Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5550 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

It would appear no blood was shed during the 7th night. Day 8 commences now.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5551 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Countdown to be given later, but will be the normal 14-day deadline. I'm on mobile right now, okay? X(
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5552 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

didn't have time to do my gambit properly because wasn't ready for hammer, but I faked sk for a good reason. more detailed explanation in an hour or so.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5553 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

VOTE: yumeko jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5554 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

skirt skirt has no reason to attempt a gambit there as town but every reason to attempt a gambit as scum.

I don't even think he is a serial killer, I think he is a part of the mafia and that he tried to kill titus last night in an attempt to frame me. I jailkept titus.

VOTE: skirt skirt
Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5555 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I can not wait for this skirt
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5556 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I was looking over iso and flips overnight (mostly to see where I fucked up cause I thought it was gg) but now that it's NOT gg well...
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5557 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Titus, I hope you can see this for what it is: skirt skirt trying to pull off a slimy scum gambit hoping that I chose to save my jailkeep. That or the last scum is somehow immune to me targeting them directly. I targeted you directly.

Mary, I hope you realize that I would have killed you as mafia there. skirt skirt said he was going to kill you. If I were mafia, I could easily push that I jailkept skirt skirt and that he is an unlimited strongman because he is a serial killer. Then I'm left with Titus who is already leaning on skirt skirt and skirt skirt who claimed sk to try to win.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5558 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Pulling at my heart strings doll.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5559 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

The purpose of my gambit? Yumeko is newer, so I was hoping he wouldn't realize
mafia can't "joint win" with sk - that is a bullshit sentence I conconcted and I hoped he would have associated it with two different mafia teams sometimes being able to joint win in multiball

Here were all the scenarios I figured could play out:
1) Yumeko pms mod to confirm if he can joint win with sk -> mod says no -> he assumes I fucked up and kills me while I kill mary endgaming titus and taking the win -> he killed the only non-conftown and town auto wins. Ideal.
2) Yumeko shoots. Still awesome, because I think Titus wanted a no lynch to see if there would be a kill, but I didn't trust her to realize scum!yumeko always no killed there regardless. I didn't really care who he shot, originally I thought him shooting Mary would be better (hence why I gave the first set of kill actions) because Titus would see a scum kill, know there's no unlimited strongman, and lynch him for the win. After a bit of last-second thought (because I was not ready for a hammer at all -_- that's why I said make sure I'm online mary gah) I decided it would be better for him to kill Titus because Mary was not going to potentially paranoia-lynch me. Didn't make a big difference either way, but that was the waffle on targets.
3) Nothing changes, Yumeko doesn't shoot. The game is the exact same as it would have been without my gambit. This was WORST CASE and while it happened the point is that the absolute worst case was the game being the same as it would've been before.

The gambit had a relatively good shot to work in my opinion, and here's why.
1) I know how to convincingly gambit. Saying "I'm SK GG" would not have bought anything, for the same reason "
mod - I dayvig yumeko
" would not have been believed by anyone - you need to sell your gambits. I threw together some believable reasoning. This is EXACTLY what I did in penguin mafia as an excuse to distance from the people I docced successfully nights 2 and 3 - I did not want a universe where mafia doc-read me in a game with a bunch of people playing like idiots.
2) Yumeko had to have doubt in his mind. If he risked not shooting and I was sk, he would've risked losing to kingmaker. I placed pressure on him to make a kill, and at worst I'm 100% sure I made him nervous :lol: I tried to make the cost of not shooting as great as I possibly could, and SK was the only thing I thought would even be half believable.
3) Absolute worst case nothing in the game state changes, and that is why I decided it was a good idea.

Now that the fun stuff is over,
In post 5554, Yumeko Jabami wrote:skirt skirt has no reason to attempt a gambit there as town but every reason to attempt a gambit as scum.

I don't even think he is a serial killer, I think he is a part of the mafia and that he tried to kill titus last night in an attempt to frame me. I jailkept titus.

VOTE: skirt skirt
This is a direct slip. Why would town!you EVER not jail me?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5560 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

You know it's true though

Do you think as mafia I have a reason to keep you alive after that play from skirt skirt?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5561 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5557, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Titus, I hope you can see this for what it is: skirt skirt trying to pull off a slimy scum gambit hoping that I chose to save my jailkeep. That or the last scum is somehow immune to me targeting them directly. I targeted you directly.

Mary, I hope you realize that I would have killed you as mafia there. skirt skirt said he was going to kill you. If I were mafia, I could easily push that I jailkept skirt skirt and that he is an unlimited strongman because he is a serial killer. Then I'm left with Titus who is already leaning on skirt skirt and skirt skirt who claimed sk to try to win.
Um? No?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5562 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5560, Yumeko Jabami wrote:You know it's true though

Do you think as mafia I have a reason to keep you alive after that play from skirt skirt?
Because... I'm the only non-conftown townie alive and you easily could have lost?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5563 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

There was LITERALLY NO REASON to not jail me over Titus, except for you basically saying you're okay with mary dying because you wanted titus to pick you in a kingmaker that doesn't actually exist.
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5564 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 5559, skirt skirt wrote:This is a direct slip. Why would town!you EVER not jail me?
Option 1 is that you are willing to kill mary who was leaning on voting me after saying you will kill her while Titus is leaning towards you, this puts yourself at a massive disadvantage so i don't know why you would do it
If you're perhaps immune in some way (ascetic or something)
If Titus dies anyway I have more information

The only negative outcome for me as town is if Titus dies and you frame me, which is why I protected Titus
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5565 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5561, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 5557, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Titus, I hope you can see this for what it is: skirt skirt trying to pull off a slimy scum gambit hoping that I chose to save my jailkeep. That or the last scum is somehow immune to me targeting them directly. I targeted you directly.

Um? No?
If you killed her you confirmed yourself as scum, an unlimited strongman isn't balanced in this setup and if I could interpret Titus' goal in no lynching you could to.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5566 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5564, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5559, skirt skirt wrote:This is a direct slip. Why would town!you EVER not jail me?
Option 1 is that you are willing to kill mary who was leaning on voting me after saying you will kill her while Titus is leaning towards you, this puts yourself at a massive disadvantage so i don't know why you would do it
If you're perhaps immune in some way (ascetic or something)
If Titus dies anyway I have more information

The only negative outcome for me as town is if Titus dies and you frame me, which is why I protected Titus
Ascetic Strongman when there was already an ascetic in the setup, town power is weak as it is, there's a singular weak protective. Okay.
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5567 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 5559, skirt skirt wrote:The purpose of my gambit? Yumeko is newer, so I was hoping he wouldn't realize
mafia can't "joint win" with sk - that is a bullshit sentence I conconcted and I hoped he would have associated it with two different mafia teams sometimes being able to joint win in multiball
No, it's possible depending on how the win conditions are worded. You knowing that it's not possible in this game is a slip because looking back mafia win condition was never revealed.
skirt skirt wrote:

Um? No?
If you killed her you confirmed yourself as scum, an unlimited strongman isn't balanced in this setup and if I could interpret Titus' goal in no lynching you could to.
Unlimited strongman is balanced on serial killer, which is what you claimed.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5568 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

You killing was signing your death warrant because there is no shot there was ever an unlimited strongman in this setup. 1 shot does fit with there being a 1 shot town protective though :lol:
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5569 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 5565, skirt skirt wrote:If you killed her you confirmed yourself as scum
@Mary I'm convinced that if I were mafia killing you would get Titus to vote skirt skirt. Do you disagree with this?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5570 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5567, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5559, skirt skirt wrote:The purpose of my gambit? Yumeko is newer, so I was hoping he wouldn't realize
No, it's possible depending on how the win conditions are worded. You knowing that it's not possible in this game is a slip because looking back mafia win condition was never revealed.
skirt skirt wrote:

Um? No?
LOL

LOL

YOU ACTUALLY SLIPPED

aAHAHAHA
you're saying you genuinely believed I was sk WHICH MAKES YOU MAFIA LMFAO
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5571 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5569, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5565, skirt skirt wrote:If you killed her you confirmed yourself as scum
@Mary I'm convinced that if I were mafia killing you would get Titus to vote skirt skirt. Do you disagree with this?
No.

@Titus same question

Ask the person you're talking to, because Titus knows there was never an unlimited strongman in this setup
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5572 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5570, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 5567, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
skirt skirt wrote:

Um? No?
LOL

LOL

YOU ACTUALLY SLIPPED

aAHAHAHA
you're saying you genuinely believed I was sk WHICH MAKES YOU MAFIA LMFAO
SHOW ME ONE NORMAL GAME WHERE MAFIA CAN WIN WITH SK BTW LMAO
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5573 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5556, Mary Saotome wrote:I was looking over iso and flips overnight (mostly to see where I fucked up cause I thought it was gg) but now that it's NOT gg well...
If I was sk I would not have put hours and hours into walls to try and save a town I fucked over.

But hey assume I'm sk and its kingmaker and it doesn't matter

Your only shot to win is if I'm town (or mafia)

And what does mafia!skirt stand to gain by attracting that much useless attention post-day end for absolutely no net gain? If yumeko can ask wifom questions I can too :D
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5574 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

But hey yumeko, now that you're addressing me, GO BACK AND REPLY TO THE WALLS I MADE THAT PROVE YOU'RE SCUM

that's right

you can't

because they prove you're scum

so instead you're choosing to ignore them and for some reason that's being tolerated

aha

gonna lie down now but yea

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”