Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 50, Vanderscamp wrote:I'd also like to head necro's reasoning for his UC read but ATM he's my only townread for his refusal to share it.
He hadn’t posted since stating it. How did you have him refusing to share it here?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 75, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 72, UC Voyager wrote:meh...could just be me. i really like to see reasoning. it makes me feel safer than just voting or reading based on feeling. you know.....
In post 73, UC Voyager wrote:ima be honest. here is what im feeling

town
me (duh.)
Necro
CheekyTeeky
Zulph
Morality
Wave Mode

mafia
Rhah
??????'
????? (possibly. idk. might be 3)
???????? (probably not 4 lol)
Are you taking the piss, or are you a Sergtacos alt?
:dead:
In post 88, Luca Blight wrote:He's either going to be silly Town or silly scum, either way he'll be a nightmare to read.

The '
possibly 3 scum, probably not 4 lol
' thing felt a bit contrived, though.
I sense wanting to advocate for a policy lynch here. What was the scum motivation behind those series of posts?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 128, CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV if you're town I'm going to be mad. You're so obviously scum that it makes me think you aren't...but then you are, right?
Huh? Could you walk me through this? What’s been the motivation for his behavior?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 177, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 92, necro wrote:VOTE: UC Voyager

Easy game.
In post 158, necro wrote:VOTE: Rhah

Wagons are fun!!!
Naked votes raise red flags.

VOTE: necro
Why? They’re NAI.
In post 180, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 179, Zulfy wrote:
In post 143, CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV keeps digging a scum hole for himself (which I'll break down shortly) and this only makes it easier for scum to hide (as rhah 's weak scum read on me proved)
How does Rhah's weak scum read on you involve itself with UCV?
I was making a case for Una as town for suggesting PL on UCV. I said UCV being overtly scummy helped distract town from scum hunting properly...

e.g.
In post 131, Rhah wrote:I had planned on calling you mafia, but it was immediately overshadowed by UC being scummier, I think.
Then Rhah gets all uppity "omg CT is discrediting me bring it on I'll smash you" so like he's either usually hyperdefensive and irrational as town or he's scum; pushing shade on whoever hoping something sticks.
I think it’s just as distracting to keep talking about his play unless you have actual alignment inductive reasons to scum read him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 102, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

VOTE: Rhah

-----

Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
In post 113, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 102, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

VOTE: Rhah

-----

Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
I would like for you to tell me to tell me what is not true. Your first post is a naked vote and then you proceed to... talk about peeks. In what way is my observation dishonest? Also, this being the second thing you decide to post in the game thread strikes me a certain way. It's not a good feeling. Nevermind that you actually accompany your post with a vote on me.
:facepalm: I misread peeks as a shorthand for Cheeky.

UNVOTE: Rhah

Alright, now that I can actually read what you're saying, let's try this dialogue again. Why would you find it interesting that I only talked about setup strategy with my first post given that the only other things posted were greetings and random votes?

I don't like Chaos' opening so far. He enters just by suggesting the strategy regarding the vanilla cop (which to me seems as though it'd be as much benefit to scum as Town) and then disappears, not posting anything until called out on it by Rhah in .

His voting of Rhah, even if Rhah was actually talking about Cheeky instead of 'peeks', is weak/strange. He doesn't try to clear matters up with Rhah or try to understand why he saw his post in that light. It just feels like a defensive vote.

In all three posts he hasn't given a single read or idea, other than his setup 'strategy'. It seems a contrived opening the way he plants the seed of that idea and then disappears.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Chaos
I’m not too familiar with the strategy but I don’t think scum open with it. Just has the potential to draw in a lot of negative or unwarranted attention because not many of the current or newer players are familiar with it and most of those players aren’t going to be eager to try it without a really good reason too.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 339, Chip Butty wrote:I think Luca is town here. Not only does he provide detailed reasoning for what he says, but i can follow his logic pretty much everywhere, and that is difficult to maintain as scum as the game drags on. Early days yet, but a good feeling about this slot.
Maybe for you.

I’m not liking the basis of his push on Chaos.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 355, CheekyTeeky wrote:Damn Morality I think you're town because you wouldn't push me this hard knowing my flip. Otherwise suicide. Yeah I'm a fan of OMGUS so lynch me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: UCV
This pings me a bit and voting UCV again doesn’t do it any favors.

For some reason, I expect town to just double down here but that might me being too used to site meta.
In post 360, wavemode wrote:You're like TwoInAMillion
Nah :P

There’s a bit of lightheartedness to him that Two doesn’t have.
In post 370, necro wrote:Sorry I don't have any evidence, I've never played mafia before.
:lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 411, Morality wrote:
In post 409, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 403, Chip Butty wrote:What's 'beetlejuicing'?
It's when people (usually scum) show up whenever they're talked about (usually negatively).

I'm still going to make a case for why people should be on Morality's wagon. I'm just hungover so be patient.
So basically you’re waiting until you can figure out and get the timing right on the case to get people to sheep. Got it. Solid, but you should have just waited and then did it, rather than state that poor trajectory considering you stated a town read and then a scum read within a few posts without even me posting.

For those of you that it matters to, I am Boonskiies. I play on this account to change up my style a bit, and pretend I’m Light.

If you want to check the amount of times I’ve been pushed from being inactive and then posting a good amount on my intro, be my guest. I usually hit scum, and one of the three on me is lock scum. Like I said before, it’s probably not Rhah.

Acidphoenix’s read of me, I’m not sure what exactly it is, and Cheeky’s salty as fuck scum. Cheeky attacked my reasonings for things when I said “Assuming” and I didnt even really pursue it. Most of the way I speak is by design because I try to be a character on this account. The fact that Cheeky felt so defensive after a statement I made from “assuming”, which meant that was just a possible scenario that happened. Cheeky took it to heart and thought I’d start pushing her.

If you want to make this into a 1v1, be my guest. You’ll end up self destructing anyways.

VOTE: Cheeky
Una mentioned something about you earlier? Has he played with you on this account or do you two know each other outside of mafia? I ask because he did gave meta on you prior to you stating your main.

Oh and hi Boon!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 449, Morality wrote:I’m a reaction test player to the max. I sometimes claim like 5 different times in my town game.
Boon, the self-meta is just becoming cringe and hard to read now. It’s obvious that none of them is going to strongly consider it or even try to verify.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 602, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 525, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 365, CheekyTeeky wrote:Morality is scum. Doubt = zero.
You just said you don't think he'd be pushing as hard as he is on you if he's scum?...
When someone says something like doubt is zero on d1, i don't feel inclined to take subsequent reads too seriously. Not AI, but you really need to not overstate your case if you are town.
I think trying to hammer home cases on this site is needed. Especially when Day 1s average anywhere from 60 to a 100 pages. If you don’t want her overstating, what would you rather have her do? Do you believe she’s tunneling?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 744, necro wrote:Doesn't game solve, sits around pretending he's scumhunting by just complaining other people are bad. Doesn't provide content because waiting for other people to provide it (yeah that makes sense) and also has been acting for like an entire week now as if my playstyle for the first 2 days was just hurting the game so much.

Everyone's gotten over it basically or moved on at least, but Chip is clinging to it in a way that's just so fake. Like I'll lynch another scumread today but Chip just needs to be lynched.
Effort and lack of game solving isn’t AI.

I like the latter point but I think you’re exaggerating it a bit if I’m recalling correctly.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 901, Porkens wrote:Oink.
Porkens!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 977, Porkens wrote:I'm trying to make the point that Necro is probably scum with Cheeky and Rhah.

Why do you always do this? You often think the most intense pushes and arguments between two players are scum theater. You did it in Kidney Mafia and you’re doing it here. How you reached this conclusion beyond me if you have read. It’s also Day 1, without a scum flip you can’t look for distancing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1051, UC Voyager wrote:oh.....well then.....

VOTE: Porkens

i like the honesty, but you just made me revote you because you knew how to react....
Don’t like this.
In post 1061, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1057, Chip Butty wrote:CT, do you think UnaH and UCV are scumbuddies because they both tried the fakehammer manouevre? Yes, peeps, I can spell manouevre.
I don't know how to read UCV he always looks derp scum to me. Two people pulling off the same manoeuvre is a bit of a stretch to call AI, especially when one of them is UCV...
I’m not a fan of UCV’s latest vote and it might make me reevaluate him when I finish catching up but what is your experience with derp scum? I find scum who are incapable of being constantly in control of the game state and creating mislynch opportunities as well ensuring mislynches are more derp scum to me. His play overall doesn’t read like that to me. It reads like carefree newb town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1173, CheekyTeeky wrote:Necro has only one other game on MS. He was town in this game. I've read through it and find his play here is much different. I saw one trollish comment he made in early RVS but the rest of his game is really good, insightful and gamesolving. I even saw a colourful wall post of reads! With reasons!!

Granted it is not a strong meta argument as our sample size is 1 game, however the contrast is so jarring that I can only assume the necro we're playing with here is scum.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned Necro's transition this game? As I recall, he spent half of D1 trolling everyone, playing what Morality termed "to scummy to be scum that he's obv town;" But in a bizzare 180 on his previous behaviour, he starts trying to work with me to game solve. I'm not entirely sure if the timing is significant (or alludes to potential buddies), but his behaviour seemed to change after my Morality push fell to pieces. In hindsight I see it as opportunism to pocket me for one of two potential purposes:

First, if I was lynched, he would get town cred for reading me correctly/or defending me
Second, it was an attempt to divert me away from a scum buddy and manipulate my vote to further his scum agenda.

I did address the first issue with him in D1 to which he responded with ignorance of any potential benefits existing. The second issue I played along with to gather more info because I couldn't get anything more than null from reading him. Notice how he kept pushing Acid as a scum read but in the final VC, he's got Acid voting Chip (who he was also pushing as scum) and now Acid is magically dead with what looks like a smoking gun in Chip's hands.

My lynchpool for D2 is {Necro, Morality, UnaH}

If necro is not an appealing lynch to town today I'd like to know where everybody elses reads are atm.
I will say from what I know of necro, he would play like this as town just as much he would in whatever game you’re talking about.

I just can’t see him as scum here. There’s no aim or direction to his play other than being unapologetically blunt and trollish. Both in combination with each other just doesn’t strike me as a recipe to endgame as scum or to even make it to the next day.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1200, necro wrote:Yeah I can't really be bothered playing like I did that game. This site's deadlines are way too long, this game would literally be finished on most sites already.

It was a mistake signing up to another game here.
In post 1202, necro wrote:This site isn't though, lol.
You aren’t ever leaving though :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What’s the case on Chip again?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1276, Chip Butty wrote:That other game with Luca is Open 698, if anyone is interested.
I’ll read it in a bit
In post 1277, UC Voyager wrote:LUV

I'm pretty much conf town....because no one else claimed 2Shot JK
I know. I had you as town before you claimed though :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1282, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1270, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What’s the case on Chip again?
He scum claimed on pg 49. Then tried to turn it around on me. Read the interaction and tell me thats not TvS.

Also he still hasn't given thoughts on Morality vs Vanders which he said he would look into twice. How hard is it to read a page and give thoughts?
I’m not seeing it. It reads more like confusion with a hint of frustration out of not understanding the point of hypo claiming. I can see town getting upset there being how it’s critical time here.
In post 1287, CheekyTeeky wrote:3 people have tried to disprove my claim which I believe is anti-town and thus more likely scum motivated. Chip, Wave and Morality.
I don’t know what to make of that honestly but I doubt all 3 scum would do that. I can’t speak for Chip and Wave but Boon is experienced enough to know that scum don’t fake claim in an Open setup unless they can ensure the win. His analyzing of your claim seems like an attempt to create unnecessary wine in front of me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1302, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1252, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 50, Vanderscamp wrote:I'd also like to head necro's reasoning for his UC read but ATM he's my only townread for his refusal to share it.
He hadn’t posted since stating it. How did you have him refusing to share it here?
I don't understand how you could think this if you were reading the thread, but:
In post 31, Zulfy wrote:Don't make reads you're not gonna explain.
In post 32, necro wrote:I'll do whatever I want, thanks.
Missed that. My bad.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Rip
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t understand anything about your last post Lee other than you scum read UCV and seem to be attempting to do some sort of VCA without a scum flip.

Who is scum if you find out UCV is confirmed town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I find that many people don’t do VCA correctly for me or most towns to get information out of it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t think he missed that you claimed because he mentioned your Day 2 play UCV. Are you counterclaiming Lee?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1351, LoudmouthLee wrote:(sigh) When did that claim happen?

Replacing is hard. I must have missed it (and I read pretty carefully.) Can someone point to me when that happened? That kinda throws my whole case out the window and need to reassess. Sorry, people.
I don’t know how you could have missed it. You found his logic to be faulty today and didn’t see the claim that was bolded and right at the beginning of the day? Something doesn’t sit right.

My head says scum don’t soft counterclaim here but my gut thinks you are scum who were confident but quickly backpedaled after seeing the reaction to you implying UCV’s fake claiming.
In post 1358, Rhah wrote:Rofl these necro townreads
Could say the same for the necro scum reads :neutral:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1386, Morality wrote:To be fair, our PR's are pretty worthless at this point with this being an open setup with a roleblocker in it. They're basically just IC's at this point.
VOTE: Morality

This feels like a perspective slip.

We can still possibly hit the role blocker if we lynch scum today and our PRs can also choose not to act. UCV can choose not to act and then claim he used up his last shot on Day 3 for example if scum choose to block him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1393, Morality wrote:
In post 1392, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1386, Morality wrote:To be fair, our PR's are pretty worthless at this point with this being an open setup with a roleblocker in it. They're basically just IC's at this point.

This feels like a perspective slip.

We can still possibly hit the role blocker if we lynch scum today and our PRs can also choose not to act. UCV can choose not to act and then claim he used up his last shot on Day 3 for example if scum choose to block him.
This actually a perspective slip on your part, to be honest.

Sure, UC can choose not to act. Cheeky has not point for that. UC was clearly not going to do that.

I don’t see Una flipping scum at all, and this is all clearly in my posts.

The only one you could possibly see that or push that as a “perspective slip” is if you are scum.
Nope.

I don’t scum read Una either but he very well could flip scum as well the roleblocker. That’s a reality I feel town consider regardless of their read on him. You also painting our two confirmed PRs as just ICs like that’s still not a good thing is also something I don’t think comes from town here either.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1396, Morality wrote:That’s a great thing. You are misrepping me. I was stating that in contrast to them expecting their results to matter. Una has no point to defend me in this situation if scum, unless I’m scum with him. I obviously know I’m not scum with him, therefore I know Una’s not going to flip scum, mixed in with myself generally town reading Una. Nearly every game I have played with him, I don’t think I’ve ever been incorrect with reading Una. A large Normal just finished where he was a Mafia Traitor Day 1, everyone was calling him obv town, and I absolutely didn’t agree. I also used his posts to find and death tunnel the last two remaining mafia afterwards, so I feel i’m above par with reading Una, so no, to me, it isn’t a possibility right now.
How did I misrepresent you? I didn’t gave a false or misleading account of anything. I’m simply just stating that the way you pointed that out felt like you were trying to make it seem like a bad thing. Confirmed town are still confirmed town regardless if their results can be potentially tampered with.

I’m not interested in your experience with Una and I’m not sure why you’re bringing it up. It’s nice that you have had success reading him but you can still be wrong. I can still be wrong. I don’t even think you go way back with him or anything based on his join date so it’s not hard to imagine you can be wrong here. Town just like that can not only be right back in this but also in a perfect position to outright win it if he does flip scum and is the roleblocker here. So you stating that Cheeky and UCV are essentially ICs at this point doesn’t quite add up unless you’re scum.
In post 1397, Morality wrote:You’ve also seen me as scum in two recent games. When was I scum read in those games like I am here? You’ve seen my scum games. I’m generally universally town read as scum with like one person pushing me as scum, and pushed as scummy and manipulative as town, because I’m a hard reaction test player who likes getting in 1v1’s.

You say you aren’t sloppy as scum. Guess what? You aren’t being sloppy here. Town you generally don’t care whether or not you’re “sloppy” which in general gets you town read by me. You see this to not be true since you knew I already scum read your slot.
You mean only in The Apartment? Outside of that game I have not. The self-meta is something that I don’t have time for Boon
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No. I said that you pointing out that this is an Open setup that contains a roleblocker makes them essentially ICs sounded like you were trying to make it out like it still isn’t nice that we have two confirmed town right now. None of that is misrepresenting you. It is giving my opinion on something you said and your reaction here quite frankly is telling.

What’s not adding up is your declaration that they’re just ICs right now. They’re still PRs. Una flipping scum and being role blocker being the worst scenario for scum doesn’t make it any less farfetched. I don’t have a read on him but I don’t have a problem taking my reads to the grave. Me bringing up that you are not taking into account this scenario isn’t me pushing it, it’s me pointing out that your thought process is coming from someone who’s informed.

Also I said I wasn’t following after I replaced out of that game when it was over so you can’t use that as an example of me knowing your scum game. Two games wouldn’t even count as a decent sample size.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No point in arguing with scum any further.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Skimmed. I’m not a fan of gambits so despite being impressed, I’m a bit bothered that one of you willingly decided to role swap.

At a glance, Morality being the vanilla cop makes a ton of sense given who he targeted and how he subtly hinted at knowing that Cheeky was fake claiming. I’m also in agreement with his thoughts on Rhah’s play but I know that not everyone is as confident in their reads as Boon is. Speaking of that confidence, those who are familiar with Boon have to wonder why target my slot given how strong the Zulfy read? I’d like to think Boon would choose a player who was low-content or a lurker as opposed to a scum read due to how often he puts a lot stock in his reads.

On the other hand, I recall Chip being very intrigued regarding the hypo claiming strategy that Omega brought up. I don’t sense any ulterior motives in the tone of this post and it honestly reads like someone who is not only curious about their role, but is unsure of how to handle it. I like to think this alone is enough for me to believe him over Morality but I really don’t like him questioning the Rhah wagon and claiming to have checked him Night 1 as well as citing vote counts without any context to accuse Morality of not scum reading my slot or Vander. There’s also his reaction to Cheeky which reads more to me like he genuinely doesn’t know as opposed to being informed.

Torn.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Rhah, what makes you suspect me? Something about my predecessor?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1583, Rhah wrote:Una is comfortable actually pushing me as scum now that CT is dead and he's not going to be wagoned today.

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Rhah, what makes you suspect me? Something about my predecessor?
Nope.
Then? :dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think who scum sends to do the kill in this setup on Day 1 largely depends on who they think the PRs are, how skillful they think said people are, and what their reads are.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It probably isn’t Rhah but I think paranoia will creep in if he is alive late game. At least for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Self explanatory.

I think assuming scum know of tracker and just send a goon is dangerous in my opinion.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yes.

I’m saying just because scum know of a tracker doesn’t mean they’ll send their goon. Scum are going to have a certain group of people heading into Night 1 that they believe could be the tracker, gauge those players reads, and then send whoever they don’t mine going down based on those reads.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Of course but you’re not taking into account who scum might have believed to be the tracker Night 1 or a scum team that doesn’t mind bussing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Basically what I’m saying is, don’t assume what scum would and wouldn’t do. One of you or Morality and UCV are the only confirmed town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

:dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I sympathize a lot with UCV in terms finding the last scum. I don’t see Una or nerco so for me it’s between Lee, Vander, and wavemode.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Okay so the biggest things for me is the small amount of meta I have on Boon and Chip’s reaction to Cheeky claiming. I’m willing to let go the Rhah check and I guess I’m going to just have to get over no one being able to do VCA correctly on this site.

@Morality: What were you hoping to find in regards to your check? You know as well as we do that you don’t get any hard gulities as a vanilla cop so checking my slot and Vander seems pretty useless considering scum aren’t ever going to fake claim so early in this setup.

@Chip: Can you walk me through what you were thinking when Cheeky claimed? I can see Boon letting Cheeky fake claim and draw the night kill due to the kind of player he is.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Ah right.

Who did you check Night 2 Chip?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1614, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ah right.

Former was towards Morality.

Just need that answered and I think I’m sold. Consider my vote on Morality until everyone has checked in. Don’t want a self-hammer here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1616, Chip Butty wrote:

You're joking, right?
Meant Night 1.

Was trying to test you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1615, Morality wrote:@LUV - you talked about why didn’t I target a low content?

Zulfy was low content, even to the point where I wasn’t ever really around much when he was posting in the beginning. His activity went way down, so to me, that was low content, along with being one of he only ones who scum read him. I thought Rhah became incredibly obvious town during his near mislynch, then when he piggybacked onto Cheeky and I started getting annoyed and being a bit toxic, which generally happens when I think a town player is being dumb. Nonetheless, town.
I haven’t read my predescessor’s ISO but I’m having trouble with you checking him considering going into Night 1, neither result would have significant effect on your read on him without a PR flip.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1619, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1618, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1616, Chip Butty wrote:

You're joking, right?
Meant Night 1.

Was trying to test you.
Again, are you joking? Do you remember that discussion about Rhah we just had?
I’m just messing around :lol:

I think it’s Morality.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What do we gain from that exchange as scum?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m waiting to vote because 3 players still haven’t checked in and a self-hammer cripples town here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

None of that exchange rules me and him together..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Or you’re caught scum and want to limit discussion in order to prevent associatives.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No reason to continue to talk to confirmed scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Eh I don’t see anymore we can get out of the day and I think analyzing both players after they inevitability flip will serve us much more than the current back and forth going on now.

Intent to put Morality at L-1 at midnight
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1651, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1649, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Eh I don’t see anymore we can get out of the day and I think analyzing both players after they inevitability flip will serve us much more than the current back and forth going on now.

Intent to put Morality at L-1 at midnight
why do you intent to put someone at l-1......you intent to hammer....not put someone at l-1
I do whatever I want :]
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Boon cocky here :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

For those who haven’t posted, if you’re town, get in here by midnight or by the end of Game 7 of the World Series. We got one!

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Pretty much.

Just wanna give everyone a chance to get final thoughts because I know he will self-hammer. I go into work at 4pm EST and will be home by 10pm EST. Game 7 should be at 4+ hours so that’s way more than enough time.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You and Chip don’t want to wait?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Fuck it. His partners obviously aren’t going to talk and I’m probably going to be too drunk off baseball to get on here anyway.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

L-1
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

:facepalm:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Where is the mod? :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Can someone explain the case on Una like I’m 5?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1596, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yes.

I’m saying just because scum know of a tracker doesn’t mean they’ll send their goon. Scum are going to have a certain group of people heading into Night 1 that they believe could be the tracker, gauge those players reads, and then send whoever they don’t mine going down based on those reads.
In post 1597, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Of course but you’re not taking into account who scum might have believed to be the tracker Night 1 or a scum team that doesn’t mind bussing.
In post 1603, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Basically what I’m saying is, don’t assume what scum would and wouldn’t do. One of you or Morality and UCV are the only confirmed town.
In regards to Rhah, UCV.

He’s not confirmed as nice as that would be.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

When did you two start to scum read Una? I’ll just reread from that point.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If you don’t answer my previous two questions, I’m going to just think my assumption that there is no alignment indicative reasons to scum read him is correct
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1818, Rhah wrote:
In post 1815, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you don’t answer my previous two questions, I’m going to just think my assumption that there is no alignment indicative reasons to scum read him is correct
You already saved him once. I'll do the whole case later today.
Huh? Saved him from what?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn’t. Why is he talking as if he knows that’s a bad thing though?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m going to follow nerco. I’m not a fan of wave’s recent post.

VOTE: wavemode
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There’s no context behind any of those votecoumts he posted :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Self-explanatory really..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m going to wait on Rhah..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: Replace me. I have a lot of things on my mind and I'm not in a really good headspace right now. Sorry :(

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”