Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5638 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

tbh Mary lurking all game and intentionally not killing would've been a good win. getting lucky /3/ times and the first kill going through as mag got eliminated... meh. I fucked up. gg.
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5639 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

I would say something about how if yumeko had actually chosen to interact with me and not just ignored me constantly we could've had something but eh. maybe I should've kept claiming sk and Mary would've outed to win with me. hm. ah well.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5646 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

this wasn't sk sided. it was just a bad setup imho. it's pretty close to impossible for a game to be sk sided
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5652 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 5650, TwoInAMillion wrote:It wasn't a misplay. Shooting the backup cleared the gunsmith. I don't get any credit for the scum I did shoot. Way to avoid responsibility.
/I/ did give you credit, all of your shots up to Wave were absolutely good shots.

Wave was not. Wave was lock town. It did not clear the gunsmith at ALL, gunsmith alignment did not depend on the backup gunsmith claim whatsoever. Gunsmith was already lock fucking town from setup. There was no way there was a 5 scum game this size without investigation and gs was therefore lock town, basic setup spec. As for Wave, the way he treated the claim still made him town 100000% of the time and you vigging him was awful. Once you play enough normals this'll start to click for you though you won't be great at it if you don't specifically study setups and the current NRG "meta". :p And I still do not understand at all why you were wanting to vig me when I am the sole reason you weren't lynched early on, but w.e.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5654 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

i didn't assign blame, you had a bad shot. mary didn't have a "good win" either, if she had intentionally idled the kill (a legit sk strat) it would be a good win, instead she lucked out multiple times. she played fine, that is not what i call a good win. why not just apologize for having a bad shot rather than trying to assign blame? i played a pretty shit game, i'm aware of that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”