Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

My read on taco makes no sense because it's a read based on familiarity with tacos. We've played together a lot and i've had a history of misreading him so i'm not gonna try to day 1 at least.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 643, Lalendra wrote:
mumble wrote: think Havo is town now because he's voting me upon request.
So true, scum never bus when a buddy is irredeemably fucked. Much town, such wow
In post 650, Lalendra wrote:Okay, yeah, my opinion hasn't really changed. Mumble doesn't really engage with LQ much at all, aside from a couple of comments about playstyle and strategy; Mumble is notably absent from LQ's readslist in , and LQ doesn't even really address Mumble until much later on. Instead he spends a lot of time disagreeing with my points on Mumble without ever really even mentioning him until after post 300, which is weird to me. I'm still not sold on the idea that this isn't distancing. I will need to really wait until one of them (whoever gets lynched D1) flips before I can really make much of this association.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

lalendra's posts here seem to imply she thinks havo, mumble, LQ is the scum team and that's why i was asking.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 800, Tchill13 wrote:My read on taco makes no sense because it's a read based on familiarity with tacos. We've played together a lot and i've had a history of misreading him so i'm not gonna try to day 1 at least.
Yeah, I was already taking that into account. Yawn.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 698, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 697, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 695, Tchill13 wrote:"Meh" because he's not one of of my scum reads. Boon brings up interesting points on uzi and tacos. So why do you feel uzi is lurking here and not town that's just caught up? While I haven't seen tacos play like this before I'm wondering why you lean towards town tacos due to his change in play style. I'm currently null on tacos and lean town on uzi due to his interaction with havo. So I'm wondering about your input on these slots.
Fake reads are fake.
I wanted boon to answer. Boon has seen little pressure.
oh ok you got it figured out then. i'm sorry i thought you were asking because you didn't know. next question.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:02 pm

In post 804, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 695, Tchill13 wrote:"Meh" because he's not one of of my scum reads. Boon brings up interesting points on uzi and tacos. So why do you feel uzi is lurking here and not town that's just caught up? While I haven't seen tacos play like this before I'm wondering why you lean towards town tacos due to his change in play style. I'm currently null on tacos and lean town on uzi due to his interaction with havo. So I'm wondering about your input on these slots.
Fake reads are fake.
oh ok you got it figured out then. i'm sorry i thought you were asking because you didn't know. next question.
Yet another time you are trying to just shrug off my accusations.

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

My tacos read is not fake. It's null. You just point and say it's fake yet you give no reason. No reasoning means you'll get no reaction from me.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:42 pm

First thing you do that is like "huh?" is that you are either you forgetting about the beginning of the game and were asking people to vote for EP, or you are trying to distance yourself from scum reading EP at a point in the game.

I didn't answer this before but I feel Uzi isn't posting as much as I have known him to normally post for an unknown reason. He hasn't answered me on that yet. IDK if he is lurking or if he just isn't paying attention to this game. I never said he was lurking. You prolly will not see that there is a difference in what I am saying, but its whatevs.

What doesn't make sense about your read on taco is because of what you said multiple times about taco earlier ITT:
In post 79, Tchill13 wrote:Me and tacos I don't think have ever seen eye to eye on this site lol.
In post 82, Tchill13 wrote:I've just decided to let everyone else get a read on tacos because I swear he's scum every time I play with him then he flips town....every....time.
In post 119, Tchill13 wrote:Because I literally can't read you tacos especially not on page 5 of a game. Why are you concerned with my read on you?
In post 123, Tchill13 wrote:Never change tacos. The one game I read your as town your gonna be scum lmao.
What I am seeing is that when Boon brings up the point about Tacos, suddenly you are talking like you understand him so well and can actually get a decent read on him. This could be reaching, but the way I see it, it should be obvious that there is a reason that taco is playing differently which is that he has exams and can't devote time to this game much right now. That said, I really would like to see him show up since he said he would post this weekend. Its sunday my time so he already missed a whole day of posting, which is very concerning to me.

And I'm not sure why you think I have a Town read on toco when I listed him as Null in my reads list. Unless you were addressing Boon on that, but then I really have no idea how anyone is going to decipher your post at first glace considering I assume you were talking to me about the "Meh" comment. Not a cut, but its really hard to understand that, at least for me.

As far as my read on Tocos, he's unreadable given what he has done this game. I am Town reading Uzi for his content, but I would be lying if I said I didn't have a problem with his lack of posts.

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

the "meh" comment was in response to LQ. the rest of the statement was made towards Boon. I was more interested in how boonskies came to a conclusion on tacos and that's why i asked the way i did.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:53 pm

In post 808, Tchill13 wrote:the "meh" comment was in response to LQ. the rest of the statement was made towards Boon. I was more interested in how boonskies came to a conclusion on tacos and that's why i asked the way i did.
Are you going to address the other things I said?

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

yeah i scum read tacos every time i play with him. i scum read him now lol. but im not lynching tacos every game because i dont agree with his play style. thats dumb. thats why i said other ppl can sort him.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:09 pm

In post 810, Tchill13 wrote:yeah i scum read tacos every time i play with him. i scum read him now lol. but im not lynching tacos every game because i dont agree with his play style. thats dumb. thats why i said other ppl can sort him.
Forgive me, but this doesn't make any damn sense to me. You told me you had him as null, and then clarified that you had him as Null. I even brought up the bit about you not understanding him and now you see the point that Boon has. Now you are telling us that you Scum read him. Surely you can see how I could be confused by this, right? x_x

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 810, Tchill13 wrote:yeah i scum read tacos every time i play with him. i scum read him now lol. but im not lynching tacos every game because i dont agree with his play style. thats dumb. thats why i said other ppl can sort him.
He's NULL for me because if he wasn't he'd be SCUM read by me EVERY game. That's as easy as I can put it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 672, Havo wrote:
In post 670, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:One thing that has given me a bit of pause on Mumble is he reacted somewhat similar to this in a heated discussion with scum in a game that just ended recently. Boon you remember right?
My issue with Mumble is I just got out of a game with him where he coasted to a scum win by not posting much and not being involved much.

I don't like the way he's acted here and could easily see him being scum here.
Definitely a valid reason to be concerned from your point of view. But honestly? I just don’t see how he can view playing defeatist scum all game a viable long-term strategy. He can’t help create and push mislynch opportunities or control the game state effectively by doing that.

Do you mind linking me to that game you and him played together?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 676, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Uzi, why are you posting so little?

@Tocos, where are you?
Girlfriend, school, and work. Literally in that order :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 681, Tchill13 wrote:What if we did catch 2 scum say 1? Scum busses mumble instead of LQ because of a role or something and then they find another guy to push a Lynch on. That's what I'm seeing from this day 1 play.
Unlikely in my opinion. What makes you read LQ and Mumble’s interactions as scum vs. scum?
In post 686, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 685, Errantparabola wrote:
on second thought I take back these question marks, LUV has been incredibly low impact to me as a player
He is usually a high volume poster. He's not at all in this game and I don't know what's going on with that.
Contrary to popular belief, I’m not. As I said in the Mafia Posting Frequency Thread, I never intend to be a high volume poster going into any game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 692, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 690, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 670, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:One thing that has given me a bit of pause on Mumble is he reacted somewhat similar to this in a heated discussion with scum in a game that just ended recently. Boon you remember right?
Yeah. And he’s lurky as scum.
To be fair, I wouldn’t say he’s lurky as town, though, just inactive when he isn’t caught up as town, like the one we played.
I don’t think he’s lurking or being inactive here.
Fake reads are fake.
Boon hasn’t been here up until now. Did you miss the part where he just came off of v/LA?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 702, Tchill13 wrote:You wanna go bro? You want me to mention I'd like a wagon on you and watch you flip out? Don't make me say it. I swear I will. I wouldn't mind a wagon on...
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 707, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 702, Tchill13 wrote:You wanna go bro? You want me to mention I'd like a wagon on you and watch you flip out? Don't make me say it. I swear I will. I wouldn't mind a wagon on...
Wow. Easy mate. What did I do to piss you off?
“Don’t make me say it.”

:dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Kinda wish Zach was in this game. We’d meme the shit out of that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 726, Tchill13 wrote:
Uzi could you make the case for town mumbles to all of us instead of just boon?
See .
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Uzi, you've just sorta been... there.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 821, LicketyQuickety wrote:Uzi, you've just sorta been... there.
I don’t get it.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:50 pm

In post 822, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I don’t get it.
You haven't really been pushing anything, you haven't really made any cases, you haven't really done much of anything. You are just there. I was Town reading you for your interpretation behind Lalendra's actions, but that's really all I have to go off of. You haven't made your case on me (no doubt you are waiting for an opportune time) and IDK if you have ever really stated Town reads??? Point out your Town reads that you have because I don't remember what they are.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 823, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 822, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I don’t get it.
You haven't really been pushing anything, you haven't really made any cases, you haven't really done much of anything. You are just there. I was Town reading you for your interpretation behind Lalendra's actions, but that's really all I have to go off of. You haven't made your case on me (no doubt you are waiting for an opportune time) and IDK if you have ever really stated Town reads??? Point out your Town reads that you have because I don't remember what they are.
Huh?

I’ve been questioning things as I go and I’ve been pushing you. If you’re looking for me to call for help on pushing a wagon or to lynch a player, you’ll be waiting a long time. I let my interactions with who I scum read do the talking while defending others and pointing out stuff.

I don’t do cases in the traditional sense but I’m pretty sure I went over why I think you’re scum. I also don’t talk about town reads much either because I feel doing so just helps scum. I feel pretty good about Egg, Errant, Havo, Lalendra, and Mumble though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”