Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Gimme a minute to go get a big dirty burger and fries to wake up after the fight and I'll start reading all this balls

Someone gimme cliffnotes
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by KidAmn »

UNVOTE: until I've got through it all as well
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:29 am

Post by KidAmn »

Spoiler: CATCH UP MEGA POST PT1 - TO P20 OR SO I THINK? KINDA LOST TRACK. WARNING: BIG ASS WALL, YUME NIKKI EAT YOUR HEART OUT.
In post 9, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8, BigYoshiFan wrote:
C
r
e
a
t
u
r
e
w
a
s
s
h
o
t
d
u
r
i
n
g
p
r
e
g
a
m
e
tee hee!

VOTE: creature

@town Do
NOT
target me. Scum feel free to target me though.
In post 13, Mulch wrote:I hardclaim masons with Nero.

VOTE: MarioManiac4

E
d
i
t
e
d

A
v
o
i
d
a
b
b
r
e
v
i
a
t
i
o
n
s
U
s
e
a
p
l
a
y
e
r
'
s
f
u
l
l
n
a
m
e
t
o
v
o
t
e
t
h
e
m
In post 15, osuka wrote:VOTE: osuka

hardclaim fbi agent
In post 23, MarioManiac4 wrote:Wait, it's not a joke?
I CC mason.

VOTE: Creature
In post 26, Mulch wrote:
In post 24, TwoInAMillion wrote:Why do you think claiming mason on day 1 is a smart pro town move?
It probably wasn't, but I wanted to spend a game for once not scumread
In post 27, MarioManiac4 wrote:Because I'm smart and therefore everything I do is smart and protown.
In post 30, Mulch wrote:Anyway I request that you all sheep me and Nero now that we are confirmed town anyway
In post 55, Mulch wrote:
In post 54, TwoInAMillion wrote:Scum mulch is not this self aware this early on. He tries to play cool as scum.
I was very self aware when I was scum with you. What are you talking about?
In post 56, TwoInAMillion wrote:Nah I disagree.
In post 57, Mulch wrote:
I'm not usually one to go down this road but could you maybe give examples?
In post 58, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 57, Mulch wrote:
I'm not usually one to go down this road but could you maybe give examples?

Not this late maybe another time. I don't want you to understand your meta anyway or else you'll just adjust.
In post 59, Mulch wrote:Bro :lol: nobody will ever meta read me. I've never lost as scum in normal games.
nobody will ever meta read me.
That's cause meta is shit like your waifu. This whole little back and forth served almost no purpose other than for you both to bask in how right you are.
In post 15, osuka wrote:VOTE: osuka

hardclaim fbi agent
In post 60, osuka wrote:VOTE: mariomaniac4

ccc odd night cult mason recruiter
Guess I can just ignore this slot as yet another pale imitation of [redacted] then
In post 80, wavemode wrote:
In post 78, IgnitionUSMC wrote:Why are people pushing Mario?
Why not?
Mmmmk gonna need something a little better than that, RVS isn't an excuse when you have mason claims to play off
In post 99, davesaz wrote:Not a fan of early claims, whether fake or not.
No strong opinions on true/fake.
Well that's unusual. I seem to remember you being... well, very opinionated the last time we played together.

I'm not quoting Yumeko's 107 because holy shit that's a lotta words and this is already gonna be longer than Mandingo but hooo boy does it ping me when someone waltzs in and prods at literally everyone who's been active without really committing to anything. Screams "I'M GOODPOSTING HONEST M8"
In post 110, Mulch wrote:Holy shit that wallpost makes me want to cry.
Sorry in advance but also not sorry this is an 80 page D1 you all deserve this
In post 114, Mulch wrote: I'm hoping this big posts clears it up, basically. So my thoughts are clear.
I hope someone else appreciates the irony of this sentence at the end of a post that basically says "idk about this guy man"
In post 112, UnaBombaH wrote:Woo, I am here!

...and now I must go to sleep.

I'll read the thread in ~6hours.

VOTE: MarioManiac4 because last time I followed his lead, we lost the game because I played poorly.

No wait...!
This is bad and you should feel bad
In post 115, Mulch wrote: And finally, I do think Ignition's one naked thing on Mario is uncharacteristic and typical newb scum.

I think that if Ignition is scum, Mario is town, though.
They could be better scum than I thought but I don't think they are partners.
This is also bad and a huge leap of faith for anyone who doesn't know who's who
In post 125, Mulch wrote:
In post 117, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 115, Mulch wrote:I think UnaBombah is slightly more likely to be scum cause Cloud has replaced out as scum before.
I do not like that you are pushing this angle at all.
Why? It's a valid thing, he's even said he dosen't like scum in the past and he replaced out in the Alchemist game.
Please just go back to saying you have gut reads because this is fucking awful logic
Also please stop posting 3-4 times in a row with 1 sentence in each
In post 136, Mulch wrote:Y
es, meta can be analyzed day 1, yes I am townreading him for blatantly role fishing which is something scum don't do early
, I don't think Mario is scummy for jumping on 2mil, it was sneaky by mario and even if it wasn't it's still scummy, I'm scumreading Ignition based on what I've got on day 1, your fucking hypocritical to saying I have confirmation bias on ignition, he's literally only focused on me scum the entire day so yes he's confident. NO I'm not confident I've said that multiple times and the fact that your trying to blatantly misrepresnt what I am saying is shit, I am saying truth, and idgaf about Cloud doing it multiple times but he's done it once and it's something to keep in midn.

You vote me and your only thing you've said is SCUMMY is "doing things that aren't real to further your read." EVERYTHING else is you saying you disagree, which isn't scummy in the slightest.

Your tone is even fucking saying you disagree and not that it's scummy. Unless you can't see how town!mulch is thinking these thoughts, I';m not scumy.

And I'm not voting you because I think your scum, I could give one fat rat's ass at this point, I'm doing it because I refuse to be treated this way
when I'm actually putting effort into a fucking town game and your already starting some confirmation bias tunnel on me and I Even FUCKING humored you with a detailed eplanatuion into every single one of your points.
WEE OOO WEE OOO

Literally everything that someone has said scum don't do early I have done successfully as scum at one point or another. I have literally claimed a guilty on a buddy and ridden it all the way home before coming to MS. "scum don't do X early" isn't a fact, it's a goddamn challenge

"I'm not voting you because I think you're scum" HMMMM.
In post 143, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Yumeko
In post 144, Creature wrote:Disagree.
In post 145, Mulch wrote:Your probably right but it's so FRUSTRATING what they are doing to me. It feels so satisfying. Also why don't u scumread that post of UMSC also notiice they haev posted in other games but not this one
This whole interaction feels really goshdarned weird
In post 174, Flavor Leaf wrote:i'll join in eventually. If you want to quick lynch me, go for it, then analyze my wagon. don't feel like putting the effort in right now to defend. Like, I just got four votes and I hadn't even posted yet. I've only read this page. I'll get to it in a bit.
Who the fuck even posts this on page 7 of D1 like I almost can't believe scum would overreact this hard but godDAMN reel it in
In post 192, Mulch wrote:OK Mario is either scum or a power role, this isn't his vanulla townie tone
Today on things no reasonable townie says :up:
In post 203, Mulch wrote:Lmaaaaaaooooo
Also Nero I am really feeling this flavor leaf wagon atm. He is too self aware and I don't feel like a villa would be pressed to the point of puedo claiming vt so early?
In post 204, Mulch wrote:The longer Mario keeps his vote on me the scummier he is
The irony of calling Flavor Leaf scum for overreacting while overreacting massively to both Yusuke or whatever weeaboo name it is and Mario is not just tangible, it's FUNGIBLE (disclaimer: not entirely 100% sure what fungible means and not going to look it up, it just sounds good.)
In post 213, Theta Alpine wrote:i mean the point of me voting him was to get him to post and give content
and he has at least done the former so
VOTE: eddie cane
going down my list of people who have not posted
the other two on that list are peregrinev and zoki77 if anyone wanted to know
though there are a few people who have only stated that they will read up and post later
This kind of post just screams "I'm...
helping
" without actually doing anything useful for the gamestate whatsoever - if they don't post they're gonna get replaced by someone who is gonna post so... yeah
In post 245, massive wrote:On the plus side, Creature is town.

On the minus side, the rest of you townies need to play like townies instead of dumb gambits and fakeclaims. Make it easy for an old man jeezus.
I am inclined to agree with the content of this post. Especially the last bit, can we slow the fuck down D2 TYVMIA
In post 263, Mulch wrote:
In post 261, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 259, Mulch wrote:Nero barely talks in the PT lol
The last time I'm going to ask: is this for real?
Can Nero confirm this one more time?

I even had to double-check the wiki to see that Normal game-Masons are always Town, so if you are, I think I'll just sheep you to victory. :facepalm:
Nero will confirm
In post 315, Mulch wrote:Why does the town as a whole keep role fishing me and Nero? Leave us alone.
You can't really rolefish someone who claims on like page 2

That's uh... not how rolefishing works
In post 332, TwoInAMillion wrote:
FOS: Mary Saomote

For defending lurking.
Stop. Just stop. Never post this again. Still waiting for that Nero confirm promised by Mulch.
In post 335, TwoInAMillion wrote:Lurking is scummy, what's so hard to see about that?
See above (although saying lurking is scummy is also about as AI as lurking so... yeah, just moving on now)
In post 341, Nero Cain wrote:stop having doubts you idiots
Ayyyy there we go, shame it doesn't make me like Mulch's posting any more though
In post 344, Mulch wrote:I'm actually going to retract the Mason claim cause I'm starting to scumread Nero lol
In post 345, Mulch wrote:Was super confident day 1 and thought we could create masons out of nothing but he's being a bit like large 203 lol
:facepalm:
In post 377, Creature wrote:I've learned that Mulch spamposting is actually a scum strategy.
In post 378, Mulch wrote:
In post 377, Creature wrote:I've learned that Mulch spamposting is actually a scum strategy.
Good thing I'm not spamposting, right?
Presented without further comment
In post 406, Dunkerdoodles wrote:these wall posts r really annoying to read :/
This is a game entirely based around reading, get used to it

Also Yukiko is literally the only person at this point in my readthrough I solidly TR
In post 467, Mulch wrote:VOTE: yumeko Jabami
I can only assume at this point you will vote for anyone you think will get wagoned, which funnily enough does not give me good feelings in my happy place about you

And a wagon literally based on "Yoshino wallposts too much stop making me read and make considered responses" is possibly the most damning indictment of how far the standards here have fallen I've seen yet

Fuck me this post is too long already and I'm only 20 pages in

TO BE CONTINUED... AFTER I JAM A COUPLE OF ROUNDS ON PUBG

PEdit:
wavemode wrote:If either of them is scum it would definitely be Gerry

But it's hard to say even that, since as another person said Gerry is playing this like he always does as town
Gerry as town and Gerry as scum are indistinguishable, since nothing he says ever makes sense as either alignment
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:07 am

Post by KidAmn »

Spoiler: BIG ASS CATCH UP PT2: BOO-HOO BOOGALOO
In post 475, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 465, Excession wrote:Holy shit, can someone tell me if there was anything relevent in post 405, it was making me lose the will to live so I gave up reading it. True Story.
Thank god I wasn't the only one!

The worst part was that I'm the kind of player who can't just let questions be: if I'm posed one, I'll honestly try to explain myself..

My readslist already gave it away, but I think it's time to VOTE: Yumeko Jabami and see if they have anything else to offer, other than walls full of questions.

Excession pocketed me with his one post, that must be a record! :eek:
REEE STOP SCUMHUNTING IN A WAY I DON'T LIKE
In post 488, osuka wrote:
In post 455, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 454, osuka wrote:
In post 453, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 427, osuka wrote:@wallposter: una is obvtown because meta
Talk to me on this? Can you give a bit more detail without the whole meta
No I can't

You're asking for an explanation of a meta read without the meta. That's textbook stupid, like room temperature iq levels of stupid
I was asking if you could show anything at all that points to them being town I'm not going to blindly trust your word.
you don't have to and I'm not asking you to do so

it's meta. i'm sure you understand how that works and i'm not going to explain it to you
I mean if you're gonna throw yourself on the "it's meta" sword you can usually at least point to some similarities from other games rather then just being like this

But then this is osuka so
In post 489, Mulch wrote:Wagon the wallposter osuka lol
In post 490, osuka wrote:I may or may not be taking a shit but I'll count votes and do it when I get back from alleged said activity because I wanna make a relevant comment on it
In post 491, osuka wrote:just kidding i have neither a comment to make nor the willpower to count votes

VOTE: yumeko jabami
Real talk this looks more forced than Trump condemning that dude in the car at Charlottesville
In post 497, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: Excession
In post 499, Mulch wrote:

Uh
In post 502, Mulch wrote:
Actually could see this
While we're on the subject of shit that looks fake af and lends further credence to the fact that Mulch will literally jump on anything
In post 569, BigYoshiFan wrote:
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
s
h
i
m
s
e
l
f
a
s
B
o
o
n
s
k
i
i
e
s
!
*hiss*
(That said, Flavor talking about not being an early game person now makes sense and is p. NAI since Boon isn't an early game dude town or scum so... meh?)
In post 610, osuka wrote:intent to join mary wagon
WEE OOO WEE OOO

But for reals this is usually a hard scumtell but I've mentally already sorted osuka into the "about as useful and easy to read as zwetschenwasser was"
In post 626, Boonskiies wrote:i town read everyone until they give me reasons not to. Sometimes I just lock it in harder, though. I don't play that null first. There are more townies than scum in games, so if you town read everyone initially, you generally have a high percentage of correct reads. :)
60% of the time it works every time
In post 629, Mulch wrote:Let's wagon Excession, I have a gut feeling he flips scum
In post 638, Mulch wrote:Why not go Excession
"If I keep pushing this lurky dude without ever really presenting a case maybe someone will go for it"
In post 649, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 642, Dunkerdoodles wrote:nero
mulch
theta
boon

can we agree these are all town?
Why are you trying to get a universal townbloc together?
:up: You don't build townblocs on D1 with no hard info whatsoever, Nero is right, this was dumb
In post 667, Mulch wrote:idk guys. Feeling Mary mislynch even though their technically scummy. dunno how to describe it. I'm really feeling exession flips scum
In post 669, Mulch wrote:Flairs your scum right? Talk to me. In Alchemist's game you were so much more confident and this is a crappy point
In post 672, Mulch wrote:I still think he's scummy.

I think Flairs hits scum. Who's with me?
I thought Mulch had finally hit on a real target but nope, back to flopping all over the place, wants to know who else will vote Flairs before he will :thinking:
In post 675, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Excession

Kill this with fire, sheep me maties
In post 677, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ok
VOTE: Excession
BOO THESE MEN
In post 682, Flairs wrote:alright excession has made two posts, the second of which was significantly longer and most people responded to positively and ended up lynching with him this makes even less sense you all might as well go back to Mary ffs

@Boonskiies oh ok, I'll go check that now
CHEER THIS MAN
In post 686, Mulch wrote:Osusa vote excession
In post 687, osuka wrote:can you give me a reason
In post 688, Mulch wrote:
Well I could bullshit some reason like his tone was off and he pushed on a weird thing and didn't take entire gamestate into account and he used doubtcast language and he is being selective in what he thinks and he has incosistencies and isn't going with the thread vibe...

OR I could tell you the real reason, gut.
In post 690, osuka wrote:wait fuck

VOTE: Excession
I'm like 99% sure at minimum one of Mulch/Dunker/Asuka is scum at this point and I would be even without replacing this slot
In post 696, Boonskiies wrote:He scum read Dunker and Mary and the guy that starts with the Y, with a town read on Una, and followed Una. I think Ex should post more, though. He hasn't posted enough where I'd want to lynch him yet.
In post 699, Boonskiies wrote:Aight. Here's the list of people I wouldn't care if we lynched today. Everyone else in this game has some sort of reason to be left alive to deduce later after more information has come into the game.

TwoInAMillion
davesaz
osuka
Excession

Yumeko Jabami
Zoki77
This seems a little self-contradictory
In post 706, Boonskiies wrote:I feel everyone here has some reason to keep the rest of the people alive, if only to read them better. We're a group of players that know each other, and because of that, it's easier to read each other.

My list are people who if town, aren't necessarily better to keep around, and if scum, they're not going to give us enough AI info to allow it to happen.
And that's why your list sucked - "I'm okay if these people are lynched" is tantamount to saying "lynch these people" but you're weaseling your way out of actually putting that weight behind it
In post 708, Mulch wrote:Can we compromise on game replacement?
I'm on Page 29 and I'm pretty sure Mulch will have tried to "compromise" on everyone on the player list by the end of it
In post 721, osuka wrote:can we get a boon wagon going here

VOTE: boonskiies
In post 722, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 721, osuka wrote:can we get a boon wagon going here

VOTE: boonskiies
yeah, I'm an enabler of some sort, so feel free to do that. I probably enable both town and scum.
In post 723, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Boon
In post 724, Boonskiies wrote:we likely have a bunch of protective roles. I'm a bulletproof enabler.
In post 738, Boonskiies wrote:or I could be a serial killer.

lynch me to find out.
In post 744, Boonskiies wrote:actually, I could lynch Nero. I can't read him, so he isn't someone that would hurt to get out of the way now.
Oh okay, Boon is just scum I guess
In post 762, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 761, Nero Cain wrote:if there are mafia bp/sk bp then they won't shoot you if you are really a town bp enabler. But I could also kinda see you claim that as scum to explain away why you are still alive.
I mean, yeah. Seems like me. Or I could actually be like a town cop. Also seems like me.
In post 763, Boonskiies wrote:Someone once told said..."Gambit Boon is town boon."

Not quite sure who that was...

do you know?
Yep, I'm feeling this now Mr Krabs
In post 779, Boonskiies wrote:Dunker, Flairs, and Theta will now be known as Boon's Babes, and they are not to be lynched ever.
In post 782, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 778, Nero Cain wrote:I mean you
do
gambit as town but my issue is the maybe gambit doesn't seem organic. Like you claimed in the face of pressure and then tried to throw my words in my face and I
could
see you do that as scum to try and throw me off.
I'm generally incredibly safe and well thought out with my scum games. And then I make it appear like I'm not sometimes. Sure, I could try to throw you off like that in a large game as scum.
This all just screams gambit + hard buddying onto players of questionable ability (even openly bought Flairs' competency into question earlier) and I really don't like it
In post 847, MarioManiac4 wrote:
Extra-Special Townbloc of Happy Friends

MarioManiac4, Creature, UnaBombaH
Candidates For Promotion

Theta Alpine, Dunkerdoodles, Boonskiies, Nero Cain, wavemode, Game Replacement, Mary Soatome
Watchlist For Meaniness

Mulch, osuka, Yumeko Jabami, davesaz, Assemblerotws, Eddie Cane, Zoki77, TwoInAMillion, Flairs
Wanted for Bullying and General Sad Crimes

massive, Excession
Your two biggest scum reads at this point were people with 5 and 2 posts by this point in the game respectively? Uh...huh.

Yuzu's #874 is further proof that they might be the only person actually scumhunting this game and I'm sure another wagon popped up on them after this post - let's read on and find out
In post 895, MarioManiac4 wrote:Game was scumsided as soon as mulch got his role pm
In as much as they can all get towncred for bussing him, sure
In post 896, MarioManiac4 wrote:Fine with just lynching excession or massive to be honest.
again, two people with literally 6(Massive) and 2(Excession) posts at the time you wrote this.
In post 927, Mulch wrote:
In post 926, Eddie Cane wrote:mulch is scuk
No I'm not, so your either wrong town or scum

I wish people would try to stop reading me. Lots of heroes nowadays who want to give me my first scum loss without realizing that your not gonna catch me if I'm actually scum
WEE OOO WEE OOO
holy shit Mulch, refuge in audacity much
In post 937, MarioManiac4 wrote:Would lynch osuka tbh
In post 938, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Excession
In post 939, MarioManiac4 wrote:Also I just had a lightbulb moment and flairs is now locktown
In post 940, MarioManiac4 wrote:Lol excession is actually town

VOTE: massive
*headdesk*
In post 956, Mulch wrote:I'll instant lynch Mario if he claims vt,
he's a power role or scum
*headdesk*

In post 986, Flairs wrote:Mulch, the excession wagon is pretty much 4 users following you because you told them to vote Excession, your reasoning for lynching being that it's gut, how is that not bad
In post 988, Mulch wrote:
In post 986, Flairs wrote:Mulch, the excession wagon is pretty much 4 users following you because you told them to vote Excession, your reasoning for lynching being that it's gut, how is that not bad
What's wrong with gut?
In post 992, Mulch wrote:What if I'm right?
The desk is gone. My forehead has pounded it to dust.

This has been 40 pages of hell and I hate you all already

Which bodes well for the next 50 pages

Kill me
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:46 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2538, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: nero choo choo
It's nearly 10pm here and I've been at work all day so no Part 3 today but god DAMN if this don't stink of desperation

Also why the flip are you chucklefriends letting MULCH veto lynches
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:27 am

Post by KidAmn »

I've had a really shitty day so y'all are gonna have to wait a day while I engage in unhealthy coping mechanisms for me to get catching up back on track

I don't really feel like I'm in a position to make a call without having read the last 60 pages but also I just want to say a big eff you to everyone responsible for making this day 100 pages

VOTE: Mulch because I've seen enough shitty stuff in the first 40 pages for me to 100% not want them anywhere near D2 let alone endgame

goodnight
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:55 am

Post by KidAmn »

That implies I was talking about the nature of your posting and not the content
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2628 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:38 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2604, Flairs wrote:
In post 2594, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2585, Flairs wrote:Specifically gerry, who seems to be pushing on it the hardest.
how am i pushing it the hardest lol
In post 2590, Flairs wrote:Oh jeez sorry forget what I said 99 and 100 both exist
Mulch, are you still scumreading Excession (or whoever their replacement ending being?)
Good to know people are reading my catchup posts

FYI: IT ME
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:24 am

Post by KidAmn »

Mulch's recent stupidly aggressive posturing and constant town/scumreads with little to nothing to back them up after 100 pages, plus their constant flip-flops,should be screaming scum for anyone vaguely competent. Lynch that scum now.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:19 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2776, Mulch wrote:Have you ever played a game with me?
Nope, and even if I had, I don't fuck around with meta because any moron can play to their meta if they have two braincells to rub together.

You've spent most of today flailing around looking for any lynch you think you can get traction on, and what's even more depressing is that 1/3rd of these...
lovely people
have actually been listening to you
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:17 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2804, Mulch wrote:
In post 2796, Creature wrote:Feeling like KidAmn is town for now.
Dunno, his vanity vote on lynchbait Mulch is scum 101
I'll consolidate if we reach last day with no real consensus, because the only thing worse than lynching town is no lynch at all

But I'm pretty damn sure you're scum so it's not really a "vanity vote" thing so much as a "why are people listening to this guy and following him as he points fingers at any semi-viable lynch target without any reasoning" thing

but hey, feel free to just keep BS-ing away, why stop after 10 good posts worth of content in 400 actual posts
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:00 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2808, TwoInAMillion wrote:What content have you provided kid
I mean, I've posted two reasonably lengthy catchups and I'm doing my best to engage with the game while continuing to read...
In post 2807, Mulch wrote:Why am I scum?
...but since the man who flails more than a wacky waving inflatable arm man wants to go I guess we're putting that shit on hiatus while I bang this shit the fuck OUT, let's go, El-P! Huh? Champ!

First off I think I've made my feelings about the whole mason shit perfectly clear (and Nero can catch some hell for that equally)
In post 114, Mulch wrote:Alright. So probably some of you are wondering where I'm going with all these questions to Mario.

Well, first off I sort of gut scum him due to his first couple of posts. Obviously that's not super accurate but from what I've played with him he's pretty free flowing and active and he seemed to get too serious too quickly for me. I mean, yeah, in general that's equal equity to both scum and town but it just seemed unusual for him.

Then he sort of says 2mil is scum. The thing is, 2mil is lynchbait as town which dosen;t exactly MAKE him town but honestly when I had read him I read it as town through meta, which yeah Mario woulden't have known but still. Mario pushing him for it (however jokingly) COULD come from town that dosen't really know 2million but could ALSO come from scum who want an easy target. So, yeah, something to keep in mind that ringed my alarm bells. I also sort of townread him with his brutally honest way of role fishing of me, which I'm like 99% sure that newb scum are worried about being accused of and is really inquisitive town. So EVEN if Mario is saying his dayvig comment in is a joke (which dosen't exactly seem like a joke to me?), it's still weird.

Honestly from Mario is pretty horrible too. He basically is subtly saying "when I'm town I am lynchbait." The thing is, town are much more likely in my experience to just say it openly, yeah I get lynched a lot as town. Even then, they get accused, which is why scum sorta want to try and avoid it. But Mario's comment there has the EFFECT of saying he is lynchbait without the acceptance of the consequences of scummyness he would get if he said it openly. So yeah, a pretty generally scummy thing there.

He also starts out with 2 townreads which one of them I can easily see (creature), who already is getting involved and seems towny at least by gut, but then ignition. Ignition for me maybe I'm having a different reflection cause I've played with him on mafia universe, had an uncharacteristically weak opening by just asking "why is Mario being wagoned?". Not only is this weird for him (which I can't fault Mario for) but it's a super super super typical newb scum opening, so from mario PoV I cannot for the life of me how he sees this as town or newbtown even. Like, if your scum and a town is being wagoned just asking why he's being wagoned is a way for you to get "towncred" without taking heat. Mario's an experienced player, he should pick up on this.

On the other hand, I do find it a little bit TOO scummy to be scum to openly townread those that are townreading you, but that's only a small plus in Mario's direction.

Let's go through . I want to know why he townreads Ignition who was actually the second scummiest imo in the thread so far to Mario. He says to
why
he is town, says 2 things: 1) He's being inquisitive, which is a surface level reasoning that COULD come from town!Mario but again I'm outlining in the stuff before why it's sort of weird for him to say that, and then 2) "less likely to be scum than most other things in the thread"

Now, at this point I'm wondering, what exactly are the things "other" in the thread that are so scummy that they make ignition look towny on comparison?

Mario then uses circular logic, which again isn't neccecarily scummy but just something weird, where he basically goes on a loop of saying that other things were scummy BEACUSE ignition's post is towny...as some way of expaining that ignition's post is towny in the first place. See the problem here?

Another thing: He is super confident I'm scum this game, () based on by him. Now, I am actually townreading the fact he picked up on it, because imo saying you mindmeld or anti mindmeld is something town and scum do, but it's definitely not something ONLY scum do. And I'll be a little LAMIST here and say that it IS something town do because I'm town :P That's why the level of confidence he's expressing in his scumread of me is weird. He's super sure, and he's voting me, based on one post that I actually think makes sense? If I disagree with his first gut reactions, less likely we are on the same team. To put it simply.

Here's the thing. Even after all these things, I'm not sure Mario is scum. I can see bewildered town who just wanted to get into things early, thinks I'm scum for pushing bullshit on him (which, to be fair, if he really is town he could think I'm scum trying to make a fancy case), and honestly in my experience it's a common mistake for town to have to townread those that question his wagon. (More specifically, I think it's a town POV to townread those that question your wagon because you know the wagon is bad because your town). But shoulden't Mario at least see where I am coming from here? It's super hard but I consider him a good quality player that might be able to avoid confirmation bias, especially cause he just finished a game where he TvT attacked someone until the end. Shoulden't he realize that I have a towny mindset right now?

I'm hoping this big posts clears it up, basically. So my thoughts are clear.
This whole post is fake af:
Like, if your scum and a town is being wagoned just asking why he's being wagoned is a way for you to get "towncred" without taking heat. Mario's an experienced player, he should pick up on this. On the other hand, I do find it a little bit TOO scummy to be scum to openly townread those that are townreading you, but that's only a small plus in Mario's direction.
So EVEN if Mario is saying his dayvig comment in is a joke (which dosen't exactly seem like a joke to me?), it's still weird.
It's super hard but I consider him a good quality player that might be able to avoid confirmation bias, especially cause he just finished a game where he TvT attacked someone until the end. Shoulden't he realize that I have a towny mindset right now?
It doesn't read like scumhunting, it reads like "gosh Mario if you just do what I expect you to you'd be so much more town" and the whole post is hedged in the opener
Well, first off I sort of gut scum him due to his first couple of posts.
And the closer
Here's the thing. Even after all these things, I'm not sure Mario is scum.
It's a lot of noise and a lot of what looks like the current average MafiaScum player to be "GOOD POSTING" but it's saying fuck all and it's more commitment-phobic than I was at university
In post 135, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Yumeko

I'm not putting the most effort I've ever put into a town game and getting tunneled like this when half the things you are telling me is that you disagree rather than it's scummy.

Unless you unvote, I am vote parking this for the entire game.
Ironically, Yabba-dabba-doo has done more actual scum-hunting at this point than anyone else in the game just by virtue of actually asking questions that require more thought than scratching one's arse, but hey, this is MS 2017 so naturally that later becomes a wagon on Youre-a-baka

This begins the biggest event of the year Mulch Flails Done Quick
In post 141, Mulch wrote:VOTE: IgnitionUMSC
In post 143, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Yumeko
In post 153, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

They are actually super long this game but yeah I'll shut up
In post 274, Mulch wrote:VOTE: mario

Your basing a scumread over a fact i didn't tell you on one of my first games on the site?
In post 307, Mulch wrote:VOTE: massive
In post 398, Mulch wrote:
In post 396, Dunkerdoodles wrote:mulch if i sheep you will you townread me?
I'll townread you anyway, mason partner!

VOTE: IgnitionUSC
In post 467, Mulch wrote:VOTE: yumeko Jabami
In post 499, Mulch wrote:
Uh
In post 502, Mulch wrote:
Actually could see this
In post 616, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Excession
In post 956, Mulch wrote:I'll instant lynch Mario if he claims vt, he's a power role or scum
Until he settles on Excession because never mind all those other people he was voting, this guy with 2 posts is clearly THE ONE

Except if he isn't
In post 688, Mulch wrote:
Well I could bullshit some reason like his tone was off and he pushed on a weird thing and didn't take entire gamestate into account and he used doubtcast language and he is being selective in what he thinks and he has incosistencies and isn't going with the thread vibe...

OR I could tell you the real reason, gut.
In post 708, Mulch wrote:Can we compromise on game replacement?
In post 927, Mulch wrote:
In post 926, Eddie Cane wrote:mulch is scuk
No I'm not, so your either wrong town or scum

I wish people would try to stop reading me. Lots of heroes nowadays who want to give me my first scum loss without realizing that your not gonna catch me if I'm actually scum
In post 953, Mulch wrote:
In post 932, TwoInAMillion wrote:You wish people would try and stop reading you? This is a mafia game, everyone gets read.
My town read on you has evaporated, you haven't been playing like your used to. Are you scum?
There is literally no reason for town on D1 to take this kind of hyper-aggressive "with me or against me" line, and Mulch changes his opinion of TIAM completely on a dime right fucking here when he starts questioning Mulch's BS "lol don't read me u bads" shit
In post 1072, Mulch wrote:How can I case someone with 2 posts???
Presumably the same way you've spent most of the day demanding everyone sheep you and pointing fingers at anyone who questions you: with a giant pair of brass balls. To have the guts to complain about being called on your complete lack of case against Excession... by saying there's no way anyone could have a case on Excession, then continuing to push for an Excession lynch... it's truly impressive. Also scummy as fuck.
In post 1209, Mulch wrote:I have this inexplicable soulread that resonates in my bones that says they are scum
In post 1211, Mulch wrote: seems over confident, agendaey, and it's like he wants to be townread
I have a meta read! Wait, no I don't, I have totally read this wallpost (but Mulch doesn't read wallposts, remember?) and I have... nope, still just a gut read, but I'm expanding on it to make it sound more!
In post 1216, Mulch wrote:Lmaaaaaaooooo if I was scum you think I would be MISGUIDED. Please
The whole day is full of these little snarky comments about how if Mulch were scum they'd be so perfect and nobody will ever catch them. Methinks sir doth protest too much, TBH
In post 1315, Mulch wrote:Guys do you trust me? Town mulch usually has very very very good reads.
Just constant "trust me u guise trust me"
In post 1226, Mulch wrote:If we lynch Excession and they flip town I will restrict myself to 100 posts day 2, also will sheep a player
"oh sheep me pls I will sheep back honest" spoilers, this won't happen even if you give Mulch what they want because they're scum and they're going to keep shitposting and REEEE UR SCUM TRUST MY GUT OR ELSE-ing until everyone caves with 250 pages at the end of D2 and submits out of sheer boredom (at which point Mulch presumably starts crowing about what a great Mafia player they are in the same way a guy who can pull the trigger on a heavy machine gun will brag that eventually a bullet ricocheted and hit the target)

I could honestly go on and on about how Mulch continues to just yell about how everyone should sheep them but tbh I'm tired and want to go watch a movie before bed so I'm just gonna drop this fat deuce here and say Mulch is dissembling, over-confident scum who has bounced back and forth on about 8 different targets they have either voted for or shown support for a lynch of, has made a bunch of posts that make zero sense coming from a town mindset, and is a way better lynch than any of this compromise bullshit

I get that everyone is fucking tired after a 100 page D1. Everyone just wants to pull the trigger, lynch
something
and get it over with. Mulch is the one who's responsible for this by spamming and refusing to consider they might be wrong about *anything* unless they change their mind - which they have done, on a dime, multiple times.

# VOTE: Mulch

PEdit: or you could all jump off a cliff following him, I guess
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:24 am

Post by KidAmn »

Mulch's slot flips scum

Calling it
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:39 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2901, Boonskiies wrote:Honestly, it sucks, but if Mulch replaces, I am never going to lynch that slot after today and will treat it as locktown. If it's scum, then the games compromised. Hell, with me considering it locktown, the game is already compromised.
There are a lot of terms not considered acceptable on this site that I would to use to describe how silly this statement is, unless this is a hilarious scum gambit.

Lurker lynch is as silly as it was when people were proposing to lynch Excession 60 pages ago. Get the slot replaced so you can actually read it.

With all respect to Mulch, HTFU. It's a game on the Internet. You don't have to look at it all day if you don't want to, and at some point you need to put on some adult pants and learn to take criticism.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:44 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2925, Boonskiies wrote:@Kid - go back and look. I fucking faught the Excession lynch a lot.
I wasn't saying you didnt? That was not a laser guided "hey Boon eff you" that was "lurker lynch checks are fuckin dumb full stop"
Mulch wrote:I've been policy lynched more times than you can imagine, trust me I'm not replacing out cause of votes lol
Literally not the point I'm making but hey, if I'm right, congrats on using a trick that'll only ever work this once.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:49 am

Post by KidAmn »

My vote is fine, thanks. If we're at hours left and we need to crunch, I'll put it where it "has" to be, but right now, it's where I want it.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:28 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3150, Eddie Cane wrote:if any person doesn't vote gr I'm their next post they are scum claiming
Posting just to spite this bloody nonsense tbh.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3221 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3215, MarioManiac4 wrote:dunkerdoodles, kidamn and osuka are probably scum

everyone else can be town
Agreed on Osuka, but really would love to know where this whole "ree Kid scum" thing is coming from

Actually... Hold that thought, gotta have a quick chinwag with god
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3276 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:18 am

Post by KidAmn »

I mean, I don't really have much of a defence to a complete lack of a case on me, other than the fact I didn't vote Game Replacement because... I hadn't read far up enough through the game to understand why, and I wasn't around for the quick progression at the end of the lynch, I guess? Or people don't like the fact that Excession was so non-existent as to get replaced by me? So yeah, if you really want to, go ahead I guess. I'm not gonna defend myself against next to nothing, and town is far enough ahead that I'm confident people will look closely at my wagon. Just slow your roll towards the end so I have a chance to chime in, although I doubt it'll stand up to such excellent cases as "Vote: KidAmn" and "this flips red".
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3279 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:33 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3278, wavemode wrote:Una's interactions with excession smell of TvS, actually
Gosh, that was quick.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:44 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1200, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1197, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 632, Mary Saotome wrote:VOTE: Game Replacement

How about this one

Also can you talk to me on why I'm sr I just feel votes got placed on me at random from what I remember.
Pedit: Anything can be used to ml someone I don't sr oraska but that line wasn't great
Who the fuck is this?

VOTE: Mary
In all honesty, I'm already feeling my townblock shaking.

Mario-Mulch-osuka was the trio where I felt confident having 0-1 scum.
Now I'm paranoid about both Mario and osuka.

Mario mainly because I feel like he is "weirdly" defending the one player that I'm most suspicious about.
Osuka because I townread him so heavily and couldn't pinpoint why, and now he is getting pressure from my townleans/-reads.

I just don't think either makes a good D1-lynch.
Emphasis mine
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:28 am

Post by KidAmn »

I have my suspicions about the early attempt to wagon me. Not gonna say any more than that right now.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3579 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3395, Boonskiies wrote:WhyMafia and Gerry may be able to read me correctly.
I'm still reading up but I just want to say this made me literally laugh into my coffee, so thanks Boon
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3580 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Oh, I see I'm in the vig pool. If you do shoot me, look at Nero. I wasn't kidding when I said I couldn't get a reading on him.

VOTE: osuka
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3581, Dunkerdoodles wrote:do you realise you just hammered?
:roll: Of course. Hence revealing what little info I have before anything happens tonight.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3585 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3580, KidAmn wrote:Oh, I see I'm in the vig pool. If you do shoot me, look at Nero. I wasn't kidding when I said I couldn't get a reading on him.

VOTE: osuka
And before its brought up, this is what I had to clarify with the mod: no result =\= a negative result. So something was fucky there.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:42 am

Post by KidAmn »

I am claiming an investigative role that received a result that was confirmed to be outside of the typical Yes/No I should expect.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3598 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:02 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3588, Nero Cain wrote:Why did you investigate me?
Because I can't read you for shit and I'm well aware of it.
MarioManiac4 wrote:everyone up for vigging assemblerotws, having kidamn investigate yumeko, then lynching kidamn?
"do this and then we'll lynch you anyway" yeah nah fam, not about that life. There are no strings on me, least of all in the hands of someone who keeps yelling I must be scum with fuck all behind it.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3600 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:07 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3599, MarioManiac4 wrote:okay, your "result" wouldn't help us anyway. you die tomorrow.
*pat pat* It's okay, I remember what it was like to scream impotently at the universe in sheer terror of your own mediocrity.

Don't worry champ, puberty will all be over soon.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3617 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3616, MarioManiac4 wrote:On D2 I felt like I had a fairly good grasp of the game and now i have no idea apart from

VOTE: KidAmn
i had something like a case d2 but it has slipped my mind i can probably give a refresher if this meets challenge
"i totes had a case, honest, and I'll go back and make it up if nobody wants this!"
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3620 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3618, MarioManiac4 wrote:Okay so it was that he pushed on Mulch far beyond where it would be reasonable to do so and he was so interested in his life when talking about the investigate

Btw kidamn how did that investigate go
:giggle:
In post 3619, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: kid
its prob scum
:lol:

Whatever Boon is, he ain't got a gun

Now let's maybe go back and look at the whole "no result" on Nero thing

VOTE: Nero Cain
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3621 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Just to be clear Btw - the entire case on me is "uh he went too hard on Mulch and when people put him in the vig pool he outed his result because that's totally not a sensible thing to do especially when the result was fucky"
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3624 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3618, MarioManiac4 wrote:Okay so it was that he pushed on Mulch far beyond where it would be reasonable to do so and he was so interested in his life when talking about the investigate

Btw kidamn how did that investigate go
"That's not what the case was"

Lolk
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3631, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 3629, MarioManiac4 wrote:UNVOTE:
actually yeah the mafia doctor makes the claim significantly more likely unless someone else claims gunsmith ability
I believe as gunsmith, I also was a good choice to target.

Guess this confirms that I'm just bulletproof and not a cop/SK.
I'm far from 100% on you tbh, and it's not inconceivable that SK wouldn't ping for Gunsmith. I'm satisfied you're not mafia for now, and that'll have to do.
Just waiting to hear Nero's explanation now tbh.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3660 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:25 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3651, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Boon

let's lynch someone that I actually scumread today.

Boon/wave/gerry/cane are acceptable lynches today.
In post 3655, Nero Cain wrote:i missed this inno on Boon
In post 3657, Nero Cain wrote:ok found it
In post 3620, KidAmn wrote:Whatever Boon is, he ain't got a gun
like this means he's not mafia and not a cop. He could still be a 3rd party as I really don't think his play makes any sense as town.

VOTE: Wave
Do you have any explanation for the fact I received a "no result" on you N1, which has been confirmed as separate from "Has a gun/does not have a gun"?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3667 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:34 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3662, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3659, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, you and Wave and Gerry keep calling me "scummy" but none of you can actually present a good argument.
annoying is a legitimate scum tell I have about 75% accuracy with (3/4). I stopped pushing your lynch d1 cause I didn't like who was buying. you have been pseudo guiltied tho so let's start with that
If annoying was a legitimate scumtell 90% of players registered on this site after 2016 would be policy lynched D1 due to their habit of taking 4 1-sentence posts to say what could have been said in one, 1-paragraph post... or in some cases, taking 6 posts to say nothing at all. So uh, let's focus on the weird result/lack thereof.

PEdit: Huh. Well, that's different. Explains the refusal to instantly crossvote I suppose, but it's something scum could easily hide behind.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:57 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3674, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3667, KidAmn wrote:Explains the refusal to instantly crossvote I suppose, but it's something scum could easily hide behind
Well, I'm a proven ascetic. I mean I guess you could be like "oh Nero is a scum ascetic that didn't cross vote me so he's just doing the townie thing to do."
"proven ascetic" - Isn't the point of ascetic that it's only proven by a flip? For all we know you could be a Godfather or something else that F's with results.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3703 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

UNVOTE:
Gerry needs to spill the beans, TIAM needs to get in here... as does everyone else, tbh. Nero needs to die well before LYLO/MYLO though.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:20 am

Post by KidAmn »

I keep seeing this "Kid is for sure scum" thing with fuck-all behind it and I'm frankly getting a liiiiiittle tired of it

And by "a little tired of it" I mean "wondering when this place turned into fuckin EpicMafia"
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3729 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:26 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3727, TwoInAMillion wrote:I don't think we care if scum are "a little tired" of being read as scum.
With all due respect, you and a few other people can go bloody swivel. "REEEE UR SCUM" is about as close to playing Mafia as your mother is to Scarlett Johansson and the only reason I'm not replacing out of this game is out of respect to the moderator.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3733 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:53 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3731, TwoInAMillion wrote:Well my real name is steve johannson so there's that, and replacing out(or threatening to replace out) for being scumread is ate. It's your job to convince us, not the other way around.
I was gonna write a huge tirade but you're not fucking worth it and neither is half this playerbase

Explain how a hypothetical Kid-as-scum would know exactly who to pick out for a claimed "no result" that perfectly lines up with Nero's self-professed Ascetic claim

Unless you've decided that "scum-gunsmith" is the bloody stupid hill you want to plant your flag and die on
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:53 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3732, wavemode wrote:Fuck it I will soft

TIAM your "For Sure Scum" is disastrous

Kidamn is conftown fmpov

That means Boon definitely does not have a gun, unless kid is lying about his result for some reason

If you're super paranoid of those two you should actually just vig me tonight and I guarantee you my flip will confirm those two as town
Also this is stupid
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3737 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:04 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3736, Nero Cain wrote:legit question kid. What did you think I was saying in my first post?
I paid it about as much heed as any other first post during RVS that isn't an explicit miller/similar role claim. It was a weird post, you're difficult to sort, I wanted to get something concrete on you.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3750 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:40 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3749, Boonskiies wrote:Mm, you are correct on that front.

I think Kid should target Two then tonight. If Two kills Kid, we kill him tomorrow.
This is a fine and dandy plan, but now we have the problem of having to actually scumhunt today.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3829 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:36 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3775, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 3771, Dunkerdoodles wrote:Hi I'm caught up can we lynch boon thx
VOTE: Boonskiies
I'm fucking conf town, Dunker. I got inno'd.

Scum claiming here.
In post 3776, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Dunker

That's actually a scum claim. He said he's caught up.
In post 3800, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 3799, TwoInAMillion wrote:Why does boon think the as towncred.
because:
kidamn has claimed an innocent on boonskiies
wavemode has claimed an innocent on kidamn
I feel like I need to really fucking hammer this shit home because clearly some people aren't cognisant of it

No gun =/= innocent

Does it slant me towards town on Boon? Yes, absolutely. Do I think he's a good lynch today? No. Does it 100% confirm him? Hell no.

TIAM is doing absolutely zero to make me believe he's anything pro-town atm, especially since he's missed out that Nero would have to be in on this whole 3 way gambit as well for me to know he would be Ascetic and call out a very specific lack of result and for Nero to not just go "lol no nice try scum"

We still have a few people yet to properly chime in and we need to hear from them before we go any further, we're still not in a precarious position here and there's a reasonable chance that a solid town-bloc can be established around the near-conf trio of PRs

Also, how many days do we have to demand actions from Gerry and threaten to lynch him before we actually call his bluff and go through with it because town!Gerry should 100% recognise me right now
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3850 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:50 am

Post by KidAmn »

VOTE: TwoInAMillion

Explain.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3854 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:53 am

Post by KidAmn »

It's pretty simple my dude, you work with the town, or we have to start questioning if you're a Vig or an SK

You're right, you're not on a leash, you're on a goddamn choke chain and so are the rest of us unless you fancy just handing game over to scum
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3973 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:38 am

Post by KidAmn »

Boon, TIAM: compromise? I'll gun-check TIAM. This way we know if we're dealing with an SK or a Vig, in which case we can answer that question tomorrow.

In exchange, TIAM, you agree to shoot within the pool earlier defined, and if you come up as a gun-holding vigilante, we can go from there.

Nero probably shouldn't be the lynch today but honestly should know that he can't live to MYLO. It's just not workable.

Gerry is consistently refusing to out targets and for some reason, despite playing several town games with me, doesn't know the difference between angry town Kid (I write some excellent ragewalls, check them out some time) and scum!Kid which is worrying me and we still have a lot of very quiet people, so let's
UNVOTE: for now, and maybe look at our giant pool of lurkers who are letting this shitfest rumble on, while we're here?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4030 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

I am of the belief that we could and should be hunting scum today rather than rushing to string up Nero (although Nero does have to go down at some point, unfortunately, because there is literally no way to clear them). There are probably 1-2 scum amongst our lurkers, though.

PEdit: I would feel a lot more secure with a promise, but one way or another we find out what you are tomorrow. You shooting within that vigpool with some certainty would be in your favour if I were to mysteriously turn up dead tomorrow, too, so I would hope you would recognise limiting yourself to that pool is the sensible choice.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4039 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:20 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4031, TwoInAMillion wrote:I love how any time I try and mend some fences, Boon tries to act more like a jerk.

Why would you lynch me if I hit scum?
How about you
both
cool your jets a little. We're all working towards the same goal here, right? So let's act like it (and yes, I am aware I have contributed a certain amount to some bad feelings earlier)

PEdit: If Boon is scum, I'm almost certainly scum, and that means Wave's softed inno on me is fake and he's also likely scum. For what you posit to be true we would have to be making a massive gambit with almost zero chance of working.

PEdit 2: Electric Boonskii-aloo: If people are really committed to the Nero lynch, then so be it, but yeah, at least let's not rush at it.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:28 am

Post by KidAmn »

Oh boy.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4134 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:40 am

Post by KidAmn »

That's two things in a row we've agreed on, steady Eddie.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4136 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:44 am

Post by KidAmn »

Needs to be lynched? Yeah, most likely.
Today? Ehhhh...
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4138 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:52 am

Post by KidAmn »

I'm not saying hard no, but I'm not saying we need to windmill slam it yet.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4170 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:49 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4169, Titus wrote:
In post 4163, Yumeko Jabami wrote:As it stands, I am highly against the list of targets that was proposed
Targets for what?
Vig pool for TwoInAMillion, who may be a Vig or may be an SK.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4213 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:42 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4209, gerryoat wrote:nero is x42r525453245 times worse than flairs
Your opinions are irrelevant until you start providing the info that has been requested several hundred times across the last 2 days
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4226 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:05 am

Post by KidAmn »

Feels like Mary really wants a bunch of towncred off Nero
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4259 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:25 am

Post by KidAmn »

I'm not willing to consider a Nero lynch today. This whole situation has brought a few worms out of the woodwork that merit looking at. Will go into when home.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4307 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

Anyone still calling the Titus/Mulch slot locktown at this point needs to severely re-evaluate.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4317 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:08 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4316, Titus wrote:
In post 4315, Nero Cain wrote:I think you are scum hiding behind Gerry. I'm not asking you your reads, I'm asking you if that was your lone takeaway. It's a simple yes or no question. I doubt you "misread" so I'm just going to assume that was an intentional misrep and I think that's scum.

Though TBF, I'd expect alot more from a town Titus.
Yeah, and it's not my lone takeaway, nor have I done everything I want to do. Your question was answered. I got VCA and other things.

You expected more of me in Civ mafia and were a big reason I gave up. You and Math "expect more" after I nail the scumteam. So you can back away from that expect more or hiding nonsense and engage what I say rather than framing it.

Is Mario town to you based on his play?
Civ Mafia as a benchmark for play on either side is a poor choice.

That game wasn't town v scum, that game was sanity vs. desire to win. And we all lost.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4455 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4454, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Mary I will follow you

VOTE: Flairs
Substantial and valid input, especially compared to your big pushes early game.

VOTE: Yumeko Jabami
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4459 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:30 am

Post by KidAmn »

Apologies for not going into every aspect of my personal life for your edification, my liege. Currently at a conference in Hamburg, flying back to London tonight.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4482 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:06 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4472, Titus wrote:Yeah, not feeling this Nero counter.

Either a) Nero's scum or b) he provides a benefit to them. Otherwise, they wouldn't bother wagoning flairs at all.

I want KidAmn or Nero.
Come back when you've read the game and aren't scum.

So never and never.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4633 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Two has a gun. So, yknow, they're not Sk, at least.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4634 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by KidAmn »

VOTE: Yumeko Jabami[/unvote]

Was happy with this yesterday, happy with it today. Gerry is also an option for the reasons stated above.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4635 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by KidAmn »

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4672 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:48 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4670, Mary Saotome wrote:I haven't seen much I like from you but the huge reason for me is I get a lot of traitor talking to there scum vibes via you and unba interactions.
Uh...
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Traitor
"A Traitor is considered Normal on mafiascum.net, as long as it:

is Mafia-aligned
knows the identities of all of the Mafia team
identity is not known by the Mafia team, although they should know a Traitor exists
"

So how exactly did Mario know Una was (hypothetically) their Traitor?

Also, let's talk about how Mary's readslist has two unconfirmed players and Gerry"Lol I Don't Need To Give Results After 4 Nights Of Operating Untouched"oat on the same level as TIAM, Boon + myself

...because that's some horseshit, if y'all haven't already realised

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mary Saotome
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4848 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:37 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4826, davesaz wrote:I think that isodive on Una is great work, but it's only 2/3 right. Una tossed in a random player (me) who would genuinely be someone who hadn't been in a game with her.
I also think we're looking at a SK or even another team.
VOTE: MarioManiac4
VOTE: davesaz
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4850 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:06 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4847, wavemode wrote:
In post 4843, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 4842, wavemode wrote:
In post 4840, skirt skirt wrote:nah, we decided to scrap that cause time
If we're scrapping it then I'm not claiming... why should I?
sigh, have you not read the last couple pages? we are mass claiming, just not popcorning, because it is unnecessary, and you explciitly are who i'm interested in because you clearly have investigative results
No, I only have the one
One-shot rolecop, I'm assuming from them claiming a "soft into" on me.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4858 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:47 am

Post by KidAmn »

Titus wrote:Scums gotta go somewhere. I only intend to vote KidAmn and YJ.

KidAmn can visit me tonight and clear me if he wants. Or he can continue trying to pick his lylo. Matters not to me.
...I'm not sure if you're stupid or you're scum who's happy for me to visit them now that you know there's not a BG around.

Given prior interactions, it could well be both.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4926 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Titus doesn't have a gun. I'm not calling that a clear at this point, but that's the result I got.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4927 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by KidAmn »

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4985 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:22 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4979, gerryoat wrote:This is the proper day actions

1.) We lynch Massive
2.) We have Vig kill Mary
3.) We have Jailkeeper jail skirt skirt
4.) We have Kid check Yumeko.

Do all 3 parties involved agree to this: twomillion, Kid, Yumeko?
I've not been sure about Yumeko for a while so this was the action I intended to take regardless.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4991 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:33 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4882, Titus wrote:VOTE: Yumeko

Still kidamn and yumeko.

Scum still didn't even try to shoot kidamn or block him. There's your give away.
I'm seriously confused as to how you reach this. With Wave claiming backup gunsmith, how do you reconcile that with me as scum AND Yumeko as scum? Pretty sure backups of different alignments are heavily non-normal.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4992 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

Like, don't get me wrong, Yumeko is still shifty as fuck, but we're in a position where we can chip this down comfortably now and Titus wants to be the one sitting there obstructing everything? Shit's weird, yo. Not that Titus has ever struck me as particularly competent, mind, but this is an extra level of hurf blurf.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: massive
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4998 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:10 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4993, Titus wrote:
In post 4991, KidAmn wrote:
In post 4882, Titus wrote:VOTE: Yumeko

Still kidamn and yumeko.

Scum still didn't even try to shoot kidamn or block him. There's your give away.
I'm seriously confused as to how you reach this. With Wave claiming backup gunsmith, how do you reconcile that with me as scum AND Yumeko as scum? Pretty sure backups of different alignments are heavily non-normal.
There's an open setup with backups different.

Second, you aren't required scum.
You just likely are due to common sense.

Third, Yumeko is a group suspect, so why does it matter if you're truly flexible.

Because I've literally given all the scum "no gun" results, right? Because I've refused to follow targets the town has proposed, right? Because the hypothetical team of me and Yumeko makes so much sense, right?

Get out. Seriously, get out, go back to the Newbie queue, because you've made about as much sense this game as Mathblade usually does.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5080 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:03 am

Post by KidAmn »

I'm not against a Mary lynch. TBH, I'm not against anyone who isn't hard cleared at this point.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5083 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:47 am

Post by KidAmn »

v0v
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5087 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:43 am

Post by KidAmn »

Mary is likely to be my target.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5160 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Mary doesn't have a gun.

VOTE: gerryoat
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5183 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Not impossible there's a godfather. Also not impossible Yumeko is lying.
UNVOTE: Don't do anything hasty.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5211 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:32 am

Post by KidAmn »

I'm not mentally in a place to play Mafia right now. Taking a personal day, please for the love of god don't listen to gerry or Titus.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5218 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:34 am

Post by KidAmn »

No lynching is not really a particularly smart option and Gerry should honestly be ashamed for trying to push it
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5259 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 am

Post by KidAmn »

I'm like 90% sure it's one of Eddie and Gerry and I have no idea who (the other 10% being Yumeko who is getting checked tonight regardless)
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5327 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:27 am

Post by KidAmn »

You also haven't been cleared IIRC

Not hard to have good grasp on the game from certain positions
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5331 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:40 am

Post by KidAmn »

I apologise for forcing you to spend time away from your natural home on /r/iamverysmart.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5335 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:37 am

Post by KidAmn »

Nope
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5344 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 5336, gerryoat wrote:can you do so
I mean it reads like If I Did It by OJ and a pile of wifom but k

Realistically all we have to do is lynch the Gerry/skirt/Yumeko pile and check/jail (if Yumeko is telling the true true) whoever we don't lynch tonight

So lynching Yumeko should be off the table for now which leaves us at gerry/skirt and I'm willing to believe my distaste for skirt as a person might be clouding judgement slightly more than my distaste for gerry as a mafia player

So what I'm basically saying is I'm willing to lynch either of you but kinda prefer gerry rn

Teal deer: VOTE: gerryoat
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5345 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In summary: Yumeko jails skirt I check Yumeko, if I die something fucky went down and it's up to town to figure it out because the above shouldn't ever result in a PR dying unless my gs results have gone horribly awry
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5349 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:50 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 5347, gerryoat wrote:FUCK. I was maf. Gg. I played bad towards the end. I should have just killed gs
Haha holy shit are you 5 real
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5351 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:01 am

Post by KidAmn »

"hey that investigative is slowly clearing everyone but me... Eh, it's probably nothing"

Holy shit gerry if you're not memeing me... My fuckin sides
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5361 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:17 am

Post by KidAmn »

So

Uh
KidAmn