morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #798 (isolation #200) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by morph the cat »

If you're fine accepting that the drixx slot dies( or is otherwise confirmed as an alignment) before any potential lylo then go for it. I am pretty sure action Dan is a partner. I'm less sure of drixx.

I see several worlds in which it's somebody like chikade random or creature as the third.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #799 (isolation #201) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 797, Porkens wrote:
morph the cat wrote:King is still scum yes. But he might not be linked with drixx whatsoever and this is just an attempt to get something as he goes down.
:twisted:

Then why do you want to wait?
I personally feel like drixx or the drixx slot will respond to this entire thing in an alignment indicative way.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #800 (isolation #202) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by morph the cat »

But if people think nah then full steam ahead. Follow my reads and life to victory.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #803 (isolation #203) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Fair I guess. I figured drixx would just expliclty claim not mason or double down we lycnh me and we get two scum

But now that it's been hashed out there's no gain as scum reads the head before posting anyways.

My reads exist. Do as you all will.

Don't lynch my town block plz Tia. Doc should randomly pick between us and my top tier townreads. We aren't worth saving as a PR really.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #805 (isolation #204) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 802, Porkens wrote:
In post 798, morph the cat wrote:If you're fine accepting that the drixx slot dies( or is otherwise confirmed as an alignment) before any potential lylo then go for it. I am pretty sure action Dan is a partner. I'm less sure of drixx.

I see several worlds in which it's somebody like chikade random or creature as the third.
I'm sorry I didn't follow this.

How would the drixx slot be killed and or confirmed?
Lynched or if there's another investigative PR. meh.

Let's just move on I guess. You made a fair point.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #806 (isolation #205) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 804, Porkens wrote:
In post 799, morph the cat wrote:
In post 797, Porkens wrote:
morph the cat wrote:King is still scum yes. But he might not be linked with drixx whatsoever and this is just an attempt to get something as he goes down.
:twisted:

Then why do you want to wait?
I personally feel like drixx or the drixx slot will respond to this entire thing in an alignment indicative way.
WHO CARES?
Yes yes. I get it.

Like I said, let's just move on before we break something.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #808 (isolation #206) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Lmao one day I'll understand you.

Today is not that day.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #810 (isolation #207) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Also you're fine to call me scum. Not okay to call that fake drunk. That's a direct insult as to my character and is not appreciated.

Out of game things are not to be lied about.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #813 (isolation #208) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by morph the cat »

When king ashnard flips scum I expect an explicit apology from you for that, porkens.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #815 (isolation #209) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Well that's one hell of a rabbit hole.

Why would cheat and steal bolded in thread directed at rc hydra lock YOUR vote only? Why would a double voter effect of mine be called meeple when my game doesn't have meeples?

You do realize what meeples are right?

Do you need to see the entire game? Because literally none of that shit makes sense.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #816 (isolation #210) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Somebody else try talking sense into him. Or Ffery can do it tomorrow. I fucking give up for tonight.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #914 (isolation #211) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:30 am

Post by morph the cat »

Porkens, why did your read of us flip?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #918 (isolation #212) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:20 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 915, Porkens wrote:
In post 532, Porkens wrote:
In post 374, morph the cat wrote:If I live, by the way, this is a serious claim and we are instantly lynching Ashnard.

This is not a gambit or reaction test; and I am 100% willing to get instantly powerlynched day two if I live and he flips town. Because it won't happen. Either I die in the next VC; or Ashnard is confirmed scum.
>...attempting translation...
>..."Well, look, here, I just used a magic spell on this guy. I'm gonna die if he is town. So if he is scum, I'll live. So if I don't die, lynch him, then lynch me tomorrow."...
>...This will benefit town...
>...lynch this guy to prove I'm town...

>...sadmode enabled...
VOTE: Morph the cat
:.(
We want to lynch scum. Proving we're town? meh. We're town as fuck and have been from the moment we started posting. In this game, with our role, we have nothing to prove. Rascbells gets lynched today, or gets lynched as soon as town can arrange it thereafter. Our shelf life is gonna be short either way.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #925 (isolation #213) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:41 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 920, Porkens wrote:
In post 918, morph the cat wrote:
In post 915, Porkens wrote:
In post 532, Porkens wrote:
In post 374, morph the cat wrote:If I live, by the way, this is a serious claim and we are instantly lynching Ashnard.

This is not a gambit or reaction test; and I am 100% willing to get instantly powerlynched day two if I live and he flips town. Because it won't happen. Either I die in the next VC; or Ashnard is confirmed scum.
>...attempting translation...
>..."Well, look, here, I just used a magic spell on this guy. I'm gonna die if he is town. So if he is scum, I'll live. So if I don't die, lynch him, then lynch me tomorrow."...
>...This will benefit town...
>...lynch this guy to prove I'm town...

>...sadmode enabled...
VOTE: Morph the cat
:.(
We want to lynch scum. Proving we're town? meh. We're town as fuck and have been from the moment we started posting. In this game, with our role, we have nothing to prove. Rascbells gets lynched today, or gets lynched as soon as town can arrange it thereafter. Our shelf life is gonna be short either way.
Oh stop ATEing about your shelf life. You did this to yourself. town morph doesn't take themselves out of the game day 1
You should be able to grasp the difference between pragmatism and ATE, especially after the first boardgame uPick. And we'll damn sure take ourselves out of the game when it nets a guilty on strong scum or confirmed-innos a strong town. We're not heroes. We don't think the game is lost if we die early.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #928 (isolation #214) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:16 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 926, Porkens wrote:
morph the cat wrote:...especially after the first boardgame uPick.
This is the second time you have tried to evoke our friendship in this game.
That's not an evocation of friendship. That's a reminder that we didn't fight our lynch on Day 4, asked for time to do a thorough iso review of the living players and make our best guess as to who the final scum was in that game. A request that town honored, however reluctantly. We knew that with no evidence of our role claim due to being jailkept by town and blocked by scum the right course of action was to remove us before lylo.

Call this whatever you like, but warm feelings for you in this game were abruptly ended when you insulted Cabd last night. Neither of us take well to that sort of insult.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #930 (isolation #215) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:24 am

Post by morph the cat »

That's what we've been advocating since the mason claim. A Raskbells scumflip before the slot has that chance could put town-Drixx in the crosshairs of tomorrow's lynch.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #931 (isolation #216) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:29 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 917, WhyMafia wrote:Why does it matter if we lynch RC/Morph
Either way we're catching scum. I'll vote the leading wagon, but I just read-up, and so far the main thing I've seen are associations and that such a role is improbable to exist
Don't let WhyMafia wriggle away from the implications of this post tomorrow by the way.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #933 (isolation #217) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:34 am

Post by morph the cat »

lol
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #950 (isolation #218) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:48 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 936, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 931, morph the cat wrote:
In post 917, WhyMafia wrote:Why does it matter if we lynch RC/Morph
Either way we're catching scum. I'll vote the leading wagon, but I just read-up, and so far the main thing I've seen are associations and that such a role is improbable to exist
Don't let WhyMafia wriggle away from the implications of this post tomorrow by the way.
Or why don't you explain it now since we're waiting for Drixx and I still remember what I was thinking so I can respond to it ...?
You're not taking a stance today. You're playing a game of Schrodinger's box. Which is fine. But you don't get to equivocate about what the alignment of today's lynch means for the other side of the 1v1 (or maybe 1v2) tomorrow.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #953 (isolation #219) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:31 am

Post by morph the cat »

I'm not trying to make your views irrelevant. I feel like you don't actually want to express a view or take a stance in advance of drixx or drixx replacement weighing in. Which is fine. Today. Tomorrow you better have a stance.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #956 (isolation #220) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:05 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 954, WhyMafia wrote:Sure feels like it. Additionally, I've tried engaging. I even said here to question me on stuff:
In post 773, WhyMafia wrote:AMA
I had no idea what AMA meant, was focused on other stuff going on, and I was around for only a short while when you posted it before going back to phone-mode.
You chose to ignore it. I want to engage with people. However, I'm lost, so I wanted some guiding questions. If you felt that way, why didn't you question me then? Why do you choose to do so now when I say I might be open to lynching you.
I don't really feel like it's my job to see to it that you have help getting engaged. I'd do it anayway, but AMA was a meaningless TLA and didn't suggest you needed something from me.
In post 955, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 953, morph the cat wrote:I feel like you don't actually want to express a view
What gave you this "feeling"
The fact that you didn't express a view. There's a fair bit of content from both us and Raskbells in the thread already. You aren't able to come up with some sort of preliminary read about which of us feels more/less up front or has more or less genuine feeling comments about the situation?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #957 (isolation #221) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:07 am

Post by morph the cat »

Screwed up the quotes. Not sure how fixable they are
In post 954, WhyMafia wrote:Sure feels like it. Additionally, I've tried engaging. I even said here to question me on stuff:
In post 773, WhyMafia wrote:AMA
I had no idea what AMA meant, was focused on other stuff going on, and I was around for only a short while when you posted it before going back to phone-mode.
You chose to ignore it. I want to engage with people. However, I'm lost, so I wanted some guiding questions. If you felt that way, why didn't you question me then? Why do you choose to do so now when I say I might be open to lynching you.
I don't really feel like it's my job to see to it that you have help getting engaged. I'd do it anayway, but AMA was a meaningless TLA and didn't suggest you needed something from me.
In post 955, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 953, morph the cat wrote:I feel like you don't actually want to express a view
What gave you this "feeling"
The fact that you didn't express a view. There's a fair bit of content from both us and Raskbells in the thread already. You aren't able to come up with some sort of preliminary read about which of us feels more/less up front or has more or less genuine feeling comments about the situation?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #959 (isolation #222) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:43 am

Post by morph the cat »

What's the falsehood?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #960 (isolation #223) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I feel like we're talking past each other.

My specific concern is worry that we won't be here tomorrow to be sure that you FOLLOW THROUGH with the logical lines of analysis after either Raskbells flips scum or we flip town at the conclusion of this day. So I want SOMEONE to do that for us. That's why I called your post out.

You're not the only person who is waiting for Drixx's response. But, you do stand out somewhat in that you didn't commentate as the game developed to our using our ability and Raskbell's reacting to it and eventually claiming, and then made the wait-and-see post.

Neither did Creature. Neither did Action Dan. We are straight-up scumreading Action Dan for that and for other things. You and Creature are of concern for it.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #966 (isolation #224) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 964, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 960, morph the cat wrote:But, you do stand out somewhat in that you didn't commentate as the game developed to our using our ability and Raskbell's reacting to it and eventually claiming, and then made the wait-and-see post.
Tell me this: If you didn't know what to think and were confused by the gamestate, what would you do
I'd do what I always do when I'm confused by a gamestate. I'd dig in, reread, poke at stuff and ask questions. I prefer asking questions in the moment, but that's not always possible due to time constraints.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #967 (isolation #225) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 963, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 960, morph the cat wrote:My specific concern is worry that we won't be here tomorrow to be sure that you FOLLOW THROUGH with the logical lines of analysis after either Raskbells flips scum or we flip town at the conclusion of this day. So I want SOMEONE to do that for us. That's why I called your post out.
I still don't get what you're saying. Once one of you flip, I'm going to be pressuring my other scum reads. What do you mean "logical lines of analysis". I'm bad with associations. I'll let someone else do the analysis and say what I think on it
I don't think the lines to pursue will be all that murky. Maybe that's why you've pinged -- you're seeing some sort of 8th dimensional chess situation looming on day 2, and I'm seeing a much more clear-cut day 2, with some murk starting to gather on day 3, maybe.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #999 (isolation #226) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:08 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 995, gerryoat wrote:Actually who was the one who typed the cheat and steal thing
Me.

This is a hydra of Cabd and fferyllt.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1000 (isolation #227) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am

Post by morph the cat »

Both of us are afk for the next few hours. I may be able to check in via phone occasionally.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1014 (isolation #228) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:31 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1011, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Their reaction felt very scum caught for the wrong reasons so I'm going to say Cabd was in fact super drunk and the push on me out of nowhere came unsupported because of it?
There is no such reaction. And you know for a fact we aren't scum caught for the wrong reasons, but please continue to throw trite bullshit at the wall. It's less than I imagined of your scum game, but it's still amusing.

This game day plays out in one of two ways.

Drixx's replacement repudiates RC's claim and we lynch RC.

Drixx's replacement claims mason with RC and we lynch us. And we enjoy a sweet, sweet 2 for 1 after our flip.

Porkens, we're taking a break from your bullshit. Possibly for 24 hours. More likely for the remainder of the game day.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1028 (isolation #229) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Heh. Times up, scumfuck.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1030 (isolation #230) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Before y'all quicklynch raskbells make sure I get to post the "how to apologize to morph" letter for porkens to fill out.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1038 (isolation #231) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by morph the cat »

You should try to make at least a little sense, for the sake of your wincon.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1051 (isolation #232) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1045, TwoInAMillion wrote:@morph - Does your flavor indicate the possibility of you being insane?
No.

We're getting a 1 for 1 or a 2 for 1 out of our action. We are pleased.

Good to see MKA is back to spewing.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1079 (isolation #233) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I'd still like a day to post before we quick lynch once drixx confirms he's not a mason.

I know ya'll are chomping at the bit for blood and to resolve this, but I'd like to go ahead and get our partner-hunting data out there.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1087 (isolation #234) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:04 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1086, Drixx wrote:Yeah so umm ... I have no intention of claiming anything else.

BUT

I will give a *golf clap* to MKA for using the V/LA guy to try and gambit with. It was a pretty decent play. I am explicitly denying being a mason. I will go a step further and claim that I have access to only this thread for this game and no PTs.

I think that about covers it yeah?
Hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahha
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1088 (isolation #235) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:05 am

Post by morph the cat »

So porkens about that whole mka town morph scum thing.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1090 (isolation #236) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:06 am

Post by morph the cat »

It was a nice try man.

Nobody will claim postgame you didn't try to fight it.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1091 (isolation #237) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:11 am

Post by morph the cat »

"I'm a mason but nah clearly my mason partner is scum"

You REALLY want to take drixx with you don't you?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1093 (isolation #238) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:13 am

Post by morph the cat »

Yawn
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1094 (isolation #239) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:15 am

Post by morph the cat »

Ashnard then prolly Adan. Third tbd but y'all can find it we'll be dead well before it.

If you all Lynch my town block without something crazy incriminating I will.haint you from the dead thread
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1095 (isolation #240) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:16 am

Post by morph the cat »

Haunt.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1101 (isolation #241) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:38 am

Post by morph the cat »

This is true. I get the feeling based on timings and such that one of Adan and drixx is the scum partner. I just currently favor Adan over drixx.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1104 (isolation #242) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

Um let me get to a keybaord hammer out one last reads list and then we can go quietly into the night or whatnot.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1107 (isolation #243) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:51 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1102, Something_Smart wrote:do you still want the day to go on longer?
Yes.

I can update a couple of reads right now.

WhyMafia's interaction with me yesterday gave me townvibes. I'd move him up to second tier.

Randomidget also gets an upward bump.

We want to put a full reads list update into the game within a few hours. Still partner-hunting.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1110 (isolation #244) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:09 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1109, Porkens wrote:Lynch MKA.

Bye morph :(
I really WAS that drunk, for the record. I have no idea why people think I'm incapable of being drunk like that.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1111 (isolation #245) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:10 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1108, Drixx wrote:
In post 1101, morph the cat wrote:This is true. I get the feeling based on timings and such that one of Adan and drixx is the scum partner. I just currently favor Adan over drixx.
Or it could be that I got out of the hospital and wanted to read the game and decide whether I thought RC deserved my support in a gambit? RC gambits all the damned time. It was only after reading that I decided not to extend some rope on the gambit. It seems plausible to me that the slot is town, but not probable enough for me to basically blind vouch it.

It's pretty obvious that I was chosen because I was on V/LA and then nearly replaced. A secondary reason might be my familiarity with RC's crazy town play. I very nearly played along just to see where it would go, but I'm not sure a mini is the place to gamble that much.
In post 1106, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I'm holding out for a possible dayvig to confirm my role, preferably by shooting morph instead of me however. I have extended deadline to help facilitate this.
Your role cannot possibly be verified unless this game is bastard. I didn't believe you would actually put me on the spot to just blindly trust you so I went and re-read my role PM just in case I had somehow missed
being a fucking mason
. I'm not. Ergo you cannot be one with me. Ergo you cannot flip what you have claimed.

Your posts since I went ahead and confirmed that I am NOT a mason aren't exactly encouraging if we want to posit you as town running a gambit of some kind.

Maybe you should re-read a bit more fore context. Helluva "gambit" to pull AS A DIRECT RESPONSE TO A DAYCOP GUILTY
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1114 (isolation #246) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:22 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1112, Porkens wrote:It was the role that I mistrusted. No offense :)

Fair enough.

Our entire "expansion" is a single character card, so our abilities pretty much HAD to be named the stuff on her character sheet.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1115 (isolation #247) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:23 am

Post by morph the cat »

Lmao @ RC. Trying to double down on action dan to save him noted.

I HAVE OBTAINED ZEN THIS GAME WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1116 (isolation #248) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:40 am

Post by morph the cat »

(Once everyone checks in and we drop our new hot readslist; we're good to go)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1119 (isolation #249) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:46 am

Post by morph the cat »

Sigh.

UNVOTE:
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1120 (isolation #250) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

You can leave your vote; we just don't want him capable of self-hammering.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1125 (isolation #251) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:58 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 763, morph the cat wrote:
In post 762, fferyllt wrote:{Something Smart, Arcade Pals, 2IAM}
{Porkens}
{gerryoat randomidget}
{Chickadee, Creature}
{Action Dan}
{Ashnard}

Something Smart's reach out to us in his first post struck us as something scum-him wouldn't do after the For Us micro. I liked that he expressed a little paranoia (after the fact) about our response (calling him our page 1 townread). He kept his distance in other ways, too, especially regarding our Ashnard scumread. I have the slightest, tiniest niggles because he bought our role-use so easily. He saw us gambit as a town hydra in the earlier game we played and I feel like the question should have crossed his mind and prompted a little caution. But, on the gripping hand, he's playing very much in-the-moment in this game, and his scum play in For Us was way more pause--wall--pause-wall.

Arcade Pals - we're giving bonus town points here, also, for the reach-outs. I hope we're correct in doing so. The very natural-feeling reaction by Maria to our outing our role and targeting their townread ("I wish you'd talked to me about that!") also gives us townfeels.

2IAM has felt like brash town looking at the surface level of the game from his first post onward. I think the thing that sold this read to us so thoroughly that we bump him up to the top tier is the post where he ragged on Cabd to stop posting in txtspeak. It just didn't feel like something a scum partner of Ashnard would do right after we confscummed him.

Porkens - ffery would probably put him in the next tier up on her own. This is where he is by consensus. The paranoia felt real, and it feels like he's behind on site meta regarding roles, which makes sense given his play-frequency. Pretty sure a scum buddy would have clued him in on a couple things like the impossibility of a lyncher and more recently the nature of masons in non-bastard games, especially a scumbuddy who's claiming masons.

gerryoat is moved up a notch or two simply on the basis of his reaction to the day 1 guilty.

randomidget confuses ffery. She had him as likely scum, but the way he expressed his recalcitrance over just answering Something Smart's questions feels a little more like a town attitude than a scum one to us.

Creature has moved up from our initial gut reads; because Cabd did a bit of meta and finds the things he was scumreading to be null and something to expect from creature as both alignments. Creature generally just needs to step up his contributions to this game; or else he has no business anywhere above the line of lynchability.

Chickadee's contribution isn't terrible but it also isn't unfakeable. And we're not getting the really strong townfeel from her posts that we did in our first game with her (the ubiquitous For Us Micro)

Action Dan's posts feel really scummy to us, from his early push on Chickadee all the way to his reaction to our nailing the Ashnard guilty result.

Ashnard -- confirmed scum.
damn it. first hydra slip in forever.
Updated list

{Something Smart, Arcade Pals, 2IAM}
{Porkens, WhyMafia, randomidget}
{gerryoat, Chickadee, Creature} -- Null Line. We think at least one of these are scum. Maybe two if we're wrong about Action Dan/Drixx
{Action Dan} -- Scumreads here and below.
{MKA}

We're not sure what to do with Drixx. Despite having a giant derptown read based on what he's posted since returning, there's at least a slight possibility he's scum set up to go long if Action Dan is actually town. Right now, we feel like Dan is that guy who was supposed to go long.

I mentioned in an earlier post why we moved WhyMafia up. Randomidget moved up for similar reasons, though there was this one post where he asked us a question and it didn't feel like the sort of question you ask someone you think is scum. Overall, though, I like that he took a strong and counter-to-thread-direction stand on us.

Keeping 2IAM in the first tier is a borderline call to ffery, but neither of us think it looked like he was bussing MKA.

Creature null meta read still stands. Nothing he's done here feels town, but meta says this is how he plays.

We'll revote sometime within the next 6 hours.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1126 (isolation #252) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:12 am

Post by morph the cat »

Don't all post at once...
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1128 (isolation #253) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:23 am

Post by morph the cat »

You have no idea how tempting it is to lolhammer and sit back and laugh. Alas, I shan't.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1130 (isolation #254) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:25 am

Post by morph the cat »

Mods are both online so hammer will probably instant lock, meh.

I really want people in our null pile to chime in.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1132 (isolation #255) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:28 am

Post by morph the cat »

You can have it, but before you do plz chime in about our reads list thnx
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1134 (isolation #256) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:38 am

Post by morph the cat »

<3 still 7th maid!
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1136 (isolation #257) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:40 am

Post by morph the cat »

We're both going back to work/AFK chores so meh.

Hammer if you gotta.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1138 (isolation #258) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:44 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1137, gerryoat wrote:oh my god, someone end this fking day. please.
I'll release you from your torment if you post a reads list.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1141 (isolation #259) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:46 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1139, Chickadee wrote:but I would add Creature
Okay cool can we discuss this in more detail because right now my read on that is "useless as is their null meta" whereas ffery scumreads them pretty strongly.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1142 (isolation #260) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:46 am

Post by morph the cat »

Or not.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1175 (isolation #261) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by morph the cat »

No robot today, porkens?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1179 (isolation #262) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Hey guys.

I'm not a daycop. I'm not even a night cop lel.

I just gambited because of a very cool RC-specific tell that is super effective; then didn't retract because that is NOT how town being fake guiltied reacts. We'd know, we've been town fake-guiltied before. Claiming drixx while backed into a corner was the final straw. Up until that point I was debating coming clean and eating the d1 lynch to have my reads accuracy confirmed. Glad we didn't end up having to.

So no apology from Porkens needed although I think ffery needs a new fainting couch.

Apologies for doing so instead of just casing him but I felt he'd wriggle out. As a few of you were already taking his charisma to be townplay.

You may begin hating me now; but let's move on back to game stuff in like 24 hours or so, kay?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1188 (isolation #263) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Town should be honest MOST of the time, I agree.

There are certain exceptions that I (Cabd head) make.

I don't think you actually care; so I won't bother linking them, but I've made plays similar to this in the past with good results.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1189 (isolation #264) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1187, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1186, Something_Smart wrote:Um?

Morph literally got scum lynched by lying about their role. Do you think lynching scum isn't pro-town?
Do you know what bussing is?
If you want to go with "elaborate gambit of scum-scum pairing to derail all day one discussion into an effective gladiate between two scum on the hopes of setting the other to go long and win it all" then fine, but cite your reasoning. Also cite why I'd bother coming clean now.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1195 (isolation #265) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by morph the cat »

What does blue text Action Dan mean?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1204 (isolation #266) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by morph the cat »

No Dan quicklynch please.

Porkens, are you positing what I think you are?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1222 (isolation #267) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Agree k shouldn't be alive in lylo. I don't expect to be alive in lylo.

I don't epextc this game to make it to lylo. If my read of today's posts is correct.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1231 (isolation #268) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Why did you lock Porken's vote?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1237 (isolation #269) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1236, Porkens wrote:Morph, roleswap with me.
If only I could?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1259 (isolation #270) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1256, Porkens wrote:Sorry everyone, if I was unclear. I was asking if anyone had an explanation, not a theory.
Nothing here.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1262 (isolation #271) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I think it's more likely scum actions were interfered with than not; but just to be safe let me check night deadline/timing against site-wide activity.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1265 (isolation #272) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I swear to acreus if any investigative role targeted us last night I will throw a shittonton of shitgibbons.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1268 (isolation #273) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1263, Porkens wrote:Thanks Morph. Why is Dan being bandwagonned?
His really awkward post yesterday as the whole us-RC thing went down pinged the hell out of both heads here. I see you townreading him and would love to hear more about that, actually.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1272 (isolation #274) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1269, WhyMafia wrote:Morph I need you to claim BP/not BP in your next post
Not BP night one. All I'm saying.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1275 (isolation #275) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by morph the cat »

You're welcome.

Porkens, before we get anything else, including claims, can we stop and discuss your AD townread?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1280 (isolation #276) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 754, ActionDan wrote:Oh I'm like here, and have been. But I don't see a point to using *effort* until this gets resolved, we lynch one of the two, night intervenes, and we resume. If I'm not here then so be it.

I think chickadee is still scum though, none of her posts since the early one have changed my mind or have even made me do any introspection.
This post came off as extremely awkward scum to me.
In post 1113, Mad King Ashnard wrote:{Porkens, Drixx}
{WhyMafia, Randomidget}
{Arcade Pals}
-blob of nullreads
{Actiondan}
{2IAM}
{MTC}

This reads list too....
{WhyMafia, Randomidget} this line also concerns me slightly at the moment.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1281 (isolation #277) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1278, Porkens wrote:
In post 1276, TwoInAMillion wrote:I think we should quick lynch 2inamillion, finish night two, and see if we can catch the third scum with the results we have by then.
I know it's really tempting to read "stupid playstyle/actions" as scum... but I think it's just how 2inamillion plays any game ever. Bad!=scum... I think, anyways.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1282 (isolation #278) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Action Dan, this is ffery. What post did you think was me impersonating Cabd?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1297 (isolation #279) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1277, Porkens wrote:Morph - Dan told me to read the thread at a really important time (when you and RC were heating up). It was good advice, well timed, so that counted for a lot with me.

I also went off about a possible scum/scum gambit, but no one scumread me for it, why is dan different?

2 - I wouldn't call it "necessary" but I can't see mafia no-killing last night, and so I assume we could find scum looking through pertinent night actions.
IMO Dan going off about a possible scum/scum gambit is the most town thing he's done so far.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1310 (isolation #280) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1308, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1307, Porkens wrote:You aren't worried that you will be dead tomorrow and any information you might have goes into the toilet with you?
Are you?
This pings.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1311 (isolation #281) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Chickadee-scum might mean Action Dan town.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1316 (isolation #282) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by morph the cat »

No quicklynch please but yeah yikes.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1318 (isolation #283) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1316, morph the cat wrote:No quicklynch please but yeah yikes.
Seconding this. I'd like some time to talk with Action Dan before this day ends.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1326 (isolation #284) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1325, TwoInAMillion wrote:Unlikely in this setup.
Untrue.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1332 (isolation #285) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1330, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1329, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1328, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1326, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1325, TwoInAMillion wrote:Unlikely in this setup.
Untrue.
You don't think this is a near role madness game?
I have a claimed day action. So why is it unbelievable that I don't have a night action?
I've seen the flip and I know my powers.
Yes we'll there's at least one more power in the game that is day activated. That I know for fact exists and is town.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1335 (isolation #286) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Now's probably a good time to point out that someone on the scum team used a day action that added 24 hours to the clock on Day One. MKA claimed to have done that, but there was nothing in his flip to suggest it was his ability.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1407 (isolation #287) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1404, ActionDan wrote:It was this post that I remembered ffery, but skimming it again I see that you use references to Cabd too in the 3rd person so forget that bit. (that said it's a weird way to summarize feelings as if you're talking from the hydra as a separate sentience).

What exactly do you want to talk with me about? Because I honestly have very little to say to you
I don't remember how we did reads lists 4 years back, but this is how we've done reads lists in our recent games. They are formatted differently depending on which one of us finalized the list, but i always write than in third person and i'm almost positive Cabd does too.

I'd link to some recent ones, but I'm on a plane phone posting and it sounds like a lot of work.

I was interested in your take that I would never agree to the gambit. If you'd said that I would never run a fake guilty gambit on my own, as town I'd agree. Even after this game is not likely something I'll ectopic do on my own.

I'm not on my own. I'm in a hydra where I've participated in gambits before and will no doubt do so again.

Your argument for us being scum based on ny town meta gave me town vibes, though i don't think we've played together much at all except when i was in a hydra. It's a fairly accurate observation about me with the exception of this hydra, and this game is going to follow me meta wise for a long time. The gambits we've done as a hydra have sometimes been elaborate. Sometimes high risk. This was new ground for me, though not so much for Cabd. In one of our earliest games, before we formed this hydra, he faked a cop inno on me to dismantle my wagon, which would surely have gone through to lynch.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1416 (isolation #288) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1415, TwoInAMillion wrote:Did you ask the mod if you normally would?
in what universe would a role-blocker ever expect a 'you blocked somebody' pm?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1417 (isolation #289) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1404, ActionDan wrote:Because I honestly have very little to say to you
Porque.. Por-kens?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1424 (isolation #290) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Day 1 was short but sweet. Let's take our time today and get/require some data from players who haven't posted much so far.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1427 (isolation #291) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Slow.

Down.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1430 (isolation #292) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Porkens do you think Action Dan is more likely scum than Chickadee?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1431 (isolation #293) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by morph the cat »

...I'm beat. Will get back to this game after some sleep.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1439 (isolation #294) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:38 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1437, Porkens wrote:I'll hammer actiondan if someone puts him at l-1
What has caused your Action Dan read to degrade to such an extent?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1446 (isolation #295) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:34 am

Post by morph the cat »

I mean at this point it's probably just Dan and Chick.

I do feel bad for Dan; two fake-guilty gambits in a row as scum for him if I'm right.

Reminds me of how scum had already given up by the end of day one in For Us.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1447 (isolation #296) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:35 am

Post by morph the cat »

If there is any blocking power left over, just block whichever of Dan or Chick we don't lynch today and we get either a clear or a guilty, barring mega strongman sillyness. (But a guilty is still a guilty)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1448 (isolation #297) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:38 am

Post by morph the cat »

These are all cabd opinions mind you; I know ffery townread a bunch of the dan aggro stuff today.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1451 (isolation #298) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:41 am

Post by morph the cat »

My ego wants dan first; my logic wants chick first.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1452 (isolation #299) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:41 am

Post by morph the cat »

randomidget, where did you go?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1453 (isolation #300) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:42 am

Post by morph the cat »

Either way ffery will likely want to do her usual in-thread poetry and harmony stuff before we move on.

p-edit speaking of
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1455 (isolation #301) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:45 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1448, morph the cat wrote:These are all cabd opinions mind you; I know ffery townread a bunch of the dan aggro stuff today.
This was before I knew about the fake guilty in that completed game.

I still feel like the aggro was genuine, and I'm kinda pleased that he's had this ffery-meta close to his vest in our prior games. Makes his play in retrospect a little less opaque in those games.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1456 (isolation #302) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:46 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1455, morph the cat wrote:that completed game
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73385

For anyone following along at home.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1460 (isolation #303) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:15 am

Post by morph the cat »

Where the hell did we push to not lynch our guilty?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1463 (isolation #304) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:30 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1462, gerryoat wrote:vote dan lol
If you have something to share with the class you're better off doing so now.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1464 (isolation #305) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:32 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1461, Something_Smart wrote:not immediately lynch your guilty.
And that was weird?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1468 (isolation #306) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:45 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1467, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1446, morph the cat wrote:I mean at this point it's probably just Dan and Chick.

I do feel bad for Dan; two fake-guilty gambits in a row as scum for him if I'm right.

Reminds me of how scum had already given up by the end of day one in For Us.
What was the second gambit?
GO read the large theme I linked a page ago.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1470 (isolation #307) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:49 am

Post by morph the cat »

Because we're playing mafia, a game where we convince ourselves that we can read better than flipping coins, even if we cannot.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1472 (isolation #308) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:52 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1471, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1464, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1461, Something_Smart wrote:not immediately lynch your guilty.
And that was weird?
A little, yeah. My point was that I could see town!ActionDan wanting to wait for flips to scumhunt.
If dan is scum here; do you think it's sorta like you in For Us just waiting for the inevitable sort of feeling?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1481 (isolation #309) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:20 am

Post by morph the cat »

fml I think 1479 is a townpost.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1485 (isolation #310) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:49 am

Post by morph the cat »

Yawn.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1486 (isolation #311) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:49 am

Post by morph the cat »

I have reasons to scumread and townread both wagons.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1488 (isolation #312) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:06 am

Post by morph the cat »

Should probably be letting dan claim, no?

Playing fast and loose with a lead is how one loses a lead.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1491 (isolation #313) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:08 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1489, Chickadee wrote:Morph, are y'all willing to work with me on something?

My counter is currently at 1, since I locked a vote today. It needs to get to 10 before I can switch roles. I still don't know that I want to but I would like to get the counter up a bit so that later I might have the option. Can you just put down a useless vote on someone that has none right now, and then I'll vote there. Can we do this 3 or 4 times?
What is your board game?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1493 (isolation #314) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:35 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1492, Chickadee wrote:Lords of Waterdeep: Scoundrels of Skullport
What do you think are honest odds you die tonight if we don't lynch you today, on a scale from 1 to 100?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1496 (isolation #315) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:39 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1495, Chickadee wrote:I think there's a good chance I die tonight. Like 75-80%.
Over every other claim in the thread/softclaim in the thread, and myself?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1498 (isolation #316) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:48 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1496, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1495, Chickadee wrote:I think there's a good chance I die tonight. Like 75-80%.
Over every other claim in the thread/softclaim in the thread, and myself?
Because I feel that's less likely.

I don't think there's anything super scary about you to scum at the moment.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1499 (isolation #317) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:49 am

Post by morph the cat »

Explain to me in detail how your matching role works.

You have to be the second vote on any given wagon?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1501 (isolation #318) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:54 am

Post by morph the cat »

Is your upgrade immediate upon the tenth instance? Or delayed?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1503 (isolation #319) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:59 am

Post by morph the cat »

Here's the offer I'm gonna throw out.

We lynch adan today after running through your hoops.

From tonight onward you are treated like a leashed SK.

If I'm alive, you answer to me. If I'm dead, you answer to S_S. If we're both dead, you answer to Dunnstraal.

And you have to die before lylo to confirm any of your "clears" either via lynch of if there's a vig out there.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1504 (isolation #320) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:59 am

Post by morph the cat »

Any deviation from your orders on who to target/clear/confirm/etc is an immediate scum claim and will be murdered with extreme prejudice.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1506 (isolation #321) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:08 am

Post by morph the cat »

I disagree with your disagree, so there.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1507 (isolation #322) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:08 am

Post by morph the cat »

VOTE: gerrygoat
UNVOTE:

VOTE: ActionDan
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1508 (isolation #323) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:09 am

Post by morph the cat »

There. Somebody else can do the rest, i'm getting on a plane.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1510 (isolation #324) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:10 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1509, Something_Smart wrote:I don't disagree with the plan but I'd rather lynch Creature than ActionDan fwiw.
Porque? Not porkens this time.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1511 (isolation #325) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:12 am

Post by morph the cat »

Of course there's a non-zero chance porkens just lolhammers dan or something now but whatever
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1513 (isolation #326) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:13 am

Post by morph the cat »

Creature hasn't done ANYTHING one way or another. Neither has random, really. Why creature over random?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1518 (isolation #327) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:23 am

Post by morph the cat »

NB4 pokrens makes ham out of dan
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1531 (isolation #328) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:33 am

Post by morph the cat »

I mean if we go chick, everyone's 100% all in on night action-ing the ever loving fuck out of dan, right?

And if chick-town we're quicklynching dan.

The gods of POE and mafia demand it.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1532 (isolation #329) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:33 am

Post by morph the cat »

I still prefer to leash but I fully realize not everyone shares my approach.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1536 (isolation #330) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:36 am

Post by morph the cat »

Two different heads yo.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1537 (isolation #331) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:37 am

Post by morph the cat »

And in this case; the flight in question is united out of ohare.....

So sorta gotta be early lest I get united's customer service to the face.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1542 (isolation #332) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:49 am

Post by morph the cat »

"getting on a plane" didn't mean right that second, more that I was paying less attention as i travel.

The blue line is slooooooooow.

Both heads usually spring for in-flight wifi anyways.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1546 (isolation #333) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1543, Porkens wrote:Were those posts from different heads or not?
Those posts were all one head. The head that's traveling today.

This head has been in tablet acquisition mode for the last couple hours.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1547 (isolation #334) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1525, gerryoat wrote:also if you have action that low, why not just lynch them today?
What does "action that low" mean?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1556 (isolation #335) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1551, Drixx wrote:
In post 1541, Porkens wrote:For having 0 votes on me at the end of day one, I was given a 1-shot Roleblock ability. I used it on Chickadee. There was no nightkill.
A lot of us didn't have any votes at the end of day one.

VOTE: Porkens

For what should be exceptionally obvious reasons. If the claim results in a flipped scum, I will discontinue, but this will be a policy placement each day from me until then.
You're assuming this is a mechanics thing and not a role thing. Why?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1576 (isolation #336) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:51 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1556, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1551, Drixx wrote:
In post 1541, Porkens wrote:For having 0 votes on me at the end of day one, I was given a 1-shot Roleblock ability. I used it on Chickadee. There was no nightkill.
A lot of us didn't have any votes at the end of day one.

VOTE: Porkens

For what should be exceptionally obvious reasons. If the claim results in a flipped scum, I will discontinue, but this will be a policy placement each day from me until then.
You're assuming this is a mechanics thing and not a role thing. Why?
There's no implied assumption it's a mechanics thing and not a role thing. It is the lower probability possibility, by far. It's almost certainly a role thing, or else why would voting him do anything? If I believed it was a mechanics thing, then I would have to assume some unknown factor that decided Porkens got the reward for not having a vote, or perhaps there's a different mechanic hidden in play every day or ... {insert endless amounts of speculation since one claimed data point isn't enough to actually know}.

So no ... I'm not assuming it's a mechanics thing. [/quote]

Ok, thanks. I feel like there are a lot of reasons to think it's a role thing, not least of which are the number of claimed or demonstrated abilities that revolve around voting/votes. I thought it would be pretty odd if you
were
assuming a mechanical reason.
So here's the rub I've got with your post Morph. I believe town would have said "Why are you assuming it's a mechanics thing?" or "Are you assuming it's a mechanics thing?" -- Instead you chose to assign a belief to me which I did not express, and then pose a question which rests upon the premise that your statement of my belief is correct. A town you has no way to know from my earlier post what I am reasoning about the situation, nor should a town you have any motive to try and put words in my mouth and set up a narrative.
I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth, and either (or any other) way I phrased the question would elicit the info I wanted.
A scum you? A scum you really wants to put me in a specific box you control. If not for what you did yesterday, you would be a scum read now as I find manipulation of posts to try and misrepresent players to be something scum do much more frequently than town. You're still a paranoia/LYLO possibility because busing.
This is the second time in this game someone has accused me of effectively putting them in a box. Something for me to think about.

When I first read it, I felt that this post was almost dramatically paranoid, though. On second readthrough, though some of the words come off as loaded, it's not as dramatic as my first impression.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1577 (isolation #337) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:52 am

Post by morph the cat »

meh. messed up the quote. I think it's reasonably clear. If not, I'll redo if asked.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1578 (isolation #338) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:57 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1575, Chickadee wrote:When I’m gone, quick lynch Actiondan and then consider lynching random.
Is random's meta about the Green Haired uPick inaccurate?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1586 (isolation #339) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:44 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1584, Porkens wrote:To be honest, I don't get it. But if it's really important, I hope you will break it down for me a bit more?
Not sure it's all that important, but what part of it do you not get? Where Drixx's quote ended and my reply began? The first words by me began with "Ok, thanks"
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1593 (isolation #340) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:11 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1587, Porkens wrote:Ehhhhhhhhhh I'm not trying to be difficult, but could you just give it to me in one sentence?
How about bullet-points?

- I understand the reasoning behind Drixx voting you now.
- I initially took exception to the tone of his reply to me, but after a second read it's not quite as dramatically accusatory as I thought
- But, I think he used some loaded "you're scummy" words in his reply to me that seem out of phase with how I view our play in this game, which gives me some slight "was that a fabricated reaction?" vibes.
- I am considering the fact that WhyMafia had a similar reaction to a post I made on day 1.
- Not stated in the post but also weighed in my thoughts is the fact that at least one player on MS finds our hydra extra-abrasive, beyond what we are like as separate players. I wonder if my posts take on extra oomph if people aren't sure who's posting.

The result of the last three bullet points is that my read of Drixx remains about where it was before, in the null area I described in our last reads list of day 1. . Maybe a slight townward bounce.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1594 (isolation #341) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:14 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1376, Creature wrote:What do you think about how ActionDan attacked morph? Was it fake?
What do you think about it?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1597 (isolation #342) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:33 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1596, Porkens wrote:Inb4 you are tired of my bs for the rest of the day.
More like "When Porkens wants clarification, don't bother to ~effort~.

We're not voting until we have another synch, which might happen later today. In the meanwhile I want to firm up my thoughts on some of the other players I'm not townreading.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1598 (isolation #343) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:37 am

Post by morph the cat »

re your reply, since I'm not townreading Drixx, it's obviously not a case for town-Drixx. As for the rest, meh.

I'm phone posting until I get home in a few hours. Not doing lots of links for you.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1615 (isolation #344) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:05 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1594, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1376, Creature wrote:What do you think about how ActionDan attacked morph? Was it fake?
What do you think about it?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1619 (isolation #345) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:30 am

Post by morph the cat »

Why do you want another short game day.

Porkens, same question to you.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1643 (isolation #346) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:38 am

Post by morph the cat »

Porkens you're giving me whiplash.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1646 (isolation #347) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1642, Porkens wrote:Town:
2inamillion
ActionDan
Creature
Porkens
WhyMafia
Drix
Random
SomethingSmart

Scum (2 of)
Morph
Chickadee
Arcade Pals

Let's compare lists and narrow it down a bit?
Not Arcade Pals.

Can you explain your Creature townread?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1653 (isolation #348) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:59 am

Post by morph the cat »

Do you have experience playing with Creature?

I figured that after Cabd is back and caught up we'll probably vote Chickadee.

We both want to help make this a perfect town win after yesterday, which is why I want to take some time to mull it over today.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1659 (isolation #349) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:27 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1654, Chickadee wrote:Still haven't read anything, I had to work again today. I'm working on catching up now. I'll just say that lynching me will not be a perfect town win. I realize I'm eating the lynch today Morph, but give up any illusion of a perfect town win. Just take a good look at everyone after I'm gone.
This is why I'm not in a hurry. I have little faith in Porken's reads, but I believe his claim. The structure of the claim has parallels in our role though ours isn't related to votes at all.

And if I believe his claim them I believe you were the target of a roleblock last night.

I've been getting town flickers in your play, but not to the extent of a strong town read like I had of your hydra in the For You micro.

Not yet, anyway.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1664 (isolation #350) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:38 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1661, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1659, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1654, Chickadee wrote:Still haven't read anything, I had to work again today. I'm working on catching up now. I'll just say that lynching me will not be a perfect town win. I realize I'm eating the lynch today Morph, but give up any illusion of a perfect town win. Just take a good look at everyone after I'm gone.
This is why I'm not in a hurry. I have little faith in Porken's reads, but I believe his claim. The structure of the claim has parallels in our role though ours isn't related to votes at all.

And if I believe his claim them I believe you were the target of a roleblock last night.

I've been getting town flickers in your play, but not to the extent of a strong town read like I had of your hydra in the For You micro.

Not yet, anyway.
I believe he could have role blocked me to. However, I had no night action to block, so it's not provable. Also, Arcade Pals came in yesterday saying they would get powers if they had less than two votes, so his claim isn't exactly original.
Not original, no. But the parallels are close to the structure of our role, which is not the case with what we know of Arcade Pal/Dunnstral's role.

Your role feels like it has enough moving parts to not necessarily have a night component at all.

This is a whole lot of extrapolation from what I know - my role PM and visible daytime game events.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1668 (isolation #351) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:43 am

Post by morph the cat »

Do the 10 unique votes have to happen in one day phase or do they accumulate over multiple days?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1673 (isolation #352) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:53 am

Post by morph the cat »

Would Chickadee lock Porken's vote onto MKA if she's on his team? The lock happened a while after Cabd initiated the gambit, but still. RC is a player I think could have talked his way out of a guilty in a world where it wasn't a 1v1 with us. Maybe in a world where the 1v1 was with us if a couple things had gone a little differently.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1675 (isolation #353) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:59 am

Post by morph the cat »

Porkens, you quoted a bunch of Action Dan's posts and later said they are why you're townreading him. Can you explain why those posts add up to a townread?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1676 (isolation #354) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1674, TwoInAMillion wrote:It's called bussing.
Yeah. Locking someone else's vote on them, though is a much heavier bus than I'd be willing to do to a scum partner, unless the partner encouraged me to go all in that way. I could move my own vote if the situation improved for them.

Do you think MKA would have encouraged a vote-lock on him before his mason-claim fell through?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1678 (isolation #355) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Yeah, probably.

Not a strong reason to think not-partner Chickadee with him, but it still niggles at me.

I would like to think the scum team was freaking out behind the scenes over the guilty, and were unsure how to react in the game thread initially.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1694 (isolation #356) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Not voting anyone until Cabd and I synch and he gets his thoughts into the thread. Probably happens tonight.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1697 (isolation #357) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Can we please not l-1 before Cabd can post? He's working on an opus.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1698 (isolation #358) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by morph the cat »

He needs 2 to 3 hours
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1699 (isolation #359) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I am here.

I am working on it.jpg
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1703 (isolation #360) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Here it is, the “what the hell this game is and how to win it” by snarkycat, circa 2017.

We are going to lynch chickadee today; we think that is pretty much set in stone.
Both heads here are of the opinion that it’s exactly one scum in {dan, chick} so if we see a townflip, dan is to be vigged tonight or quicklynched with extreme prejudice tomorrow. If we see a scumflip from chickadee, Dan’s probably town after all.

On a side note regarding the lack of a kill last night -- we doubt it is very likely, but ffery did run some mod meta and both heads of the mod hydra participated as players in a game that had a scum poisoner. Lucky2u was poisoned in the game. We ought to keep that in mind as well.

Either way, we think tomorrow should be popcorned massclaim; starting with any confirmed towns, if any should exist by then, then working the way down our townreads list below if no town confirms exist. If chickadee flips scum, move Dan up to between Whymafia and Random.

Morph
Dunnstral
Something_Smart
Porkens
TwoInAMillion
Gerry
Whymafia
Randomidget
Creature
Drixx
Actiondan

Creature has slid down our reads list significantly. If chickadee is town; Cabd thinks there’s a non-zero possibility Creature idle’d and there was legit no scumkill due to apathy. Or that there’s a poisoner. Either way, we think that in the unlikely event Porkens is scum here he can take his win TYVM (ffery golfclaps). Chances of Drixx being scum go up significantly in a chickadee-scum/Dan-town world, by the by.

We believe that if town lynches everything below WhyMafia after today's lynch, it's a town autowin.

Either way, we will see you all tomorrow; or in hell; whichever comes first.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1704 (isolation #361) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by morph the cat »

We are ready to vote now. We'll hold off for a short while in case anyone wants to discuss the above before going back to L-1

(Thanks WhyMafia <3)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1711 (isolation #362) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I think whatever porkens is smoking is worth a LOT of cash on the open market.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1731 (isolation #363) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1728, Drixx wrote:It's always amusing when people suggest I'm scum and provide exactly zero reasons.

@Morph - Can I have a post from each of you individually, signed, which puts your ego on the line in regards to that "read"? Thanks in advance.
You were picked by scum-MKA as his claimed mason-partner. You took your sweet time deciding whether to repudiate the claim. That is why I think you could be scum. You've given reasons for why you played it that way. Those reasons don't entirely satisfy my concerns.

There's an argument to be made that MKA wouldn't implicate one of his scum-partners in that claim, but it's basically a hall of wifom-mirrors. At the very least, you shouldn't make it to LYLO. If you're town, I hope the game is over long before LYLO.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1732 (isolation #364) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1730, WhyMafia wrote:oh that's a good question that I should probably ask
You probably are included.

We kinda expected to be targeted by Arcade Pals last night.

I was disappointed at the start of day 2.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1736 (isolation #365) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Porkens wrote:What's your real role morph?
We'll answer that question in great detail if we're alive tomorrow. There's a guess we have to make at night in order to earn a 1-shot. We can earn more than one 1-shot, but never on consecutive nights.

For the record, we guessed Arcade Pals and were told it was erroneous. The significance of that should be apparent with our flip info if we don't survive the night.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1742 (isolation #366) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I don't recall taunting you to vote Dan. Or anyone, for that matter.

You've done plenty of taunting US to vote Chickadee. :igmeou:
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1748 (isolation #367) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Porkens wrote:
In post 1742, morph the cat wrote:I don't recall taunting you to vote Dan. Or anyone, for that matter.

You've done plenty of taunting US to vote Chickadee. :igmeou:
ISO yourself and tell me you don't see where you double dog dared me to lolhammer.
Our iso is embarrassingly long. Can you give me a search term that should bring it up? We've mentioned or quoted both you and chickadee a lot.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1756 (isolation #368) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1511, morph the cat wrote:Of course there's a non-zero chance porkens just lolhammers dan or something now but whatever
This?

Pretty sure that wasn't meant as a dare.

If that's what scared you away from the wagon, I'll take it. I would have been exceedingly pissed if the day had ended so soon.

Your accusation of my lying about which of us posted something is also noted, and is even more lacking in basis. There are rare times when we don't clarify who posted what when asked, but we don't take ownership of each others' posts. This is the same kind of accusation that wrecked my mood on day 1.

good night.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1759 (isolation #369) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Just about every time I post the last 24 hours or so I see all kinds of chucklefuckery in p-edit.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1760 (isolation #370) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1757, Porkens wrote:Ps morph just called me a poisoner.
And I think whymaf planted a confirmation soft.
The hell we did.

Shutting the damn computer down. Now.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1768 (isolation #371) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:52 am

Post by morph the cat »

Porkens wrote:
In post 1760, morph the cat wrote:
The hell we did.

You we need to remember that poisoner is in the game, why?
In post 1703, morph the cat wrote:On a side note regarding the lack of a kill last night --
we doubt it is very likely
, but ffery did run some mod meta and both heads of the mod hydra participated as players in a game that had a scum poisoner. Lucky2u was poisoned in the game.
We ought to keep that in mind as well.
Because although it's unlikely, it is a possibility that could explain the lack of night kill on night 1. e.g. maybe there was a kill but it's delayed. If the theory is actuality, then it should become apparent at the end of this game day or the beginning of day 3. Probably the former given how I've seen poisoner work in past games.

You like to spitball wild and tinfoil hat theories. You can damn well tolerate some wild-ass theory from other players.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1776 (isolation #372) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:05 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1771, Porkens wrote:
In post 1768, morph the cat wrote:
Porkens wrote:
In post 1760, morph the cat wrote:
The hell we did.

You we need to remember that poisoner is in the game, why?
In post 1703, morph the cat wrote:On a side note regarding the lack of a kill last night --
we doubt it is very likely
, but ffery did run some mod meta and both heads of the mod hydra participated as players in a game that had a scum poisoner. Lucky2u was poisoned in the game.
We ought to keep that in mind as well.
Because although it's unlikely, it is a possibility that could explain the lack of night kill on night 1. e.g. maybe there was a kill but it's delayed. If the theory is actuality, then it should become apparent at the end of this game day or the beginning of day 3. Probably the former given how I've seen poisoner work in past games.

You like to spitball wild and tinfoil hat theories. You can damn well tolerate some wild-ass theory from other players.
OK, so, I agree that poisoner would be a reason for the no kill. If so, who is the poisoner Morph?
If there is a poisoner, it's hopefully one of our scumreads. I'd be a sad cat if one of our townreads is scum. I don't have an opinion on who might be acting like a poisoner. I don't know how to discern scum-poisoner behavior from regular scum behavior, except maybe if it's an ~extra~ kill for scum on top of a regular factional kill, the player would be motivated to stay alive long enough to use it, possibly at the expense of a partner -- side-eye in Drixx's general direction.

That's a huge chain of speculation, though.
In post 1772, Porkens wrote:And if there IS a poisoner, did I really roleblock?
This question is ambiguous. Tempted to go robotic on you.

If you mean "did I roleblock the night kill", then the answer obviously could be yes or no with or without a poisoner in the game. If you mean "did my roleblock happen?", there aren't many abilities that happen despite a roleblock.

This concludes my daily allotment of setup spec.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1783 (isolation #373) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:22 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1782, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: chickadee
regardless of reads this should be the lynch today.
Day 1 randomidget: reads > claimed daycop resullt
Day 2 randomidget: claimed roleblock result > reads
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1785 (isolation #374) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:10 am

Post by morph the cat »

VOTE: chickadee

Ya'll have the plan in our ISO.

See you all tomorrow, or in hell. Whichever.

I wouldn't be voting if i thought random would do literally anything useful today but hah.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1792 (isolation #375) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Vote: ActionDan

Dearest Chickadee,

Apologies for your untimely demise. If you could rise up from your grave and make porkens keep his vote on scum instead of bouncing around every time he gets bored, that would be awesome and I'll bake you a pie.

Yours,

Morph the Cat
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1794 (isolation #376) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1793, Dunnstral wrote:1 shot of neighborizor,
I FUCKING KNEW IT AND SPENT ALL OF NIGHT ONE WAITING FOR A NEIGHBORHOOD ANNOUNCEMENT PM
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1795 (isolation #377) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Last scum is {creature, drixx} let's bag it and tag it ya'll.

Outside shot of gerry.

Wait, you know what actually.

UNVOTE:

Massclaim now. Dunn popcorn to your next choice plz.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1796 (isolation #378) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Drixx, let's talk.

Why are you being lurky and useless? Why did you accost me about our read of you and then do nothing with my reply?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1797 (isolation #379) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by morph the cat »

We were motion detected and watched on N1?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1799 (isolation #380) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1798, Dunnstral wrote:If we're massclaiming I'll reveal that whymafia visited morph night 1

popcorn to creature
TBH was hoping you'd have saved that till after massclaim but eh.

All you creature.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1801 (isolation #381) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by morph the cat »

His claim was fairly organic yeah.

That puts clears at {whymafia, random, Dunn}
Tier below that as unlikely scum are {Gerry, twoinamillion}
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1807 (isolation #382) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1803, Creature wrote:Also, did ActionDan claim?
No
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1817 (isolation #383) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1809, Porkens wrote:
In post 1792, morph the cat wrote:
Vote: ActionDan

Dearest Chickadee,

Apologies for your untimely demise. If you could rise up from your grave and make porkens keep his vote on scum instead of bouncing around every time he gets bored, that would be awesome and I'll bake you a pie.

Yours,

Morph the Cat
Says the hammer.
Your vote on chickadee was fine. The others were not as fine.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1819 (isolation #384) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1818, Porkens wrote:Morph, total lucid honesty here.
I'm really afraid that you are scum and gambitted with MKA.

Please hit scum today.
Wait till what our role is comes around, and then you'll realize we hit 2/2 scum today~
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1825 (isolation #385) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Actually do we really CARE what dan claims?

Let's just move right along.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1826 (isolation #386) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by morph the cat »

VOTE: Dan
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1827 (isolation #387) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Oh also, we're a player who gets a vig shot if we guess the nightkill. Not saying if our guess was correct night two or not.

We visit whoever we guess like a fruit-giver. Our expansion gives us a second vig shot if we hit scum with the first.

Creature's role REALLY doesn't gel with ours.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1830 (isolation #388) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1828, Porkens wrote:
There is no fucking way that's true.

Sounds good to me.
Vote: Dan
This makes two out of two board game games where our role is fucking useless trolly bullcrap.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1832 (isolation #389) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Oh i can post a picture of my entire game now btw.

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1834 (isolation #390) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by morph the cat »

The entire expansion is legit just that one character card and YES I KNOW MY THUMBNAILS NEED CLEANING JEEZ
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1835 (isolation #391) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1833, TwoInAMillion wrote:Don't we have any investigative roles?
Yes, the one that claimed already with an innocent result.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1839 (isolation #392) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by morph the cat »

OH SHIT SNAP SON
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1841 (isolation #393) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by morph the cat »

K creature today then.

Dan tomorrow.

VOTE: Creature
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1845 (isolation #394) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Yeah game's pretty much done wrapped up.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1846 (isolation #395) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Hey porkens since we get two scum i'll self-vig night four if able, should dan flip town. (Dan won't be flipping town lmao)

But really it's just as simple as MKA-Dan-Creature
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1855 (isolation #396) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1854, Cabd wrote:Yeah pretty much. Block.him if possible.
Oops. Mine.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1857 (isolation #397) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by morph the cat »

One more to go. Think it's Dan but night actions should probably go elsewhere if they're not blocking roles to get more info
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1858 (isolation #398) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by morph the cat »

VOTE: short night?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved