Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 419, Havo wrote:
In post 417, Mumble wrote:
In post 413, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 398, Mumble wrote:VOTE: havo
lmao i thought the mumble wagon was lame because lynching lurkers on day 1 doesn't really give any info because nobody has to really take a hard stance there and its kinda just "lets lynch him just to lynch him."

then he voted havo. smh. mumble got a little attention then votes the next guy that gets brought up.
Who said he wanted to quick lynch me after scum reading me based on one game, and then attacks someone for scum reading me..............

Like uber ..........
Who did I attack for scum reading you?
Are you referring to me "Asking" Acid a question? You know, where he had his vote on TSQ, then TSQ joined the thread and instead of pushing on TSQ, he asked him who he'd like to vote, then he started pushing you. I found it odd that he didn't push TSQ, since his vote was there and brought it up.
That's not attacking Mumble. What LQ did to me, now that's ATTACKING.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 424, Mumble wrote:
In post 418, Lalendra wrote:Mumble is really reacting, to me, like scum that has been found out and is trying to limit the damage by not giving any associative tells. If that's true, then the limited interactions he DID have (like voting havo) give us a decent amount of information. If not, then his death will be in vain because he hasn't helped us do any scum hunting whatsoever, and I'm not going to be very happy.
Haha. I won my only scum game. This is a bad post.
enlighten us on how mumble?
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

Vote Count 1.5

Havo(2)
: LicketyQuickety, mumble
Thestatusquo(2)
: schadd_, acidphoenix
Mumble(3)
: Sergtacos, Lalendra, Errantparabola
LicketyQuickety(4)
: Thestatusquo, Egg, Lil Uzi Vert, Havo
(L-3)

acidphoenix(1)
: Tchill13,

Nobody(1)
: Boonskiies

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2017-10-22 15:00:00)
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 418, Lalendra wrote:Mumble is really reacting, to me, like scum that has been found out and is trying to limit the damage by not giving any associative tells. If that's true, then the limited interactions he DID have (like voting havo) give us a decent amount of information. If not, then his death will be in vain because he hasn't helped us do any scum hunting whatsoever, and I'm not going to be very happy.
Ok? At least I'm actually trying to find scum.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Mumble »

Because I was able to avoid becoming too suspicious and then rode your's, and town's, bad logic (after coming back from a leave) through LyLo. In essence, I can read the game and do what's necessary to avoid unnecessary attention.

What am I doing here?
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 428, Lalendra wrote:
Ok? At least I'm actually trying to find scum.
So am I.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: mumble

apparently we're not gonna talk about acid.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Havo »

Kudos to Carcalilly for the Awesome Dragon Pics.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 429, Mumble wrote:Because I was able to avoid becoming too suspicious and then rode your's, and town's, bad logic (after coming back from a leave) through LyLo. In essence, I can read the game and do what's necessary to avoid unnecessary attention.

What am I doing here?
60 ish posts the whole game bro. nice way to reword that though.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 425, Havo wrote:You know, where he had his vote on TSQ, then TSQ joined the thread and instead of pushing on TSQ, he asked him who he'd like to vote, then he started pushing you.
acid's vote was on Boon?
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 433, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 429, Mumble wrote:Because I was able to avoid becoming too suspicious and then rode your's, and town's, bad logic (after coming back from a leave) through LyLo. In essence, I can read the game and do what's necessary to avoid unnecessary attention.

What am I doing here?
60 ish posts the whole game bro. nice way to reword that though.
I love these post count things.

How would you describe what happened without talking about post count?
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Mumble »

Also, sorry you're salty about the baaaaad read.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 426, Tchill13 wrote:
enlighten us on how mumble?
by only posting 60 times until he got to LyLo. lol.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

actually tchill we already talked about acid a little and came to the correct and accurate conclusions

namely,
hi tchill look at me i'm so town
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Mumble »

So salty you had a shit read and lost town the game

:lol:
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Mumble »

I take that back. Sorry. I try not to do stuff like that, but I have a temper and you set me off.

Dude, town lost because scum played the way they needed to. Let it go.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 399, Havo wrote:When I posted my reads list I had 2 scum leans, you and TSQ.

I posted why I found you scummy, but my vote was still on TSQ because I was willing to give you some time since your play style was a bit sketchy.

I said I'd be ok with a wagon on you, then you went APESHIT!! At the mere mention of a WAgon on you.

Dude if this is how you're gonna play then Hell yeah, I'd be good with a wagon on You.
We we are now covering old ground.

Here's what actually happened.

I asked what reasons you had for Scum reading me. You gave your reasons and they were terrible and I said as much. At the same time I did a reaction test to test out if you were actually being serious with your suspicion on me.
Then instead of backing up your logic you completely circumvent the issue by giving an excuse why its not bad to vote for people for shit reasons.
I then explain the reaction test to everyone and explain that your logic doesn't hold up. In my P-Edit, I expressed that I was still unsure on you because of your later responses.
Then you say "where is my vote" like that in any way is some kind of defense about what I said.
Then you follow up with another deflection against my attack.
Then I explain that because your vote is on tsq whom you were talking about voting me with, that this implies that you no longer have any reason to Scum read me considering your reasons for voting me were because I didn't make sense to you which is invalidated because it implies both that you don't know what to do with your vote (a sign of nervousness) and that I am making decent points against you that you cannot contest.
Then you quote two posts. One of which is Acid asking if you can spew your alignment and another that Quotes the conversation you had with tsq about voting me trying to imply that you had reason to vote against me. Neither of these posts are posts that show how my logic is wrong on you.
Then I point out that these do not invalidate my points against you.
Then you acuse me of OMGUSing you, which if you were reading the thread, I said earlier that I am not afraid to OMGUS as Town.
Then you say "nice try" in an attempt to make it look like I am OMGUSing you. But this is invalidated by the P-Edit I made stating what you said previously wasn't enough for a vote.
Then you say I am not understanding something, which doesn't make sense because I had been explaining your actions the entire time.
Then I point out how your "nice try" is actually Scummy.
Then I point out that I actually do understand.
Then I point out that I was Scumhunting and not OMGUSing.
Then you make this post.

Conclusion: Havo never addresses my points head on, but instead deflects at every turn. This is not the sign of someone with sound logic, but someone with something to hide. This is Scum.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Mumble »

Point being, I don't see how you are meta-reading my play there and here and coming to the same conclusion.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 319, acidphoenix wrote:i don't want to lynch any of:
errant, quick, schadd, lalendra, luv, egg

at the moment

i don't really want to lynch mumble but i'd be happy with him

tchill / boon / serg / havo / tsq are the other people in the game

VOTE: tsq
In post 434, Mumble wrote:
In post 425, Havo wrote:You know, where he had his vote on TSQ, then TSQ joined the thread and instead of pushing on TSQ, he asked him who he'd like to vote, then he started pushing you.
acid's vote was on Boon?
Uh... No.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

oh i've said my peace on that issue mumble. you can explain every scum win as "town made a mistake and scum capitalized." i just wanted to be a little more specific. what's wrong with that? anyways your havo vote is whats so scummy. also the fact your cherry picking information.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Mumble »

UNVOTE:

I missed the new vote tonight. Going to re-read.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 444, Tchill13 wrote:also the fact your cherry picking information.
Point out where I cherry picked info. I ISO'd havo, searched me, and posted it. That's not cherrypicking.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 441, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 399, Havo wrote:When I posted my reads list I had 2 scum leans, you and TSQ.

I posted why I found you scummy, but my vote was still on TSQ because I was willing to give you some time since your play style was a bit sketchy.

I said I'd be ok with a wagon on you, then you went APESHIT!! At the mere mention of a WAgon on you.

Dude if this is how you're gonna play then Hell yeah, I'd be good with a wagon on You.
We we are now covering old ground.

Here's what actually happened.

I asked what reasons you had for Scum reading me. You gave your reasons and they were terrible and I said as much. At the same time I did a reaction test to test out if you were actually being serious with your suspicion on me.
Then instead of backing up your logic you completely circumvent the issue by giving an excuse why its not bad to vote for people for shit reasons.
I then explain the reaction test to everyone and explain that your logic doesn't hold up. In my P-Edit, I expressed that I was still unsure on you because of your later responses.
Then you say "where is my vote" like that in any way is some kind of defense about what I said.
Then you follow up with another deflection against my attack.
Then I explain that because your vote is on tsq whom you were talking about voting me with, that this implies that you no longer have any reason to Scum read me considering your reasons for voting me were because I didn't make sense to you which is invalidated because it implies both that you don't know what to do with your vote (a sign of nervousness) and that I am making decent points against you that you cannot contest.
Then you quote two posts. One of which is Acid asking if you can spew your alignment and another that Quotes the conversation you had with tsq about voting me trying to imply that you had reason to vote against me. Neither of these posts are posts that show how my logic is wrong on you.
Then I point out that these do not invalidate my points against you.
Then you acuse me of OMGUSing you, which if you were reading the thread, I said earlier that I am not afraid to OMGUS as Town.
Then you say "nice try" in an attempt to make it look like I am OMGUSing you. But this is invalidated by the P-Edit I made stating what you said previously wasn't enough for a vote.
Then you say I am not understanding something, which doesn't make sense because I had been explaining your actions the entire time.
Then I point out how your "nice try" is actually Scummy.
Then I point out that I actually do understand.
Then I point out that I was Scumhunting and not OMGUSing.
Then you make this post.

Conclusion: Havo never addresses my points head on, but instead deflects at every turn. This is not the sign of someone with sound logic, but someone with something to hide. This is Scum.
This ENTIRE post is garbage. Are you High right now?

This is NOT what happened.

Everyone can read this exchange for themselves.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Now I am going to ISO Acid.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 446, Mumble wrote:
In post 444, Tchill13 wrote:also the fact your cherry picking information.
Point out where I cherry picked info. I ISO'd havo, searched me, and posted it. That's not cherrypicking.
talking about your scum win man.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”