Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1762, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Civilization Mafia Mafia and my last game ends in a
Mafia
win!
LAST GAME?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Vecna »

How korts and nancy lived that long after the most scumread towny ended up dead N1 is still a bit of a mystery to me :)

Also, meanie alisae in the deadthread
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Korts »

Great job, Grendel! Well played, and good bussing.

I apologize to everyone for falling off the map, and I apologize to RC, nancy, and Grendel in particular - I went camping and completely forgot to take a laptop with me, and then I met so many new people there that I forgot to check the game from my phone. Thank you, Drixx, for stepping in, and for keeping the role afloat for a few more Days despite the way I left it.

Thank you RC, for a game well-modded, and I'm sorry to hear that this is your last. I wish you the best, and hope that you aren't gone for good.

With two power roles claimed, and a third (massive) clearly implied by end of Day 1, I thought the scum team was going to have an easy win, but the town put up a good fight even so.
scumchat never die
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:05 am

Post by skirt skirt »

:)

I was bad this game
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:14 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 992, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 990, Robbnva wrote:People shouldn't quit just cause they are scumread. Town or scum it's a crappy thing to do.
He replaced out because you were being irrational and toxic.
:-)

and ftr I did follow the game, I thought lime was scum (don't even ask why.... rofl) but after the flip I knew it was grendel, mainly by poe. gamma and math were just townier. is like to point out this game I tried really hard not to be toxic, bigger person didn't work. sorry I left and let town down.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Grendel »

Go ahead and release the scum pt RC!

Is this really going to be your last game here?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1780, Grendel wrote:Go ahead and release the scum pt RC!

That bus though daaaaamn

I am impressed.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1477, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1399, Grendel wrote:I kinda thought you were a power role Massive, with how you honed onto nancy's cliam. I was hoping you could keep it under wraps until later since we've had literally no aid from town's power at night this game. Sorry I was too late to back you up, and you felt you had to claim to get nancy lynched. :/

I guess on the bright side this means I don't have to work to get anybody to listen to me for once.

VOTE: nancy

massive,
Gamma Emerald, Ginngie,
PenguinPower
Drixx, MathBlade,
lime, nancy

-/-/-/-/-/-

Massive stands to gain nothing from 1 v 1ing another softed power role, and he claimed on his own volition under no pressure. I don't see a way Massive is scum in this situation barring some very left field theories.

I don't think that nancy handles a slot the way she handled Gamma earlier, and moreover I agree that Gamma being the only wagon today is very questionable.

Drixx is a toss up for me because for a while I thought that Korts might be a red herring. Ei a player scum read for playstle vs their actually motivations. after putting the slot off for a while it seems that their really isn't anything town like I recall from the slot. I'm too busy to check their isos right now, but I will look into it.

Math's play today has been pretty scummy. Nothing about Gamma has been obscum fmpov, and seeing Math insist that he has been doesn't jive with me. It looks like over compensation. The point that Massive calling the game a role maddness is a scum slip also doesn't seem believable. My only qualm is that I think that in this sutiantion Math would be bussing nancy instead of pushing a mislynch on Gamma. The scum Math I remember likes to bus a lot. I guess that this would call into question Gamma's legitimacy, I'll have to consider that bridge when I come to it.

Lime and his predecessor have flown under the radar this game. This may be due to how Dark horse played up to my own thoughts on the game state intentionally or not (If dark hourse was purposely echoing me then wow, he really got inside me head). Lime doing little to push or poke outside of his recently competeled catch-up, and his handling Gamma/nancy aren't good. Scum also tend to leave in drop points vs proactively use points they've already made in the thread. Example here being how I asked Lime to explain they reads in a more cohesive manner, and they're response was that I should find it myself.

nancy avoiding my questions about claim at this stage were bad, her taking my town read on her for granted until I start questioning her slot is worse, her getting positively counterclaimed seals the deal.

-/-/-/-/-

I'd be lying if I said I'm wholly positive that the team is all in nancy, Lime, Math/Drixx. I do think that there is a chance that Penguin could be the final scum. I'm not prepared to jump away from my original tells, yet I'm not even sure why I was town reading eddie so hard outside of that specific reason.

Outside of him I would be very surprised to learn any of Massive/Gamma/Gingie were scum based off today's interactions alone.
Look who finally becomes active a drops a vote on nancy.

Grendel from playing with me knows I am an overconfident player and well...He claims I am scummy because I am loud lololol

Grendel is stretching for reasons.

Why didn't I listen to myself? Lol
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Grendel »

In post 1781, MathBlade wrote:

That bus though daaaaamn

I am impressed.
I've only bussed a few times my whole mafia career, (I believe this is the first time that the bus lynched a buddy, usally I bite the bullet for the team), so I'm pleasantly surprised that it worked out as well as it did. It probably had more to do with nancy no bussing in every other scum game of hers then anything I did. Her last minute distancing from me+ being on her lynch saved my butt the next couple days.

Overall I think that I was playing above my normal scum game here. I'd usually never want/allow myself to go deep as scum because being scum leaves me brunt out. I probably sound like a broken record at this point since I say that every scum game I'm in.

Anyway, Thank you Math!

Maybe one of these days we'll actually roll the same alignment.

Its too bad we didn't roll the same alignment.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Grendel »

lol, I meant to erase the last line for the second to last one because I thought it rolled better. The repletion was an accident.

Oh well.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Grendel »

I'm pretty sure Alisae gravitates towards scum reading anybody that wall posts. ;)

Still the 3/3 reads in the spec/dead thread is impressive.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 115, Ginngie wrote:who is dumb enough to scum read Korts?
:shifty:
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Grendel »

In post 1773, Ginngie wrote:I WAS USELESS
I really liked that gambit you utilized.

You also did a great job looking OB!town, if a couple more players were acting as OB!Town as you were the last few days I would have been sunk.

If I were town this game I would have tried town bloc-ing with you for sure.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1783, Grendel wrote:
In post 1781, MathBlade wrote:

That bus though daaaaamn

I am impressed.
I've only bussed a few times my whole mafia career, (I believe this is the first time that the bus lynched a buddy, usally I bite the bullet for the team), so I'm pleasantly surprised that it worked out as well as it did. It probably had more to do with nancy no bussing in every other scum game of hers then anything I did. Her last minute distancing from me+ being on her lynch saved my butt the next couple days.

Overall I think that I was playing above my normal scum game here. I'd usually never want/allow myself to go deep as scum because being scum leaves me brunt out. I probably sound like a broken record at this point since I say that every scum game I'm in.

Anyway, Thank you Math!

Maybe one of these days we'll actually roll the same alignment.

Its too bad we didn't roll the same alignment.
If we hydra we share the same alignment :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'd love to hydra with you math. So much I could learn from you (especially town side). If you're up for it, I usually make a slack channel for realtime chat and copy the logs over into the mod provided PT, so I'm super easy to hydra with because unless I'm out doing errands or asleep, I will be responsive to you in real time :)
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 1789, Drixx wrote:I'd love to hydra with you math. So much I could learn from you (especially town side). If you're up for it, I usually make a slack channel for realtime chat and copy the logs over into the mod provided PT, so I'm super easy to hydra with because unless I'm out doing errands or asleep, I will be responsive to you in real time :)
math's better as scum though :p
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Drixx »

I usually play exceptionally well as scum. That said, I'll learn from my betters either way.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1791, Drixx wrote:I usually play exceptionally well as scum. That said, I'll learn from my betters either way.
Uhmmmm

I think as Town I could learn a lot from you but yeah I am better as scum.

I am definitely down for it though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm totally flattered that you would say that. I think the only possible hydra name for us will be RationalNumbers.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I think massive might have been super on point this game so props to him
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Nexus »

To nominate this game and any players or mods in it, please see the Scummies nomination thread.
Trans rights are human rights.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”