Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

I Mary have graced this thread and will now read I know you've been waiting for me but be calm.
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

VOTE: flavorleaf
Can't argue with that going to read but Mulch can you try to make your posts longer? you have 1/3rd of the thread it makes it harder to read.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 155, Nero Cain wrote:it was just sheepy and bandwagony.
In post 157, Nero Cain wrote:im doing things Dave
In post 159, Nero Cain wrote:if by "doing things" then you mean shade throwing by pairing two different things then yes you are doing that.
Are you saying that the mario wagon isn't "Doing things." Can you tell me the dif between what you're doing with the flavor wagon vs the Mario wagon?
In post 161, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 149, Nero Cain wrote:Theta's wavemode stuff is pretty dumb but I could see scum caught for the wrong reasons. Like I didn't really like his mario bandwagon vote all that much.
it is more like i have not really thought about another person to vote
so wait are we voting lurkers/people who have not even posted now
i can get on board with that

VOTE: flavor leaf

not sure if nero and mary will have their votes counted or not
whitespace probably gets removed from names so i am thinking it probably will count
but it will be good to find out
I dislike this post but maybe I'm misunderstanding? Why do you like lurker/people who don't post ,wagons when that would give us barely if any info. It's not like pressure on slots that don't post would make them post out of no where.
In post 174, Flavor Leaf wrote:i'll join in eventually. If you want to quick lynch me, go for it, then analyze my wagon. don't feel like putting the effort in right now to defend. Like, I just got four votes and I hadn't even posted yet. I've only read this page. I'll get to it in a bit.
Seems a bit much for 4 votes on a joke wagon I think you should know you wouldn't get quick lynched like that
In post 181, UnaBombaH wrote:OK then, finally at work so I have time to read. :wink:
--
Apparently people thought my RVS-vote on Mario was bad because it was...random?
I hadn't even read the game at that point, and I saw player I recognized -> I placed a vote.
In a game this large I doubt one random vote sub L-3 or something can be dangerous? :lol:
--
Mulch taking the spotlight is nothing new I think, and "him vs Mario" (at least I think some will interpret it so) neither.
Totally null on both of them so far: I'm very bad in noticing small flavor differences in anyones posts, and these two have a very distinct style that muddies their alignment-tells.
They could be read as scum every game by someone as inexperienced as me, so basically I accept they are out of my read-range and hope others get them if need be.
--
In post 91, Mulch wrote:He did this as scum last time. Wondering if he would do it again. cloud that is
This is sort of a low hanging fruit, isn't it?
I remember when I joined this site few months back, and I saw people profiling ThinkBig as auto-scum whenever he replaced out or played lazy.
He was lynched/blamed every time for it and his slot was scum in one of them.
Let me write something first and THEN confirm me as scum, I don't mind. :roll:
--
In post 99, davesaz wrote:Not a fan of early claims, whether fake or not.
No strong opinions on true/fake.
I actually have to agree on this.
I know RVS is what it is in terms of BS thrown around, but the thing about claims, is that people can always come back to "I claimed mason page 1; it was serious" OR in the very same game say "Dude, it was RVS, of course I'm not a Mason".
It's all just too easy to worm around with.
--
In post 113, Creature wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
Newbie 1809 - Never Forget.
--
Pages 5-6 are Yumeko+Mulch show.
Mulch clears his stance on Mario well (I think?), but I'm a little disappointed if they don't try to run each other down.. :cry:
--
In post 137, Creature wrote:I was serious about osuka, I'm serious about UnaBombaH.

You're welcome to join.
Ehh, I don't know what I have done to you Creature, but I hope you're not going to try and fast-lynch me D1 every game we play.. :facepalm:
--
...aaand the rest is just people piling on FL.
Interesting enough, my opinion on flavor is that he is always very active and game-solvy, so I'm a little disappointed that he starts with a "I'm going to join later".
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Lets shake him a little to get something out of him!
Do you think voting someone out of pressure would be helpful? I don't I feel if you're voting someone to get something out of them let them read on their own so the reads aren't rushed
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 192, Mulch wrote:OK Mario is either scum or a power role, this isn't his vanulla townie tone
I kinda tr this line given the fact I don't know why scum Mulch would say this but then it begs the question, Why are you looking for power roles in the first place or make the statement?
In post 200, IgnitionUSMC wrote:Mario's revenge vote on mulch and "knowing" I'm town is concerning. I don't know flavor leafs normal playstyle but he seems not interested in being active and for a day 1 you would think he would at least want to stop his wagon or analyze those pushing it. "The go ahead and lynch me, whatever" is a slight scummy stance. O. The flip side the wagon for flavor seems to have happened pretty fast and unless it's a scum bussing there is probably scum inside of that wagon.

VOTE: MarioManiac4 The only way you know I'm town that early is if you aren't one of us.

Still on a 2 day super busy work schedule so I won't be able to check in much. Saying that I'd also like to see some of.our inactives stop slacking if they want to actually help find scum, If not, I think the rest of us town will have a right to be supicious of you
this feels slimy you're pushing on something like this is random and weird and trying to put on the "We're town not you! vibe is gross
In post 213, Theta Alpine wrote:i mean the point of me voting him was to get him to post and give content
and he has at least done the former so
VOTE: eddie cane
going down my list of people who have not posted
the other two on that list are peregrinev and zoki77 if anyone wanted to know
though there are a few people who have only stated that they will read up and post later
This is scum to me he's voting slots that aren't posting and not doing anything the "oh post content" line is weak because at some point people will post content your vote will do nothing to change that it's 1 vote in a 21 person game. I think this is scum trying to look like they're doing something when really It's not much at all

VOTE: Theta Alpine
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 332, TwoInAMillion wrote:
FOS: Mary Saomote

For defending lurking.
I'm not defending lurking I'm saying that voting lurkers for the sake of pressure/getting them to vote is pointless and somewhat anti town
In post 336, wavemode wrote:No it isn't. Lurking is anti-town but completely NAI
This lurking is NAI unless you have meta on a user that normally lurks as town/scum there's a dif between anti town and scummy (now
this
you can call defending lurking)
In post 346, wavemode wrote:
In post 343, TwoInAMillion wrote:Mulch and Nero and Mario are town, mary and wave are scum.
He caught us Mary. Do you want to shoot him or should I?
Oh me please I want the first go
In post 351, Mulch wrote:Go massive or mario imo
Why Massive? And can you answer my question from my other post please
In post 365, Nero Cain wrote:So the reason that I voted flavor is 'cause the other night when this game started I saw him post elsewhere and not here and I just thought that was a little strange. I mean it obviously not great reasoning but I figured it was worth early game pressure. At the same time I felt like
In post 323, Mary Saotome wrote:Are you saying that the mario wagon isn't "Doing things." Can you tell me the dif between what you're doing with the flavor wagon vs the Mario wagon?
The difference is that I know what
I'M DOING
. This is a silly comparison I think.
And you have no right to say the people from Mario don't know what there doing your point is null.
In post 405, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I guess I can see where you're coming from when you say Theta would be trying to look like they are doing something, but why do you think scum can't just actually do something? Why do they have to cheaply look like they're doing something?
The way it's worded is one of the biggest pings for me him telling us "I'm going on ____ next" it feels super LAMIST and an excuse to get out of scumhunting
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 410, Flavor Leaf wrote:I actually am okay with the Mary vote.if you think una's town, I'm willing to trust your read on that for the day. Dunker or Mary for me.
Why Dunk? He's pretty null for me
In post 427, osuka wrote:@wallposter: una is obvtown because meta
Talk to me on this? Can you give a bit more detail without the whole meta
In post 437, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 130, Mary Saotome wrote:I Mary have graced this thread and will now read I know you've been waiting for me but be calm.
In post 152, Mary Saotome wrote:VOTE: flavorleaf
Can't argue with that
going to read
but Mulch can you try to make your posts longer? you have 1/3rd of the thread it makes it harder to read.
these just felt kinda stall-y, idk.
In post 323, Mary Saotome wrote:Are you saying that the mario wagon isn't "Doing things." Can you tell me the dif between what you're doing with the flavor wagon vs the Mario wagon?
and this is just kinda dumb. Like I was pushing Flavor for ~reasons~ and me knowing what I'm doing has absolutely nothing to do with the Mario wagon and this whole thing feels like she's playing mediator between me and Dave.
I guess they were gonna stallish posts because I was gonna read then went and did other things but I don't get why the whole stall thing is scummy to you. Where does Dave come into the question I'm just questioning you because of what I stated in my other post
In post 449, Nero Cain wrote:you mean I'm really not a mason?!?
Yes you are partner we're just doing that little distance thing remember? :wink:
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 454, osuka wrote:
In post 453, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 427, osuka wrote:@wallposter: una is obvtown because meta
Talk to me on this? Can you give a bit more detail without the whole meta
No I can't

You're asking for an explanation of a meta read without the meta. That's textbook stupid, like room temperature iq levels of stupid
I was asking if you could show anything at all that points to them being town I'm not going to blindly trust your word.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 470, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 453, Mary Saotome wrote:Yes you are partner we're just doing that little distance thing remember?
oh thank god. I nearly forgot.
In post 453, Mary Saotome wrote:I guess they were gonna stallish posts because I was gonna read then went and did other things but I don't get why the whole stall thing is scummy to you. Where does Dave come into the question I'm just questioning you because of what I stated in my other post
I mean the "stall" thing is
kinda
scummy 'cause b/c it often comes from active lurking scum. Like it prob doesn't really apply now since you did a catch-up but that is where my mind was at on page 7.

The Dave thing...

Like me calling out wavemode for potentially being bandwagoning scum and then wanting sheep votes on the Flavorwagon and Dave trying to make out like it was some sort of contradiction is beyond stupid but that's just Dave...anyways I told Dave I was doing things i.e. pushing Flavor for light gut read/wanted to see what, if anything, would happen and I'm just not getting your comment/ question...like at all.

"Are you saying that the mario wagon isn't "Doing things." Can you tell me the dif between what you're doing with the flavor wagon vs the Mario wagon?"

What point were you trying to make here?
My point is to me it looked like you were trying to do the exact same thing you were trying to prevent so I wanted to understand your reasons. Let me try to explain it better maybe you misunderstand.
In post 149, Nero Cain wrote: Like I didn't really like his mario bandwagon vote all that much.
This is okay and when you're asked why you dislike the Mario votes you say
In post 155, Nero Cain wrote:it was just sheepy and bandwagony.
But then you do this
In post 150, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: flavorleaf
In post 151, Nero Cain wrote:^
this is a pagetop vote which means you must sheep.
You're asking people to sheep but you stated that's why you hated the Mario wagon so why is it okay to be sheepy and bandwagon on flavor but not Mario?
In post 157, Nero Cain wrote:im doing things Dave
The reason I questioned this was me asking you how you can you you're doing things but the people on the Mario wagon weren't
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Oh flavor is boon suddenly that makes sense.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 594, Theta Alpine wrote:wait is it too late for an omgus

VOTE: mary saotome

why are you still voting me

i explained why your original reason for voting me was invalid
and you do not seem to be pushing other people to vote me
so why keep your vote on me
Your "reason" was not valid it was basically an excuse and honestly I don't care to hardcore push you I said my reason why I sr you rn my main goal is finding more tr's/sr's when I feel set I'll happily keep pushing slots I sr.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Trying to solve a few of the people I have question marks are is hard given a lot of people seem to know each other and have meta reads.

Not lynching Creature Mulch Nero or Yumeko today

Could sell me on Boon but his reaction makes a lot of sense for him

Still want Theta or ig at this point
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 610, osuka wrote:intent to join mary wagon
Why intent? Just do it
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 615, Boonskiies wrote:What's wrong with Theta? And what's right with Creature?
Already stated why I have a problem with Theta look at my other posts for it. Creature to me is one of the most easy players to read ever and if he doesn't ping my radar within a few posts he's town
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

It pings when people basically ask to join the wagon I din't know why he just doesn't outright vote me what's the need for intent I'm not at L-1.

I'm gonna look at my wagon next vote count given it's clear scum on it
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

VOTE: Game Replacement

How about this one

Also can you talk to me on why I'm sr I just feel votes got placed on me at random from what I remember.
Pedit: Anything can be used to ml someone I don't sr oraska but that line wasn't great
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Only 5? Felt like I had like 7
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I disagree with his content but I think he believes it and he feels genuine I'm gonna go for now I have dinner to make laters.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

20 pages of catch up? I'm in for a treat
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Catching up but Gerry is on my no lynch list
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

I don't think you know me but in the games I've played as scum you're much more smooth and slick as scum and even with the pressure on you (so it seems) your annoyance feels real to me and I don't think you'd keep up this cocky altitude
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 1662, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1647, Mary Saotome wrote:
I don't think you know me but in the games I've played as scum you're much more smooth and slick as scum and even with the pressure on you (so it seems) your annoyance feels real to me and I don't think you'd keep up this cocky altitude

ngl i would say anything i've been saying here as scum too, this is a bad reason
You could but you don't.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Fight me gerry and anyway I'll hopefully read...later for now I could read all the pages but it'll go in ear out the other
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

@MOD vl/la for 5 days should be abke to post a bit but not as much as i want
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Hi hi I should be able to catch up tomorrow! I've been quite busy but I will make time for this
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2694 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

VOTE: Twoinamillion

Just got back with family won't be able to fully catch up from what I've seen I much rather lynch this over Gerry
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3107 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

I'm on page 114 and the fact SO many counter wagons are randomly coming up out of no where makes me feel pretty confident that we were on scum in the first place and people are trying to make deadline lynches happen on town I do sr the game replacement slot but I also sr Two slot it doesn't feel like there both scum to me now given what's happening so I need to check there Iso's

How do you guys feel on this
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3109 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Game replacement was the IgnitionUSMC slot and I wanna take a look at the Gerry wagon given that wagon fell short so fast makes it more likely to be town I don't know why the GR wagon went so fast it makes me scared but I do sr the slot so
VOTE: Game replacement

I think the past 20 pages are going to be some of the most telling.
Pedit: Didn't most of the Two mill voters go onto the counter wagons?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3111 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

I've also seen a lot of people scumread my slot but no one is trying to get votes there why is that? What makes you think a wagon on me is less likely then peoples other sr's? It feels like getting saved for a ml down the road for me. A lot of the loud posters are going against each other and I feel like it's just because they post a lot so if they post 1 thing they don't like they go at it so if I had to make a guess I feel like scum is using the people with a lot of posts to hide behind and I'm pretty sure we'd find at least 2 scum in there.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3115 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 3112, Nero Cain wrote:you weren't even here half the time. :/
This is very true but I'm still very confident in scum being in lower active players even if it puts me in that bracket. Do you disagree?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3120 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Can you explain why boon is scum to me I forget where in my skim but I remember him threatening to replace out etc and I kinda tr that the only loud active players I have some sr's on are Two but he claimed and osuka
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3121 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

That was @Nero
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3128 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Theta Flairs and Assmeble are all people I'd happily vote I need to go read Massive I forgot he was here
I have tr's on Dunker and Yumeko
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Hm not really shocked at the una flip Gerry and Yumeko are even more town then before I think only 1 of Mario/osuka is scum here because I don't think una needs to soft to 2 of his partners given he knows if we ever flipped him we'd read him.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3361 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 459, UnaBombaH wrote:
{osuka, Mulch, MarioManiac4}

This group is almost bound to shake, depending on future interactions between Mario and Mulch. So far I'm cool with both. I have the best feeling on osuka that I have ever had in a game so far, so I'm a little paranoid (surprise surprise!), but strongly townread him for now.

{TwoInAMillion, wavemode, Mary Soatome, Nero Cain}

My townleans, these have provided at least something solid I have agreed upon, and have not pinged my scumradar. TiaM is here because I have seen him derping around like this before, I don't think he is scum here. :lol:

{Flairs, davesaz, Dunkerdoodles, Zoki77, PeregrineV, Excession}

NULL. Not much/any content, or at least not any tone that I have been able to read.

{Creature, Eddie Cane, massive}

NULL-1. Basicly same as above, but the way they have provided little content is the part that rubs me the wrong way. For example Creature basicly announcing he is gonna lurk isn't cool in my books. Eddie Cane, WHERE ART THOU?

{Theta Alpine}

Lost in time and space.....Not exactly valid to place as null because has provided answers and questions alike, but super hard for me to place right now.

{Flavor Leaf, IgnitionUSMC}

Scumleans. Flavor might be elevating higher quite easily if his future content feels like his normal self. Ignition replacing out is probably NAI, but the timing makes it look bad, especially when I had just started to pay more attention to him.

{Yumeko Jabami}

Phoney-town. (or a very heavy player to deal with if actually town) Poses a lot of questions (which is normally great in creating content), but places them in huge walls and nitpicks everything. I do NOT get a towney vibe from this sort of.."interrogating style". I like to pose a lot of questions myself, but I don't think they hold value, if people find it hard to A) find them b) answer to them with simple formatting C) feel like they need to explain every single word they use.
In post 2699, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2631, MarioManiac4 wrote:
Locktown

MarioManiac4, Creature, Flairs, UnaBombaH
Townread

Mulch, wavemode, Theta Alpine, Nero Cain, Dunkerdoodles, gerryoat
I can accept the above, with the exceptions of gerry and Dunker.
I'm undecided on Dunker myself, and gerry is scummy: he just has his claim to push him towards town-status.

Unacceptable Lynches

Boonskiies, Eddie Cane, Yumeko Jabami
Boon always worries me, but I wouldn't lynch him either.
Eddie C. is a good boy. :]
Yumeko hasn't done much anything except for those few walls. I'm still most susp. of that slot because of HOW they entered the game nitpicking, and went sleeping after there was any pressure on them.
I still can't trust that slot for now.

Decent Lynches

Mary Saotome, massive, davesaz, osuka, KidAmn, Assemblerotws
Scum

TwoInAMillion, Game Replacement
osuka and dave aren't decent lynches to me, otherwise that line is fine. (Maybe a bit uncomfortable lynching massive, at least they tried to engage me yesterday.)
TiaM still says nothing AI to me, and I doubt he ever will.. :shifty:
GR now feels like a victim of circumstances: he hasn't been very active anywhere for now.

Making my
LYNCH POOL PARTY:
something like this:

The people I don't think I would miss D2:
Mary Saotome, KidAmn, Assemblerotws, Yumeko Japani, TiaM

+1 guests:
massive
(if none of the above are an option),
gerry/nero
each depending strongly on the other.
hmmmm
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3561 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

VOTE: osuka

So that meta read on una you were talking about huh?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3704 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Just woke up let me get my coffee the theta kill shocks me for one they were a strong sr for me and 2 they didn't feel like a big influence. It makes me think scum are confident in the game state or were just pr hunting. I don't understand why people want to lynch kid he's giving results for now let's let him at it. I still am confident nero is town don't like canes play around him but cane still feels town from gr and his tone I want to go Back and look at the flash wagon on assemble. I think Mario and Flair are my 2 most preferred lynches I forgot anything wave has posted so I'd need to read there.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3705 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Why does Nero need to die for that claim if he's scum he should be revealed in setup spec alone. Why do you sr him minus the claim
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3711 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 3707, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3705, Mary Saotome wrote:Why does Nero need to die for that claim if he's scum he should be revealed in setup spec alone. Why do you sr him minus the claim
setup spec is not exact enough to day whether scum or town has an ascetic. if we had all scum roles mod confirmed, maybeeee, but they can fake.

I think you're scum tho.
I don't really care if you scumread me that's not the topic at hand here. Why does nero need to die we're basically saying let's lynch obv town for no reason at all throw claims out the window and vote who you sr if everyone keeps relying on the prs to do stuff this game would be over
We're focusing a lot on the active players and I feel that's wrong
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3712 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

A lot of people I sr aren't big influence players and I think the fact active people get sr more is logical because you have more chances to post something people dislike or think is scummy so it's causing a lot of head bashing that would make the theta kill make sense in my mind too
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3713 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

VOTE: flairs
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4193 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

It feels to me that people are voting Nero just to give an excuse to lynch obvious town and I don't like it. Let's vote Flairs pretty sure if we just kill Flairs Mario Wave dave and massive we'd win. (Maybe two but I don't think it'll come to that)
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4198 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

I don't see a lot of Nero's post that have scum motivation and when he was scumreading me I enjoyed our talk and I understood (at least somewhat) where he was coming from and the fact a wagon is just now starting to kick off after he claimed and people are gonna use the excuse that "it's his claim" is really bad, If this wagon happened before it wouldn't be so bad but it just reeks of opportunistic scum
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4201 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4199, Eddie Cane wrote:scum motivation: delaying lynch

"lynch me d5 not now"

response?
The way he's going about his claim is super towny he at least pointed out that he understands his role is "bad" and why people dont want him in LYLO it's not like he's saying "wow anyone lynching me is dumb" if he started to delay more and more then it'd be an issue. For me right now I just see scum going for a free lynch since we already got 2 of them and they'll take what they can get
In post 4200, Eddie Cane wrote:i'm going to keep going with these btw but lets take it 1 by 1 since people are incapable of answering multiple things at once
I don't mind if you wanna just give me a wall of answers it's more entertaining then half this game.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4204 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

I don't feel like dave has taken action with the claims he's been saying.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4208 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

If you had to pick do you think Nero is scum faking or is he town and you just want to get rid of him. This goes for anyone on the Nero wagon or thinking of joining if you're really getting rid of Nero it should be by vig not a lynch that we can use for info. I've never seen an ascetic that wasn't outted as town/scum by set up spec alone. Given I also think this is town this is an outright awful idea.
Pedit: No wanna do me a favor and vote Flairs?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4210 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Holy shit Gerry if you got a guilty just spit it out otherwise no. You're very wrong
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4214 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4212, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4208, Mary Saotome wrote:If you had to pick do you think Nero is scum faking or is he town and you just want to get rid of him. This goes for anyone on the Nero wagon or thinking of joining if you're really getting rid of Nero it should be by vig not a lynch that we can use for info. I've never seen an ascetic that wasn't outted as town/scum by set up spec alone. Given I also think this is town this is an outright awful idea.
Pedit: No wanna do me a favor and vote Flairs?
I've already said my thoughts on Nero. I've waffled on his alignment. I'm back to thinking he's scum tonally, last game we played giga just tunnelled him with my support and we got the (scum) flip. It doesn't make a huge difference to me what his alignment though in terms of if he should be lynched, because I'm much stronger late game and I'm not going to be able to solve shit with a town!nero still alive, and a scum!nero as I believe he is is worse for obvious reasons. I already have acknowledged your entire post, I even tried to have him vigged but tiam is being an uncooperative shit so he needs to be lynched.
Thanks for the statement. That's all I needed
In post 4213, KidAmn wrote:
In post 4209, gerryoat wrote:nero is x42r525453245 times worse than flairs
Your opinions are irrelevant until you start providing the info that has been requested several hundred times across the last 2 days
This is just outright false.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4216 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4215, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
Why are you willing to lynch Nero but not Vig him
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4219 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Perfect I thought the general consensus said otherwise. Who else are you willing to lynch we get more info lynching someone else and just vigging Nero if that's really what it's coming down too.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4221 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4220, wavemode wrote:
In post 4216, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 4215, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
Why are you willing to lynch Nero but not Vig him
Why is Mary hard defending Nero

Did she do this for anyone else this game
Because this game feels pretty solved to me it's just about getting people to actually follow my lead. Plus Nero's in my 3 never lynch pile of Gerry and Yumeko and him.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4224 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4222, TwoInAMillion wrote:Why does it matter if we lynch Nero or Vig him? It sounds like you are wanting to pin down my vigshot so it can be protected/blocked. Which is very scummy.
Because we get more info out of a lynch then we do a vig shot if we lynch town nero and you shoot town we basically wasted a day compared to if we lynched town we could use that info. Also if you think I'm scummy you have a vote and a vig shot to use.
In post 4223, TwoInAMillion wrote:Mary hasn't led anything the whole game and now she wants to?
I've wanted to all game it's just the matter of listening.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4228 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4225, TwoInAMillion wrote:Now Mary is just fencesitting on Nero.
Not even close Nero is town here and I don't want him lynched
In post 4226, KidAmn wrote:Feels like Mary really wants a bunch of towncred off Nero
Sorry your opinion is irrelevant
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4229 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

If Flairs got lynched and didn't flip scum I'd happily eat a vig shot.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4493 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Coming back and seeing a flairs wagon this brings tears to my eyes. Now vigging massive or Mario after this will be just perfect.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4498 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4494, massive wrote:Mary have you ever mentioned why you keep namedropping me in your shoot pool?
You're in the group of lurking behind big names and doing nothing in this game. You have basically 0 stances on the game besides sheep votes from what I've seen
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4507 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Mario looks like the person Uma was buddying as scum+T

Also I don't think kidann is scum GS scum GS doesn't really do much for them beside find cops not that useful
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4520 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4510, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4507, Mary Saotome wrote:Also I don't think kidann is scum GS scum GS doesn't really do much for them beside find cops not that useful
am I reading this right, you are arguing that Kid is not sum b/c a scum gunsmith is "not that useful"?
I'm saying if he's scum he's faking the GS and is most likely a rolecop.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4524 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4512, Nero Cain wrote:potentially yes but I think I might have to retract that.
Ouch :lol:
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4527 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Titus was the Mulch slot and I believe I had a tr on that slot I don't really remember but I'll read it again Titus is a bit of a...interesting player to say the least
Pedit: Well I'm lynching Flairs who is in that group wave can also be put in that group. Yes I know that my slot goes into that group also but I don't really care
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4530 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

How continent you start talking on Dunk the moment someone else brings him up.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4667 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

I don't know if scum massive tries to make a really obvious counter wagon as scum just seems suicidal I'd really like a Mario wagon
VOTE: Mario
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4668 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Yumeko Jabami TwoInAMillion skirt skirt

Boonskiies KidAmn Gerryoat

Titus

wavemode massive

MarioManiac4 davesaz

This is pretty much where I'm at atm
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4670 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

I haven't seen much I like from you but the huge reason for me is I get a lot of traitor talking to there scum vibes via you and unba interactions.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4675 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4671, TwoInAMillion wrote:what do you like about Yumko aside from you are both apparently Japanese females?(from your name)
Aside from Meta that me and Yumko know each other very well and this is 100% her town game read unba vs Yumeko d1 that looks like SvT and I don't see a lot of scum motivation I feel like people see her as low hanging fruit who they want to lynch
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4677 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4676, TwoInAMillion wrote:How well do you know each other and how do you know each other outside of mafiascum?
We hang out almost daily.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4678 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4672, KidAmn wrote:
In post 4670, Mary Saotome wrote:I haven't seen much I like from you but the huge reason for me is I get a lot of traitor talking to there scum vibes via you and unba interactions.
Uh...
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Traitor
"A Traitor is considered Normal on mafiascum.net, as long as it:

is Mafia-aligned
knows the identities of all of the Mafia team
identity is not known by the Mafia team, although they should know a Traitor exists
"

So how exactly did Mario know Una was (hypothetically) their Traitor?

Also, let's talk about how Mary's readslist has two unconfirmed players and Gerry"Lol I Don't Need To Give Results After 4 Nights Of Operating Untouched"oat on the same level as TIAM, Boon + myself

...because that's some horseshit, if y'all haven't already realised

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mary Saotome
I meant how una was acting around Mario I know the scum team doesn't know there Traitor Gerry is super town and so is skirt I don't really care if you disagree.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4682 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

KidAnn's acting like he's confirmed town. Why do you think I have you the same level as boon? Aslong as Kid keeps giving results we're fine.
Pedit1: Um? I would like to think not it has happened before but I think I'm correct here.
Pedit 2: I sr davesaz because he's in the same list as Flairs was and why I wanted Flairs lynched in the first place. I keep forgetting dave is in the game and I'd need to re read to go look for anything from him
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4684 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4673, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, the fact that yumeko and skirt skirt are above Wave and I like that, even though I'm conf town shows Mary's scum.

Fucked up. I wasn't gonna vote there.

VOTE: Mary Saotome
It does? Wave isn't towny at all please show me how wave is towny at all. You're only Town if KidAnn is and while at the moment I'd say yes it's not near the confidence I have in the other 3
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4690 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4685, Boonskiies wrote:No, I'm town even if kid was scum. :lol:
Ah there's the boon I know and tolerate
In post 4686, TwoInAMillion wrote:Gunsmith is a hard role to fake claim. we went over this before.
True I think he's town I'm pretty confident scum is in my bottom 4 and the actives were just trying to eat each other alive.
Pedit: Dave was in the list of "Players who aren't active and are lurking" and who I was confident the rest of the scum were in. Do you think dave has done somethings towny?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4691 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Also if Gerry was scum he'd be playing to survive and he's not. I don't' see why scum gerry holds his results.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4697 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4692, MarioManiac4 wrote:Dave isn't town or scum, he's as close to null as you can get without posting... oh wait. :shifty:
If that was a list of lurkers, why were wave and I in it?
You and wave have many posts but you don't really have much a presence as others.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4698 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

And considering your post numbers that's a bit scary.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4703 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

My reads aren't fully on lurking etc but it plays a factor in it I tr the first top of my reads list regardless of post numbers. Kid is prob town because of the Flairs flip (the role not flairs herself) gerry is town based on meta and playstyle
Pedit: In what way has wave influenced you?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4705 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4704, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 4699, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 4695, TwoInAMillion wrote:it's not a list of lurkers, it's a list of scummy players.
In post 4690, Mary Saotome wrote: Pedit: Dave was in the list of "Players who aren't active and are lurking"
pedit: I've contributed plenty; if people aren't taking my posts into consideration, that doesn't make me scum.
I have you as a scum read because dunk voted you and then died.
Ehhhh. Dunk was kinda just here he was obv town but he was just there I don't know if scum would be worked up on what Dunk does?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4706 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Anyway my break is over I'll check back after work
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4844 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Took a nap but I'm here now catching up
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4903 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4897, TwoInAMillion wrote:I still want someone to find where mary or yumeko scum read each other.
I don't think I ever did sr her vt btw
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4907 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I'm not shocked dave flipped scum I am shocked Mario didn't' I'm pretty sure I'm voting massive here as I don't really scumread Titus
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4909 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4908, skirt skirt wrote:are you 10000% certain yumeko is town, 100%, or just like 80% strong townread?
all big distinctions

same q reverse to yumeko
I think her interactions with unba point her as very strong town yes I am confident I also like her early game at first it was...dif then what I was used to but I am pretty sure it was just playstyle dif and not scum. Can you talk to me on wave because we strongly disagree on that read and this late in the game that's not ok
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4912 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I still have lingering doubt on Kid because he's...well alive but I think that's mostly just paranoia as I never see myself lynching him so yes.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4913 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

If scum is not in Wave Massive Titus I've made a grave error somewhere.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4917 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Hey you're forgetting I wanted dave lynched too! ...hell I think I wanted all the scum lynched besides unba but yeah that is something what looks off with Mulch to you?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4922 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

How does this sound?

We lynch massive
we vig one of titus/wave (I pref wave but I'm out numbered)

Kidann checks me or the other of titus/wave?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4930 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

How about lynch massive
vig wave
jail skirt
check me
I think this works out best because it covers everyone here besides our pr's' this game should basically be over after that yes?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4931 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Oh wait if I was jailed n3 am I not clear because dunker was strongmaned?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4935 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I get that you hard tr me too Yumeko but me getting checked could be best because it confirms one of us as town and our word can be taken more srsly it's why I wanted to be checked I'm confident in my read here.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4936 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4934, TwoInAMillion wrote:Don't like that Yumeko and Mary never scumread each other, it sounds off.
I think it's because (at least for me) I'd like to say I can read Yumeko VERY well and if she was scum I would've figured it out by now I'd be a bit ashamed if I couldn't read my best friend :lol:
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4937 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Anyway I'll check this tomorrow for now I'm off to bed
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4966 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

I actually don't buy waves claim for a second. Gerry do you have anything useful for us at all?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4968 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4964, gerryoat wrote:also i'm obvious town, i hammered a maf and pressured 2 people into hammering maf without claims
By that logic so am I.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4976 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

skirt skirt
TwoInAMillion
massive
KidAmn
wavemode
Yumeko Jabami
Mary
Gerryoat
Titus
(Take out Kidann Titus Tiam) We have 6 left)

skirt skirt

massive
wavemode
Yumeko Jabami
Mary
Gerryoat
We lynch massive if the game's not over
We jail skirt
vig wave or me
GS checks the others
or the vig shoots Yumeko but I'd be strongly against that
We should have 2 people left not clear and by that it's auto win
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4978 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4970, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4968, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 4964, gerryoat wrote:also i'm obvious town, i hammered a maf and pressured 2 people into hammering maf without claims
By that logic so am I.
quote where you pressured people into hammering on L1 with no claim on both maf
I was the only person who wanted Flairs at first and started the wagon.
I said I wanted dave lynched as well
I believe I was the first to push the GR slot when it was ignition (besides Mulch)
Pedit: I made the plan long before you and mine is better :)
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4980 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Wave or Massive is scum I just want them both dead if they flip town (they won't) I'd eat a vig shot or lynch after that if needed.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4981 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

btw I'm pretty sure gerry has been fake claiming this entire time but he's town.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4983 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4982, gerryoat wrote:hmmm interesting observation from you. i am the jack of all towns.
1 shot friendly neighbor mason IC? :giggle:
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5027 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

skirts reaction here feels very weird why are you so against getting vigged? I'm pretty sure we have auto win regardless of how this works so it doesn't seem like a big deal to me gerry just being a VT makes there a chance of him being scum I don't sr him per say but I tr him less then Yumeko and Skirt by a long shot
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5028 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Vig gerry
jail skirt
gs me imo

(we all know massive is the lynch at this point)
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5030 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Alright yeah I understand that. hell I'd take the shot if everyone's gonna whine about it but meh I think we win sooner otherwise
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5031 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I like that answer because that's at least somewhat how I feel. The only I'd not want to be vigged is mostly a pride thing at this point.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5034 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

If we're taking vig pref out of those 3

Gerry > you > Yumeko for me

Titus is just wrong I'd be really really shocked if Yumeko was scum and would have to re consider a lot of my meta on her
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5035 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I'd put wave before or after gerry though if I had my way but I know that's not happening sadly.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5039 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

We do? I don't think so everyone's mass claimed and it's really easy to fake that role. The only way we could is if kid was dead and we were able to get a jail off again (but this outcome should never be something we have to look at)
Pedit: me convince TITUS? You're asking a lot of me here :lol:
Pedit 2: I will admit I haven't read those and I most likely should go back and read that
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5042 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

stop pocketing me skirt it's working.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5046 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5044, gerryoat wrote:
In post 5034, Mary Saotome wrote:If we're taking vig pref out of those 3

Gerry > you > Yumeko for me

Titus is just wrong I'd be really really shocked if Yumeko was scum and would have to re consider a lot of my meta on her
The fuck. I was your top townread.
never once have I said this.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5048 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I think massive is scum at this point but seeing you vigged is a bonus
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5053 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

1) You're acting like reads never change and that was posts ago
2) the people I would lynch before you are clear or off the table (wave Titus) it's more so I town read you less then I do skirt and Yumeko and not that I scumread you.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5073 (isolation #106) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5071, gerryoat wrote:Mary why do you tr yukemo
Check my iso I'll answer after my game
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5074 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

tldr: I know Yumeko and her meta and this is her town game plus her interactions with unba and him wanting her lynched feel really towny
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5086 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Let's get a final list set and lynch
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5089 (isolation #109) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

VOTE: massive

So we're all set
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5098 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5095, skirt skirt wrote:Mary is either a guilty or the scum is in yumeko and gerry. interesting.

ftr, I wanted to be jailed lowkey. fuck the nk.
How do you know you weren't jailed?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5099 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Just waiting for the results from Yumeko and Kid and we should have our auto win.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5101 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5100, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 5098, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 5095, skirt skirt wrote:Mary is either a guilty or the scum is in yumeko and gerry. interesting.

ftr, I wanted to be jailed lowkey. fuck the nk.
How do you know you weren't jailed?
oh, i probably was. yumeko can confirm.

that meant i actually WANTED to be jailed, because it explicitly meant i couldn't be nkd and tiam couldn't gamethrow vig me. and, considering he ignored a good plan and vigged my lock town, i don't think that was an unwise plan.
Ah okay I see.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5141 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

gerrys panic and blabbering feel like last minute scum panic given we have basic auto win here.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5143 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

If KidAnn outs a guilt on me we lynch me and then the next day him no questions needed. Otherwise it's gerry or Yumeko well it could be skirt with more strongarm shots I guess but he'd would've had to plan ahead long ago on that
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5146 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5144, gerryoat wrote:if i was scum i wouldnt have given us autowin. (if you guys didnt screw it up like idiots)
How do we not have auto win compared to if we did it your way?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5148 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Yumeko isn't scum >_>
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5172 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Uhhh Yumeko talk to me on this? I'm pretty sold on Gerry scum here skirts been very consistent most of the game while gerry has seemed to pop up near the end of the game and it makes sense for solo scum. I disagree with you here the panic and mass post feel like trying to buy more time and a strongman with more then 1 shot is...wha
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5179 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5173, gerryoat wrote:Mary if you're somehow town, you will recieve worst town award after this game. i sadly have no reason to believe you are scum though. which is sad.

Why are you against autowin tho? lol
If I am somehow town? and then I am town in the same line? I've lynched basically all the scum here and you're ate isn't going to work on me we both know this.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5188 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I don't believe you can have a godfather in a normal. The big issue is we have it down to 3 people and I tr one of the 3 and for the other to be scum it makes it unlikely so I'm pretty comfortable to just vote gerry here.
Pedit: You say I'm playing bad when I've lynched most of the scum in the game. Stop it your argument and tone is all off from what I'm used too
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5189 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

VOTE: Gerry
This game is over
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5195 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5192, gerryoat wrote:
In post 5189, Mary Saotome wrote:VOTE: Gerry
This game is over
why are you against auto win?????? answer me that?
Because. We already. Have auto win.
Pedit: You-
sigh
UNVOTE: he's pissing me off though.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5200 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Taking in votecounts without context isn't an argument gerry and you know it. I said I wanted dave lynched and I was more then happy with it. I don't get what point you're trying to prove here
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5201 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

This is extremely unnecessary for you to do and it's pissing me off so I'm going to leave now.
This game is over to me all we do is lynch gerry and that's it
VOTE: gerry
If you disagree talk to me about it tomorrow and don't vote I need a break from this thread
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5274 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Reading up was nice to step back from this thread
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5280 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

UNVOTE:

answer what
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5283 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5281, gerryoat wrote:Why do you meta TR yumeko, can you explain it to me? I'm guessing that's why you think he's town.
At first I was confused by Yumeko but I saw there play as just a new playstyle then what I'm used too. I think unba interactions with Yumeko also point to her being town I will admit I've been worried I've been kept alive by her and she's scum but that feels like paranoia plus she has a few key tells that she has not done. Why do you sr her?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5288 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I feel like she's always been a lynch on the table at any time I would also feel really fucking bad if I mislynched her and I was wrong. The 2 mafia theory was something in my mind but I'm more likely wrong on ratios
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5292 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

My big issue with you gerry is it feels like your whole play and tone changed in a single day.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5299 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5297, gerryoat wrote:
In post 5292, Mary Saotome wrote:My big issue with you gerry is it feels like your whole play and tone changed in a single day.
You must not know me very well then.
We both know how false this is.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5304 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5303, gerryoat wrote:Mary what do you feel about my tone has changed? Do you think I'm the type to panic as last maf? Even if i was last maf, I would have been last maf yesterday, why would I suddenly change today?
Because it bought you time you weren't really in the list of vig choices or jail choices so you didn't need to worry now that it's crunch time you seem to be failing
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5306 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I don't really scumread you no besides paranoia
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5314 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

It does because it would've put you in auto loss
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5337 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

VOTE: Gerry

Did some re reading and this is where I ended up I don't think skirt is scum here.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5339 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I won't vote her because I tr her not because we're friends.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5350 (isolation #135) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5347, gerryoat wrote:FUCK. I was maf. Gg. I played bad towards the end. I should have just killed gs
ayyy na I think you just needed to not outright panic and push for a me vig shot more by though
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5355 (isolation #136) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Yeah wave getting vigged didn't help your case pal :P
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5357 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Yeah I would've voted him over you for sure
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5360 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

I hope we play more together too you were a fun challenge. Yumeko I had good meta on so I was pretty confident I was right but I'll admit you had me question myself more then I wanna admit :lol:
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5373 (isolation #139) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Before I read the walls let me list my main concerns on both of you

Yumeko-I was looking back at you and a lot of your actions seem to be pinning others on why they're scum and not reasons why you can't be and the only thing I see that points to you saying you can't be scum is you preaching over and over about your jailkeep claim that is in no way provable yes you claimed early (I believe) but this was around there was 1 mafia left and you had nothing left to lose I'm also questioning why I'm alive I feel like I was 100% going to die after the flairs lynch because I pushed it so hard I'm extremely worried the reason I am alive this far into the game is because I had a read wrong along the road and it's you that has me in your pocket

Skirt-Honestly a huge reason I had (or am depending how you look at it) a tr on you was because of your tone do you get this upset as scum can you link me some of your scum games? I feel like a lot of your actions don't really make a ton of sense and the thing with you acting jail kept etc felt like a slip and you knowing you were jail kept it was a weird switch for me

Over all I want to talk to Titus before I vote and this is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5374 (isolation #140) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Maybe I was just really really bias and I should take gerry's advice here although why would Yumeko be okay getting vig shot? BP maybe hm I don't know
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5375 (isolation #141) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Titus tell me what you're thinking right now?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5376 (isolation #142) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4644, Eddie Cane wrote:2 scum likely left out of 12, 10:2. cool.

{EC, Boon, Wave, TIAM}
{Kidamn}
{Gerry, Titus}
{Yumeko, MM4}
{Dave, Massive}
{Mary}

VOTE: mary saotome

this is scum and dies today. i am not going to even consider gerry/titus or up today, probably wont vote yumeko or mm4 either.
In post 4646, Eddie Cane wrote:changed my mind

UNVOTE:
What caused this in the matter of 3 minutes you were very confident on my scum flip and stopped in the matter of minutes and defended me forever after that.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5386 (isolation #143) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Sorry been a bit busy also wanting to chat with Titus, who seems MIA
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5388 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

A few and I will admit a lot of it adds up. I want to talk to Titus cause my read is somewhat changing but I want her input on the matter.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5391 (isolation #145) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

You're not out of the woodwork yet by any means but I've been thinking things over a lot and a lot of things make sense for Yumeko scum. Also I do think Yumeko has been around and not posting is worrying me. There not in experienced but I don't know why they're avoiding the thread.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5392 (isolation #146) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Any reason you're not voting Yumeko like wanting to hammer or something?

@Mod can you prod titus?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5396 (isolation #147) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

and now we wait

Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5399 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I feel like a lot of the points you've shown for you being town (Jail keeper how you keeping a strong man is so low) are points that can't be proven. The only thing that you have going for you is you asking to be vigged. I had a really really big tr on you based on town and how you've acted but I really can't tell if I'm being bias or maybe you knew what I tr. The one thing you've shown to sr eddie is the unba interaction and it feels like that's the one statement you've made.

If you asked me to vote based on any day before this I'd vote skirt in a heartbeat

but if you asked me to vote based on today alone I'd vote you in a heartbeat
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5400 (isolation #149) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I'd love for you to prove me wrong though. You know I would I only push because I believe in you.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5411 (isolation #150) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I'll read all this now I just finished going on a video marathon and should so something useful, like read mafiascum of course
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5416 (isolation #151) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Will do I'm grabbing a drink and digging through this
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5417 (isolation #152) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5403, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Well let's talk then, I why do you think I'm scum based on today?
I want to go over my posts I've already made - I feel you aren't really giving me credit for all the things I've said. Yesterday I tried to talk to you about skirt skirt too, I've thought he was scum over gerryoat. I thought you knwe I was town.
I feel like a lot of statements you've made today aren't very solid and things like "I could've done this" while eddie is giving facts and lines of logic that make sense when I talk to you on this it feels like you had this whole list ready of things like "Oh this could've happened but it didn't" "Oh it's not like me to bus my whole scumteam" get what I mean?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5419 (isolation #153) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I am making a wall to answer everything you've posted sit tight.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5420 (isolation #154) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4944, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
Also, dunkerdoodle seems to have been strongman killed. I think the presence of a strongman should indicate that my role is real

With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if wave claimed bulletproof. Alone or with another power, and if he does claim bulletproof I will jailkeep him for tonight.
The whole arguement to this is you never had to prove your role in the first place and I think you very well knew this no one was going to ask to to jail the gs or the vig because that would take away clears you were put in a spot where you had to do
something
in order to not die your pr claim came out of left field and feels to be more like a "what can I claim to live longer" more then something that makes sense to me Does a Jk make sense with a strong man? Yes it sure does but is the jk a thing? I have no idea.
In post 5406, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I also trusted that you (Mary) would close out the game.
Stuff like this just it really rubs me the wrong way it feels like you're upset that I can't look at dif outcomes like you thought I should do no reading and just blindly vote skirt you say you don't want to be selfish in this same quote wall but would you not say what you're doing here is very selfish
In post 5407, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5062, gerryoat wrote:Wut the hell is the point of having a bp enabler with a strong arm.
In post 5063, skirt skirt wrote:its probably a limited strong arm. 2x, or something like joat with one shotb eing a strongman one.
Why does skirt skirt's mind jump to a 2-shot strongman?

Isn't that a pretty weird assumption to make?
In post 5077, massive wrote:I feel like I've fallen into the "this is an autowin" mindset and I'm not being useful enough. Lynching me doesn't win.

This is osuka's lynch:

osuka
(10 - LYNCH):
MarioManiac4
, WhyMafia (now Titus),
TwoInAMillion,
Dunkerdoodles
, Eddie Cane (now skirt skirt),
Nero Cain
, Mary Saotome,
gerryoat,
Boonskiies
KidAmn

If I'm scum then this is all-town on town which I think I've seen happen ONCE in fifteen years.

Also note that this puts me on both scum lynches and NOT on the town lynch.
Then there's this - I've updated the coloring to match the current game state.
Why is the strongman thought weird when gerry is the one who brought it up in the first place? What is weird about this vote count what am I missing?

To answer your I do not think scum is a joat either that seems strange with the town power left and would make mafia op imo I think the mafia left is a strongman and that can be either of you. You bring up the point of jailing two and that would have been 100% better it would save our vig clear you etc we'd be in such a better outcome and you didn't do this because...you thought it was selfish? When the more likely outlook here is you
couldn't
do such a thing. I think skirt claiming your a joat is a big reach but town or scum reach I don't know
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5421 (isolation #155) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

That was not much of a wall at all but I feel it answers most of your points if you have anything else I missed or want to go over please point it out to me you know I'll read it.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5423 (isolation #156) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

You're free to talk I'm mostly waiting for an answer back
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5426 (isolation #157) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I think Yumeko's defenses are really strange but there are also some tells Yumeko is doing that I've only seen from town her that makes me very iffy I don't really have much to ask you because nothing really comes to mind. This isn't to say I don't have my doubts but I can't really think of much at the moment.

I guess one question is why would it have been so bad for you to be vigged I believe you answered this already but hearing it again for my sake is nice
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5431 (isolation #158) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5427, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5426, Mary Saotome wrote:I guess one question is why would it have been so bad for you to be vigged I believe you answered this already but hearing it again for my sake is nice
I never argued against being vigged, did you think otherwise? I just wrote about that too.

I think it is slightly more advantageous for me to be checked by a gunsmith in that situation as I have a repeatable action, but I didn't argue that in my position. I'm telling you my thought process.
This was at skirt not you.
In post 5428, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5426, Mary Saotome wrote:I think Yumeko's defenses are really strange but there are also some tells Yumeko is doing that I've only seen from town her that makes me very iffy I don't really have much to ask you because nothing really comes to mind. This isn't to say I don't have my doubts but I can't really think of much at the moment.

I guess one question is why would it have been so bad for you to be vigged I believe you answered this already but hearing it again for my sake is nice
Have I done anything scummy in your eyes, or are you just having trouble believing skirt skirt is mafia?
I have told you what I find scummy of you but it's also a lot of the latter
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5433 (isolation #159) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Things I find scummy about you:
1) Your whole preach about being a jail keeper over and over when you couldn't prove it once
2) Your main defense is "I could've done this as mafia" and that is a very common defense and feels like that's the only thing you had going for you
3) The one time you could've proved yourself and put yourself in a better spot for town was jailing the vig but you said you didn't because that was selfish when the way you're acting around me feels selfish in itself so that emotion feels fake.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5438 (isolation #160) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5436, skirt skirt wrote:And Mary, can you please address my two big walls about scum yumeko? Because he's refusing to and I'm pretty sure its because he knows his only shot is ate'ing a win out of you.
What walls? I'm pretty sure I've looked at them all but feel free to quote them again
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5448 (isolation #161) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Waiting for the replacement
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5473 (isolation #162) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

:roll: :roll:
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5482 (isolation #163) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5480, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Waiting for you Mary
What for?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5483 (isolation #164) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I'd love Titus to post what she thinks or talk to me now that she understands where we're at.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5487 (isolation #165) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

It is starting to dawn on me I have a few comments I want to talk with Titus on and things I've kept to myself
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5491 (isolation #166) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5489, Titus wrote:
In post 5483, Mary Saotome wrote:I'd love Titus to post what she thinks or talk to me now that she understands where we're at.
I am hoping for external proof of Yumeko's role.
At this point we're never gonna get it. It's way too late
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5492 (isolation #167) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

How much have you read on the walls between skirt/Yumeko do you have a read?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5494 (isolation #168) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Alright come back to me when you do I suggest looking at the walls instead of just pre game balance
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5500 (isolation #169) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

We're not deadline lynching at worse we nl.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5503 (isolation #170) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5501, skirt skirt wrote:yea, true. what are you thinking right now?
I'm pretty sure I know who I'm lynching at the moment but Titus input is always nice to hear if we both agree I'll vote
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5505 (isolation #171) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5504, skirt skirt wrote:feel free to not say it if you have a reason, but from the standpoint that you and titus are conf town and every player agrees to that, i would personally rather you say it. reasoning: if you name yumeko, i'll feel relieved and stress less about causing town to lose, and if you name me i still have time to unleash wallposts out of another dimension to hopefully give it one last shot. what's your motivation for not wanting to post who out of curiosity?
Hm my reason was a bit weak but I'd vote Yumeko at the moment I didn't want to influence titus and let her come to her own answer but I'll wait
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5512 (isolation #172) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5509, Titus wrote:
In post 5505, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 5504, skirt skirt wrote:feel free to not say it if you have a reason, but from the standpoint that you and titus are conf town and every player agrees to that, i would personally rather you say it. reasoning: if you name yumeko, i'll feel relieved and stress less about causing town to lose, and if you name me i still have time to unleash wallposts out of another dimension to hopefully give it one last shot. what's your motivation for not wanting to post who out of curiosity?
Hm my reason was a bit weak but I'd vote Yumeko at the moment I didn't want to influence titus and let her come to her own answer but I'll wait
Mechanics say we should vote skirt, if we had proof the jk was real. I am not certain though. I'll dive into VC today.
Yes that's her main defense but my big worry is we never had a chance to prove it and the one time she did by jailing the vig protecting him and proving the JK she didn't.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5537 (isolation #173) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

VOTE: nl
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5539 (isolation #174) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

No fucking way
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5540 (isolation #175) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

So we were in autoloss from the start. Wow sucks to suck :lol:
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5543 (isolation #176) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Okay yeah that makes much more sense over your defense before....FUCK IT ALL FITS INTO PLACE DAM YOU EDDIE
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5548 (isolation #177) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5546, skirt skirt wrote:hey ! you /did/ switch your read to scum yumeko, i consider that a sign of a good player that you reconsidered in lylo

the fact i was also scum doesn't really change much, as town or sk yumeko was still scum. you should be happy with how you played, other than boon i don't think any player here would've ever read me as sk :c
I'm just sad I kept going back and forth reading the walls and the effort was for nothing gah
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5555 (isolation #178) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I can not wait for this skirt
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5556 (isolation #179) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I was looking over iso and flips overnight (mostly to see where I fucked up cause I thought it was gg) but now that it's NOT gg well...
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5558 (isolation #180) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Pulling at my heart strings doll.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5576 (isolation #181) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5567, Yumeko Jabami wrote:You knowing that it's not possible in this game is a slip because looking back mafia win condition was never revealed.
hm
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5577 (isolation #182) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5569, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5565, skirt skirt wrote:If you killed her you confirmed yourself as scum
@Mary I'm convinced that if I were mafia killing you would get Titus to vote skirt skirt. Do you disagree with this?
You're asking wifom questions.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5589 (isolation #183) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5583, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5577, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 5569, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5565, skirt skirt wrote:If you killed her you confirmed yourself as scum
@Mary I'm convinced that if I were mafia killing you would get Titus to vote skirt skirt. Do you disagree with this?
You're asking wifom questions.
Yesterday you spent 14 real life days without coming to a conclusion after "waiting for Titus" who never said anything of note and then no lynching and acting like of course skirt skirt was scum when he claimed it and rebutting all my arguments due to your preconception that skirt skirt isn't scum. The least you can do is hold an actual conversation with me instead of "waiting for titus" or whatever you did yesterday and consider what I'm saying? I feel like you should have voted skirt skirt many times over.

This is a gross double standard too, if you died tonight you would have shouted about how I was scum for killing you in the dead thread, but when I point that out while alive it's "wifom" (because I like to wifom and mess around instead of winning the game, right?)

You townread me all game too, I'm no tsure why you think you can read skirt skirt better than me.
fuck you? What game have you been reading I've been waiting for titus because I
have
made up my mind reading both of your walls and trying to consider who scum is and who isn't for you both it is really easy to call every post scummy because the view is clear to you where for me it isn't.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5596 (isolation #184) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5595, Titus wrote:Mary, I'd love you to make the pros and cons of each wagon?
I assume you mean how they've stacked up?

Yumeko
Pro: -Had very good thoughts in her wall posts
- Has been tonely sound most of the game
-has been a consistent tr of mine the whole game
-has interactions with outted traitor that tried to lynch her that seem hard to fake
-claimed a pr before others outted maybe causing a cc
-Aksed to be vig shot
Cons:
-Has no way of proving her jailkeep
-A lot of her defense is around said jailkeep that they can't prove
-Had a way to clear herself and protect our clear and chose not to do it
-Has used ate more so than facts (She doesn't do this normally at all)
-Seems to not be able to defend against some of skirt's posts

Skirt/Eddie
Pro:
-Has been a driving force for town
-If he's scum he's done a lot more extra then needed
- A lot of his points in his defense make more sense than Yumeko
-Has a lot of interactions with scum that are hard to fake
Con:
-Made up a "gambit" at the end of the day
-has a few reactions that make much more sense as scum then town
-has questionable posts that can look like slips in some people's eyes
-Asked to be jailed not vigged with last scum 100% being strongman
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5600 (isolation #185) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5594, skirt skirt wrote:btw, mary, can i ask if you still see yourself ever voting me here?

if so, followup. if not, its a pointless waste of time.
If titus brings up something I haven't seen sure the door is always open to it but at the moment I don't see myself voting you the only reason I feel like voting you in lingering thoughts that "Yumeko was a hard tr for more then half the game" but that can go back to pocketing
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5603 (isolation #186) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

@Yumeko I feel like you've grazed over some of his questions could be wrong
2) Maybe I think I see a lot of ate then facts care to prove otherwise
3) If I did would I think it's you? Most likely
4) I see
5) Your jailkeep could be proven if you jailed the obv vig nk target
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5604 (isolation #187) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5602, skirt skirt wrote:So when Titus gave her intent to vote me there were some reasons that I responded to. Do you believe my responses were adequate?
This slipped my mind I'll go back and read em again
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5607 (isolation #188) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I don't think nl does anything here again I'd rather we lynch
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5608 (isolation #189) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Considering there's a chance 1 of us die Titus I don't think it helps and only makes matters worse
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5617 (isolation #190) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?

indeed it is Yumeko

VOTE: Yumeko
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5618 (isolation #191) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

BAKA

Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5630 (isolation #192) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Good game everyone! I had a lot of fun and I will admit I was a little bit lucky that none of my kills got shown town played this extremely well so don't take it to heart.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”