Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 23, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 22, Errantparabola wrote:i know this is sooo overdone but i'll ask the question: why'd you point it out, LQ?
Stupidity, mostly. Sometimes it works in my favor tho. Like when I say stuff like that it can end RVS in a heartbeat. But sometimes it gets me lynched too, so that's why I think its more stupid.
Do you plan on saying stupid things on a regular basis? Because that post makes it sound like maybe you do.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Havo »

Claiming this early only benefits scum. Helps them narrow the pool of town PRs.

I would HIGHLY recommend NOT claiming your role.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 43, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 40, LicketyQuickety wrote:The question, at this point, should be whether Lalendra was truthful in their claim or whether they are Scum. I think this because I think its improbable that Lalendra was doing a reaction test when that was already brought up. Its the fact that her reaction test would be so ineffective that I don't think its likely she takes that course of action. I mean, they already claimed it so there is no sense in hiding it really.

I will say its prolly very unlikely that all of Uzi, EP and Lalendra are all Scum covering for Lalendra. That would group themselves too close together as having the same opinion which I don't think is either an effective strategy as Scum, nor a probable one.
worth noting if boonskiies flips scum.

why are we wasting several paragraphs pontificating on what is obviously a newbie play while ignoring the fact that boonskiies, who is not a newbie, already did it earlier.
This is a good point.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 44, acidphoenix wrote:lq is probably town

if he's not i'll probably know soon enough

VOTE: tchill13

T H E W A G O N F O R E R R A N T
Have you played with him before? As in are you familiar with his Meta?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 34, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 31, Havo wrote:
In post 23, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 22, Errantparabola wrote:i know this is sooo overdone but i'll ask the question: why'd you point it out, LQ?
Stupidity, mostly. Sometimes it works in my favor tho. Like when I say stuff like that it can end RVS in a heartbeat. But sometimes it gets me lynched too, so that's why I think its more stupid.
Do you plan on saying stupid things on a regular basis? Because that post makes it sound like maybe you do.
I am going to try not to if I can help it.
I really hope you can help it. Because Tacos is in this game also and he usually handles that.

God knows we don't need 2 Tacos. Lol.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Havo »

In post 111, Mumble wrote:Hi.
This is Mumbles playing his typical scum game.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Havo »

I'll get caught up and post some thoughts here in a few, reading up and looking at ISO's now.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 69, Errantparabola wrote:
2) Havo's is unnecessarily chip-on-shoulder. Unfortunately I couldn't find any scum games from him, so there's really nothing to look into there (and perhaps there wouldn't be anything to look into even if there were scum games to read). But early Havo ISOs in other games have him being pretty personable. Thoughts, Havo?
My biggest pet peeve is when townies post things that create confusion, this is about my 6th or 7th game on this site, after about a 4 year layoff so I'm getting back into the swing of things and I'm finding that a lot of townies on this site do "Stupid" things, especially on Day 1 and the rest of town just seems to accept it or blow it off. So I guess maybe that post was a little bit of, "Not this again", lol.

But my Day 1 play is almost always very laid back, I don't usually scum hunt very hard or very well on Day 1 and a lot of times it gets my FOS'd hard and even lynched. I don't put a lot of faith in my own Day 1 reads and usually don't in others either, unless it's someone I know is very good at it.

Now back to reading..........
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Havo »

So here's what I got so far -

Egg - Town Lean, only 3 posts but I like the content.

EP - Leaning Town, I get a good feel from his posts, I agree with most of his statements to this point, Would not want to lynch him today.

SergTacos - Null, he's only posted a handful of times, I've played with him a few times and I have a hard time reading him because he's usually very scattered and all over the place.

Schadd - Null, he's not posted much at all, just not enough content to get anything there. Need more from him.

Boonskies - Null, 2 posts, I got my vote there but he's announced he's V/LA til Friday, so that's a waste. I don't like his claim so early at all.

Lil Uzi - Null, I like that he's trying to generate conversation, but not crazy about his reason for vote on Tchill but not gonna argue it.

Tchill - Null, I've played with him a few times and his Day 1 style is very similar to mine, so I tend to give him slack. He isn't hard scum hunting but neither am I so I like to take a wait and see approach with him, because I feel like I can usually read him fairly well. He's usually active and good player.

Lalendra - Null, just not enough content at this point.

Acid - Null, Not crazy about his tone, he needs more content down.

Mumbles - Null, I mean he has one post.

StatusQuo - Slight lean scum, mainly a gut feeling, not crazy about how he seemed to be serious about Boons first post,
He's posted a fair amount and seems to be an experienced and good player.

LQ - Slight scum, I think they're trying too hard too early, could be just their play style and I'm willing to wait and see. I do like that he's aggressive and posting a good amount, the more content he puts down the better IMO.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Havo »

VOTE: StatusQuo
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 155, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 154, Havo wrote:
2) Havo's is unnecessarily chip-on-shoulder. Unfortunately I couldn't find any scum games from him, so there's really nothing to look into there (and perhaps there wouldn't be anything to look into even if there were scum games to read). But early Havo ISOs in other games have him being pretty personable. Thoughts, Havo?
My biggest pet peeve is when townies post things that create confusion
Can you point to me where you have said this before?
When I get some time I'll see what I can do.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 165, acidphoenix wrote:>puts out a readslist with everyone
>4 non-nulls
In post 166, acidphoenix wrote:also lolscumreadingquickforaggressiveness i believe applies here
Yep, that's about sums it up 7 pages in.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 337, Thestatusquo wrote:Though, to be fair, the first half of it is mostly good. I don't want to lynch any of [EP, Schadd, Lalendra, Luv, egg]

Would be happy to swing quick, though. And only two of those are town reads.

bottom list would be happy to see any of them go besides tchill as I have a strong town VI read on them.
I would be up for a Quick lynch.

Or Mumbles or Tacos or maybe even Boon.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 306, LicketyQuickety wrote:Reads:

Uzi: Prolly Town here. What he says seems to come from Town mindset.
Boon: Who fucking knows. This is prolly my nullest read because of lack of content.
Chill: I can see some Town Mindset, but also some convenient stances (Don't expect people to understand the latter)
Lalendra: I am kinda on the fence about this one. Like most things they say make sense, but I just get a really bad vibe from them that I can't really explain.
Acid: I would be willing to give Acid another look. Will ISO them sometime today.
Toco: Slight Town based on Tone and stances
Shadd: Kinda same as Tocos. Like their tone is not bad at all, can't tell if its faked, but doesn't seem to be
tsq: Mostly null still. I mean I get their perspective and strategy, I just don't know if it comes from Town or Scum
Mumble: They made one post that I really thought sucked, will point that out after this post
Egg: Kinda same as tsq. I feel like both these guys are a little inflexible in their interpretation of things
Havo: Where have he been lately? At this point I see a bit more Scum then Town due to kinda POE, but that is pretty weak admittedly
EP: I like EP as Town. They are putting in effort and what they say makes perfect sense coming from Town
Slight town on Tacos? I don't get that.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 316, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 314, Errantparabola wrote:Does anyone with good LUV experience/Shea have a reads justification on him
Bunch of people randomly saying he's town or he's scum without anything discrete i feel
here is the way I see it: If Lalendra is Scum then Uzi has a better chance to be Scum for defending her, but it looks like Laledra might be Town here, which just makes Uzi's defense seem kinda accurate. That is what I am looking at anyways.
I think they're both town at this point.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 359, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:
In post 337, Thestatusquo wrote:Though, to be fair, the first half of it is mostly good. I don't want to lynch any of [EP, Schadd, Lalendra, Luv, egg]

bottom list would be happy to see any of them go besides tchill as I have a strong town VI read on them.

K well like, I get you don't like my playstyle, but that's not really a reason to Scum read me. If this isn't your actual reason, you should prolly state one at some point.
I'm having a hard problem getting past you calling out Boons reaction test tbh. Couple that with your style and I guess that gets me to my not so fuzzy feel for you. I'm willing to give it time tho, but wouldn't be opposed to a wagon on you right now.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 370, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

K well like, I get you don't like my playstyle, but that's not really a reason to Scum read me. If this isn't your actual reason, you should prolly state one at some point.
I'm having a hard problem getting past you calling out Boons reaction test tbh. Couple that with your style and I guess that gets me to my not so fuzzy feel for you. I'm willing to give it time tho, but wouldn't be opposed to a wagon on you right now.
There already is a wagon on me and those are shit reasons to want to lynch someone.
Most Day 1 lynches happen for shit reasons.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Havo »

We need a VC.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 362, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 356, Havo wrote:
In post 306, LicketyQuickety wrote:Reads:

Uzi: Prolly Town here. What he says seems to come from Town mindset.
Boon: Who fucking knows. This is prolly my nullest read because of lack of content.
Chill: I can see some Town Mindset, but also some convenient stances (Don't expect people to understand the latter)
Lalendra: I am kinda on the fence about this one. Like most things they say make sense, but I just get a really bad vibe from them that I can't really explain.
Acid: I would be willing to give Acid another look. Will ISO them sometime today.
Toco: Slight Town based on Tone and stances
Shadd: Kinda same as Tocos. Like their tone is not bad at all, can't tell if its faked, but doesn't seem to be
tsq: Mostly null still. I mean I get their perspective and strategy, I just don't know if it comes from Town or Scum
Mumble: They made one post that I really thought sucked, will point that out after this post
Egg: Kinda same as tsq. I feel like both these guys are a little inflexible in their interpretation of things
Havo: Where have he been lately? At this point I see a bit more Scum then Town due to kinda POE, but that is pretty weak admittedly
EP: I like EP as Town. They are putting in effort and what they say makes perfect sense coming from Town
Slight town on Tacos? I don't get that.
That is because you are tonally inept or are Scum.
Actually I'm just not a good player, tonally inept is probably true also.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Havo »

Sorry, not familiar with the term "VI", could someone explain that please?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 319, acidphoenix wrote:i don't want to lynch any of:
errant, quick, schadd, lalendra, luv, egg

at the moment

i don't really want to lynch mumble but i'd be happy with him

tchill / boon / serg / havo / tsq are the other people in the game

VOTE: tsq
I find it interesting that you voted TSQ, then TSQ joined the thread and instead of pushing on him, you asked him who he'd like to vote. Then you start pushing on Mumbles.

Was the vote on TSQ just for show?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 378, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 371, Havo wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

There already is a wagon on me and those are shit reasons to want to lynch someone.
This is one of the worst reasons you could have given to justify a vote on me.

I put words in your mouth, I misrepped you on purpose to see what you would do and you failed. This is the sign of a guilty conscience.

You said you wouldn't mind a wagon on me, not that you would lynch me. This is self evident even if you didn't explicitly state that you would be willing to wagon me specifically by the fact that you said you would be willing to hold off on me and give it time. You failed the reaction test and now I have to vote you.

P-edit: OK was going to vote you but you gave a couple ok follow ups, so I am not going to. But it does make the statement you said at the beginning that you don't like it when people make confusing posts a load of crock. Plus you never linked where you had said that before and never even gave a response so I might vote you anyways and you might still be Scum.
WHERE is my VOTE at?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 371, Havo wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

I put words in your mouth, I misrepped you on purpose to see what you would do and you failed. This is the sign of a guilty conscience.

You said you wouldn't mind a wagon on me, not that you would lynch me. This is self evident even if you didn't explicitly state that you would be willing to wagon me specifically by the fact that you said you would be willing to hold off on me and give it time. You failed the reaction test and now I have to vote you.

P-edit: OK was going to vote you but you gave a couple ok follow ups, so I am not going to. But it does make the statement you said at the beginning that you don't like it when people make confusing posts a load of crock. Plus you never linked where you had said that before and never even gave a response so I might vote you anyways and you might still be Scum.
And if I produce a post or two where I said that what's it gonna do for you?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 377, acidphoenix wrote:havo wanna join in the spew your alignment game

anyone can play! step right up!
In post 350, Havo wrote:

I'm town.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 384, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 380, Havo wrote:
In post 371, Havo wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

WHERE is my VOTE at?
Another fail given that your vote is on tsq whom you were talking with to debate whether to vote myself. And now you have zero reason to vote me because by your logic, because I am making good points against you this means I am not as stupid or as confusing as you first thought. Instead of defending yourself or attacking my logic, you instead deflect the issue to something else.

This is enough for a vote. Plus I would have expected Mumble to give in and start providing reads if he was Scum (he could still be Scum because he disappeared fwiw)

VOTE: Havo
LMAO, nice try. I have a scum read on you already, I posted it. IF I wanted to vote you I damn sure vote you.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 386, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 385, Havo wrote:
In post 377, acidphoenix wrote:havo wanna join in the spew your alignment game

anyone can play! step right up!
In post 350, Havo wrote:

I'm town.
Now you are providing random quotes to show you are Town.
What part don't you understand?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Havo »

@ LQ,

That's a classic OMGUS vote, only I hadn't voted you.

Over REAct Much?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Havo »

oh and

VOTE: Unvote
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Havo »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=9662405#p9662405]

this is not even about whether you have a Scum read on me already considering you are invalidating your prior statements all over the place. Plus, the "nice try" that doesn't sound like someone who has nothing to hide. Plus its a form of deflection. Plus this invalidates that you said people get lynched for shit reasons all the time which means you have zero reason not to vote me right now unless I was right earlier when I said you invalidated yourself when you said you didn't like confusing players. You haven't indicated that I am a confusing player at this point in time and you have not stated a reason to Scum read me.

There you are folks, I have offered you Scum on a silver platter.[/quote]

When I posted my reads list I had 2 scum leans, you and TSQ.

I posted why I found you scummy, but my vote was still on TSQ because I was willing to give you some time since your play style was a bit sketchy.

I said I'd be ok with a wagon on you, then you went APESHIT!! At the mere mention of a WAgon on you.

Dude if this is how you're gonna play then Hell yeah, I'd be good with a wagon on You.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 397, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 390, Havo wrote:@ LQ,

That's a classic OMGUS vote, only I hadn't voted you.

Over REAct Much?
Not sure how you mistake Scum hunting for overreaction. I was doing this same thing earlier with people. Then I started on you and caught Scum.
In post 392, Havo wrote:oh and

What has tsq posted in between the time you voting him and this that makes you want to unvote? Did your read on tsq change?

Yes it did. Now you are the only one I'm scum reading, so you know what that means.

VOTE: LQ
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 400, acidphoenix wrote:i dedicate this pagetop to the spew your alignment game

if you're here please join

mumble if you want a good example of how to start see last page's bottom
Well I played and got accused of quoting RANDOM shit.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Havo »

@ LQ,

So you have flipped out a reaction test on me, after you called out Boons reaction test.

Seems like someone who really liked to reaction test would let another players reaction test have a chance to give results. No?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 371, Havo wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

There is a difference between a wagon and a lynch. I'd like a wagon on you to see your reaction. And obviously your reaction would be horrible to an actual wagon, since the mere hint of a wagon on you caused you to flip out.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Havo »

There is a difference between a wagon and a lynch. I'd like a wagon on you to see your reaction. And obviously your reaction would be horrible to an actual wagon, since the mere hint of a wagon on you caused you to flip out.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 417, Mumble wrote:
In post 413, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 398, Mumble wrote:VOTE: havo
lmao i thought the mumble wagon was lame because lynching lurkers on day 1 doesn't really give any info because nobody has to really take a hard stance there and its kinda just "lets lynch him just to lynch him."

then he voted havo. smh. mumble got a little attention then votes the next guy that gets brought up.
Who said he wanted to quick lynch me after scum reading me based on one game, and then attacks someone for scum reading me..............

Like uber ..........
Who did I attack for scum reading you?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 419, Havo wrote:
In post 417, Mumble wrote:
In post 413, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 398, Mumble wrote:VOTE: havo
lmao i thought the mumble wagon was lame because lynching lurkers on day 1 doesn't really give any info because nobody has to really take a hard stance there and its kinda just "lets lynch him just to lynch him."

then he voted havo. smh. mumble got a little attention then votes the next guy that gets brought up.
Who said he wanted to quick lynch me after scum reading me based on one game, and then attacks someone for scum reading me..............

Like uber ..........
Who did I attack for scum reading you?
Are you referring to me "Asking" Acid a question? You know, where he had his vote on TSQ, then TSQ joined the thread and instead of pushing on TSQ, he asked him who he'd like to vote, then he started pushing you. I found it odd that he didn't push TSQ, since his vote was there and brought it up.
That's not attacking Mumble. What LQ did to me, now that's ATTACKING.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Havo »

Kudos to Carcalilly for the Awesome Dragon Pics.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 426, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 424, Mumble wrote:
In post 418, Lalendra wrote:Mumble is really reacting, to me, like scum that has been found out and is trying to limit the damage by not giving any associative tells. If that's true, then the limited interactions he DID have (like voting havo) give us a decent amount of information. If not, then his death will be in vain because he hasn't helped us do any scum hunting whatsoever, and I'm not going to be very happy.
Haha. I won my only scum game. This is a bad post.
enlighten us on how mumble?
by only posting 60 times until he got to LyLo. lol.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 319, acidphoenix wrote:i don't want to lynch any of:
errant, quick, schadd, lalendra, luv, egg

at the moment

i don't really want to lynch mumble but i'd be happy with him

tchill / boon / serg / havo / tsq are the other people in the game

VOTE: tsq
In post 434, Mumble wrote:
In post 425, Havo wrote:You know, where he had his vote on TSQ, then TSQ joined the thread and instead of pushing on TSQ, he asked him who he'd like to vote, then he started pushing you.
acid's vote was on Boon?
Uh... No.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 441, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 399, Havo wrote:When I posted my reads list I had 2 scum leans, you and TSQ.

I posted why I found you scummy, but my vote was still on TSQ because I was willing to give you some time since your play style was a bit sketchy.

I said I'd be ok with a wagon on you, then you went APESHIT!! At the mere mention of a WAgon on you.

Dude if this is how you're gonna play then Hell yeah, I'd be good with a wagon on You.
We we are now covering old ground.

Here's what actually happened.

I asked what reasons you had for Scum reading me. You gave your reasons and they were terrible and I said as much. At the same time I did a reaction test to test out if you were actually being serious with your suspicion on me.
Then instead of backing up your logic you completely circumvent the issue by giving an excuse why its not bad to vote for people for shit reasons.
I then explain the reaction test to everyone and explain that your logic doesn't hold up. In my P-Edit, I expressed that I was still unsure on you because of your later responses.
Then you say "where is my vote" like that in any way is some kind of defense about what I said.
Then you follow up with another deflection against my attack.
Then I explain that because your vote is on tsq whom you were talking about voting me with, that this implies that you no longer have any reason to Scum read me considering your reasons for voting me were because I didn't make sense to you which is invalidated because it implies both that you don't know what to do with your vote (a sign of nervousness) and that I am making decent points against you that you cannot contest.
Then you quote two posts. One of which is Acid asking if you can spew your alignment and another that Quotes the conversation you had with tsq about voting me trying to imply that you had reason to vote against me. Neither of these posts are posts that show how my logic is wrong on you.
Then I point out that these do not invalidate my points against you.
Then you acuse me of OMGUSing you, which if you were reading the thread, I said earlier that I am not afraid to OMGUS as Town.
Then you say "nice try" in an attempt to make it look like I am OMGUSing you. But this is invalidated by the P-Edit I made stating what you said previously wasn't enough for a vote.
Then you say I am not understanding something, which doesn't make sense because I had been explaining your actions the entire time.
Then I point out how your "nice try" is actually Scummy.
Then I point out that I actually do understand.
Then I point out that I was Scumhunting and not OMGUSing.
Then you make this post.

Conclusion: Havo never addresses my points head on, but instead deflects at every turn. This is not the sign of someone with sound logic, but someone with something to hide. This is Scum.
This ENTIRE post is garbage. Are you High right now?

This is NOT what happened.

Everyone can read this exchange for themselves.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 452, Tchill13 wrote:so LQ shut down boons possible attempt at a reaction test then held his own and came to the conclusion havo was scum? convenient.
Exactly
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 441, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I asked what reasons you had for Scum reading me. You gave your reasons and they were terrible and I said as much. At the same time I did a reaction test to test out if you were actually being serious with your suspicion on me.

I don't care if you don't like my reasons for scum leaning you

Then instead of backing up your logic you completely circumvent the issue by giving an excuse why its not bad to vote for people for shit reasons.

That's a Lie, here's where you are hard pushing your Agenda to avoid being lynched yourself, You said I had shit reasons for voting you, I said people get lynched on Day 1 for Shit reasons most of the time. Not that I Had Shit reasons

I then explain the reaction test to everyone and explain that your logic doesn't hold up. In my P-Edit, I expressed that I was still unsure on you because of your later responses.
Then you say "where is my vote" like that in any way is some kind of defense about what I said.

I said Where is my Vote, To point out to you that I wasn't voting you, I WASN'T VOTING YOU, I WASN'T VOTING YOU, I WASN'T VOTING YOU. What part of I'm not Voting you do you not get here? At this point my reasons to scum read you were not enough for me to actually vote you. I said I could vote you,
or would be okay with a wagon on you to see what reaction you would have.

Then you follow up with another deflection against my attack.
Then I explain that because your vote is on tsq whom you were talking about voting me with, that this implies that you no longer have any reason to Scum read me considering your reasons for voting me were because I didn't make sense to you which is invalidated because it implies both that you don't know what to do with your vote (a sign of nervousness) and that I am making decent points against you that you cannot contest.

Where my vote was at that time does NOT matter what my opinion or READ of you was, not at all.

Then you quote two posts. One of which is Acid asking if you can spew your alignment and another that Quotes the conversation you had with tsq about voting me trying to imply that you had reason to vote against me. Neither of these posts are posts that show how my logic is wrong on you.

This had NOTHING to do with you, I was answering Acid's Test with that post. It was not directed at you in any way.

Then I point out that these do not invalidate my points against you.
Then you acuse me of OMGUSing you, which if you were reading the thread, I said earlier that I am not afraid to OMGUS as Town.

And how is that town play at all? What is OMGUS voting known for? The fact that you stated your not afraid to do it means nothing,

Then you say "nice try" in an attempt to make it look like I am OMGUSing you. But this is invalidated by the P-Edit I made stating what you said previously wasn't enough for a vote.

What you did was virtually an OMGUS vote.

Then you say I am not understanding something, which doesn't make sense because I had been explaining your actions the entire time.

You are living in your own little scum world here. None of your argument makes sense.

Then I point out how your "nice try" is actually Scummy.
Then I point out that I actually do understand.
Then I point out that I was Scumhunting and not OMGUSing.
Then you make this post.

Conclusion: Havo never addresses my points head on, but instead deflects at every turn. This is not the sign of someone with sound logic, but someone with something to hide. This is Scum.
Bottom line is I had FOS'd you and put you as a scum LEAN, so I was not opposed to seeing a wagon on you or voting you to get more info on you, that's how it works, that's how you get reads, But me simply mentioning this caused a HUGE Over reaction on your part. It's obvious you were worried about being lynched so you tried your best to build a counter wagon against me to save your own ass, basically forcing me to vote you.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Havo »

In post 482, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

Why Boon? He’s v/LA and hardly has posted.
I threw Boon in at the end just to see if someone would try and push him. I have no intention I’ve lynching him after 2 posts and being V/LA. I like that you picked up on it.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Havo »

This made me LOL.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Havo »

LQ - Mumbles - Acid Scum Team?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Havo »

In post 155, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 154, Havo wrote:
My biggest pet peeve is when townies post things that create confusion
Can you point to me where you have said this before?
Click my Name - Click View Users Post’s - Search “Confusion”
You’ll see a few posts where I express my disdain.

I’m fairly new to the site and was unaware of these search features.
I’m still not down with how to link to particular posts.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Havo »

I would like to hear thoughts on the last few pages from the players who haven’t posted since before LQ attacked me.

Before there’s a lynch.

Especially EPs thoughts.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Havo »

In post 492, Havo wrote:LQ - Mumbles - Acid Scum Team?
This is looking better and better.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Havo »

In post 579, Errantparabola wrote:
4) Havo

I would be very okay with a Havo lynch. He's getting frustrated by pressure on him and stagnating his approach to the game around it. Scum does that a lot. Over the past few pages my reads have actually developed closely in the direction of what schadd says in -- acid townier, Havo scummier, and less confident about scumble. In the end I'm actually still okay with a mumble lynch, despite disagreeing a lot of the reasons people are bringing up for scumble, and my Havo read isn't actually strong enough to counter the inertia of my vote just yet.
How have I demonstrated frustration by pressure on me exactly? This makes no sense. I defended myself from LQs bogus attack on me. It was LQ who came apart at the seams from me merely suggesting I’d like to see a wagon on him. He exploded and threw a desperate attempt to paint me as scum just to try and get the pressure off of himself. How can you not see that? That raises a huge Red Flag for me on you. I wanted your opinion because you were my top TR but the fact that you’re clearly ignoring LQs reaction here has ruined that.

If LQs accusations towards me actually make sense to you or anyone else then maybe they can explain them. Because I still don’t get where any of it makes any sense at all.

Reaction to pressure is a basic fundamental part of game solving. And yes townies can react poorly at times to it. But when someone completely blows up or completely shuts down due to it that’s a giant red flag. And the fact that anyone is ignoring his huge over reaction is bad.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Havo »

In post 596, Lalendra wrote:"I'm posting too much so let me double-post about how I'm not going to post" lol
I got $5 that says he posts today. Lol.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Havo »

In post 594, Thestatusquo wrote:EP, read your first line of your post on havo. How is that different from my thoughts on mumble?
Mumbles completely shut down as a reaction to pressure. That’s bad.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Havo »

VOTE: Mumbles
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Havo »

In post 662, Boonskiies wrote:Oh, this game’s easy. It’s a mixture of Havo, Lalendra, Schadd, and LUV.

Which one of them is town, though?
What is your read on Acid?

I could see Schadd being scum, but I don't think Lalendra is.

I haven't played with LUV before, but he's giving me a town feel.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Havo »

In post 670, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:One thing that has given me a bit of pause on Mumble is he reacted somewhat similar to this in a heated discussion with scum in a game that just ended recently. Boon you remember right?
My issue with Mumble is I just got out of a game with him where he coasted to a scum win by not posting much and not being involved much.

I don't like the way he's acted here and could easily see him being scum here.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Havo »

In post 657, Boonskiies wrote:Err and LQ are town for me.
In post 658, Boonskiies wrote:Egg and Tchill are also town for now, albeit aren’t screaming town to me, but I’m leaning there.
In post 660, Boonskiies wrote:Status quo can be town for now. I liked his posts and reasonings for things.
In post 662, Boonskiies wrote:Oh, this game’s easy. It’s a mixture of Havo, Lalendra, Schadd, and LUV.

Which one of them is town, though?
I forgot Tacos was in the game, how does that happen?

What's your reads on Acid and Tacos?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 704, acidphoenix wrote:quick think about thatp ost

then think about it again
And you continue to do nothing. Lol.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 719, Tchill13 wrote:LQ and mumbles were the leading wagons. We get close to aLynch . Havo wagon gets pushed with crappy votes then the game dies. Yeah that's not questionable at all.
Yeah it's really not that hard to see. But there's a few who choose to be blind.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Havo »

In post 813, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 672, Havo wrote:
In post 670, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:One thing that has given me a bit of pause on Mumble is he reacted somewhat similar to this in a heated discussion with scum in a game that just ended recently. Boon you remember right?
My issue with Mumble is I just got out of a game with him where he coasted to a scum win by not posting much and not being involved much.

I don't like the way he's acted here and could easily see him being scum here.
Definitely a valid reason to be concerned from your point of view. But honestly? I just don’t see how he can view playing defeatist scum all game a viable long-term strategy. He can’t help create and push mislynch opportunities or control the game state effectively by doing that.

Do you mind linking me to that game you and him played together?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73313

Boons Modded and Tacos and Tchill were in this game also.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Havo »

In post 829, LicketyQuickety wrote:I want to apologise to the people in this thread for 2 things:
  1. I have been posting too much. I am going to try and think through my posts more and not post as often.
  2. I have been a jerk. I will try and curb my enthusiasm regarding the attacking language I have been using.
I appreciate the effort here,

1) I don't have a problem with this
2) OK maybe, but I have thick skin, however posting down to players rarely gets anyone what they want.

Your style is just different than what I'm more accustomed too. But I'm finding that a lot on this site. I'm gonna have to adjust to it.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Havo »

I think the game itself has bogged down and stagnated to a large degree. I think we need to move on to Day 2 honestly and I'm looking forward to the night.

I think Mumble is the best lynch right now and we need to finish this lynch and get to Day 2.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Havo »

In post 995, Carcalilly wrote:
Prodding Havo
Cool. You’re back and ok
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Havo »

In post 832, Havo wrote:I think the game itself has bogged down and stagnated to a large degree. I think we need to move on to Day 2 honestly and I'm looking forward to the night.

I think Mumble is the best lynch right now and we need to finish this lynch and get to Day 2.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1003, Thestatusquo wrote:So whats our over under on this thread getting locked?

I'm going to say 48 more hours.
According to Carc’s bio she’s still in Highschool.
If that’s accurate, I’m guessing around 4 pm EST.

About 5 more hours.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1010, acidphoenix wrote:(also bad town

i'll try more

but seriously

god

i didn't say the wagons were terrible

because the wagons weren't terrible)
Bad Post
In post 1012, acidphoenix wrote:VOTE: havo
And a bad vote.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1013, Egg wrote:
Vote Lickety

Can we get it right this time?
This looks town.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1014, Boonskiies wrote:So I got some sort of result on Tchill. Good chance I’m loyal.

I need you to claim, buddy. :/
You don't think you would have been told if you're Loyal?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1019, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1018, Havo wrote:
In post 1014, Boonskiies wrote:So I got some sort of result on Tchill. Good chance I’m loyal.

I need you to claim, buddy. :/
You don't think you would have been told if you're Loyal?
Looking way too into that right now.
Yeah, probably so.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1041, Boonskiies wrote:I’m not actually a role cop, by the way, let me WIFOM the scum team some more.

I repeat from earlier.

I’m Vanilla. Thoughts?

This is my first game with you, and I'm gonna have a really hard time sorting your slot.

I firmly believe in Lynch all Liars as town, period. And your play style as town obviously is to lie several times a game.
Which I'm learning is almost normal on this site. SMH.

So, yeah, I'm gonna have a hard time with your slot.

Fortunately I'm leaning town on you atm.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1103, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1101, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1097, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1093, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1082, LicketyQuickety wrote:Uzi does seem to be skating by not doing much. He voted for me and never gave a reason. That is Scummy in my book.

Moar pressure on Uzi Plz.
VOTE: LicketyQuickety

Yeah, you’re done here

You knew why I was for voting for you yesterday because you argued with me about it for about 5-6 pages at the end of Day 1. But I guess you’ve suddenly caught amnesia.
Am I "done" because I am Scum or because you don't want to deal with my anymore?
You’re scum. My doubt is at zero.
Town should always have some doubt.
Grrr... the most towny post I've seen out of you, almost pisses me off. lol.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1052, Egg wrote:
In post 1040, Boonskiies wrote:Scum killed on the wagon, which near guarantees scum to be off the wagon. They might have one one the wagon, but could potentially be an all town wagon.
Near guarantee is a bold statement for something so rare. It's entirely possible that when making the kill scum payed no attention to the lynching wagon.
I believe EP was pretty much universally TR, that's why scum killed him.

What Boon said was basically nothing, "they might have one on the wagon, but they might not."
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1087, Tchill13 wrote:which would mean uzi is continually skating by while even though schadd hasn't posted much it's not like schadd is making a consistent effort to skate by.
I agree with this, Uzi has posted a lot but has only pushed 1 player and he's been extremely neutral for the most part so I'm good with more pressure here.

Plus ..
In post 1082, LicketyQuickety wrote:Uzi does seem to be skating by not doing much. He voted for me and never gave a reason. That is Scummy in my book.

Moar pressure on Uzi Plz.
VOTE: Uzi
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Havo »

I am definitely getting what I wanted.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1176, acidphoenix wrote:hi havo!
Hi Scum.

LMAO.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Havo »

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1134, Boonskiies wrote:Luv is town.
In post 1170, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1164, acidphoenix wrote:I don't mean for all things at face value

I just mean the particular things you pointed out in this particular game

i.e. only having one push the entire game
That's not true, though. He's pushed for people being town, which eliminates them as scum, if only temporarily. I have a town until I'm shown that they aren't town kind of play style, so I immediately am generally overall correct from the beginning of the game. If something rubs me the wrong way, or I need answers somewhere, I'll pry for them.
I was actually town leaning Uzi, I only voted him to see what would happen with LQ and see Uzi's reaction.

Acid has been my biggest scum read but no one was really pushing him and I didn't think any pressure I put on him would be effective.

So I like what I'm seeing now for sure.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Havo »

I'm not crazy about LQ, but I doubt he and Acid are scum partners as much as Acid has been hard TRing him.

I wanted to see LQ's reaction to my joining his push on UZi.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1167, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1162, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who are the players making waves to you Acid and why?
Extending this to Havo as well.
Acid is my biggest scum lean
I'm not crazy about LQ but I'm on the fence with him
Schadd isn't active enough to get a read
TSQ is still on my radar also but not as strong as early game.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1126, acidphoenix wrote:LaLiars is dumb

the kind of lying boons doing isn't super helpful(mostly *because* he's so obvious about it) but it's definitely not innately bad

ON a Side Note,

LAL is not dumb, when you play on a site where it's strictly enforced by ALL townies, it's amazing how you no longer have to worry about if it's town doing dumb things or is it scum. Now a lie is also a scum slip. This site is not like that obviously. So it only makes things harder on town.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Havo »

Will be catching up shortly.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1218, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1184, Havo wrote:I'm not crazy about LQ, but I doubt he and Acid are scum partners as much as Acid has been hard TRing him.

I wanted to see LQ's reaction to my joining his push on UZi.
I think its fucked up that you hold so strongly to LAL, but you are OK to do the same. Like, you voted Uzi without thinking he was Scum IIRC. That seems like a kind of lie because reasoning was associated with the vote.
Do you perhaps play as Chip Butty also?

My vote is usually my only tool, and I use my tool the best way I see fit to get reads.

Just because I vote someone doesn't necessarily mean I'm convinced they're scum.

My vote on Uzi was me using one of my tools to help develop my reads of not only Uzi, but a few others as well.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1307, Egg wrote:
Havo wrote:This is my first game with you, and I'm gonna have a really hard time sorting your slot.

I firmly believe in Lynch all Liars as town, period. And your play style as town obviously is to lie several times a game.
I don't get this. If you firmly believed in lynch all liars "period" and saw Boon as someone who has lied several times, why are you not voting him? Not that I think he should be voted, but this feels inconsistent.
Because I don't see what Boons done as an outright lie. It was a Gambit IMO.

And my views on LAL don't work here. The majority of players on this site don't agree with it, so I either spend my game tunneling a policy lynch or I can play the game.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1319, Thestatusquo wrote:I think what hes saying, and what I am confused by as well, is that you seem to be devoting a lot of your attention to explaining why Lalendra is scum while voting schadd while not doing all that much to pressure schadd/explain your vote.

Its certainly an interesting thing to look at if you or lalendra ever flip scum.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #83) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1339, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1336, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am willing to vote Acid.

The things is tho, that if Acid flips Town, I will then be directing my attention toward Chill.
If Acid does indeed flip town, then that post to me would look like LQ knew before hand that Acid would flip town. That being said, I hard scum read Acid.

Thing that got me was that he was stating he’d go after Tchill. That directly looks like a mislynch potential setup, and on top of that, “why not me?”
I find this interesting from both sides.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #84) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Havo »

VOTE: Acid

LaLendra you should join this.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Havo »

I feel like I know why scum failed to kill last nite but I'm discovering that this site doesn't like to give info on nite actions so I can't be sure but I'm like 90% sure.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1448, Boonskiies wrote:Like, I’m actually town. I understand how it looks. Considering I got a night 2 Result, and LQ was a claimed vig with stated targets, I feel like one of the people he mentioned he was looking into shooting are probably scum, and he got roleblocked, and then scum killed a Bp/commuter of some sort.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1534, LicketyQuickety wrote:I think Lalendra is Town.
What results did you get from your nite action? Specifically.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1539, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1537, Havo wrote:
Why does it matter?
Because I'm trying to solve the damn game.

Did you get "No Result"?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #89) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1543, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1541, Havo wrote:
Why does it matter?

Did you get "No Result"?

Why would I get any result if I am Vig?
I've played about 8 or so games here. I've been VT in every one but 1 that I can remember. IDK what results are common but it appears that this site doesn't give jack shit hardly on results at all. Makes it predawn hard to figure out what has happened.

I'm pretty sure you were RB'd.

I'm pretty sure that either LUV, Schadd or Chill is scum. Because of who you said you were gonna shoot.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1563, Boonskiies wrote:Also, the scum team is LUV, Havo, and Tchill. Don’t sign up for games I’m in or I will vote you until you’re dead from games here on out.
Nope.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1567, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1566, Havo wrote:
In post 1563, Boonskiies wrote:Also, the scum team is LUV, Havo, and Tchill. Don’t sign up for games I’m in or I will vote you until you’re dead from games here on out.
Nope.
There’s a small room for error in there, but I named at least two scum in there.
I like the list tbh.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1570, Boonskiies wrote:Tchill’s been semi buddying Havo indirectly all game, so there’s a chance Havo might not be scum. I’d probably through Status in there in that case, due to not having a lot of info on him/POE, with a chance of it being Schadd. But I wouldn’t look into them until a little after. Havo could still just be saying nope because I got one of the three wrong, though.
Yeah bro u got me wrong.

I think LUV / Chill / TSQ is more like it.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1573, Boonskiies wrote:Also, LQ slipped over the fact that scum’s kill was missing too, and we already had a doctor flip, so town likely doesn’t have anyway to block kills other wise, so traitor fits in that case
to explain
the missing no kill, alongside a Roleblock on LQ.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1575, Havo wrote:
In post 1573, Boonskiies wrote:Also, LQ slipped over the fact that scum’s kill was missing too, and we already had a doctor flip, so town likely doesn’t have anyway to block kills other wise, so traitor fits in that case
to explain
the missing no kill, alongside a Roleblock on LQ.
Nope
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1743, Boonskiies wrote:Aight, schadd, lalendra, Havo confirmed.
You’re an ABSOLUTE mess. You should replace out.

You’re doing nothing but creating CONFUSION and you’re all over the place.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Havo »

@Boons

The real question is WHY would scum allow you to live?

In what universe does scum not kill you or at least Role Block you?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Havo »

The risk of you outing a guilty would be pretty great wouldn’t it?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Havo »

@Boons

WTH did you check Egg?

Wasn’t he almost a universal TR?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Havo »

I’m Town BP.

Which would explain a scum no kill if they targeted me. But apparently this site
Doesn’t allow the Mod to tell you if you were targeted. So I don’t know if I was the target for sure.

I’m not sure why I would be a better target than Boons. There is this tho
In post 1271, Thestatusquo wrote:
Anyone who wants to kill Havo is scum for what I think are obvious reasons. Not willing to talk about this one any further.
So I could have been FOS’d as a PR.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Havo »

@tchill

I will answer you when I get to a keyboard.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Havo »

Uh....

Why the Hell are you guys voting the Town Vig?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1732, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1545, Havo wrote:
In post 1543, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1541, Havo wrote:
Why does it matter?

Did you get "No Result"?

Why would I get any result if I am Vig?
I've played about 8 or so games here. I've been VT in every one but 1 that I can remember. IDK what results are common but it appears that this site doesn't give jack shit hardly on results at all. Makes it predawn hard to figure out what has happened.

I'm pretty sure you were RB'd.

I'm pretty sure that either LUV, Schadd or Chill is scum. Because of who you said you were gonna shoot.
In post 1571, Havo wrote:
In post 1570, Boonskiies wrote:Tchill’s been semi buddying Havo indirectly all game, so there’s a chance Havo might not be scum. I’d probably through Status in there in that case, due to not having a lot of info on him/POE, with a chance of it being Schadd. But I wouldn’t look into them until a little after. Havo could still just be saying nope because I got one of the three wrong, though.
Yeah bro u got me wrong.

I think LUV / Chill / TSQ is more like it.
Why is schadd town and TSQ scum?
So where did I say Schadd was town?

Just spitballing here, did you see something you didn't like?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1871, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1870, Havo wrote:Uh....

I want him policied.

To be fair, I feel this comes from town more than scum on Lalendra’s part, Tchill.
Yeah, well we're not lynching him.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1882, Tchill13 wrote:@havo

either LUC/Chill/Schadd is scum

then you say

i think LUV/Chill/TSQ is more like it.

the common denominator is me and luv. You switch out Schadd for TSQ. I was wondering why you did that.
I did that right before I posted it.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Havo »

I'm not sold on LUV anymore either, since his claim.

Is that OK with you?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1886, Tchill13 wrote:well we've had 2 mislynches and ik you usually aren't open with your thoughts but now would be the time to share if you had any.
You first, who's your top scum and town reads right now?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1884, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1881, Havo wrote:
In post 1871, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1870, Havo wrote:Uh....

I want him policied.

To be fair, I feel this comes from town more than scum on Lalendra’s part, Tchill.
Yeah, well we're not lynching him.
Then vote. I’m done with this day. The longer it goes the more I stop caring about hitting scum and will think LQ is the best course of action.
If at anytime you stop caring about hitting scum, you need to replace out. K, thanks.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #108) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1839, LicketyQuickety wrote:Schadd_ is going to flip Town.
Why do you think this?

Who is your top 2 scum reads?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #109) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Havo »

VOTE: schadd
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #110) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1895, Boonskiies wrote:Havo’s not attempting to solve right now, LQ’s bottom of the barrel town.

VOTE: Schadd

Nothing but circular reasoning from the rest of the game. Now can we please just move on to the next day phase.
I'm most definitely attempting to solve.

Can't help it if it's not to your liking tho.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #111) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1891, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1889, Havo wrote:
In post 1839, LicketyQuickety wrote:Schadd_ is going to flip Town.
Why do you think this?

Who is your top 2 scum reads?
I'd rather not say.
So if we go to nite and you die .......

Guess you're taking them to the grave then.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #112) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Havo »

Thanks for replacing in Toto.

But you are eating rope today.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #113) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Havo »

Gonna need Lalendra and TSQ to claim also.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #114) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1954, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1952, Havo wrote:Thanks for replacing in Toto.

But you are eating rope today.
So you're planning on just letting Lalendra scum hammer for the millionth time? Ffs. Why does no one want to kill Lalendra. You can't all be her buddies ffs.

Im VT.
It’s Lylo.

We have to lynch scum.

Boons/Toto is scum.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #115) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Havo »

If there’s anyone who still believes Toto’s slot is town you need to re-evaluate mafia in general.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #116) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Havo »

It’s Toto & Tchill.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #117) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1956, Tchill13 wrote:I'm pretty sure boon slot is town. That seemed like a town replace out from frustration due to LQ and another towny not wanting to posts much at all until after he's lynched.
If Boons was/is town.

He just played THE WORST TOWN game in the history of this site.

And everyone knows he’s a good player.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (isolation #118) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1958, Lalendra wrote:Town watcher. Targeted Boon last night and he was not visited.
Who were your targets each night?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #119) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1961, Havo wrote:
In post 1956, Tchill13 wrote:I'm pretty sure boon slot is town. That seemed like a town replace out from frustration due to LQ and another towny not wanting to posts much at all until after he's lynched.
If Boons was/is town.

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #120) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1965, Havo wrote:
If Boons was/is town.

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #121) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1966, Havo wrote:
In post 1965, Havo wrote:
If Boons was/is town.

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #122) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1968, Toto wrote:
In post 1962, Toto wrote:mafia don't rage quit like that
So you’re saying Boon just sucks?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #123) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1971, Lalendra wrote:
In post 729, Tchill13 wrote:I'm down to Lynch mumbles, LQ, schadd and acid. In order from most wanted Lynch to least but I'd still be happy with.
3 of those 4 are dead and flipped town.
VOTE: tchill
Who did u target nites 1 and 2?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (isolation #124) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Havo »

Toto/Tchill/TSQ
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1974, Toto wrote:
In post 1970, Havo wrote:
I'm saying he was genuinely frustrated the whole day, and lynching town was the last drop of water needed to go and quit the game. Why would he do that if he was scum?

This is exactly why I replaced him. I hate playing as scum and I knew this guy was town.

Also, can you guys wait for me to catch up before voting, we are in LyLo if I'm not mistaken here.
Yeah Toto out of respect for you replacing in. I’ll give you plenty of time to defend that slot.

But you are still eating rope. Lol.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1974, Toto wrote:
In post 1970, Havo wrote:
I'm saying he was genuinely frustrated the whole day, and lynching town was the last drop of water needed to go and quit the game. Why would he do that if he was scum?

This is exactly why I replaced him. I hate playing as scum and I knew this guy was town.

Also, can you guys wait for me to catch up before voting, we are in LyLo if I'm not mistaken here.
He knew he was busted. Replacing out was his only hope. He knew what replacing out would look like.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1973, Havo wrote:Toto/Tchill/TSQ
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1994, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1992, Toto wrote:LQ, do you have any other scum/town reads, can you please assume I'm town for now and help me out here.
No, I am not just going to ASSUME you are Town.

I want lalendra to claim.
She already claimed
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #129) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Havo »

Lalendra is town.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (isolation #130) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Havo »

Watcher Enabler - Watcher.

Vig

BP

2 goons and a roleblocker.

That’s it.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #131) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 2012, Toto wrote:Kind of missing me in there somewhere
If u were a vanilla cop.

The goon is your counter.

No need for a Miller.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 2014, Toto wrote:How is goon my counter, not sure I'm following this.
From the Wiki :

A Vanilla Cop is a cop that gets results in the form of 'Vanilla' and 'Not Vanilla'. In a way similar to Role Cops, it gets Vanilla result on both Vanilla Townies and
Mafia Goons
,though it gets 'Not Vanilla' instead of an actual role
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 2015, Toto wrote:In any case we should go for the safe bet of lynching the Miller and discuss my livelihood tomorrow.
So you got a Not Vanilla result on Lelandra last nite, but you want to lynch the Miller?

LMAO!
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #134) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 2017, Toto wrote:Sooo?
You wouldn’t be able to catch goons.

That’s the counter. No need for a Miller.

That’s how Boons covered tchills miller claim.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (isolation #135) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Havo »

LQ you should really unvote so scum can’t bum rush.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (isolation #136) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:18 am

Post by Havo »

In post 2046, LicketyQuickety wrote:Havo, I think you are pretty much lock clear at this point so I want to work with you.

Do you find it strange that Scum DIDN'T pile on Lalendra?
I feel the same so Yes we HAVE to work together. It’s Lylo so it’s a no question.

I’m gonna force myself to hard reset. I refuse to be too stubborn here.

I want Lalendra to be Town to fit my game solution but reality is she’s been too scummy to overlook.

Her not wanting to claim yesterday and now her not coming forth with who she’s targeted along with her earlier VT claim is all just too much.

But I’m gonna have a really hard time buying that Toto is actually Town.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (isolation #137) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Havo »

Boons claimed he checked Tchill nite 1.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #138) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Havo »

In post 2082, Havo wrote:Boons claimed he checked Tchill nite 1.
Why would you not out this info earlier? If you KNEW Boons was lying?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #139) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Havo »

In post 2084, Lalendra wrote:He (or I) could have been roleblocked.
Ugh. I really don’t like this answer.

Why would you even say “He”?

He couldn’t have been RB’d because he made the claim. Either You were RB’d or He is lying from your POV.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #140) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Havo »

In post 2089, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am going to maintain that the Scum team is Uzi, Chill, and Lalendra unless I see evidence to the contrary.
You’re thinking Toto is Vanilla cop now?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #141) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Havo »

Why can’t it be Toto/Tchill/Lalendra?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #142) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Havo »

If there is no Town Vanilla cop our most powerful role would be a Watcher? If Lalendra was town.

So I don’t think that makes sense.

Biggest reason I went along with Boons was because he was an Un CC’d investigative role.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #143) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Havo »

In post 2089, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am going to maintain that the Scum team is Uzi, Chill, and Lalendra unless I see evidence to the contrary.
You think Luv and Lalendra staged the whole Watcher and
Enabler thing?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (isolation #144) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Havo »

This could explain why they would leave Toto alive. They all 3 have claims to explain any results Toto would get against them. And you were hard pushing Toto’s slot. They would have anticipated you continuing that.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (isolation #145) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Havo »

I’m gonna need some players to play.

Hopefully a bit more than what they have been.

If you want to win you need to start game solving, otherwise.....
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (isolation #146) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Havo »

SMDH.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (isolation #147) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Havo »

Congrats scum. Good game.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #148) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Havo »

So Boonskies was that Friggin Bad?

Lol. Oh well.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #149) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Havo »

Looking forward to playing with some of you again.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #150) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 2129, Toto wrote:Should have stuck with gut I guess...

We were fucked anyways, I was town.
I would suggest ALWAYS waiting for a consensus before voting in Lylo.

Just so scum can’t do this.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #151) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 2136, Thestatusquo wrote:i just find it super amusing that i literally just pile on quick lynched someone and the first person to comment after the fact didn't think i was scum.
In post 1973, Havo wrote:Toto/Tchill/TSQ
Uh. What?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #152) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 2140, Thestatusquo wrote:OH I THOUGHT HE WAS SAYING BOONSKIES WAS THE BAD.

got it. no that makes a lot more sense i completely misread his post.
Oh. Lol.

I was saying Boon sucked this game.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #153) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 2142, Thestatusquo wrote:yeah i agree. this game is like a treatise on when reaction testing goes wrong.

the whole town has no idea what's going on.
This is exactly why Lynch all Liars should be enforced.

We had two townies creating a ton of confusion this game.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #154) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 2151, Thestatusquo wrote:i completely misread your post. i thought you were suggesting you thought boon slot was last scum.

my apologies.

(although to be nit picky, you pretty much had a post with every possible three person combo at some point.)
Lol. I agree.

I was seeing how they looked on paper.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #155) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 2158, Toto wrote:Props to Tchill for pulling that off
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #156) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 2144, Tchill13 wrote:also ToTo thx for replacing in in a terrible spot. Thanks transcend for modding the game. Much appreciated.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”