Open 695: Making Friends and Enemies [Mafia Win!]

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #9  (isolation #0)  » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:06 pm

VOTE: Jamie99uk What's the rush?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #16  (isolation #1)  » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:00 pm

Hi Chisa, are you an alt?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #20  (isolation #2)  » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 pm

In post 17, Quick wrote:
In post 16, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hi Chisa, are you an alt?


Are you?


No, I have an alt but this is my primary. My alt has 1 game on it.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #22  (isolation #3)  » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:28 pm

I don't know what weeb is lol :googles:

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #23  (isolation #4)  » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 pm

Riiight, so do you have a waifu pillow? Or are you only semi-weeb?
https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/www.urba ... b&amp=true

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #51  (isolation #5)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:38 pm

You killed it Awoo :/

Jamie's reaction did feel pretty town, albeit delayed. Not sure what to make of Quick getting all high and mighty. I'll lean town on that for now.

Why did you let quick influence you Awoo?

VOTE: Awoo

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #53  (isolation #6)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:00 pm

In post 48, Awoo wrote:Why would you post that, quick? You should know RVS wagons are for gathering information, not for quicklynching.

I am going to VOTE: Awoo for piling onto an easy wagon formed during the shitposting phase. Scum love easy lynches.


Nice, looks like the game is on, baby ;)

VOTE: Quick


This. It looks like you let quick's opinion on the wagon give you an out to hop off the wagon and to vote him instead. You leaving the wagon didn't feel organic. I get reads from people leaving it as well as hopping on.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #58  (isolation #7)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:44 pm

In post 54, Chisa Yukizome wrote:that timing looks completely natural to me cheeky

i have no clue what you're seeing


Probably is, but I'm trying to get us out of RVS. I'll wait for a response from Awoo.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #62  (isolation #8)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:01 pm

In post 61, Chisa Yukizome wrote:cheeky curious

a. do you know who i am
b. if the answer to a is yes, is it from typing or from finding the altslip


I have my suspicions <3. Alt slip?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #63  (isolation #9)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:07 pm

In post 62, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 61, Chisa Yukizome wrote:cheeky curious

a. do you know who i am
b. if the answer to a is yes, is it from typing or from finding the altslip


I have my suspicions <3. Alt slip?


Found it. You're not who I thought you were but you can keep the love. <3

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #72  (isolation #10)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:31 pm

In post 64, Awoo wrote:I hopped off of a random wagon onto a serious vote. Got a problem with that, collegeboy?

Not to mention jamiett has a towny vote on me. Even though he's completely wrong about the site meta, it's a town thought process.


So you're voting quick for being too precious? Agree Jamie feels town this time.

VOTE: lucca serious omgus vote.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #73  (isolation #11)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:36 pm

In post 65, Chisa Yukizome wrote:
In post 63, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 62, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 61, Chisa Yukizome wrote:cheeky curious

a. do you know who i am
b. if the answer to a is yes, is it from typing or from finding the altslip


I have my suspicions <3. Alt slip?


Found it. You're not who I thought you were but you can keep the love. <3

who'd you think i was?


I thought you were rc ;( I'm sad it's you because I can't read you. But you're fun so meh.

In post 66, Chisa Yukizome wrote:
In post 58, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 54, Chisa Yukizome wrote:that timing looks completely natural to me cheeky

i have no clue what you're seeing


Probably is, but I'm trying to get us out of RVS. I'll wait for a response from Awoo.

get us out of rvs with a more accurate fake read please


It was a push and you killed it. I don't like that this feels like you're trying to discredit me.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #74  (isolation #12)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:38 pm

In post 71, Jamiet99uk wrote:Eww. I don't like lurkers.

Do you ever policy lynch them here?


Rarely, although we should to deter this behaviour. Lurkers are not fun.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #76  (isolation #13)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:54 pm

In post 75, Chisa Yukizome wrote:it was a shitty push and you could've pushed literally anywhere else and it would've been better

have we played any games together except cats and the mu game you subbed out of


None that are finished. And just because you don't get info the same way I do doesn't make it shitty, but you're entitled to your subjective opinion.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #81  (isolation #14)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:08 pm

In post 77, Chisa Yukizome wrote:I think it was a dumb push because I think pushing on things that are town doesn't get you anything

pushing on things that are scummy is good because duh

pushing on things that are nai is sometimes good because you can see reactions to you pushing on something nai + it can believably be seen as scummy

but pushing on towny things is bad because towns responses aren't any more consistent than mafia


Yeah but how do you know that Awoo is town? I didnt find what he did was clearly town and how dumb can my push be when it's created all this content? It got me a read on Awoo, Jamie and you. So keep calling it dumb whatevs.

You being so sure of people's alignments and you not trolling are giving me bad vibes.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #84  (isolation #15)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:13 pm

In post 82, Chisa Yukizome wrote:I think awoo is town for l-1 vote and response to Jamie over it

me not trolling = me scum is a dumb thing

not gonna elaborate for obvious reasons


I don't agree with the L-1 and jump but I agree with the reaction to Jamie.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #87  (isolation #16)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:28 pm

In post 59, lucca261 wrote:
In post 35, Aubrey wrote:
In post 34, lucca261 wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

hey people, what's up?


I knew your name looked familiar. You were in that unpleasant Watchman game.


was that the one that Grey got force replaced and everybody was fighting everyone? I think I remember that. it made me quit mafia, for like, six months. so, how are ya? any reads so far?

VOTE: Cheeky

serious vote.


Uh Quick have you read this? Maybe have a little think about why instead of being so opportunistic. I want a response from Lucca so I'm not moving my vote so FoS Quick.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #89  (isolation #17)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:52 pm

In post 88, Quick wrote:OK. What did you want Lucca to answer?


That kinda defeats the purpose of the excercise.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #91  (isolation #18)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:54 pm

In post 90, Quick wrote:
In post 89, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 88, Quick wrote:OK. What did you want Lucca to answer?


That kinda defeats the purpose of the excercise.


What information could you possibly get for a naked OMGUS?


You're just rephrasing your original question. I get my best reads from OMGUS reactions. Your continued interference is weird. Why aren't you scum hunting instead of calling me scum for scum hunting? Do you even have any reads?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #96  (isolation #19)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:10 pm

:/ he started it. Who do you think is scum Chisa?

Pedit why Commknight?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #98  (isolation #20)  » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:33 pm

In post 97, Chisa Yukizome wrote:random name from my not townread list

well not random it's cause of the weeb comment


-_-' so you criticise my argument which is founded on someone being intentionally obtuse/opportunistic and then direct our attention back to RVS reasoning?

At least this is more in line of my expectations of town you lol.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #108  (isolation #21)  » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:29 am

Lol Jamie you can't take people trolling to heart or you're going to have a very rough time on MS. Honestly it's probably better for town not to talk about the masons just yet. By saying you think you should keep them alive you're effectively narrowing the pool for scum by soft-claiming VT. That's usually considered anti-town behaviour just so you know.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #116  (isolation #22)  » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:37 pm

In post 113, lucca261 wrote:hey, cheeky, how a naked omgus vote without any pressure would give you a reaction? talk to me.


I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Why did you naked vote me?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #118  (isolation #23)  » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:52 pm

In post 117, lucca261 wrote:because I think you are scum. who says I wanted a response.

you, on the other hand, wanted one. what response?


This response. Which really isn't good enough. Town would give a less bs reason for a vote to get others on board with their line of thinking. This is just lazy and says to me that you don't actually have one.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #120  (isolation #24)  » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:08 pm

In post 119, Awoo wrote:VOTE: Cheekyteeky

Funny you mention that, I'm townreading lucca and you're the one with a nonsense vote.


Why are you townreading lucca?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #124  (isolation #25)  » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:33 pm

In post 122, Awoo wrote:He's scumhunting, town usually does that.


Well glad to see I'm going to be playing with a brick wall Awoo.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #140  (isolation #26)  » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:51 pm

In post 136, Jamiet99uk wrote:Current Townreads:

Jamiet99uk
CheekyTeeky
Quick
Cheesy Yukizone

Current Scumreads:

Awoo
Lucca261
Assemblerot

Current Nullreads:

Aubrey
CommKnight
Non-posters


Jamie why do you have assemble as a scum read? I thought his ISO which consists of 2 posts is null at best. I can only assume that it your anti-lurker bias?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #142  (isolation #27)  » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:01 pm

In post 139, lucca261 wrote:cheeky, 118: if I want to make a case on you, I'll do it. currently, there are other people on my line of thinking. so you're just saying you didn't have a case on me, since you didn't provide any reason, didn't engage me until I talked to you, and was expecting a response to a question you didn't provide. why were you wasting your vote, then?


I didn't vote you straight away because I thought you'd explain the vote on me at some point, which you didn't so I found it odd that you just blank voted me under an unrelated discussion. It pings me that you say everyone else was thinking along the same lines because it's a little early to be sheeping unless you're trying to remain undetected by voting with what you perceive to be the consensus. I use my vote to sort people until it's time to hammer. I said OMGUS vote because I didn't like the sly vote without a reason and because scum usually try to use OMGUS against me, which you haven't and funnily enough, quick picked up on. Your questions to others bring you up a bit but I just don't get the purpose of your vote or the context of it.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #143  (isolation #28)  » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Awoo do you have any finished town games I can look at?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #146  (isolation #29)  » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:46 pm

In post 145, Awoo wrote:Sorry, I'm unmeta-able at the moment :lol:

Any reason the only thing you've said about my vote is calling me a wall?


It wasn't your vote I was calling a wall it was your town read explanation, but yep keep twisting my words to suit your narrative.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #193  (isolation #30)  » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:29 am

In post 176, Maki Harukawa wrote:Cheeky and Awoo are people I both scumread but Cheekys jump on Awoo feels super slimy
UNVOTE:
I don't know who I want to vote in the 2 because I doubt it's scum vs scum
Pedit: Ah alright I understand.


I don't think Awoo is scum here based on my experience of his scum game. I'll admit it's only one game so not the strongest meta, but he feels no where near as try-hard town as I found him in Eyes in the Fog.

I need to reread this game. More eloquent thoughts soon. (In-laws visiting so won't be as active for next day or two).

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #247  (isolation #31)  » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:45 am

VOTE: Epic Fial you say you're deep, but you're only scratching the surface.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #290  (isolation #32)  » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:55 pm

In post 148, Awoo wrote:While I'm at it, how does saying
"You called me a wall because of my vote"
suit "my agenda" more then
"You called me a wall because of my townread"
?


This makes no sense, what are you trying to ask here? I will be catching up properly in next 12 hours.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #455  (isolation #33)  » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:03 pm

Hi guys catching up now. What's the case on Jamie?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #459  (isolation #34)  » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:23 pm

Ok up to page 13

Reads to that point are:

Awoo, Jamie, Comm
NSG, Aubrey, Chisa
Fial, Assemble,
Quick, Maki, Lalendra, Lucca

VOTE: Quick

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #461  (isolation #35)  » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:18 pm

In post 460, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Cheeky: What order are those reads in? Most town at the top?


Yep. More when I can be bothered reading the last 6 pages. Feel free to ask questions about my reads and I'll respond when I'm done.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #463  (isolation #36)  » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:56 pm

The tiers are equal. Lucca has more content to analyse but Quick riding through this game is ringing alarm bells. I'll be giving a brief summary on my reads that might help answer this.

I find it odd that you don't ask me why I'm town reading you. If I had the biggest wagon I'd be weary or at least ask for proper justification for the read.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #466  (isolation #37)  » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm

The 7 days you saw was in a countdown timer, so there are 7 days left. The countdown from page 1 updates automatically.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #471  (isolation #38)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:01 am

Maki do you have other scum reads atm?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #473  (isolation #39)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:17 am

In post 467, CommKnight wrote:Definitely a bit firmer of a readlist than before. I want to brush Jamiet off as a noob!Town. But his play is just soo scummy. Like I don't know any other site that I have ever played on that would read his play as town. So I can't even say "Oh, it's the culture over there." Because I bet if I entered the site, it definitely isn't.


I disagree with this. It could be that I'm fairly new and I empathise with newer players, which has almost caught me out before. But honestly I haven't seen any benefit to scum playing the noob card outside of newbie games. It's almost one of those "too scummy to be scum" scenarios. I think scum would be a lot more self aware. His confusion about how things work on MS seems genuine, if that's acting then I'd be very surprised as it doesn't feel contrived at all. I didn't like our interaction about me townreading him but honestly would scum be that flippant? It could all be WIFOM but his interactions with others make me think otherwise. Like he's not scared to confront people or wishy-washy in his reads, which is more of a scum tell than playing noobtown.

Jamie I know you have experience elsewhere but I really recommend playing in a newbie game where you get people playing who are "trained" to give you a handle on how things work on MS. The games are still competitive and fun imo.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #474  (isolation #40)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:18 am

In post 472, Maki Harukawa wrote:As strong as you? No but I could vote Chisa Comm epic and Flavor if I was forced. Why ask?


Trying to gauge if you're tunneling me or not. I'll have to ISO you.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #476  (isolation #41)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:25 am

Awoo is scummy as shit.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #478  (isolation #42)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:28 am

In post 475, Maki Harukawa wrote:I wouldn't call it a tunnel per say I'd just say I'm more confident then your flip over others. If you have something you want to show me then by all means.


Can you sum up the main points that make you confident?

Pedit - ok but why?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #482  (isolation #43)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:56 am

In post 479, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't think you're solving the game you're asking questions to look busy but you seem to have no follow up to the questions getting answered I also feel a few of your votes (the ones on awoo are big ones) felt slimy and opportunistic you also have this air of confidence I don't understand you having.


I haven't followed the game since page 5. I also don't see any questions I've posed that haven't been answered. Nor have I had to ask any to create content because there's plenty here that I have to analyse. I think a lot of your issues with me are you not being used to my playstyle / not having played with me, which I should probably townread you for but your push does feel like an opportunistic tunnel on me that I'd expect coming from scum. There are other points I want to make on all my scumreads. Lol yes I have an air of crazed confidence/arrogance which I love about me ;)

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #483  (isolation #44)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:58 am

In post 480, Maki Harukawa wrote:The reason I think it's 1 scum in u2 is I have a sr on Awoo as well but given your interactions together it doesn't look like SvS so I'm wrong somewhere.


I think you're going wrong because it's most likely TvT...

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #485  (isolation #45)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:00 am

In post 481, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't know if I want to focus on u2 or the scum outside the both of you because asking "hey Maki who do you sr outside those 2" makes me go "uh I just tr these people more" because it's hard to pinpoint reasons.


Well you don't have to stay locked focus on anyone. Clearly you've made your mind up about me and aren't going to change your mind but don't use that as an excuse not to sort other people.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #487  (isolation #46)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:03 am

In post 484, Maki Harukawa wrote:What feels opportunistic about it? Even if I haven't played with you I should still be able to see what you're doing. Do you think your playstyle is so dif that I should tr you for it or? What should I be expecting?
Pedit: Do you tr them?


The timing of your push being buried under others pushing me. You had the advantage of coming in after people had already pushed me for the same bs. No my playstyle almost always gets me lynched early, I do plan on working out why that is at some point. Like I said I would tr you for it if that was the only issue.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #489  (isolation #47)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:07 am

About to give my bubba a bath I'll bbl.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #518  (isolation #48)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:26 pm

In post 514, Awoo wrote:Cheeky is there a reason you didn't vote me in ?

...and then you call me VS you TvT in . Not to mention your accusation in makes absolutely no sense. You're all over the place, my dude.


I said that post was scummy as hell not you're scum. That's a suicide post if you are. Main reason I townread you is because of your response to my meta argument. Scum don't say "don't townread me" lol. Yes I am all over the place I'm in too many games :/ but I don't want to replace and be that guy. I think 3 should be my limit.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #520  (isolation #49)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:42 pm

You're the one who is ringing alarm bells through my catch up. I noticed you jumped on my wagon agreeing with everyone instead of creating your own argument. I already said it looked like you're cruising through the game and I'm not super convinced you're town by your line of questionning here either. Why would I vote with a town read? One of my town reads is voting my other town read lol. I will go into more detail on my reads at some point. Sorry I keep putting it off, I've been super useless this game.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #525  (isolation #50)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Eh I think you're just itching for me to be scum in a game with you Awoo. I really don't think you're scum so I'm not even going to OMGUS you. I think I'm going to troll you again anyway because all my posts are going through some far reaching scum filter.

Quick why aren't you voting me if you're so convinced?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #529  (isolation #51)  » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:03 pm

In post 528, Quick wrote:
In post 525, CheekyTeeky wrote:Eh I think you're just itching for me to be scum in a game with you Awoo. I really don't think you're scum so I'm not even going to OMGUS you. I think I'm going to troll you again anyway because all my posts are going through some far reaching scum filter.

Quick why aren't you voting me if you're so convinced?


Because right now I a looking at Awoo.. I think it was Maki that said that you and Awoo can't both be Scum, but that you are both fairly Scummy. I agree with that now.


But why do you think I'm scum?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #568  (isolation #52)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:39 am

Hey guys I'm sorry but I'm replacing out of all my games. GL hopefully the replacements are more useful. xx

@Mod please replace me.

Aww. :(
Last edited by Torque on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.


[ + ]

Return to Completed Open Games