Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 337, Thestatusquo wrote:Though, to be fair, the first half of it is mostly good. I don't want to lynch any of [EP, Schadd, Lalendra, Luv, egg]

Would be happy to swing quick, though. And only two of those are town reads.

bottom list would be happy to see any of them go besides tchill as I have a strong town VI read on them.
Sorry, not familiar with the term "VI", could someone explain that please?
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

village idiot

i.e. too much of a dumbass to be scum
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

havo wanna join in the spew your alignment game

anyone can play! step right up!
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 371, Havo wrote:
In post 370, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 359, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:
In post 337, Thestatusquo wrote:Though, to be fair, the first half of it is mostly good. I don't want to lynch any of [EP, Schadd, Lalendra, Luv, egg]

bottom list would be happy to see any of them go besides tchill as I have a strong town VI read on them.
I would be up for a Quick lynch.

Or Mumbles or Tacos or maybe even Boon.
K well like, I get you don't like my playstyle, but that's not really a reason to Scum read me. If this isn't your actual reason, you should prolly state one at some point.
I'm having a hard problem getting past you calling out Boons reaction test tbh. Couple that with your style and I guess that gets me to my not so fuzzy feel for you. I'm willing to give it time tho, but wouldn't be opposed to a wagon on you right now.
There already is a wagon on me and those are shit reasons to want to lynch someone.
Most Day 1 lynches happen for shit reasons.
This is one of the worst reasons you could have given to justify a vote on me.

I put words in your mouth, I misrepped you on purpose to see what you would do and you failed. This is the sign of a guilty conscience.

You said you wouldn't mind a wagon on me, not that you would lynch me. This is self evident even if you didn't explicitly state that you would be willing to wagon me specifically by the fact that you said you would be willing to hold off on me and give it time. You failed the reaction test and now I have to vote you.

P-edit: OK was going to vote you but you gave a couple ok follow ups, so I am not going to. But it does make the statement you said at the beginning that you don't like it when people make confusing posts a load of crock. Plus you never linked where you had said that before and never even gave a response so I might vote you anyways and you might still be Scum.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 319, acidphoenix wrote:i don't want to lynch any of:
errant, quick, schadd, lalendra, luv, egg

at the moment

i don't really want to lynch mumble but i'd be happy with him

tchill / boon / serg / havo / tsq are the other people in the game

VOTE: tsq
I find it interesting that you voted TSQ, then TSQ joined the thread and instead of pushing on him, you asked him who he'd like to vote. Then you start pushing on Mumbles.

Was the vote on TSQ just for show?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 378, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 371, Havo wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

K well like, I get you don't like my playstyle, but that's not really a reason to Scum read me. If this isn't your actual reason, you should prolly state one at some point.
I'm having a hard problem getting past you calling out Boons reaction test tbh. Couple that with your style and I guess that gets me to my not so fuzzy feel for you. I'm willing to give it time tho, but wouldn't be opposed to a wagon on you right now.
There already is a wagon on me and those are shit reasons to want to lynch someone.

I put words in your mouth, I misrepped you on purpose to see what you would do and you failed. This is the sign of a guilty conscience.

You said you wouldn't mind a wagon on me, not that you would lynch me. This is self evident even if you didn't explicitly state that you would be willing to wagon me specifically by the fact that you said you would be willing to hold off on me and give it time. You failed the reaction test and now I have to vote you.

P-edit: OK was going to vote you but you gave a couple ok follow ups, so I am not going to. But it does make the statement you said at the beginning that you don't like it when people make confusing posts a load of crock. Plus you never linked where you had said that before and never even gave a response so I might vote you anyways and you might still be Scum.
WHERE is my VOTE at?
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

i'm playing the spew your alignment game with everyone itt who posts and asking people who they want to lynch is part of the spew your alignment game

tsq was a lynch i was ~as happy with as anyone else in those bottom 5 names
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 371, Havo wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

And if I produce a post or two where I said that what's it gonna do for you?
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

i'm vetoing continuing to quote that wall
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:30 pm

In post 380, Havo wrote:
In post 371, Havo wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

WHERE is my VOTE at?
Another fail given that your vote is on tsq whom you were talking with to debate whether to vote myself. And now you have zero reason to vote me because by your logic, because I am making good points against you this means I am not as stupid or as confusing as you first thought. Instead of defending yourself or attacking my logic, you instead deflect the issue to something else.

This is enough for a vote. Plus I would have expected Mumble to give in and start providing reads if he was Scum (he could still be Scum because he disappeared fwiw)

VOTE: Havo

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 377, acidphoenix wrote:havo wanna join in the spew your alignment game

In post 350, Havo wrote:

I'm town.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:33 pm

In post 385, Havo wrote:

In post 350, Havo wrote:

I'm town.
Now you are providing random quotes to show you are Town.

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 384, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 380, Havo wrote:
In post 371, Havo wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

WHERE is my VOTE at?
Another fail given that your vote is on tsq whom you were talking with to debate whether to vote myself. And now you have zero reason to vote me because by your logic, because I am making good points against you this means I am not as stupid or as confusing as you first thought. Instead of defending yourself or attacking my logic, you instead deflect the issue to something else.

This is enough for a vote. Plus I would have expected Mumble to give in and start providing reads if he was Scum (he could still be Scum because he disappeared fwiw)

LMAO, nice try. I have a scum read on you already, I posted it. IF I wanted to vote you I damn sure vote you.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 384, LicketyQuickety wrote:(he could still be Scum because he disappeared fwiw)
Why do you keep saying I disappeared when I'm gone for a few minutes. Am I expected to be here at beck and call?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 386, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 385, Havo wrote:

In post 350, Havo wrote:

I'm town.
What part don't you understand?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Havo »

@ LQ,

That's a classic OMGUS vote, only I hadn't voted you.

Over REAct Much?
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

In post 383, acidphoenix wrote:i'm vetoing continuing to quote that wall
extending this to quote walls period

mumble you're not expected to be here at beck and call but when you're real time interacting with someone and leave the thread in the middle of it when they didn't stop it does look a bit

well
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Havo »

oh and

VOTE: Unvote
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:43 pm

In post 387, Havo wrote:
In post 384, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 380, Havo wrote:
In post 371, Havo wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

WHERE is my VOTE at?

LMAO, nice try. I have a scum read on you already, I posted it. IF I wanted to vote you I damn sure vote you.
this is not even about whether you have a Scum read on me already considering you are invalidating your prior statements all over the place. Plus, the "nice try" that doesn't sound like someone who has nothing to hide. Plus its a form of deflection. Plus this invalidates that you said people get lynched for shit reasons all the time which means you have zero reason not to vote me right now unless I was right earlier when I said you invalidated yourself when you said you didn't like confusing players. You haven't indicated that I am a confusing player at this point in time and you have not stated a reason to Scum read me.

There you are folks, I have offered you Scum on a silver platter.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:43 pm

In post 389, Havo wrote:
In post 386, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 385, Havo wrote:

In post 350, Havo wrote:

I'm town.
What part don't you understand?
I understand perfectly.

acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

In post 391, acidphoenix wrote:
In post 383, acidphoenix wrote:i'm vetoing continuing to quote that wall
extending this to quote walls period
:angry:
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 391, acidphoenix wrote:mumble you're not expected to be here at beck and call but when you're real time interacting with someone and leave the thread in the middle of it when they didn't stop it does look a bit
Sorry for real-life stuff? I get a lot from real-time interaction, but we have a 14 day deadline. Disappearing for 30 minutes at a time and then being called out for it is a bit nonsensical.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:45 pm

In post 390, Havo wrote:@ LQ,

That's a classic OMGUS vote, only I hadn't voted you.

Over REAct Much?
Not sure how you mistake Scum hunting for overreaction. I was doing this same thing earlier with people. Then I started on you and caught Scum.
In post 392, Havo wrote:oh and

VOTE: Unvote
What has tsq posted in between the time you voting him and this that makes you want to unvote? Did your read on tsq change?

Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Mumble »

VOTE: havo
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Havo »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=9662405#p9662405]

this is not even about whether you have a Scum read on me already considering you are invalidating your prior statements all over the place. Plus, the "nice try" that doesn't sound like someone who has nothing to hide. Plus its a form of deflection. Plus this invalidates that you said people get lynched for shit reasons all the time which means you have zero reason not to vote me right now unless I was right earlier when I said you invalidated yourself when you said you didn't like confusing players. You haven't indicated that I am a confusing player at this point in time and you have not stated a reason to Scum read me.

There you are folks, I have offered you Scum on a silver platter.[/quote]

When I posted my reads list I had 2 scum leans, you and TSQ.

I posted why I found you scummy, but my vote was still on TSQ because I was willing to give you some time since your play style was a bit sketchy.

I said I'd be ok with a wagon on you, then you went APESHIT!! At the mere mention of a WAgon on you.

Dude if this is how you're gonna play then Hell yeah, I'd be good with a wagon on You.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”