CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UCV if you're town I'm going to be mad. You're so obviously scum that it makes me think you aren't...but then you are, right?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 131, Rhah wrote:
CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV if you're town I'm going to be mad. You're so obviously scum that it makes me think you aren't...but then you are, right?
I had planned on calling you mafia, but it was immediately overshadowed by UC being scummier, I think.
You do realise that there are 3 scum slots? Why not put me in one of them? Do you have other scum reads that are overshadowed by the UCV circus?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also in regards to Una, although I don't usually agree with policy lynching, I believe the thought process to do so usually comes from town. UCV keeps digging a scum hole for himself (which I'll break down shortly) and this only makes it easier for scum to hide (as rhah 's weak scum read on me proved) and distracts town from finding scum. I could think that mentioning a PL is LAMIST but Una's surrounding post leads me to believe otherwise.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Agree Rhah is scummy.

Pedit - told ya ;)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 151, Rhah wrote:I don't think you really want this dance. Not with me.
Oh dear. Big bad Rhah goes from "go ahead try and discredit me" stance straight to intimidation tactics. How will I ever nail this scum? Wham lyrics @ your dance proposal.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 155, Rhah wrote:I don't have to spell it out, CT. Doubtcasting players simply for expressing doubt on you is pretty scummy. You've done that and expounded some. (Your position on me doesn't seem to mention anything besides the post where I call you out) I've responded to that, which... automatically makes me scummy to you. We can go in the circle that I imagine you want me to end up in, or I can just sit here and hope that people in this game read this post. Like actually read the words. This option seems the most comfortable to me.
So what gave you the weak scum read on me BEFORE our dance? You know, the weak scum read I mentioned to prove my UCV is anti-town and PL is not completely out of line, therefore Una is probs town point?

The way you've twisted my descriptive comment of your post, out of context, to now say I've used it to discredit you as scum has proved to me your intentions are not objectively town. Again, I'd like to hear why you would have put me as mafia but didn't because of UCV acting all scumlord like.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 165, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 140, Rhah wrote:
In post 132, UC Voyager wrote: well the issue is. you kind of had only "peeking" as a reason to try and call out choas. you know you could have said (hey peeking isn't always the best idea).
You're going with the assumption I called him out as in scummy. When I said as much that it wasn't that indicative in way of his alignment. You seem to view all type of pressure as an attack, or that's what you're framing my push as.
If it's not indicative of his alignment why did you say it was interesting? Because I agree that it's probably NAI but I disagree that it's remotely interesting.
Did you misquote here? I can't see the word "interesting" in this.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 179, Zulfy wrote:
In post 143, CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV keeps digging a scum hole for himself (which I'll break down shortly) and this only makes it easier for scum to hide (as rhah 's weak scum read on me proved)
How does Rhah's weak scum read on you involve itself with UCV?
I was making a case for Una as town for suggesting PL on UCV. I said UCV being overtly scummy helped distract town from scum hunting properly...

e.g.
In post 131, Rhah wrote:I had planned on calling you mafia, but it was immediately overshadowed by UC being scummier, I think.
Then Rhah gets all uppity "omg CT is discrediting me bring it on I'll smash you" so like he's either usually hyperdefensive and irrational as town or he's scum; pushing shade on whoever hoping something sticks.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 184, Rhah wrote:You're framing my push on you, subtly. If anyone's hyperdefensive it'd be you considering the way our progressions started in the first place. Otherwise, there's things that you can be posting right now. As in, you've done more talking about UCV distracting the town from scum hunting than actually scumhunting. And again, inventing avenues for me to be scum.
But you're scum and I'm hunting you. I naked vote for a reason. I've read both UCV and Una as town. How is this not scum hunting? Clearly we have different methods, you tend to look at the surface, I play below. How are you scum hunting? I see you pushing the easy mislynch and now the guy who has been trolling the whole game. Do you have any arguments for town to use as evidence of your sorting?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 192, Zulfy wrote:
In post 189, Rhah wrote:
In post 187, CheekyTeeky wrote:Do you have any arguments for town to use as evidence of your sorting?

None that will seem sound when they come out of whatever filter you're putting my posts through.
Oooh this sounds like a frustrated townie.
Yeah it does :/
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 203, necro wrote:Rhah is probably town.
Pray tell tupac.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 212, necro wrote:I'm inclined to just not explain reads to be annoying at this point.

Closer to deadline I'll be more serious.
Is it because I called you Tupac? Don't scum want us flailing close to deadline?

Here's where I'm at after ISOing; based on feelings mostly atm.

Probs town {Chip, Luca}
Kinda town {Morality, Una, Wave}
Wtf {acid, UCV, Zulfy, necro}
Probs scum {Chaos, Rhah, Vander}
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 217, necro wrote:Yes I plan to wait until 2 hours before the deadline so my buddies and I can secure the lynch with our nefarious plans!!

*cue evil cackling*
:/ VOTE: necro
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:32 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 221, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 218, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 217, necro wrote:Yes I plan to wait until 2 hours before the deadline so my buddies and I can secure the lynch with our nefarious plans!!

*cue evil cackling*
Really?
What?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 234, Zulfy wrote:
In post 223, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 221, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 218, CheekyTeeky wrote:

*cue evil cackling*
Really?
What?
He thinks you didn't understand that was sarcasm.
Yes I figured that but would like him to put more than "really" in response. Obviously I know it's sarcasm. I don't like the intention.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Rhah
If Rhah flips scum it probs clears the rest of the wagon. I don't think bussing is optimal or makes sense right now.

If he flips town then that further incriminates the wagon right?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 241, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 240, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Rhah
If Rhah flips scum it probs clears the rest of the wagon. I don't think bussing is optimal or makes sense right now.

If he flips town then that further incriminates the wagon right?
well we need 3 more. lets not rush. we should let everyone here make a case...if im correct, a few people havnt even posted
240 is hypothetical.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:03 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Not
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

My vote is for Rhah
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 269, Rhah wrote:Town after I flip please lynch inside of necro/CT/Luca Blight.
Eh can you not set up another mislynch? Can you please give your thoughts on necro and Luca briefly?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 273, Rhah wrote:Well I mean, I think you're completely full of shit. I am too in a couple ways so I'm not stressing out that hard. I shouldn't have acted like I wanted this 1v1 though, given how this town works I didn't know I'd be fucked here. I'd like to answer your questions but I'm mainly not inclined to right now because you're the one asking them and I think you're obviously MLing me anyway, but frankly I'm not gonna case people when I'm getting mislynched with sheer momentum and apathy. You guys can solve like you have been. I'll make my "cases" tomorrow if I'm still here.

acidphoenix wrote:nah i just don't care
My hero.
Wtf is this? Stop bitching like a little girl and give me a valid reason to move on. I hate wasting time on you, but unfortunately you're part of this game and I have to sort you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: UCV
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 281, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 280, CheekyTeeky wrote:UNVOTE:
why???
Scummoned. What are your reads?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UNVOTE: UCV I'd still like your thoughts.
VOTE: ChipButty I don't like how your last posts feel forced. Or you contridicting necro's snarkiness...with snarkiness. Who's the most scummy this game apart from me and acid?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 289, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 288, CheekyTeeky wrote:UNVOTE: UCV I'd still like your thoughts.
VOTE: ChipButtyWho's the most scummy this game apart from me and acid?
Is that a scum slip? I never called you scummy...

Also, I'm King Snark.
I didn't say you thought I was scummy? I said who is scummy apart from us, because I don't need a read on myself and I know how you feel about acid...is this one of those things scum hide behind to avoid answering questions?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 290, Chip Butty wrote:What 'feels forced' exactly? What does it even mean? It's one of those vague ill-defined terms that scum like to hide behind.
I didn't like that you discredited acid with nothing really and say that it's ironic that she asks you to provide reads...while you provide reads. It didn't feel organic, like how town usually sees something to make them click and they provide a read. Here you provided a read on someone who half-heartedly pushed you to do so, whilst labelling them scum based on their ISO, which is a stretch at best. Then you null read necro who's provided more content but is also pretty trolly. Why provide reads on the two trolls/easy lynches when one of them tickles you?

That's what I mean by "feels forced"
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sorry acid = he.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 297, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 293, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 290, Chip Butty wrote:What 'feels forced' exactly? What does it even mean? It's one of those vague ill-defined terms that scum like to hide behind.
I didn't like that you discredited acid with nothing really and say that it's ironic that she asks you to provide reads...while you provide reads. It didn't feel organic, like how town usually sees something to make them click and they provide a read. Here you provided a read on someone who half-heartedly pushed you to do so, whilst labelling them scum based on their ISO, which is a stretch at best. Then you null read necro who's provided more content but is also pretty trolly. Why provide reads on the two trolls/easy lynches when one of them tickles you?

That's what I mean by "feels forced"
It's ironic because he asked me to provide reads when he hadn't done any himself. It's early d1 and there isn't much to go on, yet we must attempt reads if we are to get anywhere and give people a picture of where we're at. Acid first because he was the one who asked me for reads. Necro because i wanted to lift my vote as it is probably a waste of time trying to sort it right now. Note that i didn't make a big deal put of acid's ISO - just a scum lean, no vote. And necro i lifted the vote and moved to null. I don't see anything 'forced' about any of that.
Great logic, awful tone. I think I need a bit more time to see how I feel about you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 299, Chip Butty wrote:Also Rhah and CT: Did you bring some bad blood into this game? If so and you are town, please get over it, at least for now.
I asked him pretty nicely to give me a read, and he's been pushing my buttons then calls me full of shit. If that's not asking for a reaction I don't know what is. I've never played with him before, so I don't get it. I do feel bad for losing my cool tho :/
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UGH -_-
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 306, Vanderscamp wrote:What intention do you not like?
In post 301, Rhah wrote:on necro: Not a lot of words that are going to appear here. play is quite obviously a bluff. It's not trolly in the town way. I feel decently well about this. Given that he has said almost nothing how am I supposed to articulate these points? His inaction and lack of proactivity is deliberate to me and comes from mafia. Other circumstances play like this is probably townread, but no. I believe necro is competent enough to dissuade pressure on him in a way that'd "appear" to be town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 345, Morality wrote:Cheeky said to Rhah about not setting up another mislynch, but then has changed over to Chip after Chip started doing his Chip thing.
I've been pretty clear about why I moved to chip. You've taken my actions out of context to create this cheeky!scum dialogue. I naked voted vander to get a reaction from an early scum lean, I vote necro for being too WIFOMy, I pressured rhah to try and get some straight answers out of him, I vote UCV to get him interacting with the game again, because I didn't like that he feel silent when his wagon disappeared, I had chip as a probs town read but didn't like his last few posts as I explained, I even said his logic is good but I found his tone awful so I'm waiting to see how I feel about him.

As you can see I'm using my vote to get reactions and I'm giving reads to get more reactions. This is independent of what others are thinking or doing. If they hop on someone I'm trying to get a solid read on then that has nothing to do with me and it's beyond a stretch to say my actions are premeditated to get rid of chip? Seriously.

Also why phrase this as "cheeky wants another mislynch" when I don't know that chip is town. How do you know he's town? And just wtf none of my actions indicate this is true. I hope this is just a misunderstanding and that you're not trying to pocket chip who scum read you. In fact this point is making me feel like chip is probably town if I'm on the right track about you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: morality you feel manipulative as scumfuck.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:16 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Damn Morality I think you're town because you wouldn't push me this hard knowing my flip. Otherwise suicide. Yeah I'm a fan of OMGUS so lynch me.

UNVOTE:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also scumfuck is a legitimate term on MS @UCV. It's not really inappropriate language in the way you think it is.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Morality is there a reason you're not voting me?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 359, wavemode wrote:^ This is town
I thought so too, but he's beetlejuicing hard after the pressure is off him, hasn't provided reads and jumps on me when I'm looking like an easy target. There's too much going on with him to just write it off as "too scummy to be scummy" anymore.

What makes you so sure wave?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Morality is scum. Doubt = zero.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 363, necro wrote:Rhah is probably town btw.
You've said this lol.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 368, necro wrote:Morality is a difficult read, I don't see someone could have zero doubt on a scumread. Sounds like you're tunneling or scum.
Check out my 100% success rate when I say doubt = zero. Although I've only said it twice. Hopefully this adds to my sample size.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 373, Rhah wrote:
In post 365, CheekyTeeky wrote:Morality is scum. Doubt = zero.
Wouldn't mind his wagon that much.
Ooh I'm excited. Let's do this.

VOTE: Morality
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Necro I thought you liked wagons, come join us ;)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 382, Zulfy wrote:You're just a stubborn bum and there's no point pressuring you anymore.
Cool come pressure Morality, he's scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh you guys want a case on him? Why didn't you say so. I'll put it together soon. Oh necro are you really the buddy? Lolz.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

When there is resistance, I'm on the right track; )
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:08 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 403, Chip Butty wrote:What's 'beetlejuicing'?
It's when people (usually scum) show up whenever they're talked about (usually negatively).

I'm still going to make a case for why people should be on Morality's wagon. I'm just hungover so be patient.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:03 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh lol Morality seriously couldn't be more full of himself. Yep keep posting, it helps people see what I mean by manipulation. Like seriously consider some of the points he's making. It's all speculation that he presents as fact.

I go from town reading your push, to saying you're 100% scum simply because you didn't vote me when town would have and you've spent more time analysing me than your scum read that you've tunneled from the start....for a really bs RVS reason that you've never expanded on or taken any new info into account on. Your entire ISO stinks of scum. There is nothing hard to read about you. Don't listen to his lies.

Morality is scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 355, CheekyTeeky wrote:Damn Morality I think you're town because you wouldn't push me this hard knowing my flip. Otherwise suicide. Yeah I'm a fan of OMGUS so lynch me.

UNVOTE:
In post 357, CheekyTeeky wrote:Morality is there a reason you're not voting me?
In post 361, Morality wrote:
In post 355, CheekyTeeky wrote:Damn Morality I think you're town because you wouldn't push me this hard knowing my flip. Otherwise suicide. Yeah I'm a fan of OMGUS so lynch me.

UNVOTE:
You don’t think I’d be bold enough as scum to push a mislynch.

Why did you decide to go to UC instead of back to Chip?
In post 362, Morality wrote:
In post 358, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 354, Morality wrote:Necro, Rhah, UCV, Chip, and now myself are the people you put real votes on. Not going to count your early vander read.

Funny how Necro/ucv are easy people to just throw votes on based on how they play, Rhah was looking like he could be mislynched, and then Chip and I easily look like we could potentially be pushed to stop any momentum we would have gained through our pushes and set up potential mislynches after with each.

This is what you did, this is a fact. Besides the set up potential mislynches, because that can’t be known until after your flip if that were the case.
uhh. you forgot cheekyteeky
i am????idk. people didn't like how i dont like it when people make reads with out evidence
I was referring to those votes being the ones Cheeky did.

I’m not voting you yet because, like I said before, I said “assuming”. I have enough reasonable doubt that there is a chance you could have done all that as town. That being said, if you and Zulfy are scum, you should probably kill me tonight.

Eat that night kill WIFOM! :lol:

Man, if people didn’t know who I wa shefore, that straight up confirms it.
Too hesitant to be the one who starts my wagon after I suggest it would be suicide to push me knowing my flip as scum would. The last quote contains blatant scum twisting story..."if you and zulfy are scum"

But guy, you don't have anything on zulfy since your first post. Only that you think they're scum. Very scummy read progression on zulfy. That makes me think zulfy was picked as an easy target from the start or zulfy is scum and it's a way to tie me to him. On reading zulfy I think he's too naturally reactive to Misery or whatever his.name is. Btw what a dick for calling me out for having a RL. Notice that I haven't even brought up his lack of activity as a point he is scum, he likes to beat me to a lot of points about how I'm thinking instead of looking at people's actions objectively.

Misery is scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why are you getting desperate Morality?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Tell us about your Zulfy read progression please.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 67, Morality wrote:
In post 31, Zulfy wrote:Don't make reads you're not gonna explain.
Why would someone be able to explain it right now? Looks like you’re saying stuff for the sake of saying it.

VOTE: Zulfy
How do you go from this to:
In post 417, Morality wrote:The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned. I expected this to happen. People unfamiliar with me tend to push me as scum.

How were you hesitant with tunneling Zulfy? You were only hesitant with me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:02 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 417, Morality wrote:The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned.
In post 429, Morality wrote:Hesitance implies I stop doing something because I was worried. I’m the guy that had a 2+ year scum streak and has only been lynched once as town in 3+ years. And I can’t even remember the last time I got lynched day 1. When would I ever be “hesitant”?
Stop you're making this too easy. And my case isn't eloquent because I'm effing recovering from last night but you had to push me while I'm down so I'm not letting you get away with it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:08 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Meh keep calling us ignorant, maybe people will believe you eventually. You're not town so...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 437, Morality wrote:
In post 434, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 417, Morality wrote:The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned.
In post 429, Morality wrote:Hesitance implies I stop doing something because I was worried. I’m the guy that had a 2+ year scum streak and has only been lynched once as town in 3+ years. And I can’t even remember the last time I got lynched day 1. When would I ever be “hesitant”?
Stop you're making this too easy. And my case isn't eloquent because I'm effing recovering from last night but you had to push me while I'm down so I'm not letting you get away with it.
Notice how Cheeky continually states making this too easy yet says nothing, Rhah.

I’m a headache of a player, yes, but a headache that will catch scum, and a headache as town.
But unlike you, I assume others are intelligent enough to work out how you're massively contridicting your own arguments. So I don't need to weave a scum dialogue for you like you're trying so hard to make for me. That's what I mean by too easy. You're shooting down your own arguments.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 445, Morality wrote:Cheeky is waiting until I say stuff where she can fabricate some sort of crap case. She says she’s waiting until she recovers, yet she continues to post multiple times. :lol: she just keeps going, “you’re scum” as any sort of reasoning, which even as town would be horrible. Unfamiliar scum nearly always target me, and generally I get grouped up on. As scum, I am not a lone wolf player. Players here can attest to that.
I've already written half of it. I'm not going to log onto my computer because that requires getting out of bed. It's not my fault you're being scummy now in ways I'm trying my best to point out.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:23 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Anyway there's enough content now for people to analyse. There's no point in engaging you any further. I'm not changing my mind.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 466, Morality wrote:
In post 464, CheekyTeeky wrote:Anyway there's enough content now for people to analyse. There's no point in engaging you any further. I'm not changing my mind.
:lol: there’s no reason for you to. You change your mind, you’re fucked more than you already are.
Town aren't scared about what their actions look like to others. Don't be that guy right now. Let's agree to disagree so others can catch up.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 479, Morality wrote:You and Cheeky are the only ones on me.
I'm on the right track, this whole fiasco has proved that to me. You might as well lynch me because I'm death tunneling Morality. If town thinks he's town then get rid of me because I'm only going to get in the way of any other wagons and try to bring it back here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 485, necro wrote:Like if you're at the point where you just refuse to interact with me and you're that sure, why are you still writing walls of text at other players?
What?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:01 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 486, necro wrote:This sort of play usually backfires fwiw.
How? Will I get lynched? Coz that's kinda what I'm asking for.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:02 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm sorry Rhah. I shouldn't have let Misery bait me into a half assed 1v1.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:06 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 494, necro wrote:I think you might be misunderstanding the objective of the game if you're trying to get yourself lynched. I might be new but I'm pretty sure of that one!
Well my credibility on this lynch is hanging in pieces so I'm fighting this until one of us dies and that's looking like me right now. Should have listened to mastin's advice on the wiki which is not to argue with scum. Oh well I'm learning.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What does trusting me have to do with Morality being scum? Everybody should be able to back up their read, not rely on others to spoon feed them it.

Pedit yes I should start looking for links to others. I've already provided a reads list but it's super out of date given current events.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 501, necro wrote:And I don't know if anyone would give you the advice of trying to get yourself lynched because your direction in the game was temporarily stymied.
I'm saying I'm not budging or lynch me. I'm not saying I give up lynch me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:16 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 503, necro wrote:VOTE: Chip Butty

Let's try this one.
Morality tried to pocket Chip. He's not scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 507, Morality wrote:I’m probably going to replace out. Gonna get super toxic and I have a VLA coming up.
Why did you start using ad hominem as a defense? Why did you keep pushing far fetched reads of my intentions instead of being objective? I wouldn't have locked on if I didn't know that you're massively wrong about me. There is no town reason for you to come at me like you did.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:35 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm so confused I'll bbl.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Here's more info. So it's good. Una is the scummiest of the 3. He's supposed to be a good player says the grapevine, and yet he managed to comment on one thing although there are a lot of things since his last post he sh ok ild be commenting. That doesn't feel like townie objectivity. UCV is still pinging but IDK how to read him when I consider his age. Acid is probably town because their play always pings me. I'm starting to come around on vanders possibly being town but I'm unsure, it won't be obvious until you see who scumread who day 1 after the flip. Necro being nice is weirding me out.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 547, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 546, CheekyTeeky wrote:Una is the scummiest of the 3. He's supposed to be a good player says the grapevine--
HOLD THE PHONE!
WHO? WHO is saying I'm anything above "OK for a new guy I guess"?
(because whoever it is, I love them now and they don't need to ever pocket me in any game :oops: )
Mastina is a fan of your play, check out scummy nomination thread.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UCV, but you act your age...otherwise I would've pushed you hard before Morality. It's hard to tell if you're actually lynchbait or just scum getting away with it. I'm sure I'll figure it out after more games with you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wave, Luca, Chaos have been notably silent. I'm pretty sure zulfy is town as noone has a legit reason to scumread them that I've seen.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Una you're on the wrong track. Please help us look at others? If I'm scum who are my most likely buddies? Could you provide a readslist?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I'm coming around to vanders town too. Townbloc Rhah, Vanders, Chip, on my flip.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:51 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Necro can go in there if Rhah can sort him out lol.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:53 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Because I still hold my belief about Morality being scum. Also Rhah thinks he's town. But it's up to you guys to do what you will to sort others out.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:58 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok I'll do that now.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 299, Chip Butty wrote:Having read through Rhah's ISO, I'm not really understanding the wagon on him in town terms. I expect there is already one scum aboard. Right now, town lean, but i need to ISO those on his wagon.

Also Rhah and CT: Did you bring some bad blood into this game? If so and you are town, please get over it, at least for now.
In post 302, Chip Butty wrote:UCV looks like an easy mislynch but sometimes these characters actually are scum, statistically. Backburner for now.
In post 312, Chip Butty wrote:VOTE: Morality
In post 339, Chip Butty wrote:I think Luca is town here. Not only does he provide detailed reasoning for what he says, but i can follow his logic pretty much everywhere, and that is difficult to maintain as scum as the game drags on. Early days yet, but a good feeling about this slot.
Ok so these look like townie posts from Chip. He has the same problem as Rhah in that they both scum read Morality but then changed their mind when he back handedly compliments them lol.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:10 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So I dunno, he does have a fluffy scummy feeling about him I can't really put my finger on.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll help you push necro. It might get us more info. Although I'm a little suspicious that he kept digging at you and now you want to wagon him lol. Although I can't talk, I read through OMGUS.

VOTE: ChipButty
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Who thought Una was town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 583, necro wrote:Because it just looks incredibly fake.
Yeah that's what I meant by scummy fluff posting. There's a bit of it, lots of calling people out without really following it up too which is a ping. He seemed threatened by Rhah and I town reading each other. So I don't know.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 570, Rhah wrote:What do you guys townread about the thing Vanders does where he catches up by just quoting stuff and asking questions, and that's it? Has he been doing that the whole game? It only really stood out to me recently cause I looked at a whole page of it and it made me question if he was really solving.

Why do you townread Una....................?
I think I'm still coming around on vanders, I liked that he seemed impartial to the 1v1 and considered all 3 involved. Unlike Una coming in a cherry picking one comment from me which could look scummy if you don't get that I wear my emotions/am genuine, he "missed" a lot of evidence that I had town points too, and skipped over what position he thought Rhah and Morality were in after it. Seemed like trying to pin scum on me while ignoring a hailstorm of shizz.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I give up trying to figure out what UCV is doing lmao.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 592, Rhah wrote:
In post 586, necro wrote:Hey Rhah, don't you think you should vote Chip if you want him to post more?
I place votes on who I think is scum. It's a player's obligation to play the game.
Well that's the scummiest thing you've said in a while. It could just be a matter of opinion though. I believe votes are tools. I only hammer scum but I'll vote the shizz out of everyone else. (Sorry mod)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 596, UC Voyager wrote:Well If there isn't any pressure on any of your scum reads, you got to put pressure. Why would you vote for someone you don't think is scum
How do I know anyone is not scum? I vote them to find out. I was waiting to see who jumped on my last comment and I'm disappointed it's UCV. Although he's not doing what I suspect scum would've.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 600, Chip Butty wrote:Both of you, please feel free to comment more on that sudden transition...
I'm full of sudden transitions. It helps me trap scum. But now you're ruining it by bringing it up.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 602, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 525, Vanderscamp wrote:
You just said you don't think he'd be pushing as hard as he is on you if he's scum?...
When someone says something like doubt is zero on d1, i don't feel inclined to take subsequent reads too seriously. Not AI, but you really need to not overstate your case if you are town.
Eh it's my style when I'm trying to show I'm serious. D1 is usually when I say it. Do what you will with it. I want it to be a slogan but it does have to bust eventually.

Also to answer Vander, I've never said this as scum. But I've only rolled scum once so not much to go on.

Pedit - yes Rhah is pocketing me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #89) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 606, Rhah wrote:Doubt = zero.
Pftt don't steal it, it's mine.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 609, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 607, CheekyTeeky wrote: Pedit - yes Rhah is pocketing me.
So...the story is that you did a sudden transition from Rhah is scum to Rhah is town and Morality is scum as a scumtrappin exercise? And then Rhah also suddenly transitioned from you are scum to you sre town as a pocketing exercise?

Okay, so what conclusion do you draw from that?
I'm thinking Morality/Rhah...I think necro is weird and so is Una but I can't pin a 3rd atm. The lurkers are making it hard to PoE.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 612, UC Voyager wrote:I think Cheeky is scum due to her big attack on morality which also convinced me morality might also be scum. I'm not sure about necro. I think it might just be his playstyle.
You think I'm scum because I convinced you someone else is scum? Whaaat?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah well you can blame chip for my honesty. We learn more when scum have no idea what we're doing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol all good, at least you guys know where I'm at. ;)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 618, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 615, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah well you can blame chip for my honesty. We learn more when scum have no idea what we're doing.
Oh, sorry for asking pointed questions. :roll:
What were you hoping to learn by questionning it? It was a pretty messed up push. Which included discrediting me, fluff and now finally enough of a reason for a vote...after you said there's plenty to comment on. Oh lol. Get him necro :lol:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #95) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Speaking of necro it's unlike him not to jump on.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #96) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 622, Rhah wrote:Wait you actually have me as scum -_-
Yes vote me. Get necro on here too.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #97) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 630, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 553, CheekyTeeky wrote:Wave, Luca, Chaos have been notably silent. I'm pretty sure zulfy is town as noone has a legit reason to scumread them that I've seen.
Not good reasoning
Yeah I've learnt I need to be better at that, this game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #98) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 627, Rhah wrote:I'm still town, champ.
Yeah but how do you know I am?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #99) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 636, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 620, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 618, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 615, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah well you can blame chip for my honesty. We learn more when scum have no idea what we're doing.
Oh, sorry for asking pointed questions. :roll:
What were you hoping to learn by questionning it? It was a pretty messed up push. Which included discrediting me, fluff and now finally enough of a reason for a vote...after you said there's plenty to comment on. Oh lol. Get him necro :lol:
tl;dr: OMGUS.

And i have way more reason for my vote on you than you have for your vote on me, basically sheeping 'weird' necro.

Yeah lets just twist reality to fit our view lol. People who call me out for OMGUS are usally scum, Ive already said that I read through it. Like how I'm reading your reaction to it now. Also you've given roughly an equal amount as reason as you have. Also your reasons suck like fakeness. I know you were waiting for a spot to vote me, you acting like you cared about my response is a bs front to look reasonable for voting me. I'm more comfortable with people voting me for no reason rather than those who are so self-aware that they need to look like they have a reason before jumping on. I.e you and una.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 639, Vanderscamp wrote:Cheeky, can you explain more about what caused you to say you thought Morality was towny, but then he said basically nothing and you flipped your read to him being lock scum?
Because I wanted to see his reaction. He kept pushing shade without voting me. Not voting me but scum reading me hypothetically is a massive scum tell, or so I've learned in a couple of games so far.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 642, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 641, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 639, Vanderscamp wrote:Cheeky, can you explain more about what caused you to say you thought Morality was towny, but then he said basically nothing and you flipped your read to him being lock scum?
Because I wanted to see his reaction. He kept pushing shade without voting me. Not voting me but scum reading me hypothetically is a massive scum tell, or so I've learned in a couple of games so far.
Really?
Because I find this pretty hard to believe.
You called him good for his reaction? What reaction did you get?
Oh god another Chip. Just vote me bro. I'm done explaning to you guys why I play the way I do. I've already said that I change gears fast to trap scum. I said I thought I town read him for a push and watched. He didn't vote me even though he predicted my moves as scum. I mean why say someone who is probably scum is doing x to set up y...but not vote them? If that's not unjustified stretchy shade casting as scum then I don't know what is.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #102) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 645, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 643, CheekyTeeky wrote: Oh god another Chip. Just vote me bro. I'm done explaning to you guys why I play the way I do. I've already said that I change gears fast to trap scum. I said I thought I town read him for a push and watched. He didn't vote me even though he predicted my moves as scum. I mean why say someone who is probably scum is doing x to set up y...but not vote them? If that's not unjustified stretchy shade casting as scum then I don't know what is.
Looks like you've got two Chips on your shoulder. Do you think all 5 on your wagon are scum?

If Morality is scum and he predicted your moves if you were scum and then you made those very moves, it would be the perfect pretext for him to vote you. So it's NAI.
No just Morality. My omgus is doing pretty well at making you feel scummy af though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #103) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It would be good if town started working out what their read will be in both Cheeky universes. If I'm scum who is scum with me? If I'm town then who's town with me etc. I don't want my flip to mean nothing and you guys start back at D1.

Also why is there no counterwagon? Why was Chip against there being a counterwagon?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #104) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Prefip associations show which people they see as related and why. It's hard to pull off as scum so that would give even more info after my flip. I don't want to die in vain :cry:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #105) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol wtf necro O_o
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It's bothering me that there is no counterwagon. I'm not sure if that indicates more than one scum is on my wagon or not.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Nah I'm not feeling acid as scum which is weird as I can't explain it. Honestly it's the ones who gave me a bs reason for jumping on instead of just jumping or giving a solid argument. Lets go...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Una
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #108) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 673, necro wrote:But I think Una looked okay :(
How? He lurked most of the game. Gave bs reasoning for his initial scum reads then came back after the Morality vs Cheeky/Rhah fight and only picked one post of mine from it to nail me as scum. He didn't comment on the standings of Morality and Rhah. It was like he was trying to pin me as scum rather than using the info to sort 3 slots.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #109) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Nah bruv this one is not game solving.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #110) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 678, necro wrote:I think there's lurking and lurking. Una has explained why, I'm much more concerned with acid's fake-activity lurking than Una.
Well don't you think that's slightly hypocritical? I'm not comfortable with Chaos, because he pointed out a strat then disappeared when people started casting shade on him. That's not likely for scum to do because they will be effed if they don't make an effort in that spot. Zulfy is like the initial patsy of the game. If you can give me a decent reason why Zulfy is scum I might push this slot. But nothing pings me about them yet. Acid is likely an easy mislynch, and the fact noone is pushing it does make me suspicious. I'm happy to push Una, we have enough from Chip I guess.

What are your thoughts on Wave?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #111) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah it's pretty sad. VOTE: Wave come back :/
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #112) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 685, Rhah wrote:You're getting worked.
How about help us? Necro might be pocketing me but I'm not lynching where I don't fel comfortable. Who else are you comfortable with?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #113) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Cool, why?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #114) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

You gain towncred on my flip by being off the wagon and believing I'm town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 691, UnaBombaH wrote:I am by no means a reasonable lynch.
Also @Cheeky: stop scumreading me for scumreading you, if you are town. That only strenghtens my read.
Your reaction to my vote on you honestly ticked the boxes for a "constructed defense/omgus"-post.
Im currently mobileposting, and it seems my workproject is going to tax my time for some more days..

I'll try not to fall off pace reading, but posting is still limited for a while.
Well your read is wrong. I'm not changing how I play to make your job easier. I think youre a viable reason for the points I made. Not because you scum read me otherwise I'd be scum reading acid too by your logic.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 692, CheekyTeeky wrote:You gain towncred on my flip by being off the wagon and believing I'm town.
This is @necro 690.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 695, necro wrote:I mean yeah but I don't have to try and work with you and sort out reads in the process, that's the part that makes no sense. I could just fight against your lynch and not get as involved, which would be safer and better as scum.
And more obvious ;) but I'm happy to work with whoever goes in a productive direction.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 701, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 605, CheekyTeeky wrote:
You just said you don't think he'd be pushing as hard as he is on you if he's scum?...
When someone says something like doubt is zero on d1, i don't feel inclined to take subsequent reads too seriously. Not AI, but you really need to not overstate your case if you are town.
Eh it's my style when I'm trying to show I'm serious. D1 is usually when I say it. Do what you will with it. I want it to be a slogan but it does have to bust eventually.

Also to answer Vander, I've never said this as scum. But I've only rolled scum once so not much to go on.

I'm intrigued by the way you casually say Rhuh is pocketing you then let it go at that. What do you think his motivation for pocketing is?
Chip you've already made your mind up about me go pressure someone else for read.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 703, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 702, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 701, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 605, CheekyTeeky wrote:

I'm intrigued by the way you casually say Rhuh is pocketing you then let it go at that. What do you think his motivation for pocketing is?
Chip you've already made your mind up about me go pressure someone else for read.
Not at all. I'm not necro. That's why i am still asking you questions...
Ok well can you just help us read others? I have annoyingly enough content for others to analyse if they're inclined to do so. If you need more then read what comes but help me find the 3 scum or 2 whatever you believe. I think Rhah is legit. Necro not so much. So who else is scum Chippy?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh true that. UNVOTE:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Vanderscamp who do you think is scum?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 739, CheekyTeeky wrote:Vanderscamp who do you think is scum?
Apart from acid.

Necro why is Chip scum?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 746, necro wrote:More of a tone/instinct player though, and he overall just feels very bad.
Have you played with him before?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #124) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: necro
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #125) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:49 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Necro, if we mislynch everyday how many nights until LYLO?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #126) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 785, UnaBombaH wrote:I want to see the Cheeky flip even more now.
The wagon has been standing for some time, and it could potentially clear necro for me too.
Youre that sure I'm scum? Mate you're wrong. And this is scum reasoning to get momentum on my mislynch, why not make a case on me instead of trying to justify me as an info lynch? I'm sure that would be more persuasive and less scummy than whatever this is.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #127) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Necro how can you not see through Una's bs?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 794, necro wrote:I'm actually baffled because I don't scumread Cheeky at all at this point. Am I missing something?
Yeah we're all missing who is scum lol.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #129) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UNVOTE:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Unah What are the chances of Unah + necro, Rhah?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm starting to get the feeling that this game is unsalvagable...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #132) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sheep come join us, we have 3 days left and if there's a PR claim that doesn't leave us much time to readjust.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #133) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 864, Chip Butty wrote:Wtf? Not only do you not notice that there is a glaring mistake (UnaH has 4 votes not 3) but you don't even notice i have since voted UnaH and he is now L-1.
I think that makes it L-2 Chippy.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #134) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 871, Morality wrote:Vander is playing in a way where he’s staying out of the direct wagons, but in a way where it will allow him to jump on either if he needs to, especially this close to deadline. Tomorrow, I can see ScumVander completely taking over and being able to push through another mislynch.
I agree on Vander but would rather get this wagon pushed as UnaH still has yet to respond after saying he would today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #135) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Should we just lynch the new guy since no-one can agree? :lol:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #136) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:55 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 892, wavemode wrote:
In post 675, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 673, necro wrote:But I think Una looked okay :(
How? He lurked most of the game. Gave bs reasoning for his initial scum reads then came back after the Morality vs Cheeky/Rhah fight and only picked one post of mine from it to nail me as scum. He didn't comment on the standings of Morality and Rhah. It was like he was trying to pin me as scum rather than using the info to sort 3 slots.
Yeah the main reason I scrumread Una is he's fake-scumhunting
You agree with my read on Unah but scum read me? I know that bussing is possible but seriously, why would I bother D1 when I have multiple people I could vote for, like I could sheep necro or chip instead of being stubborn and pushing a case on my buddy. Your read doesn't add up.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #137) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 899, wavemode wrote:Er, I don't really consider much pre-flip association... scum-hunting-by-assumption, as it were

He could be scum, you could be scum, you both could be scum

How should I know at this point
This is a cop out. Why am I a scum lean?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #138) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 906, Porkens wrote:I skmmed, this is my gutread.
Why does it all hinge on UCV?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #139) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I look forward to your non-gut reads...your readslist is ridiculous lol.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #140) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Uh wtf? So porkens thinks UCV is town and according to his lists that makes Una town. He is voting UnaH because I told him his reads are shit? Are you trying to look scummy on purpose? It feels like porkens is sheeping my read to give him an out if I am wrong instead of voting his scum read which is in {Rhah, Me, Necro}...

Way to add another layer of wtf to the game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #141) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 931, Porkens wrote:
In post 930, CheekyTeeky wrote:Uh wtf? So porkens thinks UCV is town and according to his lists that makes Una town. He is voting UnaH because I told him his reads are shit? Are you trying to look scummy on purpose? It feels like porkens is sheeping my read to give him an out if I am wrong instead of voting his scum read which is in {Rhah, Me, Necro}...

Way to add another layer of wtf to the game.
What do you want me to do, follow the reads you said were shit or listen to you?
Why are you asking me when I'm your logical scum read?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #142) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think I believe him. That wasn't what I'd expect from scum... why is there no counterwagon? UNVOTE: sigh. Do we have better candidates and why?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #143) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:30 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 947, Rhah wrote:
CheekyTeeky wrote:I think I believe him. That wasn't what I'd expect from scum... why is there no counterwagon? UNVOTE: sigh. Do we have better candidates and why?
-_________-

What did you think of his claim?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #144) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah so it's kinda NAI right? His overall contribution this day is too...but I'm sure scum would've cared more? I know it's dumb but Morality and Wave bandwagoning put me off... I feel like UnaH is scum but something isn't right. I need to do some VCA.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #145) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:53 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 950, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah so it's kinda NAI right? His overall contribution this day is too...but I'm sure scum would've cared more? I know it's dumb but Morality and Wave bandwagoning put me off... I feel like UnaH is scum but something isn't right. I need to do some VCA.

Sorry should say his contribution is scummy too**
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #146) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:12 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Chip why did you vote UnaH?

VOTE: Chip Butty
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #147) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Eh VOTE: UnaH I can't be bothered starting again lol. Might as well push my gut.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #148) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 975, Morality wrote:Yeah, I don’t get what you’re saying. I’m not for Una lynch, but you implied I was.
Oh you're right you're on Vander not Una sorry.

I've given you guys my lynch pool. If you're not happy with Una then wtf are we doing with one day left?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #149) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:16 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 977, Porkens wrote:I'm trying to make the point that Necro is probably scum with Cheeky and Rhah.
Ok you're entitled to an opinion but if/when I flip town can you not tie that to other people without proper reasoning.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #150) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm town reading Rhah and Necro, Chip was the player who interfered with our developing town bloc. I could be wrong about them and they could be pocketing me but Chip has been the most opportunistic with my wagon and now Una's wagon. Una has been playing pretty scummily but his reaction to L-1 threw me off. It also pings me that he's promising to be more active later but failed to help us sort today and he's only really concerned now that we're approaching deadline. He did promise to catch up before but didn't and now he's only concerned about whether I'm voting him or not which makes me scum or town depending... I'm fine to stay where I am without reason to do otherwise.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #151) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:32 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also if you guys are willing to settle for an info flip my flip would give you more info than UCV's. We just need to hurry up because scum have done a good job at drawing this out and creating apathy and a no-lynch isn't going to help us get any further than how stuck we are now.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #152) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Point 2 makes no sense. Why would scum volunteer for a lynch they're not on the radar of?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #153) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Porkens no time for this.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #154) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Is porkens at L-1?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #155) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1017, UnaBombaH wrote:CLASSIC SITUATION: we have two VT-claims and a closing deadline..

I think Cheeky offering to be the lynch with 0 votes is weird.
Means she doesn't really think any of the current wagons flip scum? :]

G'night. VOTE: Porkens
Wow way to twist another thing I say out of context. I was asking town who to lynch out of my scumspects, with the amount of indecision I said if you're looking for an info lynch, I'm a better option than UCV. UnaH just keeps proving he's scum to me.

You're already on the wagon so nice try.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #156) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: UnaH
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #157) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

At least one scum in {UnaH, Chip}
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #158) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

That's a weak as shit gambit.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #159) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1026, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1022, CheekyTeeky wrote:That's a weak as shit gambit.
..and yet you as town felt like you had to nullify it completely? :]

Also: you have been all about tunneling me and trying to pick up towncred here and there.
And I'm sad it has worked.
And you've spent the whole day tunneling me and discrediting me. I'm glad it hasn't worked.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #160) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If I'm lynched or NKd you guys need to lynch in {Una, Chip, Morality} tomorrow. I don't know what to think of porkens. If he's town he's a bigger VI than UCV. Una is probably the encryptor if he's scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #161) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1032, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1030, CheekyTeeky wrote:And you've spent the whole day tunneling me and discrediting me. I'm glad it hasn't worked.
So one of us cares about appearances, and the other about lynching the correct player? :]
Lol you're so full of shit. Yeah I obviously care about how I look, jumping from wagon to wagon. Bitch please. Try again.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #162) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1057, Chip Butty wrote:CT, do you think UnaH and UCV are scumbuddies because they both tried the fakehammer manouevre? Yes, peeps, I can spell manouevre.
I don't know how to read UCV he always looks derp scum to me. Two people pulling off the same manoeuvre is a bit of a stretch to call AI, especially when one of them is UCV...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #163) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1064, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1061, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1057, Chip Butty wrote:CT, do you think UnaH and UCV are scumbuddies because they both tried the fakehammer manouevre? Yes, peeps, I can spell manouevre.
I don't know how to read UCV he always looks derp scum to me. Two people pulling off the same manoeuvre is a bit of a stretch to call AI, especially when one of them is UCV...
I mean you voted UnaH on that basis, so why not UCV?
Oh did I now? IVE NOT GIVEN ANY OTHER REASONS?? SERIOUSLY

GOOD TIME FOR CAPS METHINKS
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #164) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1067, Chip Butty wrote:Oh yeah, you OMGUSed UnaH as well. Forgot about that.
:roll:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #165) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1065, Vanderscamp wrote:I'd vote Porkens here, is that a hammer?
I wish there were more frequent vote tallies
No that would be L-1 I think
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #166) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 991, Flairs wrote:
Vote Count 1.15

UnaBombaH (4): wavemode, Rhah, Chip Butty, CheekyTeeky
Porkens (3): sheepsaysmeep, UC Voyager, UnaBombaH
Chip Butty (3): acidphoenix, necro, Vanderscamp
Rhah (1): Zulfy
Vanderscamp (1): Morality
CheekyTeeky (1): Porkens

Not voting (0):

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, October 17, @ 3 PM EST (expired on 2017-10-17 15:00:00).
In post 993, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Porkens no time for this.
In post 997, necro wrote:VOTE: Porkens
In post 1003, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 963, Porkens wrote:I think chip would be a bad lynch.

Necro is a really good idea for lynch.

Circle of trust is just a feeling. I get clear vibrations from those in it.
I've got the same problem with Porkens as i have with necro - a lot of talk about gut-feeling and intuition etc but little or no actual reasons. He's given me an unconditional green read without reasons, which suggests a pocketing attempt.

With all this and just 16 hours on the clock, I think our best bet is to lynch bacon.

VOTE: Porkens
In post 1017, UnaBombaH wrote:CLASSIC SITUATION: we have two VT-claims and a closing deadline..

I think Cheeky offering to be the lynch with 0 votes is weird.
Means she doesn't really think any of the current wagons flip scum? :]

G'night. VOTE: Porkens
In post 1019, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: UnaH
In post 1041, UC Voyager wrote:I think Porkens is scum, so.......

VOTE: POrkens

lets here is porky, what is that role of yours!!!!
qt this point, lying would be a stupid idea! you are all ready hammered!
In post 1049, UC Voyager wrote:ok guys. Porkens is probably innocent.

Dude. It was a fake hammer. im all ready voting for you. I learned this tatic earlier, and thought i should try it

it is designed to get scum to admit to being scum even though they were not hammered lol....

UNVOTE:
In post 1051, UC Voyager wrote:oh.....well then.....

VOTE: Porkens

i like the honesty, but you just made me revote you because you knew how to react....
So he's at 5 votes currently. L-2 when you take into consideration UCV has been on the wagon from the start.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #167) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Porkens you've seen where death tunneling got me. I'm pissed off I hesitated on Una. GG buddy.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #168) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:51 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Should we hypo-claim cop and JK?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #169) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1111, Flairs wrote:
Searching for replacement for Zulfy for failure to pickup their prod
You should have waited until you had used your second block :/ Cop should not claim. I was saying we do a hypo claim where we all say who we would've inspected and the result which usually clear. That way if we lose our cop tonight, we can see who they cleared each day.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #170) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So I'll start and say I copped Rhah and he is innocent.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #171) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1128, UC Voyager wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

there isn't a cop...lol
there is a vanilla cop, but i will play

I got vanilla result from WaveMode

Lol UCV - anyone who comes up as not vanilla who is not you, is mafia. ;)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #172) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What's the case on Vanders?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #173) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yes I have lingering suspicions from D1 on Vander. You say you could see scum Vander pushing another mislynch today, so wouldn't it make more sense to wait and see his direction to confirm your theory? Seems a bit rushed/premature to lock scum him, when you've nerfed the info potential of your push.

Pedit what does Chip have to do with proving someone is scum?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #174) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

is really good. Nice one UCV ;)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #175) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: necro we have other roles that can deal with Unah.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #176) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So I think necro is looking pretty bad since acid died. I'd like to see some content from him before I disclose why I think the NK implicates him.

Acid didn't really help us out much in terms of reads. I think his lack of connections to others might be why he was NK'd. I saw he didn't want a vanders lynch and was happy to lynch in {Chip, Rhah, Me}. Porkens had bad readslist but some good points after the hammer.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #177) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Necro has only one other game on MS. He was town in this game. I've read through it and find his play here is much different. I saw one trollish comment he made in early RVS but the rest of his game is really good, insightful and gamesolving. I even saw a colourful wall post of reads! With reasons!!

Granted it is not a strong meta argument as our sample size is 1 game, however the contrast is so jarring that I can only assume the necro we're playing with here is scum.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned Necro's transition this game? As I recall, he spent half of D1 trolling everyone, playing what Morality termed "to scummy to be scum that he's obv town;" But in a bizzare 180 on his previous behaviour, he starts trying to work with me to game solve. I'm not entirely sure if the timing is significant (or alludes to potential buddies), but his behaviour seemed to change after my Morality push fell to pieces. In hindsight I see it as opportunism to pocket me for one of two potential purposes:

First, if I was lynched, he would get town cred for reading me correctly/or defending me
Second, it was an attempt to divert me away from a scum buddy and manipulate my vote to further his scum agenda.

I did address the first issue with him in D1 to which he responded with ignorance of any potential benefits existing. The second issue I played along with to gather more info because I couldn't get anything more than null from reading him. Notice how he kept pushing Acid as a scum read but in the final VC, he's got Acid voting Chip (who he was also pushing as scum) and now Acid is magically dead with what looks like a smoking gun in Chip's hands.

My lynchpool for D2 is {Necro, Morality, UnaH}

If necro is not an appealing lynch to town today I'd like to know where everybody elses reads are atm.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #178) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Morality help us lynch necro.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #179) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1186, Vanderscamp wrote:Do you have a link to that necro game?
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72911

P.S if you highlight part of a post and push quote it only quotes the selected area. You're welcome.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #180) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Rhah and Vanders can you please hypoclaim?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #181) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1194, Rhah wrote:
In post 1191, CheekyTeeky wrote:Rhah and Vanders can you please hypoclaim?
Well gee you know SOMEONE blocked my action
:facepalm: seriously you guys are hopeless. You should have said Acid.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #182) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I hard claim vanilla cop. There's no point getting you guys to cover me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #183) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:( but you're fun
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #184) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1211, Chip Butty wrote:The only reason I'm not voting you is because the Acid nk would obv lead to blowback against you.
I thought it made you look more guilty than necro tbh.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #185) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1215, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1125, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1119, CheekyTeeky wrote:So I'll start and say I copped Rhah and he is innocent.
This doesn't surprise me.. :lol:

What surprises me is that I got an inno-result on Cheeky last night. :cop:
What's all this crap about inno reults?
I think you just scum claimed here. Why would town care about this?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #186) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1216, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1214, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1211, Chip Butty wrote:The only reason I'm not voting you is because the Acid nk would obv lead to blowback against you.
I thought it made you look more guilty than necro tbh.
About your smoking gun comment...can you explain please?
I said Acid was voting you with necro when necro wagon jumped just before deadline, leaving acid as the only person voting you. It could be looked at as necro trying to frame you by NKing the only person voting you. But I'm not so sure after your last comment.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #187) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Chip what are your thoughts on Morality vs Vanders? Could this be SvS?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #188) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1219, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1217, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1215, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1125, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1119, CheekyTeeky wrote:So I'll start and say I copped Rhah and he is innocent.
This doesn't surprise me.. :lol:

What surprises me is that I got an inno-result on Cheeky last night. :cop:
What's all this crap about inno reults?
I think you just scum claimed here. Why would town care about this?
Because there is no cop?
I might as well be a cop because anyone who comes up not vanilla except UCV is going to be scum. My point was that there was nothing you could have got out of that by bringing attention to it in order to further a town agenda e.g. sorted people from it. It's much more likely that scum would be interested in that. The opposite is also true, Vanders disinterest in helping the hypoclaim because he didn't see the use of it (in direct contridiction to his D1 stance) seems more likely to come from scum.

Necro's apathy is an AtE but I can't figure out if it's fake or not. Morality hasn't proven himself any more town than D1 to me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #189) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1225, Chip Butty wrote:Yeah but you and UnaH both claimed Inno results. There is a mafia goon, who would return vanilla, so you should have each claimed a vanilla result, not inno. Hence my interest.

So you were interested because we got the mechanics wrong? If you were town and you'd seen my claim, I don't believe you'd be bringing attention back to this just to make a point about us being wrong. After I accuse you of acting scummy you change from "let's wait for a CC" to "cheeky is obv. town, don't CC if it's fake"

Weird timing to change tune when the only thing in between is a scum accusation...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #190) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

That's the whole point Chip!!!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #191) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

No I mean the whole reason we're here about to make all this shizz even more obvious is because you brought up something that town didn't need to bring up.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #192) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What does that have to do with you acting scummy af right now?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #193) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Surely you could have made a point on UnaH without what looks like digging for info.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #194) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1241, Chip Butty wrote:I'm beginning to think we're talking past each other. UnaH also claimed an Inno result.
We're not. Why are you implying for Unah?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #195) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What not why*
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #196) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1245, Chip Butty wrote:Nothing, actually, but i was hoping he would have a chance to respond before we thrashed this out.

Do you want me to reveal what i am thinking?
I honestly don't think it matters whether you do or don't at this point.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #197) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Chip Butty nice try buddy
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor