Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 13, Quick wrote:Slow game. Looks like everyone has confirmed? Why the lack of posts?

Assemblrotws, any reason for the vote? Anything at all?
Eh. It's a Friday, and the weekend. Not to mention this game is pretty straight forward, so there is little need to discuss game mechanics. Ultimately this game is going to come down to good ol' raw scumhunting!

By the way, why are you asking Assembl for reasons for his vote when the person he is voting has yet to even comment?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 34, lucca261 wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

hey people, what's up?
I knew your name looked familiar. You were in that unpleasant Watchman game.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 29, Jamiet99uk wrote:What's EBWOP?
Means they f'ed up a post, and re-quoting it to make corrections.
In post 30, Jamiet99uk wrote:Also by the way, does this site have an automatic vote counter or anything?
The mods inform us. Though I've heard talk about trying to get this feature about.
In post 36, Jamiet99uk wrote:Not much happening so far.

##CALL GM
What's the current vote count?
The only "
wagon
" is you. At this stage of the game you could just do a quick scroll through and find that out :wink:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Aubrey »

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... reviations

^ For the record, I found this to be very helpful when I first started here on MS. Has a good amount of the abbreviations used.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 59, lucca261 wrote:
In post 35, Aubrey wrote:
In post 34, lucca261 wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

hey people, what's up?
I knew your name looked familiar. You were in that unpleasant Watchman game.
was that the one that Grey got force replaced and everybody was fighting everyone? I think I remember that. it made me quit mafia, for like, six months. so, how are ya? any reads so far?

VOTE: Cheeky

serious vote.
Yea. That was the one. Cheers to hoping this one is better.

--
as for reads, I don't have anything super sufficient yet.

I'm not overly keen on Jamie right now as everyone else is. , asking for a vote count after two pages in, just reads as an attempt to seem productive and concerned about the general game state. 3 scrolls & a back-space button would have given him the info he needed. His most recent post, , also rubs me the wrong way a bit. It makes me wonder if he is trying to figure out the site meta, so that he doesn't step on toes later, when he should just play the game as he sees fit naturally. When I transitioned to MS from my home site, I don't remember being really concerned with the site meta, and began to understand it through my own experiences.

I also don't see his vote overly towny either as everyone is saying it is. Scum know town wants to get out of RVS, so naturally they will also be looking for reasons to vote someone with stronger reasoning than RVS.

--

Chisa I like simply because they are being open & throwing out reads in . Haven't done a deeper read on whatever they and cheeky are currently arguing about.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 102, Jamiet99uk wrote:I'm thinking about our Masons. Important we keep them alive if we can. They effectively have a 1-shot copscan.
no, I think we should hunt them down vigorously until they see the rope
:)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 107, Jamiet99uk wrote:Right Aubrey, you're so very, very clever, you win the game on you own. I'll just sit here and not post anything.
I'm not trying to be a complete dick, but saying "
Guys let's try and not kill the masons
" is basically equivalent to saying, "
Guys, to beat the game we need to kill scum.
" It's just not progressive talk whatsoever, but rather stating the obvious. Once again, it just comes off as talk for the sake of seeming active.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Aubrey »

X person, scummy as hell. Masons attempt to recruit, and see if it is successful. Yes, town. No, scum.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 0, Torque wrote:During one night during the game, the mason team may attempt to recruit another member. If you attempt to recruit town, they will be added to the masonry as "Recruited Mason". If you attempt to recruit mafia, the attempt will fail.
In post 102, Jamiet99uk wrote:I'm thinking about our Masons. Important we keep them alive if we can. They effectively have a 1-shot copscan.
@Jamiet, I don't see any difference or innovation between what you said, and what
should
already be common knowledge though. That is where I'm coming from.

--

Spoiler: Response to Jamiet's Quote Issues
Pre-Edit: It's common to quote what it is you're responding to in order to make it easier for players to understand what was being talked about in the future and at times in the present. Especially when people look through your ISO. If you don't know already, click the (ISO) Button beside my post#. You'll now see every post I've posted in the thread. Imagine how confusing it could be to understand what/who someone was talking about after 5 or 6+ weeks pass, and you're looking at posts from the very beginning of the game. Or if you notice something a few pages back. Or use it like I've done to compare or contrast. It also acts as a nice File'n system between what you're talking about & what someone else said.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I seriously hope he just didn't understand your word choice, and already understood that mason concept. Regardless, that post to me still is a basic post I can see coming form scum in order to generate content during the awkward opening phrase of the game. Say or do something that I think would more than likely come form a town mindset, and my nerves may settle about you.

--

I also don't understand where you get this idea that I'm acting all high and mighty towards you. If you just hate being suspected, then why are you playing mafia? If it's because I'm trying to be nice, and help you with the MS interface like I wish people would have done more with me, than I'll keep my mouth shut & let you just figure it out on your own.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 136, Jamiet99uk wrote:Current Scumreads:

Awoo
Lucca261
Assemblerot
So, what's the deal with the first 2. Assembl I can guess.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Aubrey »

Quick skim while at work. Saw this,
In post 157, Maki Harukawa wrote:Don't think Quick/Aubrey are partners with this I wanna know why Aubrey jumped in here instead of letting Assme answer and then putting in your 2 cents seems a bit wkish
Because it was an obvious RVS post. I didn't need Assem to confirm that.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Aubrey »

It's a classic Scooby Doo opening scene for Halloween. What's wrong with you Mr. Half nude demon glowing eyes. :dead:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 159, Maki Harukawa wrote:Was this topic important what so ever or more so banter for you Chisa?
Understanding how the world perceives oneself is typical, and all that really read as.
In post 159, Maki Harukawa wrote:I'm scared that I agree with most of this (my) post.
In post 166, Maki Harukawa wrote:need to see more from Aubrey
......Okay.
In post 176, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't know who I want to vote in the 2 because I doubt it's scum vs scum (Cheeky and Awoo)
I initially had some town vibes from this, but then paranoia set in. Whatever happened to this, "
I feel good about my vote on Awoo
" thing. I can't help but wonder if this is just a tactic to see how the positions of these two players develop down the line.
In post 185, Epic Fial wrote:MY NAME IS ERIC BUT POEPLE CALL ME EPIC BECAUSE OF MY LAST NAME.
Firts. Poeple. Fial. All caps.
I'm onto you.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 194, Epic Fial wrote:Maybe scum are lurking weebs in this game. Another possibility is that they are posting a lot but are not weebs. So I'm going to be considering both weebs and non-weebs, and people who are lurking and people doing the opposite of that, whatever it is called. On the other hand, they might be in the middle somewhere. Nearly certain we can hit scum in one of those groups.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Aubrey »

Sass overload.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Aubrey »

@Jamiet, Could you please conform to the normal practices of quoting here. Your method is visually and initially confusing. You being an anarchist to the quoting system won't change it. At the very least use quotation marks and italics.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 202, Lalendra wrote:
In post 182, northsidegal wrote:
In post 187, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't mind a wagon doesn't mean I sr Jamie I want to know why people tr Jamie because from what I'm getting he's very towny to some people that I'm not seeing.
Why wouldn't you mind a wagon on someone you don't scumread? Is he null for you at the moment?
I feel like this is a question with an obvious answer that doesn't exactly need to be asked. At the end of the day, one shouldn't overly mind wagons on scumleans or null leans. Maki obviously didn't town read the slot, so...What's there to get exactly from this.
In post 203, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 199, CommKnight wrote:UNVOTE:

Gotta finish up my paper for my next class then I'll be back after the class is over. But I think gut is gonna kick in for a while here for reads.
Your gut is good when you're town. Just make sure to prove to me that you are.
.....Are the two of you friends or something? If you're town, you'll need to actually prove yourself to everyone as well. You are no innocent child. If this isn't friendly banter, it just comes off as an awkward thing to say as town to me.

--

Epic comes off as a joke account. If he doesn't start taking the game semi seriously, he'll probably need to be exterminated at some point. Scum will keep problematic slots around, and problematic slots are not good for the town to have around for the later game. Take that for what you will. I'm not above lynching slots that I think will be unreadable.
In post 209, lucca261 wrote:question: what do you thought about jamie explanation of the readlist?
Post ? I don't remember having a huge reaction to it. They seemed somewhat generic at the time. He's still voting Awoo for a early day 1 vote that has changed. I'd like to know what he thinks about newer events regarding Awoo a bit more, and how those events are effecting his stance on the slot. The Assemble suspicions are understandable, but a safe spot to suspect in general. Your slot in which he didn't like your semi naked vote during the very beginning of the game was another kind of generic place to throw suspicion as well.
In post 220, Quick wrote:I think Aubrey is kinda suspect for not giving as good of content
I mean...Okay. Please, by all means, engage with that not as good content and push it. push it. push it real good.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Aubrey »

My brain is turning to slush, and I'm starting to just numbly read things. I hope I didn't overestimate the workload on my shoulders.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Underestimate*

Fucking slushy brain.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 255, Jamiet99uk wrote:It seems to me that Epic Fial and Aubrey are both voting for me because they don't like my style, rather than for anything that actually makes me seem likely to be scum.

Kek.
I'm sorry that I think your coasting, not addressing my concerns, and producing Eh content.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Aubrey »

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Aubrey »

While you're****** here, plz explain this style of yours that I'm voting on as well cause that doesn't make sense to me. It's not like I'm voting you because you refuse to quote properly.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Aubrey »

Is 256 not clear? Look for the indirect question.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Jamiet. I'm in my phone, and severely hate quoting when I am. That being said, how are you missing the one section that is specifically about you in which I state what I'd like to see from you starting with the 3rd sentence in I believe. It's plain as day. I also fail to believe that you really think I'm solely voting you for anarcist quoting methods, so plz explain to me how I'm voting you for stylistic choices.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 274, lucca261 wrote:thinking awoo is scum. this last post feels like someone who is trying to participate, rather than trying to scumhunt.
Eh. I actually don't mind the vote to much though. Lalendra has kinda been taking a backseat a hair I feel, so I get the coasting vibe.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 234, Aubrey wrote:He's still voting Awoo for a early day 1 vote that has changed. I'd like to know what he thinks about newer events regarding Awoo a bit more, and how those events are effecting his stance on the slot.
@Jamiet, This was the indirect question I mentioned btw.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 307, Jamiet99uk wrote:kinda buried in a big block of text and not directly addressing me.
That whole block of text under Lucca's quote was about you. :lol: This might be site meta differences, but just because I start talking about 1 player doesn't mean that whole post will be about one single player.
In post 308, Jamiet99uk wrote:Having re-read Awoo I no longer scumread him (not her, sorry it was the female picture). Awoo seems to be looking carefully at people's reactions which is good scumhunting play. I particularly agree with this response to Lucca261. It's egregiously scummy to want to know what people think you would do or say as scum (so you can later avoid doing or saying things that will get you scumread).

VOTE: UNVOTE until I can properly reread Lucca.
So let me get this straight. You originally scumread the slot, but that slot didn't keep your interest that much moving forward until you were pressured into expanding on your read? This is a red flag to me. If you scum-read a slot, they should hold a good amount of your attention. As the slot begins to change, shouldn't you take note of that instead of being
forced
into recap? It's stuff like this that hints artificially suspecting people to me.
In post 309, CommKnight wrote:Aubrey was the only one who really got past me.
:good: That was a fun game. I was wondering when you'd list out your credentials.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 327, Jamiet99uk wrote:Lalendra is doing the exact same thing with a vote from the shitphase still being on me because, as Lalendra has said, they haven't had a better option yet. Do you scumread Lalendra for that behaviour, Aubrey?
I don't remember her being forced to talk about her initial read unlike yourself. Did she not come in and say "
yeah I scum-read them, but it changed.
" Where as you were forced by me to talk about it & then changed. It all goes back to the quote below.
In post 325, Aubrey wrote:If you scum-read a slot, they should hold a good amount of your attention. As the slot begins to change, shouldn't you take note of that instead of being forced into recap?
That is the key difference. If my memory is fuzzy, do let me know. Wrote this quickly, and didn't have time to backtrack.
In post 327, Jamiet99uk wrote:Do you scumread Lalendra for that behaviour, Aubrey?
I'm not a fan of the slot already, so what are you trying to get at with this even if my memory is incorrect.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

back to work.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Jamiet, your basically arguing "
if you're wrong one time, you must be scum
." That's a bit outlandish, and seems like you're twisting his bravado into a potential smoking gun. Town, nor scum, will aggree to the deal you're providing him below.
In post 342, Jamiet99uk wrote:- If I sheep your vote this turn, and (y)our target is lynched, and flips TOWN, then you agree that YOU will be the lynch tomorrow
Comm has already admitted that he can be wrong occasionally while being confident in his reads & accuracy. Town you should understand this, and just hold him to so many mis-lynches before saying enough is enough. That forces him to be somewhat accountable. Furthermore,
In post 363, Jamiet99uk wrote:I will agree follow him, and to vote for myself today, if he agrees that he will lead a D2 lynch on *himself* if I flip town.

What's it to be, CommKnight? I am not afraid to die.
This looks like a scum suicide ploy to relief yourself of pressure.

-- pre-edit: AND I SEE NOTH JUST SAID PRETTY MUCH WHAT I SAID. AWESOME. TIME WELL SPENT. :lol:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 347, lucca261 wrote:Aubrey is getting a little bland to me. whenever I interact with him, I come back thinking he is town, but when unquestioned, he's kinda one note on pushing Jamie so far. so back to null too.
Hi.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 377, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4, Aubrey wrote:"Such an awkward opening" VOTE: jamiet!
You’re another Open Queue regular.

Why is that an awkward opening? It’s just an opening. What isn’t an awkward opening?
Inside joke. If you're really curious, you can view the previous thread to understand it.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 375, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m just going to state he’s town because it seems easier than dealing with him right now.
LMFAO
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'd like examples from Flavor personally. Wall posting isn't scummy in itself, and that seems to be partial to his suspicion. I'd like to see what he is seeing as fluffing and fabricating. I didn't mind Lucca giving out all his reads onto players, simply because it limits movability for scum inherently.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 382, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fair enough.

I don’t like Maki’s and Lucca’s back and forth a few pages back. Something about it’s weird to me.
The whole both could be scum/one of them likely is scum seems like theatre bailing each other out, and allowing both onto multiple mislynches with reasoning, while distancing away from each other.
or is this where you're solely pulling that from?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I've never understood what people mean by chainsaw, nor do I really care to. It's like people screaming OMGUS every time they turn around like it actually means something and worth acting on. Regardless, Lucca doesn't interest me right now based on a generic view I have for scum and town. If he's scum, he's tying his hands behind his back by giving reads like he is. More likely to come from a town mindset in my opinion.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Aubrey »

So I lied and got curious.

"
a player who defends another player by attacking the other player's attacker
". Where the hell did people come up with the term "chainsaw" for this. Shield & Sword would be such a better term. :roll:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Aubrey »

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Aubrey »

GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND USE A COMPUTER.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Aubrey »

<3 with love - Aubrey.

This has been a public service announcement.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Aubrey »

well, FUCK. My day is now officially ruined.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Aubrey »

We've already had a similar conversation with Jamiet after he said something else previously that was soft claimish at the very beginning of the game. It should have been already quietly determined to everyone he wasn't a mason.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 442, Aubrey wrote:We've already had a similar conversation with Jamiet after he said something else previously that was soft claimish at the very beginning of the game. It should have been already quietly determined to everyone he wasn't a mason.
Wasn't likely*
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Aubrey »

My work break is up. Ta ta for now!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Aubrey »

Hey guys, I'll hopefully be catching up sometime today. Been enjoying Halloween weekend activities. :dead:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Aubrey »

Commenting as I catchup:
In post 486, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 467, CommKnight wrote:{CheekyTeeky}
{Awoo, Aubrey}
{northsidegal, Maki Harukawa, Chisa Yukizome}
{Flavor Leaf, Quick, Epic Fial}
{Jamiet99uk, Lalendra, lucca261}

Definitely a bit firmer of a readlist than before. I want to brush Jamiet off as a noob!Town. But his play is just soo scummy. Like I don't know any other site that I have ever played on that would read his play as town. So I can't even say "Oh, it's the culture over there." Because I bet if I entered the site, it definitely isn't.

Also his bitching about the mod and replacements seems like he's trying to push the topic away from himself. Blaming it on the community when every mafia forum I used before this has always had a reserve list in case of site flakes or people taking on more than they can handle at the time. This is the first site where the game begins without a reserve list already made up that I've been to though. But that also means a lot of other sites are use to people replacing out or bailing as well. So his attitude is unneeded.

I think I'm just waiting to see some flips though before I can get into figuring this one out. There's a few ways it can go and I'm trying to do it where mafia are forced to out themselves.
Wtf is this shit? How is that possibly ai? And are you always this obsessed with your gut? Is it because you are up your own ass so far? I read through one of those games you boasted about, and you were freaking clueless. And in that game you were boating about yet another game where you caught Assemblerotws because of some dumb crumb thing. I bet you'll be telling your grandkids about it one day?

In short, this game is boring as shit. Let's fight! Have at you!
This is just all around weird to me. He's pushing someone you scum-read, yet your counter post reads more like a emotional/defensive post in favor of the very slot you dislike. I'd expect your post to have more of a neutral/apprehensive tone about it, than this spit-fire one. Especially since you both agree that Jamiet is a questionable slot at the very least in this time span. (edit: okay I see you actually later voted for him. Don't know why you waited until later, but K. Interested to hear this whenever it comes.)
In post 482, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol yes I have an air of crazed confidence/arrogance which I love about me
In post 487, CheekyTeeky wrote:No my playstyle almost always gets me lynched early, I do plan on working out why that is at some point.
LOL, a overconfident & arrogant townie usually brings about their own demise sometimes. Transend usually gets lynched or almost lynched in his games it seems. I miss him.
In post 493, Jamiet99uk wrote:Because otherwise it's too obvious who's getting mason'd
In post 493, Jamiet99uk wrote:You are misreading my intentions. I'm not attempting to get Masoned. If I am not a Mason the Masons should definitely not attempt to Mason me. I would strongly discourage any such action!
He's not arguing that you're attempting to get mason'd, but rather arguing that the masons would attempt to mason you, Which might I add is a really bad move on Awoo's part if town. talking about anything regarding masons only limits the man pool for scum to kill in, and gives them extra input. Furthermore, killing a person you think is likely to flip town, is just anti town completely.
In post 499, Maki Harukawa wrote:You know when I saw Awoo's post I was like *perks eyebrow* myself but I think it's so honest that scum doesn't need to say a line like that I don't think scum Awoo looks at that post and clicks submit
I can see scum pushing a case they thought could easily pass as a policy lynch, yet help keep their hands clean by keeping the door open through saying they don't think it will flip scum...
In post 504, Quick wrote:I am also starting to TR Jamie
I don't town-read the guy alone, but his wagon sure got interesting.
In post 507, Awoo wrote:You know, I just taking a shower and I was thinking to myself "Wait a minute, in hindsight that post I just made was antitown as hell.
Daaaammnnnnn straight.
In post 515, Lalendra wrote:Sigh. I really don't want to townread Jamie after all that, but UNVOTE:

I already had some doubt, and his last few posts felt very Towny to me. And now I'm back at square one.
This whole "
whelp back to square one thing
" just reads as you waiting around to see how things develop. If anybody town-reads this slot, plz step forward.

VOTE: Lalendra

Tired of this shadow sneaker. You don't come across as someone really pushing their own cases, nor a lime light fighter. Questionable characteristics.

--

on page 22, going shopping. Momma needs a new pair of sneakers!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Aubrey »

F, why do the longest posts have to be the last few!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Aubrey »

F it, I'm tired. I've lightly skimmed past post .

In post 573, Jamiet99uk wrote:purport
Whelp, I learned a new word today! phonetically it sounds awful though.

--

Me thinky ppl hatey Mr. Commy because they dislike his ego more so than for scummy reasons. Keep this is mind when reading him. His groupings (though without backing) do remind me of my first encounter with him a bit. He did however have confirmed flips back then before performing wagon analysis.

Spoiler: Example
viewtopic.php?p=9137462&user_select%5B% ... 7#p9137462
Posts 908 909.

Again the only difference here is how much time had pasted between this game and the former. That being said, these groupings of his feel familiar, and I like that from a meta strand-point. Hopefully he can do something that will help me read the slot better, so I can move away from a flimsy meta read. All this being said, suspecting him because of ego, or using a wide-net to group players, probably won't be the best way to accurately read him imo.

--
In post 580, Jamiet99uk wrote:Actually Quick has been intelligent enough to notice something that many of you have failed to grasp.
I'm not going to go digging through a haystack to find a needle.
In post 583, lucca261 wrote:VOTE: CommKnight
In post 583, lucca261 wrote:Lalendra unvoting of Jamie feels off. her whole game feels off, like she's holding back something. i'm still expecting a big breakthrough from her slot.
I think it will be better to leave Comm for a bit. Given time, it maybe become easier to read him for better or worse. If for better, he will be an active and aggressive participant Unlike Lalendra.
In post 585, lucca261 wrote:question for you: what do you think of the end of Jamie being the hot wagon, going directly to Quick?
Quick is one of my nuller reads. He's poking things with a stick, but that's mostly all I'm feeling from him besides decent activity. I'm not overly mad at the wagon occurring, but I'd rather see a slot that I scum-read lynched than a null slot. It also goes back to kinda what I said above, moving forward I know I'll get stances and decent info from his slot unlike Lalendra.

I'm still not a fan of Jamiet. However the wagon that grew was kinda eh. (totally going off memory here) Comm's vote seemed to be more of a, "
okay fuck you
" type of deal. Which isn't exactly out of character for town-him, but could easily come from scum-him too imo. Remember Dragnalus Comm? :P

Then we have Awoo, horrid vote, And then Lalendra who was a tag along basically. Like I'm really at a crossroads with this because I dislike Jamiet's content, but almost dislike how the wagon grew just as much. The only vote I can remember that didn't overly bother me was Quick, but that was because he was caming from a similar I was coming from.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 600, Flavor Leaf wrote:I replaced in, targeted him, didn’t put a lot of effort into it, then got night kill. Aubrey is kind of the same way.
LOL, pretty sure I killed you in that game.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Wait, did I forget someone on the Jamiet wagon?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Aubrey »

It Halloweeeeeeeeeeeen! Which meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans, this game will be dead to me for most the night! Unless I get back to the home early. :dead: :twisted: :] Be safe, and have fun to those who celebrate. Horror movie night with the friends I gooooooooo!
(as soon as I leave work, cry*)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Aubrey »

Oh, while it'd be funny, don't lynch someone on a holiday plz. K, and thanks.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Aubrey »

Ew. Lalendra is on the Quick wagon, and has been engaging with a slot that makes it easy for her to produce content. Great. Can't wait to do a deeper read on all this.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Wow, I can't seem to stop getting 3 pages behind.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 663, Lalendra wrote:I don't really worry too much about level of content, lurking is NAI - life gets busy and I know I have lurked as both alignments. Active lurking/fluffposting is different imo. But I don't feel that's what I've been doing. You are obviously entitled to disagree.
I'm entitled to an opinion that I'm sure a number of other people share. <--- which is odd since I recall some negative comments thrown you're way, but little follow up. Quick and Comm sure have protected you from being a viable lynch today it seems.

Active lurking and fluff posting are equally bad, so what are you really trying to say here.
In post 658, Jamiet99uk wrote:Anyone who strongly townreads CommKnight: Why? Do you like being shouted at? Do you enjoy bright colours?
I've already touched base on this, but didn't you argue that I and someone else were pushing you on play-style alone? Move forward to the present, and what are you now doing?
In post 666, Quick wrote:Another D1 lynch, lovely.
Usual I assume.
In post 697, Chisa Yukizome wrote:UNVOTE: comm
In post 697, Chisa Yukizome wrote:for the record I am currently opposed to both comm and quick lynches
....So how about you put that vote of yours to use! maybe attempt to force a new wagon into existence if you dislike the two main ones.
In post 699, CommKnight wrote:I suppose what to expect from Flubber, he got mislynched in that other game for bad pushes as well.
In post 701, CommKnight wrote:Yeah but your gut was shit that game too.
Comm, don't turn this game into a "
you're shit, and you're shit, and you're shit
" type of game plz. It quickly just turns the environment into a toxic(ier) one.
In post 706, Lalendra wrote:
In post 703, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Northsidegal, Lalendra, Maki

Re-read CommKnight's ISO and tell me why you TR him.
I just do.
Why don't you?
Ugh.
In post 716, Maki Harukawa wrote:This might be town v town...I like both of these guys last few days

UNVOTE:
....So how about you put that vote of yours to use! maybe attempt to force a new wagon into existence if you dislike the two main ones.
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo

--

Okay caught up. Quick's push onto Comm isn't one that should make Comm a scum-read, but rather a null read. Looking at everything, the only two legit scum-reads he should have are on cheeky and Awoo. Wondering if this is just a survivalistic push, but whatever at this point. VOTE: Quick HAMMER. If town, sorry.

As much as I'd like to see Lalendra lynched, today seems to be between Quick and Comm. The Comm wagon was horrid, and nothing more than "
I don't like your cockiness.
" Seems like an easy easy place for scum to vote in general, so staying the hell away from that.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Aubrey »

:-/
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Aubrey »

not much productive work happens during this part of the day phase.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 767, Quick wrote:That was really bad if that was the hammer and Aubry didn't wait for a claim.
I thought you were at L1 for a bit, and would have claimed mason immediately at L1.....
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

OH SHIT MAKI UNVOTED! I thought she was voting Comm.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm going to be direct and somewhat cold about this. If I feel like you're scraping by, and your content isn't matching the norm in your catchups, and you say' "well life is busy" I straight up won't give a damn. I'm understanding to a busy schedule, holidays, and RL troubles but at some point your content has to fully make up and account for that lack of activity.

This doesn't just pertain to you but to everyone.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 780, Jamiet99uk wrote:
In post 777, Aubrey wrote:OH SHIT MAKI UNVOTED! I thought she was voting Comm.
Are you just being shit on purpose now?

If Maki was on Comm instead of on "Unvote" that would have made zero difference to whether your vote on Quick was the hammer, or not.
Do the math. Last vote count he was at 5. Maki unvotes and I think that pertains to Comm and Quick is still at 5 but really at 4
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 786, Lalendra wrote:It was clear to me that it was a response to me.
Epic and Chika can easily fit into that category as well. This was more of a rant about how I feel with a number of players across the site I've felt with in the past. Just call me an old salty brat. :wink:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 798, Lalendra wrote:I would not be opposed to a Jamie wagon, I have thought his play was anti-town at best from the beginning (and if I'm being honest, the complaints about the site are wearing on me).
I thought you were wavering on him throughout the day?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 795, CommKnight wrote:2.) Aubrey didn't know it wasn't the hammer vote (Aubrey, that looks very bad on you dude. I thought you were doing what I said in 1).
I can't say much. Somewhere in my thinking I got mixed up. It was a mistake.

--

pre-edit

The only thing hindering me from saying yes was Jamiet's declaration that Quick was town through all of this.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Aubrey »

UNVOTE: Quick
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Aubrey »

Why is Lalendra still not a considered lynch today?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Aubrey »

I have like 15 or so minutes to chat. Otherwise I'm just going back to the leading wagon to help ensure we have a potential lynch until I get home later tonight.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Aubrey »

Heart says believe Quick is town. head says: "
Why couldn't he fake a reaction if he knew he wasn't really lynched
" but I'd expect more of a "
Oh I'm town, Good luck guys
" type of deal and not a "
Fu
faked reaction" Quick was more of a cool headed player in my eyes as scum, and not as hot headed in our last run around.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Aubrey »

If it came out of nowhere, and while Quick was a popularized wagon, then I can understand the angle you're coming from. I don't remember when or how he started talking about that read, and would be something I'd have to go find when I get home, and not at work near the end of my lunch break. All I recall was him talking about something that we should all see, but I guess didn't
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Aubrey »

Trying to put my brain and feelings back in order.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 808, Awoo wrote:Somewhat concerned about the general suspiscion heading her way, I think it's starting to snowball from my light suspicion way back and I don't think it's developing for natural reasons
I began having pings in , you said nothing but voted in . I've been the biggest voice against her today, so I can't help but feel you're addressing me here.

--

Back to work. VOTE: Quick for now.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Aubrey »

@Jamiet:

Think you need to just chill personally, and let go of your reservations about this site.

Spoiler: Better explaination of V/LA
V/LA is used to represent an absence for X amount of days. If you have RL shit happening, V/LA is the
proper
way to address the situation, while informing the mod of what is happening. All that being said, people should be held accountable to make up for whatever they miss, and not be allowed to lurk out the game. So no, just going V/la should not exempt you from being absent from the game entirely. To post during V/LA is a personal choice, and should someone feel that V/LA is being abused then you can lynch that slot. V/la doesn't mean the slot can be suspected or voted

Spoiler: Regarding your Comm debate about mechanics
Forcing a fake hammer in order to grasp at reactions is an entirely fine move to make and within the rules. You're not breaking any rules by doing this because you're trying to gleam information in the pursuit of your win con within the game. Your saying that it isn't within the rules is like saying what you did is breaking rules by putting on a farce
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Aubrey »

@Jamiet

You're taking an extreme move and comparing it to a light one, plus we can all attest that hacking is completely against the rules and grounds for permanent banning. Not to mention I said "
within the game/thread
" Hacking is gaining personal info on someone outside of the thread and general rules we have established here. The only grey areas in this "
thread
" rule is meta and referencing old games in comparison to your current game.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Sooo Project Runway comes on in 10 minutes. Super stoked, will be in and out. BYE! :D
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Joyous day Awoo, my avatar has changed! Pretty much represents how I currently feel.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Aubrey »

Think we are headed from a no lynch here. Just woke up and checked in. I think we have to many absent players mixed with to many hard headed players who dissaggree with one another to make much of use of the time remaining.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Aubrey »

I need to get ready for work and head out, so I have little to no time here.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Aubrey »

Mods are not tethered to the game with a chain and ball. Once time is up, they will eventually show and declare end of day by locking the thread and posting, then we go into the night phase. We are now in twilight where voting is useless, but discussion is welcomed.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Aubrey »

Or because we all waited till the last minute to form a decent wagon, a mis hammer occurred, and nobody knew how to gauge the Quick slot any longer. Didn't help we had a decent amount of players AFK as well.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 915, CommKnight wrote:Honestly, it's weird she was killed. Yes she had some big posts that were analytical but the kill doesn't make sense as it doesn't set anyone up objectively of being lynched.
She received little to no suspicion. I'd wager she was killed due to that personally.

At work, bye bye for now ;P
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Aubrey »

Are people really sheeping a wagon by a player that has yet to reveal why said person should be wagoned......
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Aubrey »

That confusing, Edit

"
Are people really sheeping a player that has yet to reveal why said person should be wagoned......
"
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 926, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 924, Awoo wrote:Hey buddy, show me the speedwagon? I cant see it
Me?
Pretty sure me, and if so, point completely missed.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Aubrey »

So the Lucca wagon is kinda garbage right now. I have yet to hear one valid reason for his lynch. VOTE: Lalednra
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Unimpressed with yesterday, Aggressive dead player against you, sheeping an early day start with 0 personal justification. bleh bleh bleh. :dead:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 939, CommKnight wrote:
In post 934, Aubrey wrote:So the Lucca wagon is kinda garbage right now. I have yet to hear one valid reason for his lynch. VOTE: Lalednra
You could say the same for the wagon on Lale. But that's none of my business.
Stinky predicament we're in then, no?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 940, Quick wrote:
In post 928, lucca261 wrote:why am I being voted again? doesn't matter, it's not happening.

let's go where we should've gone last day:

---

I love how Lalendra and Awoo immediately accepted Comm sugestion, of lynching outside of the potential mislynches, never once stopping to think that Comm could've scum intentions to post that. That, combined with my prior suspicions about Lalendra, makes me sure that she should be the vote for today. And North was a probable member on a Lalendra wagon today, even if people does not associate this fact with North. If I'm suddenly not lazy, I might very well make a big case on her. But for this point, this is enough.

---

hey, Jamie, where's all your content? and was that a naked vote? a naked vote, jamie? we had discussions about that.
I'm not completely sold on Lalendra. I need more of a case than this. I will say that she isn't really explaining... well, anything really, but that's here meta IIRC. So give me something good and maybe I will consider it. I will say that I think Comm is either Scum or full of himself so there is no way I am going to sheep him on you.
Real talk, you say explaining/doing little to nothing is Lalendra's meta (which is lynch-able regardless IMO). I tell you Comm being egotistical, loud mouthed, proud about his reads, and uses grouping/associatives to solve the game is his meta. Do you suddenly believe me that he is maybe town based on that? Prob, not. So if you want me to believe him scum, you'll need to give me something good and maybe I'll consider it.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 942, Quick wrote:
In post 934, Aubrey wrote:So the Lucca wagon is kinda garbage right now. I have yet to hear one valid reason for his lynch. VOTE: Lalednra
Why is Lalendra Sus?
Revert back to
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 947, Quick wrote:He hasn't Scum hunted. Like, at all.
I stopped reading right here, cause unless I'm mistaken Lalendra has basically followed and done little self pushing.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Aubrey »

continues reading*
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 947, Quick wrote:Besides that, his whole theory on who is Scum is pretty much a shot in the dark because it doesn't really point to anyone specific except who he chose out of a hat if you are to believe he is being truthful when he voted for Lucca. Beyond that, pretty much everything he says is baseless and we shouldn't really just take him at his word because if you start just trusting gut then you lose every time you play against a decent Scum player who uses gut. It just does not make sense to listen to anything Comm says really.
I'll agree he could do some more frontal work with explaining, even if he were to say something like "tonal read," but having played with him, I'm not overly shocked. Ask and he'll
usually
be glad to explain deeper, but you need to be specific. I never said we should take him at his word, nor blindly follow him, but he is a somewhat competent player. I think I've said this once in a round about way, but it's best to hold him to a certain degree of standards regarding those reads, and just watch how they are pushed. I'd say more, but should he actually be scum, I'd rather him not know any more than what I've already said.

--

This is probably a topic for another thread, but I'd argue gut is better than logical analysis. It's just harder to push those cases, and even harder to have self belief in those gut feelings at times.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Battle of the meta reads. LOL. What has this game come to. Now that I think about it, we're both basically arguing, "THEY ARE'NT EXPLAINING SHIT, BUT I KINDA TOWN-READ THEM SORTA. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!"
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 915, CommKnight wrote:Will build my case later.
While it's on my mind, Comm. I initially assumed you had a case btw. Am I correct, or are you just waiting for him to fly off the lid?...
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Aubrey »

meta is such an easy thing to check, I'd be shocked if ppl really ever lied about it Quick. I've already given proof about his associative tells to boot so :roll:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Aubrey »

*Waits for Jamiet's replace out commentary*
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #98) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Saying 1 in 5 is scum, is not the same as saying "this guy is town and I was right." :-/
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #99) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 985, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I can’t get to this game, I’ll replace, but I have hopes I can...
Seems this game is testing ppl more so on endurance and self control than what it was originally intended for.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #100) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Yeah......in 2 more hours it'll be 3 days since her last post after numerous prods and a mini replaceout. However, the amount of lurking is kinda so big it's harmful to her as either alignment at this point I feel. A push onto her would be nothing more than a activity policy lynch really.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #101) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 915, CommKnight wrote:Quick, Jamie, Awoo and Lale are off the table today as lynchables. (Myself included). I'm going to go ahead and say there's 1 scum in the group of 5 of us.
I am to assume Awoo is the person you think is the scum in this list of people then. Quick, Jamiet, and Lale were the main wagons that you just said were likely town then. You're not going to suspect yourself. Seems like the pool should be narrowed here, so why are you still refusing to lynch within this pool?

(Didn't read the last two posts)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Aubrey »

3*
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Fuck, shouldn't have been lazy and just read. :roll: is a bit null and void then.

--

@Lucca
Awoo wagon doesn't overly bother me, but against Lalendra, I feel better about Lalendra. My biggest misgivings with Awoo was this recent replace out the moment he starts getting minor heat, and this crap he tried to start with "
I (Awoo) started the Lalendra push, and I'm worried about it snowballing
" against me when I had already been having pings before his naked vote. After I confronted him about that claim with supporting evidence in my favor, I get a wishy washy statement, and an avatar excuse.

post &

Didn't like the tag along Lucca vote either, but wasn't he already suspecting you previously Lucca?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Consider this a prod dodge I guess. Checking in via phone. Doesn't seem like I've missed a lot.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

This game is starting to feel like it has little drive.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Aubrey »

The only "wagon" is Lalendra. Lucca wagon is dead. Either hop on, make a new one, or follow a rising push. What's it gong to be Flavor. Chisa, vote.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Aubrey »

How do ppl feel about Comm and Quick over all? If they are not viable options, consider moving those votes. 3 scum are still alive so there isn't much reason to be hard headed in voting scummy people.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1048, CommKnight wrote:It is only going stale because some people are completely missing from these conversations and only pop in to mention how dead it is. How about having something to say and saying it fully and help the game get going instead of being part of the problem?
Hence me trying to get people to step up the game via votes and generate some wagons. Whether it propels my own or not. The Lucca wagon was a bust to begin with, with no backing, and a following with no thoughts for themselves. those on that wagon need to dissolve now and move on. I mean shit, the leader of it (you) has even abandoned it. Awoo I understand can't move right now since they left ( :roll: ) Flip side with have Flavor threatening to leave (which will not help the current state of the game since we are still waiting on a replacement).

Moving on, we have one vote on Awoo, one vote on Comm, and one vote on Maki, and one vote on Quick...Either people need to start really pushing these individual slots they are voting, or need to join elsewhere in order to generate a wagon or two to help propel the game along. It feels to me as if people are content with just putting down a vote and sitting there hoping that people will eventually join it. That does little but create a stagnant pool when to many people do it.

I also don't think it needs to be said, but Chisa remains with no vote or a worthwhile stance that I can recall. Effectively we have 3 slots doing jack nothing right now (Awoo, Flavor, Chisa). 1 slot (Lalendra) who isn't self pushing anything really. A few slots who appear here and there, yet say little (Maki & Epic come to mind). Amongst other things, this right now is not a good player pool that is generating a worthwhile game really. Apologies if I have helped generate this environment in any way as well. I know I'm not as active as I normally am due to an increase of responsibilities on my end in RL. Regardless, lets get a fire lit under our butts ya'll.

Again Lalendra is the only worthwhile wagon right now. Either join, rebel, or start up a counter-wagon. These stand alone votes, wasteful wagon, and no vote are not needed. Someone is going to have to give, and it won't be me since one of the scummiest people in my eyes is the leading wagon.

--

Also we get that Comm is not explaining his reads. Let's not over argue this. Either you scum-read him & vote him, or you don't. A drawn out argument will not be needed here I think, especially since neither side will agree with the other I bet. Especialllllllly if it begins to circle, so OVER AND OUT! :)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Aubrey »

Oh, and lets not try and wait till the last day or two to get a lynch, or a probable lynch occurring.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1058, CommKnight wrote:what scum pool would you have if you could only pick 3 people. Both minimum and maximum. No tunneling and no saying everyone is scum.
Today, I could lynch Lalendra, Chisa, and Epic without to much indecision right now I think.
In post 1059, CommKnight wrote:1 scum in: <Flavor, Flubber>
1 scum in: <Maki, Lale>
1 scum in: <Chisa, Awoo, Epic>
Looking at your list.

Lale, Chisa, Epic.

Maki

Flavor, Flubber, Awoo
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Aubrey »

This is an open game. If there were a post restriction, we'd know about it.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Aubrey »

This day is leading to a Lalendra v Comm decision it seems.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Aubrey »

To all those voting outside these two wagons, either join one of the main wagons, or help generate a third by voting the next scummiest person in your eyes. Off to work.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Aubrey »

oh no, Aubrey is advocating group effort from ppl instead of individualized reads that probably won't lead anywhere today. The scummery.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1105, CommKnight wrote:Quick (1): Flubbernugget
lucca261 (1): Lalendra
Flubbernugget (1): Quick
Lalendra (3): lucca261, Aubrey, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (2): Epic Fial, Chisa Yukizome
Maki Harukawa (1): CommKnight
Chisa Yukizome (1): Flavor Leaf
Epic Fial (1): Not Known 15

Not voting:

^ This vote count is literally 1 page ago.

Quick (2): Flubbernugget, Lalendra
Flubbernugget (1): Quick
Lalendra (3): lucca261, Aubrey, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (1): Epic Fial,
Maki Harukawa (1): CommKnight
Chisa Yukizome (1): Flavor Leaf
Epic Fial (1): Not Known 15

Not voting: Chisa Yukizome
My mistake here, thought you still had 2 votes when I wrote
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1112, lucca261 wrote:Aubrey and Maki are two of the towniest slots on the game. not happening.
In post 1112, lucca261 wrote:not sure if I like Aubrey posts on the start of this page, but we got to start to build townreads and he's currently voting with me so I'll let this pass.
This feels like two separate reads..."
Aubrey, one of the towniest slots / Well he's currently voting alongside me and we gotta start somewhere
"

--

Disregarding my , why is everyone so bothered of me asking them to start helping to generate wagons vs. individualized votes we've mainly been seeing today? I'm not asking people to abandon their suspicions, but rather asking them to move on to the next suspicion with their vote so that we can generate wagons, see how they build and feel, and see where they take us for wagon analysis later on. If everyone stays on their individualized vote, all we will likely get is a panic or rushed shift of votes close to days end due to stubbornness. Maybe some wagons would appear before then, but why not try and accelerate that process, especially after yesterdays no lynch?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

I felt it was leading to, not advocating that it should be just between those slots.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1131, Not Known 15 wrote:I don't know why people are not voting Aubrey or Epic Fial. Especially Epic Fial.
I believe I'm challenging one of your points....are you ignoring it or what.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #119) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1156, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1155, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1151, acidphoenix wrote:boon: agree

however

compromise Lynch >>>>>>> no Lynch

and i don't think this game is organized enough for a good lynch
Reasonable view
VOTE: Lalendra: Best option
Now L-1?
This is scum trying to push a counter-wagon.
Horrid reasoning and excuse from both.
VOTE: Chisa Yukizome
Epic Fial and Chisa Yukizome are scum.
Guess you are just going to ignore my previous counter questions. K. Moving on, the only other "counter" wagon against Lalendra was Chisa herself. I don't recall you ever saying anything about her until now, and for half this argument to work, you'd have to scumread her prior. What's the deal here?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #120) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Aubrey »

tick tock tick tock.....
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

Me thinky that was a frame kill unless scum were foolish enough to have actually believed Awoo was a mason.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 468, Awoo wrote:Jamie is becoming a policy lynch.
A policy lynch that I support.
VOTE: jamiet99uk
Because otherwise it's too obvious who's getting mason'd, and that's bad. At least when we remove this from the game there is a good layer of ambiguity who the copshot lands on.
Like if this isn't the biggest,
"HELLO! I'm not a mason!"
I don't know what is.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Aubrey »

Me wonder if you like the latter because the former doesn’t put your slot in hot water
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Aubrey »

Seeing as NK15 couldn’t even respond back to my questions, it’s not like he was a big threat to me, and I’ve been a strong townread if not null most this game.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Aubrey »

Duck my phone. 1179 edit: former puts*
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Aubrey »

Hold up, he went after you at end of day. I had it in my mind he went only after me and Epic yesterday supporting my frame concept. Need to sit down and really look at this when I’m not checking in from time to time at work.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Aubrey »

Okay so in the pool of us (Chisa, Epic, and myself) Either we are all town, or there is at least one scum within us. I seriously find it hard to believe NK15 bit the bullet due to a mason check. Not with Awoo's previous commentary. At the end of the day, before his death, we have this:
In post 1156, Not Known 15 wrote:Epic Fial and Chisa Yukizome are scum.
2 days prior to this post, he said:
In post 1131, Not Known 15 wrote:I don't know why people are not voting Aubrey or Epic Fial. Especially Epic Fial.
Seeing as I never make it to his final list of scum, even though he referenced fearing the night kill earlier in his replace in, I'd say he didn't know where to put me.
In post 1104, Not Known 15 wrote:I might die tonight. If I do, please remember what I said about Epic Fial.
So the concept that I killed NK15 because i was being pushed isn't great. 1) I don't make it to his final list of scum though he has fear of dying. 2) I challenged his stance against me, and never received a rebuttal. Even after I egg him on for one 3) his major interest is Epic, and I'd say you in the grand scheme of things. So, why is my slot overly threaten here?

That's my defense. Wrapping up lunch. I need to sit down and figure out where I stand with either all of us being town, or one of us being scum. I'd offer to keep these two groups separate today regarding the lynch. I suggest we either decide if we JUST want to lynch within the trio, or only lynch outside of the trio. That will limit the lynch pool one way or another, and set up a focus for the day. 3 scum are sill alive, so I don't see the need to be hard headed about this. This should be a good start to discuss today.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1206, lucca261 wrote:how quickly he misdirected to Chisa her own suspicion.
By defending myself, and stating that scum could be killing a direct threat, OR potentially setting up a frame kill?

--

Awoo did a poor job in hiding whether or not she was a mason. Unless scum are dense, that was not a power-role check, but rather an intentional kill with the hope of an after-effect. NK15 only talked about three people (
start of day I forgot he went after Chisa
). That is not a lot of people, and a relative small pool of info for people to look into.
So
.... few suspects, short and easy ISO, it isn't shocking why people would quickly assume he was onto something after an early death. Now look at the slots in question, Me, Chisa, and Epic. You have 2 slots who have had a healthy dose of suspicion, and were easy lynch targets going into today, and myself who was highly against the Lalendra slot who has now flipped town.

Pre-night 2: Epic and Chisa are slots who were likely going to face scrutiny going into tomorrow due to poor performance. It doesn't make sense from a scum point of view for them to really kill off someone like NK15 who has only gone after 3 people in order to relieve pressure form their slots. Then you have me and everything I said in Post who has sat damn pretty this whole game. What's one person (
who can't even fight back when questioned
) really going to do to me, especially when I'm not even his main target? The night kill just doesn't make a lot of sense for any of us to make to me.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #129) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1207, Chisa Yukizome wrote:I wanna think / wait for a certain person to post before I post more thoughts
hi?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #130) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Aubrey »

So why is Flubber being voted again? This game has a popular trend of unexplained votes/wagons it seems.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #131) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Logical wagon. I can agree with said wagon. People on it that I like. VOTE: Flavor.

Maki's is a tad off-putting as well. Why would you try to incriminate whoever lands the hammering blow to the wagon you're advocating for?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Aubrey »

I could buy into being busy in RL for a window in time. I could buy into not being motivated for a window of time. Your window of time though has been a major portion of the game. furthermore, I don't buy that it was a planned decision to actively lurk in order to help you place players through reaction testing. Like the annoying math teachers in my old high school days, you need to show the work, and I'm not seeing it. The only thing I see, is you going after the first person to really call you out on anything for survival. <--- aka this reads more as "
Oh shit time to push back on the fly
" rather than "
I've been collecting data on how people recieve me, and here are my results now that my wagon is generated
"

:neutral:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Aubrey »

I came in expecting to read a comment or two on break only to be greeted by pages. Will read in depth later. Scrolling quickly seems to be a Comm and Math bicker battle that I doubt will be overly enjoyable to read.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Another page? Lolololol, I’ve been thinking this game needed an energy boost but dear god.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Aubrey »

So, the flood gates shall continue to pour.

--

Just know you've entered a relatively lazy game. If you continue flooding like you are, you'll drown out what little voice some people have. Not only that, but can also add to the general laziness that is already occurring. Basically activity is good, but over-activity is bad.

--

Play as you wish, but consider the above. Personally I'm still way behind, and having been designing behind a computer screen since early in the morning, I really don't care nor look forward to critically reading this mass of info. You'll be lucky if I read half or 3/4ths tonight.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

K.
*doesn't feel like overly explaining a simple concept*
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Aubrey »

There is a whole thread dedicated to what I tried to eloquently say. I don’t care to argue this point further seeing as we are discussing how to play rather than how we regard the Alignment of play. Plus, I’m not against activity, but there is a limit that needs to be considered. If the game continues to grow 4+ pages a day, you’ll become frustrated when only a few ppl are participating. That’s all I’m highlighting and cautioning.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #138) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Aubrey »

And what work would you like me to show you?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #139) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1430, Epic Fial wrote:Took me longer to get back to this than I expected. Looks like the thread has rurned into The MathBlade Show...
Yup. The great Mathblade flood.

--

I'm still behind, but have skimmed random posts here and there to have some very very vague idea of what's kinda going on. Hopefully I'll be able to put some adequate time into this tomorrow or definitely Saturday to properly catchup and respond.
In post 1437, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1422, Aubrey wrote:And what work would you like me to show you?
Case Flavor Leaf.
In post 1438, MathBlade wrote:And I don't care if you repeat someone else's points.

I want to see you convince me Flavor Leaf is scum to you.
I've already given reasons for my vote, and that should be sufficient enough. If you don't like what I've said initially, then we can speak on that matter. I also know he's commented in the thread since my last post regarding him, so I need to see what he has said there in depth also. Regardless, you counter attacking me for the same reasons I suspected him is misconstrued. If you claim to have been utilizing a strategy, and reaction testing players, one would expect to hear the results after it is done and you're voting based on it. Simple as that, and I had yet to see any sort of results prior to when I had last spoken about him. In short, I'm not the one spouting about using a strategy and reaction testing players in a defensive format during a time in which I'm being pushed. I've been vocal about all my reads, and from my pov "
Shown my math
" every step of the game.

--

Goodnight!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #140) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1296, Aubrey wrote:I could buy into being busy in RL for a window in time. I could buy into not being motivated for a window of time. Your window of time though has been a major portion of the game. furthermore, I don't buy that it was a planned decision to actively lurk in order to help you place players through reaction testing. Like the annoying math teachers in my old high school days, you need to show the work, and I'm not seeing it. The only thing I see, is you going after the first person to really call you out on anything for survival. <--- aka this reads more as "
Oh shit time to push back on the fly
" rather than "
I've been collecting data on how people recieve me, and here are my results now that my wagon is generated
"

:neutral:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #141) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Coming from the guy who I'm sure bitched for pages against Comm who has been one of the most lynchbaitable slots around in my eyes, besides Jamiet and how awful he played this game, I really don't care what you consider worthy of getting voted right now.

--

Flavor:

lurkish lazy slot.
gets pushed.
makes odd defensive commentary after which that felt on the fly.
Been in my null section for long enough to warrant suspicion.
It's justified enough for me to warrant a vote.

--

now, politely buzz off until I'm properly caught tomorrow or Saturday because anything I say is based on old info or what little snippets I've glanced at.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #142) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1302, MathBlade wrote:Townreads on aubrey and flavor leaf on the last page.
By the way

Why did you like me before, and now all of a sudden "
holy fuck Aubrey isn't voting Flavor for scummy reasons
" Or is this something i get to look forward to when I attempt to get caught up?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Just finished page 54. Whiskey and Coke sound great right about now.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I need to play a drinking game where I read a game in totality and just throw back a shot every time I read "WE ARE LYNCHING X PERSON TODAY"
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In due time. Working on it.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #146) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1276, Flavor Leaf wrote:so I knew eventually if I kept doing pointless nonsensical things (i felt it was pretty obvious I was disassociated from this game) that scum somewhere would try to take advantage of it. I just had to sift through town seeing it as scummy, and scum taking the opportunity. People voting me gets me invested in the game, so now I’m here, and starting to see things.
So I starting to read in this general area of the game, and I've already covered this in
In post 1290, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 782, Torque wrote:
Votecount 1.13

CommKnight (4): Epic Fial, Quick, Jamiet99uk, Maki Harukawa
Quick (6): Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Lalendra, Flubbernugget, Aubrey

lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (2): lucca261

Not voting: Chisa Yukizome, Maki Harukawa

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-11-03 10:00:00)
[/color]

Make your votes clear to see who it is on please :|
How about this one? If quick is town this must have been tempting for scum to hammer. Unless of course they were all on already. And we know awoo, lalendra and NSG were town. Leaving comm (again),
Flubber, and Aubrey. But we probably wouldn't get all three scum on the wagon, but likely at least one.

IF quick is town. But you're townreading quick, right comm?
are you considering the fact that my dumbass mis-hammered him here?
In post 1293, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1291, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1276, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1275, CommKnight wrote:@Flavor, I'm sorta mixed on you. One hand, there's a high likelyhood you're scum (but if Flubber were to flip sucm then I'd reverse that read), but what do you think of Epic? Is he town in your eyes?
Unlike Quick, I think his case he is building on me is scum taking advantage of my lack of attentiveness to this game. I’m a reaction test player, so I knew eventually if I kept doing pointless nonsensical things (i felt it was pretty obvious I was disassociated from this game) that scum somewhere would try to take advantage of it. I just had to sift through town seeing it as scummy, and scum taking the opportunity. People voting me gets me invested in the game, so now I’m here, and starting to see things.
So on what basis are you doing this sorting? Sounds like an excuse to sort any way that helps your (probably scum) wincon...
So this is actually a Freudian slip. The way he phrased it, the helps my “probably scum” wincon means that in doing so, there’s the possibility of doing what I did to help out my town wincon as well, but that makes his entire argument moot and NAI in that sense because if you can see it being done either alignment, which the word, that one word probably, means he sees/knows that it is happening from a town perspective. He pushes it completely as scum reasoning yet contradicts himself directly due to having insider knowledge.

I don’t think most people would notice this, but for me that locks it in.
Either he has some doubt about your flipping, or covering his ass, but a Freudian Slip? No. In all my years playing I have yet to see a freudian slip correctly argued against scum.
In post 1295, Flavor Leaf wrote:Well, I’m more analytical on this account. It’s hard to completely get rid of playstyles, and I reaction test in ways on all of them.
It just looks like you’re making up a tactical reasoning for your disengagement from the game. I’d be more apt to believe you having RL troubles, re-reading, and responding to the game in earnest with updated thoughts rather than “
I’ve been reaction testing with my absense, and only come alive when voted

In post 1301, MathBlade wrote:No townie post of Comm's I have seen says. "So you don't agree with my posts?" You're scum.
In post 1314, MathBlade wrote:3) I see how it is. Don't address any of the points I have made and just call me horrendous.
In post 1328, MathBlade wrote:3) You're not actively pushing just sitting disengaged and going "waaaah Town sucks" and then actively saying people you townread suck
4) You're not interacting with the points just someone who doesn't do what you want sucks.
You’ve played with Comm previously, and yet don’t know that he does this? LOL, K. Don’t know if I believe this since this is classic Comm to me, but K.
In post 1331, Flavor Leaf wrote:You’re right— it wasn’t actively planned, it’s just what happened.
Let me get this straight,

Shit happens and you're pushed. You've claimed being disengaged and disinterested from the game for most of it prior. After getting pushed, you say you've been using a test reaction strategy this whole time, but in all actuality didn’t have a pre-planned strategy in mind at all because "
it just happened
" even though you really get motivated about games until you're pushed. You also have yet to actually articulate any relative results after conducting this study regarding the people who have voted you, and you’re expecting me to believe all this? That’s a hard pill to swallow bro.
In post 1335, CommKnight wrote:@Aubrey and Flubber. Get on Maki today. That will give us 4, then we just need a 5th person to vote. Give me a chance to actually get scum lynched today. You both know I've been constant with my reads throughout the game. ISO me if you have to again and look at my current suspects with who I've read earlier as scum. This is a game where I'm on the mark.
Maki is one of the Nuller players for me right now mostly due to lack of content. One of the things that still slightly bothers me is . I'd never attempt to incriminate a hammer for a wagon I want to go through because it can make some people not want to vote the slot if they feel like they'll get pushed for it the following day. I could be over thinking this but I couldn't help but vaguely feel as if 1) Maki is helping to hinder people from voting his scumbuddy and 2) attempting to incriminate whoever should they hammer his buddy.
In post 1360, Maki Harukawa wrote:1v1ing you would be boring cause 1) I'd win 2) I don't sr you
Now it is nice to see Maki isn’t being wishy washy with Comm and keeping him open to be voted later down the line. Comm is what I consider an easy slot to do that with as scum.
In post 1380, MathBlade wrote:They...If you're gonna insist that I am scum or no longer lock Town simply because I scumread you get my pronoun right.
Not game related but this is a bit silly to get mad about pronouns in this atmosphere. I've been called she multiple times due to my birth-given name, which is my user name, but I don't get annoyed over it. Simply say, "hey, I'm X :) " is all that is needed. People tend to respect ones preferred choices when said person isn't being un-needly frustrated about it.
In post 1433, MathBlade wrote:Neither are you. Otherwise you'd either answer my question about your read on Comm Knight or admit you don't and then quit sheeping him as people don't sheep null reads.
But he had some reasoning for himself to vote Maki, so it wasn’t a blind sheep like you make it sound to be. . Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with voting alongside a null read.
In post 1443, Quick wrote:et's all do this:
Pick 4 you would lynch and 4 you would not.
Pushing any waverings I have away, and forcing myself to make a hard call I think I land here in general.

No lynch: Chisa, Epic, Comm, Quick.
possible lynch: Flavor, Flub, Maki, Math.
In post 1454, MathBlade wrote:Mainly I haven't seen any "conviction" over why Flavor is scum moreso than anyone else here.
Whelp, I’ve said what I had to say about it and I stand by it still so :P
In post 1454, MathBlade wrote:A player being lazy or lurky may be truthful but unless you townread a majority of the game not seeing your reasons why Flavor Leaf has your vote compared to say Flubber or Quick.
I’ve voted Quick previously D1 in what I thought was a hammer, he then had a towny reaction thinking he was lynched, and has since been what I'd consider a proactive player within such a lethargic game that is easy for scum to lurk in. Flubber is not in my decent town-reads. I even lightly touched on a odd occurrence between Maki and him before this post. Then we have the lovely Flavor.
In post 1455, MathBlade wrote:Long ass windedness for "lurking" is not acceptable on Day three.
If you can’t understand that there is more than just his lurking that I’m suspicious of, then you are a hopeless cause to persuade at this point or Scum. Furthermore, hell yeah lynching a lurking slot on day three is acceptable. WHO HERE HAS LOST GAMES DUE TO LURKING SCUM, PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND!

In my 2nd most recent game, we lost to the last remaining scum who lurked his way to victory by making efficient kills and leaving select town players alive who he knew would eat into one another while he sat on his ass eating popcorn.

(congrats if you’re reading this Vedith, you clever lil’ killing bastard)

In post 1459, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not lynching
Comm
Math
Aubrey
Flubber
In post 1460, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, yeah, they seem like decent reasons to vote me.
In post 1478, Flavor Leaf wrote:Aubrey is lock scum based on play and positioning
Huh, how quickly I changed from not being lynched (And even agreeing with my outlook regarding your slot) to "
almost lock scum.
"
My positioning
, yet you were fine with me up to realizing the severity of your position, and I don’t understand what you mean by
my play
. If you’re saying I’m suspicious for being behind today, then that’s laughable coming from you who has claimed being behind and disinterested for a decent amount this game. If you have something else you’d like to tag onto the
play
category, I’m all ears.

I'm also confused on the correlation between Maki and it drastically changing my status in your eyes. Especially when it all started with "
If Maki is scum then X, Y, Z is the probability
"
In post 1478, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m locking in right now as Aubrey, Maki, Chisa.
Maybe I should add taking shots after reading stuff like this as well in my drinking game. I’d get real fucked up real fast.
In post 1359, Maki Harukawa wrote:Talk to me on this because I can see flavor and Flub teammates why can't you?
In post 1482, Maki Harukawa wrote:Dam Flavor knows I most likely won't hammer him with flubber alive my hands are tied
But...???
In post 1491, Epic Fial wrote:Flavor, why are you locking in Chisa as scum when you were earlier so sure the Not Known nk was a frame job? For that matter, why are you voting me? Me and Chisa were NK's top suspects...
Because then he’d be agreeing with his locked scum read.

--

I'm now pretty much caught up, tired as F, brain feeling like slush, ah.de.os. ah. me. goes. :yawn:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #147) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Aubrey »

K.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #148) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Aubrey »

Your counter argument is me filling up space? Okay.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #149) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Aubrey »

I must be blind then.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #150) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Aubrey »

OHHHHH!This is another line I should add to my drinking game!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #151) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Aubrey »

Lol. Unless you think scum is myself, Flavor, and Maki, I call poor logic Math.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #152) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Aubrey »

Oh me, oh my, Math is onto me, oh wait I’m not on the Maki wagon, hehe-hoho. Seriously though, I doubt scum are going to hard bus if they feel like they have alternatives since 1 mislynch equals a consistent LYLO if my Math is correct. A concept you are not considering with your theory regarding myself and Flav.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #153) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Aubrey »

Can you refer me to why Maki is a hard townlean for you BTW? I can’t help but feel this read is generated more from a friendship than an actual read unless I’m having an lapse in memory. Which is very possible.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #154) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Aubrey »

That’s probably not clear. What I mean is, didn’t you basically enter the game townreading them and built from there? What caused that initial hard town read
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #155) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Aubrey »

What’s underwhelming is this “Aubrey’s not showing his work” when I have. Unless everyone else is scratching their heads at my stances then I have little else to say on the matter.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #156) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1548, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1543, Aubrey wrote:What’s underwhelming is this “Aubrey’s not showing his work” when I have. Unless everyone else is scratching their heads at my stances then I have little else to say on the matter.
Just saying you have done something doesn't make it true.
The fuck is this logic. Like If I feel like I've explained everything (which I feel is true seeing as you're the only one pushing this), and you don't, a town you needs to step up and point out where you'd like an elaboration from me on. Otherwise you're scum attempting to slime up a slot (which is what you're doing right now).

Like damn. You're a bitch to place you know. Your energy is town gold, even if it can be a bit floody when one gets behind, but some of your logical stances (like this one) are just Ugh at times.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #157) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Aubrey »

dear god. Did I seriously just read someone say "
my stances are awesome
" in a game that is a decently related on luck and chance with some deducing involved without any scum flips yet?

--

Also this just makes me feel like you haven't look at a single damn thing I've said against Flav. Most of my stances is me feeling that what he is doing is more likely to come from scum than town. A lot of his points feel on the fly, and generated to meet whatever end he needs to go to without a lick of reason behind them pretty much. You agree with it, and is a partial reason in voting him with the "
show your work
" commentary you've made recently. Furthermore, where is the town motivation in what he is doing? Hell, you think he is scum yourself! And you're not even voting him for "
manipulating the town.
" You're voting him cause he's fucking pushing Maki and what I mentioned above. That's not manipulating the town, yet you expect me to argue he is manipulating the town? Straight up; if you're not voting him for manipulating town, but expect me to vote him for manipulating the town, then something is definitely wrong with this picture.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #158) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Aubrey »

We have 1 day left btw.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #159) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Aubrey »

To make a lynch that is
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #160) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Aubrey »

Cause I’m waiting on your ass to do it seeing as you promised to do so earlier.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #161) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Aubrey »

No. It wasn't.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #162) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Aubrey »

And you are the hammer. Should be myself, you, quick, chisa, and epic. Takes 5 to lynch.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #163) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

So unless I'm wrong here, ROTFLMBO right back at you.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #164) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Aubrey »

We are in Lylo. Scum won't counter claim unless 2/3 claim together. Claiming limits the pool. I say claim away. Hint hint, it's not me.

--

Unless we have reason to draw this game out, I say let's get it over with for better or worse.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #165) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Aubrey »

mylo. Whatever you want to call it.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #166) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Explain to me why it's yuk. I see the claiming as a good thing, and highly doubt scum will counter claim it. If they do, we now have two teams to really check into and base a decision on.

Unless of course you like the prospect of potentially wasting a bunch of time, running a player up, only for them to scream "
MASON MASON!
" and then we have to wait the game out for another 2 damn weeks of endless bickering. That is assuming we can in fact no lynch, and go into another day (need to run the math). If we can't, and have to lynch, then it's fucking dumb to not claim now (which is what you believe when you posted correct?).
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #167) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1599, MathBlade wrote:7 alive I think means 3 scum 2 masons 2 vt

I am in one of the latter two so shit it is lylo.
Missed this.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #168) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Aubrey »

It doesn’t take a genius to narrow down the two slots you maybe connected with. whatever. Going to bed. Relook at things later.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #169) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

It makes it hard to talk about reads when I have your partner narrowed down to two slots and anything I say well give away who I suspect it to be.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #170) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Aubrey »

Need to relook at some things. Checking in from time to time at work.

Your partner is either Maki or Epic. Both of these should be swept off the table for today if you're going to continue playing the hide n' seek game with scum in my eyes. That leaves:

Myself (no)
Comm
Quick
&
Flub
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #171) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Aubrey »

Yay, pages behind again. Busy day today, will sit down tomorrow and sort this out unless I have a energy boost later tonight.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #172) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1753, CommKnight wrote:I think we should start with Epic, then Aubrey, then Quick. Bang, bang, bang. 3 scum in a fucking row.
Totally. Slap that vote, and let's do this.

In post 1753, CommKnight wrote:He's not even interacting directly with me now that I've called out the team because he doesn't want to confirm my suspicions there by slipping up in any way.
Lol. I Love you dude, but no. I've been working my ass off trying to make some $$$ and deal with the holiday madness. While this game is on the back-burner for me, I can promise it isn't because of you.

--

I've skimmed a lot of whats happened, and will definitely need to take a critical re-read, but this is currently where I stand:

Flub's been primarily in the null section for most this game for me, and his honing in is reminiscent of my previous run in with him where he did that with me (him scum, me town). I'd need to ISO and look at him again to reinforce this for myself, but I doubt it'd take a lot to change my opinion here.

The others are where I flip flop more. Primarily Epic and Quick. Comm capitalizing on my mistake D1, and my not being here for a few short days, as well as this "
to townie to be townie
" has me :roll: at this point. The whole, "
I would have mislynched Chisa as town had she been left alive
" is also kinda like, "
Okay dude...
"

--

Again, apologies for the lack of enthusiasm.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #173) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1784, MathBlade wrote:
In post 783, Aubrey wrote:I'm going to be direct and somewhat cold about this. If I feel like you're scraping by, and your content isn't matching the norm in your catchups, and you say' "well life is busy" I straight up won't give a damn. I'm understanding to a busy schedule, holidays, and RL troubles but at some point your content has to fully make up and account for that lack of activity.

This doesn't just pertain to you but to everyone.
^^ Holds Aubrey to Aubrey’s standard.
There's a major difference between me and Lalendra. Laldendra did little to nothing all game long from moment to death, unlike myself who has been a active player throughout most this game with only two moments of getting behind and needing to catch up.
(one time yesterday, and I guess you can count my current skimmed knowledge).

So I don't see how you can adequately use this in reading my slot in the longevity of the of the game as I was looking at hers. I can understand you feeling frustrated with my activity at this moment though seeing as I'm an unknown for you
(unlike your absent partner whose activity doesn't even match my own)
. But lets talk about that.

--

Besides me having a different work schedule this game than my other games, and the holiday rush, what do you want from me today? I have told you the slots that stand out to me, and the remaining two I need to really debate more on. Right now in my eyes I'm being suspected by poe, and capitalizations on easy to push things
(I caused a mishammer because i missed a vote, I'm not super active right now, To townie to be townie etc etc.)
I personally don't see a lot I can argue against here, seeing as I'm not really being asked questions regarding these pushes, so I'm not really motivated to whoop and holler on it more than what I've already said. I missed a vote, and thought I hammered, apologies. Sorry, for not being super active like Comm or yourself in this moment, I guess sorry for being town and playing the game? :roll:

--

Quick. They are lock town. A counter would have happened by now.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #174) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Feel like Quick is being lynched because he mentioned some doubt in our masons, and while silly, what is the scum motive in this? I don't see scum counter claiming, thus I don't see the scum motive for causing doubt to in our masons. feels like he is the anal type who can't let go of possibilities even if it's 1 percent doubt out of 99.

--

I unvoted because it was getting close to end of day and quick was a null read. I have no issue in lynching a null read for day 1 or 2 if I don't have a strong scumread, or people are not following my scumread. After the mishammer I believed his actions to be more townie than other slots at the time, and I continued focusing on my lesser devolved reads and pushing my scum-reads. Quick faded into my peripheral vision afterwards. While there is still a chance he is scum and knew he wasn't lynched, I find this to be a scarier slot to vote today when there is still the fear of him actually believing himself lynched. I'd rather see Flub or Comm lynched today personally.

Then decide between Epic and Quick. I also waver on Epic's attempt to draw the fake claim out as a hard scum read. I've seen town do it before, and the fact that it is being seen as undoubtably scum raises alarms to me regarding Comm. What's the goal with soft claiming mason, before killing a mason? All you're doing is setting a battle ground between himself and one other player, and even then he has to be sure to hit a mason. Hypothetically he hits a mason, and claims, he has immediately limited the pool of possible mislynches available when the real mason claims.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #175) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Wait, so comm isn’t scum because he pushed quick, but Flubber is though he’s been pushing Epic for most this game?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #176) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Aubrey »

. . . . . . . .
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #177) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Me thinking your stupid.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #178) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'm claiming that if you were being honest, voteing, and leaving, you to be stupid as town, and stupid as scum.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #179) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Aubrey »

setting up a page refresh?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #180) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Called paranoia. I'm shifty with Epic, but you and Flub are still my bigger interests as scum.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #181) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Aubrey »

2 unconfirmed town.
2 scum.
1 Confirmed town.

If 3 of 4 outside of Maki agree someone is scum, then that makes me a bit queasy on the slot. Comm is either being early bussed/distanced, or scum are setting themselves up to mislynch.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #182) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Aubrey »

:/
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #183) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Aubrey »

So basically, even in death, Math runs the show while Maki lays back twiddle’n his thumbs playing mr. Mysterious.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #184) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Your slot isn’t one to suspect, so what’s there to ask beyond your reads. Only from there do I have much reason to engage with you unless you have direct questions for us. Otherwise I’m talking to a deadman it feels.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #185) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Aubrey »

My reads are out there. Not wall’d reads, but they exist. Do you have questions for me? I’m on my phone so any questions that require me to deep dive back into the past, or get super critical with quotes etc, I’ll forgo for when I’m at my computer.

Also seeing as your Masonic friend has me solid scum, where do you stand with me? Where do you stand with Comm given the current circumstances since 3 of us have side eye’d him?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #186) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I have questions for you Flub as well.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #187) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Where do you stand besides Comm?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #188) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Aubrey »

If two separate masons reads are confusing you about me, I can't help you there...
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #189) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I don't understand how i'm a giant question mark, but there isn't any confusion about me.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #190) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I don't feel like this is a worthwhile conversation at this point. You are not asking me anything even after I asked if you had questions, and you're not answering mine which have made this question bouncing pointless.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #191) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Aubrey »

You know where 3 of the 4 stand in general. Flub is the last remaining one. We can pick this conversation up later when you decide to be more open and interested in learning more about us.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #192) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I ask you if you have any questions for me, I hear none. I ask questions and get no answers, that is what just happened.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #193) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Aubrey »

"
Aubrey is good at scum, beware
" is not a reason to scum read me first of all. Second, I don't see myself as "
Too townie to be town
" here either. Otherwise 1) I wouldn't have been suspected at all this game (and you'd be the only one trying to get ppl to see this), Or 2) My reads would have been correct with every turn. depending on how you look at "
Too townie to be town
."

--

Basically though: you're arguing that I'm the golden child of the game nobody would ever want to lynch, and has made it to end game why?... Because he is scum and can't be NK'ed, which I personally don't see being the case here. Furthermore you're using a game, in which I slided by while town ate itself to oblivion, without giving context to it nor an action that typically is seen from me as scum. See below for context to the game

--

Spoiler:
I basically lurked, but was active enough to stay above the other lurkers, while the more active participants killed each-other left and right while easily sliding onto the wagons or dodging the wagons altogether knowing they would be wagoned later on. I tried to leave players alive who fit into the same active scope I was playing at while hoping they would stay true to their strong held beliefs (which they mostly did). My partner was a lurk bait who got as far as he could, and was killed for it, and I had no idea who my 3rd teammate was due to game mechanics. The lurk bait partner (who I did know the identity of and he knew mine due to mechanics) I ignored for most the game until the bussing deed had to be done. It was probably the biggest red flag against me that game. Least I felt it was. I also believe my partner and I were decent at eliminating power-roles that game as well which highly aided us in our victory.

--

So with this all in mind, where is the action that is typically seen from me as scum being replicated in this game? To townie to be town is not an action, but rather a status of a slot.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #194) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

tis the season to be busy fa-lalalala le, la, la,... la. Maybe we need an EX-ten-sion? falalalala la la la LAHhh.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #195) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1962, CommKnight wrote:Aubrey, you and I are the partiers here apparently. Both Halloween and Christmas in this one game-span.
Party it up whoop! whoop! Party it up!
In post 1962, CommKnight wrote:Also now we got similar avatars. Hahaha.
Dark. Menacing. Secretive. Hell ya. Mine is from one of my favorite books series (which I hear more are in the making :shifty: )
In post 1962, CommKnight wrote:But seriously, I'm going to hate myself if I let you get a leg up on me this game as well. We're in a very similar situation as our last game except this time I'm currently voting your buddy. (Have been for days now). So he's fucked if Maki sees Epic as scum here.
2 scum surviving, and the two of us making it to LYLO, is the only correlation I see here. You're doing a decent job of making me have doubts about you being scum, and that you're just naturally suspicious of me due to our previous history, but I feel like I would have been held in semi suspicion throughout the game more so than at the tail end. You've also not even spoken about my most recent post either.... Lastly I'm also a bit shocked you're not going over the top in trying to lynch myself or Epic in recent events. This feels more like a mellow push from you today than what I normally expect. I typically expect fiery energy, repetition, and a marvelous showing of that icy unapologetic cut throat tongue of yours that pisses everyone off. That of which I secretly admire in some distant way btw when it's not directed at myself.

by no means do I expect a Math blast of posts, especially with the holiday around the corner, but you currently read like a camp fire warming 4 people's hands, when you're typically as hot as a Norse burning ship with a dead king inside or something. Especially when your back is even remotely against a wall. Hopefully I don't have an exaggerated view of your play that I'm expecting you to uphold.

Hell, looking at your recent post I'd have expected some sense of frustration and annoyance from you. Where I'd expect you to say "
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, LOOK AT X Y AND Z
" all I saw was a "
nope not me
" post.

--

There's also the issue with your voted counterpart, Epic. While the haikus were funny, it would be a risk to do as scum in my opinion. There are easier ways to slide through a game than make haikus, especially in a lax game such as this (and I've always been a firm believer that scum are more cautious than town). The NK15 kill would have also been a piss poor kill if he were to be scum seeing as NK15 had a very tight scum-pool to suspect in post flip. I see that kill better for incrimination purposes, than mason hunting, and one of the players inside that scum-read circle was Epic.

The fake hinted mason claim is an eyebrow raiser, and never a smart move imo for town to do, but I've seen town do it before. Alisae did it as town in a previous game I was in, and it failed miserably for'em. It actually got the power-role killed later on thanks to my hawk eyed partner that game, but we both smelled that awful bluff immediately. I can link if need be.

--

That leaves Flub by Poe. Not that I was needing to use poe to really have suspicions there, but it's an added bonus. I did have some thoughts that you and Epic have been putting on a grand performance for us, but it just seems a bit unrealistic to me. Feels like a to good to be true moment to me if you will, but would die laughing if it were the case. Bus the absolute fuck out of your buddy, and leave myself as the fall guy afterwards tied to whichever of you bites the bullet. I'd rather wager it's one of the two semi active and aggressive players, and the semi lurker as the remaining scum duo.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #196) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Aubrey »

Really?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #197) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1980, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 204, Aubrey wrote:
In post 194, Epic Fial wrote:Maybe scum are lurking weebs in this game. Another possibility is that they are posting a lot but are not weebs. So I'm going to be considering both weebs and non-weebs, and people who are lurking and people doing the opposite of that, whatever it is called. On the other hand, they might be in the middle somewhere. Nearly certain we can hit scum in one of those groups.
Aubrey, did you see the crumbing here?
No. You were being nonsensical to me.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #198) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1977, Epic Fial wrote:I meant to add there that Comm and Aubrey had this buddy banter thing going on early game.
Are you arguing that my and Comm's pleasantries & remenitions are scummy?.....
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #199) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1972, CommKnight wrote:Cool, Flubber is hesitating, so we found the final scum. Thanks for confirming Flubber. Sorry about suspecting you Aubrey.
?

Return to “Completed Open Games”