Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:31 am

Post by Quick »

I like Jamie for Town for newb open thought process. If he has a decent amount of experience, this read is less strong, but if he doesn't have much experience, it tells me that he is paying attention and trying to solve.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

I have played before, Quick - this is my first time here and things seem a bit different, but I've got several games under my belt on other sites. Just being transparent; full disclosure.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 141, Awoo wrote:You seem to be taking everything very personally jamiet, is something the matter?

Heaven forbid people actually start confronting you on game related points.
lol

Not sure of my read on Jamie yet, while it seems like he's trying a lot of his content is just complaining about the site and its mechanics. Probably just whiny town. Was considering voting until I saw that there was already a wagon and I think we got all the reactions we were going to get from that. I don't really have reads on anyone else yet, being early as it is.

Quick - apparently I'm just always going to think you're scum in early game lol
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Torque »

Vadim and Thomas of the Tiels haven't responded to the prod. I am currently looking for replacements.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Invite Vecna; he is clearly spectating this game...
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Torque »

northsidegal replaces Thomas of the Tiels. tyty
and Maki Harukawa replaces Vadim.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

tsk. I'll read up
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 23, CheekyTeeky wrote:Riiight, so do you have a waifu pillow? Or are you only semi-weeb?
https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/www.urba ... b&amp=true
Oh boy we're in one of
those
games.
In post 25, Quick wrote:
In post 24, Aubrey wrote:
In post 13, Quick wrote:Slow game. Looks like everyone has confirmed? Why the lack of posts?

Assemblrotws, any reason for the vote? Anything at all?
Eh. It's a Friday, and the weekend. Not to mention this game is pretty straight forward, so there is little need to discuss game mechanics. Ultimately this game is going to come down to good ol' raw scumhunting!

By the way, why are you asking Assembl for reasons for his vote when the person he is voting has yet to even comment?
Because I assume he has Some kind of reason judging based on what I know of them. I know he's a lurker. I know he is logical. That means he theoretically
should
make every vote count.
Don't think Quick/Aubrey are partners with this I wanna know why Aubrey jumped in here instead of letting Assme answer and then putting in your 2 cents seems a bit wkish
In post 36, Jamiet99uk wrote:Not much happening so far.

##CALL GM
What's the current vote count?
This doesn't help the "nothing much happening"
In post 41, Awoo wrote:Game is too slow, I require it to start.

VOTE: jamiet99uk
Instead of just saying the game is slow you could do something to speed it up you know
VOTE: Awoo
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 43, Jamiet99uk wrote:Also, you guys, I'm sorry if I'm coming across badly because I'm new, but there are now 5 votes on me and two more would end the day while it's still in the random shitposting phase. I don't think that's a good idea.
I have no idea how to take this comment it doesn't feel that genuine that I would expect from a new player wouldn't mind a wagon on this still
In post 47, Quick wrote:
In post 43, Jamiet99uk wrote:Also, you guys, I'm sorry if I'm coming across badly because I'm new, but there are now 5 votes on me and two more would end the day while it's still in the random shitposting phase. I don't think that's a good idea.
I'm inclined to agree actually.
Correct me if I'm wrong here but the way this is put makes it sound like you think sometimes rvs wagons going through are alright? Or am I reading into this too much?
In post 51, CheekyTeeky wrote:You killed it Awoo :/

Jamie's reaction did feel pretty town, albeit delayed. Not sure what to make of Quick getting all high and mighty. I'll lean town on that for now.

Why did you let quick influence you Awoo?

VOTE: Awoo
This feels gross the comment is question didn't really feel that bad at all
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 65, Chisa Yukizome wrote:
In post 63, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 62, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 61, Chisa Yukizome wrote:cheeky curious

a. do you know who i am
b. if the answer to a is yes, is it from typing or from finding the altslip
I have my suspicions <3. Alt slip?
Found it. You're not who I thought you were but you can keep the love. <3
who'd you think i was?
Was this topic important what so ever or more so banter for you Chisa?
In post 79, Aubrey wrote:
In post 59, lucca261 wrote:
In post 35, Aubrey wrote:
In post 34, lucca261 wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

hey people, what's up?
I knew your name looked familiar. You were in that unpleasant Watchman game.
was that the one that Grey got force replaced and everybody was fighting everyone? I think I remember that. it made me quit mafia, for like, six months. so, how are ya? any reads so far?

VOTE: Cheeky

serious vote.
Yea. That was the one. Cheers to hoping this one is better.

--
as for reads, I don't have anything super sufficient yet.

I'm not overly keen on Jamie right now as everyone else is. , asking for a vote count after two pages in, just reads as an attempt to seem productive and concerned about the general game state. 3 scrolls & a back-space button would have given him the info he needed. His most recent post, , also rubs me the wrong way a bit. It makes me wonder if he is trying to figure out the site meta, so that he doesn't step on toes later, when he should just play the game as he sees fit naturally. When I transitioned to MS from my home site, I don't remember being really concerned with the site meta, and began to understand it through my own experiences.

I also don't see his vote overly towny either as everyone is saying it is. Scum know town wants to get out of RVS, so naturally they will also be looking for reasons to vote someone with stronger reasoning than RVS.

--

Chisa I like simply because they are being open & throwing out reads in . Haven't done a deeper read on whatever they and cheeky are currently arguing about.
I'm scared that I agree with most of this post.
In post 87, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 59, lucca261 wrote:
In post 35, Aubrey wrote:
In post 34, lucca261 wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

hey people, what's up?
I knew your name looked familiar. You were in that unpleasant Watchman game.
was that the one that Grey got force replaced and everybody was fighting everyone? I think I remember that. it made me quit mafia, for like, six months. so, how are ya? any reads so far?

VOTE: Cheeky

serious vote.
Uh Quick have you read this? Maybe have a little think about why instead of being so opportunistic. I want a response from Lucca so I'm not moving my vote so FoS Quick.
Not a good reaction also why does Quick voting you stop getting the reaction or answer you want from Lucca? What makes this vote opportunistic do you sr Quick?
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Torque »

Votecount 1.3

Jamiet99uk (2): Aubrey, Lalendra
Awoo (2): Jamiet99uk, Maki Harukawa
lucca261(1): CheekyTeeky
Epic Fial (1): Assemblerotws
Chisa Yukizome (1): CommKnight
CheekyTeeky (3): lucca261, Quick, Awoo
CommKnight (1): Chisa Yukizome

Not voting: northsidegal, Quick, Epic Fial,

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-11-03 10:00:00)
[/color]
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Aubrey »

Quick skim while at work. Saw this,
In post 157, Maki Harukawa wrote:Don't think Quick/Aubrey are partners with this I wanna know why Aubrey jumped in here instead of letting Assme answer and then putting in your 2 cents seems a bit wkish
Because it was an obvious RVS post. I didn't need Assem to confirm that.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Awoo »

I'd say I started the game just fine by hopping on that bandwagon, read what happens right afterwards. We reading the same game here?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Awoo »

Aubrey your avatar is disgusting, I blocked it with my adblocker.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Awoo »

I'll take this opportunity to make a triple post and call you out, maki, what I'm seeing from your post is a long list of items that independently, when all context is removed, are scummy. I don't see the drive to actually find scum in this post, since you're not digging past anything but the surface level and trying to find motivations, rather, you are looking for excuses.

VOTE: Maki
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Aubrey »

It's a classic Scooby Doo opening scene for Halloween. What's wrong with you Mr. Half nude demon glowing eyes. :dead:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Alright all caught up, for the most part, liking my vote need to see more from Aubrey also keeping a closer eye on Cheeky I don't really understand the Jamie townreads and I'd like to hear more on that.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 164, Awoo wrote:I'll take this opportunity to make a triple post and call you out, maki, what I'm seeing from your post is a long list of items that independently, when all
context is removed
, are scummy. I don't see the drive to actually find scum in this post, since you're not digging past anything but the surface level and trying to find motivations, rather, you are looking for excuses.

VOTE: Maki
Can you go into more detail on how I was doing this?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:43 am

Post by northsidegal »

hey everyone! i've been following along with this game but i'll do another quick read through and then give some comments.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:12 am

Post by northsidegal »

alright, full reread complete. to address a few of the more prominent discussions at hand, i townread jamie, don't like lucca's posting and think this is probably cheeky's towngame. also, i find myself agreeing with awoo's . maki's questions / comments seem rather empty and her vote seems relatively weak. out of the entire thread the thing you vote someone for is a comment about getting the game moving on page two?
VOTE: maki

@mod, any word on epic fial?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You say my comments seem empty and you're trying to diss my read on Awoo when the only thing you feel the need to comment on is me I find that rather strange
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:30 am

Post by northsidegal »

i guess i'll say a bit more on lucca.
In post 113, lucca261 wrote:yeah, not liking the last posts from jamie. I mean, reads to me like: "look how townie I am, talking about our masons, the town masons" meh.

hey, cheeky, how a naked omgus vote without any pressure would give you a reaction? talk to me.

hey, comm, why would an experienced player like quick be afraid of a rvs lynch? I think you are trying to appear active. there was no need to make that post.

I like aubrey so far. and chisa.
the answer to this question is so obvious there's no point in asking it. how would an omgus vote give someone a reaction? pretty much anything you do that someone else responds to gives you a reaction, the question is whether or not it's useful. in the case of an omgus vote, seeing what someone does after it could shape your reads on them. do they ask for clarification on why you voted them? do they take the omgus vote as evidence of you being scum? do they ignore it entirely? how you read the reaction is up to personal interpretation but there's no doubt that an omgus vote will elicit one, same as any other vote really. i'm fairly certain this is cheeky's town meta - making pushes and moving her vote around often to elicit reactions. on the other hand, i'm not entirely convinced this is lucca's town meta. from what i understand it typically involves more gamesolving, although perhaps it's a little too early in the day and this will manifest itself later.
In post 117, lucca261 wrote:because I think you are scum. who says I wanted a response.

you, on the other hand, wanted one. what response?
it just isn't productive to make posts like this, unless this was meant as another reaction test (which i would doubt). sticking your vote on someone in the first couple of pages of the game without even trying to elicit any further reaction or discussion doesn't advance the game or help town in any way really.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:32 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 170, Maki Harukawa wrote:You say my comments seem empty and you're trying to diss my read on Awoo when the only thing you feel the need to comment on is me I find that rather strange
i wasn't only commenting on you, i also commented on cheeky, lucca and jamie. is about evenly split between discussing you and other people. could you elaborate?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 172, northsidegal wrote:
In post 170, Maki Harukawa wrote:You say my comments seem empty and you're trying to diss my read on Awoo when the only thing you feel the need to comment on is me I find that rather strange
i wasn't only commenting on you, i also commented on cheeky, lucca and jamie. is about evenly split between discussing you and other people. could you elaborate?
You say most of my questions are "empty" tell me more I was just asking questions on things I found weird or didn't understand. You said my reads were weird given I voted Awoo based on something from page 2 but out of the whole thread you voted me on 3 things
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

So by that logic why shouldn't I sr you?

Return to “Completed Open Games”