Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 31, Zulfy wrote:Don't make reads you're not gonna explain.
Why would someone be able to explain it right now? Looks like you’re saying stuff for the sake of saying it.

VOTE: Zulfy
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Morality »

I tend to use that Vanilla Cop strategy when the situation calls for it. Doesn’t necessarily have to be vanilla cop, though.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 203, necro wrote:Rhah is probably town.
In post 204, necro wrote:Zulfy is probably scum.
In post 207, Flairs wrote:
Vote Count 1.4

Rhah (4): acidphoenix, UC Voyager, necro, Vanderscamp
Zulfy (2): Morality, Luca Blight
necro (1): Rhah, Chip Butty
CheekyTeeky (1): Zulfy
Vanderscamp (1): CheekyTeeky

Not voting (2):
UnaBombaH, wavemode, ChaosOmega

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, October 17, @ 3 PM EST (expired on 2017-10-17 15:00:00)
Interesting. Assuming as scum you wouldn’t make such an obvious contradiction, explain this please.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Morality »

Sorry. Keep forgetting to log into this account.

I still think Zulfy is scum. Necro’s probably town due to that last thing I posted because scum generally is more aware of what their reads are.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 252, Flairs wrote:
Sorry about the VC screwup, it should be fixed now.
It’s not. I’m not even on it now, and Zulfy is on it twice.

I’m voting for Zulfy.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Morality »

On the note of Necro, I didn’t really care. Pretty sure he’s town. It was more for seeing who would comment on it, because while I feel the reasoning behind “scum wouldn’t be that inconsistent” since that’s incredibly poor scum play if he flips scum, and I don’t think even first time player playing scum couldn’t figure that out.

If I am to assume that scum did in fact take the bait, I wouldn’t necessarily think it’s Chip. I just saw Chip in another game, and he seems to have an aggressive (not in a bad way) tone about him, and pushes logical reasons of thought that others seem to have missed, and I actually think that’s pretty solid play. Scum probably slightly set themselves up to follow Chip’s push or discredit Chip immediately and then push him. That’s the safest way to potentially start a new wagon that looks to be able to gain steam without taking the blunt of the damage if incorrect. Because of this, Cheeky Teeky stands out to me. Cheeky said to Rhah about not setting up another mislynch, but then has changed over to Chip after Chip started doing his Chip thing. Necro also jumped on Chip, which is almost a classic “Too scummy to be scum” move again, and with the trajectory of Necro, I do indeed feel that the too scummy to be scum mantra fits well to the point I’d almost call him obv town.

I mean, my Zulfy read hasn’t really evolved persay. I’m pretty confident they are scum, and now with my CheekyTeeky suspicion, along with some of Rhah’s responses, I’m pretty confident that Rhah is a mislynch. I still feel that Zulfy was saying things for the sake of saying them, and other than that, I can’t really explain why I feel he’s scum, besides the obvious him pushing Rhah, which just comes out to be circular reasoning due to the question, “What if Rhah’s scum?” I’m pretty confident that eventually I’ll be able to explain my Zulfy read better, but it’s page 14, so I’ll just need some more activity before I can start breaking him down. He’s aware I’m here watching his posts, so he’ll likely be posting in a way where he tried to trick me if he’s scum, and if I’m wrong, and he is actually town, I feel i’ll Be able to figure that out sooner than later by POE’ing out other players when I start to town read them.

Wave keeps saying to lynch Una or Vander, and I think I’d rather have Una alive right now. He pseudo defended me earlier against Chip, and I can’t tell if it’s coming from comment of “good content” he brought up, which I generally say Day 3-Day4, but my Day 2 is where the wheels do start turning, you are correct on that.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Morality »

Cheeky also put Rhah to L-2 earlier, and is now helping it move towards Chip.

Did Necro actually vote for Chip first....? Or were there some unvote revote shenanigans?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Morality »

You are speaking like town can’t be manipulative and scum can’t have clear trajectory. I personally believe scum can make clearer cases than town can due to having more info at hand.

I don’t know he’s town; I analyzed him as town due to his push on me and what I’ve seen of him.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Morality »

In post 347, CheekyTeeky wrote:In fact this point is making me feel like chip is probably town if I'm on the right track about you.
This is a perfect setup to try and state a now town read on Chip, attempt to mislynch me, and then after my flip, you can easily backtrack that read on Chip and start pushing him.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Morality »

The OMGUS is real in this one.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Morality »

I also clearly stated in my paragraph where you are “If I am to assume that scum took the bait”. I wasn’t creating any scumCheeky dialogue, I was painting a potential scenario based off likely occurrences. Your OMGUS further shows that I was probably correct in assuming.

By the way, I do semi role play when I’m on this account. It’s fun.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Morality »

Necro, Rhah, UCV, Chip, and now myself are the people you put real votes on. Not going to count your early vander read.

Funny how Necro/ucv are easy people to just throw votes on based on how they play, Rhah was looking like he could be mislynched, and then Chip and I easily look like we could potentially be pushed to stop any momentum we would have gained through our pushes and set up potential mislynches after with each.

This is what you did, this is a fact. Besides the set up potential mislynches, because that can’t be known until after your flip if that were the case.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 355, CheekyTeeky wrote:Damn Morality I think you're town because you wouldn't push me this hard knowing my flip. Otherwise suicide. Yeah I'm a fan of OMGUS so lynch me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: UCV
You don’t think I’d be bold enough as scum to push a mislynch.

Why did you decide to go to UC instead of back to Chip?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 358, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 354, Morality wrote:Necro, Rhah, UCV, Chip, and now myself are the people you put real votes on. Not going to count your early vander read.

Funny how Necro/ucv are easy people to just throw votes on based on how they play, Rhah was looking like he could be mislynched, and then Chip and I easily look like we could potentially be pushed to stop any momentum we would have gained through our pushes and set up potential mislynches after with each.

This is what you did, this is a fact. Besides the set up potential mislynches, because that can’t be known until after your flip if that were the case.
uhh. you forgot cheekyteeky
i am????idk. people didn't like how i dont like it when people make reads with out evidence
I was referring to those votes being the ones Cheeky did.

I’m not voting you yet because, like I said before, I said “assuming”. I have enough reasonable doubt that there is a chance you could have done all that as town. That being said, if you and Zulfy are scum, you should probably kill me tonight.

Eat that night kill WIFOM! :lol:

Man, if people didn’t know who I wa shefore, that straight up confirms it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Morality »

In post 409, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 403, Chip Butty wrote:What's 'beetlejuicing'?
It's when people (usually scum) show up whenever they're talked about (usually negatively).

I'm still going to make a case for why people should be on Morality's wagon. I'm just hungover so be patient.
So basically you’re waiting until you can figure out and get the timing right on the case to get people to sheep. Got it. Solid, but you should have just waited and then did it, rather than state that poor trajectory considering you stated a town read and then a scum read within a few posts without even me posting.

For those of you that it matters to, I am Boonskiies. I play on this account to change up my style a bit, and pretend I’m Light.

If you want to check the amount of times I’ve been pushed from being inactive and then posting a good amount on my intro, be my guest. I usually hit scum, and one of the three on me is lock scum. Like I said before, it’s probably not Rhah.

Acidphoenix’s read of me, I’m not sure what exactly it is, and Cheeky’s salty as fuck scum. Cheeky attacked my reasonings for things when I said “Assuming” and I didnt even really pursue it. Most of the way I speak is by design because I try to be a character on this account. The fact that Cheeky felt so defensive after a statement I made from “assuming”, which meant that was just a possible scenario that happened. Cheeky took it to heart and thought I’d start pushing her.

If you want to make this into a 1v1, be my guest. You’ll end up self destructing anyways.

VOTE: Cheeky

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Morality »

Spoiler:
In post 150, CheekyTeeky wrote:Agree Rhah is scummy.

Pedit - told ya ;)
In post 152, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 151, Rhah wrote:I don't think you really want this dance. Not with me.
Oh dear. Big bad Rhah goes from "go ahead try and discredit me" stance straight to intimidation tactics. How will I ever nail this scum? Wham lyrics @ your dance proposal.
In post 159, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 155, Rhah wrote:I don't have to spell it out, CT. Doubtcasting players simply for expressing doubt on you is pretty scummy. You've done that and expounded some. (Your position on me doesn't seem to mention anything besides the post where I call you out) I've responded to that, which... automatically makes me scummy to you. We can go in the circle that I imagine you want me to end up in, or I can just sit here and hope that people in this game read this post. Like actually read the words. This option seems the most comfortable to me.
So what gave you the weak scum read on me BEFORE our dance? You know, the weak scum read I mentioned to prove my UCV is anti-town and PL is not completely out of line, therefore Una is probs town point?

The way you've twisted my descriptive comment of your post, out of context, to now say I've used it to discredit you as scum has proved to me your intentions are not objectively town. Again, I'd like to hear why you would have put me as mafia but didn't because of UCV acting all scumlord like.
In post 180, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 179, Zulfy wrote:
In post 143, CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV keeps digging a scum hole for himself (which I'll break down shortly) and this only makes it easier for scum to hide (as rhah 's weak scum read on me proved)
How does Rhah's weak scum read on you involve itself with UCV?
I was making a case for Una as town for suggesting PL on UCV. I said UCV being overtly scummy helped distract town from scum hunting properly...

e.g.
In post 131, Rhah wrote:I had planned on calling you mafia, but it was immediately overshadowed by UC being scummier, I think.
Then Rhah gets all uppity "omg CT is discrediting me bring it on I'll smash you" so like he's either usually hyperdefensive and irrational as town or he's scum; pushing shade on whoever hoping something sticks.
In post 187, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 184, Rhah wrote:You're framing my push on you, subtly. If anyone's hyperdefensive it'd be you considering the way our progressions started in the first place. Otherwise, there's things that you can be posting right now. As in, you've done more talking about UCV distracting the town from scum hunting than actually scumhunting. And again, inventing avenues for me to be scum.
But you're scum and I'm hunting you. I naked vote for a reason. I've read both UCV and Una as town. How is this not scum hunting? Clearly we have different methods, you tend to look at the surface, I play below. How are you scum hunting? I see you pushing the easy mislynch and now the guy who has been trolling the whole game. Do you have any arguments for town to use as evidence of your sorting?
In post 240, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Rhah
If Rhah flips scum it probs clears the rest of the wagon. I don't think bussing is optimal or makes sense right now.

If he flips town then that further incriminates the wagon right?
In post 272, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 269, Rhah wrote:Town after I flip please lynch inside of necro/CT/Luca Blight.
Eh can you not set up another mislynch? Can you please give your thoughts on necro and Luca briefly?
In post 277, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 273, Rhah wrote:Well I mean, I think you're completely full of shit. I am too in a couple ways so I'm not stressing out that hard. I shouldn't have acted like I wanted this 1v1 though, given how this town works I didn't know I'd be fucked here. I'd like to answer your questions but I'm mainly not inclined to right now because you're the one asking them and I think you're obviously MLing me anyway, but frankly I'm not gonna case people when I'm getting mislynched with sheer momentum and apathy. You guys can solve like you have been. I'll make my "cases" tomorrow if I'm still here.

acidphoenix wrote:nah i just don't care
My hero.
Wtf is this? Stop bitching like a little girl and give me a valid reason to move on. I hate wasting time on you, but unfortunately you're part of this game and I have to sort you.
In post 280, CheekyTeeky wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: UCV
In post 374, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 373, Rhah wrote:
In post 365, CheekyTeeky wrote:Morality is scum. Doubt = zero.
Wouldn't mind his wagon that much.
Ooh I'm excited. Let's do this.

VOTE: Morality

This is the trajectory that Cheeky had on Rhah. Cheeky had completely been pushing Rhah as scum since pretty early, put Rhah at L-2, then stated for a Rhah to give her a reason to get off of him. She then voted UC three posts after, none of which Rhah gave a reason to move off of him. He didn’t even post. Then Rhah posted he could vote Morality, and without batting an eye, Cheeky jumped on that even after having just stated a town read on myself, right before she completely 180’d and contradicted herself. There were no further posts about why she changed her mind on Rhah. Rhah was just voting where Cheeky wanted to discredit/mislynch. The fact that Cheeky laid down a town read on me at first was trying to stop me from potentially pushing him. He changed his mind to fit his agenda.

The Rhah/Cheeky pairing shouldn’t have been on the table for Cheeky.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Morality »

The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned. I expected this to happen. People unfamiliar with me tend to push me as scum.

@Unabomb/Wavemode/Zulfy/Any other players who know me, am I at all hesitant when I am scum? If anything, I have a balls to the wall kind of mentality as scum. I’ve won a game from a page 1 Miller fake claim/day 2 cop claim setup. I had games where I went ham and had multiple fake pr claims counteracting already stated Night actions. A quick meta dive of me shows hesitance is not in my play description. :lol:

@Rhah - Yes. Exactly that. Look at the difference between the two, though. Necro’s is coming from an ignorance is bliss mentality, whereas Cheeky’s comes from just an ignorant mentality.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Morality »

I am a hardcore reaction test player where if I claim a role people will state “that is absolutely not Boon’s role, but he’s probably town”.

I have faith that I should be able to conf town myself this game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Morality »

In post 419, CheekyTeeky wrote:Why are you getting desperate Morality?
Lol? I don’t get desperate as scum. I’ve gotten guiltied, by Flairs himself even, and still didn’t get desperate. If I have desperate tendencies coming out, that means my Boonskiies playstyle is coming out, and it’s town aligned. I self meta more as town than scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Morality »

In post 420, CheekyTeeky wrote:Tell us about your Zulfy read progression please.
Why? Trying to get your way out of this rut? I already explained where it was. If anything, the fact he hasn’t jumped on me yet is making me less sure of that read.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Morality »

Zulfy seemed fake, I’m pretty strong with gut reads, he pushed someone I thought that was a mislynch, now he isn’t jumping on either side of this.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Morality »

You’re town casing me. :lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Morality »

In post 415, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh lol Morality seriously couldn't be more full of himself. Yep keep posting, it helps people see what I mean by manipulation. Like seriously consider some of the points he's making. It's all speculation that he presents as fact.

I go from town reading your push, to saying you're 100% scum simply because you didn't vote me when town would have and you've spent more time analysing me than your scum read that you've tunneled from the start....for a really bs RVS reason that you've never expanded on or taken any new info into account on. Your entire ISO stinks of scum. There is nothing hard to read about you. Don't listen to his lies.

Morality is scum.

Look at this post, everyone. This is him pushing a scum case while not even stating anything that I did that was scummy here.

He also states that I was lying somewhere, where he basically states the exact same thing I said, but puts in an “explanation” for it. Where did I lie?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Morality »

In post 425, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 67, Morality wrote:
In post 31, Zulfy wrote:Don't make reads you're not gonna explain.
Why would someone be able to explain it right now? Looks like you’re saying stuff for the sake of saying it.

VOTE: Zulfy
How do you go from this to:
In post 417, Morality wrote:The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned. I expected this to happen. People unfamiliar with me tend to push me as scum.

How were you hesitant with tunneling Zulfy? You were only hesitant with me.
Where did it say I was hesitant with Zulfy...? I wasn’t hesitant with you, I didn’t feel like pushing you at the time because I did my assuming reaction testing thing in my Light character. :lol:

Already said this. You’re doing circular reasoning.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Morality »

Hesitance implies I stop doing something because I was worried. I’m the guy that had a 2+ year scum streak and has only been lynched once as town in 3+ years. And I can’t even remember the last time I got lynched day 1. When would I ever be “hesitant”?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Morality »

To be fair, I guess you could say that because I purposefully try to play differently on my alts, you could say I didn’t know how to approach it with this personality, and since I don’t count my alts when stating my scum/town records (even though all my alts support it anyways), then you could make a case for that, I guess.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Morality »

In post 426, Rhah wrote:
In post 417, Morality wrote: @Rhah - Yes. Exactly that. Look at the difference between the two, though. Necro’s is coming from an ignorance is bliss mentality, whereas Cheeky’s comes from just an ignorant mentality.

I'm sure the distinction's only made at all because one of these players is against your agenda and the other isn't.
Sure. That’s a possibility. But isn’t that exactly why Cheeky attacked me and paired up with you? ;)

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Morality »

In post 431, Rhah wrote:
In post 417, Morality wrote: I at all hesitant when I am scum? If anything, I have a balls to the wall kind of mentality as scum.
Only going to quote one of these statements cause the other similar things you say are around the...same level of headache? The fact that you admit to being reckless and a wild card as scum literally means we can expect anything from you, including doing things that you
wouldn't
. So it doesn't mean a whole lot. All the self meta stuff is puke.
Sure, but I’m a crazy wildcard as town, and I have proven I get results.

I agree, but I love self meta. Helps me be more aware of it, and I never lie about my self meta. My self meta is more for my own learning purposes. That’s why I play on alts. That and loads of people on site instinctively scum read me because they’re ultra paranoid of my scum game, but don’t kill me because I’ll hardcore catch scum if I’m town, at least later in game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Morality »

I’m stronger as town, than I am as scum, and that’s why if I’m alive late game without reason, you should probably kill me. Scum don’t keep me alive that late in game because I’ve been known to complete 180 my reads and push my biggest town reads that end up being scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Morality »

In post 434, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 417, Morality wrote:The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned.
In post 429, Morality wrote:Hesitance implies I stop doing something because I was worried. I’m the guy that had a 2+ year scum streak and has only been lynched once as town in 3+ years. And I can’t even remember the last time I got lynched day 1. When would I ever be “hesitant”?
Stop you're making this too easy. And my case isn't eloquent because I'm effing recovering from last night but you had to push me while I'm down so I'm not letting you get away with it.
Notice how Cheeky continually states making this too easy yet says nothing, Rhah.

I’m a headache of a player, yes, but a headache that will catch scum, and a headache as town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Morality »

In post 436, Rhah wrote:
In post 432, Morality wrote: Sure. That’s a possibility. But isn’t that exactly why Cheeky attacked me and paired up with you? ;)
Nope.
Lol, k, then you’re just a terrible player. It’s the exact same thing that happened. That’s why I fucking said it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Morality »

Oh damn. I haven’t gotten toxic in months. This is going to be fun. Haven’t dealt with the ignorance in players in a while, not to this extent anyways.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Morality »

In post 440, Rhah wrote:Not really. She said you were scum before I said I'd be cool with the wagon, then she voted there. I had a scumread on you before all of that. She wouldn't really need me for that wagon. I think she's direct enough to 1v1 so she wouldn't need to rely on someone to strongarm a mislynch if that were the case, let alone me, in clear violation of the supposed progression she had on my slot. The thing is, it's towny from her. Your response to direct situations is "whataboutthis". I'm sure there's several things you can do instead of deflecting. I've observed the same things you have.
How am I deflecting anything? I actually feel those roles are reversed. I’m the one giving actual reasons, and she just goes “too easy”, so that’s incorrect on your part, but makes sense with the skill level you show that you’d be wrong. Unless I was wrong on which of the two of you are scum, but I think you’re just horrible town.

She also said I was town before that, and the reason she changed it was because I didn’t push her, yet I didn’t post in between those thought processes, so once again, you are wrong.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Morality »

In post 441, CheekyTeeky wrote:Meh keep calling us ignorant, maybe people will believe you eventually. You're not town so...
I mean, they should. If you’re scum, it’s not necessarily you being ignorant. Rhah’s just ignorant as hell horrible town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Morality »

Do I believe you made some poor scum play? Yes, of course, but you didn’t know who I was, so that’s fine.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Morality »

Cheeky is waiting until I say stuff where she can fabricate some sort of crap case. She says she’s waiting until she recovers, yet she continues to post multiple times. :lol: she just keeps going, “you’re scum” as any sort of reasoning, which even as town would be horrible. Unfamiliar scum nearly always target me, and generally I get grouped up on. As scum, I am not a lone wolf player. Players here can attest to that.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Morality »

In post 446, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 437, Morality wrote:
In post 434, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 417, Morality wrote:The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned.
In post 429, Morality wrote:Hesitance implies I stop doing something because I was worried. I’m the guy that had a 2+ year scum streak and has only been lynched once as town in 3+ years. And I can’t even remember the last time I got lynched day 1. When would I ever be “hesitant”?
Stop you're making this too easy. And my case isn't eloquent because I'm effing recovering from last night but you had to push me while I'm down so I'm not letting you get away with it.
Notice how Cheeky continually states making this too easy yet says nothing, Rhah.

I’m a headache of a player, yes, but a headache that will catch scum, and a headache as town.
But unlike you, I assume others are intelligent enough to work out how you're massively contridicting your own arguments. So I don't need to weave a scum dialogue for you like you're trying so hard to make for me. That's what I mean by too easy. You're shooting down your own arguments.

Town tell on my part. ;)

I don’t contradict myself as scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Morality »

I’m a reaction test player to the max. I sometimes claim like 5 different times in my town game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Morality »

Keep town casing me. ;)

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Morality »

And Rhah, stop being ignorant. She changed the fucking read without me posting in between. That has already happened. God damn, read and actually look at what’s happening. Terrible.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Morality »

Why did she town read me for the posts I made, then that became the reason to scum read? Like, come on. You can’t be that stupid.

You are literally making a case FOR me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Morality »

In post 452, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 445, Morality wrote:Cheeky is waiting until I say stuff where she can fabricate some sort of crap case. She says she’s waiting until she recovers, yet she continues to post multiple times. :lol: she just keeps going, “you’re scum” as any sort of reasoning, which even as town would be horrible. Unfamiliar scum nearly always target me, and generally I get grouped up on. As scum, I am not a lone wolf player. Players here can attest to that.
I've already written half of it. I'm not going to log onto my computer because that requires getting out of bed. It's not my fault you're being scummy now in ways I'm trying my best to point out.
I mean, you’ve already town cased me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Morality »

In post 453, Rhah wrote:
Morality wrote:And Rhah, stop being ignorant. She changed the fucking read without me posting in between. That has already happened. God damn, read and actually look at what’s happening. Terrible.

I'm aware of that part. Seen town do it before. Give me more of the wall-y cases, let's see if that works.
Put all my posts together. It makes a wall.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Morality »

I’ll conf town myself eventually.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Morality »

In post 457, Morality wrote:I’ll conf town myself eventually.
I don’t believe I’ve ever failed to do this when I said this.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Morality »

In post 458, Rhah wrote:
Morality wrote:Why did she town read me for the posts I made, then that became the reason to scum read? Like, come on. You can’t be that stupid.

Yet, it's such an errant contradiction that I can acutely argue how it doesn't make sense for scum to do.
Yet it was scummy for you when Necro did it?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Morality »

In post 452, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 445, Morality wrote:Cheeky is waiting until I say stuff where she can fabricate some sort of crap case. She says she’s waiting until she recovers, yet she continues to post multiple times. :lol: she just keeps going, “you’re scum” as any sort of reasoning, which even as town would be horrible. Unfamiliar scum nearly always target me, and generally I get grouped up on. As scum, I am not a lone wolf player. Players here can attest to that.
I've already written half of it. I'm not going to log onto my computer because that requires getting out of bed. It's not my fault you're being scummy now in ways I'm trying my best to point out.
Also, you aren’t pointing anything out. You just talk about yourself and say I’m scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Morality »

You literally post crap every time you post.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Morality »

In post 463, Rhah wrote:
In post 460, Morality wrote: Yet it was scummy for you when Necro did it?

I believe it was you who established they were two different scenarios who warranted different reactions, right? So did I. Speaking of which, he's hardscum anyway. Hey necro, if I wagon you will you call me unintelligent and bad? That's kinda my fetish.
Wait, this is a direct contradiction. You asked earlier on this about Necro doing the same exact thing as Cheeky, yet with cheeky, you town read it both ways and Necro is just hardscum because of it? You are the one who pointed out they were the exact same thing. I was aware, but I didn’t bring it up.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Morality »

In post 464, CheekyTeeky wrote:Anyway there's enough content now for people to analyse. There's no point in engaging you any further. I'm not changing my mind.
:lol: there’s no reason for you to. You change your mind, you’re fucked more than you already are.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Morality »

In post 467, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 466, Morality wrote:
In post 464, CheekyTeeky wrote:Anyway there's enough content now for people to analyse. There's no point in engaging you any further. I'm not changing my mind.
:lol: there’s no reason for you to. You change your mind, you’re fucked more than you already are.
Town aren't scared about what their actions look like to others. Don't be that guy right now. Let's agree to disagree so others can catch up.
No thanks. You’re hoping a scum buddy comes to bail you out.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Morality »

In post 470, Rhah wrote:Putting that aside there is nothing remotely town about necro's play, for one. Considering I can attribute town to CT's play I'd say I have more reasons for those reads than just the one.
What can you attribute to CT being town play? Explain please.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Morality »

In post 472, acidphoenix wrote:boon how about if you're going to fight you fight with cheeky instead of with rhah

:>
Fighting with Rhah is fighting with cheeky. He’s either hardcore in Cheek’s pocket, or scum, I think the former, so it benefits town for me to break Rhah out of that.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Morality »

In post 472, acidphoenix wrote:boon how about if you're going to fight you fight with cheeky instead of with rhah

:>
Also, cheeky does absolutely nothing.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Morality »

@Rhah - She was going for a mislynch on me because she thought I would be an easy mislynch. I was very inactive before this, and I generally like being inactive until something brings me into the game hard. Now she is stuck trying to push me but has nothing to actually push me with.

I actually like that you brought up that third scenario, because generally in 1v1’s scum take both sides for solid distancing, but yeah, I don’t see that either. If you think Necro is hardscum, why are you pushing me? In what world, if I was scum, do I pair myself up so closely to Necro if we were both scum?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Morality »

In post 477, Rhah wrote:If Cheeky has towncased you like you've said about four times, relax on the emotions and enjoy your clear status in this town, because the unvotes are coming. One already did.
You and Cheeky are the only ones on me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Morality »

I’m probably going to replace out. Gonna get super toxic and I have a VLA coming up.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Morality »

So my city is like...in flames right now, and I got evacuated, so I’m currently at an evacuation spot, and I was already on VLA until Friday with limited access for work, but now I’ll probably have less. If I absolutely can’t post, I’ll replace out within the next few days.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Morality »

My apartment complex partly burned down, but for the most part, it survived. But the area is fucked and dangerous with looters and whatnot, with the power lines getting wrecked, and no water...so I can’t go home for a bit.

My friend is letting me stay at her house for a little while, so I will have time to catch up and what not, probably tomorrow.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Morality »

Unvote

Cheeky’s probably town for that unsalvagable comment. Usually comes from town. I haven’t read up much since my last post, just here and there a little.

But if Cheek is at the point of unsalvagable and the trajectory is there to back it up, then I’ll put that as a town read. I get to reread now that I was gone forever, so hopefully I can catch onto somethings.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Morality »

My VLA is over, and I have a place to stay right now.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 865, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 845, sheepsaysmeep wrote:liking an una lynch
cause una doesn't seem to be helping town at all
but im only 17 pages in
and i kinda forgot what happened in the first few pages
:thinking:
This is shitty, actually.
In post 850, Chip Butty wrote:Btw i seem to be getting my wish, so VOTE: UnaH
Why do you think that’s bad if you are pushing the same place and think Una is scum?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Morality »

I don’t like Vander. I’m going to lean scum there.

I don’t think either of Chip or Una are super scummy, though. Why exactly are they the leading wagons? I’ve even read up to try and see why, but I’m not seeing it. Feels like someone decided that they just wanted to vote somewhere for disliking statements, lucky personality, and scum hopped on it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m weary of a wagon flipping over to Chip suddenly if Una wagon doesn’t go further. If that starts to happen, please don’t push it further. Don’t need two claims here.

VOTE: Vander

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Morality »

Vander is playing in a way where he’s staying out of the direct wagons, but in a way where it will allow him to jump on either if he needs to, especially this close to deadline. Tomorrow, I can see ScumVander completely taking over and being able to push through another mislynch.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Morality »

If you are to think Una is scum, though, why does it matter how his posts are? Town players tend to have posts that aren’t great, but are they scummy?

I guess what I’m asking is do you think he’s scum?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Morality »

In post 950, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah so it's kinda NAI right? His overall contribution this day is too...but I'm sure scum would've cared more? I know it's dumb but Morality and Wave bandwagoning put me off... I feel like UnaH is scum but something isn't right. I need to do some VCA.
What do you mean Wave and I are bandwagoning? He’s not pushing for Vander with me, is he?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Morality »

Yeah, I don’t get what you’re saying. I’m not for Una lynch, but you implied I was.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Morality »

Also, not really sure on the point Pork’s trying to make.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Morality »

I’ll play.

Vanilla on Zulfy.

VOTE: Vanders

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Morality »

In post 869, Morality wrote:I’m weary of a wagon flipping over to Chip suddenly if Una wagon doesn’t go further. If that starts to happen, please don’t push it further. Don’t need two claims here.

In post 871, Morality wrote:Vander is playing in a way where he’s staying out of the direct wagons, but in a way where it will allow him to jump on either if he needs to, especially this close to deadline. Tomorrow, I can see ScumVander completely taking over and being able to push through another mislynch.
In post 872, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 871, Morality wrote:Vander is playing in a way where he’s staying out of the direct wagons, but in a way where it will allow him to jump on either if he needs to, especially this close to deadline. Tomorrow, I can see ScumVander completely taking over and being able to push through another mislynch.
I agree on Vander but would rather get this wagon pushed as UnaH still has yet to respond after saying he would today.
Pretty sure you already agreed with my reasoning.

Also, his placement on the Porken’s wagon.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Morality »

We’re lynching on the wagon. Who was on Porken’s and Chip? That’s likely where scum is too.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Morality »

Oh, what do you know...Vanders was on both. -.-

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1139, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yes I have lingering suspicions from D1 on Vander. You say you could see scum Vander pushing another mislynch today, so wouldn't it make more sense to wait and see his direction to confirm your theory? Seems a bit rushed/premature to lock scum him, when you've nerfed the info potential of your push.

Pedit what does Chip have to do with proving someone is scum?
It’s not. It’s just how I play. When he posts in response to me, I can tear him up. I’m best in 1v1 interaction.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1150, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1136, Morality wrote:Oh, what do you know...Vanders was on both. -.-
vote: Morality

I'm scum for staying off of the wagons, but I'm also scum for being on both the wagons?
In post 1151, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1145, Morality wrote:
In post 1139, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yes I have lingering suspicions from D1 on Vander. You say you could see scum Vander pushing another mislynch today, so wouldn't it make more sense to wait and see his direction to confirm your theory? Seems a bit rushed/premature to lock scum him, when you've nerfed the info potential of your push.

Pedit what does Chip have to do with proving someone is scum?
It’s not. It’s just how I play. When he posts in response to me, I can tear him up. I’m best in 1v1 interaction.
Please tear me up.
In post 1153, Vanderscamp wrote:I'm kind of hoping Morality is town after him rambling about how good he is, but I think his case on me is so awful, he's probably not.
Told you guys. He did exactly as I stated.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Morality »

I'm scum for staying off of the wagons, but I'm also scum for being on both the wagons?
This is clearly not what was said. You were playing in a way where you didn’t have to commit to either.

Also, what do you mean staying off the wagons? You absolutely did not stay off the wagons. :lol:

You were on Chip, and then you went to Porkens. I said this yesterday, so this isn’t new like you are acting like it is.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Morality »

I didn’t say the chip/porken thing yesterday, I said the other stuff.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Morality »

Now, even though I stated the same thing yesterday, he’s going to tunnel me acting like it just came up now when I ended the day voting him yesterday. Why are you all of a sudden finding this scummy, yet when Porkens/Chip we’re being wagon’d, you didn’t seem to care?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1152, Vanderscamp wrote:I think the NK points to someone who's had experience with acid and knows the difference between his lurker role play and his lurker VT play
I have 0 completed games with Acid, by the way.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Morality »

Also, he didn’t even do the hypo vanilla claim thing or comment on it, which proves he isn’t reading everything throughly.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1153, Vanderscamp wrote:I'm kind of hoping Morality is town after him rambling about how good he is, but I think his case on me is so awful, he's probably not.
Look, an excuse for him when I flip to say it’s not his fault.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Morality »

Also, this wasn’t what was said, and this was the basis of his scum read, so he’ll likely continue without having a reason, or fabricate some case up.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1149, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1134, Morality wrote:
In post 869, Morality wrote:I’m weary of a wagon flipping over to Chip suddenly if Una wagon doesn’t go further. If that starts to happen, please don’t push it further. Don’t need two claims here.

In post 872, CheekyTeeky wrote:
I agree on Vander but would rather get this wagon pushed as UnaH still has yet to respond after saying he would today.
Pretty sure you already agreed with my reasoning.

Also, his placement on the Porken’s wagon.
I jumped on Porkens who was a direct wagon, and I townread CT pretty strongly while he was a wagon.
It's fairly worrying that you're still using this.
Can you actually give specific examples of wagons that I was scummily avoiding?
No, because you weren’t avoiding any. I literally said the exact opposite to this. You were playing in a way where you could jump on any of them.

So what’s truly fairly worrying is that you are trying to shut things down that aren’t even what was said. In fact, the opposite has been said for most of it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Morality »

He’s completely changing the basis of the read and tweaking them to make it seem like I’m the scummy one here. With every thing he’s posted, there is absolutely no reason he has for having the scum read, nor is there any trajectory that shows otherwise.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Morality »

Cheeky agrees on Vander with me, and has me in lynch pool instead. :lol:

Funny how necro just jumps on me.

Kinda done with this.

Just lynch me and analyze the wagon afterwards.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1198, CheekyTeeky wrote:I hard claim vanilla cop. There's no point getting you guys to cover me.

Mm...-.-

I’ll respond to the other stuff in the afternoon.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Morality »

In post 484, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 479, Morality wrote:You and Cheeky are the only ones on me.
I'm on the right track, this whole fiasco has proved that to me. You might as well lynch me because I'm death tunneling Morality. If town thinks he's town then get rid of me because I'm only going to get in the way of any other wagons and try to bring it back here.
In post 492, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 486, necro wrote:This sort of play usually backfires fwiw.
How? Will I get lynched? Coz that's kinda what I'm asking for.
In post 504, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 501, necro wrote:And I don't know if anyone would give you the advice of trying to get yourself lynched because your direction in the game was temporarily stymied.
I'm saying I'm not budging or lynch me. I'm not saying I give up lynch me.
These statements are a little weird for me, as why say this kind of thing if you are a PR.

However, it doesn’t make sense to claim Vanilla Cop as scum right there, as you would eventually be going 1v1.

Then I thought of the potential you claiming Vanilla Cop as VT, hoping the actual Vanilla Cop realizes this.

However, you could have done that as scum.

I’m generally thinking you wouldn’t be so bold as to do that, so I’m going to assume you are VT claiming Vanilla Cop to take the night kill.

However, now scum is going to take that into consideration and might not kill you, so if you are the Vanilla Cop, you’re safe. Hopefully you figure out what I mean here.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1285, Morality wrote:Hopefully you figure out what I mean here.

Obviously this wasn't the case with Cheeky...

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Morality »

because I wasn't trying to disprove it at all. But you ruined that whole thing.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1330, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I find that many people don’t do VCA correctly for me or most towns to get information out of it.
People just don’t think about t when they do it.

Been dealing with my large I’m modding. Haven’t had much time other than that, sorry. I’ll be on a five hour car drive later this week, and I’ll do some in depth analysis.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Morality »

So I’m going to do one of my famous last night tomorrow posts in the next few days, but for now...

Lee is likely town. I can’t see scum missing that UC claimed JK, even if he replaced in unless scum don’t have daytalk.

I don’t like Wave’s coloring of the Porkens wagon. While I agree about scum likely not having all three on the wagon, in fact, I believe I said that earlier, not entirely sure, though, it’s funny to me that he said Morality/Zulfy, one of them are scum, yet then went on to color my name. Wave is also not on the wagon, so by POE of saying scum has to be on the wagon, it would likely mean that one of Zulfy, Wave, Morality are scum. Sure, you can use conf bias as a defense and say you auto assumed it, but if Una flips town, like I feel he will, then I think I’d be safe to say that Wave is the scum off the wagon instead of Zulfy, like I had previously been thinking. Also, Necro likely would be scum in that case along with one of the other people he didn’t put as scum on the Porkens wagon, probably Vanders.

I’m going to look more into a Vanders, Wave, Necro team when I do my in depth analysis, but I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m 100% correct, but I’ll state for now that I’m likely 66% correct. If you lynch Unah before I’m able to really post much, and I die, please look into this.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Morality »

As of right now, Lee is town for me.

Cheeky/UC are also town for their claims.

And I want to say Rhah is most likely town, due to both pr’s targeting him.

Rhah can only be the goon, that means, and I feel the Goon would have been the most likely to make the kill last night, and in theory, I don’t think scum would ever think he’d be targeted by a JK over other players, so I feel he would have been a prime member to make the kill if he was the goon on the scum team.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Morality »

To be fair, our PR's are pretty worthless at this point with this being an open setup with a roleblocker in it. They're basically just IC's at this point.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1387, necro wrote:yes hello my name is sanity, let's not lynch unah who has been towntelling for like the last 10 pages

sincerely,
Sanity
Yeah, I agree with this, and I'm going to give some reasons why Una is town when we get the first ever Last Night Tomorrow hosted by Morality in favor of Everyone's Favorite Disney Princess, Boonskiies.

Do you guys prefer the rainbow reads colors on the scale of Green to Red, or can I do a color theme for my Morality account and do Black to Purple?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1392, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1386, Morality wrote:To be fair, our PR's are pretty worthless at this point with this being an open setup with a roleblocker in it. They're basically just IC's at this point.

This feels like a perspective slip.

We can still possibly hit the role blocker if we lynch scum today and our PRs can also choose not to act. UCV can choose not to act and then claim he used up his last shot on Day 3 for example if scum choose to block him.
This actually a perspective slip on your part, to be honest.

Sure, UC can choose not to act. Cheeky has not point for that. UC was clearly not going to do that.

I don’t see Una flipping scum at all, and this is all clearly in my posts.

The only one you could possibly see that or push that as a “perspective slip” is if you are scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Morality »

That also shows that you’ve put the effort into thinking of a very unlikely worst case scenario situation for scum.

It’s been out there that I scum read your slot since early in this game too, so I understand why you would want to push me as scum as well.

VOTE: LUV

He knows my meta. I’m not sloppy as scum, and that would be incredibly sloppy if I actually perspective slipped there. Knowing LUV like I do, I absolutely can’t see that coming from townLUV. Mixed in with my firm believing that scum is off the Porkens wagon, I’d be willing to lynch here instead of Vander. But consider my vote on both.

Wave, you can be in the clear.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Morality »

That’s a great thing. You are misrepping me. I was stating that in contrast to them expecting their results to matter. Una has no point to defend me in this situation if scum, unless I’m scum with him. I obviously know I’m not scum with him, therefore I know Una’s not going to flip scum, mixed in with myself generally town reading Una. Nearly every game I have played with him, I don’t think I’ve ever been incorrect with reading Una. A large Normal just finished where he was a Mafia Traitor Day 1, everyone was calling him obv town, and I absolutely didn’t agree. I also used his posts to find and death tunnel the last two remaining mafia afterwards, so I feel i’m above par with reading Una, so no, to me, it isn’t a possibility right now.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Morality »

You’ve also seen me as scum in two recent games. When was I scum read in those games like I am here? You’ve seen my scum games. I’m generally universally town read as scum with like one person pushing me as scum, and pushed as scummy and manipulative as town, because I’m a hard reaction test player who likes getting in 1v1’s.

You say you aren’t sloppy as scum. Guess what? You aren’t being sloppy here. Town you generally don’t care whether or not you’re “sloppy” which in general gets you town read by me. You see this to not be true since you knew I already scum read your slot.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #98) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Morality »

Yes, UC. This, Boon, Flavor Leaf = me.

The misrepping me where you stayed I painted IC’s were bad. I’m pretty sure I stated this in my thing. I’m not self meta’ing, I’m pulling peoples meta reads on me. Another misrep.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Morality »

I was scum in Mulch’s game as well, but you replaced our. You still were posting in dead thread and whatnot, so two.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Morality »

How does it not add up that they are IC’s? I already explained why, and you just restated the exact same thing. You took the worst case scenario for scum, and pushed it, meaning you were already expecting Una to flip town, while still pushing the idea that Una could be a scum roleblocker. This, to me, shows that you are scum. That is a contradiction in trajectory, where your agenda doesn’t match up with your posts.

UC absolutely wasn’t going to no action. Like, he wasn’t.

@UC - Am I wrong that you were going to use your action tonight? Sorry, but I couldn’t see you attempting to not use your action here. LUV is likely abusing this notion, very cleverly might I add.

Luv told me himself that he isn’t sloppy as scum, yet every time I have ever seen him as town, he has shown at least a little sloppiness in Every town game I can remember him in. This is absolutely not sloppy play by him, it’s a great place to be in, and if Una is lynched and flips town, he’ll be off the wagon and attempt to get me tomorrow.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #101) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1404, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1401, Morality wrote:I was scum in Mulch’s game as well, but you replaced our. You still were posting in dead thread and whatnot, so two.
no. i died night one

i was vonf town remember. lol. i got put in l-1 and was forced to claim jail keeper. (funny because i am jailkeeper here to). then was murdered by sub4hire during the night
I was talking about LUV.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #102) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1403, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1402, Morality wrote:How does it not add up that they are IC’s? I already explained why, and you just restated the exact same thing. You took the worst case scenario for scum, and pushed it, meaning you were already expecting Una to flip town, while still pushing the idea that Una could be a scum roleblocker. This, to me, shows that you are scum. That is a contradiction in trajectory, where your agenda doesn’t match up with your posts.

UC absolutely wasn’t going to no action. Like, he wasn’t.

@UC - Am I wrong that you were going to use your action tonight? Sorry, but I couldn’t see you attempting to not use your action here. LUV is likely abusing this notion, very cleverly might I add.

Luv told me himself that he isn’t sloppy as scum, yet every time I have ever seen him as town, he has shown at least a little sloppiness in Every town game I can remember him in. This is absolutely not sloppy play by him, it’s a great place to be in, and if Una is lynched and flips town, he’ll be off the wagon and attempt to get me tomorrow.
i might use it. i might not. why do you care?
Because that’s a big part of the LUV vs Morality. He’s saying I perspective slipped because I didn’t think there was any chance of you not using the ability, which by the way you were posting, along with myself being a potential target, why would I ever assume that you would not be using it?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #103) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Morality »

I already explained why it wasn't that, though, and you used that as an excuse. It was clearly in a direct response to them speaking like they're night actions are going to have any effect. The fact that you push this further even though it is proven incorrect shows why you are scum fabricating a case and holding onto it despite it being proven wrong.

Like, you literally just stated the exact same thing that I just defended against.

And you are right. I am informed. We are all informed. Perks of an open setup.

Sure, but you lasted up until, what Day 5? Day 6? Of an incredibly drawn out ScumBoon game.

Also, it's not like we hadn't played prior to that, meaning I do in fact know your meta and when you are not town. You are not town here. I will literally post a video of me eating my own shoe if I am wrong on this.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #104) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1423, Rhah wrote:I mean your entire wagon probably jumps ship when Morality creates a towncase on you anyway, lol. Don't see why you're worried.
I'm not exactly town reading Chip at this moment. You're actually a much stronger town read for me than he is, as I believe I stated a page or so back.

Chip's not on my hard scum read list, by any means, but I am looking into potential teams that would make sense for him to be on.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #105) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1427, CheekyTeeky wrote:Unah/Necro, Morality/Vander, Chip/Rhah

These are SvT pairs. If one flips good then the other is bad IMO.
You should put this as Morality/Vander-LUV.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #106) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1436, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1428, Morality wrote:

You should put this as Morality/Vander-LUV.
You didn't think pairing UnaH with necro, and me with Rhah was a little odd?
I was more commenting for the jab at the other two. I've stated my reads on the other pairings. Sure, I found it a little odd, Una is voting Rhah, Rhah is on Unah, potentially wanting to start a Vanders wagon, but I'm not really worried about figuring out Cheeky's alignment anymore, so she can state what she wants and I will see it from a town perspective. My thoughts are already out there, so I don't know what you expected me to do. Did you want me to restate my entire reads in a post to disagree with her/try to see the same thing?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #107) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1438, Chip Butty wrote:Yeah i know CT. I was pointing out that Morality suggested a modification to his own pairing, yet failed to notice the oddity of the others. Although it has to be said me and Rhah have clashed once or twice.
It's not that I failed to notice, I just didn't care enough to comment for reasons I stated in the above post.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #108) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1437, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1432, CheekyTeeky wrote:

Sorry swap Chip and Unah
This shows that wasn't even a thing, but it makes more sense now, I guess. I've stated my town reads on Rhah and Una already anyways.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #109) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1448, CheekyTeeky wrote:Does Morality's vote on LUV feel cheap to anyone else?
How is it cheap? The reason this mislynch isn’t going through is because two scum are on me right now and afraid to move over so they won’t seem scummy. Like, there’s no other reason for this to be stalled as is. I’ve started my write up, and I’ll post it at day start unless forever reason they decide to kill me instead of the PR’s for WIFOM. (Hint: you both should and shouldn’t do that.) either way it’s a double edged sword.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Morality »

You guys want to hypo claim Vanilla cop actions again, or should Vanilla cop claim results?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1482, Morality wrote:You guys want to hypo claim Vanilla cop actions again, or should Vanilla cop claim results?
Unless Vanilla cop got a result, I think we should just hypo again.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1285, Morality wrote:
I'm on the right track, this whole fiasco has proved that to me. You might as well lynch me because I'm death tunneling Morality. If town thinks he's town then get rid of me because I'm only going to get in the way of any other wagons and try to bring it back here.
In post 501, necro wrote:And I don't know if anyone would give you the advice of trying to get yourself lynched because your direction in the game was temporarily stymied.
These statements are a little weird for me, as why say this kind of thing if you are a PR.

However, it doesn’t make sense to claim Vanilla Cop as scum right there, as you would eventually be going 1v1.

Then I thought of the potential you claiming Vanilla Cop as VT, hoping the actual Vanilla Cop realizes this.

I’m generally thinking you wouldn’t be so bold as to do that, so I’m going to assume you are VT claiming Vanilla Cop to take the night kill.

However, now scum is going to take that into consideration and might not kill you, so if you are the Vanilla Cop, you’re safe. Hopefully you figure out what I mean here.
Gonna put this right here.

Also, I think I’m nearly conf town at this point because I knew CT was VT claiming Vanilla Cop, and then he died.

Also, I no longer think LUV/Vander are scum together.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1485, UC Voyager wrote:Necro did not commit the kill.....that is all....I think he is scum, but PR scum. I didn't want to jail UNAh because that was to oBV... and Morality wasn't strong enough of a scum read...
To be fair, scum have a roleblocker, so in theory if they roleblocked you, which they killed Cheeky assuminy because they thought he was VT, I’m assuming you would have been roleblocked, so technically, Necro could have made the kill.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #114) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Morality »

*assumingly because they thought he was Vanilla cop.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #115) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1488, Chip Butty wrote:Boon, can you explain why there have been persistent calls for hype claims in this game? Is it because the cop is a vanilla cop? I'm not getting it, but Chaos, CT, and now you are calling for it. Is it a theory thing?
It’s to hide the identity of who is the Vanilla cop, but if they die, and flip Vanilla cop, we get their results by looking at their hypo claims.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Morality »

The identity of the Vanilla cop is incredibly obvious, and scum didn’t figure it out.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1488, Chip Butty wrote:Boon, can you explain why there have been persistent calls for hype claims in this game? Is it because the cop is a vanilla cop? I'm not getting it, but Chaos, CT, and now you are calling for it. Is it a theory thing?
Yes, because this is what you ask someone you have a guilty on.

I’m obviously the Vanilla Cop. Look through my posts. I checked Zulfy Night 1, which I hypo stayed already, and I checked Vander last night. Also Vanilla, which is why I just stated they aren’t a scum team.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #118) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Morality »

Looks like we’re in a 1v1.

You can lynch me first if you want, guys, but I’ve been putting it out there all game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #119) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Morality »

Look at my posting in response to CT.

I clearly stated he was likely VT claiming Vanilla Cop.

VOTE: Chip Butty

Rhah was pretty town anyways.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1500, Chip Butty wrote:Yeah good luck with that Boony. :D
Like congrats. I would have done the same thing if I were you. Scum likely don’t have a role block shot anymore, so Vanilla cop is dangerous in this position.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1506, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1501, Morality wrote: Rhah was pretty town anyways.
Didn't say he is town. Said he is vanilla.
Exactly. I don’t understand why people were targeting Rhah or staying Rhah night 1. That should show that you aren’t the Vanilla Cop.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1286, CheekyTeeky wrote:Wtf is wrong with you people. Why are you disproving my claim instead of scumhunting?
In post 1288, Chip Butty wrote:CT, I told you we were talking past each other. What happened on p49 is me trying to tell you not to make me say I thought you were probably VT fakeclaiming. I didn't at any point try to make out you are scum. The comedy thing here is nobody seems to be realising that EVERY claim under the hypo cop scheme is a vanilla cop hardclaim, so your "hardclaim" hardclaim didn't add anything new.

That is why i don't really think you are conftown. I was hoping more people would be able to comment before all this got explained, but i think Morality is probtown based on his response. Wave too, i think. Rhah's response i think might be frustrated town.
This shows that you had a hunch I was the Vanilla cop which is why said I’m prob town. You and your group probably wifom’d about it in thread which I posted was my entire reasoning for that post I made.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Morality »

@UC - Look at my Day 1. I pushed Zulfy all day. I hypo claimed that I targeted Zulfy as Vanilla Day 2.

I targeted Vander all day Day 2.

I also softed and was implying I was the Vanilla Cop all of Day 2 and even the beginning of this day phase. Chip picked up on this and claimed it before hand and guiltied me. I made it too obvious I didn’t have a guilty.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #124) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Morality »

Like looking in my ISO, I’m clearly the Vanilla cop.

And it’s clear why I investigated the targets I did, because they were my top scum reads.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #125) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Morality »

Like yesterday I had both of them on my scum team, and I came into this day phase stating they no longer were scum together because it’s physically impossible for them to be scum together, because there’s only once chance for a Vanilla result on scum.

Also, with 10 alive, as the Vanilla cop, along with my already investigated Vanilla result., I had 6 options to get a Vanilla result, 2 options to get not Vanilla, so it is actually more likely to get a Vanilla Result.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #126) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1285, Morality wrote:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #127) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1298, Morality wrote:
In post 1285, Morality wrote:Hopefully you figure out what I mean here.

Obviously this wasn't the case with Cheeky...
In post 1299, Morality wrote:because I wasn't trying to disprove it at all. But you ruined that whole thing.
I was basically claiming Vanilla Cop here yesterday, and was trying to tell CT.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #128) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Morality »

So here’s what happens if we lynch me.

I die, UC is killed, then you guys have to lynch Chip tomorrow.

Here’s what happens if we lynch Chip.

Chip dies, I am killed, and you guys have confirmed town in UC still alive.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #129) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Morality »

This isn’t my scum game...

I wasn’t even on Porkens.

I’m Uber aggressive as scum. I haven’t been on any leading wagons. Like wtf.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #130) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Morality »

You literally just said last day phase this is nothing like my last scum game, UC...

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #131) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1524, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1523, Morality wrote:This isn’t my scum game...

I wasn’t even on Porkens.

I’m Uber aggressive as scum. I haven’t been on any leading wagons. Like wtf.
yea you were on vanders all yesterday pretty much!
I was the ONLY one on him. If you look at my scum games, i generally have people following onto my pushes. And I wasn’t on him all day. I targeted LUV. And then I came into this day and explained why i reevaluated me thinking they are both scum because they are mechanically cleared as not scum together.

Also, I flat out stated I thought Cheeky was a VT fake claiming Vanilla Cop. Why would I kill there?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #132) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1527, UC Voyager wrote:though im trying to figure out how i wasn't killed last night....
Because scum thought Cheeky was Vanilla cop and vanilla cop is more dangerous than jail keeper here...pretty sure I stated this yeaterday.

Want to know what else I stated yesterday? That Cheeky was a VT.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #133) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1610, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Okay so the biggest things for me is the small amount of meta I have on Boon and Chip’s reaction to Cheeky claiming. I’m willing to let go the Rhah check and I guess I’m going to just have to get over no one being able to do VCA correctly on this site.

@Morality: What were you hoping to find in regards to your check? You know as well as we do that you don’t get any hard gulities as a vanilla cop so checking my slot and Vander seems pretty useless considering scum aren’t ever going to fake claim so early in this setup.

@Chip: Can you walk me through what you were thinking when Cheeky claimed? I can see Boon letting Cheeky fake claim and draw the night kill due to the kind of player he is.

Vander shot was anything but useless. I was the only PR left that wasn’t scum that could have been targeted. (UC was already claimed JK), so any not Vanilla result other than was a hard guilty. On top of that, I got a Vanilla result on your slot, so if I got a Vanilla on Vander, then that would be confirming you two can’t be partners, as there can’t be two goons.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #134) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Morality »

Zulfy was also my hard scum read throughout the day, although I did forget my 1 on 1 with Cheeky, and Vander I moved into the next day scum reading. The Zulfy check was because I was checking my gut. If you check when outed that result in my hypo claim, it’s fairly obvious I really got a Vanilla on Zulfy since I backed off of him temporarily. But I even eventually went back on yourslot, proving my paranoia and gut feeling was still there.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #135) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Morality »

@LUV - you talked about why didn’t I target a low content?

Zulfy was low content, even to the point where I wasn’t ever really around much when he was posting in the beginning. His activity went way down, so to me, that was low content, along with being one of he only ones who scum read him. I thought Rhah became incredibly obvious town during his near mislynch, then when he piggybacked onto Cheeky and I started getting annoyed and being a bit toxic, which generally happens when I think a town player is being dumb. Nonetheless, town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #136) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1619, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1618, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1616, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1614, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ah right.

Who did you check Night 2 Chip?
You're joking, right?
Meant Night 1.

Was trying to test you.
Again, are you joking? Do you remember that discussion about Rhah we just had?
He’s probably scum too.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #137) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Morality »

Stop this scum theatre.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #138) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Morality »

If I was scum, LUV would be scum waiting to be the hammer on me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #139) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Morality »

But he’s just scum trying to get some town cred from being the last one on.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #140) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1626, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What do we gain from that exchange as scum?
Distancing after town lynches chip tomorrow.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #141) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1629, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m waiting to vote because 3 players still haven’t checked in and a self-hammer cripples town here.
Why the hell would i self hammer? Im fucking town and anti self hammering.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #142) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1630, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:None of that exchange rules me and him together..
If I was scum, this would be scum theatre.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #143) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Morality »

By I’m town, so that and Chip is scum theatre.

LUV is lock scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #144) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Morality »

Associative are my specialty as scum. I guarantee if I were scum about to get lynched, I’d have setup multiple mislynches by now.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #145) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Morality »

Luv stopped talking because he realized how bad he looks after I flip.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #146) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1638, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No reason to continue to talk to confirmed scum.
I was thinking the same thing.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #147) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1639, Chip Butty wrote:Dude, it's only been 3 minutes since his last post lol...
3 minutes of pure lock scumminess.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #148) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Morality »

Luv is scum, Vander is town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #149) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Morality »

Una is also town, as with Necro, as with Rhah. UC is bottom of the barrel town.

Wave could be the last scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #150) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Morality »

And UC’s jailkeeper clears are reasons why he is the bottom of the barrel town. :lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #151) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1645, UC Voyager wrote:so im guessing

UnaH, LoudMouthLee, Morality
Good work. Really living up to your title.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #152) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Morality »

Luv is holding his vote. He’s scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #153) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1650, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1647, Morality wrote:

??????if your referring to the "mafia scum" below my username

do not bring outside influences into the game
I was referring to calling you Bottom of the Barrel Town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #154) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1652, Chip Butty wrote:You're flailing, Boonikins :P
Oh, Chip.

If only this was flailing.

This is all by design. ;) Every last bit of it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #155) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Morality »

This was all planned Day 1, by the way, whether I was guiltied or not.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #156) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1651, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1649, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Eh I don’t see anymore we can get out of the day and I think analyzing both players after they inevitability flip will serve us much more than the current back and forth going on now.

Intent to put Morality at L-1 at midnight
why do you intent to put someone at l-1......you intent to hammer....not put someone at l-1
Simple. He’s scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #157) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1658, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1653, Morality wrote:
In post 1650, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1647, Morality wrote:

??????if your referring to the "mafia scum" below my username

do not bring outside influences into the game
I was referring to calling you Bottom of the Barrel Town.
that isn't my title......

your just freaking out because the first scum is about to be found...

But it fits so well.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #158) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Morality »

I was always planning on being a martyr this game.

Honestly, this is a scum victory.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #159) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Morality »

Any of you guys see Death Note?

I’m Light at the end of the series.

This was always the plan in my first Mafia game on this account.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #160) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1661, UC Voyager wrote:scum would happily put someone at l-1!

He didn't obv......
Okay, bottom of the barrel.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1664, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1660, Morality wrote:
I was always planning on being a martyr this game.

Honestly, this is a scum victory.
how. even if you are town, Chip gets lynched tomorrow and there is one scum down! then UnaH gets lynched the next day. 2ed scum down. then LUV would be scum lynched after......third down
I actually kind of like you, though, let that be known.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #162) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Morality »

I was always trying to make my death beneficial this game. I set it up Day 1 with a Cheeky and Rhah. I set it up Day 2 with Vander and Luv.

Out WIFOM the WIFOM king.

Let’s play the game.

My presence will be felt the entirety of this game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #163) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Morality »

And if isn’t, then I already won. :)

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #164) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1667, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Boon cocky here :lol:
Only cocky when I’m confident I’ve won, just like Light Yagami.

I’m actually playing it quite well.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #165) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Morality »

You guys gotta remember, this is my role play account. Sometimes my words don’t match up correctly, but the thought process is always there.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #166) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1677, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1662, Morality wrote:Any of you guys see Death Note?

Spare us the villain monologue zzzzz. Do you seriously think anyone is going to attach any weight to anything you say now?
Villain? You have it all wrong. I am Kira. Criminals deserve to die, and I will be the god of the new world. You townsfolk make poor play after poor play, and will suffer because of it! I will be that martyr that sets my team’s goal to victory.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #167) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Morality »

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #168) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1677, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1662, Morality wrote:Any of you guys see Death Note?

Spare us the villain monologue zzzzz. Do you seriously think anyone is going to attach any weight to anything you say now?
Oh, but they will. Even if I am completely ignored, my presence will have impacted this game. Ta ta, criminals. For you have just been affected with some next level scum play.

In the scum thread, you will be able to see me setting up a Vanilla cop vs Vanilla cop from way early on.

I play much riskier and balls deep on my alts while scum to better my game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1676, UC Voyager wrote:We figured out the game....We should end day hammering morality.
Lynch unaH tomorrow
Then LoudMouthLee
Listen to this.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #170) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1685, Chip Butty wrote:I've never seen Death Note. I'm pretty sure I don't want to now.
Eh, people say it’s one of the greatest gateway anime’s of all time.

It’s actually pretty good, and is like on giant mafia game

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #171) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Morality »

Don’t watch the Netflix movie. I literally was angry watching the entire thing to he point of yelling at the tv, and I never do that.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #172) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1686, Chip Butty wrote:Okay people, I'm probably dead tonight. UnaH and LUV i think.
You’re probably correct.

Lynch LUV tomorrow.then go Unah.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #173) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Morality »

This is where I shine, Chip. Because my web was already spread out far before you voted me.

I came into this day phase expecting to be guiltied, to be honest.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #174) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1691, Chip Butty wrote:I don't really do anime.
Same. Not my thing.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #175) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Morality »

Would be hilarious if neither Chip or I were the Vanilla cop, LOL.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #176) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Morality »

By the way, I’m scum thread, I make it clear I was pretty sure Cheeky was a VT. I killed there so I could do my Vanilla cop thing. I was ready to die.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #177) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1698, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1692, Morality wrote:This is where I shine, Chip. Because my web was already spread out far before you voted me.

I came into this day phase expecting to be guiltied, to be honest.
Yeah, well I planned this before the game was even in signups.
That’s not very well thought out.

You left that up to chance. That’s just poor planning.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #178) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Morality »

Yeah, they’ll never expect you.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #179) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1701, Morality wrote:Yeah, they’ll never expect you.
Oops, this was meant for my other thread. My bad.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #180) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1703, Rhah wrote:Una is one of his partners
Trust this guy. He knows. I trust him.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #181) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1704, Chip Butty wrote:Nah, you just got nabbed, just like any other scum. Not buying your supervillain routine.
I’m not a super villain. I’m a hero.

(Also, I literally have it in my private thread that I was setting myself up for a Vanilla cop showdown.)

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #182) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Morality »

This is a scum victory.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #183) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1704, Chip Butty wrote:Nah, you just got nabbed, just like any other scum. Not buying your supervillain routine.
I do this as scum. I have literally claimed scum, purposely fake scum slipped multiple times, in the same game before and took like three days to get lynched.

Wavemode here was in that game. He pointed out one of my fake scum slips and laughed that nobody noticed anything.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #184) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1708, Chip Butty wrote:Yeah UnaH is worth a shot.
Yeah, Rhah knows what’s up.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #185) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1711, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1706, Morality wrote:

(Also, I literally have it in my private thread that I was setting myself up for a Vanilla cop showdown.)
Maybe, but i bet you thought you'd be the one to claim first.
Only if the Vanilla cop didn’t have a guilty.

I had to wait in case you had a guilty on my buddy.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #186) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1713, Morality wrote:
In post 1711, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1706, Morality wrote:

Maybe, but i bet you thought you'd be the one to claim first.
Only if the Vanilla cop didn’t have a guilty.

I had to wait in case you had a guilty on my buddy.

If you check beginning of Day phase, I was trying to get you to out yourself. Without the Vanilla Cop, this is very scum sided now. It was worth to go 1 for 1. Would I have liked to win the 1v1? Hell yeah, but that couldn’t have been completely expected. I had to be ready to die.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #187) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1714, Chip Butty wrote:Welp, gotta do stuff. Guess I die tonight. Remember :

DISREGARD EVERYTHING BOON HAS SAID SINCE I VOTED HIM.

Good luck, Town...
Too bad that won’t happen, and like I said earlier, this was happening far before you voted me. ;)

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #188) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1716, Rhah wrote:I mean I had you Day One. You just ad hommed into me towning you.
So? That’s how it always is for me.

I don’t mind being scum read as scum, because you have to be able to lynch me. Bar a guilty, I don’t generally get lynched, and it drives people in dead threads crazy.

All you did was give me a reason to be kept alive at night.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #189) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1718, Chip Butty wrote:DON'T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM.
It’s really a threat, isn’t it? This statement makes me giddy.

I’ll see you in the dead thread.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #190) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1724, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1720, Morality wrote:
In post 1718, Chip Butty wrote:DON'T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM.
It’s really a threat, isn’t it? This statement makes me giddy.

I’ll see you in the dead thread.
Probably not. I don't see the point of them.
To continue being part of the game to see how players react afterwards. It’s just a discussion thread. Even if you don’t like them, the point of them makes sense. When I mod games, I constantly make comments in my spectator threads.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #191) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1728, UC Voyager wrote:@mod

We did good guys.....we got scum #1

More like scum got scum. It’s more beneficial to scum at this moment.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #192) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Morality »

Like I said, I was always going down this game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #193) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Morality »

Don’t worry, UC. You won’t be dying.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #194) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1752, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1751, Rhah wrote:The fucking setup is open where it says 2-shot lol. He's hilarious.
I jail kept you night one
i jail kept Necro night two

possible UnaH just scum slipped and knows i was role blocked, and that i have one more!
You don’t get refunded your shot if you are roleblocked.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #195) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Morality »

Told you guys Mafia would win. :lol:

FL

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”