Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Right, my point is that EP simultaneously said that my argument about mumbles was bad because "1.) Not AI" (quoting LQ because EP said that he "pretty much nailed the response" there, but in the very same post says "He's getting frustrated by pressure on him and stagnating his approach to the game around it. Scum does that a lot." which is like word for word why I do not think mumble is town (part of the reason, anyway)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 571, Tchill13 wrote:I've poked LQ enough and I'm still not comfortable claiming he's town. I'm the one that's stated mumble could Fall into lurker scum. I've tried to get a little more pressure on acid but that didn't go anywhere. I'm pretty sure havo is town here based off of familiarity. Could be scum but that'll be easier to sort in the later day phases. Egg and errant seem town enough. The exchange between havo and uzi made me feel better about them. So this idea of no concrete thoughts is bogus.
alright TSQ we can figure out why EP seems to be contradicting himself here but i'd like you to answer this at some point.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Is that intended to be a question for me...or?
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Errantparabola »

I don't have time nor energy to respond at the moment but let it be known that I have a response that i will type later
that basically sums up to-

Maybe I didn't express myself well enough but I think that LQ and mumble responded to pressure differently (from both each other and from Havo) that I think is quite telling in a way that makes Havo seem more suspicious in my eyes. I have quotes to back this up and while I think that Shea is being perfectly reasonable saying he thinks the same about Mumble as I think about Havo, I also think that he is wrong.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Now I have you on the edge of your seats! What could the difference possibly be?!?!?
Tune in next time to find out
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Tchill13 »

so LQ freaks out when havo mentions a wagon and votes havo, mumble then votes havo because havo was mentioned in the midst of the mumble push then mumble votes himself again, Tacos naked votes havo, acid votes havo with little to no explanation and now we have EP all of a sudden stating Havo reacted worse to pressure than mumble or LQ? Anybody see my issue with the havo wagon to be? im pretty curious as to what EP's case will be because LQ, Mumble and acid are all scum reads from my perspective in their own right that voted havo for either no reason or a horrible one.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I didn’t post it in this game, I believe, but I posted it elsewhere. The fires in California started like...at my house. Fortunately, it mostly survived, even though everything around it didn’t, but I’ve been staying at a friends’ house the past few days, so hadn’t really had the time to come on. I almost replaced out, but pretty soon I’ll want the distraction, so I just stayed on VLA. I’ll be in this game pretty soon. I just have a lot to catch up on, but I generally should be able to start catching up.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm so sorry to hear that, boon.

If you need any help please OOG feel free to let me know.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Lalendra »

Sorry to hear that, Boon. Glad that you and yours made it through mostly unscathed. I'm sure there will be lots of garbageposting from Taco for you to read when you get back ^_^
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 606, Boonskiies wrote:I didn’t post it in this game, I believe, but I posted it elsewhere. The fires in California started like...at my house. Fortunately, it mostly survived, even though everything around it didn’t, but I’ve been staying at a friends’ house the past few days, so hadn’t really had the time to come on. I almost replaced out, but pretty soon I’ll want the distraction, so I just stayed on VLA. I’ll be in this game pretty soon. I just have a lot to catch up on, but I generally should be able to start catching up.
We’ll be keeping you in our prayers Boon. Stay safe.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Egg »

Lickety,

If you no longer believe that mumble was avoiding the thread, I no longer have an issue there. On the whole thing with acid, I do see what you are trying to say now. I just see it differently.
lickety wrote:I am not sure what you want me to say here. I am Town and I think Havo is Scum. I don't think my read is as strong as I originally thought because I have an added perspective that not everyone can make the distinction between a wagon vote and a lynch vote.
It's really not about your read. It's more that you tried to make it sound impossible for someone who doesn't know your alignment or havo's to see you both as scum. As for me wanting you to say something, uhhh...I dunno. That's a weird way to look at it. It caught my attention and I pointed it out.
lickety wrote:My mind comes up with conclusions faster than my ability to weight out the consequences of my actions. In this specific instance, I didn't want Boon to get a huge wagon on him if he was doing a reaction test because as we have seen from what I have done with Havo, that can get you into trouble. I don't like games that have a fast start to them when it comes to wagons. I like getting out of RVS asap, but I don't like people just wagoning someone for zero reason with their reason being "pressure" because I have seen where someone hammers and then goes "oops" and then it turns out that its oops on us for not putting pressure on the hammer vote. In short, what I did with boon is make a precautionary play so that there wouldn't be a quick wagon on Boon because I don't like quick wagons because they can lead to quicklyches.
I feel like the quick wagon thing was something you thought sounded good later and when I called you out on it, I didn't think you'd run with it the way you have. I don't believe what you are saying and if I'm wrong then I'm wrong but you haven't changed my mind and obiously I'm not gonna convince you of your alignment. Everything we've discussed so far, either I'm satisfied or probably won't be. Obviously, I'll discuss new events as they happen, but I'm satisfied with ending this back and forth on old stuff if you are.

EP, why do you scum read that mumble post? I agree with a lot of what you said about him and I'm having trouble connecting the dots as far as why he's scum in all of that.

I'm also surprised that you don't see paranoia in my posts about tchill or read progression on acid, but meh. I know I tend to be guilty of tunneling because I believe in early reads/tells more than most people do.

I hate to do this but I'm hitting submit before I finish reading because I have to step away and don't want to lose my post.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Egg »

In post 585, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don’t go to college Carca!
Wish I hadn't. All that debt just to end up in a career that doesn't require a degree.

I agree with tchill's assessment that lickety has responded worse to pressure than havo. Lickety has given off a vibe that he' pretty upset to be getting wagoned. However, I don't put as much stock into that as most people do because when I get a couple of votes or even like 3 people saying I'm scum, it gets to me regardless of my alignment. So I can see where people are coming from when they are upset and I can understand it not being an alignment thing at all.

Boon, sorry to hear all of that. I'll be hoping and praying for the best for you.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 605, Tchill13 wrote:mumble then votes havo because havo was mentioned in the midst of the mumble push
You're an idiot or intentionally ignoring things (read: scum <- this is most likely).

I get we have time left, and that's great. You all sort people and stuff, but lynch me before end of day. I'm not coming back from this mess, and if I'm alive beyond today, it's going to only benefit scum. In fact, probably look at those strongly scum reading me but wanting to lynch someone else first.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

ok just call me an idiot and don't explain what i missed. cool.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Mumble »

I already did. It's in my ISO. You're scum tho, so whatev.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Mumble »

^
this is why i said "intentionally ignoring things"
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

I hope all goes well in the end, Boon!! :(
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Havo »

VOTE: Mumbles
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Mumble »

Thanks. Havo is probably town.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Mumble »

It is "Mumble" tho. Not "Mumbles"

Several people have done that now.

@mod: Can you update vote count 1.6 to include me? I seem to be absent from it. I wasn't voting at the time, I believe.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 417, Mumble wrote:
In post 413, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 398, Mumble wrote:VOTE: havo
lmao i thought the mumble wagon was lame because lynching lurkers on day 1 doesn't really give any info because nobody has to really take a hard stance there and its kinda just "lets lynch him just to lynch him."

then he voted havo. smh. mumble got a little attention then votes the next guy that gets brought up.
Who said he wanted to quick lynch me after scum reading me based on one game, and then attacks someone for scum reading me..............

Like uber ..........
In post 350, Havo wrote:
In post 337, Thestatusquo wrote:Though, to be fair, the first half of it is mostly good. I don't want to lynch any of [EP, Schadd, Lalendra, Luv, egg]

Would be happy to swing quick, though. And only two of those are town reads.

bottom list would be happy to see any of them go besides tchill as I have a strong town VI read on them.
I would be up for a Quick lynch.

Or Mumbles or Tacos or maybe even Boon.
In post 599, Havo wrote:
In post 594, Thestatusquo wrote:EP, read your first line of your post on havo. How is that different from my thoughts on mumble?
Mumbles completely shut down as a reaction to pressure. That’s bad.
why did you just say havo was town?
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Mumble »

It's funny to me you can quote everything you want to make your point but ignore my previous explanation/request. You actually quote two posts that helped explain my previous stance. So scum, chill. You are so scum.

I think Havo is town now because he's voting me upon request.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 379, Havo wrote:
In post 319, acidphoenix wrote:i don't want to lynch any of:
errant, quick, schadd, lalendra, luv, egg

at the moment

i don't really want to lynch mumble but i'd be happy with him

tchill / boon / serg / havo / tsq are the other people in the game

VOTE: tsq
I find it interesting that you voted TSQ, then TSQ joined the thread and instead of pushing on him, you asked him who he'd like to vote. Then you start pushing on Mumbles.

Was the vote on TSQ just for show?
is this the post you're referring to mumbles?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

i literally just isoed both of you and those are the only 4 posts i could find pertaining to the matter.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Mumble »

So scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”