Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 980, Mulch wrote:
In post 977, CommKnight wrote:- No intent to claim = scum claim
I've made it a policy to fact-check stuff like this...link me the games you've seen scum do this?
Amrock#3784
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Prod received.

Did anyone else enjoy the Battlefront II Beta this past week?

As for Una's "clarification" to my point I pointedly didn't respond to it because I thought it was obvious how bad it was and didn't feel like arguing with scum about why they're scum.

He
still
tried to claim he was only hypothetical with that Mulch Townread despite explicitly stating he was Townreading him, and his evidence that he wasn't actually Townreading Mulch is that he disagreed with Mulch's reads. Dude needs rope, plain and simple.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Mulch, unfortunately not all my experiences have been on site and I can't even find the main forum I use to play on (kinda wondering if they had to shut their doors for good, I know the playerbase was slowly dwindling by the time I had to give it up for a while).

So most of the experience I can refer to, I can't link to and it's not all on this site. But it's very widely accepted (or at least use to be) that refusal to claim = rope. Because scum can't come up with a fake claim so they just refuse to claim in general and say "It's bad for everyone if I claim" or something along those lines. Bad town also did this, but they were labeled bad town for a reason. It's sorta like professional communication. You might know what you are and what you're talking about. But you have to assume no one else does (and doesn't more times than not because we're not omniscient). So refusing to claim is a very scummy move.
In post 1026, Alchemist21 wrote:Prod received.

As for Una's "clarification" to my point I pointedly didn't respond to it because I thought it was obvious how bad it was and didn't feel like arguing with scum about why they're scum.

He
still
tried to claim he was only hypothetical with that Mulch Townread despite explicitly stating he was Townreading him, and his evidence that he wasn't actually Townreading Mulch is that he disagreed with Mulch's reads. Dude needs rope, plain and simple.
Yes, I enjoyed the Battlefront II Beta. Man oh man, I need to figure out the point system better for unlocking the super units. Because here I'll be using my assault class and getting everyone with grenades, shotgun and suppression gun fire, have the most kills in the game and still someone has like triple my points (on the Naboo map). I ended up preordering the game. The campaign alone was what was gonna get me. Them not having campaign last time sorta made the value much lower for me to enjoy it. Still would've liked to see some version of galatic conquest though like from the original Battlefront II, but oh well, it's DICE for ya.

Not sure I follow, mind linking the posts so I can see what ones you're talking about with the important bits highlighted?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 955, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 953, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 936, Alchemist21 wrote:How confident were you on Mulch before 934? This seems like quite a fast read-flip on top of an oddly specific reachout.
You misunderstood me: I haven't changed my read on mulch yet.
It says above "IF I were to accept" mulch as town, THEN the following apply.
I still think my earlier list is more likely.
This is what you said:
In post 935, UnaBombaH wrote: This feels like town!mulch, as far as I am concerned.
If I were to accept that as a fact:

Realeo is the lockedest of Townies ( :lol: ), Grapes right behind him.
I would have to still keep valuing between scum!Comm and scum!Alch. I can't shake the feeling there's one scum there, and since mulch doesn't scumread either, I don't have any help there.
Assemble gains more scum-points since mulch agrees there.
Chip and Iron are the ones I'm most conflicted on already, but I don't think they are necessarily scum for pushing me, but ONE OF THEM WOULD HAVE TO BE, if all of the above apply.
Unless I have locked Luca as town too early?

Although I townread this post from mulch, I flat out disagree with few of his reads.
I wanted his opinion and "rating" of Alch because I really need to sort that slot.
You straight-up said you were Townreading that post. Don't backtrack and say it was all just you playing around with a hypothetical, because it was based in you supposedly Townreading Mulch.
In post 956, Alchemist21 wrote:You also still have not explained why you reached out to Mulch specifically.
In post 971, UnaBombaH wrote:OK, have a while to post again.
In post 955, Alchemist21 wrote:You straight-up said you were Townreading that post. Don't backtrack and say it was all just you playing around with a hypothetical, because it was based in you supposedly Townreading Mulch.
I wasn't backtracking on anything..?
I said "If I were to accept" = I'm not automatically/fully accepting mulch as town, I just think his response to me was genuine.
I don't think it's out of his scum-plays range to produce town-flavored posts here and there as scum, but that specific post FELT genuine.
So I made a hypothetical list with him as town, because I wanted to clear my thoughts on how it would affect my own readslist.
Notice how I say in the end of that same post "Although I townread
this post
from mulch,
I flat out disagree with few of his reads.
"

I feel like Alch is refusing to give me a fair assessment, and is only sticking to his current read.
Even though it can be stubborn NAI, I dislike it anyway.
My call out and his responses. Everything relevant is quoted or in the quote pyramids. Also worth pointing out that in the very next post after he says he disagrees with Mulch's reads and used that as a reason to try to say he's not Townreading Mulch, he says he trusts Mulch's reads.
In post 972, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 956, Alchemist21 wrote:You also still have not explained why you reached out to Mulch specifically.
In post 935, UnaBombaH wrote:I wanted his opinion and "rating" of Alch because I really need to sort that slot.
I trust his reads, and in the scenario where he is scum, he risks exposing himself if he is forced to give a read.
In post 957, Alchemist21 wrote:I disagree with moving Una to the vig pool instead of outright lynching him.
..because you have realized I will not be vigged? I shouldn't be the lynch, period.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1027, CommKnight wrote:Yes, I enjoyed the Battlefront II Beta. Man oh man, I need to figure out the point system better for unlocking the super units. Because here I'll be using my assault class and getting everyone with grenades, shotgun and suppression gun fire, have the most kills in the game and still someone has like triple my points (on the Naboo map). I ended up preordering the game. The campaign alone was what was gonna get me. Them not having campaign last time sorta made the value much lower for me to enjoy it. Still would've liked to see some version of galatic conquest though like from the original Battlefront II, but oh well, it's DICE for ya.
The campaign looks like it's gonna be awesome, but since it's DICE probably a 5 hour one.

If people were tripling your points then they were probably the only one firing off disrupters since you get 200 for picking one up and 500 for shooting it. And there was this one spot at the end where you could just camp and keep spamming the disruptors at the MTT. It's something that really needs to be fixed for launch.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Ah damn, well the times I am talking about is usually when I'm playing as droids. Not sure where they're getting the points from. I've killed disruptor carriers but they still outpace me in points on my own team. XD

Also I like the fact that each time you spawn in you actually spawn in with up to 3 others to create your new temporary squad with boosted xp (Oooh that might be a reason too).

We still have time left to decide the vote, but right now it's still hovering over Una. Unless we can get a better case to follow and not just emotional stuff.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1030, CommKnight wrote:Ah damn, well the times I am talking about is usually when I'm playing as droids. Not sure where they're getting the points from. I've killed disruptor carriers but they still outpace me in points on my own team. XD

Also I like the fact that each time you spawn in you actually spawn in with up to 3 others to create your new temporary squad with boosted xp (Oooh that might be a reason too).

We still have time left to decide the vote, but right now it's still hovering over Una. Unless we can get a better case to follow and not just emotional stuff.
Not sure where extra points for the Droids were coming from. Teamplay bonuses are hard to get because you have to practically be touching your teammates to get them. Could have been someone getting a ton of kill assists I guess.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1028, Alchemist21 wrote:Also worth pointing out that in the very next post after he says he disagrees with Mulch's reads and used that as a reason to try to say he's not Townreading Mulch,
he says he trusts Mulch's reads.
Again, forced to quote myself:
In post 972, UnaBombaH wrote:I trust his reads, and in the scenario where he is scum, he risks exposing himself if he is forced to give a read.
This didn't give off the idea?
To you I'm just a scum who contradicts himself on accident all the time, hmm?

I mean I trust
his ability to produce accurate reads
, and in the scenario where he is scum, he is forced to fake them.
Doesn't make sense?
I have actually had mulch in the same game with me so many times on this site after I started, so even if I'm fresh in here, he is one of the players I'm actually getting familiar with.

But good thing Alch received a prod and spent 50% of his comeback posts discussing Battlefront..! :lol:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

Comm I can understand ur answer, however can you link some games maybe? Even on another site?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1020, Luca Blight wrote:So before Chip's 941 were you considering he might be Town? And why are you so quick to vote here instead of questioning his reason behind quoting your 809?

What do you think of Chip's explanation in 952? Seems reasonable to me.
1) Yes 2) I knew his reasoning 3) Agree
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

UNVOTE:

Want a VC
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

Unah, why are you town
Amrock#3784
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1030, CommKnight wrote:We still have time left to decide the vote, but right now it's still hovering over Una. Unless we can get a better case to follow and not just emotional stuff.
What the hell do you want from me, to ACTUALLY try and sort me?
How has my arguments been all "emotional stuff"?
I'm just getting frustrated with you and Alch, because it feels like you are tunneling me so hard that you don't see anything else in front of you.
Especially Alch.
He has been so inactive he actually received a prod, and when he returns, all he has to say is "Una is still lockscum" and "Battlefront II was good".
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1011, Realeo wrote:I am going to avoid this semantic battle.
There is no semantic battle here. Why are you being so coy? It's a simple question: Do you currently support a UnaH lynch and, if so, why not vote for it?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Realeo »

I have addressed it in page 41. Please help yourself.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1008, Realeo wrote:
In post 1006, Chip Butty wrote:So, your CURRENT position is still that UnaH Is scum but not the traitor?
I did not say that.
In post 1039, Realeo wrote:I have addressed it in page 41. Please help yourself.
No you didn't. Why are you squirming?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1009, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1007, Realeo wrote:I know, but isn't out priority is to hit the other two mafia because those are where the mafia power role?
Are...are you actually saying 'yeah UnaH is scum but let's not lynch him because the non-traitors have higher priority'?

I mean, first, it's either 7-3 or 7-2 (+1). We don't have much wriggle room.

Second, why so sure there was no recruitment?

Third, wow.
No response to this, either.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1036, Mulch wrote:Unah, why are you town
1) Because my scumread on IceGuy was 100% genuine.
You, Luca and Duck were the only ones who seemed to agree with me (based on vote-counts), and at least we have one confirmed town there.
I misjudged Ice, but that shouldn't make me scum.
If anything, I stuck with my read until the end and didn't want to jump wagons, because I wasn't worried about appearances - I was also sure we would get IceGuy sooner or later, and was ready to 1v1 him, because I knew that with my own possible flip my case on him would only get stronger. (in case people would've preferred him over me)

2) Because me killing/wanting to kill either GameNBurger or IceGuy as scum is ridiculous. I know, WIFOM and all that jazz.
But I would always take out the strongest and most vocal investigative players out, because those are the type that get lynches pushed through regardless of their role.
In this game it would've been pretty much anyone from mulch/Comm/Alch/Realeo (maybe even grapes) based on D1. Not IceGuy or GameNBurger. :facepalm: (not saying they aren't good players, just saying that based on D1, I can't see the logic behind killing them)
I would've taken out two of the probably easiest pushes I would've had for D2, and made this game difficult for myself FOR NO REAL REASON.

3) Because I have really tried to produce content whenever I have had time to be around.
I'm very busy IRL, and under a lot of pressure, but I'm really invested in this game, and finding scum.
If I were to be scum, I wouldn't have gone so hard on IceGuy D1, but I would've absolutely played a more lurky game and refused to defend any position.
It's not hard to be vague AND base it on being busy IRL, which I really am.

Honestly though, I wouldn't be so invested in this game if it wasn't for the challenge and somewhat interesting players, but what grinds my gears is that people seem..complacent?
They feel like they don't need to see an alternative, so I'm fairly certain this will be a town loss after my lynch.
Two players might be surprised by my flip, and two will just keep sitting on their high horse and say "well, it's not MY fault he was mislynched, he was scummy as hell".
While I have no trouble admitting my own play is somewhat at fault here, for me being scumread, but I also know that anything I have tried to do to prove my alignment has been bypassed or scumread because it's possible.
I still like to say: "
You CAN scumread ANYTHING, if you really want to.

Go read my latest interactions with Alch.
I'm not sure how, but he has managed to find a way to turn every single post into a scummy one. At least to himself.
He has a vision of me being scum, and contradicting myself(??) because of that all the time.
Like..why though? :lol:
Why would I have trouble making a straightforward stance on mulch as scum?
I would know his alignment, and I wouldn't have to make hypothetical lists to clear my thoughts to everyone.
I wouldn't have to come up with not-simple questions to try and bait mulch into giving additional info and perspective.
And even after all that, all I have on scum!Alch is my everygame paranoia and gutfeel - his annoying conf.bias on me isn't scummy in itself even though I hate to admit it.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1026, Alchemist21 wrote:Prod received.

He
still
This post is such BS.
1) Non-chalant wave-off for being inactive.

2) Makes the effort to say "he doesn't feel like arguing with scum about why they're scum", maybe it's really because you are forcing that read out of laziness or whatnot?

3) I have pointed out the exact parts that show it was hypothetical - me disagreeing with his reads in itself didn't mean I couldn't townread him at all.
Once more:
That one post was very towny, and felt genuine to me. It gained mulch some town-points or whatever in my mind, but didn't "confirm him as town" or even bump him into the top of the chart. I felt like he was less-scummy for that one post.
Why I made the hypo-post about "what if I took his towniness for a fact"?
Because, like I said, I trust his reads and if he is town I might have to reconsider mine - we had some very different reads on some players.

So yes, I am STILL claiming it was hypothetical because I said so: "If I were to accept.."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1021, CommKnight wrote:Stack The Deck (Last time around I played it). Check it for what scum picked and generally the way kills and lynches went.
So apparently I was on the right track.
In post 1021, CommKnight wrote:Yeah, seeing how Goon Cop can't catch the original goons (with extra powers) and making the goon cop useless. That's a pretty bad role to have in a set-up like this. No point in the mafia ever NOT taking the PRs.
For example - Your own post from that endgame.

One other thing I was still left wondering: since we don't have an IC, doesn't it mean scum only took one or two "power-ups"? (because we got two automatically, and random 1-3 more depending on how many scum take)
IC would've been declared at the start of D1, but wasn't.

So I feel like scum should always take two PRs and keep a BP-traitor (who gets promoted to Goon if left alone?!? :lol: ), or optionally 2 PRs+daytalk. (IC shouldn't be a problem)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I messed the post-number on the second quote above, but the link on it works!

Is an actual quote.. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1027, CommKnight wrote:But it's very widely accepted (or at least use to be) that refusal to claim = rope. Because scum can't come up with a fake claim so they just refuse to claim in general and say "It's bad for everyone if I claim" or something along those lines. Bad town also did this, but they were labeled bad town for a reason. It's sorta like professional communication. You might know what you are and what you're talking about. But you have to assume no one else does (and doesn't more times than not because we're not omniscient). So refusing to claim is a very scummy move.
I can understand that in most games, but since we have a high priority PR about (proven vig), and the scum surely have one strongman/ninja left, we only give them more info.
Now, just to make sure Alch gets it this time, and so that no one thinks I'm claiming (fake- or real)..
THE FOLLOWING IS A
HYPOTHETICAL
SCENARIO WHERE I CLAIM SOME THINGS IN AN EFFORT TO SHOW THAT NOT CLAIMING ISN'T ALWAYS SCUMMY:

So let's assume I truthfully claim Vig.
That claim would actually make a lot of sense, since I wanted IceGuy dead as I was certain he was scum.
I get one more shot off tonight before I am NK'd.
I have a chance to hit a BP from a Traitor or a Goon.
I also have a chance to hit our Bodyguard.
So I should communicate who I shoot beforehand, I think?
And then we are having this same claim-discussion in regards to my shoot-target (because they don't likely want to be killed as town), and the circle moves on.

Now let's assume I fake-claim Vig.
Now at this point, the only person who knows I am fake-claiming (if I were to be scum) is our Vig.
Everyone else should back off from my wagon, so that I can get one more kill off before dying tonight.
So if our Vig expresses doubt on my claim, they indirectly claim Vig to my scumbuddies, and will end up dead too (remember they likely have a strongman).
The best part for scum would be that if it were to be a BP traitor faking the claim, our Vig couldn't even get the trade-off kill on them tonight.
And thus ends speculation.

No matter if I am expected to truthfully claim or not, I claim/fakeclaim Vanilla Townie in this setup.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1040, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1008, Realeo wrote:
In post 1006, Chip Butty wrote:So, your CURRENT position is still that UnaH Is scum but not the traitor?
I did not say that.
In post 1039, Realeo wrote:I have addressed it in page 41. Please help yourself.
No you didn't. Why are you squirming?
Yes I did.

You are self proclaimed genius. Go look for it again.
In post 1041, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1009, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1007, Realeo wrote:I know, but isn't out priority is to hit the other two mafia because those are where the mafia power role?
Are...are you actually saying 'yeah UnaH is scum but let's not lynch him because the non-traitors have higher priority'?

I mean, first, it's either 7-3 or 7-2 (+1). We don't have much wriggle room.

Second, why so sure there was no recruitment?

Third, wow.
No response to this, either.
I did not imply that I am sure there is no recruitment.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1034, Mulch wrote:
In post 1020, Luca Blight wrote:So before Chip's 941 were you considering he might be Town? And why are you so quick to vote here instead of questioning his reason behind quoting your 809?

What do you think of Chip's explanation in 952? Seems reasonable to me.
1) Yes 2) I knew his reasoning 3) Agree
So if you already knew his reasoning, which you just agreed is reasonable, why did you vote him?

And where do you stand on Chip right now?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Una, it's all well and good defending yourself, but why aren't you voting anyone?

And with regards to this....
In post 1042, UnaBombaH wrote: 2) Because me killing/wanting to kill either GameNBurger or IceGuy as scum is ridiculous. I know, WIFOM and all that jazz.
But I would always take out the strongest and most vocal investigative players out, because those are the type that get lynches pushed through regardless of their role.
In this game it would've been pretty much anyone from mulch/Comm/Alch/Realeo (maybe even grapes) based on D1. Not IceGuy or GameNBurger. :facepalm: (not saying they aren't good players, just saying that based on D1, I can't see the logic behind killing them)
I would've taken out two of the probably easiest pushes I would've had for D2, and made this game difficult for myself FOR NO REAL REASON.
Could this not be said about any other player in this game? Why is it specific to you?

Return to “Completed Open Games”