Micro 747: Setup UPick Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Raya36 »

VOTE: Chosen Mafia
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Raya36 »

I just chose Chosen because I've never played it before plus it has interesting mechanics. I can do 09:12 but Chosen is my preferred.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Raya36 »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 31, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 5, northsidegal wrote:we're allowed to talk, right? i agree on 9:12, i looked all the setups on the wiki a while ago and if i remember right it has a pretty good town winrate. i'd be okay with chosen mafia too, there are just a few that we definitely shouldn't pick.
VOTE: 9:12
This sounds exactly like what I was thinking new scum would say to try and sound town when I signed up.
I kind of feel the same way about this. I didn't even think to consider what games had the best town win rate and I chose solely off of what I thought would be the most fun. The fact that North brought this up could either be town thinking a bit ahead or scum trying to get town brownie points.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 36, Flubbernugget wrote:Raya's most recent post is a lack of scumhunting hidden in a few sentences.
Yeah, I realize I kind of left that at "it could either way". Let me elaborate a bit.

North could have been simply thinking ahead and trying to pick a setup that would benefit town as far as win rates go but I can't seem to shake the feeling that scum could easily pretend to be concerned with town winning by picking a game with a good town win rate and getting towncred early game from it. I'm kind of leaning towards North being town since he brought this up early on and it would make more sense for scum to do this siuationally. Vote for a beneficial game for scum if the votes are spread and he wouldn't get any attention from it or if there are already a lot of votes for a specific game that qas beneficial for town vote for it and then bring up how it's beneficial for town to get the towncred.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Raya36 »

is basically just a deflection. He never directly counters the arguments made at him but instead deflects them and says they imply to them as well.
In post 47, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 34, Raya36 wrote:
In post 31, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 5, northsidegal wrote:we're allowed to talk, right? i agree on 9:12, i looked all the setups on the wiki a while ago and if i remember right it has a pretty good town winrate. i'd be okay with chosen mafia too, there are just a few that we definitely shouldn't pick.
VOTE: 9:12
This sounds exactly like what I was thinking new scum would say to try and sound town when I signed up.
I kind of feel the same way about this. I didn't even think to consider what games had the best town win rate and I chose solely off of what I thought would be the most fun. The fact that North brought this up could either be town thinking a bit ahead or scum trying to get town brownie points.
I slightly like this (assuming Raya is new as it appears) as scum have more incentive to think about setups.
Just to answer this my join date is pretty accurate. I've played a few forum games before on a different site but the game was almost completely different. Besides that I've played a game similar to ToS when I was a lot younger but again, nothing like mafiascum.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 60, Kop wrote:
In post 38, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Fenraiser because L-1
Typical Not Mafia, why doesn't that surprise me. Always votes and uses either poor reasons, or poor logic.
I actually don't mind the reasoning for the vote here. It could be better but adding the pressure of a l-1 vote could be a good thing.
In post 101, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't have town reads on Raya, nm, or north, and am comfortable looking in there for a lynch pool
The wording here is interesting. Why not just say this is your lynch pool or the people you are scumleaning. Saying you don't have town reads on them is weird.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Raya36 »

It was just something that jumped out at me. I need to do a more in depth reread when I have time (probably tonight) but I wanted to get at least a few thoughts out before then since I knew it could be a couple days before I could really commit to putting some time in.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Sorry about not being on.
V/la until Tuesday
. Probably should have done this earlier.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”