Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Rhah »

UC Voyager... you appear to be acting coy. It does not bode well.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 50, Vanderscamp wrote:I'd also like to head necro's reasoning for his UC read but ATM he's my only townread for his refusal to share it.
You consider withholding a read to be indicative? Because that's an easy move for mafia to make, as well. And it is not uncommon.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Rhah »

Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Rhah »

UC Voyager wrote:Rhah. Reading without reason is just as indicative as voting without reason. Voting and reading based on gut dealing doesn't work...I have seen to many people die that way, or not die that way.

You are implying necro has no reason for his read, when it is implied he has one and did not state it... one could infer he is mafia, but they shouldn't for the reasons you seem to be suspecting him for. Simply because a read can be faked. It is easy to create things. It's easy to act aloof. This is a game of pretenses and motivations, after all. I do think you're deliberately choosing to view things a certain way at the moment.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Rhah »

Hmm... Apologies if I apply pronouns incorrectly. I will try not to going further.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 81, wavemode wrote:

Oh. Ooookay

Now that we've established that I cannot read
If you didn't read the Open Setup displayed in the OP, what did you read exactly?

In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 83, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 73, UC Voyager wrote:ima be honest. here is what im feeling

town
me (duh.)
Necro
CheekyTeeky
Zulph
Morality
Wave Mode

mafia
Rhah
??????'
????? (possibly. idk. might be 3)
???????? (probably not 4 lol)
I think you're more likely to be town now because I would have expected scumYou to take the easy and expected route and call necro scum.
I disagree with this; if UC is scum, what would he have to gain from calling someone who openly townreads him 'scum' this early in the game?

Talk about unnecessary conflict.
Well... both of your assumptions are sort of surface level in a way. The mafia can't be afraid of conflict anyway, given that their nature is to drive mislynches. This post gives me scum vibes on Luca. I would say I'm getting that vibe from his tone, as well. To be determined.

In post 102, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

VOTE: Rhah

-----

Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
I would like for you to tell me to tell me what is not true. Your first post is a naked vote and then you proceed to... talk about peeks. In what way is my observation dishonest? Also, this being the second thing you decide to post in the game thread strikes me a certain way. It's not a good feeling. Nevermind that you actually accompany your post with a vote on me.

In post 103, UC Voyager wrote:im getting scum reads on rhah. he has introduced himself to a few people by attacking them. even in the RVS he was.
Well. For me it goes, ----> identify scummy behavior ----> call it out. By definition, that constitutes attacking. You got me, buddy. I'm still not sure what you're trying to say here but I know it doesn't make sense. The rest of your reads feel rather weak.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 113, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 102, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

-----

Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
I would like for you to tell me to tell me what is not true. Your first post is a naked vote and then you proceed to... talk about peeks. In what way is my observation dishonest? Also, this being the second thing you decide to post in the game thread strikes me a certain way. It's not a good feeling. Nevermind that you actually accompany your post with a vote on me.
:facepalm: I misread peeks as a shorthand for Cheeky.

UNVOTE: Rhah

Alright, now that I can actually read what you're saying, let's try this dialogue again. Why would you find it interesting that I only talked about setup strategy with my first post given that the only other things posted were greetings and random votes?
I think you chose to consciously emphasize the strategy. It just reminded me of how mafia will attempt to "solve" in RVS. I doubt that this is indicative of your alignment though.
In post 116, Zulfy wrote:What are peeks?
I'm used to (hypo) cop claims being referred to as peeks, I can't say it's something I do a lot.
In post 117, UnaBombaH wrote:Oh man, I pretty much missed the RVS.. :(

On the other hand, I got to read some more when starting, and I have currently no trouble going for a VOTE: UC Voyager.

We do not need this in late game anyway, based on the things I have seen so far.

One of
UC Voyager, Zulfy, Rhah
is scum to me, interested in seeing their respective progressions.
So are you policy lynching UC? Cause that's what it looks like. Also, neat pool. How did you get there?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 127, UC Voyager wrote: whoa. chill out there. im only at three votes. lol. and this just started yesterday, so i mean. a little early to be saying that....
I consider lynching people because you don't want them in endgame bad practice. From the way UnabomaH worded it, that's what it looked like to me moreso than an actual scumread on you. At the moment I'm not putting a whole lot of weight on this thought unless he gives me reason to do so.

CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV if you're town I'm going to be mad. You're so obviously scum that it makes me think you aren't...but then you are, right?
I had planned on calling you mafia, but it was immediately overshadowed by UC being scummier, I think.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Rhah »

My eyes.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 132, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 36, Rhah wrote:UC Voyager... you appear to be acting coy. It does not bode well.
i dont understand what you mean. how was i "coy"
Sorry, at this moment I don't feel like putting the words together. You tried to look like you were innocent. That was the impression your play initially gave me.

UC Voyager wrote:
In post 60, Rhah wrote:
UC Voyager wrote:Rhah. Reading without reason is just as indicative as voting without reason. Voting and reading based on gut dealing doesn't work...I have seen to many people die that way, or not die that way.

You are implying necro has no reason for his read, when it is implied he has one and did not state it... one could infer he is mafia, but they shouldn't for the reasons you seem to be suspecting him for. Simply because a read can be faked. It is easy to create things. It's easy to act aloof. This is a game of pretenses and motivations, after all. I do think you're deliberately choosing to view things a certain way at the moment.
he didn't say he had a reason, but didn't state it. he just said i feel like UCV is town......
In post 60, Rhah wrote:
it is implied

UC Voyager wrote: dude. im only at 3 votes. is that enough to try to say that i will be today's lynch.
I imagine so. I'd say I'd aim for that, considering I think you're going to flip mafia. But there's something about you that makes me want to toss that out the window. Unfortunately for you, that "something" isn't tangible and I haven't seen it manifest in the form of your actions at the moment.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 132, UC Voyager wrote: well the issue is. you kind of had only "peeking" as a reason to try and call out choas. you know you could have said (hey peeking isn't always the best idea).
You're going with the assumption I called him out as in scummy. When I said as much that it wasn't that indicative in way of his alignment. You seem to view all type of pressure as an attack, or that's what you're framing my push as.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Rhah »

CheekyTeeky wrote: You do realise that there are 3 scum slots? Why not put me in one of them?
Consider your wish granted.
CheekyTeeky wrote:Do you have other scum reads that are overshadowed by the UCV circus?
Loosely.

Luca Blight
necro
CheekyTeeky
[Zulfy/Vanderscamp]
UC Voyager wrote:how is it implied though?????like i mean. he didnt say anything, but i think UCV is town. i know implying is to say something without saying it, but there was no way to say anyone was town or scum then. im not saying necro i scum or anything, but it doesn't make since to....

Push...Attack....you knew what i meant
From my experience, when someone gives a naked read, they almost always have a reason for that read besides "no reason". This is usually always established. You're doing that thing though, so I'll probably be moving my vote off of you when it's convenient. Your play is now veering off hardscum and veering into "the mislynch I knew was a mislynch but still ended up hitting", though those lines do cross. I'll wait to see more from people.
Zulfy wrote:
In post 131, Rhah wrote:I consider lynching people because you don't want them in endgame bad practice.
Haven't you ever been bitten in the ass in LYLO?
By the mistakes of myself or those of competent people. Not by the fabled "policy lynch" that should have happened, no.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 143, CheekyTeeky wrote:and this only makes it easier for scum to hide (as rhah 's weak scum read on me proved)
Let me put my feet up. You don't have to start discrediting me right away.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 147, UC Voyager wrote:
im having scum reads with Luca and Rhah. more rhah than Luca
I've approached you with logic and received basically just question marks from your play. Can you put your vote back on me so it at least makes sense? God.
CheekyTeeky wrote:Agree Rhah is scummy.

Pedit - told ya ;)
I don't think you really want this dance. Not with me.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Rhah »

I don't have to spell it out, CT. Doubtcasting players simply for expressing doubt on you is pretty scummy. You've done that and expounded some. (Your position on me doesn't seem to mention anything besides the post where I call you out) I've responded to that, which... automatically makes me scummy to you. We can go in the circle that I imagine you want me to end up in, or I can just sit here and hope that people in this game read this post. Like actually read the words. This option seems the most comfortable to me.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Rhah »

Wait til' people find out identifying scum isn't a matter of who's better at sarcasm and discrediting. That's gonna be fucked, huh?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 159, CheekyTeeky wrote:
So what gave you the weak scum read on me BEFORE our dance? You know, the weak scum read I mentioned to prove my UCV is anti-town and PL is not completely out of line, therefore Una is probs town point?
Literally, the post where you go "UCV is scum.. .maybe too scum." I'm pretty sure that atmosphere was at least floating around already given that he was being wagoned, so I really didn't see why you had to add that as your input when it could have been... maybe.. other sorts of content considering your two prior posts in the slot are just naked votes. This is the notion that's condemned me, apparently.

CheekyTeeky wrote: The way you've twisted my descriptive comment of your post, out of context, to now say I've used it to discredit you as scum has proved to me your intentions are not objectively town.
I actually, from our engagement don't feel that any answers I provide to you will be "correct". I think I'll just sit here and play off my wagon.
Vanderscamp wrote: If it's not indicative of his alignment why did you say it was interesting? Because I agree that it's probably NAI but I disagree that it's remotely interesting.
I think I'm allowed to be interested in things. If you wanna fry me for it then go ahead.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Rhah »

Soliciting voters. Uncle Rhah needs you.

VOTE: necro
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 173, Zulfy wrote:
In post 146, Rhah wrote:Luca Blight
necro
CheekyTeeky
[Zulfy/Vanderscamp]
Does this readslist have a specific format?
It isn't ordered most/least. Everyone on there is who I've perceived as scum in some fashion. I hope to lynch in there and achieve desired results. necro looks like our lucky candidate right now.
necro wrote:
In post 171, Rhah wrote:Soliciting voters. Uncle Rhah needs you.

Best post you've made all game.
Can't say I've seen you make a decent one, friend.
Vanderscamp wrote: You're allowed to be interested in whatever you want, in the same way that I'm allowed to question it. Why was it interesting to you? Because I also thought you were throwing shade on whoever it was, and ATM it seems like you were just saying it for the sake of saying something.
If I wanted to speak for the sake of it and not be scrutinized I don't think I would have had a hard time. Otherwise you're just speculating and I don't see the point in even responding because I feel like I went through this with Chaos himself already.
CheekyTeeky wrote: Then Rhah gets all uppity "omg CT is discrediting me bring it on I'll smash you" so like he's either usually hyperdefensive and irrational as town or he's scum; pushing shade on whoever hoping something sticks.
You're framing my push on you, subtly. If anyone's hyperdefensive it'd be you considering the way our progressions started in the first place. Otherwise, there's things that you can be posting right now. As in, you've done more talking about UCV distracting the town from scum hunting than actually scumhunting. And again, inventing avenues for me to be scum.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Rhah »

I did explain my initial read on you so I didn't just pop in to shade.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Rhah »

CheekyTeeky wrote:How are you scum hunting? I see you pushing the easy mislynch
Was UCV not scum to you a page ago, or did you call him obviously scum as a term of endearment? This is obviously disingenuous. Your whole post has the same tone. I have, in fact been outclassed in the art of bullshit. I invited this though so I'm not surprised.

CheekyTeeky wrote:the guy who has been trolling the whole game.
Is this your description of necro, because it's not accurate. This is bait. It's why I'm not voting you. You're probably capable of getting your mislynch but I don't know to what end this whole thing goes. I'd literally have to color my PM red to be as scummy, anti-town, or useless as your tone implies my play/reads have been.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 187, CheekyTeeky wrote:Do you have any arguments for town to use as evidence of your sorting?

None that will seem sound when they come out of whatever filter you're putting my posts through.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Rhah »

155 is referring to CTs response to me. Not UC Voyager. The second post you quote is me answering a question.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 128, CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV if you're town I'm going to be mad. You're so obviously scum that it makes me think you aren't...but then you are, right?
Gonna say that this post was pretty ambiguous in terms of your read on UC. By ambiguous I mean it didn't look like you townread that slot at the time, at all. Apparently you do currently, though.
Zulfy wrote:
In post 193, Rhah wrote:155 is referring to CTs response to me. Not UC Voyager. The second post you quote is me answering a question.
Those are both things I already knew.
Let´s clarify, who was doing the doubcasting and who were they casting that doubt on?
CT ---> Rhah

Rhah ---> CT

CT -----> Rhah

Alternative explanation:

Rhah ---> CT

CT ---> Rhah

Repeat
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Rhah »

Zulfy wrote:Great. When did she doubtcast you?
Given that you seriously asked this question I will decline to engage.

In post 210, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 83, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 73, UC Voyager wrote:ima be honest. here is what im feeling

town
me (duh.)
Necro
CheekyTeeky
Zulph
Morality
Wave Mode

mafia
Rhah
??????'
????? (possibly. idk. might be 3)
???????? (probably not 4 lol)
I think you're more likely to be town now because I would have expected scumYou to take the easy and expected route and call necro scum.
I disagree with this; if UC is scum, what would he have to gain from calling someone who openly townreads him 'scum' this early in the game?

Talk about unnecessary conflict.
Well... both of your assumptions are sort of surface level in a way. The mafia can't be afraid of conflict anyway, given that their nature is to drive mislynches. This post gives me scum vibes on Luca. I would say I'm getting that vibe from his tone, as well. To be determined.
You're completely taking away the context and putting in its place a generic statement.

Yes, scum may need to be prepared for conflict at times, but they certainly need to choose their battles and it makes little sense to attack someone who townreads them early doors. To bring this back to its origin - the point was that UC not calling Necro scum doesn't give him any Townie points, in my opinion.

In what way does that post give you 'scumvibes', apart from you completely missing/ignoring the point of it?
As for scumreading for the tone - that's obviously just a cop-out due to not having any valid reason to back up your 'suspicion', which in itself is really just an excuse for a possible future wagon-jump.

I find it hilarious when people try to use this reason for a scumread - it's something that can neither be proven nor denied and is just worthless.
No, I'm not.

Okay, here's the thing. What I said and what you said don't conflict nor did I miss anything. wavemode basically said it: Scum will make not-optimal plays or ones they shouldn't simply because they are
free
to. It means they can and will do things that they shouldn't, so townreading people for doing things that aren't difficult and don't make a lot of sense as scum is arbitrary. That was the point. Your example of UC not calling necro scum is the same point. What's hilarious to me is that the bold is quite obviously you doing what you're accusing me of doing in the same sentence, to anyone that can read. Literally all of that has no value. You're setting up a mafia narrative and motivation for my actions with regard to you and at the same time your read on me enables you to join my wagon at a future point if you desire.

Vanderscamp wrote: I still don't like Rhah calling out Chaos's thing as "interesting" and then saying he thinks it's NAI because it just looks like a meaningless thing to point out if he doesn't scumread it. I think his recent posts have been okay.
We're talking about something that I decided wasn't alignment indicative, that I said I found interesting. You said it wasn't interesting to you. I have no interest in discussing subjective things or figuring out why you would use that to try to read me. I'd say maybe my recent posts and just about everything else besides the thing you seem to take issue with would be more helpful in discerning my alignment.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Rhah »

Zulfy wrote:
In post 224, Rhah wrote:Given that you seriously asked this question I will decline to engage.
I think you're lying.
If the answer to your initial question isn't obvious to you already from either my own or her posts then the conclusion must be that I'm lying. If you see no doubt casting from her then I have no hope for you.

@Chaos: This is a trivial straw grab. Did you just fos me for the timing of a post? There's no correlatiion. I decided after that post and your response that your actions weren't indicative. Not before. You're saying I had already made my progression when I made 56 which isn't true.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Rhah »

I'm 3 to lynch with no real case on me.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Rhah »

Reads later in the day. Bye.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Rhah »

I'm not evading an explanation, Zulfy. Your statements seem to assert that my version of reality does not exist. I said in 167 why I made 131. When she responded to the engagement by discrediting me and locking me scum over relatively little "shade" I thought there was some doubt-casty stuff somewhere in that whole mix at least. If you can't see any of that then it must not be there, right? Hence why rope is on me.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Rhah »

Rhah (4) - UC Voyager, necro, Vanderscamp, Zulfy

Kangaroo court is in session.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Rhah »

My vote's on necro. CheekyTeeky is the fifth on me, if I'm not mistaken.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Rhah »

Morality wrote:Sorry. Keep forgetting to log into this account.

I still think Zulfy is scum. Necro’s probably town due to that last thing I posted because scum generally is more aware of what their reads are.
I wanna say that this probably flips mafia.
necro probably knows very well what its "reads" are. It's just that inconsistency doesn't matter because I think necro is aware you guys aren't trying to find scum. Also dissonance and implied progression are different things.
In post 261, wavemode wrote:What is the case against Rhah
There isn't one. The mafia in this game are going to convince you all that they shit out gold in their posts and that's what's going to work for them. It has thus far.
acidphoenix wrote:rhah's iso:
i'd rather not lynch here based on his wagon reactions
but i won't complain if we do anyway
I would you to almost. I don't think you're mafia, you just decided to play for their wincon early game. What a good sport. Town after I flip please lynch inside of necro/CT/Luca Blight. I think that Chip Butty and Zulfy/Chaos are town. Don't know if all three.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Rhah »

I would (invite you to)
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Rhah »

Well I mean, I think you're completely full of shit. I am too in a couple ways so I'm not stressing out that hard. I shouldn't have acted like I wanted this 1v1 though, given how this town works I didn't know I'd be fucked here. I'd like to answer your questions but I'm mainly not inclined to right now because you're the one asking them and I think you're obviously MLing me anyway, but frankly I'm not gonna case people when I'm getting mislynched with sheer momentum and apathy. You guys can solve like you have been. I'll make my "cases" tomorrow if I'm still here.

acidphoenix wrote:nah i just don't care
My hero.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Rhah »

I talk about Luca in 224. That's the only engagement we've had directly. Otherwise I have a scumread on him for his tone which is a "cop-out read", apparently.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Rhah »

CheekyTeeky wrote: Wtf is this? Stop bitching like a little girl and give me a valid reason to move on. I hate wasting time on you, but unfortunately you're part of this game and I have to sort you.
As a little girl who may also happen to be a bitch I find your practice discriminatory. Please desist, and accept our lord and saviour Jesus Christ into your heart today.

on necro: Not a lot of words that are going to appear here. play is quite obviously a bluff. It's not trolly in the town way. I feel decently well about this. Given that he has said almost nothing how am I supposed to articulate these points? His inaction and lack of proactivity is deliberate to me and comes from mafia. Other circumstances play like this is probably townread, but no. I believe necro is competent enough to dissuade pressure on him in a way that'd "appear" to be town.

Spoiler: re:Luca Blight
I say why he pinged me before. I think the contradiction he made in 210 which I pointed out is an indicator of him trying to paint me as mafia, given that he did the same thing that he said... I was doing? but his whole tone rubs me the wrong way because it's combative in a very passive way. Players who play with logic are sort of difficult to read given that they make sense. But the interaction I had with him says mafia to me. His interaction with Chaos was a little disingenuous on both sides given that some of the points Chaos had on him were actually weak.

I found these posts bad.

214 where the Chaos wagon is formed.
232 Some of these points here I'm reading bad for tone because of the shade and contempt but I don't know if it's the type that comes from town.

I'd like to see more interactions with this slot and other people actually. His further responses to me ping me bad but that doesn't seem to be something I can make a determination on.

Luca Blight wrote:
In post 224, Rhah wrote: No, I'm not.

Okay, here's the thing. What I said and what you said don't conflict nor did I miss anything. wavemode basically said it: Scum will make not-optimal plays or ones they shouldn't simply because they are
free
to. It means they can and will do things that they shouldn't, so townreading people for doing things that aren't difficult and don't make a lot of sense as scum is arbitrary. That was the point. Your example of UC not calling necro scum is the same point. What's hilarious to me is that the bold is quite obviously you doing what you're accusing me of doing in the same sentence, to anyone that can read. Literally all of that has no value. You're setting up a mafia narrative and motivation for my actions with regard to you and at the same time your read on me enables you to join my wagon at a future point if you desire.
You really are missing the point if you think I was
Townreading UC for not calling Necro scum - I was doing the opposite
as I explained in . It was Vanders who was doing as you described.
I don't know what I have to do here to tell you that the mistake here doesn't actually affect what I said to you in the paragraph. Also what I found mostly scummy from this interaction we had is literally what I said in the last part of the sentence. You haven't addressed that, though.

Luca Blight wrote:
It really is a cop-out unless you can at least provide some substance for what you're talking about.

And what sort of substance do you expect a
tone read
to be backed up with? I've provided a little description above. This is one of the things that makes me feel like you're playing dumb. Do you have other reads?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 303, CheekyTeeky wrote:UGH -_-
I feel given that none of my pushes have been a tangible threat to your slot's life(either on this day or tomorrow, actually) and I'm maybe the only person who has pushed you, you shouldn't feel like you're in a corner. When people present the impression that they're sorting me but don't respond to things I've said before I tend to think their read is already decided on me for *reasons*. As in I've said things before to you that weren't attacks and didn't get anything back.

Vanderscamp wrote: If you have no interest in discussing subjective things, why bring it up in the first place?
Fwiw I agree that your (Rhah) recent posts sound better but you're not giving me any opportunity to try and re-evaluate this point if I'm wrong.
I gave you several. Here it is in a few sentences. When I brought it up in post 56, I thought it was meaningful in sort of an indicative way. Between that time and post 126 I decided that this was not indicative. What happened somewhere after this point is that you two pushed me for "bringing it up in the first place". Again, this ignores the fact that I had a progression where I genuinely evaluated something. This has happened at least three separate times and I'm still being harped on for something that means nothing.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Rhah »

Happy birthday, UnaH. Somehow Chip Butty has looked less townie.. Speaking of quote walls, how are UCV and necro invested enough into the game to give a fuck about them?
Zulfy wrote: Summary: He contradicts himself on his reason for ongoingly engaging CheekyTeeky. When confronted all he does is despair.
This is false though. If being accused of setting up mislynches and just shading isn't being doubtcasted a little then I don't know what is. I feel as if we'll be on to bigger and better things now though, like lynching necro who's probably mafia. So I don't know that it makes sense to continue pushing this thing now. Also your approach to me hasn't mentioned anything I've done that doesn't refer to CT, which is still a portion of my play.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Rhah »

That wagon's kinda yikes, though. I think necro's a better flip today.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Rhah »

Chip Butty wrote: Okay, this time you really are doubtcasting without giving reasons. Got any? I mean, reasons for doubtcasting the guy who is systematically looking over the entire field and calling people our for not explaining their positions, while supplying reasons for his own positions? For the sake of my blood pressure, please don't say mybposts 'feel forced' lol. :roll:
Literally expressing a statement of doubt on my prior read on your slot(which I had a town read on) is doubtcasting? In the literal sense maybe but otherwise I don't think so. Please try something else cause this isn't a genuine statement. I didn't understand your progression on Morality (or where Una's response to you leaves your postiion on him, I know that your vote is still there) and I didn't like your recent few posts in addition to the one I just quoted.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Rhah »

I'm going to stop saying the word and then see if Zulfy magically townreads me. Should work.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 354, Morality wrote: Funny how Necro/ucv are easy people to just throw votes on based on how they play, Rhah was looking like he could be mislynched, and then Chip and I easily look like we could potentially be pushed to stop any momentum we would have gained through our pushes and set up potential mislynches after with each.
necro's scumminess is not style. Portraying it as such is a detriment.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 365, CheekyTeeky wrote:Morality is scum. Doubt = zero.
Wouldn't mind his wagon that much.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Rhah »

VOTE: Morality
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 377, necro wrote: How would you know what my style is?
Maybe I can tell what it isn't.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Rhah »

@Zulfy Great, are you done? The rest of us are lynching scum. Morality/necro. CT is town by this point.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Rhah »

I think you're completely feeding us shit. Also, 251 may as well be a scum claim on several different levels now. I'm not at all that impressed that you didn't wagon CT when she was doing scummy shit, rather you wait until she applies pressure to you. I think you and necro are scum angling this wagon. Everyone do what you will with that.
Morality wrote: Then Rhah posted he could vote Morality, and without batting an eye, Cheeky jumped on that even after having just stated a town read on myself, right before she completely 180’d and contradicted herself..
Interesting how the same thing you use to assert a townread on necro is what Cheeky is now scum for. Or am I mistaken. I'd like to be enlightened.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 417, Morality wrote: @Rhah - Yes. Exactly that. Look at the difference between the two, though. Necro’s is coming from an ignorance is bliss mentality, whereas Cheeky’s comes from just an ignorant mentality.

I'm sure the distinction's only made at all because one of these players is against your agenda and the other isn't.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 417, Morality wrote: I at all hesitant when I am scum? If anything, I have a balls to the wall kind of mentality as scum.
Only going to quote one of these statements cause the other similar things you say are around the...same level of headache? The fact that you admit to being reckless and a wild card as scum literally means we can expect anything from you, including doing things that you
wouldn't
. So it doesn't mean a whole lot. All the self meta stuff is puke.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 432, Morality wrote: Sure. That’s a possibility. But isn’t that exactly why Cheeky attacked me and paired up with you? ;)
Nope.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Rhah »

Not really. She said you were scum before I said I'd be cool with the wagon, then she voted there. I had a scumread on you before all of that. She wouldn't really need me for that wagon. I think she's direct enough to 1v1 so she wouldn't need to rely on someone to strongarm a mislynch if that were the case, let alone me, in clear violation of the supposed progression she had on my slot. The thing is, it's towny from her. Your response to direct situations is "whataboutthis". I'm sure there's several things you can do instead of deflecting. I've observed the same things you have.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 437, Morality wrote:
In post 434, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 417, Morality wrote:The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned.
In post 429, Morality wrote:Hesitance implies I stop doing something because I was worried. I’m the guy that had a 2+ year scum streak and has only been lynched once as town in 3+ years. And I can’t even remember the last time I got lynched day 1. When would I ever be “hesitant”?
Stop you're making this too easy. And my case isn't eloquent because I'm effing recovering from last night but you had to push me while I'm down so I'm not letting you get away with it.
Notice how Cheeky continually states making this too easy yet says nothing, Rhah.
Because you're basically just tossing a lot of wine out and it's gross. If you threw some analysis at me (of maybe other things in the game) I'd probably have townread you but your response seems like a very defensive and preservative one. And you consider it correct to doubtcast my skill as a way to discredit my read. You can't dress up shit with that. It's word vomit and I do not give two fucks how awful of a player I am. Scum spew it out in the same way so it's not like I'm going to townread you for undermining the skill of players like it's cool to do. There's other things you can do here that involve intelligent conflict resolution. I may not look like I'm trying to work with you, but that's because I despise humans. I'm sorting everyone in a rather objective capacity. Have you sought in our interaction to question my 180 on CheekyTeeky? Has anyone done that, really? You seem like you're close to flipping shit over what is a relatively minor level of "ignorance" from me. I don't really care given that it doesn't seem rational if we assess the whole situation. It seems like red play.

Morality wrote: She also said I was town before that, and the reason she changed it was because I didn’t push her, yet I didn’t post in between those thought processes, so once again, you are wrong.
The reason she changed it was because you didn't vote her at the time you made those posts when it would have made sense, IIRC. What exactly are you referring to?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Rhah »

Morality wrote:And Rhah, stop being ignorant. She changed the fucking read without me posting in between. That has already happened. God damn, read and actually look at what’s happening. Terrible.

I'm aware of that part. Seen town do it before. Give me more of the wall-y cases, let's see if that works.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Rhah »

Morality wrote:Why did she town read me for the posts I made, then that became the reason to scum read? Like, come on. You can’t be that stupid.

Yet, it's such an errant contradiction that I can acutely argue how it doesn't make sense for scum to do.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 460, Morality wrote: Yet it was scummy for you when Necro did it?

I believe it was you who established they were two different scenarios who warranted different reactions, right? So did I. Speaking of which, he's hardscum anyway. Hey necro, if I wagon you will you call me unintelligent and bad? That's kinda my fetish.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 465, Morality wrote:
Wait, this is a direct contradiction. You asked earlier on this about Necro doing the same exact thing as Cheeky, yet with cheeky, you town read it both ways and Necro is just hardscum because of it? You are the one who pointed out they were the exact same thing. I was aware, but I didn’t bring it up.
Yeah I asked earlier because you made the same contradiction and you got out of it by telling me they were different scenarios. I'm practicing and learning from what you have imparted in me.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Rhah »

Putting that aside there is nothing remotely town about necro's play, for one. Considering I can attribute town to CT's play I'd say I have more reasons for those reads than just the one.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Rhah »

acidphoenix wrote:boon how about if you're going to fight you fight with cheeky instead of with rhah

:>
If he rolled mafia this game he already has a win, anyway.
Morality wrote:
In post 470, Rhah wrote:Putting that aside there is nothing remotely town about necro's play, for one. Considering I can attribute town to CT's play I'd say I have more reasons for those reads than just the one.
What can you attribute to CT being town play? Explain please.
She strikes me as the sort of player who forms behind the scenes reads and would rather let players sort by their posting rather than giving scum ins to work the game via interaction. Also mentioned being OMGUS-y which lines up. There's town that play hard like that. necro's play is a veneer and aids scum. Also some of her statements and random progressions don't seem like they come from scum. Her play doesn't strike me as calculated to drive mislynches, which you have asserted. She's also doing a shitty job at "mislynching" you right now and I don't see why a scum!CT would go for an ML on town!Morality when necro exists (given he's town) because necro wagon would be a very safe low attention profile wagon for CT. There's a third scenario where they're both scum but I don't feel I buy that.
Morality wrote:
Fighting with Rhah is fighting with cheeky. He’s either hardcore in Cheek’s pocket, or scum, I think the former, so it benefits town for me to break Rhah out of that.
If you wanna do an even more swell job at breaking me out of the pocket, insult my play. Well aren't those the most logical conclusions to arrive at. We could have started with you asking where my progression on her originated. Because no one in the game ever did. Great that you know I'm pocketed already though.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Rhah »

If Cheeky has towncased you like you've said about four times, relax on the emotions and enjoy your clear status in this town, because the unvotes are coming. One already did.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Rhah »

Morality wrote:@Rhah - She was going for a mislynch on me because she thought I would be an easy mislynch. I was very inactive before this, and I generally like being inactive until something brings me into the game hard. Now she is stuck trying to push me but has nothing to actually push me with.
And I'm the one who's so dumb. Gee! Cheeky, you suck as scum. We should have done theatre better early game!
Morality wrote: In what world, if I was scum, do I pair myself up so closely to Necro if we were both scum?
The world where you're Boonskiies and don't give a shit?
Morality wrote:
In post 477, Rhah wrote:If Cheeky has towncased you like you've said about four times, relax on the emotions and enjoy your clear status in this town, because the unvotes are coming. One already did.
You and Cheeky are the only ones on me.
Acid was before he unvoted. I haven't seen you attempt to assess his read there. Oh.. it's cause like.. he wasn't really threatening you .. was he? I mean it kind of looks... but... you.. have to be town, don't you?
necro wrote:@Rhah

The way you scumread one player and townread another but then just chalk it up to personality when you don't actually know the players, instead of trying to figure out where the inconsistency in your thinking might lie is a bit concerning. Might want to sort that out.
I'd tell you to sort out a mislynch but you're currently engaged in doing so.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 411, Morality wrote: Acidphoenix’s read of me, I’m not sure what exactly it is,
Can one read acidphoenix's posts in this game and say you're sure of
anything
?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 482, necro wrote:Hi Rhah, if you're so sure I'm scum why are you not voting me?
I was trusting in the superpowers of CheekyTeeky to push a wagon on scum because I die when I do it. Despite professing my ability to not do that. Otherwise I'd be voteparking you like I have been for a good duration of this game, you know, when you weren't interacting with me either. Now, it looks I was sold a false dream. I'm going to take a break after this post and start crying. It's rather disconcerting to me personally that you don't question people who've written you off as town for your personality (Correct if I'm wrong but that's uh, almost everyone I think besides me and the person you are voting right now) instead it's only a major issue when I display inconsistencies on the matter because I happen to have you as mafia.

pardon me my tears are overwhelming I have to step out
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Rhah »

I've never played mafia before.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Rhah »

I don't even know what thee word personality means, to be honest. Too many syllables. Also I have you scum because you have a scum ISO. Not because of any of your very lovable quirks and Kobe. I too, am waiting for players to catch up at this point before proceeding.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Rhah »

CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm sorry Rhah. I shouldn't have let Misery bait me into a half assed 1v1.
What you should do is, get Zulfy or Chipparoo in this here newly formed townbloc. Cause if you die I won't be able to do shit. UC Voyager has definitely gone on a voyage. I think we've all been left behind.
necro wrote:
In post 493, Rhah wrote:I don't even know what thee word personality means, to be honest. Too many syllables. Also I have you scum because you have a scum ISO. Not because of any of your very lovable quirks and Kobe. I too, am waiting for players to catch up at this point before proceeding.
So then, why talk about personality?

Seems to me that your townread of Cheeky is likely based on in-game reasons than personality as well, so...why does personality have bearing?
Look, I have a confession to make. I'm one of those guys. Sometimes I use big words just to make myself feel better, okay? I'm pretty sure I've done it this game. The biggest word I've ever used in my life I think was, panda, pand,, pandemo .... harmonica...? pandemonium. There it is. Golly, that is a tough one. Okay let's talk about your playstyle specifically. Maybe that's the word I was looking for. I've taken it to mean that since people haven't expressed scumreads on your play, that they're considered it to be town. Because we've all seen the same thing when we look at your posts. So I thought the prospect of a Morality wagon was better than voteparking you when no one cares that you're scumming.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Rhah »

The non contributive(ftmp) sarcastic nonchalance is not a town quirk in my eyes, necro. I think it's closer to coasting if you're confident.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 500, Flairs wrote:
Vote Count 1.7

Morality (2): CheekyTeeky, Rhah
Vote Count 1.7

Morality (2):
Vote Count 1.7

(2)
In post 507, Morality wrote:I’m probably going to replace out. Gonna get super toxic and I have a VLA coming up.

I'm sorry we forced your hand. Jesus, Mary and Joseph. What am I going to do with myself for being such swine.

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Rhah »

He's really pissed for our conftown. What do you say to my idea of a necro wagon in the meantime, while we all collect ourselves? Gonna be more fun than a barrel of hand grenades.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Rhah »

My vote is currently on necro.

UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 497, CheekyTeeky wrote:Well my credibility on this lynch is hanging in pieces so I'm fighting this until one of us dies and that's looking like me right now. Should have listened to mastin's advice on the wiki which is not to argue with scum. Oh well I'm learning.
This reeks of scum..doesn't feel natural at all.

VOTE: CheekyTeeky
:igmeou:
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Rhah »

I agree it's a bad post to a degree but your jump on there and for that reason gives me a little inkling that your scumread may not be genuine.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Rhah »

I'm also not sure of your progressions on anything. I need to sort Vanders, too.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Rhah »

Why are you scumsiding, UCV? What did town ever do to you?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Rhah »

acidphoenix wrote: also VOTE: cheeky
w
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Rhah »

necro wrote:Rhah is probably town, just has some personal issue with playstyle or something.

It's my opinion that you have a scum playstyle, yeah. Not sure why you get townreads. It's not like a policy thing, cause I can say a similar thing about acidphoenix but I'm not because I think there's nuance to your inaction that makes it scummy. acid doesn't give a shit, but if he reds I probably wouldn't be surprised either. Gut says it's more likely acid is town atm though.

CheekyTeeky wrote:Because I still hold my belief about Morality being scum. Also Rhah thinks he's town.
I have great respect for Morality. He saw me bitch my way out of my wagon, and decided to 10-up me. How can you not love that?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Rhah »

Like the towniest shit you've done, necro, is give pro-town advice to Cheeky while voting her.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Rhah »

What do you guys townread about the thing Vanders does where he catches up by just quoting stuff and asking questions, and that's it? Has he been doing that the whole game? It only really stood out to me recently cause I looked at a whole page of it and it made me question if he was really solving.

Why do you townread Una....................?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Rhah »

You and co. are driving a mislynch, necro. I hope I figure
something
out.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 571, UC Voyager wrote:At first. I really didn't like hero's play style, but it has grown on me. Despite my disliking for naked votes, Necro has been making good points, and seems very pro-town.

necro wrote: Try the Chip wagon for me ;)
He should post more.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 586, necro wrote:Hey Rhah, don't you think you should vote Chip if you want him to post more?
I place votes on who I think is scum. It's a player's obligation to play the game.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Rhah »

CheekyTeeky wrote: Well that's the scummiest thing you've said in a while. It could just be a matter of opinion though. I believe votes are tools. I only hammer scum but I'll vote the shizz out of everyone else.
Okey-dokie.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Rhah »

Doubt = zero.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Rhah »

Wait you actually have me as scum -_-
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Rhah »

If Ct greens lynch In necro or morality or una/chip asap, If red I don't fucking kno
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Rhah »

I'm still town, champ.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Rhah »

CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 627, Rhah wrote:I'm still town, champ.
Yeah but how do you know I am?
I'm capable of evaluating my own reads and determining a mislynch.
Chip Butty wrote:
In post 627, Rhah wrote:I'm still town, champ.
So what's your story about the transition?
I had a progression on her, I assumed she had one on me, I didn't question the speed because it didn't seem unnatural. Omgus was towny. The ping pongs were kinda towny. Plus I believe both of our reads on Morality were genuine. Like, you have other thoughts on stuff? Pointing out discontinuities is easy.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 645, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 643, CheekyTeeky wrote: Oh god another Chip. Just vote me bro. I'm done explaning to you guys why I play the way I do. I've already said that I change gears fast to trap scum. I said I thought I town read him for a push and watched. He didn't vote me even though he predicted my moves as scum. I mean why say someone who is probably scum is doing x to set up y...but not vote them? If that's not unjustified stretchy shade casting as scum then I don't know what is.
Looks like you've got two Chips on your shoulder.

Hahahahahahaha this is the best post from him
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Rhah »

You're getting worked.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Rhah »

UnaH
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 669, necro wrote:I don't like the Cheeky wagon and Chip isn't gaining traction.

Why did you find him not gaining traction odd considering we have a handful of slots missing?

pedit: tldr Case on you pinged like scum, pool of 3 at start sketchy business. Luca also decent wagon not first preferred
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Rhah »

Oh my god
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Rhah »

VOTE: Chip Butty
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Rhah »

This or Una

Go
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Rhah »

Don't LAMIST at me dude. You're not gonna shoot shit down.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Rhah »

Town is stagnating because scum are leading lynches, town are townreading scum and we have 4 or so absentees. Wagoning lurkers for activity's sake is a waste of time. Scum already have a safe haven.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Rhah »

There's maybe three townies sitting on a blatant mislynch. You already know what I suggested we do. I'm just waiting on votes on either of the two wagons I want. We have a week. People will either catch up, be replaced, or realize that scum lurky fuck play isn't sustainable if they're red.

Not towncasing obv town.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Rhah »

It's up in the air at the moment. I want you because I think you're sort of scumposting and necro isn't going to get wagoned. If you wanted to dissolve a wagon on two you'd maybe vote a scumread that you have in the actives, or something? Rather than letting her sit at L-2 after posts that indicate you've got a townread of sorts on her.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Rhah »

I'd towncase her then someone will post 4 paragraphs of shit and it'll be like it never happened. I can't make posts as well as people in here so I don't bother to try.

Chip Butty wrote: If she is town it must be burning scum up to have her at L-2 for so long, which is the value of the wagon. .
necro jumped off. I only want to focus one one scumread today because I don't want to put teams together. If that wagon kicks again I'll get on it.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Rhah »

I don't believe people townread actual town behavior moreso than they do just appearing town. Morality's probably town on that wagon.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 733, Chip Butty wrote: The thing is, on d1 there is no hardcore town behaviour. Appearances are literally all we have to go on, because no flips and no committed votes yet.

Just theory. I disagree.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Rhah »

I figured you made me by this point but you can't think I SR you for any reason beside play. Unless I'm missing the thing you're getting at.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Rhah »

necro wrote:Well if you ever get around to seriously pushing me I expect you to explain but for now not really interested. Kinda worried if we end up in a lylo though you'll confbias on me.
You don't post a lot of words. I'm not going to explain air or write a thesis.

CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: necro
Hhmmm lemme think
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Rhah »

Your style is ambiguous as in it leaves you open to work both aligns.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Rhah »

I am in deep thought
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 765, necro wrote:
In post 755, Rhah wrote:
necro wrote:Well if you ever get around to seriously pushing me I expect you to explain but for now not really interested. Kinda worried if we end up in a lylo though you'll confbias on me.
You don't post a lot of words. I'm not going to explain air or write a thesis.
You know what? That's a bunch of bullshit right there.
I've already said why you're scum but you act like I have no reason.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Rhah »

but go ahead and call me scum with no progression on your read lol
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Rhah »

Hahahahahahaha
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Rhah »

Be right back for a while
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #108) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Rhah »

VOTE: UnaH
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #109) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Rhah »

necro there's a solid reason or two you can't say I've pushed you unreasonably )at all) but I don't think it benefits me to get into it. Also I am evaluating everyone fairly. Chip or your buddy Unah are decent wagons.
CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Unah What are the chances of Unah + necro, Rhah?
Dunno.
CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm starting to get the feeling that this game is unsalvagable...
What?

ChaosOmega wrote:Been putting off posting here because I didn't want to go through and make a big catch-up post, so I'm not going to.

Top scumreads are Luca, Cheeky, and Chip. Luca I've already talked about, plus it looks like he's avoiding this thread while posting elsewhere. I overlooked Cheeky's scumread on Rhah earlier on because I was scumreading him as well, but looking back at it, the read progression there feels really fabricated. Chip is just giving me bad vibes, his posts in to and in particular.
I forgot to mention that this post here gave me some bad vibes.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #110) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 811, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm starting to get the feeling that this game is unsalvagable...
Ok nevermind I get you now
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #111) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Rhah »

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #112) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Rhah »

Anyways, let's get the Una wagon going.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #113) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Rhah »

sheepsaysmeep wrote: what are the main wagons rn
there was a vc last page
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #114) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Rhah »

I was kinda getting at, you knew what the wagons were already given that you posted right under it. Or something. You got a scum slot, right?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Rhah »

CheekyTeeky wrote:I think I believe him. That wasn't what I'd expect from scum... why is there no counterwagon? UNVOTE: sigh. Do we have better candidates and why?
-_________-
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Rhah »

Lackluster tbh.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Rhah »

956 is one of the wonkiest posts I've ever seen.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Rhah »

We could have flipped you 8 years ago if I thought necro was telling the truth. I don't know who wouldn't feel safe taking a shot at you.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Rhah »

Why is Una not flipped
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 1024, Porkens wrote:I confess that I wish I were a dayvig instead of vt because I'd shoot scrum right in the face. Good luck town.

Lol are your three scumreads still necro Rhah and CheekyTeeky
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:30 am

Post by Rhah »

Uh.....But their goal is to lynch town... your response to the question "why is Una not flipped" with "because they know I'm town" isn't a good answer? And scum happen to know everyone that isn't scum, coincidentally. Sorry I'm an asshole, but could you go for towny instead of witty? Just a suggestion...
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 991, Flairs wrote: With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, October 17, @ 3 PM EST (expired on 2017-10-17 15:00:00).
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Rhah »

It's real easy to say her actions are scum driven when you paint them as such.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #124) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Rhah »

UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1082, Rhah wrote:It's real easy to say her actions are scum driven when you paint them as such.
I'm not sure we are playing the same game..

I mean, I THINK her actions are scummy.
You and her seem to THINK my actions are scummy.
I'm not painting anything, I'm calling them how I see them.
There's a marked difference in viewing the game differently and misrepping people's actions. Or so I thought.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #125) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Rhah »

Oh look, 3 hours to DL and we haven't had a hammer. Rather, a wagon switch happened for ??? reason and this is what we got. Whatever. I'm gonna hammer this within the next two hours because it looks like NL's gonna happen.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #126) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Rhah »

Christ, that wagon composition.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #127) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Rhah »

Been trying to lynch mafia for however-the-fuck-long but that's not happening so. Looks like you're up, buddy.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #128) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Rhah »

Porkens wrote:Win the game for me then, at least.
Very obviously thinking you're going to flip town in which case my and CT's scumreads are clear as day. In the event you flip mafia it means we stalled on a town wagon and a miraculous CW on scum happened. Will consider your reads if former.

VOTE: Porkens

pedit yeah, 1094 is awful but par for the course with this town.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #129) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Rhah »

if this flips town necro is almost certainly mafia
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #130) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Rhah »

Porkens wrote:Don't let rah setup these associatives for day 2, ok?
Oh, it's okay. No one listens anyway.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Rhah »

VOTE: una
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Rhah »

Una or necro today
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Rhah »

I cannot believe you jailkept me and not someone who actually drove that horrendous mislynch
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Rhah »

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #135) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Rhah »

^ why aren't we lynching this.. and I don't have those reads
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #136) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Rhah »

I have though, you probably scum claimed in 1177 but I'm not going to do anything about it.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #137) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 1191, CheekyTeeky wrote:Rhah and Vanders can you please hypoclaim?
Well gee you know SOMEONE blocked my action
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #138) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Rhah »

necro wrote:Problem is I'm not scum and tbh pretty sure scum are involved in pushing me at this point.
Who are the scum involved in pushing you lol
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #139) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Rhah »

Why are you voting Morality if Chip is scum necro
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #140) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Rhah »

I'm done trying lol
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #141) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Rhah »

Any fucking day now. Gas on this wagon please.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #142) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Rhah »

There may be a theory that supposes Little Uzi Vert replaced into a scumslot.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #143) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Rhah »

Okay, I take that back.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #144) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Rhah »

Khahfjkfkdkjjsbhshd
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #145) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Rhah »

Una's approach consists of misrepping people and acting defeatist when he's scumread. 1313 is a giant fence sit lol
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #146) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Rhah »

One of the replacements is scum imo. I'm hung up on it.

VOTE: Una
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #147) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Rhah »

Cheeky Teeky can you join this wagon
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #148) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Rhah »

Rofl these necro townreads
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #149) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Rhah »

I'd also lynch Lee's slot tbf.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #150) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 1363, LoudmouthLee wrote:UNVOTE: UCV
VOTE: Necro
FoS:Rhah

Posting from mobile, so this will be short. I outlined why I didn’t like Necro, and I really want to take a closer look at D1 voting records, especially at lynch.

Can someone let me know as to why Una wasn’t lynched?
Because people didn't vote for him
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #151) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 1356, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1333, Rhah wrote:One of the replacements is scum imo. I'm hung up on it.

VOTE: Una
"One of the replacements is scum." --> votes outside of replacements.

I mean, I guess I'm sort of lockscum to Rhah at this point, so I'm not even going to try and fight there.
But for anyone else wanting to ask me anything (I tried to answer Chip and wave above), I'll do my best.
The whole "oh man there's nothing I can do" is supposed to be a towntell or something? Are you afraid to push me as scum? Because it seems you've been erring on the side of leaving that one open.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #152) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Rhah »

No quicklynch. To be honest every time Lee posts it seems scummier.

Vanderscamp wrote:
vote UnaWave

Sorry I voted Porkens yesterday.
I still think morality is probably scum.
Do you really.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #153) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 785, UnaBombaH wrote:I want to see the Cheeky flip even more now.
The wagon has been standing for some time, and it could potentially clear necro for me too.
I don't think scum!Cheeky would try to derail her own wagon with a wagon on a buddy D1, when there are other potential mislynches to push.

CB and Rhah teaming up against necro gives me bad vibes too,
but it could just be scum!necro flying under my radar, and they are just superior at scum-detecting..
In post 1081, UnaBombaH wrote:Like for now, outside of my own reads, there is no way to distinct who might be scum amongst my wagon.

wavemode, Rhah, CheekyTeeky, Porkens

Wave would fall under the lurky type - he would likely have a more aggressive partner.
Rhah fits as Waves partner, not so much Cheeky or Pork imo.
Cheeky could be the kind who tries to find one target to tunnel for a day at a time, and that way produce noticeable content without having to commit to multiple reads or interactions.
Porkens would be noob-scum, or act like a noob to bypass being taken seriously.
In post 1177, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm most intrigued by the building 1v1 between Vander and Morality.
If I were to assume Morality is scum, I feel like he would have no reason to invest so heavily into a 1v1.
I have no meta or strong gutfeels on Vander.

I still dislike the Rhah-Cheeky -block, and since they scumread Morality and seem to townread Vander...I feel more comfortable siding with Morality.

LUV taking the Zulfy-slot is nice, I think we can work with LUV a lot better.
In post 1313, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm ashamed I was actually prodded.. Sry guys! :oops:

I'm at a point where my work project-stretch was extended to include this week too, so after my one day-off on friday I was working through most of weekend..
It's getting better every day now though.

About this day, Day 2 of the game to be exact..I'm a bit annoyed with my own activity, but also how this game has been coordinated by the more vocal players.
I dislike the read on Necro as scum, but once again, I could be wrong.
Then again his latest posts imply that he has sort of given up, so I don't see the value in "sparing" him either. And since I suck at reading tone, it could be just him trying to convey towny-emotions of disappointment and indifference.
I keep saying I dislike Cheeky+Rhah interactions, they feel like a team over anything else. Just something I picked up on very early, and haven't been able to shake since.

Cheekys claim clears her, so I'm going to say there's something that pings me about Rhah's actions then.
(I would otherwise assume Cheeky has an inno on Rhah and trusts him because of that, but since there is one vanilla goon out there, I doubt she'd take that as a "clear")

Morality either went too far with questioning Cheekys claim (and tried to backpedal later?), or he actually was trying to WIFOM her claim for scum.
Chip is either very paranoid town or scum because of how he took Cheekys claim.
Wavemode likes to vote me - I don't mind. Him and LUV are blank spaces to me, and could be any combination of S/T.
I need a good, solid day-off to read the whole game at once, and I'm back on my feet.
In post 1383, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1369, Rhah wrote:The whole "oh man there's nothing I can do" is supposed to be a towntell or something? Are you afraid to push me as scum?
I'm not TRYING to towntell, and I think its my own fault if my "towniness" isn't transparent as is.
I'm not afraid to push you, but you are rather townread by others, so I didn't see much value in puting my vote on you for the sake of voting you - I'm not taken seriously right now, so all I can do is hope people wake up on their reads on you. :]

I still bang the same drum: Cheeky-Rhah -interactions from before didn't feel natural to me. Since Cheeky is town, I now suspect Rhah isn't.

Also I am town.
Also I leave for work now, and hope to be alive when I return.
Also I would like to contest Vanderscamps vote: Wavemode is in the game too, so voting "UnaWave" seems weird..! :lol:
4 times you level the same accusation with jack shit to substantiate it. After 1081 CT and I become a pairing that you keep pushing with nothing but noise when supposedly we couldn't be paired before. Of course given that you "can't" push CT it's just me who's scum.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #154) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Rhah »

Are we gonna flip this lynch or what
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #155) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Rhah »

what of that AtE is even worth responding to? like you create a preflip that no one has even mentioned and then despair some more, then go on to say something like, how, i'm scum and clearly pocketing everyone, not once have you provided reasons to back up your read? one can only infer it exists because I scumread you. Chip is probably mafia too, so I'm not surprised.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #156) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Rhah »

If you're upset about me being townread maybe say a fucking reason why I'm scum.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #157) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Rhah »

I mean your entire wagon probably jumps ship when Morality creates a towncase on you anyway, lol. Don't see why you're worried.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #158) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Rhah »

Speaking of fun ideas, Vanders flashwagon?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #159) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Rhah »

Oh he's lynchbait is he, that's why he's obv scumming,

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #160) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Rhah »

Looks like we don't have time for the Chip flashwagon. Gosh hecking darnit. You guys should have wagoned him when he had two votes earlier today, sucks.

VOTE: Unah
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #161) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Rhah »

Rofl.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #162) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Rhah »

Good job forcing nL
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #163) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Rhah »

Holy shit
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #164) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Rhah »

Kill me tonight
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #165) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Rhah »

Flairs wrote:
Day 2 ends in (expired on 2017-10-29 17:00:00).

Uzi Vert is maybe mafia. At the very least one inside Morality/LUV/Vander. Btw nice one dummies. Even if I were scum, CT, what the hell makes you think you could have gotten this town to do anything within a few hours? The reason a flash worked last time is because scum drove it.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #166) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Rhah »

I need to start drinking again
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #167) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Rhah »

Oh boy LUV might be mafia. I don't really care cause we hit scum either way by running through the claims but I'd lean toward voting Morality. I though Chip had cleared me from his D2 behavior.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #168) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 1491, Morality wrote:The identity of the Vanilla cop is incredibly obvious, and scum didn’t figure it out.
A little unsettling considering scum is the competent faction in this game.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Rhah »

Why did you target Morality, though.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #170) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Rhah »

@chip
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #171) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Rhah »

My problem with Chip is that he handled his guilty weird. UCV was already confirmed JK cause no one ever CC'd.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #172) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Rhah »

I can't believe we actually nolynched. CT you fucked me up LOL. Una's STILL mafia you know.

Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1559, Rhah wrote:My problem with Chip is that he handled his guilty weird. UCV was already confirmed JK cause no one ever CC'd.
Not following?
Your result should have been confirmed the second you got it. You shouldn't have needed any other input to push your guilty as first priority.

In post 1561, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1557, Rhah wrote:Why did you target Morality, though.
I want ro keep that to myself.

I didn't ask for state secrets. I want to know why you targeted Morality over what the fuck. it's not like it matters.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #173) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Rhah »

Una is comfortable actually pushing me as scum now that CT is dead and he's not going to be wagoned today.

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Rhah, what makes you suspect me? Something about my predecessor?
Nope.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #174) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Rhah »

Lol
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #175) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Rhah »

Una is one of his partners
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #176) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Rhah »

I mean I had you Day One. You just ad hommed into me towning you.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #177) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Rhah »

Yeah it's really hard to lynch mafia when they tell you you don't know how to play.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #178) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Rhah »

Una tomorrow.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #179) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Rhah »

Well no shit I'm not mechanically confirmed but that hardly changes the fact that Una scum claims in every post.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #180) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Rhah »

The fucking setup is open where it says 2-shot lol. He's hilarious.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #181) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Rhah »

VOTE: UnaBombaH
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (isolation #182) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 1800, UnaBombaH wrote:
And in case UCV can't get off his "lock-town-Rhah" -partybus:
In post 1771, Chip Butty wrote:Nearly forgot: my read on Rhah was obviously bogus too, so he is definitely back on the table as possible scum. Jic nobody figured that out, which seems kinda likely...
In post 1772, Chip Butty wrote:I do happen to think Rhah is probably town though, just based on his play.
..provided by our lovely Cop, may he rest in peace.

I'm off for tonight.
Except Chip made these posts when he was trying to duck the nightkill by un-claiming his role. You're not going to be town and do this much disingenuous bullshit.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #183) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Rhah »

Ya sounds nice but you've substantiated your scumread on me with jack shit besides vague statements the whole game and wonder why people want to lynch you
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #184) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Rhah »

Well no shit I'm not confirmed. That's been obvious. It's not a good sign when the strongest point Una has toward me being scum is that I'm literally not mechanically confirmed, because he has no play based reasons for his #1 scumread for this game besides trying to pair me with a townie. He also blatantly missed Chip's obvious context in retracting his results in a way that's probably deliberate. Lynch in LUV/Vander whatever this flips.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #185) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 1815, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you don’t answer my previous two questions, I’m going to just think my assumption that there is no alignment indicative reasons to scum read him is correct
You already saved him once. I'll do the whole case later today.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (isolation #186) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Rhah »

Is there a case on me yet
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #187) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Rhah »

But the thing they're trying to articulate to you is that I'm not conf conf. But it doesn't really matter.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #188) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Rhah »

How are we going to lose shit with seven town and two mafia. We have room to burn a mislynch. If you green we'll probably reset based on your reads.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #189) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Rhah »

Lol our scumreads are the same, so...
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #190) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Rhah »

It's pretty odd you're going to assert that we'll lose the game. I want to lynch all of your scumreads. You just happen to be one of mine.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (isolation #191) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 1864, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1860, Rhah wrote:If you green we'll probably reset based on your reads.
The pressure point here is "probably".

I mean your reads almost mirroring mine means we would have went with my reads either way?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #192) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Rhah »

Why am I scum again?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (isolation #193) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Rhah »

HOW ARE YOU STILL VAGUE AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (isolation #194) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Rhah »

Id say lynch in Vander and one of the replacements if this greens
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #195) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Rhah »

I think Luca's slot is mafia
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #196) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 1896, Transcend wrote:What's the basic summary of this game?

Morality may or may not have fucked us. With the help of me.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #197) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Rhah »

necro: I don't care about this game

*surprising reaction when lynched /is losing*
Rhah
Rhah