Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1854 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah pretty much. Block.him if possible.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1869 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1864, The Betting Pool wrote:Porkens - Night Three: delay morph
???
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1879 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1875, ActionDan wrote:I think the game was designed well enough from the roles I see, and I appreciate the claim candy.

This would have been more of a "game" if D1 didn't open and close with that gambit. Game swung way too hard to town after. (side note: while as town I don't think I would have ever voted Morph after the results of D1, I don't think that gambit should ever be employed again.)
I fully admit the gambit is something I'd only have done on about half this player list. Mostly because I don't think the response would have been alignment indicative for a lot fo players here.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1889 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Cabd »

Hey dan, you remember that one post in the dance game where it gave me an unshakable townread on you and I stepped out?

Your one post I kept coming back to this game was similar but in the opposite alignment-direction.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1892 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1891, Creature wrote:Pretty sure my claim wouldn't be buyable if I claimed just gladiator.
Given my day one fakeclaim, if you'd gladiated us i am almost positive we would have rolled over and died and called you damn near confirmed town. Or was it not usable day one?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1894 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1893, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1889, Cabd wrote:Your one post I kept coming back to this game was similar but in the opposite alignment-direction.
That will tend to happen when everyone wants to lynch you and your scum partner is fated to be offed D1
Yeah :~(

You did your best with what you were given. It's unfortunate that night one no actions went through.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1896 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Cabd »

Actually, had we been gladiated day one, Raskbells would have endgamed. Pretty sure.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1903 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1902, Porkens wrote:I demand a redo.
I wouldn't hold your breath.

Best to let this one lie.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1916 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hey Mariar, why did you replace out anyways? We wanted to be neighbors!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1922 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Cabd »

Agree that asking mods for fakeclaims isn't explicitly bad. Ideally as scum you have your fakeclaim prepped in advance of needing to claim, though.

Concession isn't ideal, no, but in some cases if the game is effectively over It's no huge deal.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1942 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1941, Tammy wrote:usurper
Found the problem!
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”