Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7, Wickedestjr wrote:
Vote: Jingle

Who are you scum with, then?
In post 8, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: jingle
In post 9, Dunkerdoodles wrote:VOTE: jingle
In post 15, Jingle wrote:DD and Wicked are probs town, btw.
I'm kinda wondering why you think 'DD and Wicked are probs town' here but didn't say anything about Flubber
In post 19, Jingle wrote:skitter probs scum.
Apparently I should've voted for you to be townread by you too lol
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #117 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 58, Jingle wrote:Not alt, but think more along the lines of Xayzeck than a normal newbie. Particularly, he played a game with aphix where his play rather impressed me as town, and I'm not seeing the same thingies here.
(She please)

I dunno who that is so I'm assuming this is a compliment lol. I also replaced into that game day2 and had a lot more to work with than ~20 posts made by people who clearly have a lot of history/context with each other that I'm missing.

I was asking about the Dunker/Wicked/Flubber votes cuz I thought it was odd that you were townreading Dunker and nullreading Flubber for making literally the same post right after each other, but I'm seeing that you are familiar with Wicked/ETL/Flubber so I'm now getting why you had a different reaction to the same post made by different people.
In post 36, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm a fan of double wagons day 1
VOTE: Fykus
This is all sorts of ick. Why do you want to form a double wagon on someone who still hasn't posted? Why is this a good thing (you're a fan of it?) and what info would you get out of it? And why on Fykus in particular, out of everyone who only had one vote on them at the time?

Also, I'm feeling like votes on Two are kinda opportunistic/easy? Like, he's blatantly new, and awkward and bad does not necessarily mean scum. I kinda feel like he's an easy place for scum to go at that point (ie I'm talking about Taiho's vote on Two). I vaguely feel the same way about UC.
In post 37, ironstove wrote:Hello, I rolled town again this game.
Pinging me, dunno why atm, I'll try to figure it out.
In post 49, Awoo wrote:Sorry for the delay, I've been running a lot of simulations and smartilligent statistical anal,ysis to try to formulate some interneural pre-reads and I'm pleased to announce that the next person to post is going to be confirmed town! Discuss.

VOTE: taiho <-- Good vote, not random
Lol at the first part. What are you seeing in Taiho?
In post 82, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:JINGLE. WICKED. YALL. IVE LEGIT FOUND THE FIRST REAL SCUM. Check Two's tone in this game: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72708
other town games readily available as well.

TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

VOTE: twoinamillion
What do you think about this: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=73333&user_select[]=30239
In post 104, Wickedestjr wrote:I kept my vote on Jingle for a reason - I don't understand his 1000% confidence comment that he made earlier - especially when I feel like I could have easily made those posts as scum. I feel good about everything else I've seen from him, but want him to explain that still. Reading the last page, more then.
This is also kinda ick? You like what you're seeing from him besides for the fact that he thinks he knows your meta? I feel like this is a weird thing to vote someone for, and to *deliberately* keep your vote on someone for, especially when there are sketchier people around and you like what you see from that person otherwise.

But I'm also not sure if scum!wicked would be trying to undermine a townread town!jingle has on him if they apparently have a relationship (like why take this approach instead of buddying him or something?), and I don't think this interaction comes from scumpartners with a prior history with each other.

K this is through post 104. I like have a major assignment due tomorrow and I haven't slept since like Friday, so I'm bowing out now (If the things I wrote didn't make much sense it's prob cuz I'm sleep deprived atm lol, I'll be able to explain better when I'm awake). I'll be around after class tomorrow.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #185 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Spoilered cuz I write a lot and I'm trying to keep things organized:

Spoiler: @Jingle
In post 173, Jingle wrote:She actively avoids interacting with the information in the thread when she comes in, including an L-3 wagon, a softclaim and two naked votes to naked vote an unrelated person who hasn't posted yet, and immediately after suspicion is brought up about her doubles back to ask a bunch of questions about the things she just ignored while focusing in on the ramifications of the read on her, not what it says about any of the other players.
In post 125, Jingle wrote:
Third, it's not an available information thing, it's a I think town you is more likely to engage in the things actually worth discussing than to ignore them and throw out a shitty RVS vote when there's a wagon ready made.
This is . . . a surprisingly accurate assessment given that before yesterday, I don't think I ever interacted with you. And very fair too.

It was a combo of:

a) Not having enough sleep over the past couple of days to the point where I can tell my thinking has been a bit fuzzy. Like I can tell that things *happened*, but I don't necessarily have the brain power at the moment to actually figure out what it means.

b) I think I saw something in the you/dunker/wicked/flubber interaction there that I wasn't really ready to explore at the time and still want to hold off on for a bit, especially cuz (going back to a) I then and now think that I might be seeing things that aren't there and I want to look at it again while I'm actually awake and thinking properly. Nothing else had happened and I didn't really have anything else to say so I basically just said 'hi I exist' cuz I didn't have things I wanted to talk about yet. After thinking about it a bit more, I decided to poke at it obliquely to try to see whether or not I'm seeing things. I wasn't ignoring anything. I wanted (and want) to mull on it a bit more.

Question: have you looked at any of my other games here (specifically a scumgame), or just that newbie game?

(stance on Two)
(Specifically @ETL and awoo and p-edit nk15)

Spoiler:
In post 131, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Why did you select this game? I specifically did not select the PR game because the point is not as clear as it is in his vanilla games. It's like, "I have a good point but I'm going to make sure I present it in the most convoluted way, even though it's salient in all of his other town games."
I was actually in the game you linked originally. Yes, I replaced out just as he replaced in, but I was following it rather closely after that. He replaced into a universally townread slot (rb) and kinda said some odd things during the great PR cc clusterfuck of day 4. The conflict he generated there I thought resembled what he said here.

Namely, your convo with him on page 4, specifically posts 75-86, greatly reminded me of the convo Thor had about/with him at the bottom of the following link and the following two pages: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72708&start=3025

I thought his tone in that incident is similar to how he's behaving here, so I'm not really getting the meta-tone basis for a scumread.

I linked the second game cuz I was actually following that one in real-time and I, again, think that his tone matched the game you linked, and the game here. I wasn't trying to present things in a convoluted fashion, but was just linking the other game that I remember spectating him in cuz I didn't really have time yesterday to pull up other towngames and read them to compare to him here.
In post 137, Awoo wrote:Fence sitting detected. VOTE: skitter30 Like what, he's all sorts of ick, but it's too easy to vote for him? Usually when I (hear this/have done it in the past myself as scum), it's scum worrying about whether or not their target is too "lynchbait-ey" to vote for. Sometimes they make it real obvious and slip the word lynchbait into their post. Since I just read two conflicting statements, what do you think of TIM?
I think there's a difference between bad play and scummy play, and that it's easy to confuse the two. The post I didn't like was bad and awkward. Since he says bad and awkward things as town too, I don't think scumreading him for that alone is warranted. That's why I was poking at him a bit, because I need to try to see what his thought process before I can assess it as being bad or scummy. I think that its easy to conflate the two states, and that scum could try to take advantage of that.

Given that I remember his play in the game above, most of what I've seen here thus far matches his towngame or is NAI imo, and he's pretty much null. I think, if he's town, votes on him are at this time are incredibly opportunistic.

The closest thing I have to read on him comes from 84, which is a small scumlean: he sounds overly defensive. If he's scum, he sounds kinda like caught scum who thinks they got caught for the wrong reasons.
In post 131, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Also, just because someone is new doesn't mean they are town. I need to scumhunt everyone regardless of how new or old they are. Saying this is equivalent to saying, "He's been around this site for ages and ages, obviously he's big bad and scary, so let's lynch him."
Yes, obviously new doesn't mean town. It does mean that a particular player is more likely to lack experience than a player with an older join date though. Heck, you even said, 'skitter seems skittish but it might be a towntell cuz of her joindate'.

And I never said that new = town. What I said is that he's new, and that he sounds kinda bad, and that I don't know if that makes him scum. I still don't know cuz he hasn't posted any more since then lol, and I need to hear more from him. I never said that I thought he was town, or that we should give him a pass cuz of his join date. I don't think that my stance is at all equivalent to suggesting a policy lynch on an older player, and I dislike that you made that equivalency.

Basically what I don't really get is why you're discounting the possibility of bad!new!town.

Other assorted things to ETL:

Spoiler:
In post 64, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:hiya jingle! so glad you're here. i don't like your angling at me. stop it. ask me real questions if you're actually trying to get a read instead
of just trying to make it seem like you have reasons to scimread me
Can you elaborate on this please? Namely, why do you think he was doing the bolded?
In post 131, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:How is saying that this pings you any different from me disliking UVC's posts or Two's attitude?
I don't understand what you're asking here. Can you rephrase this?
In post 131, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:How well do you know scum!wicked?
Not at all, even remotely. I wasn't talking about wicked's scum meta in particular, but making a general statement that I think it would be kinda weird for scum to try to undermine a townread on them.
In post 144, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 124, Fykus wrote:Sorry for being late.
Skitter might be scum becauae every single game we have together is her as scum.
Dunk seems a bit off this game. Illpost more thoughts later
Anyone know where Fykus is from? Anyone play with him before?
I've played with ~4 times, and I've been scum in each of those games, while he's been town. He's noted the fact that I've always been scum with him at the beginning of every one of those games I think lol.

I've never had to read him before, and I've never played with scum!fykus, but this is a pretty typical town!fykus post.

I disagree with him on Dunker though.
In post 148, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Explain it to me cuz I've got Tai as a straight null due to lack of content.
I dislike their vote on Two for reasons explained above at length.

More later cuz I really need to sleep I think.

p-edit: hi dunker :)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #189 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 187, Jingle wrote:Nope, just the one, so far. I will eventually get around to meta diving you, but I'm likely to be a lower profile this game than normally, due to a bunch of RL factors.

I've read a dunker game, (at least one, possibly more) but he's unaware of me AFAIK. I was in one of Flubb's first games on site. I tunneled the shit out of Wicked's towngame for like 3 games in a row back in 2015. ETL and I have a long and storied history that amounts to her being one of my best friends, despite the fact that we haven't talked in a while. If she said she needed help with something I'd get in the car and drive across the country tonight because I'd know it was that important.Don't worry about ETL so much, there's a method to my madness and I'll have a solid read on her one way or another in a couple more pages.

What did you hope to gain from 27?
K, I was wondering cuz I think my towngames and scumgames are rather different imo, and I think you were able to get a pretty good feel for my town meta based on that one game, so I think you'd probably be able to get a pretty decent grasp of my scumgame too and tell the difference.

You said that you knew there were masons, and you made immediate townreads on Dunker/Wicked but neglected Flubber. I wasn't sure if you were crumbing that *they* were the masons, or if I was reading things that weren't there, but if you were crumbing that, I didn't see the utility in calling attention to it page 1. My next post was trying to see if that was actually a thing or if I was reading too much into it.

Based on the second paragraph above, I was reading too much into it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #192 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I wasn't hunting for them. That's what I first saw when I read the first page. I was aware that I was a tad sleep-deprived at the time, and that I wasn't thinking clearly, and that I probably wasn't looking at that properly. The more I thought about it, the more unlikey I thought it was, specifically because the odds of just the two of them posting right after each other within minutes of you posting that was kinda slim.

Since I was pretty sure I made it up, I wanted to know why you were reading Flubber/Dunker differently.

That's why my first line of 27 was an observation instead of a question. I wanted to leave it open-ended. If I wasn't making things up, you could ignore it. If I was seeing things that weren't there, I wanted an answer for why it seemed like you were treating Dunker/Flubber differently for the same post, and that was an invitation for you to talk about it more.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #203 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Slept for a bit, turns out I have a fever which explains a remarkable amount about the last 36 hours.

I know I'm not explaining myself well, but I'm doing the best I can atm. Like, if you wanna talk about something cuz you didn't like or understand what I'm saying, ask so that I can try to explain or clarify or whatever.

This is where I'm at:

(ordering within tiers doesn't mean anything, it's just the order of how I remembered people)

townlean: jingle, Dunker, Awoo
null: Fykus, Flubber,
scumlean: ETL, Two, Nic, Taiho

Jingle - idk how to explain this right now. Best vote on my wagon.

Dunker - feels very chill, free-flowing, very carefree

Awoo - Good vote on me. closer to nulltown than townlean

Fykus - yeah his one post wasn't AI, so I don't have a read here

Flubber - I don't really remember him saying anything significant

Two - might be scum but I don't like the reasoning people are giving. The meta-tone scumread is bad and I explained why in depth cuz that's just how he posts. 84 was too defensive. The vote on me is bad, but that's just how he rolls so I dunno if it's AI

Nic - bad catchup was bad. Dislikes all of my posts, but quotes on one of them to explain whyTwo is bad? That . . . makes a ton of sense. Like it looks like he was just agreeing with posts without actually looking at who wrote what and isn't really looking at if they make sense together. Little analysis, lots of agreeing/disagreeing with things that have already been hashed over, doesn't add anything new about why things are bad. Vote on me was bad, maybe even the worst tbh.

Taiho - don't really have an opinion besides for the fact that the vote on Two was kinda opportunistic. More nullscum than scumlean

ETL - I dunno, might be scum. Push on Two is bad, but I wanna see what she has to say about what I wrote earlier about Two. Vote on me was bad. I absolutely hated this:
In post 64, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:hiya jingle! so glad you're here. i don't like your angling at me. stop it. ask me real questions if you're actually trying to get a read
instead of just trying to make it seem like you have reasons to scimread me
Too defensive and too much shadethrowing for Jingle's question of 'Are you scum?' and comment of 'needs to start towntelling'. I don't know where she's getting the bolded from cuz I don't see where Jingle implied that at all.

UC and IS - shitposters that I didn't get anything useful out of
(p-edit note: UC's ETL vote is kinda weird but I think I like it? Like it's so off base and out of touch with the thread that it comes from clueless town?)

Wicked - conflicted - I really liked questioning of Jingle's townread, but some of their other posts feel kinda off and forced. I dunno where to put him atm.

I don't think ETL and Two are scum together
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #209 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@Two:

Cool. Bad vote became worse vote:

1. You didn't seem have a problem with it at the time my post when I wrote it.

2. The wagon on me is kinda bad to begin with, and naked voting me for the L-2 vote is awful

3. It's like a belated OMGUS via sheeping. You didn't explain (and still haven't explained) the original post you made when I asked you about it, but are later sheeping someone else's reasoning for not liking my explanation for why I didn't like that post. Your explanation for voting me is quoting Awoo, who said that he thought I was fence-sitting on you, even though I said I was trying to probe your thought process and you never bothered to respond to the points I raised there. The fact that you added in [post by 2iam] makes it seem like you literally have a problem with my post because I was questioning one of yours. I'm also like the only person who gave a legitimate reason (ie not meta-tone based) for why you're sketchy here, and you're voting me.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 211, TwoInAMillion wrote:First of all, I'm not "blatantly new". I'm not playing any sort of newbie card. I have a very good record for the games that I have played.

And second, saying that my posting is "all sorts of ick" and then criticizing my wagoners for being opportunistic is pretty much the definition of fence sitting.
I never said you were playing any sort of newbie card, so I dunno why you feel the need to defend yourself against that accusation. I said you were new and that it might be hard to distinguish between bad and scummy play from you.

You actually are playing the newbie card though.
In post 80, TwoInAMillion wrote:That's what you're basically trying to do is to cast doubt on my ability to vote/argue/find scum based on my ms age, thus hoping people will take your side in the future.
You're using your join date as a reason for why people shouldn't scumread you.

And no, for, like the fourth time, I'm not fence-sitting. I didn't say I scumread you at that point. I said I thought the post was bad. I didn't say it was voteworthy, or that it made me scumread you. I asked you to explain what you were thinking so that I could try to assess it and figure out if it was scummy or not. I think that it's very easy for scum to push 'bad' as 'scummy', and that hopping on your wagon without actually trying to sort you or analyze what you were thinking is opportunistic.

I'm *still* waiting for you to explain it though.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #220 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

it's awoo's reason for voting skitter
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #224 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Cuz at the time I wrote that, the closest thing I had to a read on you, as I said earlier, was , which I found to be overly defensive. I could see caught scum saying that if they felt like they were caught for the wrong reasons.

Everything else you posted was similar to your town game or NAI or bad and the cumulative read was very slight scumlean, but close to null, so I wanted you to explain a post that I found interesting (I note that you still haven't) to try to develop a read on you.

This convo, especially your explanation for my vote, is strengthening the scumlean.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 225, TwoInAMillion wrote:I think its more of an omgus tbh.
:facepalm:

Your vote on me is OMGUS. You're voting me for questioning a post that was written by you, as you felt the need to emphasize when you quoted Awoo.

I'm finding your opening post to be bad, 84 to be overly defensive, your vote on me an awful combo of OMGUS/sheeping/opportunism (you didn't even announce it was L-2) , playing the newbie card, and still ignoring my questions.

I don't see how you could reduce that to OMGUS.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I don't get where you're seeing that.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #245 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: twoinamillion
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #248 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

You're also ignoring like everything I've said about you, and my argument is explicitly not based on your meta for tone
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #297 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I also thought the timing of Two's claim was a bit early, and was surprised to see it.

I think I believe the neighborizer part - it's a really odd claim for him to pick out of a hat if he was trying to create a fakeclaim out of wholecloth to prevent a lynch. Like, neighborizer isn't a 'get-out-of-jail-free card' claim for a day 1 lynch. It isn't like cop or anything. It's also proveable, so I dunno why he'd claim it if he wasn't.

I don't think that the claim makes him town though.
In post 256, Awoo wrote: Get this: if TIAM was really looking to read skitter, he would have read and seen his response to what I said about fence sitting, then responded to that, if anything. This just appears as pushing the wagon for the sake of pushing the wagon instead of trying to formulate reads and sort.
This feels distance-y and/or bus-y.
In post 271, Awoo wrote:LOL
I sure hope my scumreads don't flip scum or else im in trouble! ..sorry I think I got brain damage while you were shaking me.
This feels kinda fake? Like an overreaction, almost. Kinda false-bravado-y?
In post 276, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 203, skitter30 wrote: ETL - I dunno, might be scum. Push on Two is bad, but I wanna see what she has to say about what I wrote earlier about Two. Vote on me was bad. I absolutely hated this:
In post 64, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:hiya jingle! so glad you're here. i don't like your angling at me. stop it. ask me real questions if you're actually trying to get a read
instead of just trying to make it seem like you have reasons to scimread me
Too defensive and too much shadethrowing for Jingle's question of 'Are you scum?' and comment of 'needs to start towntelling'. I don't know where she's getting the bolded from cuz I don't see where Jingle implied that at all.
Why didn't you just ask me about this post? You say you prefer people to ask you questions about things they don't understand, yet do not follow your own advice.
In post 185, skitter30 wrote:
In post 64, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:hiya jingle! so glad you're here. i don't like your angling at me. stop it. ask me real questions if you're actually trying to get a read instead
of just trying to make it seem like you have reasons to scimread me
Can you elaborate on this please? Namely, why do you think he was doing the bolded?
???

I think I'm townreading the bit I quoted from 276 though. It's the annoyance I think. My overall impression from ETL from the past two pages is a townlean.
In post 283, Jingle wrote:Unfortunately, it could come from scum in survival mode so it's more null than anything, but I do WANT it to be town.
Me in scum survival mode is panic-lurking. I hate playing scum. I am not a good scum player. I get flustered and defensive and do stupid things as scum. I lurk, avoid talking about things that I think are in any way controversial, and make a post or two just before a prod would go out. I hate getting wagoned as scum and don't know how to respond to it so I tend to lurk it out, and would prefer to just let the lynch happen than trying to fight it. I wouldn't be posting here when I was sick or had an assignment due, and would just use that as an excuse for not posting for like two days while getting wagoned.

This is all self-meta though so should be taken with a grain of salt and is basically meh.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #299 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I think so, yes.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #303 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@Dunker:

I mean, I haven't unvoted . . .

I think it's cuz Jingle thinks that if there are not other PT-related-role-claims, Jingle's claimed role makes Two town.

It's also cuz the game-state is kinda funky atm. There's way too much support for either my lynch or Two's lynch, so it seems like scum like what's going on atm. I know I'm town, so I know I'm a mislynch. If Two is town, it's also a mislynch for them. If he's scum, it's incredibly likely that there's bussing going on, given how there isn't really anyone saying 'no, let's not lynch him', and no one is vouching for him.

It's also like two days after the day started, and ending the day before a bunch of people have made posts with content is kinda silly, and way too early.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #328 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 316, Wickedestjr wrote:skitter- There are some weird signs (her post 27, her inconsistent read on Two, her town reading the first two votes on her own wagon), but I'm not sure that any of these are scum tells. Gun to my head, I would say that she is town but that is in large part due to her interactions with Two. I don't think they are scum together.
I don't think my read was inconsistent. His opening posts were mostly bad, but I didn't think they were AI from what I'd seen before from him. His vote on me was god awful and opportunistic and just really bad, and that in conjunction with several other warning signs (his bad opening post, his overly defensive 84, playing the newbie card, ignoring questions that are being asked of him, relying on a claim to get out of a lynch, no scumhunting,) make me scumread him.

I also don't see why townreading the first two votes on my own wagon is a weird thing? You can be misreading me and still be town. Like, having a wrong read doesn't make someone scum. Just because the vote is on me doesn't mean I have to dislike the vote or scumread the person making it.

Jingle was remarkably accurate about my meta, which surprised me since I don't know him at all, but it was a reasonable conclusion to reach based on those two posts and how I approached that game he read; I understood how he got there, and it seemed like a natural thought process.

I like the way he's feeling caution about the current gamestate, since it feels kinda weird atm. Like almost too easy? When lots of people are agreeing with each other and few alternatives are being proposed or discussed, it feels like scum are happy with the way things are going. I also like how and he's been analyzing my own wagon and Two's. Ending the day right now would be silly, and I think we should look at other slots before we end the day because a lot of players haven't really given much content, so I like and support the push on Awoo (see below). His frustration at only having two scumreads at this point seems genuine.

Also, I believe his soft-semi claim; he's very clearly analyzing the thread through a 'PT' mindset (assuming that I was hunting for masons?) that doesn't seem faked.

I liked the way Awoo approached Tai, and I liked the way he questioned my post about Two, even though he read it wrong. I'm getting sketchy vibes from him directly after the Two claim though, so he's gone down in my reads.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #340 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

I still don't see why people are having an issue with the thing I said about Two. He did bad things, but not necessarily *scummy* ones, for him. I hadn't formed a conclusion about him from just that post, so I felt like I needed more info to determine if he was being awkward or scummy. At the same time, I disliked how the votes on him were formed. He was sketchy, but I also thought the votes on him were sketchy, and I didn't have enough info to determine yet which one was sketchier, which is why I wanted to talk to him. After his vote on me and my convo with him, I found him scummy so I voted him.

I think Two is scum. I am not convinced that you are, so I'm not voting you. I don't tend to move my vote without strong impetus, and you haven't provided a strong enough one. I also don't believe that I need to actually be voting you in order to sort you or to put pressure on you: the things I've said about you has prompted you to provide rather interesting reactions.

Questions/Comments:

1. Why are you believing Two's claim? You didn't say anything about it when he first claimed, and you seem to be implying that you *know* (ie not just think or believe) he's a neighborizer when you say 'but there are neibghors and neibghgsdgfhghorizers as TIAM is'.

2. You're literally doing the exact same thing that you're calling me out for. You kept your vote on me while stating that you support the Two wagon without switching your vote, even though in you strongly implied that Two was the bigger scumread. Why didn't you vote for Two at that time? Your actions weren't matching your words. You expressly said you intended to 'vote him in the future ' in , but neglected to vote him then. You imply that it's because you were unsure about making the L-1 vote, but . . . there aren't really that many opportunities to get on a wagon without casting the L-1 or hammer vote, so I'm not sure when you thought you'd have the opportunity to vote him in the future.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #380 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 343, Wickedestjr wrote:I completely agree with you. The only reason I called this weird is because I feel like, as town, most players (myself included sometimes) are slightly more inclined to suspect their attackers. So I was remarking that it's rare to see a town-aligned player town read their first two voters - from my experience at least. But if you are scum and Jingle/awoo are both town, then it would make more sense for you to town read them because you'd know that they are town. As I said before, this could easily just be your play style, though. I need to check your town meta at some point.
Fair enough. I haven't really gotten wagoned that often in my limited number of towngames, so I can't really point to a time I've town-read the first two votes on my wagon. Closest thing I've got is here. First vote on the wagon, and we got into like a five-page argument about him wanting to vig me. (That was an interesting game, right jjh?) :)

Spoiler: @Awoo, for 346
In post 346, Awoo wrote:1. Do you not? That's a role that town or scum can get. Even if my read is wrong it still points toward's jingle's role matching up, and implying he is town.
I said the following, so yes, I largely believe it:
In post 297, skitter30 wrote:I think I believe the neighborizer part - it's a really odd claim for him to pick out of a hat if he was trying to create a fakeclaim out of wholecloth to prevent a lynch. Like, neighborizer isn't a 'get-out-of-jail-free card' claim for a day 1 lynch. It isn't like cop or anything. It's also proveable, so I dunno why he'd claim it if he wasn't.
I'm noting that you initially neglected to comment on the claim, and then said the following (I added the bold):
In post 339, Awoo wrote:but there are neibghors and neibghgsdgfhghorizers as TIAM
is
You didn't say 'there are neighbors and neighborizes as TIAM could be', or 'as TIAM appears to be,' or 'as TIAM probably is'. You said *is*. That's a surprising level of confidence. You're basing your belief of the claim on Jingle's soft/semi-claim, but he said he *believed* Two's claim, not that he *knows* that it's true. *Is* implies certainty, and I'm not really seeing where you're getting that from.

Also, are you now implying a townread on Two? That's what I'm getting from
In post 346, Awoo wrote:
Even if my read is wrong
it still points toward's jingle's role matching up, and implying he is town
In post 346, Awoo wrote:Damn right I didn't wasn't 100% about putting TIAM at L-1. What of it? Also:
"there aren't really that many opportunities to get on a wagon without casting the L-1 or hammer vote" - Blatantly false. Why would you even say this? It just looks like throwing shade* without committing to anything, which is why I scumread you in the first place. I will concede that having a heavy vote may be indicative only of playstyle, but I want to know why you posted this. Do you think what I (attempted to) call you out for is really something scummy, or are you contradicting me for it's own sake?
'Damn right I didn't wasn't 100% about putting TIAM at L-1. What of it?' - you said you were willing to vote him in the future, but not then? Why?

'"there aren't really that many opportunities to get on a wagon without casting the L-1 or hammer vote" - Blatantly false. Why would you even say this?' - :facepalm: He's at (and was at the time) L-2. You literally can't get on a wagon that's at L-2 without casting the L-1 or hammer vote, unless you're implying you think people are going to come off the wagon, but I don't really see where you'd be getting that idea from; current thread discussion does not make this seem likely. Would you be willing to vote him if someone came off the wagon? Basically, I don't really get why you're saying you didn't want to put him at L-1, but said you 'intend to vote him in the future' while he was at L-2. I don't understand *when* exactly you'd be willing to vote him. Would you have been more comfortable placing the hammer vote?
In post 346, Awoo wrote:* Maybe I am using the wrong term here, but he's making stuff up to make me look bad.
K, you're going to have to back up where I'm making stuff up to make you look bad. (She btw).

* Two is at L-2
* You say you're willing to vote him in the future while implying you have a bigger scumread on him than on me, but keep your vote on me
* You say you don't want to make the L-1 vote
* I point out that unless you make the L-1 or hammer vote, you can't vote him in the future. I didn't expressly add in the qualifier 'unless people come off his wagon', but I thought that was implied, and there was/is little discussion about that actually happening, so I didn't really feel the need to explicitly state that.
* So I want to know when you think you'll be able to vote him in the future without casting the L-1 vote. And if people had come off the wagon, if you'd be willing to vote for him then and why.
* I don't see how any of this is me making stuff up
In post 346, Awoo wrote:but I want to know why you posted this. Do you think what I (attempted to) call you out for is really something scummy, or are you contradicting me for it's own sake?
I'm not even sure what you're trying to get at here. I don't think what you pointed out is scummy, but I'm pointing out that it's odd that you're calling me out for 'not committing to things' and 'your actions don't match your words' when you're doing the same thing, and I don't know where I'm contradicting you.

The tldr that I'm going for is that you appear to be willing to vocally support the Two wagon while showing reluctance for actually voting for it, and are saying that I'm making stuff up when I point that out.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #401 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 373, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: ucvoyager
In post 386, TwoInAMillion wrote:My scum reads right now are skitter and ucv.
Why'd you switch your vote?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #403 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

???

Can you explain that again? What does Taiho have to do with it?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #405 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

You were voting me . . .

Why would you not keep your vote on a scumread when there's some support for my lynch, and instead move it to start a vanity wagon, while using the fact that some third party was lurking as a reason to justify this?

Basically I'm asking why you moved your vote off of me if I'm a scumread and there's support for my lynch?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #408 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:37 am

Post by skitter30 »

Yeah, you do? As town, your goal is to get scum - your scumreads - lynched. There's a wagon on me; given the current gamestate, it would be a lot easier for town!you to stick with a developed wagon than to start a vanity wagon out of nowhere.

Do you actually think that voting UCV at this time is going to get him lynched?

Tbh I feel like you aren't actually reading the thread. You pop in to make grand statements about your meta and town track record and about your role, but you aren't actually *doing* anything this game.

You say me and UCV are scum . . . but you take your vote off of me while there's a viable wagon on me to start a vanity wagon.

You say that you/dunk/jingle should be a townbloc, which is, quite frankly, absurd, as Dunk is actively pushing your lynch, and you're one of Jingle's biggest scumreads.

You didn't even know where your own vote was.

I don't see you trying to catch scum, or trying to form townreads, or like, do anything useful.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #410 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ok, let's go about it this way: why aren't you trying to get me lynched?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #412 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

That . . . doesn't answer the question.

If you think I'm scum, why did you move off of my wagon?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #416 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:58 am

Post by skitter30 »

L-1 btw

P-edit: You literally just said you thought you were voting Taiho . . . you don't get to say that you left my wagon because you didn't think it was going anywhere when claimed you switched your vote from Taiho {when you were voting me} to move to UCV because Taiho was lurking.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #421 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

You were under the impression you were leaving the Taiho vanity wagon to vote the UCV vanity wagon.

You're attributing reasoning to actions that never happened. Your reason for switching your vote *from me* to UCV is that *Taiho* was lurking, and when I pressed you on it, you changed your story to say that you left my wagon because you didn't think my wagon was going anywhere.

I think we're going around in circles now though, and I'm going to leave to do hw now I think.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #453 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Hi Luv!
In post 426, Awoo wrote:
SKITTER:
The only thing I'm learning from this 1v1 is that we are both good at misinterpreting each other's posts. I'm burned out on confronting you directly, and nitpicking over little points isn't going to help me develop my reads. Take that however you will.
Meh, fair. I can argue minutia for like forever, but I get that it can be annoying, so I'll drop it if you want me to; I'll revisit after a flip.

So let's talk about something else instead. Who are your top two lynches today?
In post 431, UC Voyager wrote:jic i got a prod.....

i honestly am having a hard time following the game. can someone fill me in with a breif and to the point summary of what has happened so far....
A wagon developed on Two, I didn't like the reasoning people were using, a wagon developed on me, Two claimed, and the wagon on Two is still a thing and most people seem kinda resigned to his lynch.

What do you think about a Two lynch? Do you have any scumreads other than ETL? Any townreads?
In post 439, Flubbernugget wrote:My reads haven't changed since you've opened up. I don't think they will.
Tbh, I kinda feel like the game has kinda stagnated, and that people are kinda around waiting for *something* to happen to affirm the Two lynch, or for some new wagon to develop, but nothing's really *happening*. Like, I look at the game, and I don't really have anything to say cuz nothing really happened since the last time I was here. I'm hoping a new perspective will serve as the impetus for discussion.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #456 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@Dunk: I was actually thinking the same thing, and but I didn't want to get bogged down in a line-by-line nitpicking thing again.

@Awoo:

Here's the tldr version:

-> calls people out for my wagon being a popular place to park their vote based on my early posts, when you . . . parked your vote on me based on my early posts

-> now fine with the Two wagon, although you were (I think - you didn't actually answer this) implying a townread in 346

-> Once again not actually voting for the Two wagon, although you're fine with it (although tbf I dunno if you wanna end the day just yet, but you didn't give that as a reason for not voting. Last line of your post implies he expect the day to end soon with a lynch on Two; I dunno why you're not just doing it himself but whatever)

-> Awkward unvote that isn't followed up with a vote. Why didn't you place it on another scumread if you don't want it on Two for whatever reason?

-> Tbh like all of your interactions with Two sound like coaching to me.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #477 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

LUV, I agree with quite a lot of what you're saying.

Kinda disappointed that hammer happened just before you started posting :(

Also that hammer was kinda gross too.
In post 458, Awoo wrote:VOTE: TWOINAMILLION

Here's your hammer. If this flip makes me look bad at least I can say that I lynched scum.
@Awoo (prob won't be getting an answer to this, but here we go anyway):

-> Not sure why you didn't wait for the catchup

-> Not sure why you think the flip is going to make you look bad.

-> You were implying a townread earlier, so I'm still not sure where the re-emergence of your scumread on Two happened
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #487 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Wicked, nice tetrameter lol :)

Fykus, what do you currently think about Ironstove?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #500 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

@Flubber: Can you explain the Dunker vote? Not really getting what you're seeing in him.

@ETL: Can you explain your reads on Fykus and taiho?

@awoo - yeah I still wanna know why you decided to hammer like that.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #507 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:34 am

Post by skitter30 »

@Awoo:

I think I've made you angry and upset, and that was never my intent in any way, so I'd like to apologize.

I think a lot of the frustration on both of our parts stems from miscommunication and misunderstanding. I'll say A and expect B to be the conclusion from what I said, but you see C. And you'll say X, and expect Y to be the conclusion, and I'll see Z. I think we're both seeing scummy behavior in the other because we're having trouble undertanding each other, and are attributing intentions and implications to the other's posts that were not intended to be read that way.

What I was having trouble with on Day 1 is that I thought your read on Two was odd; I was seeing you implying a townread on a major scumread when people seemed less inclined to lynch him, and then I thought you went back to a scumread later when people were talking about ending the day. And I didn't really understand why you were changing your mind.

Basically what I was trying to get from you for much of day 1 was this:
In post 502, Awoo wrote:Where you point to me 'townreading him': It was a point when people said "These two wagons are on town since there's too much support" (TIAM, skitter), when I said that only holds true for one (TIAM). Yes, this is a source where my hesitation came from. People read my hesitation as being TIAM's partner. *shrug*
I think I was misinterpreting that sentiment as a townread on Two, which is where my confusion stemmed from. After seeing this, I think I was equating your hesitation with the lynch with 'oh awoo thinks two is town', when that was not in fact what you were implying.

I think a lot of the problems you're having with my posts towards the end of the day stems from, again, this miscommunication we're having. If you'd like, I can explain what I was intending with those posts. If you think that will fuel further miscommunication and frustration, let me know and I'll back off.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #511 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:17 am

Post by skitter30 »

I think you saw the following as me trying to get you to hammer?
In post 456, skitter30 wrote:I was actually thinking the same thing, and but I didn't want to get bogged down in a line-by-line nitpicking thing again.
This was a response to the following, not to Dunker's statement of wanting to end the day. That's why I listed a bunch of reasons why I thought you were being wishy-washy. I was hoping you'd clarify your position on Two. I wasn't trying to manipulate you into a hammer.
In post 455, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i feel like this is kinda a stalling post to see if an alternative wagon will form.
I wasn't ready for the day to end, especially since LUV had promised an imminent catchup. I don't think I was trying to hide this sentiment (and I'm not sure what else you thought I was hiding, so if you'd like to talk about it, go for it):
In post 453, skitter30 wrote:I'm hoping a new perspective will serve as the impetus for discussion.
I didn't start with pushing you cuz after rereading the day, I think the way I was talking with you had pissed you off for the reasons explained above, which wasn't what I had intended at all. I decided to try backing off instead of going into a questioning thing, because I realized that would likely provide fuel for misunderstanding and miscommunication and frustration, and to instead give you space to explain the hammer your way.

Does this help clarify anything?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #515 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 512, Awoo wrote:-> Once again not actually voting for the Two wagon, although you're fine with it (although tbf I dunno if you wanna end the day just yet, but you didn't give that as a reason for not voting. Last line of your post implies he expect the day to end soon with a lynch on Two; I dunno why you're not just doing it himself but whatever)
I thought it was strange that you had a major scumread on Two but had never placed a vote on him. I then followed with the fact that you might not want to at that time because you weren't ready to end the day, which I thought was a reasonable position to have, but I thought it was weird that you didn't actually say that.

Basically, it seemed like you wanted to vote but didn't give a reason why you weren't doing it, so it looked to me like you were just vocally lending support without actually doing anything about it, which looked like stalling to me. Like, if you had wanted to hammer Two, I'd have expected an 'intent to hammer' or something to indicate you were serious about placing a vote.

(I was also indicating that I didn't want the day to end yet there)
In post 512, Awoo wrote:-> Awkward unvote that isn't followed up with a vote. Why didn't you place it on another scumread if you don't want it on Two for whatever reason?
I wasn't trying to get you to put your vote on Two but was trying to understand why you unvoted without placing it on another scumread, which is why I asked, 'why didn't you place it on another scumread?' I was trying to hear more about your other scumreads, which is also what I ws trying to get at here:
In post 453, skitter30 wrote:So let's talk about something else instead. Who are your top two lynches today?
Basically, those were two unrelated issues:

1. I was seeing a reluctance to vote Two despite him being a major scumread, although I thought that might be because you didn't want to end the day

2. You didn't vote anyone following the unvote - I wanted to hear more about your other scumreads

So yes, I was implying that I thought you should vote . . . a scumread that wasn't Two since you didn't seem to be interested in voting Two at that time.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #530 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 524, ironstove wrote:I have some good reads: Kafka on the Shore and Flash Boys.

I'm so tired... about ready to sleep but it's 3 PM, I feel like that's a terrible idea.....

Awoo, can't you tell I'm town? Why are you asking me these questions. You should be focusing in on finding scum you idiot.
I tried Kafka on the Shore about a month ago, but just couldn't get into it; I gave up maybe ~100 pages in.

I dunno why but I think I'm townreading that last line?

Can you share your reads with us pleasae?
In post 520, Flubbernugget wrote:I have a result on dunkerdoodles
During Day1, you were incredibly . . . vague and non-descript. I literally couldn't remember a single thing you said besides for the fact that you were OK with lynching Two. While this should default to a null, this was starting to lean towards a scumlean because I literally don't remember you taking any sort of stances, kinda like you were trying to skate by under the radar without committing to anything. However, I've before confused this sort of behavior as being scummy when it was actually coming from a PR who was trying to not attract a night kill, and I thought this was maybe what you were doing.

So, I kinda believe this, but I'm finding it odd that you decided to target one of the most townread individuals in the game, and then didn't bother to explain anything or try to convince us of the veracity of your result.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #537 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Dunk, if you think he's a loyal cop, why do you think he's voting for you?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #558 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Flubber, are you basically claiming that varient spot? I can think of one role that Jingle might have that fits with what he's said, but otherwise I think you two are cc'ing each other cuz mini-Normals can only have one variant role I think.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #559 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

* I can think of one *Normal* role that Jingle might have that fits with what he's said.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #561 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Yeah that's what I just said.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #567 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 564, Flubbernugget wrote:Confirming with my own eyes
Is this referring to having a red on Dunk, or that Jingle can still be Normal?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #572 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

He isn't a mason-encryptor:
In post 288, Jingle wrote:The masons bit isn't a confirmed thing in my role PM, btw, just something I think is more likely than not given my role. Like 80% chance.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #573 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Flubber, so you're basically claiming the variant role with a 'result' on Dunk that could be a guilty or could be a false positive?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #575 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Why?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #585 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Yeah I'm not seeing confirmed scum yet. I'm seeing someone with a maybe-result who's being cagey, for possibly good reasons, so I can't make a judgement yet.

I don't get why we're all assuming he has a loyal modifier? And a loyal modifier can't give a hard-guilty. Only hard innos. And I can think of a couple of ways that he'd get a no-result with a loyal modifier that don't necessitate having been roleblocked.

I'm finding it odder that Dunker doesn't seem very concerned about the maybe-guilty Flubber has on him.

p-edit: you guys type fast. I want to see if Jingle cc's that variant spot, cuz then we have confirmed scum in that slot. That's why I'm not making a hard judgement on whether or not Flubber is telling the truth yet.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #586 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

*confirmed scum in those two slots
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #590 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I do admit that the thought has crossed my mind. But I want to see what Jingle says about all of this.

And I do think that Flubber needs to out what kind of result he has on Dunker, and if he's claiming a hard guilty or not.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #591 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 587, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 582, Flubbernugget wrote:Skittles and dunkerdoodles are right

Enabler is also normal

There's an easier way to solve this. If jingle catches up on this and cc's me, we have a town for scum trade which is probably better than a potential clear anyway.
ok i'll vote you for this post alone
VOTE: flubber
Why? Suggesting we wait for Jingle to see this is like the most reasonable thing he's said. I do think he needs to elaborate on his result though.
In post 581, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also flubber scum flip confirms awoo-town.
Where are you getting this from?
In post 583, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:which also means two of skitter, jingle and ironstove are the partners.
Or this?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #595 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 592, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 521, Awoo wrote:...you performed an investigation on one of the most townread slots?
1) no scum posts this to a partner who's faking a guilty.

2) check my reads list from the start of the day
This makes sense; I hadn't made that connection.
In post 593, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also, if flubber was actually town, where are the scum flocking to "jump on the easy target"?
Do you mean that they'd be trying to jump on Flubber or Dunker here?

Either way, literally only you, me, Dunker, and Flubber have posted in the thread since Flubber (kinda) elaborated on his result an hour and a half ago, so we don't know how everyone else is going to react to this.
In post 594, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:all i see is you defending him, skitter.
I don't think I'm defending him. I'm trying to find out if his info is a) trustworthy, b) actually a hard guilty on someone, c) made up, and/or d) in direct cc with someone else who's already softed. I don't think this can be resolved before flubber fully outs his result, and/or Jingle responds to this.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #599 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 593, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also, if flubber was actually town, where are the scum flocking to "jump on the easy target"?
In post 598, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:you. flubber. you would be the easy target.
In post 598, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:you're not even thinking like town... you're assuming dunker is the easy town target in this scenario... that makes zero sense if you supposedly have a guilty on him.

How is this not what you're doing here?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #601 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Yeah I'm kinda confused about that part also tbh.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #603 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

And that's what I was getting at with . And I don't understand why Dunk is voting you atm.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #605 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 604, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 587, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 582, Flubbernugget wrote:Skittles and dunkerdoodles are right

Enabler is also normal

There's an easier way to solve this. If jingle catches up on this and cc's me, we have a town for scum trade which is probably better than a potential clear anyway.
ok i'll vote you for this post alone
bolded pings me so hard
I don't really know how to talk to you about this, because you're attributing your suspicion to a ping and don't seem to be able to articulate it.

I will say that the bolded is precisely what I like about that post, because I think the first step to resolving this is seeing what Jingle has to say.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #619 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ok, so we don't live in the direct-cc universe.

ETL, I'm finding your response to all of this to be rather odd.
Can you explain how your behavior here differs from how you believe scum would be responding to a town!Flubber claiming like this?
In post 574, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:skitter, flubber is absolutely, 100% confirmed scum right now.
This post is really, really weird. You say that Flubber is confirmed scum, and that I'm a major scumread, and a viable partner for Flubber. You aren't talking to me in this post like you actually believe that. You're talking to me like you're trying to convince me that Flubber is scum, which is a strange way to interact with someone you believe could be Flubber's partner.

I still don't understand why Flubber is 100%, confirmed scum here.
In post 607, Jingle wrote:Also, ETL, get your head out of your ass. Why does flubbs fakeclaim not a hard guilty with almost no pressure on him. He’s 90% town 10% insane. And in either case he lives at least one more dayphase
I don't want to lynch Flubber today, as I believe that night actions will likely resolve this: if he's dead, he's said that his flip will inform us about Dunker's role. If he isn't dead, we have another night of results to sort through tomorrow. If he refuses on later days to out his results/role, we can deal with it then. I see no reason to resolve this via a lynch today when it's entirely possible he'll die overnight and resolve the situation for us in that way.

I'm more interested in exploring reactions (especially ETL's reaction) to the result/semi-claim at this time.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #620 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 610, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 487, skitter30 wrote:Wicked, nice tetrameter lol :)

Fykus, what do you currently think about Ironstove?
Why did you ask Fykus specifically as opposed to everyone?
Fykus is one of two people (the other being UCV, who I don't think I'd get anything useful out of) who never ended up on my wagon or on Two's wagon over the course of day 1. He ended up voting ironstove, which I kinda feel like was a way to avoid taking a hard stance on either myself or Two. I want to know if a Two townflip changed his opinion on Ironstove.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #622 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

I know, and I commented on it at that time.

Since you're apparently summoned by saying your name, and you've declined thus far to comment on the Flubber situation (you're clearly following the thread though), what do you think about Flubber/dunk/ETL?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #624 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

I agree, which is why I wanna know why she was pushing that.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #627 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 625, Jingle wrote:Wait, UCV is beetlejuicing?

This bears investigation.
Look at the timestamps (in my time):

11:24 - I make an offhand reference to him in a post about someone else
11:25 - he appears and comments on his ETL vote
11:28 - I ask him about Flubber/ETL/Dunker, and note that he seems to have been summoned when I mentioned him.

I'll also note that he was listed as being an active user on the main page for at least a few minutes after I posted that before I left, and is currently listed as one while I type this.

Also, your post about LUV was pretty much the one I wanted to make, and was planning on doing so when I got back from class just now.

Flubber never said he was a loyal cop and instead strongly indicated he wasn't one; Dunk came up with that. Both ETL and LUV are acting *as if* he claimed loyal cop with a hard guilty on Dunk (and are implying that he must be lying since loyal cops don't work like that), when it is quite apparent that he *does not* have a hard guilty on Dunk. He's very obviously considering alternate explanations for his result, and part of that was seeing how Dunk responded to it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #640 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Dunk, your reaction to this is also pretty weird.

1. I don't know why you keep on proposing that he has a loyal modifier

2. You are explicitly denying having a role that would mess with results like ascetic/miller/commuter etc

3. You seem unconcerned that there's a maybe-guilty on you, and aren't trying to say that Flubber is lying or whatever.

Like, it feels like you accept the veracity of the maybe-guilty and aren't doing anything about it besides say that a loyal modifier shouldn't be giving a false positive when Flubber never said nor implied nor indicated that he has a loyal modifier. You're specifically protesting a result that 'loyal-modifier-Flubber' could have, when he never claimed that, and you're kinda ignoring the larger issue of the fact that he claims a maybe-guilty.

I feel like you're taking refuge in the idea that he might have a fake-guilty from a loyal modifier, even while saying that you don't have a role that would correspond with such a result.

I dunno how well I expressed this; I'm having trouble figuring out how to articulate what I'm seeing from Dunker.

Also, I won't be around till tomorrow night.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #665 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 641, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:him previously being hounded by Skitter on whether he’s loyal or not.
Where did this happen?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #678 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 671, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 665, skitter30 wrote:
In post 641, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:him previously being hounded by Skitter on whether he’s loyal or not.
Where did this happen?
From to like

Lot less than I remember :shifty: :dead:
Yeah, cuz it didn't happen.

You can argue that I was hounding him over the variant role thing, cuz I wanted to know if we were in a direct-cc universe, cuz that would make our lives pretty easy. But I don't think you can characterize anything I said there as 'hounding him' over 'whether he's loyal or not'.
In post 641, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I assumed he’s a cop with a modifier based on 582 due to him previously being hounded by Skitter on whether he’s loyal or not.
I rather dislike that you're bolstering your explanation for why you thought he was a cop based on something that I didn't do.
In post 653, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm comfortable voting outside of the thorface bloc today

VOTE: ironstove do something with your vote
Out of everyone not in the thorface bloc, why'd you pick ironstove? I actually kinda like his most recent posts.
In post 661, Fykus wrote:it seems we have 2 options: lynch within dunk and flubber
or lynch a third party.

obviously, if dunk and flub were both town the best thing for us to do is to lynch someone else. but if it turns out one of the two is scum then we just lost a pr for nothing.
Do you think Dunk and Flub are both town? Do you suggest lynching within Dunk/Flubber, or lynching a third party?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #681 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 676, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:jingle you flubber and ironstove are not fooling goddamn anyone.
What happened to me?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #685 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 682, Fykus wrote:hmmm, i think im gonna side with luv and etl on this one.

Why on earth are you voting Flubber right now? I literally can't think of a reason why we shouldn't let night actions resolve him. If he isn't like dead tomorrow, we revisit this from that perspective.
In post 683, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i don't think you have as high a chance of being partners with jingle/flubber as ironstove does, especially with his most recent posts that just scream of over-night coaching from buddies.
In post 583, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:which also means two of skitter, jingle and ironstove are the partners.
If anything, I think you can make an argument that I've been defending him, so I'm not sure why you're no longer considering me as a possible flubber partner.

And what does 'over-night' coaching mean? IRL overnight, or between day 1 and day 2?

Also, why do you think Flubber is voting partner!ironstove atm?

Since you're around, can you address please?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #699 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

K, after re-reading this page like four times and reconsidering some stuff, I think I get what's happening? Maybe?

I still don't want to lynch Flubber today. I absolutely hate the way Fykus and UCV piled onto the Flubber wagon.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #711 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 708, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What's happening Skitter? I'm confused now.
Yeah if they just went through that whole thing in an attempt to stay vague, I'm not saying anything.

Atm I'm at Fykus > > LUV > > > Ironstove.

Fykus's vote is really, really awful.

I dunno if LUV is being scummy or just isn't really reading the thread.

I kinda liked Ironstove's recent posts, don't really want to lynch him at this time.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #714 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

I can understand that sentiment, but why on earth do you vote the softed investigative instead of letting night actions resolve him?

Although this has dominated the thread today, people's reactions have been incredibly interesting and can be used to sort people, and I feel like they're hiding behind ETL's push on Flubber to vote him instead of taking a stance on like anybody else.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #731 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 713, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The claim is really all we've talked about all day and it seems like it's going to prevent attempts to sort or really game solve.
And have you gotten any useful reads out of this mess?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #744 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

LUV, the problem I'm having is that you pushed a claimed investigative for acting like he had a hard guilty while ignoring the possibility of miller/commuter/etc when he literally said he might have a false positive. You were pushing him for treating a hard guilty weird after he said wasn't treating it like a hard guilty.

And the reasoning was suspiciously similar to ETL's, so it felt like you were trying to piggyback off of ETL's push to push Flubber.

I'm also not sure when this turned into a policy lynch discussion?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #748 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 747, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I did push him for that and then I realized I misunderstood, then I pushed him for reaction testing without knowing what he was looking for, and now I've been done for bit.
So I guess what I'm having trouble with is where you suddenly realized you misunderstood the false guilty thing, since he outright stated he was trying to make sure he didn't have a false positive quite a while before you started pushing him on behaving weirdly with a hard guilty.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #769 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 747, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I did push him for that and then I realized I misunderstood, then I pushed him for reaction testing without knowing what he was looking for, and now I've been done for bit.
The other problem that I'm having is that this, and , kinda read like once you realized the hard guilty thing wasn't actually a thing, you decided to use the reaction testing thing as a reason to maintain the nullread.

Like, once you realized you misunderstood the thread, why didn't you just say 'hey, I misread the post where Flubber softed, and he actually had a maybe-guilty and not a hard-guilty like I thought. Whoops. Let me reread and re-evaluate'.

Instead you just immediately jumped into the reaction testing thing, and it sounds like you were fishing for reasons to justify your read.

I'm also a little weirded out by the fact that you tried to portray Flubber's push as a policy-lynch thing ().

And by the fact that you've literally gotten no reads out of this ().
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #775 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 773, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i don't think scum would say "i've got nothing"
I spent a while deciding whether or not to vote him at the end of my previous post, and 'I've got nothing' is actually the main reason why I didn't.

It's why I characterized 'I've got nothing' as weird - I didn't say it's scummy, because I don't think scum say that. It's just a strange reaction to all of this.

And I just went back and looked at . I actually like , not 616. Jingle was saying that you changed your mind within half an hour, but you actually brought up the reaction test thing concurrently with the ascetic/miller thing. But the way 641 reads it kinda sounds like 'reaction test' replaced 'thought he had a hard guilty'. And I really don't like , since it's either bs or indicative of you not reading the thread.

The more I listen to you, the more I think you're either misreading the thread or just approaching this completely differently than the rest of us. I don't think you're per se being scummy.

The thing that's *really* bothering me is that you piggy-backed off of ETL's push, but again, I think that might have been you misreading the thread and missing Flubber's false positive.

That's also why I wrote this:
In post 711, skitter30 wrote:I dunno if LUV is being scummy or just isn't really reading the thread.
I wanted to see if you would take that out, because I imagine scum here would jump on that excuse for the Flubber thing. I think you actually believe what you're saying.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #786 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@Jingle: I was thinking about this earlier today, and I'm at a pretty similar spot as you.

locktown: dunk/ETL/Flubber

town: Jingle - you're just like obvtown. I'm vaguely paranoid that you're running some sort of bizarre scum gambit that I can't even fully articulate because it wouldn't make much sense, so Occam's razor tells me that I'm just way overthinking this. I also know I have a tendency to worry I got pocketed, so I'm just going with the simple explanation of town!Jingle.

So that leaves six people, in no particular order.

Taiho - can't really remember much of what she said, which is worrying. The only thing I remember about her is that she voted Two in RVS, and I still think it was opportunistic. The fact that she hopped on the Two wagon in RVS and stayed on it throughout the game day and he flipped town is kinda sketchy. Looking over her ISO, she hasn't really taken any other stances besides shade-throwing at Awoo a couple of times and stating that she doesn't really have a Dunker read. Now that I look her over, I'm actually finding her to be rather sketchy.

Fykus - I think this is just him lurking, but I don't think it's AI for him. I've played a bunch of town games with him where he posted similarly. I don't have any scum!Fykus games, so I can't easily compare to scum!Fykus, but this isn't that strange for town!Fykus. I don't really have a read on him, and I want him to post more. For most people this read would tend to scum by default cuz it's like mid-day2, but I'm leaving him as hard null because I've seen him do this a bunch of times as town. The thing that I'm finding the most concerning is the Flubber vote, so if you wanna talk about that, that would be cool.

LUV - discussed at length above. I think he's incrediby sketchy, but I'm tending towards thinking it's more indicative of misreading the thread and playstyle differences than scum indicative. Want to see more before I outright outrule scum!LUV though.

UCV - beetlejuicing and lurking. Very few stances. I'm vaguely wondering why he voted ETL day1 and never really commented on me/Two. Vaguely wondering why he proclaimed me as town a few days ago. It's the correct conclusion, but I want to know how he got there.

@UCV
- if you wanna talk about your ETL vote and your read on me, that would be cool. Or about any other reads, or about anything you're thinking about the game.

Awoo - I thought he was really scummy day1, but I admit I got tunneled and that a lot of it was based on a pre-flip associtative with Two. I'm actively trying to reset here, and I don't have much of a read atm.

@Jingle
- I started skimming the game you linked, and I didn't have time to read it fully, but from what I saw, I actually don't think the meta is
that
similar? In what way are you finding it similar?

Ironstove - hard for me to read this sort of playstyle, but I'm getting townpings from some of his posts, and I actually rather liked the two posts about Flubber/Dunk because it indicates he was thinking about the game on a deeper level than shitposting. Those townpings kinda got negated by though, which is really kinda gross.

So I'm only willing to lynch in the pool of {ironstove, awoo, UCV, LUV, Fykus, Taiho}.

After going through this, I think my willingness to lynch goes something like:

Taiho = UCV > Fykus > LUV > ironstove = awoo.

semi - v/la until like wednesdayish
I guess. My car broke down and I have midterms :( I'll post as I can.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #798 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 787, Dunkerdoodles wrote:@skitter
thanks for the long post before the vla, hope everything goes well :)
In post 790, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Best of luck with your exams guys :]
:]

LUV, who do you think we should lynch today?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #802 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@mod: Pretty sure Taiho isn't voting, and Awoo is on Fykus, not Taiho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #803 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

K, the game state is becoming apathetic again. Scum are very likely in the lurkers.

Fykus - Flubber vote was awful, hasn't really said anything like at all in pages. Still on Flubber ffs. However, I'm pretty sure Ironstove and Awoo are both voting him, which makes me slightly apprehensive to vote there as they're both in the pool of players I'm willing to lynch.

LUV - still think it's more of a playstyle thing, which is why I want to hear more from him. Interesting to note that no one in my lynch pool has expressed much interest in pressuring him. (But then, that could just be because they aren't really talking).

UCV - Is lurking and active on other parts of the site. Flubber vote was awful, still voting him. Townreads support this.

Let's see where this goes.

VOTE: UCV
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #805 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 711, skitter30 wrote:
In post 708, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What's happening Skitter? I'm confused now.
Yeah if they just went through that whole thing in an attempt to stay vague, I'm not saying anything.

Atm I'm at Fykus > > LUV > > > Ironstove.

Fykus's vote is really, really awful.

I dunno if LUV is being scummy or just isn't really reading the thread.

I kinda liked Ironstove's recent posts, don't really want to lynch him at this time.
In post 712, Awoo wrote:I'm on the same page as skitter VOTE: fykus
@Awoo, for whenever you see this:

Out of the three of them, why did you pick Fykus?

Also, why'd you decide to sheep me after we had that whole thing in the beginning of the day?

Also, Taiho's ISO is kinda empty, but notably, she does throw shade at Awoo more than once. And a not-insignificant portion of Awoo's ISO is pushing Taiho's posts, which is odd considering her lack in-game presence.

I'm not sure what this means yet, just noting it for now.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #809 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

OK, maybe we can try to get you a bit more involved so you feel like you're more interested in the game :)

That's a good point you brought up about LUV. I'm asking in an attempt to generate content. :) What do you think about Flubber right now, given that you're voting him?

Is there anything else you want to talk about to make you more interested?

And this is kinda what we want to hear from you. Because you're taking stances, and explaining your thoughts, I can try to figure out where you're coming from.

For example, I think I'm townreading those two posts.
In post 808, UC Voyager wrote:so your asking someone who we should vote. this makes no since because LUV can just say a townie, and make a slightly good case and aww nuts, i was wrong.
You think this is a good strategy for scum to take when pushing a townie, so I don't think scum!you would object to me asking this question in this way if you were thinking about giving such an answer.

You're still voting Flubber while pushing Dunker for pushing you, which kinda tells me you don't fully understand the subtext behind the beginning of the day. You're sounding more oblivious than nefarious atm. Like I think you're pushing Dunker because you actually think he's being opportunistic, instead of you pushing him in an attempt to erode his locktown status.

UNVOTE:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #820 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 813, Flubbernugget wrote:Would like it on the books that jingle, etl, dunk, awoo, and skitter are town to most people

Y/N
Awoo isn't for me. I don't necessarily scumread him, so much as I find myself forced to fit an entire scumread amongst an ever-shrinking pool of people, and he hasn't been town enough to take him out of the running.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #827 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Yeah, this isn't really working for me.

@Ironstove:

1. Your case would be significantly more compelling if you explained *why* you thought he was scummy, instead of just proclaiming him to be such.

2. You're couching this push in an attempt to break MS meta of getting rid of nice, scummy players. We aren't not-lynching him because of how nice he may or may not be. We aren't lynching him because he claimed PR and lynching him right now would be idiotic. He also isn't really scummy, like at all.

3. You liked him in and , so I don't understand what changed between now and then.

4. He claimed an investigative PR role, and despite early day shenanigans, we now have a pretty good locktown bloc, so this ultimatley worked out rather nicely imo. He did this without any pressure on him, and we aren't close to Lylo/mylo.

5. WE ARE NOT LYNCHING AN INVESTIGATIVE CLAIM DAY 2

VOTE: ironstove

The only thing that's giving me pause is that I'm having trouble seeing why on earth scum decides to do this. Maybe scum decides to try this in an attempt to get rid of the PR? But this is going to backfire in any reasonably functioning town. I also can't really think of any town motivation for this.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #837 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:37 am

Post by skitter30 »

The more I think about it, the more I'm tending towards wanting an Awoo lynch today. I raised a bunch of issues earlier throughout day1, but I kinda dropped them after we got into that thing, but re-reading my earlier posts and Awoo's, I'm seeing a bunch of red flags again.

1. - accused me of not actually placing a vote on Two because I was scum who may have found him too lynchbait-y to actually vote for. Now that I think about it . . . this is basically what he did. He basically sidestepped the super-sketchy Two thing by finding an alternative wagon, despite maintaining a scumread on him the whole time. The unvote off of my wagon was also really awkward and kinda bad, since he didn't follow it up with a vote anywhere until he got questioned about it. Then, of course, we had the awkward hammer just before a replacement's catchup.

2. His progression on me is kinda wonky. I talked about the day1 stuff at length, but what I'm really finding odd atm is that after all that, he's sheeping my opinion of Fykus and using that to justify his vote on him.

I wanna wait until the weekend until he comes back from v/la though and can talk with us

Good luck on midterms!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #858 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

To Dunk and Fykus: :facepalm:
In post 844, Fykus wrote:Well every game im ever in shes scum.
:facepalm: This isn't a valid reason to scumread someone, ever. That would be like me saying 'every game I've played with Fykus he's been town, so he's town here too'.
In post 844, Fykus wrote:Plus shes doing that thing she does.
I dunno what this is referring to.
In post 842, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Both of you have to walk me through that one.
Why are you townreading me?

In post 855, Flubbernugget wrote:Has anybody seen ironstove on this site before? There's a chance he's town acting out against a false narrative to stroke his victim complex.
I just did a quick meta thing on him, and here's what I found:

* been banned for abusive posts and then got banned for six months for ban evasion: search.php?keywords=ironstove&t=12139&sf=msgonly

* post-ban town games start kinda similarly to this one. ie look at Open 698. Beginning of day1 is nearly identical. starts trying day2. Nothing like the posts on the previous two pages though, although things got a bit heated after he insta-voted wrongly in LYLO, causing town the loss.

* can't find any post-ban scum games

* don't have time to look at pre-ban games now, will continue at some later point.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #869 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 863, Awoo wrote:skitter what did you get out of reading that meta on ironstove? I assume nothing changed about your read, since you're still voting him?
and what do you mean that I sheeped you on fykus? I don't see a vote on him anywhere in your iso except RVS. I'm all for pressuring/voting up slots {fyk, taiho, iron, UCV}, since I just don't see a possible universe in which there isn't at least 1 scum in that pool. As for flub VS DD, night actions will sort who's who. (slightly weaker/potentially moot point: but doesn't sit well with me that wicked's scumreads were pretty much just: "the lurkers" near day 1 end.)

Those of you voting skitter, what do you make of our interaction at daystart? It doesn't really make sense to me how skitter backed off. If skitter VS me was SvT, why did she suddenly back off? None of us were in any real danger of getting lynched immediately, so how does it make sense that she suddenly turns on me like that?
1. In the interest of not making this post too long, see for what I meant by sheeping. I say I don't like Fykus the most out of Fykus/LUV/Ironstove, and the next post is literally you piggybacking off of my feelings about Fykus to vote him. You're right. I never actually voted him outside of RVS. You still used my reasoning and opinions to justify a vote on him.

2. For Ironstove - I didn't look at enough games to gain a conclusive understanding of his meta. The most I got out of it is that his day1 in this game matches day1's in town games post ban. Basically, I don't have enough data yet to form a conclusive opinion on his meta, but I'm planning on looking at other games (especially pre-ban scumgames), when I have time. I dislike the things he's done in this game.

3. Why are
you
voting ironstove?

4. Are you basically saying that scum!me would not have backed off of you at daystart, but I'd have just continued to push you in the hopes of garnering enough support for your lynch? I backed off cuz I realized that I was pissing you off, and I don't like upsetting people. Backing off there isn't AI. Your progression of me feels really, really weird, especially the unvote at the end of day1. It overall kinda feels like you decided scumreading me was too much work. After like all of day1 and beginning of day2, I don't really get why you're townreading me, or sheeping me, or defending me.

5. What do you mean about Wicked's reads at the end of day1?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #870 (isolation #84) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 859, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ok skitter is like 90% scum from that post
In post 865, Dunkerdoodles wrote:alright ucv

you can't just look at a long post and immediately say it's townie. i used to do that, it goes no where
you actually have to read the post, evaluate it and see if it makes sense or not.

in my opinion, that post comes from a scum point of view. i don't think town reacts like that to being gut scum read.
plus the "why are you townreading me" feels a bit lamist.
1. (also
@UCV
) Long posts are NAI for me. I do them as town and as scum.

2. The reasons for scumreading me were as follows:
In post 843, Dunkerdoodles wrote:idk gut mainly
In post 844, Fykus wrote:Well every game im ever in shes scum.
Plus shes doing that thing she does.
I guess its a gut read.
I can't argue with a gutread. What am I supposed to say? 'Your gut is wrong'? I can't really argue with your gut.

Fykus saying I'm scum for me being scum in previous games with him is ridiculous. He isn't doing a meta read, he's just saying cuz I usually roll scum in games with him, I'm probably scum here. That's literally the equivalent of saying: 'I've tossed a coin and for the past four times, it came up as heads, so if I toss it again, it'll be heads again'. That's not how logic or probability works, and is an awful, awful thing to base a read on. And I don't know what he means by 'she's doing that thing she does'.

3. I'm going somewhere with asking LUV why he's townreading me, but I'll get to that later.

4. I don't make sense as a partner for Awoo ffs. Look at the entirety of day1 and the beginning of day2. If you think I can fake that, you're vastly overestimating my scumgame.

5. Also notice how a bunch of the sketchy people (fykus and is) are advocating my lynch
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #871 (isolation #85) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 860, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:When did I say I town read you Skitter?
You didn't explicitly say that, but the following, on the immediate heels of Dunk and Fykus expressing scumreads, implies a townread, or at the very least that you don't have a scumread on me.
In post 842, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Both of you have to walk me through that one.
Did you read the game before you replaced in?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #881 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Spoiler: @awoo
In post 878, Awoo wrote:Without throwing baseless accusations like we did last time, the reason why I got off you was because I got that bad feeling where I start to doubt the person I'm tunneling is actually scum and I need to start looking at the rest of the game.
OK fair. I get tunnel-y sometimes. I can't really tell atm if I'm tunneling you and am being incredibly conf-biased, or if I'm actually seeing scummy things. That's why I took a major step back for a lot of this gameday to sort of reset and try to look at why. I started getting sketchy vibes from you again around your Fykus vote, and you haven't really ameliorated them. I kinda wanna vote you, but I'm aware that I might be tunneled and so I'm trying to talk to you more.
In post 878, Awoo wrote:And there you go again with the "don't townread me" thing. DD already did that and recieved town points for it, now I just view it with concern.
I'm not really sure what you're trying to get at here? I think you don't like the fact that I'm questioning your townread on me, and you're saying you think that I'm trying to get towncred off of it?

That isn't what I'm going for. Like I've been saying, your progression on me feels kinda odd, and I'm just really having trouble seeing how you got to a townread on me after we had those spats. Like, the following literally sounds to me like you decided it just was too annoying to argue with me, and so you decided to drop it (the unvote).
In post 426, Awoo wrote:
SKITTER:
The only thing I'm learning from this 1v1 is that we are both good at misinterpreting each other's posts.
I'm burned out on confronting you directly, and nitpicking over little points isn't going to help me develop my reads.
Take that however you will.

More on the skitter wagon, while it was still around, it seemed like no one was actively trying to get skitter lynched, since all the votes on her came from early posts. This could be an indicator of scum presence parking their vote in a safe place meaning: {ETL, NK15, TIAM}. I'm not nearly as confident voting this as I was, so:
UNVOTE: .

Like this is basically a really, really long-winded way of saying that I'm finding your Fykus vote to be kinda odd, and that it seems like you were opportunistically taking advantage of the fact that I was in agreement with Flubber about Fykus to promote a new wagon. Like, it doesn't really seem like you found him scummy so much as it feels like you found a popular opinion to jump on while agreeing with someone out of the blue that you had previously gotten into a major spat with.

And I'm also kinda confused by your Ironstove vote? I vote him, you ask him for how he feels about the vote, he gives a pretty good answer, and you respond by voting him? I don't really know why you didn't just vote IS in , or why you decided he was voteworthy after giving a pretty decent analysis of my vote. And I don't really understand what you were trying to get out of him by asking him what he thought about my vote on him. And if you're fine with a lynch on {fykus, tai, UCV, is}, I don't get why you randomly switched from fykus to IS

Like, you're asking me why I'm questioning the townread: you put out a whole post where you defend me, and then you say that 'tldr: my heart wants to believe you're town, but I have my reservations'. Like you're
saying
you don't have a solid townread on me, but you aren't
acting
that way, between the defending and the sheeping. Like you're agreeing with my opinions and sheeping them and are questioning people who vote me . . . but you don't feel comfortable calling me town. I just don't really get it.

Like, I'm just confused. I don't understand what your read is, or how it got there. I don't understand why your recent votes have been mimcking my opinions.

Sorry, that was a lot of words. It took me a while to figure out how to say what's bothering me.

In post 875, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Skitter:
No, it doesn’t. All it implies is that I don’t get why they are scum reading you. I could still be scum reading for my own reasons. However I have you as null.

And no I didn’t, why?
Fair enough, I misread your post; apologies.

I was wondering if you had read the game prior to your catchup.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #885 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 884, ironstove wrote:VOTE: LUV
What happened to your 1v1 with Flubber?

More interestingly, why are you now listening to him?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #886 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:55 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 882, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Mod: Replace me. I have a lot of things on my mind and I'm not in a really good headspace right now. Sorry :(
I hope things get better for you soon!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #909 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 894, Transcend wrote:
In post 885, skitter30 wrote:
In post 884, ironstove wrote:VOTE: LUV
What happened to your 1v1 with Flubber?

More interestingly, why are you now listening to him?
You know i really hate associatives

But skitter just might be scum encouraging town!stove and town!Flubber to keep on 1v1ing
In post 893, Transcend wrote:I read page 1

This is the lynch

VOTE: Jingle
Firstly, welcome!

Secondly, :facepalm:

Yeah, we can tell you didn't read the game.

Jingle is never getting lynched today. Notice how people who aren't IS haven't expressed a problem with what I said to him, perhaps because the 1v1 between them doesn't actually exist so much as IS randomly declared there to be one a few pages back.

The TLDR: LUV made a horrific push on Flubber. For context if you're interested, start reading here. Your slot is the lynch several people want today, and you're in pretty much everyone's POE pool. There's a pretty decent chance you're getting lynched.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #922 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 914, UC Voyager wrote:if there was a SK, it is possible, and isn't there one in this set up?
What on earth is this?

You ought to have known you were in this game, as you were talking to Jingle.
In post 919, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Jingle
Ffs, Jingle is not a viable lynch today. Why is everything he's posted a scumclaim?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #925 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

You made the statement, so you can defend it.

He's like obvtown and a universal townread.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #927 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Ok, explain what you're basing that judgement on.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #929 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: Transcend

L-2

Happy with this. Fine with: IS = Awoo > Fykus = UCV = Taiho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #932 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Why? It's a fairly accurate representation of the gamestate at that time, imo.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #934 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

You didn't even read that post in context. If you did, you'd have seen I agreed with it two freaking posts later, and wouldn't have used that to show me why Jingle's posts are scumclaims.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #952 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 948, Transcend wrote:Btw I'm the doctor my slot saved etl n1
Are you trolling or being serious?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #959 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 946, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm pretty sure LUV was town but in the interest of moving this along...

VOTE: transcend

that should be L-1.

awoo
please reconsider.

no idea who's scum at this point. would lynch ironstove though for sure. paranoia still says flubber/jingle/ironstove is the team we are looking at.
I think Jingle can only be scum if Flubber is, but I don't think Flubber is.

I'm still not convinced that the problems I'm having with LUV/IS aren't playstyle differences, but I basically feel like that to some extent for everyone that isn't you/Jingle/Flubbee/Dunk.

I can't tell if most of these people are actually scummy or if I'm just inclined to read them that way. And since a lot of them aren't posting, it's kinda hard for me to reevaluate this opinion.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #960 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 958, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i would much prefer to lynch ironstove before anyone else.
I'm still fine with IS.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #961 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 956, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 952, skitter30 wrote:
In post 948, Transcend wrote:Btw I'm the doctor my slot saved etl n1
Are you trolling or being serious?
don't skitter. let's throw out the trash before lylo and do our best tomorrow.
Yeah ... but I basically want to make sure like 7/13 players aren't anywhere near LYLO, and most of them are never getting night-killed, so I don't think we have enough lynches to deal with everyone.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #963 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:31 am

Post by skitter30 »

Case against LUV is that he piggybacked off your Flubber push. You obviously had reasons. He ... did not. Still can't tell if that's a playstyle thing.

I've played with Transcend once before, and he pulled the 'that post is a scumclaim' thing a bunch of times in that game, like when I was pushing his partner. I haven't played with him as town though, so I don't know if this is a thing he does as town. I'd have to look at some towngames.

I kinda feel like IS and Transcend are both trolls. I don't really care which at this point.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #966 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

I gotta get to class, I'll continue this later!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #969 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

Want this more I think.

Will happily switch to transcend and/or any of Fykus/Tai/UCV/Awoo over a no lynch.

UCV popping in to claim hammer on Transcend is sketchy.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #980 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 979, Fykus wrote:This push on IS is scummy as fuck.

Luv was clearly town and the only reason that wagon died is because trans claimed doc. Your pushing IS now because hes the strongest town player.

Calling it now: jingle, flubber, skitter

Flubber resolves tonight. If hes alive tomorrow hes scum. Lets do skitter today.

VOTE: skitter
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

1. You aren't reading the game. I can't take anything you say seriously when your posts clearly indicate you don't know what you're talking about.

2. We've been talking about the LUV thing for like a week. Why haven't you bothered to mention your LUV townread, beyond a single cursory aside, at any point during this time? I've literally been asking you to talk for days, and have been pleading with you to give your opinion on like anything. Why didn't you say you thought he was town while he was being wagoned? Why didn't you say this last night after I voted him when you popped in to say hi to Transcend? Why are you only bothering to mention this read after he got hammered?

3. The doc claim is one of the least believable claims I've ever seen and doesn't really have much to do with the fact that the wagon died. In fact, the wagon didn't die. He got fucking hammered.

4. In what universe is IS the strongest town player here ffs?

5. You're already voting me.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #999 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Cool, I understood the subtext correctly :)

Pretty sure all scum are in Tai/Fykus/Comm, with Fykus and Comm being the most likely contenders. Outside shot of it being IS or UCV, but I doubt it. I'm vaguely confident that UCV is town. I'm having a *really* hard time seeing scum!IS make the posts he made at end day about people getting off his wagon when the alternative wagon - scum!Transcend - is hammered (or if he believed the wagon is at L-1).

Fykus's last post is god awful, and Awoo/Comm I have major issues with, as I've been going on about for like three weeks.

But I think I want Fykus more.

VOTE: Fykus
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1002 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Oh, another thing I've been sitting on forever since I wasn't sure if scum had daytalk.

I'm finding it *incredibly* unlikely that scum!UCV's partners lets him sit on Flubber for several days and push Dunk once LUV figured out the subtext.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1006 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1004, Fykus wrote:Ftr i have been reading the thread skitter.
In post 980, skitter30 wrote:You aren't reading the game.
Reference to the fact that you tried to start a serious push on me ten posts after Jingle noted that Transcend had been hammered. If you had realized there was a hammer, you wouldn't have been talking about lynching me that day.
In post 1004, Fykus wrote:In light of the flip i agree my last post was horrid
It was horrid before the flip happened too.
In post 1004, Fykus wrote:What i thought were pretty solid reads dont make sense to me now
Can you like share any of them? Cuz . . . besides for your last post, you haven't shared like any of your reads. You *are* on the record of townreading the flipped scum encryptor, and pushing the flipped town PT cop.
In post 1004, Fykus wrote:I wont vote myself cause thats against my wincon but maybe my wagon can be analysed later on to find scum
Do you think me or Dunk are scum?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1007 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@Comm:

We've known about the possibility of masons since like post 12.
In post 6, Jingle wrote:There's masons, btw.
He later retracted it and said that there was only an 80% chance of there being masons, but still.

It's been an open secret who they were since like early-mid day 2 (if you want the most relevant context, I suggest reading from , through about or so.) and we know that LUV (Transcend's predecessor) knew about them. I'm having a really hard time seeing him *not* mention this in the scum PT once he figured it out, since we know there was day talk then.
In post 1005, CommKnight wrote:I also find it interesting that the list seems to be down to people not on Transcend, I think if scum wouldn't be stupid enough to not bus their partner. Someone on the Transcend wagon is lying about their reasons to be on it, which I hope to catch.
From my POV + context, the only possible busser on that wagon was IS, and I don't think he makes the posts he makes in twilight if he's bussing his partner. He also naked-voted hopped on after LUV repalced out and before Transcend replaced in, and I'm having a really hard time seeing him bussing him in that context. Like, does a partner really hop on while the wagon had stagnated and while waiting for a replacement? Does he really stay on in that context? I don't think so.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1014 (isolation #108) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:50 am

Post by skitter30 »

@UCV:

Should this be incriminating for you or Fykus?
In post 613, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 577, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 576, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 574, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:skitter, flubber is absolutely, 100% confirmed scum right now.
not yet
he's making shit up. no actual town role with loyal modifier would behave this way if he had a true guilty.
This.

Flubber not taking into consideration that Dunk could be a commuter or a miller, has an ascetic modifier, or that he could’ve been role blocked is really bad.
In post 669, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 649, Awoo wrote:UZI -- I'm going to ask you the same thing I asked DD. Do you think flub is scum faking, or town?
Neither. He should be at null.
In post 682, Fykus wrote:hmmm, i think im gonna side with luv and etl on this one.

In post 692, UC Voyager wrote:VOTE: flubber
I agree with ETL...I have had a slight scum read on clubber and he is just expanding the case...
In post 699, skitter30 wrote: I still don't want to lynch Flubber today. I absolutely hate the way Fykus and UCV piled onto the Flubber wagon.
In post 713, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Both Fykus and UCV's votes read like voting due to apathy. Not in the sense that the game has been inactive but in the sense that this is topic is too big of a distraction to ignore. The claim is really all we've talked about all day and it seems like it's going to prevent attempts to sort or really game solve.
In post 844, Fykus wrote:
Id be willing to settle for flubber though. I cant remember why i scum read him but IS also voting him gives me confidence i could be right.
In post 979, Fykus wrote: Luv was clearly town and the only reason that wagon died is because trans claimed doc.

Calling it now: jingle, flubber, skitter

Flubber resolves tonight. If hes alive tomorrow hes scum. Lets do skitter today.

VOTE: skitter
In post 877, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 876, Jingle wrote:Hm... We're almost out of time today. Taiho, LUV, UCV, none of the three of you are voting anyone. Why? Who are your scumreads?
I'm conf really have any scum reads yet...I want to say flubber is scum, but I also want to look into skitter
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1016 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1015, UC Voyager wrote:Also notice how I was going to hammer LUV, but she was all ready hammered
In post 969, skitter30 wrote:UCV popping in to claim hammer on Transcend is sketchy.
Also notice how I said that was sketchy even before he flipped. It actually becomes sketchier since he *did* flip scum, since it looks like you said that to try try to get towncred off of it.

Who do you think should be considered scumpartners with LUV? From my POV and your own criteria, it looks like you and Fykus and are good contenders.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1031 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:09 am

Post by skitter30 »

@CK and ETL:

I don't think anyone was scumreading Awoo for the replace-out; for me at least, the replace out has next to nothing to do with why I'm scumreading your slot.

The fact that you keep on talking about the Transcend wagon makes it feel like you're trying to undermine the credibility of the people on the wagon (and lol at scum!masons in a normal lol).

Since you're townreading Jingle, and you're eventually going to have to come around to ETL and Dunk, your only real options are me and IS. From my POV, the only kinda option is IS but I don't think he bussed since he
hopped on the wagon while waiting for a replacement and stayed there

Tbh, your two posts in conjunction with Fykus' makes me feel like I'm the designated mislynch.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1032 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:09 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1023, Jingle wrote:
In post 972, Jingle wrote:Mass claim tomorrow.

Ironstove -> UCV -> Taiho -> Awoo -> Skitters ->DD -> Flubbs
Order isn’t as important, but this is still necessary.
Can we start with the CK/tai/Fykus group?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1038 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1035, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1031, skitter30 wrote:our two posts in conjunction with Fykus' 979 makes me feel like I'm the designated mislynch
not on my watch.
Oh, I'm not really worried about getting lynched; I'm pretty sure I'm close to unlynchable in the current gamestate. I don't think scum know that though lol.

I also don't think I'm a super-high priority kill given the current claims and gamestate, which is why I'm worried about all the pl-worthy slots cuz I'm pretty sure I'm going to be around long enough to actually have to sift through them.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1040 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1039, Jingle wrote:I promise that if I'm involved in your lynch it will be in a 3P LYLO and some really weird shit will have happened.

Order on the rest of massclaim doesn't matter. If you have not yet claimed, please do so in your next post. ETL, you don't gotta.
Likewise.

VT.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1051 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1048, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1046, CommKnight wrote:@Jingle, I'm an X-shot PGO. So I say let them come at me.
nice try bud
i don't think pgo is normal
I don't know if it's normal, but I find it incredibly unlikely that there's a PGO given current claims and flips. It's almost as bad as the doc claim, for like the same reasons. It doesn't fit with the 'theme'/'conceit'/'whatever' of the known flips and claims; there's almost no way there's a second source of night-kills in this game.

Actually I just checked the wiki and it isn't explicitly normal, and we already had a non-explicitly-normal role flip.

VOTE: Commnight

@UCV claim please.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1055 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Uh no that was hammer apparently
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1058 (isolation #116) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Yeah pretty sure he's flipping scum, but wasn't quite ready for the day to end.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1076 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Sweet, I wasn't expecting the traitor thing.

Thanks jjh for modding!
In post 1070, jjh927 wrote:Any feedback on how I could improve as a game mod would be greatly appreciated btw
I liked the format of the vote counts! I would maybe request that you provide votecounts slightly more often, even if they are not pagetops :)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1084 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1078, Jingle wrote:My push for massclaim was because there was no way town had anymore power (setup was super elegant with the roles that existed) and I wanted to lynch whatever claims dropped out of the trees.
^^^^^^

Agreed. I really liked how the various roles interacted with each other.

I was low-key suspecting that there might be some PT shenanigans from the OP; I've noticed that games with daytalk for scum tend to explicitly state it, and your OP didn't specify. Jingle's soft amplified that suspicion, and I was pretty sure we had some sort of PT theme going on by Two's flip. I didn't put together masons + PT cop until after Flubber's result, but at that point, I was pretty sure that there probably wasn't any more town PRs. There almost for sure weren't a second source of night kills, which is why I called BS on the doc and PGO claims.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1087 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1085, jjh927 wrote:The main changes made in review were the addition of a traitor and a VT, and the buffing of a mafia goon to the even night roleblocker, and I suggested the traitor/vt addition when the 9/2 setup was deemed townsided.

The heavy communication theme that meshed with the flavour was generally me, not to take away from how great my reviewers were
I also really, really liked the setup and how the various roles interacted with each other :)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1144 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Subject: Mini Normal 1954: Mason PT
EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
skitter
- at first, i really felt that she was town. total gut read; i liked the questions being asked. HOWEVER, upon ISO review post-flip, i see an early bias to TIAM being town, as if she knew he was town, and that prompted her to call the votes on him "easy" as a way to throw suspicion on the whole group of voters. it didn't click at the time, but now knowing it changes how it looks. especially considering there were only two people voting him at the time - taiho, who voted because he didn't like that two wrote something along the lines of "woo double wagons" and me, who voted him for tonal variance and being generally full of himself, which indicated to me hidden knowledge and satisfaction in it. obviously i was wrong, but the point is, she said that on PAGE 5. when there was literally nothing better besides maybe her own wagon. but somehow the counterwagon to HERSELF was "opportunistic"? i know she asked me some lazy questions, but i wonder if she actively engaged those voters (me and taiho) in better ways. if she just threw that out there and then didn't chase it down, that would be more evidence against her. this is a more complicated read i think, mostly because there are pieces there that feel town and pieces that feel scummy.
I didn't really know how to explain the Two thing better. He's sketchy as town. He has a meta of looking scummy as town. So I don't think that looking scummy the way he did here is AI if I can point to him making similar posts and having similar exchanges elsewhere as town. A lot of it was bad. A lot of it was scummy looking. But he does that as town, so I don't know if being bad or scummy makes him scum. Like, imo, being that scummy as town is almost null because he's *always* that scummy as town.

Another way I can try to figure out his alignment is to look at the pushes on him. If I were scum, that's probably one of the first places I'd look to push a mislynch. So bad votes and bad pushes on him might imply that people were looking for an easy mislynch. Tai's vote was opportunistic, based on almost nothing, and was never re-evaluated. She never commented on it again after making it. I don't really know how to explain 'oppurtunistic' better - her vote and the fact that it stayed on him felt wrong in the gamestate, and is exactly where I'd expect scum to votepark because they can point to all of his sketchy behavior as a reason for why they're voting him. It's just, I dunno, lazy, and is just kinda an out for taking other, more controversial stances. Like I've seen scum doing it a lot, but I can't really explain just why I feel it's bad. The fact that the counterwagon was myself didn't really have much to do with why I thought it was opportunistic.

I thought your push was bad because you were basing a lot of it on meta when I can point to numerous instances of him doing the exact same thing as town in other games, so his meta doesn't back the claim that his behavior makes him scum.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1145 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1142, Jingle wrote:
In post 125, Jingle wrote:get shot by his own scumteam because "he was so town we'd never be able to get him lynched",
In post 910, Transcend wrote:
In post 908, Jingle wrote:I mean, still hoping to get nightkilled cause it’s pretty obvious I’m an enabler at this point, but the game should get more and more playable as we burn through chaff.
Lol but scum don't get night killed
In post 911, Jingle wrote:I have in fact been nightkilled as scum before. More importantly, my alignment is pretty clearly town here.
In post 920, Transcend wrote:unless this dude is ic or something there's no reason to be dick riding him because every single post he's made is a mafia claim
Holy fuck. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? Transcend was right, I claimed scum to the scumteam twice, and in a way that was only obvious to them.
In retrospect, this is hilarious lololol

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”