Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3466 (isolation #800) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

thor did a great push on skitter d1

just what exactly clears mulch? skitter's push? I mean, she did look awful after d1.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3467 (isolation #801) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

*clears chip lol sorry
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3468 (isolation #802) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Toranaga »

thor

it's you or chip butty. I finished reading everyone's ISO and I meta read chip, and he is actually better town than this sad awful display here.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3469 (isolation #803) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Toranaga »

chip wrote a lot of insane shit this game
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3470 (isolation #804) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 678, Thor665 wrote:
In post 673, Mulch wrote:The issue is that your trying to say their had to be scum on Havo's wagon, which is bad. It's pinging me in the sense that your trying to overjustify it instead of just saying, here let's take a random 6 players and someone has to be in it, your trying to make it seem like there have to be scum in the Havo wagon in particular, which is just false and slightly scummy
VCA is scummy now?
:roll:
Go learn to play newb :wink:
In post 674, Mulch wrote:Robb was already getting into his tunnely mode, it was a harmless joke, stop pressing on this or your getting into scummy territory.
Are you kidding me?
That's an utter BS defense and logic - naw, I think I'll keep that as an issue with you forever now,
Whatcha' gonna do? Scumread me for it?
In post 687, Thor665 wrote:
In post 683, Mulch wrote:
In post 678, Thor665 wrote:That's an utter BS defense and logic - naw, I think I'll keep that as an issue with you forever now,
LMAO I don't even know why I'm even humoring you with a "defense."

Your fine until you try to push on me with it, then we have a problem
I'm pushing you right now.
Do we have a problem?
In post 684, Mulch wrote:
In post 682, Thor665 wrote:If it's a slip - absolutely.
The only question is if it's a slip or not.
Slips don't exist and even if they did this isn't a slip
Slips absolutely exist.
I've been scum and slipped.
I've been town and used slips.
I know that since you maybe slipped it's important for you to advance this silly notion, but...nah.
In post 689, Thor665 wrote:
In post 686, Mulch wrote:Scum don't leave votes on their partners and forget about it for days and just passively sit there waiting for them to be lynched lmao
How many examples of this do I need to show to have you admit that you don't know how the game works?
One?
Because it sounds like one.
Do we have a deal?
In post 686, Mulch wrote:BTW please don't tell me you tried to do VCA without any flips :lol: :lol:
Yes, I actually do exactly that.
If you want to ignore wagons in your scumhunting that's your business - but until you explain why considering wagons is bad town play, I'll keep doing things the right way.
^

good interactions imo
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3471 (isolation #805) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 770, Thor665 wrote:
In post 768, skitter30 wrote:Yes, I did, to the point that Havo himself says that my argument, at L-1, was the first 'decent accusation' against him ().
Firstly - a case of 'not scumhunting' is one I'll have to agree to disagree with Havo on as far as its quality.
Secondly - no, you still didn't push him hard.
In post 768, skitter30 wrote:Maria voted me in , which, oddly enough, is why I linked that post. You're arguing that I opportunistically hopped on his wagon and hoped that other people would get called out for wagoning him. By putting him at L-1, I knew I would be taking the flak if I was wrong about him, which I was, and I immediately got wagoned for it. That's literally the opposite of 'keeping my hands clean'.
Maria tried to avoid voting you for odd reasons - true or false? Because the answer is true as far as i can see.
I also still don't see you claiming you put in work to get him lynched, which is still what I said you were trying to avoid. We're now into this 'flak' side debate, which I still don't think you absorbed a lot of either. Your example are three people besides me - one avoided voting you, one voted you while attacking someone else, one was Mulch the goldfish. Yeah - tons of assault there. Even if I agreed that was an amazing assault of power and conviction I'm not sur what it would prove. You did slip in lazily on the wagon while not pushing it.
In post 768, skitter30 wrote:I'm pointing out that you *are* ridiculously tunneled on me, to the point that some of your other pushes don't even make sense with your push on me.
You are claiming I'm tunneled and are using as evidence for it that my "other" pushes aren't making sense.
1. If I have "other" pushes how tunneled am I exactly?
2. Have I claimed you are scum with these "other" pushes? Because otherwise how is this an issue?
3. I still don't see the issue here.
4. You don't know what tunneling is.

So...?
^

damn
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3472 (isolation #806) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Toranaga »

vote: chip butty

never changing

come at me chip
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3473 (isolation #807) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1363, skitter30 wrote:So, I wrote a catchup novel. Spoilered cuz I write a lot.

Spoiler:
Chip

- Kinda ick. Undermining all future attacks on him based on the Havo fullclaim thing; did this to Tor shortly thereafter
- More ick, especially given later
- I disagree about BBT. That particular vote doesn't go against his stated strategy. But his whole shtick is blatantly anti-town at best, if not outright scummy. The fact that people are excusing his behavior is kinda worrying me. Like, I feel like town!BBT is incredibly easy for scum to push as a mislynch, and the fact that this isn't happening is weird.
- Yeah I don't get this. You're almost excusing his behavior and are willing to give him a pass until almost LYLO? Why aren't you pushing him if you 'retain doubts' about him? Why has your interpretation of his play changed?
(from BBT) - but I don't think this comes from partners?

Chip/BBT interactions are kinda weird on this page. I don't really get why Chip isn't concerned about BBT. From Chip's end, my best guess is that scum!Chip is trying to stave off attention from partner!BBT, but BBT's response doesn't really make sense if that's what's happening here; doesn't make sense for scum!BBT to highlight partner!Chip's change in read. So I'm not sure why chip is kinda chill about BBT.

- Hmm. a) not sure why you didn't think of that before cuz I've been low-key thinking that for much of the game b) he's like playing the exact opposite of how a PR should play; if he's town, yeah he's never getting night-killed here, but he's making himself incredibly lynchable. c) you pushed Havo for a hardclaim but you're fine with leaving BBT because 'oh he might be a PR'???
- Again, the fact that BBT hasn't been wagoned is sketchy af for just this reason. And I don't get the argument for why his play is NAI? Unless he does this for like every game.
- I guess what I don't get here is what makes Havo and BBT different. BBT is drawing attention by very refuding very obstinately to play the game. You were OK with pushing Havo, but are backing off BBT. I don't really get why you're treating them differently?
- Um, OMGUS much? Backing away from the PR thing once people point out how ridiculous this is
- Yeah, I actually missed it. I was responding to something else and I missed it in the ninjas. I came back and people were saying he softed and I didn't get it
- are you ironically echoing fykus's post that you called 'not very reassuring' previously on that page? cuz otherwise you're calling out fykus for doing the exact same thing you're doing lololol
- I'm not sure it does? The two people who got added to the Havo wagon are yourself and WM. Presumably, you aren't arguing that you're forming a counterwagon on Havo to save your scumbuddy HEM, and you're townreading WM.
- oh, you're arguing that misere/Tor/HEM votes on Havo are the counterwagon for HEM. Hmmm, ok. Are they scum together? Misere/Tor don't really make sense together I think? And HEM/Tor also? I'm not really sure if I get your point here. I dunno. You're implying that scum formed a counterwagon on Havo to 'suck away votes' from the HEM thing, so multiple people piled on, but I'm at least townleaning like all of them, so it's hard for to see there being multiple scum in that group

BBT

- this makes me think he isn't a chip partner though
- Yeah, I'm confused here. I don't get why Chip is going on a limb to defend BBT, but BBT is pushing chip

Tor

- are you positing Chip/Fykus/??? Because I don't get your point about Fykus otherwise?
- this is basically exactly what i'm thinking lolololol
- why are you tryng to get chip to work with you on a fykus wagon here? Especially cuz it seems your fykus scumread is partially colored by the fact that chip was defending him?
- this lolololol

Mulch

, 1065 - Why do you think misere is scummy? They only have like 10 posts and I like them. Better question, why are you so *confident* about this?
- ???. This post is just weird and I don't have the words for why atm. I'll try to figure it out.
- This basically. I was responding to something else he said and didn't see that post in the ninjas. When I came back to the thread everyone was talking about him softing and I was confused af cuz I missed it
- this was chip's talking point, interesting. I also think tora's been pushing chip the most so he'd get a lot of the flak of a chip townflip, so I don't think he could cost on 'not technically pushing him'
- I don't get the purpose of this question. It's kinda busywork that looks like analysis but isn't and also undermines Tor's experience
- I still don't get the misere push
- you said you're OK with the fykus push though. why are you soft defending him here?

Serg

- I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading this
- lolololol. There's like no way tor/chip are scum together here.

WM:

- townpoints
- not sure why you're pushing for his lynch so hard on meta, since this is pretty similar to his meta in like every game I have with him, and you apparently have meta with him too

HEM:

- townpoints
- this post feels off to me but I don't have the words for why. Like you're trying to be cavalier about getting lynched to make us think you don't care too much about surviving, but also imply that the game would be worse off without you? I dunno, it's bothering me. I also don't know what 'lynch me only when you're choosing between claimed power roles' means.
- this basically. Fykus and misere have a similar post count and I like misere's, but Fykus has done nothing and your soft-defending Fykus and pushing misere for like nothing
- I like this post too.
- he wasn't. he unvoted ten posts and twenty odd minutes after Havo softed, in his first post after the soft. I'm not sure how you can characterize that as 'conscious in his decision to stay because he found Havo's softclaim voteworthy'.
- hmm, apparently you misremembered that. ok
- the game is explicitly 10:3 lol

I wanna wait on Fykus a bit.

Misere hasn't said anything since daystart lololol.

I'm somewhere like here atm:

{HEM, WM}
{tor}
{misere, Thor, serg}
{mulch, fykus}
{chip, BBT} --- not scum together

VOTE: chip
skitter in all her glory explaining why chip butty is actually scum

she was scum but the reasons are still A+
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3477 (isolation #808) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3476, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3456, Toranaga wrote:serg would be my strongest clear if mulch was scum, as an ongoing read before mulch flipped. now that mulch flipped, I re-evaluated that stuff from d3 that I didn't before. this fitz hardclear for d3 I only really considered this gameday.
Why do you clear the Mulch push after the point he was in a riskier position and knew he should give town cred to the one partner who would need to go the distance?
In post 3462, havingfitz wrote:@Thor...who's scum if not me?
I've already answered this and even debated it as recently as this morning or yesterday evening.
Feel free to keep fake reading?
because mulch almost got fitz lynched. he started screaming that he was sure fitz was scum when fitz was at l-2. and it's not hard to understand why this would bite him in the ass later.

in fact, mulch pushed the misère;fitz slot all game.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3478 (isolation #809) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I feel like skitter is kind of a TMI scum type of player, who just notices scummy shit their partners did and then push them for it. if you check her posts, she had a lot of correct reads and pushed mulch a lot as well.

clearing chip butty for her hard push on him is a mistake. when she hard cased chip butty, neither chip nor her were wagons and a villager was getting 4 or 5 votes (fykus). she really has no motivation as scum to hard case someone else and basically ignore fykus, so it can absolutely be distancing.

one thing I noticed as well, she had BBT and chip as top scumreads, but her thoughts and push on mulch were much harder than whatever she said about BBT, and yet mulch was a tier above BBT;chip. I can see her doing this just to add an eventual mislynch to her top scumreads because the other one is actually scum. as in, if chip was town she'd more likely just have chip and mulch as top scumreads.

we're letting him coast on basically that push + being too scum aligned to be scum, but his last two gamedays were tragically bad.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3481 (isolation #810) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Toranaga »

thor, I have quoted skitter's case on chip. yes it is much harder than her mulch push, but forget that she was scum and look at the case itself: isn't it very strong? we shouldn't disregard chip butty's scummyness because a scum pushed him for them, right?

look at his posts in the gameday mulch got lynched. it's reeking of scum. this gameday as well. his entrance into this gameday is already a contradiction, and he is talking pure mechanical insanity wrt the likelihood of me being some kind of scum role.

I like your d1 and I kinda like some things from you this gameday. I think you're being quite dense, not gonna lie, but I like how you behaved when put on L-1. you started scumreading fitz when votes on you were me and sergtacos, which could reasonably result in your lynch.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3483 (isolation #811) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

chip butty's awful voting throughout the game:

- was on Havo's wagon when he was L-1, putting him on L-2 (Havo (5): Misère, Toranaga, humaneatingmonkey, WhyMafia, Chip Butty, skiter30 L-1). notice first vote on havo was the fitz slot, second was me. skitter was L-1 and chip was L-2.
- was not on skitter's wagon when she was L-2 (skitter30 (5): Fykus, MariaR, Thor665, Toranaga, BlueBloodedToffee L-2)
- was on mariar's wagon when she was lynched (MariaR (7): Chip Butty, Mulch, Thor665, BlueBloodedToffee, Misère, skitter30, Fykus (LYNCH) :dead:)
- was on me when I was screaming to have skitter lynched: (skitter30 (4): Toranaga, Thor665, Sergtacos, Fykus) (Toranaga (3): Mulch, Chip Butty, humaneatingmonkey)
- was on the porkens mislynch: (Porkens (5): havingfitz, Chip Butty, humaneatingmonkey, Sergtacos, CheekyTeeky -- Lynch!)
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3484 (isolation #812) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

why are you clearing chip butty? is there any reason to?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3485 (isolation #813) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Toranaga »

fitz, your top scumreads - me and thor - were on skitter d1 and almost got her lynched. that wagon, fykus;maria;thor;tora;BBT - is all flipped town apart from me and thor. good chances that wagon is clear, no?

I lynched 0 town and both wolves! why am I a scumread?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3486 (isolation #814) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3075, Chip Butty wrote:I'm here and catching up. Why am i not surprised that Toranaga is still here, and HEM is dead despite his obviously bogus claim? More in an hour or two.
In post 3165, Chip Butty wrote:I think the million dollar question here is why a claimed Town tracker wouldn't be NKed on a night when he has a track and the only other real choice is an obviously bogus claim. There would be no blowback in killing him because he was the obv NK. There's no need to keep him alive for framing.

If Mulch were NKed, on the other hand, it leads back to Toranagger, who therefore did need to frame.
In post 3166, Chip Butty wrote:In other news, Toranagger outs himself as a thoroughly toxic human being, but i am trying to look past that since it is NAI, even though he is making it difficult to do so.
In post 3168, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 3167, Toranaga wrote:
In post 3166, Chip Butty wrote:In other news, Toranagger outs himself as a thoroughly toxic human being, but i am trying to look past that since it is NAI, even though he is making it difficult to do so.
oh no I'm poopy to play with says the guy who accused me of fantasizing about him
After you asked me where you touched me, and how old i was, yeah.
^ all chip butty's posts in the gameday we got mulch lynched.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3488 (isolation #815) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Toranaga »

I have plenty of time to post while I work, which is probably a lot more than all of you

and yeah lettuce tdome

also you've been posting elsewhere, I'm sure you could have defended yourself
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3492 (isolation #816) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Toranaga »

ok just to make my gameday clear:

I started on tacos as a reaction to not getting NKed + tacos' porkens stuff that was weird;
I then re-read everyone and cleared tacos, which pointed me to my original mulch;thor team;
cleared fitz, meta'd thor, meta'd chip, re-read both of them and concluded that chip is more likely scum based off interactions with scum players + pushes + other posts + how chip plays as town. he has to recent games as town where he is much different and better than what he displayed here.

let's say I am an unstable mess of a person, which I am. I'm a cokehead who works 12+ hours everyday and feels good about it. who is more likely to catch scum this gameday? the one who caught mulch, skitter, cleared a bunch of town players and was never on a mislynch? or chip butty?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3494 (isolation #817) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

you didn't understand my point. I'm asking the other 3 players to sheep me this time based off me being very right about many things in this game, as opposed to you who pretty much exclusively pushed town apart from being on and off skitter on d2. logically, it makes more sense to follow me onto you than to follow you onto me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3496 (isolation #818) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Toranaga »

one hand and two functional eyes
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3499 (isolation #819) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Toranaga »

tacos, vote chip butty with me.

I suppose fitz will vote me and thor will decide.

if thor votes me over chip butty, I suggest lynching him on f3 - cause he knows I could have him lynched already by now.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3502 (isolation #820) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Toranaga »

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3505 (isolation #821) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Toranaga »

me at parties
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3507 (isolation #822) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Toranaga »

me and tacos are on chip butty aristophanes
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3509 (isolation #823) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Toranaga »

This game is moving fast, this is incredible.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3512 (isolation #824) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

chip butty gets townread for mutual push between him and skitter, and I tdomed mulch every single gameday but I'm scum.

alright.

thor, your turn.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3514 (isolation #825) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Toranaga »

some random thoughts that may or may not help your f3 decision in case I get lynched:

another reason for clearing fitz, is that skitter was not only townreading misere but pushing both mulch and myself when we pushed her. this is very typical 'scum pushing other players for scumreading town slots behaviour', and I have a hard time imagining she is doing that sort of stuff scumming together with misere. POSSIBLE, but unlikely.

there's a point in d2 where I actually caught chip butty TMI spewing mulch as a fruit vendor. just go back and read that shit yourself by ISOing chip and typing 'fruit' in search. I think that interaction is important, although at the time I eventually thought chip and mulch couldn't be scum together.

I couldn't clear thor or even find him townie mostly, and what's especially scummy about him is how he went from saying there was 'definitely' scum in the non-PR players in f9 as a way to actually protect mulch, to shading me this gameday and calling me scum if fitz isn't, when if I'm scum then there was definitely NOT scum in the non-PR players. that would mean, one way or the other, that thor 100% pushed mislynches all game until finally scumreading me on f3.

I kinda like that he started scumreading fitz when me and sergtacos were voting him, as it could lead to him being lynched quicker.

----------------------------------------

I do change my mind a lot about stuff, and especially being a long game I'd often forget interactions etc. on d2 I flopped a lot because I tried to come up with an entire scum team based off scummyness + interactions cause I wanted to solve before getting NKed or lynched, and that's not an easy thing to do.

I don't know who the last scum is. gun to my head, chip. could be thor. fitz' posts are pretty bad but I think he is spewed clear anyway. tacos is probably never wolfing with mulch the way he pushed him. very natural organic stuff.

scum wants to lynch me this gameday. I pressed chip onto it, so it's NAI that he voted me. if thor does it, I'd put his wolf equity higher than chip and he should be lynched f3.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3515 (isolation #826) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Toranaga »

good observation tacos. I thought of pointing it out myself but I'm not sure it's scummy with his time restraints. I thought his ISO on me was townie.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (isolation #827) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Toranaga »

interesting thing about thor's position right now is that his only remaining equity if he is scum is by getting me lynched. I'm not saying he is 100% scum if he does, but if he is scum, he'll lynch me ahead of chip butty because he always loses every f3 scenario if chip gets lynched.

^for your f3 considerations
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3518 (isolation #828) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3517, Sergtacos wrote:Lets say Thor, Chip and either me or Fitz are alive in f3, who should we vote?
thor. if thor votes me, read his f9 reasoning for not lynching mulch. it's a lot of 'there might be scum in the PRs but there's certainly scum in the non-PRs' talk, that he used then as a way to convince me or at least explain why he wouldn't vote mulch that gameday. come the following gameday, he refuses to acknowledge that mulch sending fruit to -HEM THE FUCKING NIGHTKILL- was outing of him, and wanted another mislynch (you) instead, while now agreeing there should be scum in the PRs. come this gameday, scum PR already flipped, and he refuses to acknowledge that I'm clear, which means his f9 reasoning for never lynching mulch was 100% bullshit.

^ that goes harder against him than anything chip butty did if he votes me now.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3519 (isolation #829) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Toranaga »

worse for thor, is that if thor is scum and actually votes chip butty, he'll have a big problem in f3 because he needs to keep me alive for a chance, but I'll have a track and a lock to go with it. I'll sit down with fitz (assuming you're getting NKed ofc) and bruce force reasoning into his brain for two weeks, because - and I said this already - I am actually mechanically clear.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (isolation #830) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Toranaga »

if thor lynches chip butty and I get NKed, I'd reconsider fitz but not tacos.

kind of a lost game if it's fitz but fitz would actually NK me and take the win with you and thor at f3, so that adds to his equity.

just thought of that...
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3521 (isolation #831) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

this L-1 spot is actually great compromise for town wow.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3522 (isolation #832) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Toranaga »

yeah fitz would actually 100% NK me. thor could do it now for WIFOM, but fitz can't afford me tracking thor and getting no result.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3525 (isolation #833) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

well that's townie
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3526 (isolation #834) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

unvote

eh

what do I do now
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3527 (isolation #835) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Toranaga »

vote: chip butty

way less confident about it but good to see where thor will go now
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3530 (isolation #836) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Toranaga »

vote: thor

getting myself lynched with this but eh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3531 (isolation #837) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3528, Thor665 wrote: That's a joke and not even remotely true.
Besides, my win ratio in lylo is massive on average and I see nothing to change it here. If I'm scum you're a top scumspect - think about that and consider what you've done this game if you're town, and then you're going to tell me I'd have problems in lylo? :lol:
in a world where you're the last scum, I'm sure I could convince either tacos or fitz to vote you with me at f3. I can reasonably convince someone that a game with two scum PRs vs two town PRs + a miller doesn't exist in MS, as it would be considered too scum sided;heavily unbalanced. I can spend a week collecting examples for this certainly.

if I'm being scumread, is because town sucks. not really my fault or your merits if you're scum. fitz didn't read the game properly and chip simply despises me, there's nothing I can do about either.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3536 (isolation #838) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Toranaga »

unvote first so he can't cap me imo :P
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3538 (isolation #839) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Toranaga »

if you think he has a higher chance of being wolf than me, you should

not that logic is anyone's forte in this game
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3542 (isolation #840) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Toranaga »

wow that's a towny vote
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3543 (isolation #841) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Toranaga »

vote: havingfitz

yolo

voted everyone else but this anyway :P
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3545 (isolation #842) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3544, Chip Butty wrote:Prodge: Happy with my vote where it is. Locked in, work around it. Is Taco still pocketed?
don't you always fail hard and lose as a villager? at least recently? why would you have any confidence at all in yourself here? especially in this game where you hard defended scum and pushed town -all game- basically :P
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3547 (isolation #843) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3546, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3542, Toranaga wrote:wow that's a towny vote
It was a bit towny other than the fact it is on town. You joining it is not however.

Thor...I'm town. Switch to Tor.

Taco...I'm town. Don't mindlessly sheep Tor.
no it's very scummy from me even

like when I outed mulch, that was scummy too
like when I didn't lynch porkens or maria and townread both slots
like when I hammered skitter and dared mulch to vote her

all scummy actions from one scummy toranaga
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3549 (isolation #844) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Toranaga »

sure let's yolo

cause

IDK man, I'm starting to townread both chip and thor for their actions at f3. I self voted and asked chip to hammer me, he didn't. then when I moved to vote him and he voted me, that pissy attitude was so... IDK, he is definitely not faking hatred. what you have going for yourself aren't your posts very much, but the fact that mulch hard pushed you in a spot where he should not have done it. and skitter townreading you at the same time. IDK, it's weird. but your posts are not good this gameday, that I'll agree with thor. and I do agree with thor having me and him as top scumreads is... odd. and IDK, he could have hammered me just now. why the fuck didn't he. hammer me, NK you, f3 is tough. but vote the guy that could hammer him and ask to get hammered, ugh. don't wanna lynch that lol.

maybe exploitable on my part but eh.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3550 (isolation #845) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Toranaga »

I've set myself up to get lynched at least 3 times in this f5
chip butty kinda did as well
thor did as well

fitz' reads are pretty static. he appeared with a thor;tor as possible scum and I'm sure he didn't read the thread to any reasonable extent to be completely relaxed with the other two. IDK what mulch was doing at f9 if fitz is scum, but as far as f5 goes the one player who is posting in a way I associate more with scum is fitz.

I really don't know who the last scum player is but people have been doing shit here that I gutread as townie, apart from fitz. terrible yolo lynch? probably... unless he flips scum!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3551 (isolation #846) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Toranaga »

also fair to note, I could have stayed on thor, fitz would hammer him, and then I'd NK him and win f3 with tacos and chip if I was scum. my switch to fitz isn't scummy, I'll look weird for it and tacos and chip won't vote him with me I don't think :P goes against my wincon as scum to do such a thing.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3552 (isolation #847) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 667, Mulch wrote:I have a strong suspicion that Miseré is trying to pocket me because they are coming in with my exact reads and heavily praising my game. And some of the thoughts are shallow, like liking my analysis. It's easy to say I have good analysis with a big post but if they were going to lock me town on this I would have expected to see examples. It's a big claim to make at that stage in the game. What's also weird is that it's sort of like they "decided" I was town on that and then immediately began glorifying all my other posts in that set of pages.

I feel like there is a decent chance this is scum with TMI. I also notice that a lot of their posts have pretty obvious thoughts, like pointing out fluff or agreeing with posts people make, and it dosen't really show an effort to analyze or solve. Lot's of "observations", objective facts, and mindmelds.
In post 672, Mulch wrote:I really like Skitter's recent posts. They came into the game and started scumreading people that hadn't voted them yet or were not voting them, which would mean that if they are scum they are taking the risk of them voting them for a bullshit read. It was daring and showed a lack of caring about how they are perceived. I think the fact they had the awareness to point out Tort scumreading Misere after previously calling them town showed they were really trying to analyze the gamestate (and I still need an explanation for that). Their aggresive and confident and not overly defesive to anyone except Thor which I can understand cause they're tunneling them conf-bias style based on one post. I could follow their reasoning on all of their points although not particularly in depth, and especially liked how they were scumreading the putting Havo into a team after the unvote (something I completely missed). I also like their tone.

I don't want to lynch Skitter today. I think there is a decent chance that wolves are jumping on town!thor confbiasing them, specifically MariaR who really bothered me by just making a post about catching up but still is just floating by letting their non-extremely serious vote on Skitter stand. I've found that people who leave votes on for extended periods of time have a higher chance of being wolf in general.
anyone else see the similarities here? those are the only posts mulch made on players that are full commentary mode without quoting anything and they're structured very similarly.

a pattern maybe?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3554 (isolation #848) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Toranaga »

all over the place for self preservation despite voting myself and asking chip to hammer me. does that make any sense?

also I moved from thor who had two votes on him before you could hammer. how does that go for self preservation?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3556 (isolation #849) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Toranaga »

that F3 'wifom' argument is pretty terrible

the only difference between me at f3 and anyone else at f3 is that, if I'm the town tracker, I can increase the town chance of winning to 50% as long as I don't track the NK

if I'm a wolf I might still play into that and and the remaining villager still has a 50% shot

me getting lynched now is terrible and 'wifom' doesn't work as a reason to do it :P

your other 'non-yolo' reasons are all meh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3560 (isolation #850) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Toranaga »

me everytime I read a post on this game: "stupid or scum?"
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3561 (isolation #851) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Toranaga »

if I'm tracker, I have 66% chance of getting my vote 100% right
if I'm not tracker, I might wanna fake that anyway

that isn't the same as 3 players in a f3 where town can vote town first. at any f3, as long as I have my track, or fake that I do, I vote first.

odds of town winning skyrocket.

also 'since the first two scum died'... the second scum died last gameday and I may have said 100 times already that I don't know who the other one is.

you pushing a lot of stupid shit is making me feel good about my vote though.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3562 (isolation #852) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Toranaga »

@chip butty

if you're town, can you at least once not be the honorary scum player? stop voting me for petty shit. yes we don't like each other, I think you're a retard and you think I'm a loser. just get over with that bullshit already and play well instead. game isn't personal. stop being a fucking tool and do the right thing for once.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3563 (isolation #853) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Toranaga »

also if anyone think above is moddable, just ISO chip butty :P
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3565 (isolation #854) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Toranaga »

LOL why am I trying to not get lynched since I'm dying at night anyways???????

why lynch me since I'm dying at night? who cares about WIFOM at f3 if the other option is 3 unconfirmed players? do you understand what you're talking about here?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3567 (isolation #855) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Toranaga »

no you don't :P
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3569 (isolation #856) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Toranaga »

eh I'm just playing the game like normal

solving is all I'm doing, I'm not screaming to anyone not to get me lynched or whatever. I put myself in L-1 and asked you to lynch me when my mind wasn't into it even. IDK how you're reading me doing a colossal effort to not get lynched...

it's frustrating not to be able to figure this out but as far as f5 behaviour goes, I am more suspicious of fitz than anyone else. as far as self preservation he is the one doing the most of it + once I voted him I think he got really scummy.

you do you sure, but if you're town you're failing hard and you're really bad at reading motivations.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3582 (isolation #857) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Toranaga »

I never said I was guaranteed NK or anything fwiw

chip butty was saying that while voting me, I was just mocking his 'logic'
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3583 (isolation #858) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Toranaga »

in my last -version- of who the last scum player is, I really do think it's havingfitz. this is the case against him. making it short, comprehensive and to the point.

1) misère was a scummy slot

misère made 5 posts on d1. most of them are well crafted, logic heavy, mostly NAI posts. Superficially, there are two major traits in misère's posting that when combined, are scum indicative: her
low postcount
and her
logic-heavy walls of text
. Misère was the only slot in d1 that did not interact with anyone. She appeared, made her reads and left. While low participation isn't always a scum tell, the fact that all of her posts were hard crafted on top of it is. for a slot as UTR as misère was, I see this as
fake work
. Trying to appear towny by pretending to solve the game when her actual interest in doing so was quite low.

Looking into her posting, there is suspicious alignment-indicative behaviour. For brevity purpose, I'll go over the strongest one.

the mariaR vote:

In post 787, Misère wrote:Belated prodge.

I'll be busy this weekend but I'll try to find time to continue catching up.
In post 788, Misère wrote:Actually, I like the Maria wagon (though I wouldn't mind a Serg wagon either).

VOTE: MariaR
MariaR had 4 votes on her at the time. it takes 7 to lynch on d1. Misère comes in the thread having made only 3 posts in the entire gameday and not posting for 2 days, leaves a vote on her and leaves.

The
timing
is scummy: the scum motivation is clear as the vote helps getting town lynched; the slot wasn't here for 2 entire days before that vote and didn't show up anymore, neither did misère show any signs of trying to determine alignments.

The
phrasing
is scummy. "Actually, I like the Maria wagon" reads insincere. "Actually" isn't referring to anything new, contradictory or unexpected from misère, so it doesn't belong in the phrase. "I wouldn't mind a Serg wagon either" is a very self aware comment as she was pushing tacos hard and is now voting someone that isn't tacos.

next post I'm briefly analysing fitz' play this game, and then I'll finish with spew from scum.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3588 (isolation #859) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Toranaga »

2) havingfitz is scummy

Superficially, there's nothing too bad about fitz. he is interacting and doing work. The biggest problems I have are his interactions with mulch on f9, playing it safe throughout the game and how his reads (did not) develop at f5. you guys are reading his f5 posts so I won't bother with it, and 'playing it safe' is easy to draw by reading what and who he is pushing. so the important stuff:

the f9 mulch interactions

Part of it I'd leave to the scum spew, but this is important: The most bollock mulch push this entire game was scum reading fitz for not unvoting porkens, other than a push mulch made on d1 against misère. I believe the weakness of the push is more indicative of scum hard distancing than scum pushing for a mislynch.

The push: Porkens says that fitz replaced d1 and wanted to live through the night. This did not happen. Fitz calls it a "lie and a fabrication" and votes Porkens. Porkens retracts in the next post, saying "hm, I misread", and unvotes Fitz. Fitz posts once more and in comes Mulch:
In post 2531, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2530, Mulch wrote:Why are you still voting Porkens over the lie if they retracted it and said they made a mistake? Do you think they would be more likely to make this mistake as scum because they have an opportunistic mindset, or what's the deal?
feels like a bad reason to push someone when they made one post after voting porkens lol
the argument goes on in that page.

I don't love their other interactions either, and seem really fake from both sides. Like when mulch goes "Man I would be salty if the misere slot is town." and fitz replies "Hello salty." or when fitz, in his third post no less, responds to HEM scumreading him with "Did you attend the Mulch school of scumhunting?".

More importantly: Fitz is hard scumreading Mulch from the very beginning of f9, going as far as saying "More votes for crap case scum fruit vendor please" early-ish into it. at some point in f9 unvotes Mulch, and the reasoning is odd:
In post 2726, havingfitz wrote: Point is...I have my doubts on the Toranga slot but I feel that will sort itself out tonight. I believe Mulch is a Fruit Vendor so the only thing is his alignment. As much as I hate to say it...I don't scum having two PRs against a gunsmith/cop/and tracker and have one of those PR's be a fruit vendor.

UNVOTE: pfffffffft
where did fitz take that scum would have 2 PRs? skitter was goon.
why wouldn't scum have 2 PRs and one be a fruit vendor?
why does he 'hate to say it'?

the whole thing here is odd and feels disingenuous.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3589 (isolation #860) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3587, Sergtacos wrote:fuck it, i'll flip a coin.

Tor= Heads
Fitz= Tails
LOL fucking tacos

lynch fitz at f3 if it flips heads actually
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3591 (isolation #861) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Toranaga »

ok so briefly onto scum spew:

mulch pushing misère for 'pocketing' him feels more like something scum would say about scum for distancing instead of an actual push, especially since the last relevant thing about misère posting was her agreeing with mulch points.

skitter never had any reason as scum to townread the misère slot if misère was town. that was an easy lynch for scum and she choose not to take it.

ok hammer away
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3592 (isolation #862) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Toranaga »

read my shit and vote someone already tacos

my asshole is ready
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3594 (isolation #863) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Toranaga »

OH ONE IMPORTANT DETAIL I FORGOT

at f9 mulch was trying to wagon and lynch fitz, right.

he was saying something very funny at that point. I didn't understand how to read into it but I think I know now:

Mulch was voting fitz and fitz was at L-2. he was asking someone to vote fitz, then he'd unvote, then someone would vote and mulch would hammer. I think mulch was going for a fake hammer the same way he did at F-7, to try and get fitz 'spewed' town. I see no other reason why mulch was talking about unvoting and then hammering fitz at F9.
^ consider this for your f3.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3595 (isolation #864) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2652, Mulch wrote:Right now it's L-2---- Mulch, Tor, Pork.

If we get another vote to L-1---Mulch, Tor, Pork, X--- I will unvote, and then when we get to another L-1 vote I will immediately hammer.
^
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3596 (isolation #865) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Toranaga »

tacos if you're voting me do it quick cause I have important stuff to say that I can only say after I'm dead
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3598 (isolation #866) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I need to die first
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3599 (isolation #867) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Toranaga »

don't get curious LOL

can't even say it if fitz gets lynched and flips town
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3602 (isolation #868) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'm not defending anything I did, just end the goddamn gameday;day already :P
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3603 (isolation #869) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Toranaga »

but I mean are you seriously townreading the misere;fitz slot more than me

doesn't feel right
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3605 (isolation #870) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Toranaga »

gutread, boom

vote someone already
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3608 (isolation #871) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I agree it's towny in principle but come on

dude is a 09 account he can fake that

+ he was just assuming I was town there and now is voting me :P
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3611 (isolation #872) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Toranaga »

NICE
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3613 (isolation #873) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'm more certain than I should be that this ended the game
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3619 (isolation #874) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Toranaga »

vote: sergtacos

tracked chip at night, he didn't go anywhere.

tacos played a great game, especially with how natural he looked distancing with mulch, and deserves the win here.

I couldn't figure out that it was tacos. I did in the beginning of F5, but then I started reading and that level 1 'who'd do that NK' escaped me.

I lost all my will to play this game mafia this year. just posting this one time so I won't literally throw the game.

chip, it's up to you. I know you're town now. I'm sorry for the tunneling. I don't think you can really be persuaded not to vote me, but at least try reading into the NK and what I'm doing here, because clearing you would literally be the worst thing I could possibly do this gameday as scum. I know, WIFOM, but come on, would I try this with you? we're hard tunneling each other since d1.

the SECRET I didn't want to share was that I thought thor was lock clearing me and saying he wasn't so the last scum could maybe bring him with me to f3. if I got lynched I'd say not to lynch thor, but then I'd say to lynch fitz anyway so whatever.

maybe my only post, unless chip butty wants to talk.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3620 (isolation #875) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Toranaga »

vote: sergtacos
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3627 (isolation #876) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Toranaga »

chip, my best track was you. you had equity as scum, and it would be the most logical town player alive if I were to remain alive at f3, so I tracked you. I'm not saying I'm town for it, I'm saying town toranaga would track the most likely to be at f3 if town toranaga is alive at f3.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3630 (isolation #877) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3628, Chip Butty wrote:The reason i say you would be indifferent is because you were flinging votes around like a monkey at the zoo flinging poo at the visitors.
you're right: from the perspective of town!me not knowing who the last scum is, I could have tracked anyone if that's what I was trying to guess at night.

however, if I'm town, I know my track will only be good if the last scum player decides to keep me alive. and if the last scum player decides to keep me alive and isn't you, he'll more likely bring you with me to f3, so he can benefit from your strong scumread of me.

the most important part of my night action at f3 is picking a player who is less likely to die at night if I don't die at night.

I'm just explaining how I decided that tracking you was best and not indifferent from my perspective.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3642 (isolation #878) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Toranaga »

I was prodded

just waiting on chip's vote, not much to say that hasn't been said already :)
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3643 (isolation #879) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

@chip butty

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3647 (isolation #880) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3645, Chip Butty wrote:Okay, I haven't had the time or the inclination to read through all that shit, so I'm just going to trust that both these guys bought that I would vote Toranaga to the end of the game.

In rhat scenario, scum.Toranaga doesn't dare take me into this round, while scum.Taco wants me and Toranaga here because he thinks i will autovote Toranaga. So both considerations point to Taco being scum.

VOTE: Taco

YOLO, and fuck it LOL. Sorry if i got it wrong, everybody.
you got it right though

we won!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3648 (isolation #881) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3646, Aristophanes wrote:I'm supposed to be asleep.

If this is not flipped when I wake up, it will be done!
lol goddammit ari

anyway gg everyone good job f3 chip
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3663 (isolation #882) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I had no idea what I was signing up for when I entered this!

I want to apologise to everyone. I don’t think I was actually -toxic-, but I was a whiny pain in the ass at times, posted too much and made it unfun for other players, because I wasn’t enjoying myself. No game is ever worth anything if it isn’t fun, and my behavior didn’t help in that regard. Toranagger is actually very fitting!

A lot can change in 2 months... When the game started I had a growing desire to play, meet new people and maybe even grow a few friendships. As the weeks dragged on, my motivations changed and the game became more or less a burden I was trying to carry to the end just because I already invested so much time in it.

I was recently reminded that you can’t change the past and undo your mistakes, but you can always learn and improve from it.

Thank you Virt and Ari for modding, congrats village and GG everyone.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3680 (isolation #883) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3674, Thor665 wrote:Like, literally my only beef with Toranaga was how much he suspected my slot, *when I should have been basically just as clear as him*.
it took me a while to understand what you were doing on f5 fwiw, and you know I was suspecting you the most if mulch flipped scum...
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3681 (isolation #884) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Toranaga »

your reads were great though thor. you were very suspicious of tacos when pretty much no one else was.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3708 (isolation #885) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3707, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Toranaga, want to do a hydra with me? Teach me how to play town.
absolutely man, hit me up anytime. I'm on discord btw: HCUFO#2399 easier to find me there
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3711 (isolation #886) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Toranaga »

dead and mafia thread were fun reads! I do appreciate the compliments too, thanks people.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3715 (isolation #887) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3713, Aristophanes wrote:
Is...
Is this a Toranaga/Monkey Hydra??? :O
itshappening.gif