Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #200) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Sergtacos »

@Monkey

if you're town, read Mulch's ISO and tell me what you think.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #201) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2375, Sergtacos wrote:@Monkey

if you're town, read Mulch's ISO and tell me what you think.
Actually I take that back, you could be scum.

@Everyone, read Mulch's ISO.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (isolation #202) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Sergtacos »

How did i lie?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #203) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2377, Mulch wrote:
In post 2343, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 2341, Mulch wrote:What are you talking about, how did I ignore him? You just lied
Thor had to post the same question 4 times now? And you still haven't answered? I mean i did see that you posted a post number but not sure what you're trying to say. EXPAND. So yeah, if that was your response, i didn't lie, you didn't provide enough information.
When you make posts like these you can't blame me for voting you
Says the person who gets angry and pissy when being voted on for pushing a lynch on a hardclaim cop. lol hypocrites these days i fucking swear man
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #204) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2380, Mulch wrote:You pushed me for ignoring him three post after I quite literally showed the post where I had answered him
Thats my only push? Thats my only case? LMFAO read my iso again scum.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #205) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2381, Mulch wrote:What does me pushing on a cop have anything to do with your shit post?
admit it you're scum. No way a town would've pushed for that claim, then defended Skitter??? come on man, this aint rocket science.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (isolation #206) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2383, Mulch wrote:Also did you just use a buzzword of hypocritical without knowing what it means because there was zero hypocrisy in this situation
Oh no idk what it means? lmao i know what it means and im right. ur busted.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (isolation #207) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2387, Mulch wrote:
In post 2384, Mulch wrote:
In post 2382, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 2380, Mulch wrote:You pushed me for ignoring him three post after I quite literally showed the post where I had answered him
When did I say that was your only case?
Then whats your case against me? Nothing else but that.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (isolation #208) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Sergtacos »

When did you say that was my many cases?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (isolation #209) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2391, Sergtacos wrote:
When did you say that was my many cases?
Ignore my grammar. That was ASL.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #210) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Sergtacos »

So you voted for me because Thor voted for me and asked you why you think im town , WHICH you said I was town, then i also questioned you for ignoring Thor's post then you decided to sheep Thor? like what the actual fuck?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (isolation #211) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2398, Mulch wrote:
In post 2397, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2396, Mulch wrote:The provlem with this theory is that i don't flip red. You have a different way at approaching the game than me. It's not my fault you think that's scummy. What I did was the right play, it just didn't work.
if you flip green, then I think HEM > misère are good lynches to go with next.
If we lynch scum today, I become confirmed town tomorrow
Who's scum?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #212) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Sergtacos »

ok I've seen people use wolfing too many times, what does wolfing mean in here?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #213) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2402, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2355, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 2352, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2348, Sergtacos wrote:@Thor, you don't really have a strong case on me, i mean your reasoning of me being scum is shitty that it makes me think you're scum. There's a case on Mulch and it's strong so I would advise you to push for Mulch if you're town.
What's Poo-poo about my reasoning exactly?
I seriously don't see any of your reasoning actually.
Then where do you get off calling it poo-poo?
Wouldn't you just say it doesn't exist?

As for my reasoning - it was VCA, I showed it already.
In post 2398, Mulch wrote:
In post 2397, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2396, Mulch wrote:The provlem with this theory is that i don't flip red. You have a different way at approaching the game than me. It's not my fault you think that's scummy. What I did was the right play, it just didn't work.
if you flip green, then I think HEM > misère are good lynches to go with next.
If we lynch scum today, I become confirmed town tomorrow
Because roles you can use in addition to a NK are unheard of or unlikely?

@Mulch - you think that's frustrating? Try being unbelieveably accurate in all your reads and still have people claiming you're highly likely scum.
It's the game.
Wrong. You voted me because I decided to vote for skitter and i did that by requoting your post. You think i'm trying to have you town lock when you said monekey and i should vote skitter then i voted skitter right after, wrong. I thought I posted why skitter was my strongest scum read but guess I greened out then felt like it was old to do so, which therefore i decided not to post why because she was getting lynched anyway.

Anyway, my point, wrong about why it doesn't exist. Your reasons doesn't exist but your argument (vote) still stands. idk what VCA means. In order to have a sound argument, you need to have valid points. You can't make a sound argument with no reasoning, no points, which therefore makes your argument unsound.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (isolation #214) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Thanks tor
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #215) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

@Monkey

Read the mafia chat in that game. I'm guessing based on that, scum fruit vendor can't kill and give fruit at the same time?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (isolation #216) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2576, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2564, Thor665 wrote:and yet...infinite town reads and no votes.
What/who is this referring to?
Me.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (isolation #217) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2675, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I want a Sergtacos wagon to see his reaction tho and if I don't like what I'm seeing I'm gonna continue to lynch him.
VOTE: Monkey
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (isolation #218) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #219) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Monkey is obvious scum.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #220) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2714, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Yeah no. OMGUS may have been the Serg-town reaction that I was looking for but not through this manner. Serg is scum.
First off what kind of town says, "lets vote him to see his reaction. if i dont like it imma stay on" Yeah, announce a reaction test. Typically announce reaction tests are fake and yours sounded fake. If you want to do a reaction test, keep it hidden, get some data out of it and analyze.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (isolation #221) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2716, humaneatingmonkey wrote:IDK it feels like I'll get the same reaction announced or unannounced. So that makes me scum?
Yes.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (isolation #222) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2719, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Sorry. You failed. You'll die today.
Nah, you failed. You will die today.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #223) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2723, Porkens wrote:Mulch and Toranaga might be scum together. look at that distancing.
You and HEM might be scum together.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #224) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I got all my Q+ quotes messed up, guess i'll spam. Sorry guys.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #225) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 46, humaneatingmonkey wrote:1. Those two are just links (one of them are even on-going) with no decisive suggestion that your meta-analysis of him is definite.
2. Can't see a town angle where it's easy it is for you to be convinced of him as someone who doesn't use gambits. Gambits are supposed to be occasional after all.

Finally

3. Meta is garbage anyway.

This Miller is scum or it's a scum-helping role, regardless of alignment. We should lynch it.
In post 56, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Meta is garbage! Playstyles switch, people can claim that something is someone's meta, and new players with no experience to that someone will not gather accurate results—but will likely get conf-biased opinions because there's already a suggestion. Anyway, let's not turn this into a discussion of meta. Build that wagon now—Respond to my posts if you do not want to vote WhyMafia.
In post 68, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Meta is unreliable. Instead, let's do what's logical for this game and what we think is true. I don't believe in the Miller claim, and I'm inclined to believe that it's beneficial for town to lynch WhyMafia even if the claim rings true.
Toranaga wrote:Only scum benefits from tunnel vision and only scum benefits from lynching a town player.
The assumption that this is a tunnel vision is wrong. This is a calculated vote that I'm willing to vote while looking around the wagon.
Toranaga wrote:On that subject, scum benefits strongly from lynching the miller d1, and defending that slot for 'pocketing' and 'town cred' is literally villa siding play.
I don't agree with any of this. Scum benefits strongly from retaining the miller D1 because it will throw off investigative roles and will cast a reasonable doubt to WhyMafia's slot, if town. Instead, I expect the mafia to turn on WhyMafia near LyLo or at LyLo. But everything about it will be WIFOM then. If we lynch WhyMafia now, we gain information plus we can discuss whatevs it is that happened around his lynch. This is the best way to win this.
WhyMafia wrote:And then I'm confused by the second part. It seems weird considering the first part. It's like he wants to push me, be wants to seem flexible for town cred. Then same with the thing with the invest. I claimed so it doesn't throw off the invest. How will it throw it off? Seems like a lazy way to justify a lynch. Then so what if it doesn't confirm me? Nobody is fully confirmed until their flip, why does it apply to me instead of a VT that doesn't get invested.
Not flexible. Will almost always try to lynch you today.

It will throw off the invest because he will not benefit from an unconfirmable slot that has not flipped yet—but the scum will.
WhyMafia wrote:Then so what if it doesn't confirm me? Nobody is fully confirmed until their flip, why does it apply to me instead of a VT that doesn't get invested.
Because you'll be a black hole with all the reasonable shade you have around you.
In post 555, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Yes. And also in the game, I was in with him when he was town and I was scum. If you can't follow his logic, it's NAI.

Meta is garbage, anyway. In as much as it's unreliable. You don't conclude just because of meta. But it's still important information.

"I will let other people see for themselves who comes out looking better." - Mulch

^^Scummy. Every time I hear this, it's always scum.
In post 1295, humaneatingmonkey wrote:This is why reads by association when there's no meta or flips backing it sucks. I can always spin something so that you guys are associated. Like now—OOOH CHIP BUTTY CAN BE TORANAGA'S PARTNER. HE'S BUSSING HIM AND ASSOCIATING ME WITH HIM SO THAT HE CAN SET UP LYNCHES THAT WILL EARN A WIN FOR HIS TEAM. See what I mean here? If you want to read me, read me as I am.
In post 2276, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Then read my recent town game, Tora.

So in summary, "META IS SHIT META IS BAD FUCK METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" many posts later "META ME BITCH META MEEEEE!!!!!!"

More post of how Monkey is scum is to come.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (isolation #226) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 46, humaneatingmonkey wrote:1. Those two are just links (one of them are even on-going) with no decisive suggestion that your meta-analysis of him is definite.
2. Can't see a town angle where it's easy it is for you to be convinced of him as someone who doesn't use gambits. Gambits are supposed to be occasional after all.

Finally

3. Meta is garbage anyway.

This Miller is scum or it's a scum-helping role, regardless of alignment. We should lynch it.
In post 56, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Meta is garbage! Playstyles switch, people can claim that something is someone's meta, and new players with no experience to that someone will not gather accurate results—but will likely get conf-biased opinions because there's already a suggestion. Anyway, let's not turn this into a discussion of meta. Build that wagon now—Respond to my posts if you do not want to vote WhyMafia.
In post 68, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Meta is unreliable. Instead, let's do what's logical for this game and what we think is true. I don't believe in the Miller claim, and I'm inclined to believe that it's beneficial for town to lynch WhyMafia even if the claim rings true.
Toranaga wrote:Only scum benefits from tunnel vision and only scum benefits from lynching a town player.
The assumption that this is a tunnel vision is wrong. This is a calculated vote that I'm willing to vote while looking around the wagon.
Toranaga wrote:On that subject, scum benefits strongly from lynching the miller d1, and defending that slot for 'pocketing' and 'town cred' is literally villa siding play.
I don't agree with any of this. Scum benefits strongly from retaining the miller D1 because it will throw off investigative roles and will cast a reasonable doubt to WhyMafia's slot, if town. Instead, I expect the mafia to turn on WhyMafia near LyLo or at LyLo. But everything about it will be WIFOM then. If we lynch WhyMafia now, we gain information plus we can discuss whatevs it is that happened around his lynch. This is the best way to win this.
WhyMafia wrote:And then I'm confused by the second part. It seems weird considering the first part. It's like he wants to push me, be wants to seem flexible for town cred. Then same with the thing with the invest. I claimed so it doesn't throw off the invest. How will it throw it off? Seems like a lazy way to justify a lynch. Then so what if it doesn't confirm me? Nobody is fully confirmed until their flip, why does it apply to me instead of a VT that doesn't get invested.
Not flexible. Will almost always try to lynch you today.

It will throw off the invest because he will not benefit from an unconfirmable slot that has not flipped yet—but the scum will.
WhyMafia wrote:Then so what if it doesn't confirm me? Nobody is fully confirmed until their flip, why does it apply to me instead of a VT that doesn't get invested.
Because you'll be a black hole with all the reasonable shade you have around you.
In post 555, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Yes. And also in the game, I was in with him when he was town and I was scum. If you can't follow his logic, it's NAI.

Meta is garbage, anyway. In as much as it's unreliable. You don't conclude just because of meta. But it's still important information.

"I will let other people see for themselves who comes out looking better." - Mulch

^^Scummy. Every time I hear this, it's always scum.
In post 1295, humaneatingmonkey wrote:This is why reads by association when there's no meta or flips backing it sucks. I can always spin something so that you guys are associated. Like now—OOOH CHIP BUTTY CAN BE TORANAGA'S PARTNER. HE'S BUSSING HIM AND ASSOCIATING ME WITH HIM SO THAT HE CAN SET UP LYNCHES THAT WILL EARN A WIN FOR HIS TEAM. See what I mean here? If you want to read me, read me as I am.
In post 2276, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Then read my recent town game, Tora.

So in summary, "META IS SHIT META IS BAD FUCK METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" many posts later "META ME BITCH META MEEEEE!!!!!!"

More post of how Monkey is scum is to come.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #227) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 528, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Mulch, are you just voting Sergtacos to get him off your wagon? Or do you think he's scum?
I have seen a lot of friendly dialog between Monkey and Mulch.

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #228) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 462, humaneatingmonkey wrote:So how would that mix well with a Miller? You claimed that it explains the Miller role and that you think it points to the conclusion that he's town. How could it be?

I'll sort Sergtacos later when I'm done figuring out what to do with Havo. For now, it's enough that if Havo is scum—Mulch is town, WhyMafia is probably town. We should lynch in this fashion:

D2:
Havo alive ---> Havo reveals investigation results for someone else. Lynch Havo. Havo flips cop, we base our lynch for who to vote next based on information and analysis.
Havo alive ---> Havo "reveals" investigation results for someone else. Lynch Havo. Havo flips scum, Mulch is town, WhyMafia is town. We analyze who to vote for next.
Havo dead, Havo flips cop ---> We analyze who to vote for next.

So scum has extra incentive to kill Havo if he's cop because we're likely to confirm and narrow down then.

Oh and I've seen town players concede that longer days = scum advantage, so Mulch might be wrong to suggest that 48 hours in the game, it's not a scum-claim.

IF HAVO IS SCUM, MULCH WILL BE TOWN!

So monkey, Havo was a cop, and you still town read Mulch.

You now have 3 SP- Scum points.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (isolation #229) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 488, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Havo is a lost cause and let's not clutter the thread when he's so easy to sort D2. Tonight, I'll sort Sergtacos and Mulch and anyone else I can scoop and vote someone else.

"Learn how to use quotes FFS."

Ah. Don't tell me how to play this game.

"Don't worry guys, i'll sort Mulch even thought I Town Read him and forever will do so."
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (isolation #230) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 495, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Mulch, don't tunnel Havo. We've obviously got the scum content from him. I think that it's safer to sort him at D2. Go prod someone else. I'm reading the thread right now and I'm curious to what Blue has to say about everything so far.
Basically here is what I'm thinking what Monkey meant. "Mulch, we got a hardclaim from him and he's a cop. We will kill him during the night, so lets lynch an innocent."

Because if you think you have busted scum, what do you do? YOU FUCKING VOTE THE FUCKER. Why try to let a scum survive another day? Oh or maybe because Havo hardclaimed and you got worried you might get lynched because of that which is why you said this.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #231) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2732, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Yep. That's better. More confident with my Sergtacos read now. I'm not lynching Serg, Thor. You have to do Porkens or Havingfitz. I think you're wrong about Serg.

VOTE: Porkens. I'll vote the waffler.
I have you in my strong scum list, Monkey. Convince me why I should remove you from it. By reading through your ISO, you had a lot of friendly dialog with Mulch, who happens to be my strongest scum read.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (isolation #232) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I'm still gonna repost your quotes and show how scummy you are. How are you actually townie? Show me, prove me wrong. You're a little pissy that I'm trying to get a wagon going on you. Why so pissy if you say my reasons are bad? Chill.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #233) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Sergtacos »

And thats how you do a reaction test monkey. Welcome to my lean town read.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (isolation #234) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Sergtacos »

UNVOTE:
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #235) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I don't think Porkens is scum tho. I have a theory and I don't wanna mention it.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (isolation #236) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Sergtacos »

what?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (isolation #237) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

VOTE: Porkens
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (isolation #238) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

I want me some bacon so lets get porkens first
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (isolation #239) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Hey porkens, are you ethical?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2786 (isolation #240) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Are you an ethical person? like do you support universalism?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (isolation #241) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

wrong word. Utilitarianism*
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (isolation #242) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Sergtacos »

yo!
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #243) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Pork got lynched?!
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (isolation #244) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Sergtacos »

First off, i told you people he's town, the reason why is because of my theory. My theory was that he's poking people to get some reaction out of people and that brings in thoughts, posts and information we can use to analyze. The reason why I voted Pork was to see who else would vote him and/or go against that wagon. Didn't expect another accidental lynch due to the fault of the vote count.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (isolation #245) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:23 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2914, Chip Butty wrote:I want Taco to appear and engage in a stoner 1v1 with HEM.
Well i was explaining the theory, then wanted to submit then saw that you posted before me, idk whatcha call it, ninjaed? p edit? then assumed it was another accidental vote count fuck up.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3048 (isolation #246) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Sergtacos »

VOTE: Mulch
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3070 (isolation #247) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3063, Mulch wrote:
In post 3055, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think it's possible both Tor and Mulch are town
0% chance
Why is it zero? Because you know you scum. You slipped again. Lets lynch Mulch.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (isolation #248) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

VOTE: Tor
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3186 (isolation #249) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Tor is scum. ITS OBVIOUS!!!!!
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3187 (isolation #250) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

kidding. a little RVS xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3190 (isolation #251) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

I have been town reading you this entire game and this post just pinged me the fuck out lol. hard defending yourself outta no where then claim that you're here to mislynch and you sound very confident you won't get NK tonight. All in honestly dude, this is the scummiest post you have made this entire game. I was thinking Thor could be scum but damn man way to jump into my strong scum read.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (isolation #252) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3189, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2920, Sergtacos wrote:First off, i told you people he's town, the reason why is because of my theory. My theory was that he's poking people to get some reaction out of people and that brings in thoughts, posts and information we can use to analyze. The reason why I voted Pork was to see who else would vote him and/or go against that wagon. Didn't expect another accidental lynch due to the fault of the vote count.
^

hands down the scummiest post in the game
HOW?! "I usually make theories. I have a game where i mentioned I have a theory on one person. Never really got the chance to say the theory because i was quick lynched. I was gonna withdraw my vote and mention the theory but you honestly think the VC fuck up was my fault? lmfao
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3193 (isolation #253) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3192, Toranaga wrote:
In post 3190, Sergtacos wrote:I have been town reading you this entire game and this post just pinged me the fuck out lol. hard defending yourself outta no where then claim that you're here to mislynch and you sound very confident you won't get NK tonight. All in honestly dude, this is the scummiest post you have made this entire game. I was thinking Thor could be scum but damn man way to jump into my strong scum read.
I don't think thor would WIFOM with me. he doesn't know if I'll fall for that.

I think butty has no motivation as scum to keep me alive because I had a POE of thor > him.

between you and fitz, I think fitz would more likely just go for the logical NK instead of cheeky.

and I'm the only player hard defending you.
Cheeky read me as town i believe and Thor didn't. So whats your point about you defending me hard? Cheeky town read me too.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (isolation #254) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3194, Toranaga wrote:you make sense with skitter too
Yeah, TR Rob then SR skitter, make sense.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (isolation #255) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

HOW AM I SCUM?!
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3199 (isolation #256) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

I honestly don't think Tor could be scum, but that was one scummy post. I believe his claim but like he visited me and NO SHIT, I DIDNT VISIT ANYWHERE BECAUSE IM FUCKING VT.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (isolation #257) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Can you guys take your votes off me and chill a bit? How about we read each other's ISO and dig? like jesus christ
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (isolation #258) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3202, Toranaga wrote:but I'm voting you by EOD anyway

and yeah I remember how hard you pushed mulch. doesn't matter if you're not townie doing it...
EOD? whats that?

i agree that scum can do that but you did that too and you hardclaimed so don't think I will lock town you as well. I'm gonna read everyone's ISO and I think you should do the same if you're town.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (isolation #259) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3203, Chip Butty wrote:So, who is scum, Taco?
idk, i will try and read everyone's iso by the end of the weekend and the entire game. i have mid terms on my ass this week but I have an 8 hour overnight shift on Saturday which would give me plenty of time to re read this game.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (isolation #260) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3207, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1673, Toranaga wrote:lynch me, then lynch mulch, then lynch skitter. then figure out which one of HEM, misère and thor is scum.
you can lock clear me just from that insane post alone :P imagine anyone writing such a thing as scum with mulch and skitter
That is one heck of a WIFOM post though. I'm not locktowning you until I read your ISO.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (isolation #261) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Honestly Tor, I'm beginning to think you could be scum. I liked your push on Mulch but the way you're posting your former posts right after I said we should read each other's ISO looks scummy.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (isolation #262) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

BTW, what is EOD anyway?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (isolation #263) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2744, Sergtacos wrote:I don't think Porkens is scum tho. I have a theory and I don't wanna mention it.
In post 3219, Toranaga wrote:"I told you guys he was town" wrt porkens

nobody knew if porkens was town or not

sick scumslip if tacos is scum

meh
Like I mentioned before, I said I had a theory.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (isolation #264) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Tor, could you stop voting and read each other ISO please? We're not going to win this if you keep guessing. Scum could be Thor or havingfitz as well. The more you post and keep voting without reading all our ISO the more I'm convinced you're scum.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (isolation #265) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3234, Chip Butty wrote:Taco, don't you wonder why Toranaga is still alive?
Well there's two theories I can come up with and i think these are the only explanation. 1, he's scum, simple as that. 2, scum might want him alive for some reason.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (isolation #266) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I don't know a lot about mechanics or roles in this game.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (isolation #267) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3244, Toranaga wrote:since no one else is even trying anymore
vote: sergtacos
I plan to read everyone's ISO by the end of Sunday. I think you should do the same but the fact that you're not trying seems like you don't care because you just want to lynch me which isn't town like. you are at the top of my scum read until i read everyone's ISO.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (isolation #268) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3285, Toranaga wrote:
In post 3284, Thor665 wrote:If you think anyone here is confirmed you're a fool.
What else are we talking about?
I'm as confirmed as anyone can possibly get

I don't wanna talk about anything, all the posts this gameday are underwhelming, let's just lynch tacos
You're not confirmed period. Well I'm reading everyone's ISO lately, almost done. You haven't done anything productive this day except being really desperate for lynching someone.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (isolation #269) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Havingfitz is also reading our ISO as well. Why aren't you guys trying to dig for information? Yeah sure, lynch me, I flip town, then whats the plan for the next day? There isn't any plan. We should make one by digging through our ISO. If I flip, lynch Tor next imo.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3292 (isolation #270) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3288, Toranaga wrote:#1 reason for lynching tacos:
In post 2920, Sergtacos wrote:First off, i told you people he's town, the reason why is because of my theory. My theory was that he's poking people to get some reaction out of people and that brings in thoughts, posts and information we can use to analyze. The reason why I voted Pork was to see who else would vote him and/or go against that wagon. Didn't expect another accidental lynch due to the fault of the vote count.
1 - porkens didn't flip or said he was town at that point so this is all a huge ball of TMI spew
2 - the 'reason' for voting him is entirely bullshit, especially considering he voted porkens as porkens was already getting wagoned by fitz, HEM and butty, and that makes no sense as 'bait' to see who else would vote as he literally put the guy on L-1. he also bounced for the night a little after voting porkens. if tacos thought porkens was town, why would he help the guy get MAJed?
I already showed you that I had a theory about him and then i voted him to see who would put him at L-2 or L-1 to figure out if they could be scum. But since the mod fucked up the VC there was an accidental lynch. I'm sure if i was scum i would've been too careful for that.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #271) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3291, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 2921, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 2917, Sergtacos wrote:Pork got lynched?!
That's quite the progression in just two minutes.
In post 2922, Chip Butty wrote:You must read and type really fast.
Then there's this...
idk if i mentioned this opr not, but I only read the part when Pork got lynched, like the last page at the time and when I saw your post about your vote was on Pork and not on somebody else, I knew right there that Pork got lynched again due to mod's error on the VC again.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (isolation #272) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2744, Sergtacos wrote:I don't think Porkens is scum tho. I have a theory and I don't wanna mention it.
In post 2779, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Porkens
Like I said before and a thousand times before, I believed he was town based on a theory i had. You can see that post #2744 and my vote on him was #2779.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (isolation #273) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Please explain why you think its me.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (isolation #274) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3334, Toranaga wrote:
In post 3333, Sergtacos wrote:Please explain why you think its me.
I think you're wolfy. I was reading you villagery before because you were pushing the right things all game. you're playing a safe game, having reasonable reads, not spamming the thread with crazy. that, and I'm alive. I think most wolf team combinations would have killed me off already, but especially a wolf team with you could throw a curveball and keep me alive, especially f5.

I think your post about porkens is an extreme scumslip; you were calling a player town as if you KNEW he was town when he didn't flip or say anything about his lynch. and your reasoning for putting him on l-1 (you say you thought it was l-2, ok) is crap. total bullshit. guy has 3 votes on him, you put the 4th, bounce, then say you thought he was town and was trapping people to vote him. I don't buy that one at all.
I read Robb's slot town then when Skitter came in, I scum read her and been pushing a lynch on Mulch since uh D1? I think D1. Why would I bus so early in the game? That doesn't make sense at all. Not spamming the thread? I have college, work, and sports. There is a lot of games I played during the summer when I didn't have anything to do so yeah Spam because I'm bored.

About Porkens, LIKE I SAID MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND FUCKING MILLIONS OF TIME BEFORE, I HAD A FUCKING THEORY. READ MY GOD DAMN POST. Jesus christ. HE WAS OBVIOUS TOWN. What kind of fucking scum does that kind of behavior anyway? NADA DUMBASS NADA!!!!!! "Slit throat slit throat, lynch lynch lynch" So you saying i scumslipped is bullshit. I EVEN SAID I HAD A THEORY. I'll post it again and again and again because apparently you CANT GET THAT SHIT INTO YOUR HEAD. BTW, if you think im scum why isnt your vote on me anyway? Its on yourself. Giving up because you got busted? Town wouldn't vote themselves, they would vote who they think is scum and try to lynch him/her.

I SWEAR I THOUGHT I PUT HIM TO L-2. If you're town, congrats on finding skitter and mulch as scum but today your play is bad right now. FUCKING THINK. IF you're scum, keep voting yourself.

I said I had a theory on Porkens that I believe he was town, then voted him. WHY WOULD I DO THAT? Because I'm scum? LMFAO. That would be a stupid move from me if i was scum. I wanted to see who would jump on his wagon.

Honestly If i was scum, I would've killed you and tried to WIFOM Thor.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (isolation #275) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Sergtacos »

You said I wanted to play it safe then why would HEM be killed then? He basically town locked me too so your argument of me being scum and playing it safe is invalid AND unsound.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (isolation #276) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Sorry if i sound angry, I'm at work and there's a lot of dumb asses to handle.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (isolation #277) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3339, Toranaga wrote:don't put people you think are town in L-2 and then bounce tacos

what are you doing jfc
reaction testing. but it failed anyway.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (isolation #278) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Sergtacos »

^^^^^^^ THEORY
In post 2779, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Porkens
REACTION TESTING

In post 2782, Sergtacos wrote:I want me some bacon so lets get porkens first

TRYING TO PULL SCUM IN TO VOTE FOR PORKENS

But like I said, reaction test failed because I thought Cheeky was scum because of the accidental hammer. Doesn't matter if it was an accident, I was looking for someone to put Porkens to L-1 anyway. Then I was going to withdraw my vote and push on Cheeky. Reaction test failed because 1, mod fuck up VC, 2, Cheeky got night killed.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (isolation #279) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3345, Toranaga wrote:YOU WENT TO BED OR SOMETHING THOUGH

YOU SPENT 10 HOURS AWAY FROM THE THREAD

jesus man that makes no sense
What part of "i have school, work, and sports" dont you understand? I have a life. IF it was summer that would be different.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (isolation #280) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3347, Toranaga wrote:
In post 359, Sergtacos wrote:Read list:

Strong town:
Lean town: Whymafia
Null: Havo
between null and lean scum: Skitter
Lean scum: Monkey
Strong scum: Mulch and Chip

Skitter is weird, i town read Robb however when Skitter replaced in, his posts been sounding scummy.
^

this is a lot of bussing and naturally reacting to anti-town scum pushes for taco to be scum
Because hard bussing Mulch since D1 makes a lot of sense.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (isolation #281) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3350, Toranaga wrote:I'm saying I don't think you are

I'm saying it's a lot of bussing and naturally reacting to stuff in the game for you to be scum pay attention
Sorry, english isn't my first language. Can you rephrase that?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (isolation #282) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I have Fitz townlock. He put in a lot of effort into the ISO read and I don't think a scum replacement would bother doing that.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (isolation #283) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Sergtacos »

But Tor, you just joined july 2017 and you know a lot about mechanics in this game?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (isolation #284) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3364, Toranaga wrote:and I went through games to check what the mechanics look like in order to establish mulch's claim along with everyone else's claim. so I also have some understanding of MS mechanics, at least when it comes to normal 13er games here.
Link me the games
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3370 (isolation #285) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3367, Toranaga wrote:I have linked many games already, check my ISO if you wanna know
You're lock town to me. I don't think scum would bother checking.

UNVOTE: Tor
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3371 (isolation #286) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Whats POE?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #287) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3371, Sergtacos wrote:Whats POE?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3380 (isolation #288) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Sergtacos »

OH xD i mean i thought you were just saying that, not telling me that POE= process of elimination lol
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3387 (isolation #289) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Sergtacos »

VOTE: Thor
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (isolation #290) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Tor and fitz are locktown to me.

Tor gave a lot of game links and did a lot of research. I don't think scum would have that kind of effort to go through that. Him and Mulch was at it at each other since D1. I doubt it was bussing because there was no reason to bus that early.

Fitz is lock town to me because he's a replacement that went through ISOs. Again, I don't think scum would have that kind of effort.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3498 (isolation #291) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I won't be able to post much this week/end because

Spoiler:
HOMECOMING WEEK/END!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (isolation #292) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Sergtacos »

VOTE: Chip Butt
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (isolation #293) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I'm basically like Snape at almost every party. High af. xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3504 (isolation #294) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Sergtacos »

me everyday of the week until Monday.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (isolation #295) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Fitz, i like your effort of how you read Tor's ISO but it seems to me you ONLY read his ISO and not everyone else. Curious, why his and not everyone else's?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (isolation #296) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Lets say Thor, Chip and either me or Fitz are alive in f3, who should we vote?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3529 (isolation #297) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

VOTE: THOR
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (isolation #298) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3532, Virtuoso wrote:
Vote Count
Chip Butty
(2): Toranaga, Sergtacos
L-1

Toranaga
(2): Chip Butty, havingfitz
L-1

Not Voting
(2): Thor665

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

The day 5 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-10-25 22:00:00)

FAKE NEWS!
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3534 (isolation #299) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Sergtacos »

mine and tor's vote is on thor
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (isolation #300) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Sergtacos »

homecoming was lit af
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (isolation #301) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I'll catch up tonight.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3586 (isolation #302) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Ok uh two of my lock town are L-1.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (isolation #303) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

fuck it, i'll flip a coin.

Tor= Heads
Fitz= Tails
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (isolation #304) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3587, Sergtacos wrote:fuck it, i'll flip a coin.

Tor= Heads
Fitz= Tails
The result is.....

Spoiler:
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3593 (isolation #305) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Still catching up
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3597 (isolation #306) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3596, Toranaga wrote:tacos if you're voting me do it quick cause I have important stuff to say that I can only say after I'm dead
like what?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3600 (isolation #307) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

i keep rereading your posts and it sounds very WIFOMy to me.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3601 (isolation #308) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

I STOLE THE PAGE TOP HAHA
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3604 (isolation #309) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

im confused as fuck here
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3606 (isolation #310) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3248, havingfitz wrote:Mid-stuff.

Meanwhile....I think we should no lynch. That gives Tor a chance to use his track and leaves us a mislynch tomorrow.

We lynch wrong today and it's LYLO tomorrow.

VOTE: No Lynch
In post 3251, havingfitz wrote:Fcuk.
UNVOTE:
In post 3263, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3256, Chip Butty wrote:Everybody who isn't Toranaga, what do you make of his setup argument? Is it strong enough to stand against the fact that he is inexplicably still alive?
Who else would have been the nightkills each night? The only nightkill that doesn't make sense is Cheeky...though if Tor is town he was no threat N4 (if roleclaim is truthful).

I do not know about the set up. Seems a bit strong for town as is. But also seems convenient for scum to happen to realize there are even/odd night roles in this game unless they rolecopped Fykus N1. Seems awfully coincidental. If Tor is town I suspect the last scum is a powerful PR as that is a very strong town to have 3 powerful investigative roles vs only a good and scum FV plus whatever.

Still in the midst of Tor's 600+ post ISO.
V/LA over the weekend as usual.
Not sure I would vote Tor today he has done a lot that I find suspect. I plan on ISOing everyone still alive though before I lay down a vote.
This is what is confusing.

Fitz believed we should do a no lynch then unvotes no lynch because Thor explained to Fitz its lylo tomorrow anyway. I find that towny af.

However Fitz said he would ISO us all before laying down a vote, I don't think he ISO us all and only ISO Tor.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3607 (isolation #311) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3605, Toranaga wrote:gutread, boom

vote someone already
i already did.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3609 (isolation #312) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

I'm putting everyone to null and chip to strong town. i just read his ISO.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3610 (isolation #313) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

VOTE: Fitz
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3612 (isolation #314) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3611, Toranaga wrote:NICE
now you're making me wish i changed my vote.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3621 (isolation #315) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

The 1v1 between you and Mulch was good. I believed your claim and was pocketed by you like Fitz and Chip said. I was looking through our ISOs and you scum slip. I should've listened to Chip before. Plus I also found out I town slipped as well.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3622 (isolation #316) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

VOTE: Tor
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3623 (isolation #317) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1521, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1518, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Right. He's so fucking scummy. But the tracker claim checks out so much. He claimed tracker that targeted Fykus before Fykus even claimed anything. Then we have Mulch over here who's a possible fruit vendor, pending on WhyMafia's confirmation. It blows my mind that I need to stay the hell out of the game and watch first.
Whats a fruit vendor?
In post 1527, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1521, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1518, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Right. He's so fucking scummy. But the tracker claim checks out so much. He claimed tracker that targeted Fykus before Fykus even claimed anything. Then we have Mulch over here who's a possible fruit vendor, pending on WhyMafia's confirmation. It blows my mind that I need to stay the hell out of the game and watch first.
Whats a fruit vendor?
In post 1532, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1424, Toranaga wrote:me, havo and fykus actually. I think fykus' soft is pretty good since I'm odd night tracker.

miller is obv not a PR but it's claimable. same goes for fruit vendor.
Yet you decided to throw shade on Mulch for being a fruit vendor?

Can there be a scum fruit vendor? I'm seeing your posts and you're saying it can be. But as i read the wiki, it says its a slightly powerful role than a VT. I would figure that to be sided with town?

Ok let me get this right, a fruit vendor does nothing but give fruit to someone during the night? Is that it? Thats all?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3624 (isolation #318) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

There's more posts you can read Chip that I did not know what a fruit vendor was at all.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3629 (isolation #319) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

I also suspected Tor as scum at the end of the previous day. It make sense why he would keep us alive because in our previous day you two voted me first. Plus Thor locked town me yesterday. Why would I kill Thor if I could bring him and Tor or you and have him vote with me and easily win the game? Tor knew i started to suspect him towards the end of our previous day, which makes sense why he's going against me.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3632 (isolation #320) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Sergtacos »

First off if I was scum I would've killed Tor if he's a tracker. Why would I kill Thor? Thor town read me town locked me. Therefore I could have voted with him at you or Tor and win the game. Why would I risk letting a tracker live, and try to WIFOM this situation up the ass? It doesn't make any sense. Plus you and Tor voted me, having me a L-1 in the previous day. Why would I want to risk that again? Tor knows you would vote with him on me and turned on me when I started to suspected him towards the end of the previous day. I even town slipped. I mean you can look at my ISO here and at my other games that idk many roles, idk a lot of slangs for scum.

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73701&p=9685242#p9685242

its short, dont worry.

tbh i wasnt sure who was scum, u, thor, or tor. i suspected you were town towards the end of yesterday because I was reading everyone's ISO and you sounded towny, however had me paranoid if you could be scum but I doubted that.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3633 (isolation #321) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I'm telling you right now, he's trying to WIFOM you.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3634 (isolation #322) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Sergtacos »

lmfao that also sounds like me trying to WIFOM you too xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3635 (isolation #323) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Monkey locked town me- got killed

Cheeky town read me- got killed

Thor town read/lock me- got killed

Tor- town locked me before- not killed.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (isolation #324) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Sergtacos »

may sound WFIOMy but honestly this is just plain stupid. why the fuck would I kill the people who would help me win the game? I could've hammered Tor, kill you and have Thor and Fitz with me at lylo and have Thor vote Fitz and I win. His vote was on Fitz yesterday. Please think this through.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #325) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Look at Skitter's and Tor's behavior towards each other.

When I was catching up when I was replaced in, I town read Rob, then later as I read Skitter, she looked very scummy to me. Why as scum would I do that?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (isolation #326) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #327) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

^
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (isolation #328) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Congrats :P
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3651 (isolation #329) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

It was a hard pick of who to kill really because I was being paranoid that Thor was acting like he was town reading me or some shit just for me to bring him to f3 then he could vote me and pretty sure thor can convince the other person to vote me as well, which was why i killed Thor. and slightly was hoping you would vote for Tor. Sigh, my first scum game.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (isolation #330) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Guess I'll always keep losing at both alignments in MS. I swear to fucking god IRL is my shit.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (isolation #331) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Plus here made me a fucking lurker. Never knew I would've been a lurker.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3654 (isolation #332) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

IRL i never lurk.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3655 (isolation #333) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

yay first experience being scum and went to lylo. All in honestly I still don't understand why Mulch self hammered. Honestly I think we could've won if you didn't lynch that day. I think we could've saved your neck.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3656 (isolation #334) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Alright, feedback? Don't expect me to take feedback well especially if that feedback is dumb as shit. I'm a little salty right now, later by the time I flip I might be salty maybe not, but still, don't give me some shit feedback.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3657 (isolation #335) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

My play on either alignments is different from here and IRL. Which makes me don't like here that much because I'm too lazy to actually invest work, invest reading, invest a lot of shit. Here is a lot of investment while IRL it does it naturally and easier for me to twist words or analyze.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3659 (isolation #336) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

ok f3, scum can still lose is fucking stupid honestly depends on the roles but a tracker and a town with no ability?
i might as well go like "hi bitches im mafia *pow pow, kills tor* mwhahahahahaha *pow pow* kills chip"
like.... how do i get lynch if i can just shoot broad daylight when its just us 3 alive? Two people are easy to take down if there are no strong PR in the end. I think MS or someone should invent that role. Broad light open fire scum or some bs but the problem is, i think every scum should be able to do that.

I mean think about this IRL if I AM ACTUALLY SCUM. Think imma let you guys lynch me? xD lmfao. I like to think about what can LITERALLY happen instead of just following the rules and shit like that.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3660 (isolation #337) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3658, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Lets answer the real questions: Why would anyone kill me that night?
Mulch did that. I tried to tell him no.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3661 (isolation #338) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

No idea why he did though. Ask him.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (isolation #339) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

I think killing you was stupid.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3664 (isolation #340) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

MS takes a whole lot of investment and its long which is why i like IRL better.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3669 (isolation #341) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Thor, curious, did you really town read me or were you trying to have me carry you into f3 with me?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3670 (isolation #342) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Any feedback since this is my first scum game?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3677 (isolation #343) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Well I tried to convince Mulch to kill Tor instead of you.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3682 (isolation #344) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3681, Toranaga wrote:your reads were great though thor. you were very suspicious of tacos when pretty much no one else was.
Which stuck me odd when he town read me f5. I thought he was trying to WIFOM me and have me bring him into f3 which was why i killed him lol.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3686 (isolation #345) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3685, skitter30 wrote:Serg, you were awesome :)
Thanks Skitter :)
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3688 (isolation #346) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 3687, Mulch wrote:
In post 3685, skitter30 wrote:Serg, you were awesome :)
Thank you Thank you :D
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3692 (isolation #347) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

I actually lied about being high though, i faked it.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3693 (isolation #348) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

was hoping to get some town cred from it xD

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”