Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Can you explain why that post is scummy?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 44, Mulch wrote:
In post 42, Not Known 15 wrote:Can you explain why that post is scummy?
Already trying to pocket me, I see :roll:
Am I? I am just asking for the reasoning behind that post. This does not mean that I see you as good. We don't have much info yet so something that is supposed to be backed up by unknown info is not particularly helpful.
In post 46, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 11, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
Because his response (Post) feels out of line for me
Why
If Una is town why should they mention - sarcastically - that they are definitely not seeking a fast lynch on Dunker? A fast lynch on someone in this way is usually not good for the town, because this is a team game, "opportunistic" does not make sense, why would they want them to be removed in post 7 when nobody else but one person had said something yet, and that was a vote on Dunker. Why should Una construct this sentence like that as town? I see no reason but that they are evil. Also, it just feels constructed to me. But that's just a feeling.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 52, Raskolnikov wrote:Did you consider he might be joking

How do most of the page 1 votes come across to you?
is the first vote, and the first person to post. They can't have any reliable info. But that's ok, someone has to start.
: I told you.
: Essentially a naked vote, but that's early voting.
: Starts a second wagon. With the 4th vote. Interesting pattern, and a bit concerning. Why do we already have 2 wagons there? Acid seems to know well enough that they formed a second wagon(because they state to agree with boon). There is a possibility that we have 1-2 evils in Dunker/Acid just because of this.

: A bit more than a random vote. Reasoning seems to be that they can't trust them. Sounds ok so far at that stage.
: My own post. I told you why.
: And there is the third wagon. On the 7th vote. Unconditional "Fykus town"... why?
Also why did they start yet another wagon? There is definitely something off.
:No reasoning given but I would expect one. Last game with them they did it, too, and we were both evil. And it isn't good for town anyway if no one gives any reasoning.
They are in the second place for being voted currently, for me.
:They find them hard to read, ok.
:Random.
:Restarts wagon that stopped when Acid switched to me. Then they accuse someone else in yet don't vote for them. Why?
: Very strange selfvote. Why would you vote yourself this early? No good reason to but apparently some people do that sometimes. Don't vote yourself as town, especially not that early. I am unable to read that properly.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 104, Mulch wrote:
Mulch (replaces Vedith)

massive
XnadrojX
pisskop

Kaminaseigaku
acidphoenix

Assemblerotws
MeowMix
texcat
Boonskiies

Carcalilly

Fykus

UnaBombaH
Dunkerdoodles

mozamis

Not Known 15
wavemode

Raskolnikov

Look at all the townreads!!!
That
are your townreads? Hmm that sounds strange.
Please explain them.
Especially please explain why you are townreading pisskop after one naked vote as the 3rd vote on a wagon on page 3 when the random voting should have been over. And why you shut down discussion on post with rvs while the rvs was evidently over as multiple people had voted for behaviour reasons.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

These posts from Dunker - Post and Post are really off.
The vote is nothing more than a naked vote...
and a naked townread comes next.
Paired with the suspicious evidence that Dunker was voted twice at the start and then the next two votes started another wagon...
I think there should be more votes on Dunker.
UNVOTE: UnaBombaHUNVOTE:
VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 265, Dunkerdoodles wrote:Good case on mulch. Mulch does seem a bit off from his regular town game, can't quite put my finger on it tho
I have to agree here that mulch seems quite scummy, one of those I suspect is Mulch.
But I can put the finger on what was very suspicious, in fact I already did... in post . That townread was also never explained. Which lets me suspect that it wasn't genuine. Especially because they said they would explain and then never did, probably because they could not do it. Which is a major case for Mulch being evil.
In post 209, MeowMix wrote:Not Known 15 hey can you be a dear and explain your current feelings about Una pls
Their first post were not helpful.
An "Agreement" post with nothing else()
Don't like this strategy at all but he is insisting that he is not using it now. So why did he bring it up?
I think Una could be evil.

I will move from Dunker from the time being, even if the quick counterwagon still concerns me
I also would like an explanation for the switch from Post to the quote of the top.
Dunkerdoodles, if you read this, better come up with one!
Based on that above, my number 1 read is now Mulch.
VOTE: Mulch
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 267, Mulch wrote:Why can’t unexplained townreads be genuine?
I have asked you something in post : How you did get a specific townread. A townread based on one naked vote. On someone who then got asked in why naked and you said "rvs". And you did not answer. I think that you, Mulch, are evil, made some valid townreads(perhaps) and filled them up with some BS townreads to look like town and to valadilate [post]34[post]. And that you slipped up when doing so by adding someone who had no valid townread case on them.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 277, Mulch wrote:
In post 274, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 267, Mulch wrote:Why can’t unexplained townreads be genuine?
I have asked you something in post : How you did get a specific townread. A townread based on one naked vote. On someone who then got asked in why naked and you said "rvs". And you did not answer. I think that you, Mulch, are evil, made some valid townreads(perhaps) and filled them up with some BS townreads to look like town and to valadilate [post]34[post]. And that you slipped up when doing so by adding someone who had no valid townread case on them.
Why do you think that townread is invalid? I haven't explained it yet. Why are you assuming it's bad without hearing my explanation?
I am assuming it's bad because you were NOT able to swiftly explain it, because it was based on a single NAKED vote. Your "rvs" does not make it better because it was abudantly clear that we were PAST rvs. Another piece of BS. I told you that I wanted an explanation.
You refused by saying you would give an explanation soon, not doing so then and talking about other things instead. The only explanation I have to this is that you were unable to make a reasoning up and hoped that my suspicion would vanish.

I think it's time for mulch being brought at L-1.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 282, Boonskiies wrote:Especially this early. I haven’t explained most of my reads. Why is Mulch being singled out?
1. Because I asked for an explanation and there was never a detailed explanation. I didn't ask you for an explanation yet.
2. Because of his defense of Pisskop's naked vote as "rvs" when said rvs was already over.

And look at it: Mulch just defended Pisskop and based that on "Boons Large Normal"
I looked at that and...
the first vote of Pisskop there was a naked selfvote. I doubt that Pisskop, as scum or town, would do that again so fast(not that it is impossible).
Also, why should you ever defend a naked vote as "rvs", especially after RVS was already over? It would have been far better for Pisskop to say that for themselves. This action just deprieved us off information! There is no good reason to answer a question about motives that can be far better explained by the person it was asked to.
Questioning reads from others you don't support or don't understand - that's fine.
Answering questions about "Why did you do that" directed at others is absolutely NOT fine.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 336, Kaminaseigaku wrote:Also, I want to make clear that I’m not giving mulch a strong townread, it’s more of a null. Is everyone saying mulch is town very confidant he is town? Same question goes to the people on his bus.
I am confident that mulch is evil. Just look at my reasoning. I don't know how exactly these people get a townread on mulch but some or all of them might be fake townreads by mulch's partners. Or they rely too much on meta...

It doesn't help much that the mod is quite inactive, almost due a prod himself... so we won't get any replacements until he comes back. Which is bad for activity.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 347, wavemode wrote:Let's lynch Kamina
Can you explain to me why we should lynch Kamina over Mulch, who is clearly evil?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 352, Mulch wrote:
In post 349, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 347, wavemode wrote:Let's lynch Kamina
Can you explain to me why we should lynch Kamina over Mulch, who is clearly evil?
Why couldn't I have forgotten to answer your question?
You could. It is just not very likely.
And even if it IS true: I don't trust your explanation. You still defended someone from a valid question with a wrong answer. You are still sus for mentioning multiball.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 354, Mulch wrote: Why is it not likely for me to forget? Why is it a wrong answer? If it IS a wrong answer (don't even know at this point) why couldn't I have made a mistake? What's my scum motivation for answeing something incorrect factually? Why can't town have brought up multiball? What makes scum more likely to do it, considering that I was aware that scum could he doing it to signal and even had a paranoia theory against someone because of it?

About 7 questions for you to answer
1. Because you said you would answer it later. People usually remember such promises.
2.Because the random voting stage was obviously over at that point the post was made.
3.Mistakes like that are possible, but not likely. Because if you are town and actually defend someone from a perfectly valid question for some dumb reason(which is suspect in itself) then you would at least make sure that your answer is likely correct and believable. As Evil you probably didn't see how bad your reaction was because you had the wrong perspective, the evil perspective.
4.I don't think that you intended it to be incorrect. You probably just wanted to be seen as town for it. But no good town would have made such a questionable move. Townies are usually suspicious of each other, but even more, townies usually don't feel the pressure to answer questions directed at others because these answers would give them far more reads than shutting the discussion down like this. It just HARMS town.
5.There is no reason to suspect multiball at day 1 for town at all(unless you are somehow an informed townie who knows there is multiball). And as a reaction test from town it is rather poor- every evil with a brain will know that this is an obvious trap by townies; there is no other usual explanation for this.
All it did was generating useless posts.
6.Well,I think you did it because you thought that other people would think that you would not do it as evil...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 345, Mulch wrote:Someone needs to vig this dude holy shit
In post 356, Mulch wrote:
In post 355, wavemode wrote:Why isn't NK allowed to scumread you

Do you really think your play has been beyond reproach
He’s allowed to scumread me. In fact, I don’t even scumread him . But I want him to come to terms with himself jay his push is bad and I’m trying to do that by having him answer these questions and realize his process is flawed
Mulch certainly slipped up here. He asks for me to get vigged, and posts later he says that he doesn't scumread me?
Let's lynch him.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 370, Mulch wrote:Not known I expect a response from or else your just ignoring me and that means your confirmed scum :lol: :lol:
Nah, coming to that now...
1.Yeah it could be... I am less sure on that one now that I look back at it. It could be a mistake, or not.
2.I am sure that the rvs was over by then.
3. As experienced town you should normally be aware that you need to get the evils, help town play and not make yourself sus. You want to do that immediately.
4. As experienced evil you want to make yourself not sus. But as evil you might give your early play less attention on how it affects town and more on how not to get wagoned early.(That's an assumption tho, it might be wrong) I simply cannot see such a play(deprieving town of information at page 3 when you don't have a lot of info and would WANT to get more info, as town at least) coming from town.
5. I don't get why you think it is a weird number. You can always adjust by either giving town weaker roles for evils being underrepresented or by giving mafia strong roles as compensation; or you could do the reverse if you give the game more evils.
6. Awareness that there might be multiball because there are very good reasons to believe so(more than 1 unexplained kill or something like that) is good for town because the connection between some evils is missing then. On the other hand, it might also mislead town if it turns out to be incorrect. And that discussion diverts town attention from other matters. You brought up the previous game and I think you prepared that in advance. Also, it looks like you try to explain your own meta... I still suspect it, but it is not a strong read.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 363, Mulch wrote:
In post 358, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 354, Mulch wrote: Why is it not likely for me to forget? Why is it a wrong answer? If it IS a wrong answer (don't even know at this point) why couldn't I have made a mistake? What's my scum motivation for answeing something incorrect factually? Why can't town have brought up multiball? What makes scum more likely to do it, considering that I was aware that scum could he doing it to signal and even had a paranoia theory against someone because of it?

About 7 questions for you to answer
1. Because you said you would answer it later. People usually remember such promises.
I actually did remember, but then I thought that you had asked about Carcalilly and I decided not to repeat myself because I had answered that so many times. I didn't realize you were talking about Pisskop. Would you mind linking me some games you've seen when you've seen town remember these types of promises? Another thing- what would I have had to gain from not answering them purposefully as scum? I gave an answer; I could have easily said this as scum as well, right? What would be my motiviation for waiting when I could just answer easily then?

Well, if you did remember that promise and just forgot that my question was about someone else it does make sense, and I could see you doing that. The gain to not answer something as scum is clear enough: If you cannot answer it in a manner that makes you not sus you can hope that the people forget these questions amongst other things that happen. But no, every decent player should remember their promises.

2.Because the random voting stage was obviously over at that point the post was made.

I can't be arsed to go back and actually check, but I don't actually remember this being the case...at least not "obviously"

Check.

3.Mistakes like that are possible, but not likely. Because if you are town and actually defend someone from a perfectly valid question for some dumb reason(which is suspect in itself) then you would at least make sure that your answer is likely correct and believable. As Evil you probably didn't see how bad your reaction was because you had the wrong perspective, the evil perspective
Don't you think that it's actually scum who would make sure the answer is correct and believable? Why would I as town care so much about how my answers were perceived that I would want to polish it to make it correct and believable? Why would I have a different perspective as scum?
Take me through this situation from my point of view. As scum!Mulch you think I would have a different perspective- but didn't you just say that the problem was that I answered it incorrectly factually? What exactly "perspective" could I have had that could have meant I would answer a fact correctly as town but not as scum?

As town you have a hunting mindset. You will notice that an answer by the asked himself would give you more info than you answering it with your assumption, so you wait. As scum you don't have that mindset - you only try to mimic it. Yes scum likes to make their posts correct and believable. But Town will always know that they deprieve themselves and others from info gained by the question. Especially you should be expected to do that because you yourself say that you try to look as town both as town and evil. Which is not bad- if you look evil you will likely get shot or mislynched, which is not good.

4.I don't think that you intended it to be incorrect. You probably just wanted to be seen as town for it. But no good town would have made such a questionable move. Townies are usually suspicious of each other, but even more, townies usually don't feel the pressure to answer questions directed at others because these answers would give them far more reads than shutting the discussion down like this. It just HARMS town.
Why would I be seen as town from this? I would like you to:
link me games where you have seen townies never answer questions directed at other people
. Note that I think that this is fully NAI and probably one of your worst points. I would also like to say that townies harm town all the time unintentionally. There is a difference between anti-town and scum. I may be "evil" in the sense I did something that is minisculally worse for the town than if I had not spoken and answered for Pisskop, but there is no way for you to judge that I did this intentionally as scum or unintentionally as town.
Under your logic, every town person who contributes to a mislynch inadvertently is "evil."

Like I said before, answering questions for others directed at their motivation for something is something that won't come from a hunting mindset. Granted, it can come from town who don't really care but you don't seem to be one.

5.There is no reason to suspect multiball at day 1 for town at all(unless you are somehow an informed townie who knows there is multiball). And as a reaction test from town it is rather poor- every evil with a brain will know that this is an obvious trap by townies; there is no other usual explanation for this.
All it did was generating useless posts.
18 players is a weird number for 4 mafia (too much mafia) and 3 mafia (too little). I would imagine that their is either a third party, a traitor, or it's multiball (14-2-2 or 12-3-3). I want to know why you think TOWN, who actually have LESS knowledge about the game than scum do, would not be curious about the particulars of the setup? I also would like to know this. You say that it was a bad reaction test from me. However, you yourself think that I am scum possibly signalling for doing this. Dosen't this mean that others could? And that I could catch them if they could signal back? Why do you think you are the only one who thinks I could be scum signalling this?

I don't even try to determine the scum setup on day 1. It will most likely lead you off the track anyways. Too little info, simple. And no, you can balance setups by altering power role distribution as well. Unfortunately, it is the first one to bring it up that gets sus. Because most people like talking about the setup. Because you cause absolutely unnecessary discussion that can, with the little info we have, not lead anywhere productive... Yes you COULD be town for this, but then bad town.

6.Well,I think you did it because you thought that other people would think that you would not do it as evil...

I see where you are coming from. By saying "I don't know the setup", you are basically saying "i am town." However, this has been discussed extensively- I am LAMIST as town and as scum. It's part of my playstyle. You could also use this reasoning to scumread almost every single post in the game... saying that they are "trying to fit in". That's a one size fit all reasoning that is technically correct beacuse that is scum's main point but in practice not something you can actually use because there
is no truly discernible difference between town being town and scum trying to be town, unless you get behind their mindset and see if they REALLY could/likely did not think what they are thinking. And I have clearly explained my mindset on why I thought it could be multiball.
Ok, that post might have been a bit biased by the fact that there is other info about you being bad. Despite this, if that is your playstyle, then it means that it cannot be a townread, however hard you try it.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 378, Assemblerotws wrote:Upon reread, the shift out of RVS was more of a gradual transition, one Pisskop entered and naked-voted Boon in the middle of. I say this because Mulch and NK15 were engaging each other somewhat seriously from what I can tell, but others were still doing RVS.
RandomVotingStage is over when someone starts to read off behaviour instead of randomly voting. At the point where it is clear that there is serious voting going on then there is no longer any justification to vote randomly instead of joining the discussion.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Mulch, can you explain me how you got from post to post ?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: MeowMix I agree with all those here who are concerned about this one. It isn't really my number 1 read but has an ok chance to be evil.
I'd still prefer Mulch or Dunker but neither seem to be lynchable today.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Mulch, Boonskies, can we get your current
gutreads
? It'd be interesting where they match.

And VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
I hope we can get some more votes there. It would also allow us to determine the nature of that quick counterwagon on page 1.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Do you all want a nolynch or what? Start voting, preferably Mulch.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 698, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 697, Not Known 15 wrote:Do you all want a nolynch or what? Start voting, preferably Mulch.
we still have like a week lol
... and nobody was on L-1 yet. Not even L-2. We need to make some pressure...
Well, I still think that Mulch is evil, I still think that Dunker is the next lynch target after Mulch for me.
Even if Mulch is good, then we can at least be sure that his gutreads weren't made up. But I doubt it.
Mulch calling for me to get vigged is also highly dubious because I am not scumread Number 2 on his list. I don't get why people think that mulch is town with this amount of evidence I have uncovered.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Ok. Let's try this again.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Based on what went so far, I'd not be surprised if scum is already on the Massive wagon, and I think that will be a mislynch. I restarted an attempt to a mulch lynch and suddenly we get a sizable counterwagon on a lurker. This smells. Mulch might have a scum power role. And I think some scum might(but I am not sure about this) hide behind "Mulch is good, because meta".
I mean, mulch is even calling for me to get vigged when I am not in the top 2 of his scum/town list.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

I say that the mozamis wagon could indeed contain scum. At the start of the game, the first two votes were for Dunker... and then the next two were 2 votes for Carca directly after that. And the second vote on Carca was from Acidphoenix. This quick counterwagon always concerned me. Acids and massives and dunkers moz votes are also devoid of reasoning.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: Massive
L-2

We have about 2 days left so DO NOT QUICKHAMMER, wait for Massive and its role. Just in case we would want to switch to someone else.
I am not really convinced about Massive, but they did vote moz without reasoning, so they could be scum.
Massive,
it is time for you to claim
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: Acidphoenix
Let's shift from XnadojX. Here is why:
-the ISO of Acid contains a number of trash posts
-their voting pattern is abysmal, with few explanations, they started an immediate counterwagon to the first two dunker votes at page 1(4th vote 2nd wagon) and they voted for moz without any reasoning while 2 (massive and Dunker) also had voted for them
-Despite of any of the above, we had very few votes on acid the entire time.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 839, Mulch wrote:Acid is town. Also boon that last post was shit, you just tried to undo a wagon by saying people on it are scum and then said the allignment of the person does not matter if they are scum.

Vote Jordan
Is Acid really town... or your scumbuddy? Their votes suggest that they are possible scum. Their behaviour hurts town. They have gotten very few votes so far.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 841, Mulch wrote:
In post 840, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 839, Mulch wrote:Acid is town. Also boon that last post was shit, you just tried to undo a wagon by saying people on it are scum and then said the allignment of the person does not matter if they are scum.

Vote Jordan
Is Acid really town... or your scumbuddy? Their votes suggest that they are possible scum. Their behaviour hurts town. They have gotten very few votes so far.
Why don't you understand between anti town and scum?

Also, acid may be anti town, but they aren't scum
Give me evidence.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Back that up. They weren't helpful last time in newbie, and they were scum.
Also, we have just 2 votes on Jordan, and now one on acid. Not much difference. I think maybe scum shifted from one town to another mislynchable town.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 846, Mulch wrote:
In post 845, Not Known 15 wrote:Back that up. They weren't helpful last time in newbie, and they were scum.
Also, we have just 2 votes on Jordan, and now one on acid. Not much difference. I think maybe scum shifted from one town to another mislynchable town.
Were they more active?
The round was smaller and less active at times but acid had about 10% of all posts including mod posts. Here they have less percentage but there are more players.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 852, James Brafin wrote:
Not Known 15 wrote:Back that up. They weren't helpful last time in newbie, and they were scum.
So, because they do something as scum means, they're willing to do it as town? That seems like fishy logic to me. I smell a Fallacy, can someone give me a hand?
Yeah, you are missing the point that I want Acid to be voted, and Mulch says Acid is town. They(mulch) just stated something about meta and I brought up my last game with acid.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 856, James Brafin wrote:But the last game you play has no bearing on this one, no matter the situation. Just because a player does something in a previous game doesn't mean if they do the same thing here, they are the same alignment.
Well, the argument Mulch gave to their idea of acid being town was "meta", without any further explanation. And meta is essentially based on what a player did in previous games, so...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 860, Mulch wrote:
In post 858, Not Known 15 wrote:Well, the argument Mulch gave to their idea of acid being town was "meta", without any further explanation.
How exactly do you want me to dscribe meta? It's a vibe thing
Well, you are one of my scumreads, and vague "gutreads", "vibes" and the like coming from a player can be extremely easily faked by scum.
You see the problem?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 868, Mulch wrote:Also Boon, your not the best day 1 player. So maybe sheep me for once??? And then I'll sheep you lategame if you are alive, unless ur scum ofc.
And this one smells like scum.
-Buddying
-asssuming that they will live until lategame with boon

-trying to change a vote via bribery
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Mulch has been my number 1 scumread for a long time, and I have tried to push them multiple times. It failed again and again despite their behaviour because some people were using the meta excuse, like with acid(who is also a scumread of mine). Their defense of Acid was also bad.
It's actually very town because it's quite aggressive, it's trying to get someone lynched. It's not blending in. And scum LOVE theory talk.
Yeah... but that talk was about why their defense of Acid was bad.
And they are aggressive, yes, but.... that could have different reasons: They are under heavy attack, constantly, since I have repeatedly pushed for him, and I was never really alone, and multiple people were suspecting them at some point. At that point, no scum can afford to be not aggressive.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 894, Mulch wrote:Is true or false, NK15?
To the first point:I think it is something you'd see slightly more often from scum. But only slightly, that is.
You never being nightkilled is not a indication of good play, and even if it is true it is not a town tell; also you also suggest that Boon lives that long.
And the last thing is mainly based on
bribery
. Asking for votes is generally ok. But trying to push someone who just threw a wrench into your wagon efforts close to deadline on the wagon based on bribery and downplaying the ability of the person who didn't like your wagon...
That
is bad.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 922, mozamis wrote:MOZ, BOON, MULCH, DUNKER, MASSIVE, NOTKNOW, BRAFFIN PROB TOWN.

Acid and Ras pos. town

Scum in: Fykus, Assembles, Xnand, Carc, Pisskop, Kamin,Texcat, Unabom, Wavemode

That may not look great, but assuming Acid and ras are town, that's prob. 4 scum out of 9, almost 50/50 chance of hitting scum, which Day 1 is pretty good.

Is it really a good idea to assume that your wagon, which consisted of 3 votes without reasoning, and was a counterwagon, was fully made up by town?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Ok. Now that I actually see your reasoning in post, Mulch...
I have to agree with it.
VOTE: XnadrojX
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

One more thing: If XnadrojX is town, and massive later shows as scum, then take a look at Fykus who was the first one to move away from massive, and that was before massive claimed.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1036, Boonskiies wrote:That’s exactly what I think is happening.
I think what should happen is that we all jump on the XnadrojX wagon before time runs out and we get a nolynch.
Also, what should happen is that some investigative person looks at Mulch(because Mulch is currently scum for some, and town for others)
Also, what should not happen is that Mulch(not everyone, just mulch) vigs me or james(because that would make them look like a Serial Killer)
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

We have less than 1 day left, Xnad has much more votes than everyone else, no big amount of players has moved, and Xnad might be scum, after all. Time is running out, we might get a D1 Nolynch if not everyone who comes to this thread votes for Xnad, and that before time runs out. A great amount of players is not that active. A D1 mislynch is actually better than a D1 nolynch, and it might not be a mislynch after all.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

10 hours left, Boon. We MUST vote XnadojX now.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

If there is a vig...
your target is Boonskies. Unless he hardclaims mason with XnadrojX.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Less than 2 hours left. We might have reached hammer, but I am not sure, so keep voting XnadojX
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1103, Mulch wrote:
In post 1102, James Brafin wrote:But if Xand is town, My No. 1 scumread is YOU. I just want to make that clear.
This makes me think you know he is town. is this true?
If XnadojX is a mason, then his buddies played horribly.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

I think I know a possibility why Dunker might have been killed by scum.
Remember Day 1? I pushed Acid(not Dunker!) because of their connections with Dunker very early in the RVS(the 4th vote, 2nd wagon thing), even late when it went to the last 2 days(until I felt pressed to vote Xnad)
Now that Dunker is dead... this suspicion might be supposed to remove itself. Or at least scum think so.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Result.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: Acidphoenix
For the reasons supplied yesterday before lynch as well as the Dunker death and its implications.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1248, mozamis wrote:Mulch has always shut down discussion on acid with no reasoning. Acid's ISO is so thin -mainly banter, one really vague reads list which i almost forced out of him.
Then why are you not voting Acid?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

V/LA until Monday.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: pisskop
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Do not forget Acidphoenix. Do N O T forget Mulch. They are still suspicious.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1467, mozamis wrote:
In post 1465, Not Known 15 wrote:Do not forget Acidphoenix. Do N O T forget Mulch. They are still suspicious.

yeahbut what about Mulch vs braffin?
Braffin thought Mulch might possibly be a Serial Killer( or rather: They said that they thought they were a serial killer; after all: they were scum!)
Braffin died.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Well played.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”