person target themselves meta :P

Favorite Gistou post

1841[/post] << Only bussed guilty

1828 << Never bussed at all (not sure if I even voted scum that game can't remember)

1800 << Almost every other vote was on scum but town just didn't want to vote scums. :D

1638 << Quickest bus I have ever done of a buddy. Day start to lynched like < 100 pages with a lot of people still alive no counterwagon.

Newbie scum game << Replaced into scum slot partner and I bussed the entire game. People thought we were having an "obvTown" fight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1387, Gamma Emerald wrote:After getting current from last time I'm feeling a bit uneasy with massive rn. He doesn't seem to be looking at things through a normal scope, specifically the Ginngie gambit. It feels like he's spinning things or completely misinterpreting the point of the gambit.
Also real talk I'm kinda not to engaged rn but I'm going to try and keep active.
Also 3 days and I'm the lead wagon O_O I'll put a vote down later hopefully but I'm just going to state that people should take an honest look at that and think "why would a player be so unopposed near deadline?"
In post 1388, MathBlade wrote:Because you are obv scum and scum are trying to cross bus to give you Town cred but their attempts have a foundation weaker than a four hour long jenga game.
Take a look at this:

nancy has no town cred. Drixx is the amazing disappearing act. The reason the Gamma wagon was unopposed is because I failed to have enough influence to push it through.

At this point if Grendel is scum they deserve the win...Looking through all the dead townies ISOs things stand out tremendously including Drixx/Gamma Emerald from Lime. I think this is why Lime was shot. Because Lime's top scum team would be in play.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Grendel »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hopefully no one has Ruhr Valley.

Civilization Mafia Mafia:

Votecount 6.71:

Gamma Emerald (2): Mathblade, Grendel
Mathblade (0):
Grendel (0):

Not Voting: , Gamma Emerald

With 3 alive it's 2 to lynch.

The day has begun and will end on midnight EST on the 19th.

Endgame
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:59 pm

Gamma Emerald has been lynched! He was a
Vanilla Townie
Mathblade has been endgamed! They were a
Vanilla Townie

Grendel,
Mafia Goon
, wins the game with nancy and Drixx.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Dead Thread:
Mod Thread:
Scum thread (waiting)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Civilization Mafia Mafia and my last game ends in a
Mafia
win!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

At least I voted more scum in this one :P

Well played Grendel no regrets.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by nancy »

Fine to release scum PT.

Told you you had it in you Grendel :] you did great
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Wanted to go somewhere more with the flavour but I became progressively more and more apathetic with the idea.

I hope everyone had fun.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

sad to see u go RC
Amrock#3784
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1762, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Mafia
win!
This makes me sad. I hope we'll see you again down the road. - No issues with the dead thread.

@Grendel - Super well played, especially from the moment I gave you heads up that I might be hospital bound (and did, in fact, have a stay unfortunately). You really knocked it out of the park. Well done.

@all - Apologies that my decision to go to hospital was so rushed and sudden that I couldn't post or replace or anything. The hospital wi-fi disallowed this site, so I was just totally locked out until I got home and was dead. If it's any consolation, going when I did probably saved me a week in ICU. I was right in the very beginning stages of sepsis (Bacteria growing in the blood, so it goes everywhere and that can quickly just overwhelm the body and leads to septic shock which is ridiculously dangerous). The good news is they really were crazy thorough and have me feeling better than I have in years!
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1766, Mulch wrote:sad to see u go RC
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by nancy »

Glad you're feeling better Drixx!

Also less importantly winning this means I retire 7-0 as scum woot woot :P
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by nancy »

<3 u RC
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:21 pm

<3
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1766, Mulch wrote:sad to see u go RC
<3 +Infinity b/c I say so
In post 1767, Drixx wrote:
In post 1762, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Mafia
win!
This makes me sad. I hope we'll see you again down the road. - No issues with the dead thread.

@Grendel - Super well played, especially from the moment I gave you heads up that I might be hospital bound (and did, in fact, have a stay unfortunately). You really knocked it out of the park. Well done.

@all - Apologies that my decision to go to hospital was so rushed and sudden that I couldn't post or replace or anything. The hospital wi-fi disallowed this site, so I was just totally locked out until I got home and was dead. If it's any consolation, going when I did probably saved me a week in ICU. I was right in the very beginning stages of sepsis (Bacteria growing in the blood, so it goes everywhere and that can quickly just overwhelm the body and leads to septic shock which is ridiculously dangerous). The good news is they really were crazy thorough and have me feeling better than I have in years!
I am glad you are alive and okay!!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I WAS USELESS
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by schadd_ »

nom self for modfather