Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

VOTE: CommKnight
This guy was one of the people who sank me hard last time we played.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 15, Realeo wrote:
In post 9, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: CommKnight
Are you going to crumb for your traitor?
No, for three reasons:
1: I'm Town.
2: The Traitor already knows the identities of the Mafia members.
3: If I were Mafia, my first move would be to recruit the Traitor.
Show
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 27, CommKnight wrote:
In post 17, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 15, Realeo wrote:
In post 9, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: CommKnight
Are you going to crumb for your traitor?
No, for three reasons:
1: I'm Town.
2: The Traitor already knows the identities of the Mafia members.
3: If I were Mafia, my first move would be to recruit the Traitor.
VOTE: Assemble

"The Traitor Mafia"
"If I Mafia Traitor" Look at capital lettered words

He is scum, he crumbed. Get him guys... oh wait, let's wait for him to claim PGO...
Learn how to actually work with teammates, you little fireball.
Check my wiki for Open 696 if you're confused.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

Here, but about to be without Internet for the next several hours.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 145, Mulch wrote:Maybe I’m dumb but can someone explain to me lol
Hello, Mulch.
Comm and I were joking about a game we played together where I, as scum, tried to crumb to some of the other scum through judicious use of capitalization, got exposed by my buddy in what was, due to the mechanics of this particular game, the dumbest bus I have ever seen, tried to claim PGO on my buddy's advice in order to see if we could identify the real PGO from the reactions, and then got quicklynched by CommKnight (who happened to be the actual PGO).
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 305, IceGuy wrote:
In post 295, Realeo wrote: Wait. What?

Why you never talk about this? Explain your scumread please. I personally forgot about assemble so can use some insight.
I just noticed I never talked about this. I had something typed up, but it apparently got lost while consolidating posts. His powerlurking puts him into the "leaning scum" category, what makes him more scummy than the rest is:
In post 17, Assemblerotws wrote: No, for three reasons:
1: I'm
Town
2: The Traitor already knows the identities of the
Mafia
members.
3: If I were
Mafia
, my first move would be to recruit the
Traitor
In post 155, Assemblerotws wrote: Comm and I were joking about a game we played together where I, as
scum
, tried to crumb to some of the other
scum
through judicious use of capitalization, got exposed by my buddy in what was, due to the mechanics of this particular game, the dumbest bus I have ever seen, tried to claim PGO on my buddy's advice in order to see if we could identify the real PGO from the reactions, and then got quicklynched by CommKnight (who happened to be the actual PGO).
In post 17, alignments/roles are capitalized, in post 155 they aren't. This could mean that there's more to post 17 than it meets the eye.
In post 298, Luca Blight wrote: If I have a clear scumread then I will pursue that lynch until it's not longer reasonably possible, and only then look at compromising. What you're doing is just lining up a few easy targets to wagon at will and, as I said, it seems opportunistic to me.
So you're doing the same as I, but you're less honest about it.
I'm in no way defending the lurkers - I am questioning the motivation behind your current stance, that a lynch of any lurker will do. It's such an easy path of no resistance to go down, and it doesn't sit right with me. There would be no issue if you had at least attempted to interact with the lurkers and draw reads out of them, but to just brand them all 'useless' and say any of them can be lynched is at best anti-town, and at worst a very scummy thing to do.
How should I interact with people who just don't post?
I tend to capitalize when I'm referring to a specific faction and not capitalize when just using the generic town/scum terminology. First time someone's found that scummy, though memorably not the first time I've had people calling me scum over capitalization. Not pulling a stunt like that again anytime soon...
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

About to head off to school, but I'm setting a chain of reminders to do a full reread with analysis once I get back.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

You look at Una, I'm going to be glaring suspiciously at IceGuy.
Do you have any responses to Una, Ice?
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 561, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 559, Assemblerotws wrote:You look at Una, I'm going to be glaring suspiciously at IceGuy.
Who was this even addressed to?
CommKnight, as he was the guy right above me who put Una to L-1.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

Yeah, I'm willing to compromise.
VOTE: DuckWorth
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

Rereading with confirmed alignments in mind. Will have to take a break for school, but I should be able to provide a new readslist by the end of the RL day.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

VOTE: Una
That theory about Game being killed for his reads? Una was his strongest scumread, and my own reread also left me feeling Una is scum.
Also, the reason I was willing to join the flashwagon against Duckworth was to see how his flip would look for the people who started the flashwagon. Didn't get much out of it, though.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 746, Realeo wrote:
In post 744, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Una
That theory about Game being killed for his reads? Una was his strongest scumread, and my own reread also left me feeling Una is scum.
Also, the reason I was willing to join the flashwagon against Duckworth was to see how his flip would look for the people who started the flashwagon. Didn't get much out of it, though.
Stop. When you voted
Duck
, you said you're willing to compromise--not because of fishing4reaction. If you compromise, then you have original target. Who was it?
f
FTFY.
IceGuy, as could be seen from my previous post, was the guy I was suspicious about. I was willing to compromise on Duckworth for the reason I just gave, which I did not state then as I figured it would ruin the effect. Now that Ice is flipped town, the interactions with Una took on an entirely different light.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 762, UnaBombaH wrote: Who said GameNBurger scumread me?
Are you fucking kidding me?
In post 485, GameNBurger wrote: A wild una appears and does nothing

Well he pops in to go "Yes I agree" and "i'll ISO top 5" despite the fact that people have been talking about him in the thread previously

Also It seems that i agree with Alchemist on the interaction (yes the irony of the last line and this one is not lost on me, I'd like to think i will have contributed more than una by the end of even this post tho)

IceGuys is catching up, votes una, which isnt a bad vote in my book at this point
In post 485, GameNBurger wrote: Looks like Una is caving to the pressure, in my eyes atleast.

Oh my god, is Una serisouly trying to say he's been playing shitty on purpouse, and that he town reads everyone who has been scumreading him for taking note?

Someone please tell me that hes saying something else. This is the laziest response to criticism I've ever heard and the stupidest day 1 strategy IMO if he's serious, and then its the worst decision to half ass it and then not commit to it. What the hell?
In post 488, GameNBurger wrote: Una is seriously claiming that his fake suminess 5D Chess bullshit is something he just pulls in other games. This is terrible and I feel more and more strongly about rolling Una all the way to L-1 at this point.
In post 488, GameNBurger wrote: Una strikes me as scum popping in to look busy and just let the arguments roll on by.

I also seem to agree with Raeleo on this.
In post 488, GameNBurger wrote: Really dissapointed with Chip and why are people forgeting about UNA
In post 489, GameNBurger wrote: If the discussion is still ongoing UNA is my strong pick for lynch candidate still.
In post 489, GameNBurger wrote: Hey look UNA decides to actually get a full readlist

In my mind It hardly makes up for the bullshit of an excuse he made way back which i still stand by is enough alone to lynch him
In post 489, GameNBurger wrote: Raeleo seems to be confirming that this is something UNA pulls on this site. I find that a bit more reassuring but I still think its absolutely stupid and would greatly encourage Una to cut that shit out, town is a collective effort not an individual, if i'm interpreting what you're saying correctly You're playing GOTCHA by forcing people to talk about you, or not necesarily GOTCHA, but something to get the game going? Its still stupid because its scummy behavior.
In post 491, GameNBurger wrote: WANT TO VOTE:
UNA- For obvious reasons. His strategy early game is the embodiment of the "I was pretending to be retarded" Comic i see around the web if he's serious
In post 492, GameNBurger wrote:VOTE: UNA

I REALLY don't see a good argument for this being not a safe vote.
In post 543, GameNBurger wrote:Unless assemble claims scumm I'm more inclined to vote out UNA
In post 655, GameNBurger wrote:T: GNB, raeleo, iceguy, Luca
TL: chip, comm, alchemiat (lots of gut feelings here admittedly)
Null: grapes, mulch
SL: iron stove, assemble, (one of these must be wrong)
S: una, duck

There ya go

Sorry the delay was because the duckworth vote completely made me reevaluate
In post 670, GameNBurger wrote:Scum is Una huzzah guys
In post 671, GameNBurger wrote:If we have a vig just take a wild shot on iron stove please if you're really not gonna take a chance on Una
He literally expressed his scumread on you every chance he got.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

Massive townread on Comm ATM.
@Realeo, if there was something to learn from Duck's wagon, it would most likely come when I also have a lot of other confirmed information. I work a lot better with 10 data points than 1. You didn't see it, but that's why I got nightkilled in Large Normal 204: I replaced in N2, then used all the data available in the thread to locate three scum in two and a half days.
Not letting up on Una, but thanks to the behavior of Ironstove and Chip, he is no longer my only scumread.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:07 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 961, grapes wrote:
In post 921, Assemblerotws wrote:Massive townread on Comm ATM.
Why?
He's doing the same things he did in 696, for starters.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 1058, grapes wrote:
In post 987, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 17, Assemblerotws wrote:3: If I were Mafia, my first move would be to recruit the Traitor.
Only Mafia knows whether the Traitor was recruited or not, so this could be him signaling to them that he should've been recruited.
Except that you left out the context where this conversation was about if assemble was gonna "crumb to his traitor"...
Aye. Trying to claim that my post where I was joking about my failure to crumb to my allies was actually a crumb is sheer insanity on par with Xenophilius Lovegood taking a story about the inevitability of death and thinking he can use the artifacts made by Death within the story to become Master of Death.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 1114, Chip Butty wrote:The bottom line on the d1 lynch is Duck looked scummy. There's no getting away from that. You are way overemphasising its significance, and have been all day.
Care to explain how Duck was scummy instead of just lurking?
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 744, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Una
This is why I joined the Duckworth wagon.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 1149, Realeo wrote:What just happened?
Ironstove voted Comm and the entire scumteam pounced.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

This is so getting nominated for a Kodak Moment.
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”