Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Not on board with the LQ lunch because I'm also VT and was considering claiming it straight out the gate.

Can someone elaborate on the policy lynch? I must be missing something.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 28, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 25, Lalendra wrote:Not on board with the LQ lunch because I'm also VT and was considering claiming it straight out the gate.

Can someone elaborate on the policy lynch? I must be missing something.
Why were you considering claiming right away?

A policy lynch is the act of lynching a player who is not found to be particularly scummy, but because their bad play will hurt the town later on.
Thank you for the explanation.

I was considering claiming right away because I've never used this tactic before and I wanted to see how it played out. I'm still fairly new to mafia. So, it was interesting to me that someone else had the exact same idea.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Lalendra »

Okay I'm a fan of readlists, especially this early in the game, so here goes.
Spoiler:
LilUziVert has generated some good discussion. No real issues there but I don't have a read as of yet.
Boon claimed VT with first post and hasn't said much since. I don't get a scum read because that would be a pretty ballsy move out of the gate for scum to pull and draw way too much attention to themselves. Probably town.
Tchill said that claims don't generate discussion in RVS, which I don't necessarily agree with; I feel like claims are one of the easiest and quickest ways to get OUT of RVS. I'm not getting a huge scum vibe yet but haven't done a meta dive either, and he seems like an experienced player.
LQ pointed out that TSQ vs Uzi is probably not S v S, which I agree with. LQ has also made some good points, despite claiming stupidity earlier. I'm thinking town but not sure.
Tacos voted Havo for voting Boon, then jumped on schadd policy wagon on TSQ, then voted tchill without explanation. I'd like to see some actual content at some point.
Schadd policy voted TSQ, and said "Acid is a little yikes," but did not elaborate. Again, would like to see more content.
TSQ is probably not scum for reasons listed earlier, plus he is generating discussion, so I am leaning town on that one.
Havo's posts are aggressively pro-town, which is a risky stance for scum to take, but this player also sounds very experienced. I'm going to say town unless something makes me think otherwise.
EP wants to do a meta-dive on two players (me and LQ) even though he thinks we're town, which is a little odd but not unheard of to confirm reads, I'm not getting a scum vibe from that. Voted tchill without any explanation at first, but had some good analysis later.

I don't have any super strong reads yet but currently, Tacos and Schadd are probably my biggest scumreads simply because they have posted without actually saying or contributing much. Players who have more experience with them (or just in general) are welcome to tell me if they think I'm wrong on those.

Mumble and Egg, where you at?

P-Edit: Not a bad vote from TSQ for LQ. I am open to jumping on this wagon, depending on where it goes.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 98, acidphoenix wrote:VOTE: tchill
also >explanations with your readslist

unexplained readslist = goat
I don't really have any stronger reasoning at the moment, hence why there isn't much. The readslist was mostly me thinking out loud and hoping that it would generate some discussion.

Why did you vote tchill?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 103, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Lalendra

This needs rope.
Can you elaborate on what this means? I'm also confused about why you voted me and then continue your dialogue with TSQ. If you think what he is doing is scummy/bad play, why wouldn't you vote him instead? (Not saying I think you should, I'm not getting a strong scumlean on him; just trying to understand your thought process here.)

Havo - Are you serious about Mumble? If so, why not vote him?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 139, Egg wrote:Lalendra, you called claiming immediately a "tactic". Can you explain what the goal of doing so would be?
I mean, I would consider doing a reaction test to end RVS and get into real play a tactic, not sure why you put it in quotes. But, that was my purpose.
In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote:First, she says lunch, which means she has played before, and its not typical of people on this site to say Lunch as much as elsewhere on the net.
Actually that was my phone autocorrecting lynch to lunch. I caught it the second time, but not the first. Reading way too much into autocorrect lol. Plus you can look at my history on this site to see how many games I've played, I think it's maybe six? (Not taking the time to check right now) I would consider myself a newbie compared to most others on this site, yes.
In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote:Second, She says she is not on board with my lynch... because she was also considering claiming VT straight out of the gate... Wut? Like I feel she is trying to say its Townie of me to point out that it could be a reaction test, but instead she goes into full detail of giving too much info about her role for zero reason. I can see how VT might want to claim to survive longer, but as I already stated, the fact someone else already claimed VT it takes away any ability to use "I'm VT" as a reaction test. So given that she HAS played before (assuming she played a newbie game here) Its likely she already knows not to just claim your role for zero reason. That's why I posited that either she is just a poor player or is Scum in so many words.
I never claimed to be good. It was an approach I had never tried, and really, why would two VT claims be any less effective than one? It gives people more to talk about, if anything.
In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote:"I'm a fan of reads list, especially this early" This is not something a newb should be saying... like.. at all.
Why not? It helps me organize my thought process and get feedback from other people, maybe consider angles I hadn't yet. Not sure why that makes me not a newb.
In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote:In her read on Chill, she is basically saying she disagrees with someone who is much more experienced than herself. Then she says she hasn't done a meta dive on Chill yet. OK, but like, what are you waiting for?
I was at work and have other shit to do?
In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote:Their read on me... "I'm thinking Town, but not sure" Does it get any more hedgy than that?
Pretty sure I flat out said that I wasn't super confident in any of my reads yet and that's why I didn't vote.
In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote:tsq... Take not of the "on that one" This looks like it could be a kind of coverup based on word choice. Not to mention that generating content is what you are
supposed
to do as either alignment.
Okay? I'm not sure how "on that one" is a coverup, can you elaborate?
In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote:How the absolute FUCK is playing as aggressively Pro-Town risky? Like that is what you are supposed to do to get a Town read, right?
If you're aggressively pro-town as scum, it's risky because it can be transparent. Trying TOO HARD to be town. If you're aggressively pro-town as town, it can lead to you being mistaken as scum who is trying too hard.
In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote:She wraps up her reads saying "The people that have contributed a goose egg are my Scum reads" when earlier she said she had no read on those players.
I didn't say that, but nice way to spin via paraphrasing.
In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote:Then in her P-Edit she does exactly what tsq accused me of doing, but does tsq even look at Lalenda? Why not? Because they are a newb so all is forgiven?

I said I was open to the idea if I was presented with more evidence, but obviously was not confident enough to vote, because...well, because I didn't.
In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote: Then she takes Acids harmless comment as an accusation and finds the need to defend themselves. Why do you feel the need to defend yourself against that?
I didn't think I was defensive in this post, I was just responding to something that was said.
In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 114, Lalendra wrote:
In post 103, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Lalendra

This needs rope.
Can you elaborate on what this means? I'm also confused about why you voted me and then continue your dialogue with TSQ. If you think what he is doing is scummy/bad play, why wouldn't you vote him instead? (Not saying I think you should, I'm not getting a strong scumlean on him; just trying to understand your thought process here.)

Havo - Are you serious about Mumble? If so, why not vote him?
LAMIST.
How is that LAMIST?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Lalendra »

I wasn't saying Havo is trying too hard to look town. I was saying that being that aggressive can be risky. I don't necessarily have a read on Havo either way yet.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 176, acidphoenix wrote:pagetop too

pedit dammit lalendra
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 178, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 151, Egg wrote:
Lelandra wrote:Can you elaborate on what this means? I'm also confused about why you voted me and then continue your dialogue with TSQ. If you think what he is doing is scummy/bad play, why wouldn't you vote him instead? (Not saying I think you should, I'm not getting a strong scumlean on him; just trying to understand your thought process here.)
Lickety is probably worried OMGUSing would look bad.
Funny guy. I can see why you like the name egg. Nope not afraid of OMGUS, I've done it a few times (ask Uzi).
Okay then, answer my question. If it wasn't fear of OMGUS what was it?
In post 178, LicketyQuickety wrote:Lalendra, have you played off site?
I played like two games on another site, three years ago I think? MS is the only other site I've been on.
In post 178, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 151, Egg wrote:
Lickety wrote:Then she takes Acids harmless comment as an accusation and finds the need to defend themselves. Why do you feel the need to defend yourself against that?
Maybe it's just me but that felt more like acknowledging a request that Acid made than a defense.
Did Acid ask a question to Lalendra? I forget.
was more of a suggestion than a question, but I was asking a question in return (not sure I got an answer actually).
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Lalendra »

I'm satisfied with my dialogue with LQ for the moment. I'm getting tired and it seems like I thought some stuff was directed at me that wasn't so tell me if there were any questions that I didn't answer.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 196, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 192, Lalendra wrote:I'm satisfied with my dialogue with LQ for the moment. I'm getting tired and it seems like I thought some stuff was directed at me that wasn't so tell me if there were any questions that I didn't answer.
Hang on a minute. I did ask you a few questions in my response.
In post 187, LicketyQuickety wrote:Not sure I got this question from you the first time around. Not quite sure why you think it was YOUR question when Egg was the person who made that comment. We will see how good Uzi's memory is shortly.

Thanks for the info.

OK
Where were the questions?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Lalendra »

VOTE: LicketyQuickety

It just seems, at this point, like you're belaboring some pretty bad points and tunneling on me when I feel like I've explained myself pretty thoroughly. The "lunch" thing was REALLY reaching as a scumtell, and I think you're kind of making a mountain out of a molehill with other things. It seems to me as though you see others leaning potential scum on me, or debating "scumtell vs. newbie mistake", so you are pushing for me to be scum without any real concrete reasons.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 252, Thestatusquo wrote:mumble is not really playing the game, though from listening to you guys talk about it that seems pretty normal for them? I'd like them to die if I didn't think LQ were scum.
In post 236, Tchill13 wrote:as far as scum tending to lurk goes mumble would fall underneath that category
Only normal for scum-mumble (scumble?) if tchill is to be believed.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Lalendra »

I'm on the fence about Acid, seems like they are just posting a lot of questions but not really contributing a whole lot. Like posting for the sake of being active without really digging. Could be playstyle but ehhhhh
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Lalendra »

Mumble, why don't you think Acid is town? Now that you're here, enlighten us on your reads.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Lalendra »

I can't say I don't find it odd that you suddenly stopped lurking when someone FOSed you for it, though.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Lalendra »

You've posted 12 times in 11 pages. None of those posts have really contained any helpful information. So, rather than counter-attack, you could maybe provide some information on your reads hmm?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 111, Mumble wrote:Hi.
In post 113, Mumble wrote:Excuse me. It's
Scum
ble. Thank you very much.
In post 188, Mumble wrote:Obviously 3-4 of the ones you listed. Not sure yet.
In post 190, Mumble wrote:Welp. Not sure yet. Not enough info.
In post 198, Mumble wrote:Disagree. Clearing town is much more effective than thinking you've found mafia.
In post 257, Mumble wrote:I don't. Do you?
In post 258, Mumble wrote:Messed up that quoting some how...
In post 260, Mumble wrote:Better.
This is 2/3 of your content. It's not page count that matters, it's what you're actually saying. I don't need to recap for you what I've said with my 17 posts, you can ISO me like I just did to you if you want to know what I've posted. But the "my posts have been helping ME" argument is difficult for me to swallow when I look at what you've actually posted.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Lalendra »

Okay I'm still not sure what your question was; was it why I attacked you for being a lurker when by your definition you weren't lurking, because you posted twice? My response to that, in case it wasn't clear enough, was that I still think you're lurking because AGAIN, it's not the FREQUENCY of your posts, but the CONTENT. You're being an active lurker. If that doesn't answer your question, please rephrase it and I will try answering it again.

VOTE: Mumble

Comfortable with this for now.

I'm not taking Taco seriously, he's not posting anything worthwhile yet either but I can't pin him down quite yet. Plus, my attention was drawn to you due to tchill's comment. I don't think the interaction between you and Taco is genuine, anymore than Taco's defense of me was genuine, he's just amusing himself afaict.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Lalendra »

But what do they stand to gain from it? WHY was it staged? That's what I can't figure out, and why I am leaning more towards Taco just amusing himself.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Lalendra »

I'm definitely not ruling out Taco, but I don't think that, as scum, someone would be THAT over the top about active lurking and draw so much attention to themselves.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 406, Mumble wrote:wut?
In post 407, acidphoenix wrote:wut what
I don't know why this is so funny to me.

I have to admire mumble though, I've never seen anyone so committed to not giving a fuck in this game.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Oh my god, they want you to say either "I am town" or "I am scum," like why is this so fucking hard scumble?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Mumble is really reacting, to me, like scum that has been found out and is trying to limit the damage by not giving any associative tells. If that's true, then the limited interactions he DID have (like voting havo) give us a decent amount of information. If not, then his death will be in vain because he hasn't helped us do any scum hunting whatsoever, and I'm not going to be very happy.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 424, Mumble wrote:
In post 418, Lalendra wrote:Mumble is really reacting, to me, like scum that has been found out and is trying to limit the damage by not giving any associative tells. If that's true, then the limited interactions he DID have (like voting havo) give us a decent amount of information. If not, then his death will be in vain because he hasn't helped us do any scum hunting whatsoever, and I'm not going to be very happy.
Haha. I won my only scum game. This is a bad post.
Ok? At least I'm actually trying to find scum.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 463, Egg wrote:Please don't vote yourself unless you are scum.
He already did, which was kind of what cemented the scumread for me.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Lalendra »

I'm torn between LQ and mumble.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 511, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Havo
ffs
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 520, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 509, Lalendra wrote:I'm torn between LQ and mumble.
You said mumble self voting cemented your scum read for him. What is it about LQ that's strong enough to question voting LQ instead of mumble?
Just...everything. I don't really know how to explain it, I'm just not finding that I'm satisfied with any of his responses. None of them make me go "Hmm, okay, maybe he IS town." My vote is staying on Mumble though because I am convinced he's scum, and even if he's not scum, his defeatist attitude, lack of real scumhunting and active lurking are not going to help town.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Lalendra »

That said, I am leaning towards an LQ lynch tomorrow unless something changes in the meantime.

I think Tchill, Havo, TSQ and Lil are town. I have literally no read on Acid and Taco, they're too out-there for me to be able to tell so far. The rest are largely null; Mumble and LQ are my scumreads.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Lalendra »

acid can you please shift your vote to LQ or mumble? kthx
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Lalendra »

"I'm posting too much so let me double-post about how I'm not going to post" lol
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Lalendra »

Sorry to hear that, Boon. Glad that you and yours made it through mostly unscathed. I'm sure there will be lots of garbageposting from Taco for you to read when you get back ^_^
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Lalendra »

Right, that's kind of where I'm at on Mumble. Like I'm not 100% that he's scum, because most of his posting has been reactionary and defeatist, but I AM 100% on the fact that his play thus far has been anti-town, and I would want to PL him even if I didn't have a scumread on him.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Lalendra »

Hoping that some of the people from the LQ wagon will switch their vote over to Mumble so we can get that lynch through (since, by his own admission, his survival "will only help scum") and then we can move on to lynching LQ tomorrow.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Lalendra »

mumble wrote: think Havo is town now because he's voting me upon request.
So true, scum never bus when a buddy is irredeemably fucked. Much town, such wow
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 644, Mumble wrote:You're dropping with your LQ lynch lineup, btw. If you are town, take into consideration my town flip and the night kill before guns blazing tomorrow.
Obviously I'll take the results of your flip into consideration when voting tomorrow, but I'm not sure that you flipping town would give me any reason NOT to vote LQ, as the interaction between the two of you has been minimal iirc (ISOing now)
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Lalendra »

Okay, yeah, my opinion hasn't really changed. Mumble doesn't really engage with LQ much at all, aside from a couple of comments about playstyle and strategy; Mumble is notably absent from LQ's readslist in , and LQ doesn't even really address Mumble until much later on. Instead he spends a lot of time disagreeing with my points on Mumble without ever really even mentioning him until after post 300, which is weird to me. I'm still not sold on the idea that this isn't distancing. I will need to really wait until one of them (whoever gets lynched D1) flips before I can really make much of this association.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Prod dodge. I will catch up in the morning.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 727, Tchill13 wrote:Lalendra are you stating you think mumble,LQ,havo could be the scum team?
I'm pretty confident in Mumbles/LQ, I'm not sure about the third yet.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 801, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 643, Lalendra wrote:
mumble wrote: think Havo is town now because he's voting me upon request.
So true, scum never bus when a buddy is irredeemably fucked. Much town, such wow
In post 650, Lalendra wrote:Okay, yeah, my opinion hasn't really changed. Mumble doesn't really engage with LQ much at all, aside from a couple of comments about playstyle and strategy; Mumble is notably absent from LQ's readslist in , and LQ doesn't even really address Mumble until much later on. Instead he spends a lot of time disagreeing with my points on Mumble without ever really even mentioning him until after post 300, which is weird to me. I'm still not sold on the idea that this isn't distancing. I will need to really wait until one of them (whoever gets lynched D1) flips before I can really make much of this association.
In post 802, Tchill13 wrote:lalendra's posts here seem to imply she thinks havo, mumble, LQ is the scum team and that's why i was asking.
I wasn't really saying anything about Havo's alignment in 643, I was more making fun of the fact that Mumbles was willing to town-read Havo just for "voting him upon request." I don't really find that to be alignment-indicative, it could be bussing or it could be a PL or it could be that they find the behavior truly scummy. Without a lot of context it's hard to tell. I just didn't like the reasoning there.
In post 832, Havo wrote:I think the game itself has bogged down and stagnated to a large degree. I think we need to move on to Day 2 honestly and I'm looking forward to the night.

I think Mumble is the best lynch right now and we need to finish this lynch and get to Day 2.
I agree 100%, this did more for my townread on Havo than all of their other posts combined. Regardless of whether Mumble flips scum or town (even if I think it will be scum), we will get a lot more information from the flip and be able to start making some more informed decisions once we're out of D1 circlejerk.
In post 873, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 526, Lalendra wrote:
In post 520, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 509, Lalendra wrote:I'm torn between LQ and mumble.
You said mumble self voting cemented your scum read for him. What is it about LQ that's strong enough to question voting LQ instead of mumble?
Just...everything. I don't really know how to explain it, I'm just not finding that I'm satisfied with any of his responses. None of them make me go "Hmm, okay, maybe he IS town." My vote is staying on Mumble though because I am convinced he's scum, and even if he's not scum, his defeatist attitude, lack of real scumhunting and active lurking are not going to help town.
Like... This post is about as much in to detail that you are capable of or...
I assumed you're talking about what I said about you, and not what I said about Mumbles, because I felt like that was pretty clear. As far as my read on you, yes, that's "about as much in to detail that I am capable of", because as I said, it's not a solid read. It's a gut feeling.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 884, LicketyQuickety wrote:Well your gut is wrong. What is your counter argument?
...Okay? Can't really counter "You're wrong." Because I might really be wrong, or you might be scum who is just saying that. I don't really have any way of knowing at this stage.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Lalendra »

It wasn't that I didn't see your point, it was that I had already stated that it was a gut read, so fishing for more concrete reasons is fruitless when I already admitted that I didn't have them. I was pretty transparent when I said that it was a gut read so your digging is pointless. Blood and turnips and what-have-you.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Lalendra »

I do find it ironic that you are pushing me so hard on the "gut feeling" and needing more reasons yet you just said that your scum read in 306 was based on "a really bad vibe". That absolutely looks like a scum read, full stop. I feel that you're just trying to wriggle out of it now.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Lalendra »

So you didn't scum read me but you voted me anyway?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 939, LicketyQuickety wrote:Yeah, that's... not how it works.
Yeah as much as I hate to say it I'm with LQ on this one lmao
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Lalendra »

This meta war between LUV and LQ is killing me but there's nothing else to talk about until we get mod back :(
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Lalendra »

It is, but I'm pretty sure there are people who haven't posted who need prods and we need more than just those who have been active for the last 5 pages to lynch.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Okay as of right now I have:

Mumble(6): Lalendra, Errantparabola, Tchill13, Boonskiies, Havo, Sergtacos (L-1)
LicketyQuickety(3): Thestatusquo, Egg, Lil Uzi Vert, (L-4)
Thestatusquo(1): schadd_
Havo(1): acidphoenix
Sergtacos(1): LicketyQuickety

Nobody(1): Mumble

It would be super great if everyone not on the mumble wagon could explain why they are voting the way they are because it would be super chill to hammer and at best kill scum, at least have something to go on for D2.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 975, Errantparabola wrote:I have and we should be getting a resolution shortly. In any case-- I think Havo is a better wagon than Mumbles.
Can you elaborate? Nothing Havo has said or done has pinged me as exceptionally scummy, and I agreed with several of his points, but I'd like to hear why you think so.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 968, Mumble wrote:Lalendra is either dumb town or scum because she has refused to consider any information this entire game.
What information do you feel I haven't considered? Because I have yet to hear a better argument than "you're wrong".
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 983, Mumble wrote:
In post 980, Lalendra wrote:What information do you feel I haven't considered? Because I have yet to hear a better argument than "you're wrong".
Nah, I'm not going to read for you. Stop being lazy. It's out there within the past few pages.
You're right, it's obviously my fault you failed to convince me.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Lalendra »

Mumble, my sincere apologies if we were wrong about you.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1271, Thestatusquo wrote:Where is lalendra? I'm not willing to let them skate by today.
Didn't have any intention of it - busy weekend.

I didn't think I was skating by D1, if you do let's chat!

As of right now, Tchill is my strongest townread because so far I like all of his thinking, and I especially like the way he handled the claiming. I don't think PRs should claim unless they have to, and I would have been hesitant to do so in his shoes as well. It has literally nothing (something) to do with the fact that I love his avatar.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Lalendra »

I mean honestly, I was the biggest proponent of the Mumble wagon, so I kind of feel like I have to start all over there. I also don't know how much info we can really get from his wagon because it was bordering on a PL.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Lalendra »

PL wagons are NAI, as far as I'm concerned. Though there may be some scum who would hop on at the end, it's even easier to do this as scum when it's a PL than when it's a wagon with legitimate reasoning. What did YOU glean from the wagon?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Lalendra »

Like I'm currently townleaning Tchill and Havo, both of whom were on board with a Mumble lynch, even though he flipped town. Acid made some non-points about mumble which seemed like they were trying to generate discussion without a lot of original content, and I'm on the fence about what that means, because that also seems to be acid's playstyle. Then there were the weird and pointless interactions with Tacos, which mean nothing now that he also flipped town and gave us basically nothing to work with. LQ and Luv were the ones who argued with me about Mumble the most, but though they had differing points of view, their reasoning appeared town to me.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Lalendra »

For me it was a combo. Like I said, I found his behavior scummy and wanted to lynch him for that, but by about halfway through I started to not care if he was scum and wanted to lynch him for his anti-town attitude and play. The fact that he openly stated that he would only be detrimental to town if he lived didn't help. So my stance on the issue evolved as the day went on.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1295, Tchill13 wrote:so egg pointed out 2 dead townies were on the mumbles wagon when i quoted it. Not counting those players it's just me and Lalendra. Not sure if this is just random timing for Lalendra to post this right before egg pointed that out but i'm not crazy about lalendra stating her vote was half PL/ half scum vibes.
If you look back at my ISO you'll see that I stated both of those reasons for lynching him. My story didn't change.
In post 1303, Egg wrote:
Lalendra wrote:Regardless of whether Mumble flips scum or town (even if I think it will be scum), we will get a lot more information from the flip and be able to start making some more informed decisions once we're out of D1 circlejerk.
Just noting that this was said so some kind of follow up hopefully happened after the flip. Otherwise it feels like justifying a mislynch before it happens.
It's me admitting that I had some doubt about whether he was scum or not, because while I scumread him, I'm not confident enough in my reads to say that he is definitely scum, as opposed to just apathetic/bad townie.
In post 1303, Egg wrote:
Lalendra wrote:Mumble, my sincere apologies if we were wrong about you.
Did this feel weird to anyone else?
It shouldn't, it was sincere. Being a mislynch sucks, regardless of how scummy/bad your play might have been, and he reacted emotionally to the pushing a few times, so I felt the apology, in the case of a ML, was warranted. Because
Lickety wrote:Town should always have some doubt.
In post 1303, Egg wrote:I like the shot. He had a reasonable chance of being scum and wasn't helping us as town. It's not policy if the shot came from someone who was even slightly leaning scum. I actually can't think of a better shot. But does it actually matter after the fact if it was the right shot or not?
I was 100% okay with the shot because even though he was town, he was doing nothing to help the gamestate. He was a warm body that favored our numbers, yes, but ultimately was more of a liability than anything, just like Mumble.
In post 1303, Egg wrote:
Lil wrote:Hard claiming miller doesn’t make you confirmed town
It doesn't but he stuck to his guns when Boon started changing the details of his "result".
In post 1305, Egg wrote:scum tchill would probably go "oh fuck" and say something stupid. I like him sticking to miller after that.
Agreed, Chill's reaction in the face of Boon's test was what cemented the TR for me.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1307, Egg wrote:She's either very impressionable or scum looking to just agree to every lynch.
I'd like to think that I'd play better than that as scum.

VOTE: Schadd
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Lalendra »

My thought process currently is this: Mumble, EP and Taco are obviously conftown. Chill is as good as conftown for me. I'm leaning town on boon, havo, LQ and Luv, and don't yet know how I feel about acid, egg or TSQ. That leaves Schadd as the only reasonable vote for me, and unless the pressure generates more content that helps my SR subside, I'm fine with leaving it there. Obviously since we haven't caught any scum yet, at least two of my townlean/null reads are wrong, so I'm hoping I'm right about schadd.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1315, Egg wrote:But not as town? Because what I said isn't good play for town either. It really does feel like you just agree to every wagon. I went back and looked and maybe you aren't quite as on board with Acid today as it felt like initially though. But still, you don't seem to oppose it. Or really any wagon that comes up. I mean, maybe havo? The way you were ok with both major wagons yesterday though was in the back of my mind and mumble's town flip combined with my new town read on Lickety has pushed it towards the front.
I wouldn't be on board with a havo wagon, at present. I'm having a really tough time sorting Acid so I would be more open to swinging either way on that one. It was a coincidence yesterday that I felt that LQ and Mumble were both scummy, but my view on LQ has since changed. Though he pushed me a lot, his points made sense, and I get an overall town vibe from his play.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1315, Egg wrote:Yeah, townies should have doubt. But my first thought when the lynch I want goes through isn't "sorry if I'm wrong". It's "I hope I was right". So it felt weird. Like it wasn't doubt, but knowledge that he was town and you felt bad for putting him through that.
I see your point. I just know that I have been on the frustrated end of a ML in the past, so before the day ended and the thread was locked, I wanted to pre-emptively apologize if I was wrong about him. Maybe that's just my self-doubt but my reaction to a lynch going through, even if I'm on it, is always "oh shit, I hope we're right, because if we're not we're DICKS"
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Lalendra »

That makes acid what, L-2?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Lalendra »

VOTE: Acid

Nobody hammer until Acid comes in and responds (he hasn't posted since about this time yesterday)
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Acid, is that your entire argument for why we shouldn't lynch you? I was kind of hoping for more from someone who wasn't scum (or completely apathetic town).
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1353, LicketyQuickety wrote:Like it seems like you are using your "confirmed Town" status to influence things.
I mean yeah, this is what scum fakeclaiming conftown would do, but isn't it also exactly what actual conftown would do?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1371, Tchill13 wrote:Ok I've yet to see a reason why acid shouldn't be the Lynch other than the fact schadd knows he's not getting lynched and he's using that as an excuse to make animal noises.
Why do you think Schadd knows he's not getting lynched? I'd like to think it's still a possibility, at least for the next day phase, unless I see something from him I like.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1387, Boonskiies wrote:I would self hammer in that situation as scum too. Keep info to a minimum. As town? Nah, that’s horrible.
Eh, people still do it regardless.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Lalendra »

Oh my god this went to shit quickly. I'm really not happy with LQ's play, I know we all have bad days but the oops!hammer followed by throwing shade about an "altered" VC (which was just updated to be more current) followed by serious AtE sure does look scummy af.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1427, Lalendra wrote:Oh my god this went to shit quickly. I'm really not happy with LQ's play, I know we all have bad days but the oops!hammer followed by throwing shade about an "altered" VC (which was just updated to be more current) followed by serious AtE sure does look scummy af.
I don't remember saying I was confident he wasn't the vig. I said essentially that if LQ was town, his play looked scummy, but he could have just been having a bad day. Not sure where you got "LQ is definitely not the vig" out of that.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1437, LicketyQuickety wrote:I shot at boon last night.
Is that it? Did you get any info in exchange?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Lalendra »

Yeah, I have mistaken bad town for scum. I think that’s fairly common. And I’m going to wait on the second question.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Lalendra »

It's also completely possible that he was crumbing a fakeclaim.

P-edit: I think you're right that it's TvT.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1653, Boonskiies wrote:It’s already past the point of return. Even if you Unvote, I still think you are a liability. You’re the only thing that keeps me from being night killed right now, if you change your mind, I’m dead. Later in the game I get as town, the better my town game is. My Day 4 will be 100% accurate if I’m still here. That’s a guarantee.
Please don't bait NK. If you're half as good as you say you are, we need you around.
In post 1685, schadd_ wrote:we can talk later, babe.

incidentally i can't think of a term of endearment that doesn't also sound condescending in certain contexts. i meant it as endearment.
"Sex machine" is a pretty good all-purpose ToE.

I know I've been low content, there were Halloween festivities this weekend so I was mostly just reading and not posting.

I don't like the 1v1 between Boon and LQ. LQ's reactions seem weird to me; Boon is getting very emotional, in what feels to me a genuine way, and LQ is just hanging back, being analytical in his responses, and not getting really invested in the exchange. I don't know if that's just playstyle or what (and I'm not necessarily advocating getting as invested as Boon is, to the point of aggression) but it seems weird to me. That said, I don't know that the weirdness, combined with Boon's PL deathtunnel, is really enough to make me want to vote him, but it certainly puts him on my list. I strongly TR Boon as this whole thing came across, to me, as frustrated town.

LUV though, the slip combined with the later "Oh haha I just did more digging, guess I was wrong" (which is plausible, but also an easy out for scum who got caught slipping)...that, combined with the fact that other people are very confident in reading him as scum, is enough for me to put my vote there.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1752, schadd_ wrote:lalendra how do u suppose your style and attitude has changed since the beginning of this game
I don't really know that it has, but if you think it has I'd like to hear how.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Lalendra »

I don't think we're anywhere near the point at which we would want to massclaim. That only helps scum.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Don't lynch the watcher enabler please.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Ugh, I meant to switch my vote to LQ and thought I already did.

I thought more about the interaction between LQ and Boon and the more I think about it, the less I like LQ's reactions during that whole thing.

VOTE: LicketyQuickety
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Actually in this case it's not, I admitted that I was half-PLing Mumble. This is just because the more I think about his interactions the less I like them.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Tchill I have consistently TR you and you keep pushing me...that hurts bro
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Lalendra »

I know, I was kidding. And I don't believe his claim, or think he tweaked it. If you look at my ISO I was pretty torn between LQ and Mumble; Mumble was admittedly my first priority. Now that Mumble is gone, and given his recent interactions with Boon, I'm comfortable voting him.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Lalendra »

I think some of the people voting you beg to differ, not everyone on your wagon is a PL.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Why couldn't it have been you? Why couldn't vig be a fakeclaim to cover your actual ability?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #84) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Lalendra »

Alright, a hammer was requested and I don't see anyone objecting to it so

VOTE: Schadd

I really hope I'm not wrong in putting my confidence in MuthafuckingconftownBoon.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #85) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1931, Thestatusquo wrote:seems like a poor scum play from lalendra
Yeah, if I was scum it would be pretty poor.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Town watcher. Targeted Boon last night and he was not visited.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 729, Tchill13 wrote:I'm down to Lynch mumbles, LQ, schadd and acid. In order from most wanted Lynch to least but I'd still be happy with.
3 of those 4 are dead and flipped town.
VOTE: tchill
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1964, Havo wrote:
In post 1958, Lalendra wrote:Town watcher. Targeted Boon last night and he was not visited.
Who were your targets each night?
Don’t want to say yet but there was no info to be gained as they weren’t visited anyway.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1986, Toto wrote:
sigh

So, Lalendra, why did you visit me/Boon?
Because your slot was one that I wasn't sure on and I was hoping to glean some information.
In post 1996, Toto wrote:By the way Lalendra already claimed. I also visited her last night and she is "not vanilla."
Boom.
In post 2001, Thestatusquo wrote:yes you fucking hammered like all of them.
Mm, I only remember hammering one, but I'll go back and look.
In post 2018, Havo wrote:
In post 2015, Toto wrote:In any case we should go for the safe bet of lynching the Miller and discuss my livelihood tomorrow.
So you got a Not Vanilla result on Lelandra last nite, but you want to lynch the Miller?

LMAO!
But watcher is Not Vanilla so I'm not sure, even after your explanation, what you're getting at here.
In post 2033, Toto wrote:
In post 2025, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t like how she’s holding the rest of her targets.
Like why would possibly town!Lalendra hold out her targets?
I guess there's no point anymore. I watched Tchill N1 and Havo N2 and both were not visited. Like I said, really no information to gain there.
In post 2036, LicketyQuickety wrote:Uzi, in what world are you Sus of Lalendra knowing you are watcher enabler? That makes no sense.
^^ this
In post 2038, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2036, LicketyQuickety wrote:Uzi, in what world are you Sus of Lalendra knowing you are watcher enabler? That makes no sense.
Mafia can roll watcher too..
Right but
In post 1842, Lalendra wrote:Don't lynch the watcher enabler please.
In post 2077, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2076, Toto wrote:
In post 25, Lalendra wrote:Not on board with the LQ lunch because
I'm also VT
and was considering claiming it straight out the gate.
Wait, Lalendra claimed VT ?
check and mate. Nice find.
It's not possible for town to want to not claim a PR at the very beginning of the game and bait the NK?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Lalendra »

He (or I) could have been roleblocked.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Lalendra »

I'm not going to try to claim that my play has been perfect this game. But if you lynch me, I WILL flip town watcher. And we really can't afford that.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1021, Boonskiies wrote:For example, a Loyal cop targeting a scum member would get No Result. Synergizes well with setups that can give potential roleblocks.
This is what I was thinking of.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Lalendra »

Don't bother looking for scum based on my associatives; look at other factors. Town don't have scumbuddies so you're going to waste time. If you REALLY want to look for associatives it would make more sense to wait until post-flip to be sure, but don't waste time this day phase doing it because you will have to start all over when I flip town.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Lalendra »

He 100% targeted you but said he had a POTENTIAL guilty, which seemed odd to me. I don't know if that means he is misinterpreting his result, or what. But I have to say I'm not feeling Toto's lack of response to this whole thing, if he was town he should be defending his slot. Instead he's just telling me to try harder.

VOTE: Toto
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Lalendra »

That doesn't do much to persuade me, do you have an actual argument?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Lalendra »

I didn't think that it was mutually exclusive because there could have been a roleblocker, as I said. I was hoping to gain enough information to catch Boon, because he was playing very aggressively pro-town and I was afraid that if I outright challenged him, and was wrong because I had overlooked something, my slot would be considered conf!scum. As it turns out, that still happened but for a different reason. Don't you think scum would have a better fakeclaim and would have worked out a better strategy to avoid the pitfall that I have encountered?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Lalendra »

But if you're saying I should have lynched your slot, then you HAVE to be scum. You say that my town story doesn't make sense because I should have tried to lynch you, but if you know you're town, then lynching you would be against town wincon, so I don't really understand where town!you is coming from either.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Lalendra »

That wasn't really intended to be a crumb, it was too obvious as such. I'm not arguing that my play was bad, I could have handled it better than I did. But bad play =/= scum.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Lalendra »

I'll be the first to admit that I am still learning and I sometimes interpret things incorrectly based on my limited knowledge of the game mechanics. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm town.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (isolation #100) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Lalendra »

EEeeeehhhh, that's really tempting but also exactly what scum would say?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”